PDA

View Full Version : Love: Did you survive it?

Chi?
04-09-2005, 11:10 AM
What is your point of view on love?
Now, I know it sounds like I'm doing this for some dumb research program, but I'm not. A lot of people around here say love is for sissy's. I don't agree.
We you fall in love you give away the only thing that'll be there all your life: Your heart. And don't say I don't know what I'm talking about, because I do.
It took me forever to figure out why I didn't let myself get close to a man. Why I didn't lat myself fall in love again... I'm sorry about this but I don't like to talk about this.. It hurts too much.
Anyways, about a year ago I met this boy, Josh. He was so sweet and he really liked me and I really liked him. Soon, we were going out on dates, and hanging out every afternoon. We were really happy or so I thought he was. After, a couple of monthes we started to drift apart but it wasn't by my choice. He started avoiding me, acting like I wasn't his girlfriend anymore- just because everyone teased him about our relation ship.
After 7 monthes, at a party, I told him he had two choices- Either kiss me or lose me. I thought, since he loved me, he would kiss me. But he didn't. He left right away. I was so hurt. I remember going home that night and crying my heart out. Many monthes have gone by now, and I finally have moved on.
I haven't forgiven him for what he's done, but even though we're over, he still avoids me.
Now, I have a wonderful boyfriend-I just hope I don't lose my heart again before I'm ready.
SOOOOO
Whats your story? Did you survive love or did it survive you?
***Note***Be careful when you're giving your heart away- once its broke, a cast can't set it.

Negi
04-09-2005, 11:33 AM
I know how you feel...
There was this boy named Eric and He was my friends brother's best friend. We started going out on Easter (one of the reasons i hate easter) and we realy liked each other; He even said he loved me and i said it back. Well he was a year older than me and he was in 6th grade and me in 5th. Since he was in Jr. High and i was still an elementry kid he was teased. So he stopped caling me. And when I figure out y he did it broke my heart and i stopped calling him. 2 yrs later I was moved to his school, and i saw him with another girl and it broke my heart more than it did before. Then he graduated. But i am destined to meet him again in High school...and i dont want to cause I finally got over him and i might fall apart.

Kyo Kusanagi
04-09-2005, 11:36 AM
I don't think anyone can say they've survived love until they're old and wrinkly, yet still have the same person by their side as they did when they exchanged vows.

Chi?
04-09-2005, 11:41 AM
well, for now I've at least surpassed it in the long run. We'll wait and see now won't we?
:rolleyes:

niKopol
04-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Love.... it is what many of us seek, have, or lost. Yeah I have had my share. There was this website about 4-6 years back called Psypoke and me and this girl we talked for hours a day for about three years until the site crashed we never heard from each other again.I searched the internet for days looking at anime and other pokemon sites hopeing to find her. The true reason for me coming to AF was my hope to find her even if she didnt remember me I would like to talk to her and see how her life is going. Even today when I get a chance I check out random anime sites just looking for a chance to meet her one more time.

I guess im a hopeless romantic in a way but hey "a life without love is no life at all".

Chi?
04-09-2005, 12:21 PM
aw kie...
thats so sad!!!!!!
>.<
love hurts sometimes- the only times when it doesn't is when you haven't discovered it yet

Love-Hina
04-09-2005, 12:38 PM
Yeh thats rly sad..
Well here in Belgium there are 'Popular' girls and they says : Ya no i have a boyfrend! then they are telling how they look and blablablabla. and the other day they have another one :<_<:
I think Love is a time happy and a time sad i mean if i hear everybody's storys bout there love life its like aww he/she was so happy and then Fiaueww Its all gone ..
Well i haved a boyfrend once and i was so crazy bout him i was like saying shut up when Youri(boyfrend) was talking and my frend to. My best frend was like :( :( :(
And then i dump Youri ive realized that Frends are more important then your boyfrend or girlfrend.
I mean I cant live without my best frend.
Right now im dating a toilet
Voice(again):You dump whats wrong with your brain?
Babette: .... shut up

