PDA

View Full Version : what's your dream job?

Shu-chan_511
04-07-2005, 11:21 PM
My dream job would be to work for a famous art company or have my work submitted to a damous art compny.http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

animeseishi
04-08-2005, 12:24 AM
yay!! first poster...i'd like to be a biologist someday..

Queen-of-Mars
04-08-2005, 01:26 AM
I'd like to own real estate that doesn't cost millions upon millions, or even hundreds of thousands, but about ten or fifteen properties that I can rent out to people who will pay a rather..nice amount of rent. Houses pay themselves, and pay you at the same time!

Karel
04-08-2005, 01:46 AM
Mob boss.. XD
Nah.. I wonder what it'd be like to be a notorious pirate that steals treasure and has his very own ship

dollmage
04-08-2005, 02:53 AM
hmmm mine would be a game tester hehehe all play and good pay
that would be it ^^b

/Aifa|
04-08-2005, 03:32 AM
Play computer games and get paid for it. Some lucky (but skilled) dudes actually do this for a living, especially the PC game matches at conventions, comps and stuff.

dollmage
04-08-2005, 04:16 AM
Play computer games and get paid for it. Some lucky (but skilled) dudes actually do this for a living, especially the PC game matches at conventions, comps and stuff.

yeah i know im a COMSCI graduate and currently looking for work hmmmm im bery good at games T_T but that's realy my dream job :laugh:

Fabala
04-08-2005, 09:00 AM
I don't know. You tell me.

I want to live in Australia, but with the freedom in my job of possibly going on trips to see other places. I'd like to do something to benefit people, I think, but I don't want to be anywhere near any sort of customer service. I don't want to work in a cubicle, or be on the phone all day. Ideally I'd like to be outdoors during part of my time. I love the biological sciences, and art, and writing, and I can do most subjects if I care enough to try.

Is there a name for that aside from "Undecided?" ^^;;;

Kyo Kusanagi
04-08-2005, 09:06 AM
I'd like to be president. That way I can see for myself, the dirt of politics and whether or not wars happen because we need another country's resources.

/Aifa|
04-08-2005, 09:08 AM
I don't know. You tell me.

I want to live in Australia, but with the freedom in my job of possibly going on trips to see other places. I'd like to do something to benefit people, I think, but I don't want to be anywhere near any sort of customer service. I don't want to work in a cubicle, or be on the phone all day. Ideally I'd like to be outdoors during part of my time. I love the biological sciences, and art, and writing, and I can do most subjects if I care enough to try.

Is there a name for that aside from "Undecided?" ^^;;;
You wanna live in Australia eh? Come to Perth then!! ....actually, you better not, just stick to the Eastern States. >< ... But stay away from Tasmania :P

yeah i know im a COMSCI graduate and currently looking for work hmmmm im bery good at games T_T but that's realy my dream job :laugh: Heh, the university im currently at has just opened up a "Games Technology" course. Now thats an incentive to study!!! ^^

...my parents wouldnt let me take it though ><

Tsuna Kadiri
04-08-2005, 09:10 AM
Heh, I plan on becoming a Physical Therapist.. but being a professional ballet dancer is my dream, kinda. My mother used to dance proffesionaly, so I guess I would enjoy doing that also. ^___^

/Aifa|
04-08-2005, 09:13 AM
Well well Tsuna honey, looks like ill be in need of some .."Physical Therapy" from you in the future *wink wink* >.O ...... *gets slapped out of thread*

Tsuna Kadiri
04-08-2005, 09:18 AM
Well well Tsuna honey, looks like ill be in need of some .."Physical Therapy" from you in the future *wink wink* >.O ...... *gets slapped out of thread*Oh, you won't get slapped out of the thread, dear.. *takes 20,000 wrenches and throws them at Aifa, ultimatley knocking him out of the thread* ..... :P

Fabala
04-08-2005, 09:19 AM
You wanna live in Australia eh? Come to Perth then!! ....actually, you better not, just stick to the Eastern States. >< ... But stay away from Tasmania :P

Maybe a visit to Perth, but I can't imagine finding another place I like so much as the whole Sydney area. You should head out there, boy ;p

Missy
04-08-2005, 09:22 AM
*in deep thought*...
dream job, eh?.... lets see.. I dont know if I really have one.. But I always wanted to be a graphic design artist for video game companies..... Then theres being an interior designer.... I like designing things.. home-wise and graphic-wise.... ... Anything in the Art industry... If not, then I'll become a sous chef (however thats spelled ><) .. a Professional chef's assistant.... ^^

Tyr
04-08-2005, 09:34 AM
And now I see why a career in games is a bad idea; there's too many applicants and not enough vacancies. I've always wanted to be a games designer, although I'm not sure of the exact field. Probably not graphics, I'm not particularly great at stuff like that, but maybe the programming or the designing. Meh, plenty of time to decide.

