PDA

View Full Version : Cheating: so how do you feel about it

TNTkid
04-12-2005, 11:10 PM
@ one time or another some one has been cheated on or has been a cheater to some one els. so tell us your story if you have one. tell us what coused you to cheat; like what was wrong with the girl or boy that made you feel like you had to cheat on them? Also what do you feel made the relashenship so bad? would you cheat again? Why or why not... also dus your girl/boy friend know that you have cheated or been cheated on and how do they feel about it?

kksdueler
04-12-2005, 11:42 PM
i kinda did. but me and the guy i like aren't really together. its kinda an unspooken thing between the two of us. in 8th grade he changed schools and went to a army and navy acatommy about two hours away from my. i dont see him much, cause he lives on campus. well at the beganing of this school year i met hiso guy and quickly made friends. as he began to trust me i began to trust him more. he somehow took me caring about him for loving him. he started to call his girlfriend. he spreed it around the whole school we were dating. i wanted to tell him that he misunderstode me but i couldn't. this when on for about 2 months. my mom and dad had told me i need to tell him. when i did it was the best thing i ever did. in all that time he thought we were dating i never did go out with him. i told my real boyfriend about it but he didnt act upset about it. it wasn't till after i did this that the guy at my school was minipulating and using me. i still can't believe i let it get so out of hand. but i still feel guilty and stuiped for letting it happen. but i am lucky enought to have a boyfriend that's kind and forgiving.
ps i am in tenth grade this just happened in the last 6 months

Sexy Angel
04-13-2005, 01:43 AM
honestly, i have committed cheating many times..my classmates and i..
it's not really that bad because some of the teachers really don't teach the lessons well that's why we cannot answer some of the questions in the test tempting us to cheat..

Sexy Angel
04-13-2005, 01:49 AM
in addition to what i've posted awhile ago, i'm not that encouraging the readers to do this because it has never been good, i tell you..i kust did that because my teachers, my classm8s and also my parents are expecting much from me..but it has nvr bn good because they expect so much from you yet you do these kinda things..so, instead of cheating, i recommend everyone to study~^-^

Queen-of-Mars
04-13-2005, 01:57 AM
I've never been cheated on, but the thought of it disgusts me. People who cheat deserve to feel everything they love turned against them so that they can understand the pain caused by it.

pyro_penguin
04-13-2005, 06:03 PM
angel... we arent talking about cheating on a test!!! you know, cheating two-timing, leading a doubble love life! and just for the record it hurts to be cheated on. and those shollow idiots are some of the lowest scum on earth!

Kyo Kusanagi
04-13-2005, 06:10 PM
Back a few years ago, I used to cheat on girls without question. Now that I've matured a bit thats come to a close, thankfully. Its not something I take pride in but the past is the past, there's nothing I can do to change it.

-akichan-
04-13-2005, 06:35 PM
I met my current boyfrd's(Adrian, Black Death) best frd a few months ago his name is Aaron (senior member here), and he asked me out, we were very happy together tho. Then one time Adrian told me that Aaron was cheating on me for 3 girls, 3 girls!! that gave me a deep pain. Then i was sooo depressed for months, hiding in the blanket never come out. Until the day Adrian brought me another life.

Dude...ive been using names hope they dun mind lol.

and i feel for all of you up there TT_TT

Pakachu
04-13-2005, 08:11 PM
well, i've been the other man before...

now THAT was a wierd experience, especially because it was completely unintentional.

Myrra
04-14-2005, 05:30 AM
Ooooh, Paka!

Let's see...I've been cheated on, by a lying, no good...etc, etc.
And I will admit that in retaliation, I cheated back. Didn't make me feel any better, but I felt it even upped the score somewhat. Needless to say, we are no longer together.

Capernicus
11-22-2005, 12:44 PM
I'm cheating on my boyfriend. I keep saying I love him (and I do, but only in a friend way), and about 5 months ago I met a chick here. And I have fallen in love with her. But I haven't broken up with my boyfriend yet. This is because I don't know how I am supposed to tell him. He is away, training for the army right now. It's bad enough having to tell a guy you're breaking up for him for another girl, let alone in a letter. I have no other contact with him. *sigh*

But now, at the same time, I found out the girl I'm in love with here has cheatd on me. Well, she didn't mean to, she was upset over her father's betrayal of her, and a friend of hers took advantage of her. She didn't mean to sleep with him, I know, but I still feel cheated on. We are in love, yet the pain of knowing she lost her virginity to him.....that he had his filthy......all over her.......it's overwhelming. I'm literally shaking with pain and hatred for him.

I guess this is carma, comic payback for the pain I'm inflicting on my boyfriend. -_-

Tira Misu
11-22-2005, 12:53 PM
I've been cheated on before, and I can say that it was one of the most hurtful things ever.

