PDA

View Full Version : Tsuna's Fan Art Skillz..

Tsuna Kadiri
04-11-2005, 07:39 AM
Hm, I'm sitting around the house, 9:30 AM, sick day, why not do something productive? Heh, I'm posting some of my artwork. It amuses me. :P

These pics aren't the most recent.. perhaps from a couple of months ago. But, I haven't drawn anything in a while, so these should do.

I know the quality of the images isn't very good, but I have no scanner, and I took these with my digi cam. The Hiei one was a quick draw.. it took me about 1 to 1 1/2 hours maybe. The Holybell inspired one was something I started a few months ago, but never got around to finishing it. I'm not sure if I am going to ever finish it or not. And the Magical Trevor one.... It's just TOO ADORABLE!! And it took me about 30 min.

Feel free to criticise/praise. Constructive comments would be nice though. ^___^

Missy
04-11-2005, 07:46 AM
Wow, homie got skillz ^____^

Okay. The Hiei one... Very nice sketch! I'm sure Ayame would love that one.. teehee~.. I'm a lil iffy about the proportion of his head.. it seems to be a bit off from his neck.. not really a whole lot.. just a tad ^_^.. But other than that, looks great! I like the eyez O_O

The 2nd one... Hehe Very pretty.. this is my fave out of the three!.. nice simple sketch... and it looks like something Chibi would like.... XD .. Nice.

The 3rd picture... Hahaha.. all I gotta say is... SUPER KAWAIIII!!!!!!!!!!! ^______^

Lovely work Tsuna. Keep it up ^.^

Tsuna Kadiri
04-11-2005, 07:51 AM
Aw, thank you. *feels special* Heh, that Hiei one was just a boredom draw. I remember I was watching Vh1's Inside: America's Next Top Model while drawing it....

.... Don't ask me why I remembered that. O__o And constructive comments! I like, I like...

Sword
04-11-2005, 09:57 AM
Very very good. I like.

/Aifa|
04-11-2005, 10:45 AM
VERY NICE my dear!! ^^ I managed to see your thread from the main page, and thats the only reason i visited the fan art forum again. Heh, i should come here more often and start posting more of my pics again.

Tsuna Kadiri
04-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Thanks all for the compliments. Makes me feel loved. ^___^

I'm surprised I haven't gotten a "DUDE you fricken SUCK man!!!" yet ..... Haha, j/k.... unless the spaztic n00bs start wondering around my thread... O_O

Aifa dear, have you ever posted your works around here? I wanna see them. ^___^

/Aifa|
04-11-2005, 11:07 AM
Ok, ill post in my last 2 threads so they appear on the top again. Look out for them ^^

Tsuna Kadiri
04-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Now that I look at it, I am going to finish that Holybell one. It does have a nice start... it deserves to be finished. It should be a good project to get me back into the habit of drawing. ^____^

And my art show pieces... I have 2 pieces in an artshow now.. they aren't anime, but I consider them to be ok. When I get them back, which should be soon, I'll post em' up.

Aisuru
04-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Wow!! How cute are those!
You told me that you would show me off a few of your pics, and that all nicely made, Tsuna.
Two thumbs up all that way!
I definitly like that Hiei there. he's pretty cute.

~Aisuru~

Tsuna Kadiri
04-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Thanks Aisuru. See, I told you I would post some pics of mine. ^___^ And I saw some of your work on your Fanart thread. Very good.. Hopefully one day I'll be as good as you.

-akichan-
04-20-2005, 08:53 PM
Wow you got some skills girl^^ yeah i just posted my gallery here lol. Good job love your drawings.

Tiggit
04-20-2005, 08:56 PM
i like your pics tsuna!

Sinjoda
04-20-2005, 09:04 PM
I love your art skillz, I suck at drawing.

Tsuna Kadiri
04-21-2005, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the comments. ^____^ Oh, and I'll look out for your gallery, Aki.

Jd Blade
04-21-2005, 03:08 PM
I like them, but there is one big problem... they need backround music! :p

But seriously, there are really good! :awe:
Sometime I need to find the cord to my digi camara and post some ov my drawings... but I am lazy, so it might be awhile...

-akichan-
04-21-2005, 04:41 PM
k sure im glad you'll check out my gallery. I love your art! me...have a long way to go lol.

tiv
04-24-2005, 02:23 PM
Thanks all for the compliments. Makes me feel loved. ^___^

I'm surprised I haven't gotten a "DUDE you fricken SUCK man!!!" yet ..... Haha, j/k.... unless the spaztic n00bs start wondering around my thread... O_O

Aifa dear, have you ever posted your works around here? I wanna see them. ^___^
yep..mostly n00bs do that <_<;...if you do see someone just posting random crap in your thread or anyone elses..don't hesitate about writing me a little note :3 thank you.