/Aifa|
04-08-2005, 09:42 AM
*crawls back into thread with wrench mark on forehead*

Maybe a visit to Perth, but I can't imagine finding another place I like so much as the whole Sydney area. You should head out there, boy ;p Yeah, i rection. But my family have already fully settled in Perth, so its unlikely ><

You cant go wrong with Sydney. I heard that Melbourne has a huge litter problem, Adelaide is kinda a big bum-town (i used to live there), Darwin isnt any better and its closer to the equator, Perth is ok but its too small and hence boring, and on and on. So dont risk it, live in Sydney :P .....but if you ever visit Perth, then at least theres one more dude you know whos there.

Oh, you won't get slapped out of the thread, dear.. *takes 20,000 wrenches and throws them at Aifa, ultimatley knocking him out of the thread* ..... :P
Now Tsuna darling, i think you need to revise some of those therapy techniques. Come on, lets study "Physical therapy" together XD hehe..... *gets teleported to the twilight zone*.... uh oh.... ><

retro
04-08-2005, 09:46 AM
I guess anything other than the job i'm in now, or if they just promote me about 6/7 places then i'd be happy.

Tsuna Kadiri
04-08-2005, 09:49 AM
Now Tsuna darling, i think you need to revise some of those therapy techniques. Come on, lets study "Physical therapy" together XD hehe..... *gets teleported to the twilight zone*.... uh oh.... >< *hits you with another wrench* .... You forgot one thing, sweetie.. *turns on the Twilight Zone theme music* .. It doesn't work if the music isn't playing. ^_^

Also, maybe becoming a Doctor too. Not with younger children, but a Sports Medicine doctor. Even though it's a long time in school...

/Aifa|
04-08-2005, 09:56 AM
*hits you with another wrench* .... You forgot one thing, sweetie.. *turns on the Twilight Zone theme music* .. It doesn't work if the music isn't playing. ^_^

Also, maybe becoming a Doctor too. Not with younger children, but a Sports Medicine doctor. Even though it's a long time in school... Ahhhhh, veeerrrryyyy nice my lovely dovely. A Sporty Doctor eh?? Well i was playing football this morning, and i somehow grazed my thigh and groin so could you ta- *gets knocked out by heavy duty wrench* ....@_@

....*loses himself in the twilight zone, infinitely dancing*

Missy
04-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Hehe, Aifa & Tsuna the dilectible duo ^^.. you guys are funny... XD.... But lets try not to flood this thread >< ......

Physical Therapy is a wonderful job to look forward to... A friend of mine is looking into it too.. and is currently in school for it... She's doing really well.. ^__^

/Aifa|
04-08-2005, 10:03 AM
Introduce me to your friend some time :P ...*ducks for cover*

Actually, i dont even know what a Physio therapist does, so some elaboration would be nice. ^^

Tsuna Kadiri
04-08-2005, 10:05 AM
Ahhhhh, veeerrrryyyy nice my lovely dovely. A Sporty Doctor eh?? Well i was playing football this morning, and i somehow grazed my thigh and groin so could you ta- *gets knocked out by heavy duty wrench* ....@_@

....*loses himself in the twilight zone, infinitely dancing*.... A heavy duty wrench won't work! *hits you with a Limited Time Only platinum edition super-ultra-mega wrench*.. Go try and play football now, deary. :P

I have another dream job, but I shall refrain from saying so, due to my darling Aifa already twisting my thoughts on the others... O_o

/Aifa|
04-08-2005, 10:10 AM
.... A heavy duty wrench won't work! *hits you with a Limited Time Only platinum edition super-ultra-mega wrench*.. Go try and play football now, deary. :P

I have another dream job, but I shall refrain from saying so, due to my darling Aifa already twisting my thoughts on the others... O_o OOoooo... secrets!! I love secrets!! Looks like ill have to find that hidden secret inside you one way or the other.... *wink wink* >.O

Hmm, but it seems like you want to work in the Health & Sports section.

I prefer something more physical and creative, i hate crunching numbers for a living ><

*tries to play football*

Tsuna Kadiri
04-08-2005, 10:20 AM
OOoooo... secrets!! I love secrets!! Looks like ill have to find that hidden secret inside you one way or the other.... *wink wink* >.O

Hmm, but it seems like you want to work in the Health & Sports section. Who knows, maybe one day you will..

>_>

<_<

.. Well, yeah, after having sport related injuries and actually going to these places, the more I think I would like to work there. Maybe being a Chiropracter wouldn't be that bad either...

sephiroth33
04-08-2005, 10:46 AM
yo be an atist and make two mill off one picture!

/Aifa|
04-08-2005, 10:51 AM
Who knows, maybe one day you will..