Never before have I felt so utterly sick. Like I was ready to vomit up the very heart from my chest. And I'm not talking about those cute pretty, red, iconic hearts. I'm talking about a real ugly, beating heart. I know it may sound vulgar but that's how it felt.

Thinking you're the only one, and finding out you're just side dish hurts.

I think it's a selfish, ugly, despicable thing to do.

If you're not into monogamy why bother deaming yourself 'exclusive'?

It's something I've never done and never will do. If you're feeling like a relationship isn't working, end it. Don't just keep it on the side and have fun with some others.

I'd call that cowardly.

Fabala
11-22-2005, 01:03 PM
I've been cheated on before, and I can say that it was one of the most hurtful things ever.

Never before have I felt so utterly sick. Like I was ready to vomit up the very heart from my chest. And I'm not talking about those cute pretty, red, iconic hearts. I'm talking about a real ugly, beating heart. I know it may sound vulgar but that's how it felt.

It's something I've never done and never will do. If you're feeling like a relationship isn't working, end it. Don't just keep it on the side and have fun with some others.

I'd call that cowardly.
My darling redhead has summed up much of what I feel about the subject. I've been cheated on. It HURTS. There's no other way to react to it than by pain/anger. And for me, the pain came first and lasted longer, much longer.

Attraction, even while happily with someone, happens to everyone. All the time. The thing is, some people can stop themselves from acting on it out of love for their partner, or at the very least understand that breaking up for the other person is the fair thing to do.

Stringing both along is despicable. I don't care what your reasons are, because there is NO valid reason. All you're doing is hurting one or two people who are, supposedly "important" to you.

~ooh pretty~
11-22-2005, 01:10 PM
I was almost the other girl but I knew the guy was with someone and that she was expecting his baby, he was quite determined to be with me, but I never encouraged anything but friendship. I didn't want to be responsible for a child to grow up without it's dad and I also didn't want to be used by him because his girlfriend was feeling all kinds of emotions from the pregnancy. If I knew he would stick with me when the baby was born I might've felt different, but then I never would've met the wonderful boyfriend I have now.

g0d_of_death
11-22-2005, 02:30 PM

I'd call that cowardly. I too have to quote this. It's said perfectly, even the feeling of throwing up your heat is real, and not at all exadurated. I've been cheated on and it really... well sucked -for lack of a better word. I never knew how much one person could hurt me until I found out that a person I really cared about (I guess yiou could say 'loved') was cheating on me.

To find out that a person that says they love you, and you do everything for is [removed] another guy kinda makes you want to kill something.

The story in short:
We were sitting on her bed watching a movie, and this other guy called her cell. I picked it up, i froze for 5 mins ignoring everything this guy said after he started the conversaion commenting on "last night". I hung up the phone, we got into a fight, I left, and I wanted to die.

I realized shortly after when she was with yet another guy that wallowing over the loss of a [removed] was pointless. It wouldnt help me at all. I thought that maybe doing something to get her back would be a good idea, but then I thought of a song by Protest The Hero. The lyric that hit me was:
"Bombing's won't justify bombings..." (These Colors Don't Run) and decided to just move on.

I agree with Tira Misu, cheating is dispicable, wrong, and utterly useless. I didn't want her to have to feel what I did so I just let it all go. As hard as it was for me, it was for the best.

Meh, that's my story.

En Svensk Tiger
11-22-2005, 02:50 PM
Stop pulling out all these old threads.. it makes me miss paka. Those were the days.

As for cheating: Not diggin' it.

~Troublesome Woman~
11-22-2005, 03:46 PM
If you love someone, as in really love, then you should not be offended by your lover doing it with someone else every now and then. We're all just animals, and just because your lover is lusting after someone else doesn't mean they don't love you. On the other hand, if they are going into a full-on relationship, then you have a right to be angry. It just depends on what it is.
At the same time, they should give you the same allowances that you give them. Being possesive only brings misery in the end. Because if your lover is lusting after someone, you can't stop them doing it. If you can accept that, and recognise it for what it is, then you'll be okay.
And I know, "but it means they're not faithful, they don't love you enough to not do it". That is stupid. You have no RIGHT to stop them from doing what they want. You don't own them. And if you love them, why should you? You should be glad to see them happy. And as long as you can make them happy, cheating doesn't matter.

Fabala
11-22-2005, 04:02 PM
That's such bull. If the partner KNOWS the other partner isn't "okay" with it, then they have NO right to do it. I have nothing against people who have open relationships...so long as everyone is aware of what's going on. I'm not someone who could do that, and if my partner can't respect that, I won't be with them. I'm not stupid for wanting loyalty. I would never sacrifice my own happiness to allow them "happiness" in cheating on me. And it doesn't mean I love them any less than the next person.

g0d_of_death
11-22-2005, 04:11 PM
And I know, "but it means they're not faithful, they don't love you enough to not do it". That is stupid. You have no RIGHT to stop them from doing what they want. You don't own them. And if you love them, why should you? You should be glad to see them happy. And as long as you can make them happy, cheating doesn't matter.
How can you consider it to be love if you don't make each other happy? If you aren't already happy with the ONE person that you're with, you cant love them fully, therefore the relationship won't ever be healthy. But that's just me.

