PDA

View Full Version : What's your school like??

kaisen
04-13-2005, 07:49 AM
:p what is your school life? how's your life there? What's your teacher like?
Tell me!!! as for my school... well it's juz a normal shool... (except for my teachers *guy teachers are like perverts *female teachers juz want to look pretty at all times and sometimes go crazy!!!! ) maybe it's becoz of the heat here in Malaysia...
oh... and please list your country!!!;)

gohan416
04-13-2005, 07:53 AM
i am in the us. my teachers are ok, the school is pretty retarded, but my life as a nerd is ok.

Hotsuma
04-13-2005, 07:54 AM
I live in the U.S. My school is like that TV show "Save By The Bell" It had pretty boy white boys, sissy nerds, Dumb Jocks, and Cool Dudes like meh.

kaisen
04-13-2005, 07:57 AM
hahaz... cool... once my teacher made the whole class stand in the hot sun for hours... i'm gonna kill her someday!

gohan416
04-13-2005, 07:59 AM
I live in the U.S. My school is like that TV show "Save By The Bell" It had pretty boy white boys, sissy nerds, Dumb Jocks, and Cool Dudes like meh.
you? hah. i am not a sissy, so back off. lol:cool:

banzii
04-13-2005, 08:50 AM
im in the us, my shool is ginormus, teachers are either good or lazy, all the kids are always fighting

Hungry man
04-13-2005, 11:15 AM
that sound like my school too

WatermelonX
04-13-2005, 12:41 PM
I go to UW, which is probably like a lot of other Universities in the US

I'm Ol' Gregg
04-13-2005, 12:53 PM
Cool thread ^-^!! I come from England :D and my school is a science school so we're under pressure to do good in science and well... I kinda like school. I keep myself to myself. There's the *****y popuilar girls who think they're better than everyone else, there's the thugs who threaten to beat up everyone else and teh ntere are the nerds who are quiet and funny and generally my kind of people!! :laugh:

terry3330
04-13-2005, 03:00 PM
(U.S.)one word EVIL!!!! but its ok...sometimes=p

retro
04-13-2005, 03:03 PM
http://www.whitley.n-tyneside.sch.uk/

Thats what it was like.

Timothy
04-13-2005, 03:13 PM
My school is ok there are a lot of fights like three evaryday but its new so its cleaner then most other schools around us. but because its new there are not a lot of elektives to choose from and i know that i spelled elektives wrong so ya. but ya there are not a lot of choises. but its new... and its small my grad class is only going to be like 150 students or someting like that all together.so thats cool and the Teachers there are um well the words that i was about to say where very unapproprate for this forum.

The Angel of Death
04-13-2005, 03:32 PM
lol sounds like my school Timothy but theonly diiferents is our school is not new its old and teachers well i can't say those words out here in htis thread

xCalypsox
04-13-2005, 03:47 PM
My school is the mix of an asylum and a circus, everyone is a freak some way but we all get along...the preps with the 80's punkies...the outcasts with the freaks, the freaks with the band geeks, the band geeks with the weirdos, the weirdos with the preps...we all get along...There's so much love in my school, yet hate for the building itself. The people are awesome, the school sucks.

Bubblegum Pop
04-13-2005, 04:15 PM
My school is small, the junior high and high school kids, we share the same campus. And it's so small that everyone knows each person, unless your new. And normal school have jokes, and nerds and preps, well we have jokes who are nerds, nerds who are jokes, Jordan Perrin, goths, amy millar XD, the retards (the goof offs), and the batman crue! (i'm a part of it) And i don'y know about your schools, but our school has a classic rivalry with our neihboring town, Menard. If anyone wants to know more about this rivalry then PM me or sakura gohan mathers. I know, i have a weird school!! @[email protected] And the teachers are kool, exept the coaches, COACH MOORE, COACH DONNIE! I HOPE YALL DIE!!! >_<;;;;;;

Drigger
04-13-2005, 04:58 PM
My school is evil we have jocks, preppy girls, wierdos, and me. (I fit into all (except girls)) here is the address

http:\\www.bbps.org

Darkshadow
04-13-2005, 07:17 PM
im in the us. my school is connected to a high school. it is big and my sci teach is scary. my l.a. teach is nuts :(

Milly
04-13-2005, 07:20 PM
I am also living in the U.S. and my school is basically made up of my nerds, jocks, small group of goths and preppy kids (Grrr...:<_<: ). Then there is my group. The "normal girls" group.:D My school is pretty old, too.

Negi
04-13-2005, 07:23 PM
I am also living in the U.S. and my school is basically made up of my nerds, jocks, small group of goths and preppy kids (Grrr...:<_<: ). Then there is my group. The "normal girls" group.:D My school is pretty old, too.Same with me

Benitora_shadowman
04-13-2005, 10:15 PM
I attend school at Farrington HS here in Hawaii. It's pretty kewl. Weird in some ways. Lots of wanna bes I think. Lots of fights also. The teachers are kewl! Mr. Itoku is a mean p.e. teacher. a lot of students dont like him. But I do! Other students like him too even though he's mean! he's kewl! my other teacher wont return my book.