>_>

<_<

.. Well, yeah, after having sport related injuries and actually going to these places, the more I think I would like to work there. Maybe being a Chiropracter wouldn't be that bad either...
Chiropractor??? *snaps back to normal* .... Hmm, well they tend to charge a lot so you will definately reel in the income, ...unfortunately they dont do work with wrenches :P

one day i will eh? ..."so you're saying there's a chance?" (stolen from dumb and dumber) ^^

Tsuna Kadiri
04-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Chiropractor??? *snaps back to normal* .... Hmm, well they tend to charge a lot so you will definately reel in the income, ...unfortunately they dont do work with wrenches :P

one day i will eh? ..."so you're saying there's a chance?" (stolen from dumb and dumber) ^^They do charge alot.. I go to one now, and each time I go (which is about 1 time every week), it cost 30 bucks. But hopefully I'll only be going once every 2 weeks soon. ^___^ Oh, and the non-wrench work.. I can change that. :P

Of course there's a chance.. if you can survive all the wrench peltings before hand.. ^___^

Italian_Thug
04-08-2005, 11:08 AM
I would love to write and/or produce for television or radio.

banzii
04-08-2005, 11:19 AM
a professional athlete

/Aifa|
04-08-2005, 11:33 AM
They do charge alot.. I go to one now, and each time I go (which is about 1 time every week), it cost 30 bucks. But hopefully I'll only be going once every 2 weeks soon. ^___^ Oh, and the non-wrench work.. I can change that. :P

Of course there's a chance.. if you can survive all the wrench peltings before hand.. ^___^ Well, now i know theres at least one chiropractor i wont want to see in the future >< .... But damn, thats a lot. I had no idea that doing ballet (im assuming you do ballet, not sure though) involves that much work.

*puts on wrench-proof vest* .... whatever you have stored for me later on darling, im READY!! >=)

Tsuna Kadiri
04-08-2005, 11:43 AM
Well, now i know theres at least one chiropractor i wont want to see in the future >< .... But damn, thats a lot. I had no idea that doing ballet (im assuming you do ballet, not sure though) involves that much work.

*puts on wrench-proof vest* .... whatever you have stored for me later on darling, im READY!! >=)You assumed right, honey. It is alot of work, but I've been doing it so long, the injuries don't phase me much. It was just about 6 months ago when I fell off my horse and injured my shoulders pretty badly. Heh, and that's how I figured out I wanted to be a physical therapist, just seeing how much it helped me out. ^____^

Hmm, are you sure that vest will be enough? Some of these wrenches hurt pretty badly.. O_o

/Aifa|
04-08-2005, 12:04 PM
You assumed right, honey. It is alot of work, but I've been doing it so long, the injuries don't phase me much. It was just about 6 months ago when I fell off my horse and injured my shoulders pretty badly. Heh, and that's how I figured out I wanted to be a physical therapist, just seeing how much it helped me out. ^____^

Hmm, are you sure that vest will be enough? Some of these wrenches hurt pretty badly.. O_o Horse riding? o.O ... Darling, you need to take it easy sometime! ^^ ...I know what its like to be inspired like that. I started eating healthy foods and doing regular work outs and stuff and it has really helped me a lot, now i want to be a Nutritionist .....except you have to be reeeaallly smart for it, so i gave up already :P ....hope you're ok hunny!!!

Hmmm, what can i say? ....i guess Love hurts XD

Tsuna Kadiri
04-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Horse riding? o.O ... Darling, you need to take it easy sometime! ^^ ...I know what its like to be inspired like that. I started eating healthy foods and doing regular work outs and stuff and it has really helped me a lot, now i want to be a Nutritionist .....except you have to be reeeaallly smart for it, so i gave up already :P ....hope you're ok hunny!!!

Hmmm, what can i say? ....i guess Love hurts XDBut it's meh horsey! *huggles it* I haven't ridden it in a while, though.. See what that damn injury has done?.. But I'll start up again soon.. sometime next week I predict. Regular workouts are a part of my everyday life.. But I don't eat all that healthy.. *gets hit by an apple*...

But your so smart, honey! *looks at the F on your paper*... Umm.... *puts a line in front of it and makes it an A* ... See? ^____^

Aww, but we have a special kinda love. It's worth it, isn't it?

/Aifa|
04-08-2005, 12:33 PM
But it's meh horsey! *huggles it* I haven't ridden it in a while, though.. See what that damn injury has done?.. But I'll start up again soon.. sometime next week I predict. Regular workouts are a part of my everyday life.. But I don't eat all that healthy.. *gets hit by an apple*...

But your so smart, honey! *looks at the F on your paper*... Umm.... *puts a line in front of it and makes it an A* ... See? ^____^

Aww, but we have a special kinda love. It's worth it, isn't it?
*picks up apple and eats it* Sounds cool to have your very own horse! .... Hehe, that reminds me of those random signs on highways saying "NO PEDESTRIANS, NO BIKES, NO HORSES" ....and im surprised that with all these lame road signs, people are still wondering why we have so many car accidents!! ^^

Weaally?.... Ima simart?? Wow!!! Tanks hunny!!! :P

*rubbing ointment on bruises* ...Of course its worth it!! ...If i can stand the pain, then wrench -i mean hence, i can keep on loving you dear!!!...........*keeps on rubbing*