Like Reiako, I too couldn't do that. I think loyalty and faithfulness is important in relationships.

Naruto711
11-22-2005, 04:14 PM
Cheating is to horrible for words but ill try.........bad.....burn in hell cheaters.............pimps are prostituting owning sex hounds who should be murdered........im getting pissed.....talking about cheating...........die cheaters.

Im out (and pissed),
Naruto711

Lysander Cyric Korvein
11-22-2005, 04:20 PM
my opinion about this is short and to the point: whoever is the cheater should be taken out of life! i have a gf and i would never cheat on her and she in turn would never cheat on me. yeah we may not see each other every day or go to the same school, but i know what i feel. if you ppl were talking about cheating as in games, then i would say this: "As long as you dont get caught, u will be fine. cheating is defined under the terms of bending rules to ur own will" but this is not that thread. if a guy cheats on a girl, he should either be neutered or shot and the same with a girl cheating on a guy! it isnt right! so TO HELL WITH ALL Y'ALL CHEATERS!

Mr. blue-reddragoon
11-22-2005, 04:51 PM
i will feel sooooo anger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faceless111
11-22-2005, 07:29 PM
Sure I cheat. Sometimes we just need a boost, ya know? So you switch on god mode and kick it to high gear. But seriously folks....

I really hate people who cheat. It's the second thing I hate most in this world. I never cheated and never will.

Master Of Shred
11-22-2005, 07:53 PM
I despise cheating,and feel sorry for people who do cheat.It is self centered,low and really shows that you shouldn't be with anyone in any sort of meaningful relationship.
Really to tell the truth I think that cheating on anyone is unattractive and stupid,and well.....in the end your just alone in the end weather it be physically and or inside as well.
Cheating while in a meaningful relationship you not only lie to your partner,but you lie to yourself as well in witch I see that there is nothing worse than that.

I have cheated before...and there is nothing worse,regretful and "self-killing"(if you can understand where I'm coming from) as looking into your partners eyes as they are literally crushed by you like that.

There is NO worse feeling that I have EVER experienced in this life,I will never do that ever again.

~Troublesome Woman~
11-22-2005, 07:54 PM
That's such bull. If the partner KNOWS the other partner isn't "okay" with it, then they have NO right to do it. I have nothing against people who have open relationships...so long as everyone is aware of what's going on. I'm not someone who could do that, and if my partner can't respect that, I won't be with them. I'm not stupid for wanting loyalty. I would never sacrifice my own happiness to allow them "happiness" in cheating on me. And it doesn't mean I love them any less than the next person.

That's what I meant. Both of you have to be happy with that arrangement. If one person hates it, then that's no good. It only works if you both feel that way.
Personally, I would only go with a guy who felt the same way as me. It'd be to hard otherwise.

-akichan-
11-22-2005, 07:58 PM
Ohhh MY!!!!! this is probably the very first thread i posted...lol.. anyway lemme update wut i think about "cheating".

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
In most pplz's perspective, cheating on someone suppose to go to hell for 1,000 years with the devil....but...wut im thinking now, "cheating" could be negative or either positive, theres a "0" too, i know someone cheated on my friend cos he saw someone more attractive and got his attention to talk to that girl and finding that shes nice so he started to cheat on his girlfriend...<---that is a negative reason of course, theres also a positive one...someone im not mentioning names, he cheated on his girlfriend on me...so i was the third person, im not gonna say this is positive BECAUSE he wanted me, because his girlfriend was extremely selfish and even tried to beat the heck out of me, so he got closer to me and tried to protect me, and wanted to go out with me when they were still going out, that could be called "cheating" but it is a positive reason, he wanted to feel more comfortable in relationship.

Wut i meant by "0" is...some peoples doesnt even know wut they want just like my ex...hes totally lost and confused! He started neglected me so we ended up argueing for 2 weeks, we both knew that we shouldnt get along at all so we wanted to break up but before we actually broke up, he actually found another girl that matches his taste. He didnt quiet cheating, but he tried to get closer to that girl before we accounced "we broke up".

So again, cheating on someone is NOT ALWAYS a bad thing, i know that some peoples cheats on someone for positive reason such like...need more comforts, cant get along, heart changes. But if you cheat cos you found someone more attractive and you asked her out behind your girlfriend/boyfriend, then i dun think you're ready for a relationship. I hope im right.

Khanxay
11-22-2005, 08:07 PM
true story-

a while back my friend had a bf. they had a really good relation until her best friend told her that he was trying to flirt with her.my friend broke up with him in the morning before school started. She cried the rest of day. I HATE CHEATERS!!!

