PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Game Company

DarkPrinceBman
04-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Well what is you favorite game company, tell me what game by that company do you love, why?

Link34
04-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Ive always liked NintendoThey made zelda, and zelda is my FAV game!

Halo Boy
04-19-2005, 05:18 PM
Hey do you think you donate some rupees and give me some rep

DarkPrinceBman
04-19-2005, 05:24 PM
I would have to say that mine is Capcom, resident evil, street fighter, and more. I mean its just to great. they have been around for along time aswell oh and im sorry for not putting midway its just that there wasnt enough room.

Silver_Star_of_Darkness
04-20-2005, 07:05 PM
I like nintendo the company comes up with good games most of the time.

Amix
04-21-2005, 09:12 PM
Nintendo rocks. Isn't square-enix a game company? I think it is i love square-enix and squarsoft cause they make the final fantasy games duh!!!! Im an rpg kind of guy and i will always choose rpg's than any other game.. that doesn't mean i hate the other kind of games i love all kinds of games: rpg, action, adventure everything! All right cya's later!

Death Warrior
04-21-2005, 09:14 PM
Rock star
why didn't you put atari on there?

Benitora_shadowman
04-22-2005, 01:43 AM
I like nintendo coz.. i dont know why. I juss think they're better... and i like them anyways. i juss dont know for what reason. By the way, I thought nintendo and sege work together? or is it only for some games?

Blue_Dragon
04-22-2005, 08:00 PM
:awe: :ninja: :awe: :ninja: :awe: :ninja: :awe:

:cool: i think that the best or koolist or my favorite game company has to be the
SONY duh every body loves that video game system company.:badrazz:

Crimson Soul
04-22-2005, 08:10 PM
i like square-enix the most. since the majority of their games are RPG and they have great CG technology

Nineteenth
04-22-2005, 08:56 PM
Where is Atlus, Agetec ,Temco , SNK-Playmore and From Software?

RockStar should'nt even be listed, with their "one hit wonder" games.

DarkPrinceBman
05-26-2005, 08:32 AM
Well its really hard to have all the game companies listed in a poll mainly cause only 10 i think is allowed and well if I didnt list them just tell the people here that you think that Atari or whatever it may be is the best. Mine still remains Capcom

Deshwitat
05-27-2005, 09:35 AM
I like Square enix because of final fantasy Kingdom Hearts all of those and rockstars cool with GTA and all that

Mugetsu
05-27-2005, 09:46 AM
Square-Enix is the best. They make RPG's that that look like fighting games (Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean) I didn't even like RPG's until I played theirs.

SeijouOmni
05-27-2005, 11:04 AM
It's hard for me to answer this, since no one video game Company has ever really done no wrong. Capcom would be the first choice, but then I'm EXTREMELY bitter at them for doing absolutely NOTHING to maintain or revive the franchises that made them great...fighting games. Street Fighter, Rival School, Star Gladiator, ____ Vs. ____, they have a ton of titles in the genre that they refuse to do anything new with, they just rehash the same old crap in anniversary packages or old VS games that use the same old sprites. For everything good that Konami does, they also put out DDR and Yu-gi-Oh Games, the latter of which is the bane of my existance, next to MTV. Nintendo makes good games, but they make them off the same old frnachises and they only make one or two great ones per year. It's just hard to pick any one franchise when all of the BEST ones in my eyes manage to simultaneously do something to make me loathe them.

Taikyo
05-27-2005, 11:06 AM
i like square-enix the most. since the majority of their games are RPG and they have great CG technology
I agree, their games have very good graphics, and the story-line ain't half bad either.

WhiteReaper
05-27-2005, 03:01 PM
I voted Nintendo, mostly because they are responsible for so many of the greatest and most innovative elements in video games. I also really like Capcom-especially because of Resident Evil 4.

Blood Angel
05-27-2005, 03:08 PM
Square-Enix is the best with the FF games Kingdom Hearts and Rockstar is kool to i like GTA games

Hungry man
05-27-2005, 05:45 PM
i go with nintento because they have fun games that i really enjoy play with everybody but i also like capcom because of all the fighting games they have

da_fresh_prince_of_persia
05-28-2005, 11:59 AM
u forgot companies like EA & Ubi soft man..................these r like bigger than konami and stuff man!

solid8baller
05-28-2005, 12:06 PM
sony is the best game company because everything they make usually makes it to the top of the charts

Dark_Flame_Alchemist
05-28-2005, 12:09 PM
Rockstar rullez All! they made Midnight club and Grand Theft Auto!

SmokinKniGht
05-28-2005, 12:10 PM
My fav. is SQUARE ENIX.

raziel
05-28-2005, 12:53 PM
sony
namco
capcom
square enix
sega
rock star because of G.t.a

SeijouOmni
05-29-2005, 04:07 AM
u forgot companies like EA & Ubi soft man..................these r like bigger than konami and stuff man!
I love all the instances of Konami bashing I see on these boards...because they're always completely untrue statements. Konami, since NES, has been in the top ten grossing video game companies in EVERY QUARTER. It doesn't GET much BIGGER than Konami. I think people forget that in addition to Metal Gear Solid, Castlevania, Suikoden, and Silent Hill among others, they also own the video game license to Yu-Gi-Oh, which was the revitalization of the card collector's game trend and is, unfortunately, the most watched anime on television. They also own Dance Dance Revolution...you know DDR...the single highest grossing arcade game series OF ALL TIME. EVER. IN HISTORY. WORLDWIDE. No matter what you personally have or have not heard of, or what I do and do not like, Konami is a GIGANTIC force in the industry. Period.

Chibi Misao
05-29-2005, 04:14 AM
Square Enix, Ubi soft, and EA Games.But i think the best amongst those three is Square Enix.

da_fresh_prince_of_persia
05-29-2005, 07:30 AM
dudes like..........EA(electronic arts) and Ubi soft are like the best!
EA made so many games like fifa, and need for speed underground, future cop indiana jones.....................all nintendo makes are cheap 2d games but yet nintendo gets the higest votes and these two companies dont get a place up there.......................this poll is not full of the best companies only the faviorite companies of the one who made the thread.
Therefore this poll is a waste.

SeijouOmni
05-29-2005, 11:24 AM
dudes like..........EA(electronic arts) and Ubi soft are like the best!
EA made so many games like fifa, and need for speed underground, future cop indiana jones.....................all nintendo makes are cheap 2d games but yet nintendo gets the higest votes and these two companies dont get a place up there.......................this poll is not full of the best companies only the faviorite companies of the one who made the thread.
Therefore this poll is a waste.
Windwaker, Metroid Prime, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Starfox, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Kart Double Dash, F Zero GX...going back...Ocarina of Time, Pilot Wings, Super Mario 64, Starfox 64, Smash Brothers, F Zero 64...you know really, to my knowledge...Nintento hasn't really made a 2-d console game since Super Nintendo. Makes me wonder if you just like to log on and open your mouth without know WHAT you're talking about. Yes, EA is one of, if not the biggest company around, but Nintendo, for the few games they DO put out each year, do manage to put out some REALLY good titles, and I think does deserve to be on this list, and while I agree that the list does lack some vitally important companies, you can only have 10 tops, and since sales and meta reviews which I'm sure neither you nor the thread's starter have read are the only REMOTELY accurate way to guage "best" company, I don't think it's your place to tell other people what their threads are worth, especially since none of your posts seem to be based on random crap that you just pull out of nowhere.