...bed time ><

Tsuna Kadiri
04-08-2005, 12:51 PM
*picks up apple and eats it* Sounds cool to have your very own horse! .... Hehe, that reminds me of those random signs on highways saying "NO PEDESTRIANS, NO BIKES, NO HORSES" ....and im surprised that with all these lame road signs, people are still wondering why we have so many car accidents!! ^^

*rubbing ointment on bruises* ...Of course its worth it!! ...If i can stand the pain, then wrench -i mean hence, i can keep on loving you dear!!!...........*keeps on rubbing*Hehe, we have those signs around here.. I think there intended to be for the Amish people though... they drive their horse and buggies in the northwest.. I live in the northeast.. ^___^

Aww, I loves you too, dear.. *gives you an icepack*.. I promise not to throw THAT many wrenches at you.. just a few.. ^__^ Have fun sleeping. :P

Shu-chan_511
04-08-2005, 02:33 PM
you guys all have some great jobs in mind,that's great! for those who r unsure it's ok you've still got so time to figure it out!

souless cowboy
04-08-2005, 03:51 PM
My dream job is working for the FBI as a forensic Psychiatrist. That would be so awesome to have the job where you are to analyze criminals and predict their movements. Its what i want to go to college for. Of course i want novelist on the sideline. Those two are my dream jobs ^.^

Silver_Star_of_Darkness
04-08-2005, 09:31 PM
My dream job is to work with the NIH (National Institute of Health).

Milly
04-08-2005, 10:22 PM
I would like to be a psychiatrist or (teen counselor) when I grow up.:)

Fabala
04-08-2005, 11:12 PM
My dream job is working for the FBI as a forensic Psychiatrist. That would be so awesome to have the job where you are to analyze criminals and predict their movements. Its what i want to go to college for. Of course i want novelist on the sideline. Those two are my dream jobs ^.^

Mm. I've considered Forensics for some time now (I'm not one of the "CSI"-wannabes ;p). The only issue is that I'm currently in the wrong major (Biology. I'd have to move to Criminal Justice.) and it requires going to medical school. Aside from not having the cash for that, I don't know how dedicated I am to the idea to want to go through all of that.

=/ We'll see... Interesting stuff though.

dollmage
04-08-2005, 11:32 PM

>_>

<_<

wahhh kadiri heehehhehe :laugh: Joke

dollmage
04-08-2005, 11:33 PM

>_>

<_<

.. Well, yeah, after having sport related injuries and actually going to these places, the more I think I would like to work there. Maybe being a Chiropracter wouldn't be that bad either...wahhh kadiri heehehhehe :laugh: Joke

Tsuna Kadiri
04-09-2005, 05:49 AM
....... :<_<: Was that supposed to be funny?

Dollmage, don't double post. And if you are gonna post, please say what your dream job is.. don't make fun of my last name... -_-;;

rikkuluver
04-09-2005, 06:39 AM
I want to be a great designer...

/Aifa|
04-09-2005, 07:00 AM
wahhh kadiri heehehhehe :laugh: Joke Insolence!!! How dare thee laugh at my one true love!! Thy shall pay for such deeds under the wrath of my blade!!!! .... *pulls out pocket knife*.... im just playin, but dont double post, and dont.... do what you just did (i still dont know what you meant to say in your post O.o?).

Tsuna Kadiri
04-09-2005, 07:08 AM
Insolence!!! How dare thee laugh at my one true love!! Thy shall pay for such deeds under the wrath of my blade!!!! .... *pulls out pocket knife*.... im just playin, but dont double post, and dont.... do what you just did (i still dont know what you meant to say in your post O.o?).
Aww.. thanks, honey. But tis' just a n00b. Feel pity. :P

Yeah, I dunno what dollmage meant, either. I may have laughed if I understood. O_o

dollmage
04-10-2005, 05:08 AM
....... :<_<: Was that supposed to be funny?

Dollmage, don't double post. And if you are gonna post, please say what your dream job is.. don't make fun of my last name... -_-;;
wahh i didnt mean to double pause sorry hi can i be your friend ???

hmm my dream job would be to a developer of online games that people will kept playing like mad dogs hehehehehe:laugh:
then ill be filty rich@!!!!!!:awe:

:awe: Tsuna Kadiri:awe: ill be your loyal fan :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe:

/Aifa|
04-10-2005, 05:30 AM
wahh i didnt mean to double pause sorry hi can i be your friend ???

hmm my dream job would be to a developer of online games that people will kept playing like mad dogs hehehehehe:laugh:
then ill be filty rich@!!!!!!:awe:

:awe: Tsuna Kadiri:awe: ill be your loyal fan :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe:
HAHA!!! Go easy on the dude Tsuna, that was actually quite funny. XD

...and THATS creative thinking, an entire line of the worshiping smilie. Now im tempted to make an entire page full of those.

...and yeah, no kidding, i'd love to be the creator of CS.

dollmage
04-10-2005, 05:36 AM
sorry in our country kadiri has two meaning 1st one is kadiri is awful
the other one is a single rose on a dead flower bed ^^b
i dint mean to make fun of u!

hmmm i would realy like to be a leader of a sindicate or the most powerfull man in the world lol hehehehehehehe

Tiggit
04-10-2005, 05:39 AM
lone samurai...