But guy was punished...because he cheated on one of the most well known people in the school...and her friends did so much stuff to make him feel bad...

but still....my friend..she still hasnt recovered from that...she hasnt dated since..although its been almost 2 years..i guess because she fears being hurt again

-akichan-
11-22-2005, 08:12 PM
To me, i'd think maybe cos he wasnt even sure of wut he wanted, hes sooo not ready for a relationship, if for a person that he knows wut a relationship is, he wouldnt change like that, or maybe cos hes an idiot. Cheaters are just ridiculoud and hard to understand.

Master Of Shred
11-22-2005, 08:15 PM
Well it is very easy to be hurt like that in todays society,alot of ppl do not care for others or don't care to think twice about their actions.
Well I can understand your friends reserve GaMeGoD,today is a pathetic time for good harted ppl.

Some are just plain lost and hopeless,permanantly messed up.

Lavo Arcadia
11-22-2005, 08:37 PM
I've done it before... Hated it. Had it happen to me... hated it. What was lacking? Well, when I did it my boyfriend was never there for me. I only saw him once every like... three weeks. I wrote to him frequently and scarcely did I ever get anything in return. I suppose I was trying too hard when he didn't care at all. I don't know why the hell my boyfriend cheated on me. I wasn't on at the time, but I'm on everynight to talk to him and I interact with him frequently.

I would suppose when people are cheated on, they feel that they have been used as well as abused. Their trust in their lover dampens to a point when they can barely trust the person with anything, even silly jokes. And when they're the ones who end up cheating on the person... normally, they feel crappy, followed by stupid. And really, they should end up regretful too, and maybe ungrateful depending on the relationship. -Shrugs.- I dunno. I can only speak for myself.

zodiak
11-22-2005, 08:45 PM
strabge as it is, im fine with it.

Bad Envy
11-22-2005, 09:01 PM
Cheating is just what makes relationships fun....everyone getting mad at eachother..I like anger is makes me pretty much happy. Heh...^_^

~Troublesome Woman~
11-22-2005, 11:09 PM
Cheating is just what makes relationships fun....everyone getting mad at eachother..I like anger is makes me pretty much happy. Heh...^_^

Interesting point, but I can't say I agree. I think cheating is okay as long as both of you have agreed that it's ok - if one of you hates it and is hurt by it then you shouldn't do it.
Personally, I wouldn't mind my partner "cheating" on me as long as he told me about it and he didn't get too attached to the girl... and I would expect him to give me the same allowances... aren't I lucky to have found such a guy?

Fabala
11-22-2005, 11:58 PM
theres also a positive one...someone im not mentioning names, he cheated on his girlfriend on me...so i was the third person, im not gonna say this is positive BECAUSE he wanted me, because his girlfriend was extremely selfish and even tried to beat the heck out of me, so he got closer to me and tried to protect me, and wanted to go out with me when they were still going out, that could be called "cheating" but it is a positive reason, he wanted to feel more comfortable in relationship.
I don't call that positive. Breaking up with her first would be the honorable thing to do. I don't like excuses >< Nobody deserves being cheated on.

zodiak
11-23-2005, 12:05 AM
oh wait i thought you were talking about test and quiz cheating never mind, cheating between one and another is terrible.

Tira Misu
11-23-2005, 12:07 AM
As I've said, I agree with Reiako.

Cheating is completely unecessary. Grow a backbone. Think about the other people involved and don't do it.

Or if you really feel the need to sleep with a myriad of females make it clear that you're taking none as a girlfriend.

Even though I don't quite find that lifestyle pleasing either. But at least you're being honest.

Bridge Carson
11-23-2005, 12:22 AM
It really depends. I wouldn't get mad if a little 15 or 16 year older would go on and find someone else. But the real cheating starts when someone is married and ends up having kids. Then mostly the father goes and finds someone else. I think that only some people should cheat. I would cheat too if I had to look at this beast every day that calls herself a beatiful woman. Should be called a Horrible Queen Kong. Anyway, I have never cheated because I love my girlfriend and I am way to busy to be worried about someone else.

http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/pics4/cheaters667.jpg
Don't ever get caught on tv's "CHEATERS"

http://www.gwu.edu/~medusa/images/povich1.jpg
Don't ever get on a talk show that has your name and that comment on the bottom.

BRIDGE.