Kukuriyu
07-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Talk about artistic. THey GREAT!

LittleAngel
07-14-2005, 07:59 PM
They're so adorable. Keep up the good work (and I mean really good work ^^)

Marie2007
07-14-2005, 08:09 PM
i think they are all really good hope to see more

Tsuna Kadiri
07-14-2005, 08:38 PM
Wow, I thought this thread was dead. ^^;; ... thanks so much guys. I really appreciate it. <3 <3

I might post some more soon. I haven't drawn anything in a while. I've got a few projects I'm working on. ^___^

Priest the pacifist
07-14-2005, 08:40 PM
Hey you're really good but,whats with Hei's eyez?

Tsuna Kadiri
07-14-2005, 08:44 PM
I wanted it to be a black and white picture, so I went heavy on the shading. After I was finished, I thought it looked boring. ^^;; ... so I just colored his eyes... LOL.

I never did finish that Holy Bell picture. =\ ....

EvaŽ
07-14-2005, 09:07 PM
hey I like your work!^^
first drawing is hard to see but it looks good!
second drawing is also hard to tell but I see nothing wrong with it ^^ I like it!
and the third is just funny XDD *smile*
^^ show us some more?

[BlackDeath]
07-14-2005, 09:24 PM
z'omg teh 3rd one iz teh uber kewlist xD

1st - The neck seems a little tall but i love the contrast with the shadings, red eye seems off. Personally i don't like adding colour and i love the fact you didn't either. And the hair looks great.

2nd - Seems like something one would use as a tattoo, i see it as something elegent and is simple, simple is good ^^;

3rd - This guy makes me thing of FFIX Vivi, now this looks great, very cartoonish ^^; Think you should've made the shading black, as i assume he's supposed to have a black robe.

All in all some nice work you have there, hope to see more of is soon

~Self proclaimed art critique, BD~

Starlight Moon Beam
07-14-2005, 09:25 PM
Tsuna's got skillz.. Those are really good. ^.^ The middle one's really pretty.

Tsuna Kadiri
07-14-2005, 09:34 PM
Haha, thanks again and again and again.. @__@. And the 3rd one.. he isn't supposed to have a black robe. It was supposed to be white. I know I have the original pic somewhere... omg.. I need to look for it.. (he's from a flash.. his name's Magical Trevor. XD.)

I drew the Hiei one in 30 mins.. so that's why his neck is kind of.. screwish.. haha.. and about 6 months ago. ^^ ... I think (or I hope) my skills have improved since then... lol. .... and I took those with my camera.. cause I don't know how to hook my scanner up to my laptop.. O_o. It came out blurry.. I should re-take them.

(I'm really surprised people are posting in this thread again.. ^^)

EvaŽ
07-14-2005, 09:36 PM
(I'm really surprised people are posting in this thread again.. ^^)~~ haha well that's because I didn't know that it existed until now so post more pics and I will post more in your thread ^^ ~~

Tsuna Kadiri
07-14-2005, 09:46 PM
I will. ^___^ (now that I know more people would like to see it.. ^^)

HERE! This is Magical Trevor..

http://www.matmannion.com/trevor.jpg

... now you know he is supposed to look a little retarded.. XD

LittleAngel
07-14-2005, 10:01 PM
I would like to see more of your drawings. Great work!!!

mimiruchan
07-14-2005, 10:03 PM
hey! Wow i love all your pics, especially the "oh! my goddess" one i have a poster of that pic ^^ and the third is so cute! You did a good job shading the first *very impressed* -^.^-

Truly Alone
07-14-2005, 11:51 PM
Nice skillz, Tsuna. Yeah, Trev does look a little retarded, but that's what's so great about him.. ^_^

Tsuna Kadiri
07-15-2005, 07:39 AM
Hehe, I know. ^__^ That's what makes him so cute.

Someone asked me yesterday to draw a fanart for them ... so I worked on it a little last night and so far I think it's turning out well. I might post what I have done later and ask for some feedback... <3 (yes, I love posting unfinished artwork. XP)

Missy
07-15-2005, 08:01 AM
*huggles Magical Trevor* >_>

XD... Yes Tzuna-h0mi3... we demand more of your wonderful stuff ^_^

Bloody KniVeS
07-15-2005, 08:08 AM
those are sure some great pictures you drew, maybe you could help me with one of the picture i posted.