Tsuna Kadiri
04-10-2005, 05:43 AM
sorry in our country kadiri has two meaning 1st one is kadiri is awful
the other one is a single rose on a dead flower bed ^^b
i dint mean to make fun of u!
Does it seriously mean that?! I had no idea.... Guess that means I'll have to change my last name... O___o

Be the leader of a syndicate? Being a surpreme overlord would be much more fun. :P

dollmage
04-10-2005, 05:46 AM
Does it seriously mean that?! I had no idea.... Guess that means I'll have to change my last name... O___o

Be the leader of a syndicate? Being a surpreme overlord would be much more fun. :P
hehehe umm didnt mean that you should change your last name hmmm is there any gurls out there????:D

hmmm my dream job hmmmm X-X i would want to be a pirate just want to know what it feels like to do that just once

/Aifa|
04-10-2005, 05:50 AM

Change it to Taikaro XD

Nah, its cool. You should keep it, unless it really bothers you.

lone samurai... A 'Ronin' perhaps?

Tsuna Kadiri
04-10-2005, 05:55 AM
Change it to Taikaro XD

Give me the money and I will. :P

I just came up with it.. never knew it had a meaning. Oh well, if people think I'm "awful" then so be it.

A Pirate.. Search for me golden treasure.. arrrgggg... I wonder of people would let you do that now a days..

dollmage
04-10-2005, 05:56 AM

ssssssooooooooooorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy
:awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: TSUNA KADIRI:awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe:

SSSOOOO SSSOOOORRRRYYY

dream jobs dream jobs

ehehe i want to be a good photographer who take pictures of models (female ones) hehe

Tiggit
04-10-2005, 05:57 AM
Change it to Taikaro XD

A 'Ronin' perhaps? ronin? maybe.

Tsuna Kadiri
04-10-2005, 06:04 AM
ssssssooooooooooorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy
:awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: TSUNA KADIRI:awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe:

SSSOOOO SSSOOOORRRRYYY.... Um... Your welcome? .... No really, it's ok.. ^____^

So you want to take pictures of models, eh? ....... I don't know what kind of pictures your going to want to take.... X____x

/Aifa|
04-10-2005, 06:05 AM
Yeah, i prefer Ronins over Samurais. I mean, it must be annoying to be an honourable samurai and yet have some old Daimyo fart come up to you and go "go kill him for me.... thats right, whos ya masta?? come on! tell me whos yer master!!"

Give me the money and I will. :P

I just came up with it.. never knew it had a meaning. Oh well, if people think I'm "awful" then so be it.

A Pirate.. Search for me golden treasure.. arrrgggg... I wonder of people would let you do that now a days.. ...... you have more money than me >< .... *feels like a poor bum*

Y'know what?? Im gonna change my last name to Kadiri to make a statement, and confuse everyone here at AF. As soon as i make the appropriate sig of course XD ....just you wait. ^^

dollmage
04-10-2005, 06:07 AM
:awe: :awe:

wahh you dont need to change it amm so sorry....... hmmm ok ill try to find new meaning for your name but i kinda like the one that mean only living rose on the bed of dead garden ^^b it sounded kinda like hope and something new imm sorry

TSUNA KADIRI:awe: :awe: :awe: :awe:
ill be your number one fan!!!!!!!:awe: :p :awe: :awe:

Tiggit
04-10-2005, 06:08 AM
that or a Shadow Mage

dollmage
04-10-2005, 06:10 AM
hmm my dream job to make tsunade kadiri happy again!!!!

Tiggit
04-10-2005, 06:11 AM
you might get a good start by getting her name right lol

Tsuna Kadiri
04-10-2005, 06:14 AM
...... you have more money than me >< .... *feels like a poor bum*

Y'know what?? Im gonna change my last name to Kadiri to make a statement, and confuse everyone here at AF. As soon as i make the appropriate sig of course XD ....just you wait. ^^ATTENTION: If anyone here ever needs money, feel free to ask me. I most likely don't need it. Thank you.. *puts microphone away*..

Really now.. Well, guess I'll be on the look out for it.. ^___^

Yeah, that meaning is ok.. I just didn't like the awful one.. >__<

I would want to be an assassin.. that would be awesome.. (once again, I've been playing too many ninja games)

you might get a good start by getting her name right lol
Yeah, that would also be a good start.. :P

Tiggit
04-10-2005, 06:16 AM
ninja ninja ninja

/Aifa|
04-10-2005, 06:17 AM
*steals microphone*

you might get a good start by getting her name right lol Haha, yeah. I guess its always going to be a "dream" job for him XD

dollmage
04-10-2005, 06:19 AM
* stand in the crowd and said *

Ill be her number one fan no matter what

*audience applaude * hehehehe

Love-Hina
04-10-2005, 07:03 AM
i wanna be a spy or a maffia

~World of Elegance~
04-10-2005, 08:22 AM
My dream job would be to work for a famous art company or have my work submitted to a damous art compny.http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

yeah what u said

dollmage
04-11-2005, 05:49 AM
ATTENTION: If anyone here ever needs money, feel free to ask me. I most likely don't need it. Thank you.. *puts microphone away*..