VARLY
11-23-2005, 04:24 AM
cheating is...?
when someone do something on the back and had it covered up against another person and that can cause disadvantages/suffering to them; and when the situation are made clear for both it is not cheating because we honestly tell both sides [me right?]

i have quite numbers of experiences, i will go for my last relationship's condition...
i liked a person[A] that my friend also liked so much. Then i decided to give up on A and hoped that everything would have been alright.
But surely i felt sad, and for avoiding to get my feeling returned to A, when another one[B] asked me to go out, i agree. we had some nice time and i be sure i can get my heart totally free from A. We started our relationship and everything was alright. But up to a point i know that i can't really love B, or even had the 'points of liking' up to A. I like B but not in that way, i can't see B as a lover at all even though all the time i said i like B. Well, i cheated. Because I didn't want it to go screwed but i know someday it may bring unhappy terms to both of us.
One day, i found out that actually B's taking me actually based on a deal with his friend. Although i didn't had so deep feelings towards him, i felt hurted. it's like crap, B's been cheating on me all the times and made fun of me on my back. okay then we broke up. i can't blame B either as i did cheat on him, too, in another way.
Yah, that's my story

animeseishi
11-23-2005, 05:43 AM
cheating in relationships i never have...but in tests...of ourse there are certains times... but you feel bad afterwards and it gets worse when you get a high grade because of just cheating...just to tell you guys, i always try not to cheat...

gothic_neko_youkai
11-23-2005, 06:19 AM
It's a terrible thing to do, it really is
If you love someone....Love them with every fiber of existance that lies within you then you should NEVER do something to break that love. You should feel no need to go out and have another relationship with anyone else...if you are unhappy with how things are going, then do yourselves both a favor and BREAK IT OFF. It's not worth the hurt that you go through.

PLUS I found out that people who are cheated on are more than likely to go out and cheat on their future boyfriends/girlfriends ~ husbands/wives......its a never ending circle that really does have to be broken; then again, being human we fall into our weaknesses

sasuke-fan-1
11-23-2005, 07:13 AM
I don't know why people cheat on each other. I mean if they don't love the person that they are with then they should just him/her. Another thing I don't get is why (some) men cheat on there girls and then when their girl cheat they get angry and want to hit her.

Tensei
11-23-2005, 07:20 AM
My first fiance cheated on me. He even admitted it and wanted me to accept it. I kicked his butt right to the curb. My next boyfriend carried on two relationships, one with me and another with a girl down south. I went through a long period of hating him, because I had never been so heartbroken in my entire life.

We ended up working it out. He loved me, but he felt bad for leaving this other girl (whom he was with before we got together) and he had a hard time leaving her. He finally did, and we're now married.

However, as much as he did not intend to hurt anyone, what he did hurt me more than anyone else ever has.

I feel that if you're interested in someone else, but don't want to hurt the person you're alredy with, just break it off anyway. It's a lot less hurtful than being cheated on. Cut that person loose so he or she can get on with their own lives.

-akichan-
11-23-2005, 08:17 AM
Well in my opinion, i think that myself. I know that being cheated on is ridiculously unessasary but the person who cheated on the person might have the positive reason besides pplz cheats with a negative reason.

Thats just wut i think^^;

Fabala
11-23-2005, 09:34 AM
Well in my opinion, i think that myself. I know that being cheated on is ridiculously unessasary but the person who cheated on the person might have the positive reason besides pplz cheats with a negative reason.
I don't agree. How is hurting someone ever justified? I don't care if they did it to you, I don't care if the relationship is sour...those things mean you should be thinking about breaking up, NOT cheating.

cheating is...?
when someone do something on the back and had it covered up against another person and that can cause disadvantages/suffering to them; and when the situation are made clear for both it is not cheating because we honestly tell both sides [me right?]
I'll agree that it's not cheating if all parties know BEFORE it happens, and accept it. Anything else constitutes cheating in my eyes.

PLUS I found out that people who are cheated on are more than likely to go out and cheat on their future boyfriends/girlfriends ~ husbands/wives......its a never ending circle that really does have to be broken; then again, being human we fall into our weaknesses
Not always though ^^; More likely, sure. You're also more likely to get divorced if your parents did. Or marry young if your parents did. But none of those are set in stone.

Capernicus
11-23-2005, 10:13 AM
Not all cheaters are bad people. They make mistakes, like other people. Don't be so harsh people.

Fabala
11-23-2005, 10:18 AM
No, they aren't. What they do is despicable, but I find respect especially for those who try to make things right once they realize they've done wrong. To continue to consciously hurt loved ones is WRONG. And no you aren't a bad person for doing it, but that doesn't excuse the actions.

Capernicus
11-23-2005, 10:25 AM
I didn't mean for it to happen this way. And I am trying to make it right. I will tell him when I see him again, but that won't be till Christmas. "Merry Christmas Ni-chan, I'm dumping you." Merry Christmas everyone, I've just ruined the holiday for 2 people. -_-

ranma_my_luv
11-23-2005, 11:08 AM
i dont approve of cheating
obviously
i learned this while at a party
everyone, and i mean every single person there was playing spin the bottle
childish i know
i was literally forced to play
even though i didnt want to do it
i still felt bad
even though my bf is in a cmopletely different state
i still felt bad
when i got home i get online and told him
he was finw with it
thats y i <3 him
but i still feel bad about it
even if it wasnt my fault

Fabala
11-23-2005, 11:24 AM
I didn't mean for it to happen this way. And I am trying to make it right. I will tell him when I see him again, but that won't be till Christmas. "Merry Christmas Ni-chan, I'm dumping you." Merry Christmas everyone, I've just ruined the holiday for 2 people. -_-
It's harsh, but that's what happens when you cheat. People get hurt. I commend you for telling him, but, sorry, I feel more sympathy for him than you =/ One has the choice, the other doesn't.

