PDA

View Full Version : Will somebody please be my friend?

Kira_luna
04-14-2005, 08:41 PM
Will somebody please be my friend? I always like to be able to talk to someone. It makes me feel better for people to notice me because at school people hardly ever do. I'm usually ignored in chatrooms, though i really am a nice person. I'd like to make lots of friends here.

Tiggit
04-14-2005, 08:45 PM
i would love to be your friend, kira! i am alsoignored in chatrooms and was in jr. high school but its okay, it will soon pass.

Frozen Tears
04-14-2005, 08:50 PM
As long As you 2 are cool with me then Im Cool with you...Im not into Ignorin' Ppl..unless u happen to be a bit too Annoyin' for me...then we would have a problem....but other than that...its all good...and No Im not a FEMALE....

Negi
04-14-2005, 09:03 PM
Of course Ill be your friend ^_^ I realy think we can relate to each other.

DarkPrinceBman
04-14-2005, 09:07 PM
.....I am always a friend and you can talk to me, but be warned I am not ordinary. Ask around and you will see that i am nice, just i can be mean. I promise that i mean you no harm.

Milly
04-14-2005, 09:10 PM
.....Ask around and you will see that i am nice, just i can be mean. I promise that i mean you no harm. True, oh so true. (I'm not lying either). I'll be your friend, too. My name is Milly. Welcome to AnimeForums!! ^_^

Frozen Tears
04-14-2005, 09:12 PM
Speakin of which...when Did the Shadows Start to take over?...that was a plan I had in store for the future of this forum but looks like the Shadow-Elite Beat me to it...oh well
......hmmm Im Everybodies Friend Especially if u make me laugh...I love a good Joke here and there...well I Basically laugh at everything...

Benitora_shadowman
04-15-2005, 12:11 AM
Hey I can be your friend. I don't hang out with big crowds at school. O stay in class with some friends.

Lion heart master
04-15-2005, 05:45 AM
Hey Kira i would love to be your friend!!!:D
Oh and if you need someone to talk to im always in the chat room!:cool:

dead_water_spirt
04-15-2005, 06:04 AM
hey id love to be your friend even tho i have only been on this site for a short while the time i have spent here is good and the people around here are nice so your make alot of friends and you have one here if you ever wanna talk just send me a message or sumthin and lets chat until then take care and remimber there are others out there just like you and there is one here that has been thru that so i understand well take care and post alot your do great things here! <(^_^)> (>^_^)> (>^_^<) <(^_^<)

DarkMagicianGirl
04-15-2005, 09:58 AM
Welcome to the forums. I would love to be your friend and I will always try to get back to you. If you need anything or need help getting around here just ask me ok. I hope you have fun here. Hope to hear from you *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu. *bows before vanishing*

kaisen
04-15-2005, 10:01 AM
welcome kira...
i'll be your friend... juz PM me if you need anything...
i'll see what i can do... lol
*gives you hugs n kisses.... then disappears into the darkness*

Myrra
04-15-2005, 02:15 PM
Why hello. I apologise for the lateness of my reply. I'm usually on top of these things, but I've been quite busy lately. Please take the time to read the rules and follow them.

Have fun, post lots and don't worry..some of the members do bite, but usually not very hard. ~_^

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

sparkiest fox
05-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Hi Kira luna I would like to be your friend

Corina
05-02-2005, 07:39 PM
hey!! i'll be your friend. Just PM me ^^

Poetnevermore
05-03-2005, 10:05 AM
I'll be your friend. Just pm me when you want to talk. I'd be more then willing to talk.

gohan416
05-03-2005, 10:23 AM
i will be uour freind. pm me k?

Doomsday082
05-03-2005, 10:25 AM
Hi Kira!
I'd love to be friends. I'm semi new, and I'm homeschooled, so friends are a rarity. Just PM Me, I'll say Hi!!

The Rebel
05-03-2005, 12:51 PM
Sign me up! I'll be your friend. Just PM me anytime, although I'm not always on. But I will get back to you as soon as I can. *BEEP* Really, hope to hear from you soon, later.