Really now.. Well, guess I'll be on the look out for it.. ^___^

Yeah, that meaning is ok.. I just didn't like the awful one.. >__<

I would want to be an assassin.. that would be awesome.. (once again, I've been playing too many ninja games)

Yeah, that would also be a good start.. :P
Me I would like to be an Ex Soldier who becomes a leader of a new country hehehehehe but then after all those war's i would leave alone and be a wise man ^^b hehehe Suikoden:laugh:
wahhh dont assasinate me :awe: Tsunade:awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe: Kadiri:awe:

Azreal Hellfire
04-12-2005, 10:24 AM
I want to be a clinical psychologist.

dollmage
04-14-2005, 03:20 AM
hmmm i realy wanted to be a painter well that was my dream when i was a kid ehe

Queen-of-Mars
04-14-2005, 03:32 AM
I want to own my own business. I wanted my own Starbucks, but considering the franchise costs 1 million on its OWN, I dumped that idea. I also refuse to work with any food/beverage items. Real estate seems good to me right now, and has for a while. I plan on buying houses, and renting them.

Sexy Angel
04-20-2005, 08:52 PM
Actually, my dream job when i was in preschool was to be a good doctor..now, my mind has changed..im thinking of becoming an astronaut or any job that could let me explore space~^-^

Sinjoda
04-20-2005, 08:56 PM
Video game tester, it's been a dream for a long time now. I'm gonna make it happen too! ^^

Goddess Iris
04-21-2005, 03:51 AM
to be pilot

Panda_lada
04-21-2005, 12:12 PM
To become a video game designer^^

Zeke101
04-21-2005, 12:14 PM
I want to be a game tester

Juli
04-21-2005, 12:33 PM
I want to be a veterinarian.

dollmage
06-21-2005, 01:10 AM
i want to be a game tester too or be a dubber eheheh that would be a lot of fun
but ri8 now im looking for a job im 21 m 4 years course >>>bscomsci
ehehehehe ^^b the would be cool

DragonNight
06-21-2005, 01:14 AM
dream job....an artist...a really really good artist

sakura gohan mathers
06-21-2005, 01:26 AM
lawyer,or a tatoo artist, or a hooker...

dollmage
06-21-2005, 02:06 AM
lawyer,or a tatoo artist, or a hooker...

wahh ahh hooker????

hmm yeah i want to be an artist to i love to show my feelings through drawing :laugh:

Queen-of-Mars
06-21-2005, 03:41 AM
Real-estate owner. Own many houses, and have many people pay me to live in them.

Đita
06-21-2005, 03:44 AM
I really wan't to be a famous singer..im a music addict if not that i would wan't to be a video jockey..if not that..hmm..a person who works on computers. ( i hear they make good money) :rolleyes:

Dyne
06-21-2005, 04:09 AM
I would want to be a video game designer or reviewer....man that would be sweet!

CuteStar
06-21-2005, 04:47 AM
I would love to become an author as my dream job because i like to make new stories or probably an actress

Dyne
06-21-2005, 04:51 AM
I would love to become an author as my dream job because i like to make new stories or probably an actress
Oh, that would be another choice for me. Not an actor, but an author. I love to write and come up with stories and sagas, kinda like CuteStar here

dollmage
06-21-2005, 06:11 AM
I really wan't to be a famous singer..im a music addict if not that i would wan't to be a video jockey..if not that..hmm..a person who works on computers. ( i hear they make good money) :rolleyes:
a person who works on computers.
yes that is true!!! ehehehe specialy if your a programmer ^^b or a website designer

well that would be a ri8 job for me but now im jobless T_T :(

but i wish i could work on a company as a graphic designer or website
dont like to program even if im a very patient person *-*

Zingo
06-21-2005, 06:29 AM
Sit on my butt and get tons of money ;)

stigmatize
06-21-2005, 10:32 AM
Sit on my butt and get tons of money ;)
Lol. Yeah, me too. A job that is doesn't require working and pays high. :D

How i wish.

Gizoku
06-21-2005, 10:48 AM
move to new york....duno what im gonna be kinda, i want ta be a artist but ive kinda changed my mind...

Marie2007
06-21-2005, 10:50 AM
to be a veterinarian technician or a historian

Ωmega
06-21-2005, 10:52 AM
what im going to college for,video game art and design

Jade Lee
06-21-2005, 10:58 AM
Getting millions $$ moola for doing whatever i want whenever i want however i want :D

Ωmega
06-21-2005, 12:55 PM
Getting millions $$ moola for doing whatever i want whenever i want however i want :Dgood luck finding that job

Mugetsu
06-21-2005, 12:59 PM
Getting millions $$ moola for doing whatever i want whenever i want however i want :D Oprah has that job.