Capernicus
11-23-2005, 11:26 AM
Yes, he really is a sweatheart! If I wasn't gay, I'd would so marry him! But hey, a great guy is going back on the market now. He really is a sweaty, you know he never once tried anything on me? ^_^

Mayonnaise
11-23-2005, 11:50 AM
I don't really like cheating. Even when I do it, I always regret on cheating. Like, whenever I cheat on a test. I always regret doing that.

But, if I'm cheating on a video game, I usually don't regret doing that. I only cheat on video games when I'm frustrated out of my mind and I can't figure whatever I'm suppose to figure out.

sumae_the_firewolf
11-23-2005, 12:15 PM
I am sad to say this but I have cheated on someone. I hurt them in ways I can't even imagine. He was the best thing that ever happened to e and I hate myself for it. I lost him and probably won't ever get him back. I've been feeling like crap since it happened I can't sleep, It feels like my emotions have been put in the blender and all mixed up. AFter seeing all the pain I put him in I added that to my pain and mixed it with all my guilt and pain and hate of myself and it's a pain so strong it's worse than anything I have ever felt. Even when I was cheated on I didn't feel this bad. I want to just fall asleep and never ever wake up. I want him to forgive me. I want him to tell me it O.K. to cry and be upst. I want him to tell me he is mad. I want him to yell at me rather than tis peacefullnessI get from him. I want to know how he feels. I want to love him like I know I can. But I don't want to get to close. I am so confused and I hurt so much it make it hard to live...I'm sad for him and guilty for what I did and I am full of self-hatred for what I did. I can't seem to get a grip on anything. All I really want is for him to trust me again. That wouls help so much. Because untill he does I can't do anything. I will always be worried about him hateing myself and most likely doing what i've been doing crying or feeling like I need to cry but can't. I KNOW I won't ever do it again. I don't know why I did in the first place if some asked me to explain why I did I wouldn't be able to. I regret it and hate myself for it. I know that even if he's with someone else it will be ok because just seeing him smile and being happy will be enough for me.
I love life...Yeah, I'm sad, but at the same time, I'm really happy that something could make me feel that sad. It's like...It makes me feel alive, you know. It makes me feel human. The only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt something really good before. So I have to take the bad with the good. So I guess what I'm feeling is like a beautiful sadness. -- Trey and Matt Stone Parker (http://www.quoteshead.com/quotes/trey-and-matt-stone-parker-quotes.html)

gothic_neko_youkai
11-23-2005, 02:51 PM
It's a terrible thing to do to people....it rips them apart in ways you couldn't imagine...
They begin to feel like "Why? Was I a bad bf/gf? Did I make them THAT unhappy? What the hell is wrong with me?"
In due time maybe you will be able to become friends with him Sumae.....

Leena
11-23-2005, 03:04 PM
I Personally hate people who cheat on everyone else.

Marie2007
11-23-2005, 03:10 PM
I agree with Korvein on both orders but if your "true love" cheats on you or your bf in general it hurts more and more especially when you see them everyday of your life

gothic_neko_youkai
11-23-2005, 03:54 PM
-grumbles- ....That's why I don't see my ex everyday...he's in the service

souless cowboy
11-23-2005, 04:43 PM
Cheating... I've been cheated on and i have cheated myself.

Cheated On: I've been cheated on by a few people. I'd say it hurts after learning for a month you were in love and they were in love with someone else. It absolutely hurts and in my opinion i'd rather not go through it again. If i was cheated on now, i'd probably never recover. I supose it is why i don't trust people. I trusted once and i was shown what it can do. So now, not only because of the cheating on before, i can't even be in a relationship without having a fear of everything going wrong.

I think Cheating is for people who have no sense of love at all. Nor do i think they have any kind of reason to be in a relationship. If you want to cheat, then don't get in the relationship. Relationships are called Relationships for a reason. Cheating is not only for the selfish people of this world, it is for those who are of absolute emptiness inside of themselves. I don't care who you are, you cheat on someone and you tell me how you feel inside.

Cheating: I cheated on someone once. After which i couldn't help but absolutely hate myself for everything i had done. I literally wanted to kill myself and punish myself for it. It was horrible and to be perfectly honest i'll NEVER in my life time do it again. After that day, i had started my old habits up again and about ended it all. I said it once and i'll say it again, those who cheat are those that are empty.