Chi?
04-09-2005, 01:00 PM
what?
I couldn't really tell what you said...
SORRY!
>.<

Love-Hina
04-09-2005, 01:20 PM
never mind
u dont have to be sorry bout that :)
I mean its normal that they are saying that u cant talk english you dumb or your insane.
I mean i dont care what they are saying bout me
Like that (stupid) voice thinks that im insane to..
Voice: thats me!!! :D

souless cowboy
04-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Well i dont exactly know who in the hell gave you the idea love was for sissys around here but whatever. Love is somthing special in my opinion. Nowadays people feel like they have to say it for just being in a relationship, though they dont know what exactly they are saying. Love is beutiful, love is a feeling that shows you care about that other person so dearly; that you would give everthing you had for them. Imagine a flower in your head. It's beuty overcomes you and swallows you in its deph of color and expression of peace and innocence. That is what love is, it is that flower of beuty. In my short life of 15 years i have experinced love plenty of times and i have had it taken away from me about every time. But you can't let that take away your ability to love. If you look at yourself without love, your unhappy, depressed, and hating life. When you are blessed with love, that is the moment you realize every thing about yourself. Before in my life i have had every thing i have ever loved taken from me, infact i gave up will to even care any more. Then i met the person i am with now, she replinished that emptiness and gave me a new life to look forward too. Listen all, as i said love is a flower. To keep it beutiful you must replinish it with your love every day and apreciate it every second of your life. if you no longer have it, then plant a new one and find someone to go too. Your never alone un less you absolutely chose to be.

-souless

niKopol
04-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Now that was perfectly worded

Saionji
04-09-2005, 02:52 PM
Well, I guess one way to survive love is to love someone else and have them love you back. It works in some cases. Like blindly ignoring the feelings of your best friend of the opposite sex, only to realize after your heart is broken, they've secretly been in love with you for a while.
Touching ne?

Zeke_Asakura
04-10-2005, 02:25 AM
I would have to say it survived me

Tiggit
04-10-2005, 02:26 AM
love is what makes the world go round

Love-Hina
04-10-2005, 03:44 AM
Well Love is beatifull
But i cant explain what i mean what love is :mad: :<_<:

Zeke_Asakura
04-10-2005, 03:46 AM
love is what makes the world go roundI thought it was gravity,or smething like that..

Tiggit
04-10-2005, 03:53 AM
I thought it was gravity,or smething like that..you smart...ahem. without love humans cant survive. your too young to understand

Zeke_Asakura
04-10-2005, 03:54 AM
you smart...ahem. without love humans cant survive. your too young to understandI understand,it's just like the saying "No man is an island"

Tiggit
04-10-2005, 03:56 AM
im not too sure, your first 2 replys to this thread proved that, but you can improve

Zeke_Asakura
04-10-2005, 04:00 AM
im not too sure, your first 2 replys to this thread proved that, but you can improveI was just joking!I felt love,even have a gf already

Tiggit
04-10-2005, 04:02 AM
i belive you. Really!

Love-Hina
04-10-2005, 04:49 AM
My mom always says your to young to understand what love means and your to young to have a boyfriend! :cool: then she laughs me out!
Hey im 11!!! :awe: :ninja: :<_<:
and She says when your sis haves a boyfriend then you may have one to!
i sed OMG my sis is to ugly to have a boyfriend mom!!
then she sed but shes 15 She'll get a boyfriend?
I mean its NOT because my sis is 4 years older then me that i may dont have a boyfriend ow..that means i'll never get a boyfriend!!! :(
Voice: HAHA! Silly
Babette : *smash voice with a pan*

Tiggit
04-10-2005, 04:51 AM
O.o o...k

Love-Hina
04-10-2005, 05:30 AM
O.o o...k

I no im insane!
You want insane people like me on this forum?