I wanna get paid for breathing. That would be great.

Dark-Sasuke
06-21-2005, 01:03 PM
Video game or anime designer, thatd be livin the dream

Uchiha Ulquiorra
06-21-2005, 01:48 PM
my dream job would have to be, playing football for the nfl or something, because football is all i am good at

shi_amai
06-21-2005, 01:52 PM
To be a vet or something to help animals, or nature. Though I also would like to make a game or two, but mostly help people, animals, and nature.

Dyne
06-21-2005, 02:27 PM
Oprah has that job.

Nah, she gets paid billions, not millions

Death Warrior
06-21-2005, 02:38 PM
My dream job would have to be something that has to do with computers.

BloodyRavenWings
06-21-2005, 03:12 PM
My dream job would probably be anything that involves the theater. I love acting and participating in plays.

anbu-kakashi
06-21-2005, 03:19 PM
Something with animals or kids. More likely kids.

dollmage
06-22-2005, 01:10 AM
Getting millions $$ moola for doing whatever i want whenever i want however i want :D
that's a nice job hehhehe
i kinda like that job too!!
nice sign jade lee

??? you made it?:laugh:

kenny_killer
06-22-2005, 01:52 AM
Movie directing(got lotsa ideas)

Mousie
06-22-2005, 03:20 AM
i think to be a games tester and sit and play all day

susana
06-22-2005, 07:47 AM
something that evolves animals and traveling a lot.

elliot
06-22-2005, 07:49 AM
It is to be a pokemon master !! yay

Darkasiangurl
06-22-2005, 08:39 PM
I would like to be a business lawyer in charge of her own company.

White_fire
06-22-2005, 08:43 PM
i would want to be a doctor

Wandering Samurai
06-22-2005, 08:46 PM
a game tester or a martial arts insturctor.

yotsuba-chan
06-22-2005, 09:38 PM
A job where I make lots of money and get to draw a lot.http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/happy.gif

EDIT: But that's not a job. It's a diet. (i hate to crush your dreams)http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/roillingcat.gif Oh my God. I am so stupid. I thought you said vegitarian.

In the future, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

dollmage
06-23-2005, 11:38 AM
a job w/c i would played computer game's and get paid on doing it
sort a game tester
but i would like to be a game master on any online game that would be sweet

inuyasharose
06-23-2005, 11:57 AM
i would like 2 b a modle,jornalist yay :)

retro
06-23-2005, 02:26 PM
Forget my last post, a Pool boy in Spain!

I've got all my multi coloured trunks all bought up, now I need a empty waterless pool in mid summer in the basce region ....... uh huh

Darrmyth
06-23-2005, 11:08 PM
Assinain a gun for hire,Sex bot i mean toy(muffled cough)or a gun totting lunitic

Kain The Unforgiven
06-23-2005, 11:27 PM
Something involving law. No, not an evil lawyer, but I sure do have the personality to be one. --Evil laugh.-- Er...anyways, I want don't want the job for the money, but to set this country a bit more on the right track. Okay, maybe a bit for the money. --Evil snicker.--

cowboydemon666
06-25-2005, 10:22 AM
i would either want to be a game tester for good games or a manga artist's assistant. i don't know why i wouldn't want to be the manga artist myself, i just think it'd be fun to be the assistant :P

Tragedy
06-25-2005, 06:21 PM
my dream job.... umm.... owning a certain magaizne and being named hugh hefner

VARLY
06-26-2005, 01:20 AM
hmm... anything related to music n art, n that can make some decent money for living, oh, i also like to move around [going to many places] n i do interested in pshychology anyway....

Chibi Misao
06-26-2005, 01:51 AM
Well for me, i wanna get a high-paid job...and preferably an anime related job.But thats not really possible coz my parents dun like me taking a career in anime.They prefer me taking something like bio-tech.Well thats kinda ok too.But everything depends on my exam results at the end of this year. T_T

Mutsumi~Otohime
06-26-2005, 02:00 AM
Well I would have to say, it would be an honor for me to advance and eventually work for Square-Enix, but if that job falls through I am going to school for Computer Security, forever protecting the internet from bad hackers (sorry just had to throw that in).

*bows* farewell untill I post again

Janus Silverlock
06-26-2005, 02:10 AM
Hmm... dream job... well, i've always dreamed of being a video game tester ever since i was little... i mean, i love to play videogames, and i'm good at it, so why not get paid for it? though, as i've grown older and more mature (slightly) I've decided that... that is still my dream job. O_o; i would LOVE to get paid to play video games. ^_^

SkyEye767
06-27-2005, 03:40 AM
Astrophysics. Studying Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Quantam Mechanics, and such is just so intriguing. I'll probably stick with it since I already study it so much. Or I could do anything else dealing with phsyics or chemistry. As long as it has to do with tons of mathematics and creative theories.

