PDA

View Full Version : Sha Gojyu

Soul · Eater
04-08-2005, 02:10 AM
http://www.imagebarrel.com/img/05/97/08/gojyu59845.JPG

Its Sha Gojyu from Saiyuki... what do you think?

ShokubaiYume
05-04-2005, 08:12 PM
That's really good!

xxiceheartxx
05-04-2005, 11:01 PM
the black and white contrast is good but the mouth is kinda weird...a little big

tiv
05-05-2005, 10:44 AM
the black and white contrast is good but the mouth is kinda weird...a little big
well, maybe its not that the mouth is too big..but that the mouth is too high up under the nose so the chin looks a little large? i've seen long mouths work before..take alucard from hellsing for example.. so..maybe next time just lower the mouth a touch. the high contrast between the black and white is fantastic though. keep up the good work.

ShokubaiYume
05-05-2005, 04:12 PM
>:/ I still say that the shading is awesome.

[Boolean]
05-05-2005, 05:54 PM
I agree with the mouth thing. OMG! That's like...so awesome it's jawsome! (word my brother made up...thee next level of awesome)

Did you use a normal pencil or somethin' else.

It rox!!!

xxiceheartxx
05-05-2005, 06:10 PM
well, maybe its not that the mouth is too big..but that the mouth is too high up under the nose so the chin looks a little large? i've seen long mouths work before..take alucard from hellsing for example.. so..maybe next time just lower the mouth a touch. the high contrast between the black and white is fantastic though. keep up the good work.

ya, i agree

tiv
05-07-2005, 09:24 PM
>:/ I still say that the shading is awesome.
the contrast (which would be the shading) is nice..i commented on it. contrast is gotten from very light colors next to very dark colors--so something shaded dark in areas by pencil..and then left white in other areas with no shading on it, would be a high contrast drawing. i have a hard time doing high contrast. so i think that the contrast in his drawing is fantastic.