--souless

GoldPlateRidley
11-23-2005, 04:50 PM
If you cheated on your "love", you broke one of the highest oaths a human being can make. No, you didn't just break the oath. You were too weak to speak with your supposed love and break the relationship off as an honest creature would. You had to go and lie and hide - you should feel like scum, because you are scum.

gothic_neko_youkai
11-23-2005, 05:20 PM
If you cheated on your "love", you broke one of the highest oaths a human being can make. No, you didn't just break the oath. You were too weak to speak with your supposed love and break the relationship off as an honest creature would. You had to go and lie and hide - you should feel like scum, because you are scum.
Exactly

water_Demon_girl
11-23-2005, 06:48 PM
I completely agree on that. You can cheat on a test or a game. You can make up a test or a game. But you can't make up the love that you killed with that person(s) heart.

gothic_neko_youkai
11-23-2005, 07:01 PM
I completely agree on that. You can cheat on a test or a game. You can make up a test or a game. But you can't make up the love that you killed with that person(s) heart.
That's a fantastic point as well....

KiriKat
11-23-2005, 07:26 PM
if you cheated on your love that is just sad... very sad:( shame on you!

sumae_the_firewolf
11-24-2005, 11:25 AM
Cheating... I've been cheated on and i have cheated myself.

Cheating: I cheated on someone once. After which i couldn't help but absolutely hate myself for everything i had done. I literally wanted to kill myself and punish myself for it. It was horrible and to be perfectly honest i'll NEVER in my life time do it again. After that day, i had started my old habits up again and about ended it all. I said it once and i'll say it again, those who cheat are those that are empty.

--soulessI know this was the ONE AND ONLY time i have ever cheated it made me want to jump of a cliff onto a the sharp rocks below. I feel so bad for doing it I hate myself for I I just wish I would have died rather then cheat on him. It a horrable feeling and for you all who say that cheating is bad I absolutely agree but one does not need to make people like me out to be bad I learned from what I did and I feel horrable you don't need to make it worse.

dragoninja
11-24-2005, 08:19 PM
cheating can ruin an entire world.... without love there is no world and without the world there is nothing to love

what the hell did i just say?

-akichan-
11-24-2005, 09:30 PM
Well i do assume that cheating is the worst thing to do in a relationship...but my ex actually came up to me and said to me.."im breaking up with my current girlfriend now because i want comfort...i cant get along with her...cos shes making me feel very uncomfortable and shes too selfish for me THATS WHY i dated another girl cos if i tell her that i met another girl cos of the selfishness, im afraid she'd do something to the girl." Does that mean that some pplz cheating for a better reason oO;

souless cowboy
11-24-2005, 09:50 PM
Well i do assume that cheating is the worst thing to do in a relationship...but my ex actually came up to me and said to me.."im breaking up with my current girlfriend now because i want comfort...i cant get along with her...cos shes making me feel very uncomfortable and shes too selfish for me THATS WHY i dated another girl cos if i tell her that i met another girl cos of the selfishness, im afraid she'd do something to the girl." Does that mean that some pplz cheating for a better reason oO;
Hn. Well he could have stopped the relationship after seeing that the girl wasn't exactly the best person in the world to be with, before he decided to date someone else. So from what i'm seeing, he cheated and gave a bad excuse for it. ^.^

--souless

[BlackDeath]
11-24-2005, 09:53 PM
I believe the foundation for a good relationship is trust, without trust there isn't a relationship for me. If the person IS cheating, then that is a betrayal of my trust. In some circumstances it can be forgiven but then takes time to build that trust back. But if you are being cheated on than obviously your partner is not the one for you, if he/she was then there would be no reason to cheat with another.

kenny_killer
11-24-2005, 10:01 PM
what they dont know wont hurt dem...

then again... in the bible it says that if a woman cheats... she shall be stoned to death...: P

dont know wat it says about men though...

Fabala
11-24-2005, 10:18 PM
Hn. Well he could have stopped the relationship after seeing that the girl wasn't exactly the best person in the world to be with, before he decided to date someone else. So from what i'm seeing, he cheated and gave a bad excuse for it. ^.^

--souless
Yeah, sorry, I have to agree Aki dear. I can't condone excuses for hurting people that way. If you do it, at LEAST have the backbone to cop to it and admit you DID something wrong.

LaLaLoverly
11-24-2005, 10:26 PM
if you choose to be in a serious relationship then you should at least have the decency to stay true and honest in that relationship. cheating is the lowest thing u can do in a relationship and nothing excuses it.

yami hatake
11-24-2005, 11:05 PM
I cheated and was cheated at the same time..the guy I was going out with told me he loved me..and all that crap then he had to leave to Flordia to see his grandparents..that liar..his twin cousin(weird) told me the reason he actually went up there was to get with a girl..which turned out to be my old childhood friend..telling her that he loved her..but somehow he caught me and his cousin kissing me without a shirt on...on a bed and assumed we were..(you get the point) and well they fought..the cousin won..and we went out..I think it's actually kind of funny now..-yami

-akichan-
11-24-2005, 11:28 PM
BD i understand wut you said, you once mentioned that before, and i do agree "trust" is wut they need in a relationship, without the trust, it'd be like a person without water and food for 3 months.

