PDA

View Full Version : Manga? or anime?

-akichan-
04-08-2005, 01:22 AM
gahhh i prefer the manga, the real work and stuff, i get to see the artwork and the real story that it was made. Plus, i mostly watch animes in english, the english translations are pretty bad for some reason.

Benitora_shadowman
04-08-2005, 01:27 AM
I don't know much about the difference of anime and manga. Manga is the book and anime is the shows, right? hehehe.

-akichan-
04-08-2005, 01:30 AM
I don't know much about the difference of anime and manga. Manga is the book and anime is the shows, right? hehehe.
yeah but some pplz would prefer one of them better^^;

[BlackDeath]
04-08-2005, 01:38 AM
Manga for me also. Manga is more in depth in story line compared to the anime equivilent, after all the animes are based on the mangas only dubbed, which actually ruins it. So i like manga better cause it has more content in the story line, that would be my main reason. Plus manga ownz anime any day =P

-akichan-
04-09-2005, 12:07 PM
Manga for me also. Manga is more in depth in story line compared to the anime equivilent, after all the animes are based on the mangas only dubbed, which actually ruins it. So i like manga better cause it has more content in the story line, that would be my main reason. Plus manga ownz anime any day =P
yep i agree with you^^; they have a better story line, the real version of the whole thing. ^.~

Regex
04-09-2005, 12:47 PM
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=15919