-akichan-
04-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Currenty attending Todd Beamer HS (new school that was build in the year of 2004), this school sucks alot so far cos its new, the teachers sucks alot!!! The school is very hard, the grades goes like this..

90-100 A, no A+
80-89 B
70-79 C
below, F!! no D or E.

20% whites, 10% blacks, 70% asians =)

5% chinese, 1% japanese TT_TT, 90% koreans!!

This year we have to wear uniform because the students kept on breaking the free dresscode.
My school is 3 stories, kinda big too, 60 classrooms or around that. Student parking lot is available lol. Fights everyday!! LOL.

Currently popular? i cant realli say i am...but the pplz goes to my school are RETARDED!! especially those full koreans. They are all racist, korean groups makes fun of other pplz even asian pplz, they talks behind pplz' back who are not korean, im GLAD that im not full korean.

/Aifa|
04-14-2005, 01:22 AM
My high school was Wesley_College Perth in Australia. It was kinda .... ALL BOYS!!!! Bloody private schools!!! School fees???? $20,000 a year!!!!!!! ><...... oh, but the uniforms they had were cool, though kinda formal.

We had 3 ranks within the students. Heh, and my school wasnt strict at all. I was 10 minutes late to class ALL the time, i ate yoghurt and fruit during class in front of my teacher's face, and i skipped school sometimes without getting busted.

Im was kinda a mystery to everyone. Since im one of those Aussie-Asians that you dont see much, friendly with most of the guys, dyed hair, very health conscious, i hang around in 3 different groups, and im ..... hansome (thats what they keep telling me!! ><). A lot of people reckon that asians are all ugly people but i guess i defy that stereotype, so i get a lot of stares from guys in my school.

So yeah, i was that unique dude that got along with most people.

Currenty attending Todd Beamer HS (new school that was build in the year of 2004), this school sucks alot so far cos its new, the teachers sucks alot!!! The school is very hard, the grades goes like this..

90-100 A, no A+
80-89 B
70-79 C
below, F!! no D or E. Whaaa? If my High school last year was like that, then i would NEVER have gotten into university this year!.....My average grade was like 58% ...........i hope they go easy on ya. ><

Queen-of-Mars
04-14-2005, 02:47 AM
At the moment, i'm at a small college campus with small classes which range anywhere from ten to fifty(rarely though) people. The atmosphere is friendly, and the people are as well. My teacher? Well, which one? I enjoy two of my three classes, not the math.

kaisen
04-14-2005, 02:57 AM
I have a teacher called Zukifli... hahaz... he suddenly went crazy one day...
he broke a whole box of chalks!!! and kicked a girl student out of the class and stopped teaching...
another teacher is called Wan Akil... he has a fav. phrase... ya bagus (yes... good)(in malay)
he always asks students to take off their shoes if they talk too much or watever...weird!
another teacher is called Rosilah... a student was copying some notes... she threw out my fren's book and confiscated it... from last month until now she won't give her back her book!!! can't stand her!

Queen-of-Mars
04-14-2005, 03:00 AM
For all of you kiddies in elementary, middle and some even in high school, I have one thing to say. lol. Believe me when I say, I had those teachers too, but it'll only get worse if you MAKE them know you hate them. Life will get harder, and in college your professors simply won't give a crap, because they don't have to.

kaisen
04-14-2005, 03:28 AM
my teachers don't really care about anything...
all they want is their paycheck... lol
sometimes they juz go in the class and sit there... not teaching us!

Queen-of-Mars
04-14-2005, 03:34 AM
I suppose i'm lucky to have had teachers who cared throughout my education. However, I never went to a public school until I went to the community college. I plan on stoping that though, considering i'll be transfering to a private university in San Antonio Fall of 2006.

kaisen
04-14-2005, 03:40 AM
cool... i guess you are lucky... ^_^
i'm studying in one of the most famous school in Malaysia... the teachers think that all of us are geniuses and don't have to teach us... they also think that we're rich and snobby!!!

Queen-of-Mars
04-14-2005, 03:55 AM
That's typical when attending a prestigious school. A lot of people thought I was wealthy when i'd walk around in my skirt(yes, Catholic school uniform. x_X) and just stare at me. Sometimes, a teacher can feel that you are at THEIR level of intelligence, therefore making them extremely difficult to learn by. My Pre-Cal teacher was that way, and so my entire class got screwed over.

kaisen
04-14-2005, 03:59 AM
my school is also something like that...
but some teachers think that you are soooo stupid that they will teach you all the (very) easy stuff!!!
*it makes it easier for them too... :p

Sexy Angel
04-14-2005, 04:08 AM
my school is like my home..really~because in our school, i feel comfortable..the teachers are just okay and they are considerate..but sometimes, they let us do many works..that's what i don't like about them..

kaisen
04-14-2005, 04:30 AM
we dun have homework... lol
the most homeworks we have for a day is less than 3...