Queen-of-Mars
06-27-2005, 03:56 AM
Wow, you REALLY must want to have the Dr. title.

I'm still sticking with the real-estate business!

lykeafoolppl
06-27-2005, 12:39 PM
I was thinking of game designer though, at da same time i want to be aki's assistant with l2emix, becus she'll be a famous artist.

heartless love
06-30-2005, 06:51 PM
my dream job is to be a marine biologist in hawaii

sanokidsasuke
06-30-2005, 07:40 PM
I want to be an aerospace technology/astronomer/chemist/alchemist. That would be friggin awesome!!

Starlight Moon Beam
06-30-2005, 07:41 PM
I'd like to be a doctor or a nurse someday.. ( Har, har. Mreowryl. :3 )

sanokidsasuke
06-30-2005, 07:50 PM
Yeah I used to want to be a doctor. But then im not a people person nor am I outgoing and I just don't wanna look at every person in my area lol Plus it's hard and you don't get to the good stuff till you are a little older. I don't wanna be old!

dollmage
07-30-2005, 03:16 AM
hmmmm my dream job would have to be!!!!!!!! all play they pay me!!!!!!!! hehehe i play online games while i get payed lol that would be fun! ^^b

MistaCloudStrife
07-30-2005, 04:31 AM
Working in the "Graphics and Animation" section in SquareEnix HQ... Hopefully working with a Final Fnatasy branch... ^^

Arise
07-30-2005, 10:28 AM
I'd like to sing or atleast be a librarian(Is that spelled correctly?).

[BlackDeath]
08-01-2005, 07:20 AM
Any job where i get to do nothing and get paid a ridiculously large sum... that is my DREAM job ^^;

Envy><
08-01-2005, 07:23 AM
i would like to be a FullMetal Alchemist artist because i draw the characters good^^

Sitio
08-01-2005, 11:05 AM
I would like a job having to do with servers or web development.

m1abrams
08-01-2005, 01:31 PM
My drema job is kinda an extension of the one I allready have. I want to be a New York City Firefighter. Not that I dont love the guys at my Dept now, they are like family. But I have always dreamed of being a part of the FDNY ever since I got into Firefighting. Once I have the money, and the experience I need, I am going to try and get that job.

Sweet Lucidity
08-01-2005, 01:40 PM
me i want to dominate the world if that doent work out then my other dream job is to be a korner, weired i know but its something i want to do but i dont want to go through the schooling which is like aroud seven years of schooling after college and med-school

sanokidsasuke
08-01-2005, 01:47 PM
You mean a coroner? Im not really sure what that is lol I also wanna work in Area 51 and work on the physics of alien machines and spacecraft!

Daenerys
08-01-2005, 01:50 PM
I want to be the lead singer in an awesome band

Queen-of-Mars
08-01-2005, 01:57 PM
It sucks that some will never get their dream. =) Ah well, get up and try try again.

I'd also like to be a pilot of a major commercial airline. I was considering going to flight school after my second year of college, but considering the market, i'm not going to go spend 100k for slight school, another 90k for college to get my degree, then be up to eyes in loans. Not worth it.

stigmatize
08-01-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm suddenly not sure what my dream job is.... but i want to be sucessful in it though. :S

Mutsumi Anami
08-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Well my dream job has always been a flight stewardess..don't know why but I love that job bc you go to many places in the world ^ ^!!!

xredatomicangelx
08-01-2005, 02:03 PM
uh...i dunno. a mom a teacher , or a novelist =P

evil killer
08-01-2005, 02:17 PM
mine would be making video games of all kinds.

Sweet Lucidity
08-01-2005, 02:20 PM
You mean a coroner? Im not really sure what that is lol I also wanna work in Area 51 and work on the physics of alien machines and spacecraft!a coroner is a person who does autopsyes on dead bodies and determine the death and stuff

Vagary
08-01-2005, 02:23 PM
My dream job is to be a rock star, but that's just a dream. In real life, I would want to be a college professor.

Sweet Lucidity
08-01-2005, 02:26 PM
i would also like to be a biologist of so sort or a x-ray technision

nikko
08-01-2005, 07:41 PM
work in 3D animation. God i hope to get into DigiPen collage.

yotsuba-chan
08-01-2005, 08:38 PM
My dream job would be an animator.

nikko
08-01-2005, 08:49 PM
drawing the same pic over and over. making about 80 pics for 1 sec. yea great.

paine_within
08-01-2005, 08:56 PM
Video game designer for moi...

nikko
08-01-2005, 09:07 PM
if you want to work on the game it self you should go with 3D animation and design. programers just do math all day. and the director just says what should happen in it. as for the designer you just write down a story for the game. every word. if the game flops you are out of work forever in games

FierceFeli.
08-02-2005, 07:46 AM
I would like to design clothes and stuff... But also Be a part of making games, like kingdom hearts or Final fantasy...^^

Amix
08-06-2005, 10:42 AM
To make video games.

lionheartghost
08-06-2005, 10:52 AM
Anything to do with video games, whether testing or making.