Fuu Kasumi
07-21-2005, 01:46 AM
Awsome skillz, Tsuna. Trevor looks so cute. ^.^ O em gee.. I just saw the toon thing of Magical Trevor.. That song is awsome.
"Everybody loves Magical Trevor, 'cause the tricks that he does are endless and clever. Look at him now, disappearing a cow."

Chibi Misao
07-21-2005, 04:09 AM
Wow thats really good!!! You're way better in drawing than me.....o_O I like the third picture the best....Its so super kawaii!!! ^^

Marie2007
07-21-2005, 07:50 AM
they are amazing pics keep it up

stigmatize
07-21-2005, 10:33 AM
Wow, you've got some skills there. I like the way you shade your pics. The Hiei pic was good, but the hair seems a bit stiff. But i love your magical trevor!! It's so so cute ooh i wanna hug it! XD

DepthAnime
07-22-2005, 09:27 PM
lol nice thats the kind of stuff i do in math class, draw and my teacher gets mad....

i guess thats why im in summer school -__-''

white_lotus27
07-22-2005, 09:29 PM
Nice pictures, they look great.

LittleAngel
07-24-2005, 04:51 PM
lol nice thats the kind of stuff i do in math class, draw and my teacher gets mad....

i guess thats why im in summer school -__-''
Lol Well, you're supposed to study math in math class. Do you think that you might have hurt your teacher's compassion for teaching? lol, I'm being way serious, but you really should organize your time and not draw during class. I still think that education is the thing that should be concerned with most.

Tsuna Kadiri
07-26-2005, 01:48 PM
lol nice thats the kind of stuff i do in math class, draw and my teacher gets mad....I used to do that, too. =P ...... but then I started getting pretty confused in Math... then I had to pay attention. Haha. <3

... Um .. uh.. Unfinished Artwork! +_+ .... here's something I started for Kukuriyu .. he wanted a fanart. I don't know if this is any good, though. I got stumped on how to draw the mouth.. so I never really tried to finish it. >< ... (and the hair is supposed to look that way.. looks a bit out of control).

yasha the wolf
07-26-2005, 02:22 PM
your realy good at drwaing keep it up. you rock at it:rolleyes: so keeep doing it
you rock go:closedeye you rock

Tsuna Kadiri
10-29-2005, 10:16 AM
Ok, I said I would post new stuff eventually. Now here we go. (hopefully people will look at this thread again ><)

This is all pretty recent. My Art 1 class just ended Friday, so I got most of my stuff back. I don't know how to hook the scanner up to my laptop still. So, I hope these'll do. This might be a long post.

This is the most recent, I finished this Thursday.
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/alycat11.jpg
And this is the original pic I looked off of. (hehe, you can see my cowboy hat in the backround XD)
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/alycat12.jpg
This was an independant assignment. It's Uma Thurman. <3 I reckon the proportions of her eyes/face came out wrong. I made her look like a man...
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Uma.jpg
And this was the original pic.
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/yearsgorgeous.jpg
This was a collage we did at the beginning of the year. Al Gore and his foam finger. <3
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/AlG.jpg
One of those shading figure things.
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/design.jpg
I think this was done a week ago. It was a 1 day project, so if I had more time, it could have come out better. But I think it turned out well for only a 20 minute drawing.
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/baseball.jpg
This was the first project I did in that class. I messed up on the spots of the deer, so I took white-out and remade the dots, which made it look all messed up. ^^;;
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Deer.jpg
Original picture.
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Deerness.jpg
Best picture of all. <3
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/frenchness.jpg

I didn't want to attach these, I wanted people to see them just like this.

Princess Yugia
10-29-2005, 02:33 PM
Tsuna.. omg.. they SUCK.. =P Just kidding..

You say that you are waiting for someone to say that, but that would be stupid of them to say.. Your Art is wonderful! ^^ I like how you did the eyes.. O__o; I am so bad at drawing Chin's and Eye's.. x__x; Interesting, ya?

Great Job, Nonetheless! ^_^

Chibi Goku
10-29-2005, 03:03 PM
Everyone loves magical trevor..Cause the tricks that he does..Are ever so clever,

*coughs* >_> anyways

Awesome Drawings Tsuna..i like the deer one the best..there's something about that one o_O

Tsuna Kadiri
10-29-2005, 03:30 PM
Thanks you two. ^_^ I really appreciate it.

I haven't really drawn anything in about a year, so these were my 'getting back into the swing of things' works. <3

TodayIsMine
10-29-2005, 03:40 PM
tsuna your skills are very well-developed. you have very good coordination and copying skills indeed. my brother's like that ^_~ lol. *thumbs up* but u'r better than him lol. good stuff beautiful lady!

Fuu Kasumi
10-29-2005, 04:21 PM
It looks like you're getting better and better. ^^; I really like your most recent one you finished on Thrusday.

