PDA

View Full Version : Hey!!!

kiola_08
04-14-2005, 10:40 PM
hey..im kinda new at this and im just trying things out....so HEY!! lol

Benitora_shadowman
04-14-2005, 11:59 PM
Hey! I can be your friend. Don't worry about anything in here! Members are really nice! You want fun, go arcades! I love it there!

red storm
04-15-2005, 12:59 AM
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=8253

Newbie step number one: Read the rules.

This thread is unaproved and will therefore be closed the next time Ayumi comes online. Also, as this thread is not even close to an RPG, it is considered spam. If you wanted to introduce yourself, there's an introduction forum right here (http://www.animeforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87).

Have a nice day.

~Red storm, guardian of the RPG forum.

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
04-15-2005, 08:47 AM
Bad bad newbie!Listen to what Red storm has to say and you better follow it or...*took out her sword's sheath*I'm gonna beat you down even worse.*starts beating newbie down*I'm gonna tell on you too.

Poetnevermore
04-15-2005, 08:49 AM
Wlcome. *Gives a bow and hands over a bag of candy* I can be a friend and I would like to be.

galdon
04-15-2005, 09:06 AM
*counts on fingers* how many people will make threads in rpg forum in the next week i wonder...

anyways dont make threads here unless they are aproved, dont worry, a TON of people make this mistake, i guess rules are there for decoration to some people...

banzii
04-15-2005, 01:28 PM
hi, have fun

Ryden Hunter
04-15-2005, 02:09 PM
howdy, im new here also, so i guess yah. have fun

Dandelion
04-15-2005, 05:49 PM
Kiola, wrong place to put this! You should of asked me at school so I could of told you were to post an Introduction. -Sighs- And Ayame -Pokes- That's one of my best friends you're beating up. Oo

g0d_of_death
04-15-2005, 06:58 PM
Bad bad newbie!Listen to what Red storm has to say and you better follow it or...*took out her sword's sheath*I'm gonna beat you down even worse.*starts beating newbie down*I'm gonna tell on you too.

Wlcome. *Gives a bow and hands over a bag of candy* I can be a friend and I would like to be.

*counts on fingers* how many people will make threads in rpg forum in the next week i wonder...

anyways dont make threads here unless they are aproved, dont worry, a TON of people make this mistake, i guess rules are there for decoration to some people...

hi, have fun

howdy, im new here also, so i guess yah. have fun

Kiola, wrong place to put this! You should of asked me at school so I could of told you were to post an Introduction. -Sighs- And Ayame -Pokes- That's one of my best friends you're beating up. Oo

Can I just say that none of these perosnal thoughts or additions are necessary. They too are considered spam. This is an unapproved thread, so posting in it is spamming.

Once one person has told the n00b that they were wrong, and has told them not to post in the thread again, it would be a lot better if you were to stop posting in a spam thread aswell. Don't welcome the n00bs, this isnt the intro forum. Dont try to make friends, you can PM for that.

Usually it's red storm who tells the n00b off, once she has made her post, your input is not needed, so please dont put it. Thank you.

Ayumi
04-18-2005, 07:03 AM
Thread closed.Please don't do this again.

-Ayumi- Moderator of the RPG Forum.