PDA

View Full Version : What has become of us?

enigma unit 01
04-14-2005, 09:47 AM
Do you ever notice that we are all getting extremely lazy, going outside is now 'uncool' and 'boring', that every day consists of lying on the couch watching anime, playing games or just watching TV. Were all as fit as pregnant cows!

Kyo Kusanagi
04-14-2005, 10:10 AM
Hm? I go out to play tennis every other day, in addition to exercising at least 15 minutes a day. I no longer just watch TV and play games all day.

enigma unit 01
04-14-2005, 10:12 AM
I only wish I was that dedicated

Khanxay
04-14-2005, 10:16 AM
first of all going outside is not uncool
and i dont know what happened
i myself am very fit except i get tire easily but i am fit
i weigh about 120 at 5'8'

Fabala
04-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Speak for yourself ^_~

I see what you mean, because I think there's a general increase in laziness (in the US, anyway), but that doesn't mean everyone has been sucked into that.

Kyo Kusanagi
04-14-2005, 11:39 AM
Its really not that hard. Find an sport you'd like to do, some sort of physical activity. Go with that, and maybe a jog through a park. It'll keep you in shape.

Today I'm stuck at the computer for my internet class ..... I hate it.

sephiroth33
04-14-2005, 11:39 AM
i walk alot i have to but i play games alot

Fabala
04-14-2005, 11:43 AM
Its really not that hard. Find an sport you'd like to do, some sort of physical activity. Go with that, and maybe a jog through a park. It'll keep you in shape.

Today I'm stuck at the computer for my internet class ..... I hate it.

Really. It's not like you have to spend hours and hours at it o.O I think people are thrown off by that. Even if you spend 15-20 minutes doing some REAL physical exercise...you're doing yourself a world of good.

Queen-of-Mars
04-14-2005, 01:52 PM
You know, just because we choose to stay inside most of the time doesn't make us lazy and fat. I sit at my computer for LONG periods of time, and i'm rather healthy, AND sorta skinny. >) If people wanted to stay inside all day, the only thing they would have to do to maintain health is exercise a little, and eat good. I try to stay away from a bunch of crap food like ramen, chips, candy, etc.

gadgetgirl16
04-14-2005, 02:02 PM
i go outside a lot doing the spring, summer and fall b/c its warm....and i have a pool that i'll stay in all day and my friends come down and we all hang out and do something (god knows what), but in the winter i try to go outside, but im endup inside on the computer or reading (i dont watch TV anymore b/c i dont havre cable) but i do walk alot down at the bay almost everyday doing sunsets...but depends on the weather...but im pretty much lazy lol

Himura Enishi
04-14-2005, 03:15 PM
just because people post on message boards and like anime doesnt mean they're lazy...i do around 2 hours of sports or lifting a day, school, social agendas, and then this for down time

Lysander Cyric Korvein
04-14-2005, 03:17 PM
like Enishi said, we are not lazy, but if you look around, everything is becoming computerized. human labor is declining slowly but there are those who want to work for the healthy benefits

DarkPrinceBman
04-14-2005, 03:20 PM
Well I practice some sword and tai kwon dou everyday, plus i bike to my girlfriend constantly, i play hockey and im a basket ball fanatic. Oh and if you look at my sixpack you can see im not that fat lol

Tsuna Kadiri
04-14-2005, 03:33 PM
Sure, I'm on the computer quite a bit, but I'm spend much more time outside the house doing something. I work out everyday, eat healthy (I do have my weak moments :P), and have other activities I do that keep me fit. I'm in good shape now.. and I don't plan on becoming a lazy bum anytime soon.

But I do enjoy sleeping... ALOT actually.. ^_____^

Crimson Soul
04-14-2005, 03:36 PM
i've noticed decreaded activity outside and more people spending time on the computer or playing video games or watching t.v. and i admit that i'm one of them but i still find time to go out almost everyday and hang out with my friends or play sports but yeah more people are spending more time inside and are getting fat. at least i have high motabolsm for now though

Drigger
04-14-2005, 03:48 PM
i go outside, and spend many many hours on my puter, i eat lots of ramen, and chips and "crap junk food" i guess i just have a high metabolism

Kiba'
04-14-2005, 05:24 PM
I totally resent that! I work out every day after school in my schools weight room. I run cross country, winter track, and spring and i am the top Sophmore Runner in the conference im in of track in Massachusettes. So don't say were lazy. I actually have 6 Varsity Letters to. I don't have 6 yet but i just earned enough points in my race i had to day in which i got 10;52 2 mile so patuie to u.

kaisen
04-15-2005, 01:51 AM
well... since i'm in front of my computer for a long time...
i try not to have supper! but since i have to climb the stairs 3 levels up a day(sometimes even more) at school... so i guess that counts as exercise... :p

Zeke_Asakura
04-15-2005, 03:04 AM
Me?I just watch TV,surf the net,eat junk food all day long....

Storm Strife
04-15-2005, 03:35 AM
I usualy sit at home all day using the computer. But I also take the dog for an hour walk, which is better than nothing. And despite the amount I eat, I weigh in at 9st 4lbs at 5" 9' (or around that height)

But I don't go out because it's "uncool". I don't go out because I don't currently have any activities outside of the house....maybe I shouldn't have quit Army Cadets.....

enigma unit 01
04-15-2005, 08:10 AM
like Enishi said, we are not lazy, but if you look around, everything is becoming computerized. human labor is declining slowly but there are those who want to work for the healthy benefitsExactly what I am trying to say

Sword
04-15-2005, 09:01 AM
Going outside is kinda boring. But mainly I just can't bring myself away from the playstation

Dark Foxx
04-15-2005, 09:21 AM
i admit, once in a while, i'm lazy,{and i can't really sit down anywhere for a long time because i'm always on the move}but the rest of the time i'm an energetic girl. I wish that i could get bored for once but there's always something for me to do everywhere i go. Its a non-stopping cycle for me because track season is almost over and i still run around thorugh the neighbor hood, i have to walk my dog daily of course, wash the dishes, clean/mow the backyard, and alot of other things that i have to do, which usually only leaves me about 2 hours to sleep. If you ask what has become of me, i'm going to tell you that I've become a very busy, energetic girl ^_^; {and here i go again, *sigh*}

/Aifa|
04-15-2005, 09:37 AM
I feel better once ive played sports instead of PC games. The PC is the devil, but the temptation to spend time on it is too great ><

Lysander Cyric Korvein
04-15-2005, 11:13 AM
sports are good for relieving stress and speaking of temptations, here's a saying for ya: Lead me not into temptation. I can find it myself.