Tsuna Kadiri
10-29-2005, 04:27 PM
Thank you. I like my most recent one alot, also. <3

Oh wait, I forgot one I wanted to post .. damn. ><

Give me a sec, I'll take a pic of it.

Tsuna Kadiri
10-29-2005, 04:47 PM
Here here here. (It's a little dark, the lighting wasn't all that good)

It's Noodle from the Gorillaz. ^_^ <3
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/alycat.jpg
This wasn't an Art project, I just did it for fun. Maybe about .. a month ago.

EDIT:: Oh, I almost forgot about the original.
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Gnoodle.jpg

EvaŽ
10-29-2005, 06:11 PM
It looks good! you used other colours but that doesn't matter! , Still a very nice drawing you did there! ( I always thought noodles was a boy? what is it anyways a he or she ><;;; , sorry for asking x_X ) Love your drawing! keep it up ^___^

Tsuna Kadiri
10-29-2005, 06:52 PM
Yeah, Noodle is a girl. Don't worry, I thought she was a boy for like a year until someone said 'he' was a 'she'.
Well, if I'm wrong, he's wearing a skirt anyways. XD

And thanks again.

EvaŽ
10-30-2005, 07:32 AM
haha yea.. a girl .. haha , well thanks for making it clear to me he is an she xD O yea and I didn't told you this yet. I like your colouring XD .. yea now you do know ^^ , byebye

*Kedar*
01-13-2006, 07:46 AM
Wow! Simply spectacular!!! All of them!!! The part that I like about all of your drawings is the way you drew those eyes of the characters. Very unique!!! Also, all of the details in your pictures are stunning, too. The Monk is impressed. Keep up the NEAT work. Show us more, PLEASE!!! Sorry, but take your time...no rush.

Mugetsu
01-13-2006, 08:27 AM
OMG!!! Your actually good at this. No offense, I thought you might be OK but I didn't expect you to be THAT good. Post more, quickly.

Tsuna Kadiri
01-13-2006, 08:42 AM
Wow, thanks you guys. Alot. ^_^ I kind of forgot about this thread.

I think I've got some stuff I could post.. maybe I'll look around for some later.

*Kedar*
01-13-2006, 09:20 AM
Okies. Take your time, please. But, don't forget to post, please.

Linaria
01-13-2006, 09:32 AM
ohmy. <3. I love the gorillaz, and your art is beautimous! i hope you will post more. ^.^

-wow. i wish i wasnt a n00b here ._.;- X3

rodruiguez is fat
01-13-2006, 09:20 PM
i think they're all great. i wish i could draw at all.

Kurumirina
01-14-2006, 08:24 AM
OMG!!I didn't knew bout this thread until today...-_-"....man I feel retarted...
anyway back to the drawing...O___O....damn....those are good....O___O...the drawing lookz like the real person from the original pictures!!!you need real skills to do that....Stop drawing!!your making my drawing lookz bad!!xDD
nah J/K....do more!seriously.....ur drawing skillz amaze me!O__o

Tsuna Kadiri
01-14-2006, 03:05 PM
Thank you Rina. XD And everyone else.

I'm still working on finding some more pictures I could post..

Tsuna Kadiri
01-22-2006, 05:31 PM
So, I've been watching way too many shows about tattoo artists and all of that other fun art mumbo-jumbo lately. figured I should draw something, so this is what I came up with;

I thought it turned out pretty nice. Took me about 2 days.

EvaŽ
01-23-2006, 08:04 AM
I really like it!, the eyes are beautifull en the colour hair is cool! and het face reminds me of yours.. is that possible o.o.. ?

Tsuna Kadiri
01-23-2006, 02:10 PM
Haha, thank you. ^^ I don't think the face looks anything like mine.. lol. If anything when I first started drawing it her face looked like Pam Anderson. XD Still kind of does. Not intentional, though..

Tsuna Kadiri
04-16-2006, 08:25 PM
Okay. Here we go. O_o;

I started sketching this a little yesterday, then added on a bit today. It's "V" from V for Vendetta. Am not sure whether I should finish it or not, because I get bored with sketches like these kinda quickly.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/yukialy/scan0002.jpg

So, if you so happen to stumble across this thread for some strange reason, PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE comment on SOMETHING. XD; I'd like some feedback, even if it's really short or.. meaningless.

Evangeline
04-16-2006, 09:07 PM
Oh! Your drawings are great Tsuna!
That last sketch is cool!
You're really good at drawing people and faces ^^ lol, you're better then me! so I don't know if there's any advice I could give to you ^_^ other then keep it up!