Oh no dun feel sry for disagreeing with me Rei, that was only wut i think it is, only was my opinion, i dun mind whoever disagree with me. You got your point too^^;

sumae_the_firewolf
11-25-2005, 01:53 AM
I am sad to say this but I have cheated on someone. I hurt them in ways I can't even imagine. He was the best thing that ever happened to e and I hate myself for it. I lost him and probably won't ever get him back. I've been feeling like crap since it happened I can't sleep, It feels like my emotions have been put in the blender and all mixed up. AFter seeing all the pain I put him in I added that to my pain and mixed it with all my guilt and pain and hate of myself and it's a pain so strong it's worse than anything I have ever felt. Even when I was cheated on I didn't feel this bad. I want to just fall asleep and never ever wake up. I want him to forgive me. I want him to tell me it O.K. to cry and be upst. I want him to tell me he is mad. I want him to yell at me rather than tis peacefullnessI get from him. I want to know how he feels. I want to love him like I know I can. But I don't want to get to close. I am so confused and I hurt so much it make it hard to live...I'm sad for him and guilty for what I did and I am full of self-hatred for what I did. I can't seem to get a grip on anything. All I really want is for him to trust me again. That wouls help so much. Because untill he does I can't do anything. I will always be worried about him hateing myself and most likely doing what i've been doing crying or feeling like I need to cry but can't. I KNOW I won't ever do it again. I don't know why I did in the first place if some asked me to explain why I did I wouldn't be able to. I regret it and hate myself for it.
I love life...Yeah, I'm sad, but at the same time, I'm really happy that something could make me feel that sad. It's like...It makes me feel alive, you know. It makes me feel human. The only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt something really good before. So I have to take the bad with the good. So I guess what I'm feeling is like a beautiful sadness. -- Trey and Matt Stone Parker (http://www.quoteshead.com/quotes/trey-and-matt-stone-parker-quotes.html) Did you even read this! If you cheat you know what you did and you feel bad for it. I don't know why people cheat. Idon't know why I did. I wish I could be of more help but i can't.

GoldPlateRidley
11-25-2005, 02:04 AM
what they dont know wont hurt dem...
Maybe not. But I may hurt you.

Crazy Chicken
11-27-2005, 03:14 PM
I cheat all the time, well in vidoe games and i feel wonderfull XD.
Ok forget what i said......
I cheated one on my girl, but i really didn't mean too but i thought she was cheating on me ;______;
So yea, me and her broke up
and now i really like someone but i don't know how she feels about me
My life sucks (i think)
Well yea that was like the frist time i ever cheated on a girl that i really love.

Sakuras Flame
11-28-2005, 02:10 PM
Cheating is horrible to do I know. I've never cheated on someone I care for but I have been cheated on and I know it made me feel horrible. But this guy and I were never really together but he told me he loved me...And I loved him...So I guess you could call that together...But yesterday he asked me something. Something anyone would have alot of nerve to ask I felt like my heart had been torn out of my chest and it hurt. Alot. I guess the moral is never EVER tell someone you love them and then go and cheat them, it's really painful for the ones caught up in the middle.

I also know that the pain I've felt from being cheated on was to unbarable that I know I'll never ever EVER cheat on someone I love. I don't want them to feel the same pain I and many others have felt.

Also, Sumae. I warned you, you just didn't listen. Hate me all you want for me saying this but. It wasn't fair what you did to Ed and honestly...if I were him...I wouldn't forgive you...not for a very long time...And this is comming from your so called 'Best Friend'.

sumae_the_firewolf
11-28-2005, 02:29 PM
Claire I hae to say this..you arn't my best friend. Never were. After all you are the one who said you'd rather go to hell then stick up for me. I know if I were Greg I would forgive me either so don't lecture me. I know already. Maybe it would be better if he got over me anyway. At least he'll smile again. That's all that matters.

Sakuras Flame
11-28-2005, 03:58 PM
And you said I was...how sad. Yet more lies come form your mouth. Ana get alife you're a cheater and always will be. You could never make anyone smile all you do is cause pain. Ed should get over you you're a sick carcus wench. Go shoot your self in the head AND DIE! Take a couple of jars of asprin too pplease just die and never come back. See another moral, Cheaters lose friends soooo quickly. SO DONT BE ONE! Like the ***** Sumae The Firewolf ^^

Kewii
11-28-2005, 04:48 PM
And that'll do it girls. Good work. Next time try to keep personal arguments to PM.
Closed.