Tiggit
04-10-2005, 05:34 AM
i never said you were insane!! but back on topic

Love-Hina
04-10-2005, 06:53 AM
oh okay

Well my best friend loved a guy and he loved her.
And they haved so mutch fun but he dint sed that he was halp flemish half british.
And then after like 2 months he removed to England without telling something.
And she cryed the Hole night.
I think when she sees him back she'll hit him :rolleyes:

Chi?
04-15-2005, 02:12 PM
lol. i would, too.

Pakachu
04-15-2005, 03:08 PM
think i gotta agree with kyo on the whole surviveing love thing.

but currently i think love has the upper hand and its kicking the liveing crap outta me.
i've pretty much been in love with this girl i know for nearly 4 years now, though i'm pretty sure she see's me as only a friend. well here's where it really gets complicated, about 2 years ago she got introduced to a guy named matt(whom we all designated Snack due to his rather puny snack sized body) matt was one of those guys who you couldnt help but like, a really good guy to be around and once you found out about his past you couldnt help but respect the guy as well. (he spent a lot of time in the hospital due to heart problems as well as other conditions the were supposed to make it impossible for him to live past the age of 14) we all became really good friends, Snack became almost like a brother to me and because of that respect i backed up a left well enough alone. they were both happy together so i was happy for them and eventually the girl, Heather, became like a sister.
on march 14 2005 i guess Snacks body finally won over and he passed away, i spent as much time with Heather trying to comfort her as i could, but i just felt wierd. as time went on i began to figure out why i felt so strange. my feelings for her never really went away they just got placed in another section. Heather still wants to hang out with me and i with her, but everytime late that night after i drop her off at her place or i leave i get this feeling of guilt like i'm doing something wrong even though i'm not trying to do anything, maybe someday in the future i may try to get her to love me but not now. its just too soon for all of us.

Chi?
04-15-2005, 05:20 PM
well that sucks

Leon Magnus
04-15-2005, 05:21 PM
Love has changed my entire out-look on humanity -shrug- I was with a girl.., for 1-2 years..broke up with her for a while..then started going out with her again..(worst mistake you can ever commit) but anyways two years later apperently I had "changed" which in translation means: I like someone else.

I'm kind of a possesive, jelous person. If i would see her talking to a guy on reguler occasions I would feel bad (yeah, it's stupid I know) but I know the guy mentallity it's always "if it's a girl, i want it" kind of broke my reality when i knew she liked someone else and she most likely had done "things" with him. Funny thing is it isn't with the guy who i thaught it was more of a closer friend i had. So I pretty much lost the only trust in humanity that i've ever had now I don't use emotion anymore.

She used to say "i'm diffrent i'll never cheat on you" so now i understand: love is not eternal. everyone has feelings for other people even if they're in a relationship. It's natural human emotion to be attracted to other people and it dosen't just dissaper if you're in a relationship.

Chi?
04-18-2005, 02:09 PM
wow.thats sad.

Sexy Angel
04-24-2005, 02:59 AM
i am feeling love right now cause i have my current bf..i defined love as a feeling of lightness..because when ur in love, u feel light because u have sumone to talk to over a problem..u have sumone to share joy and sadness with..u have that sumone you can trust to and everything else..that's why, i believe, love is the feeling of lightness..^-^

Dark-Angel
04-24-2005, 07:05 AM
love
well love is nothing
buth pain and sorrow
maybe if you find true love
youre life will never be the same
i now i will never find my
one true love because there is no true
love i now it sound sad buth
i think that love just hurt's maybe
it's because to only one i ever loved
is gon and thats wy i am a Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel
04-24-2005, 07:23 AM
love is nothing
buth pain love
will allway's be
a rose that never
will lose it torns
and eventuly you
wil get stingd

Dark-Angel

Chi?
04-25-2005, 03:37 PM
that was pretty but sad. no offense but the evil mods will get you for that double posting!!! *screams!!!!!*
lol.....