PDA

View Full Version : The Journey: Tale of the Legendary Phoenix

Pages : [1] 2 3

TodayIsMine
04-07-2005, 03:12 PM
OCC: Here it is everyone...part II of The Journey. Obviously the name gives a hint about something that might occur in the plot lol. so let's get this started shall we...

Brief Overview of Previous plot: singnificant characters were - Drgn, Marth, Shiori, Hitomi, Raina, Amazon, Haldir (there are other character that will become significant, but they have yet to grow in the RPG...so please don't be offended.)

Drgn was the first character. He traveled alone and met many people. He quickly accquainted himself with a man named Huron. Later, he joined up with an old friend of his, named Raina (after meeting people like Saikuya, Kai Mino, Skye, and other small characters). They traveled for a few days and shortly met up with a few new additions to their party. There was a small problem along the way, where Huron ended up unintentionally bcoming evil again and now lives in Hell.

Drgn and Raina then met with a few more people. There were some who joined for a short time, and some who stayed and continue on with them. First was Haldir, the strong, courageous elven archer. After him was Amazon, a powerul, goddess amazon warrior. Next was Marth, a black dragon who's kind was whiped off the face of the planet. These few characters joined together and did many things before reaching the foot of a mountain.

At this, the Peaks of Haunting, the group met with a few more people who wished to join them. The first was a girl named Hitomi, and then a girl named Hitomi. They blended in quickly. A day later, Amazon found out about her true inner goddess, when she was possessed by a demon. After the battle, the group climbed the Peaks of Haunting, after a short interference by a girl named Celia. This girl tried to kill the group, but realized that Drgn could heal her with his healing powers. He healed her, only to lead her to her suicide.

The group climbed the mountain a day later and when at the top, had to go through a test at the elder, Dongo's temple. Each warrior fought at his arena. They were all granted powers and a new virtue. Drgn and Hitomi were told to meet with a woman in another village to hear of something important. The group then slip up into smaller groups: Drgn, Raina, and Hitomi / Marth and Shiroi / Amazon, Haldir, and Carrie. They each took two days to have a personal journey with some accompaniment. Drgn and Hitomi found out that they were long lost siblings. Marth and Shiroi found out many things about their pasts and about things that they would be interested to know more about. Amazon and Haldir split up at the Elven village; Haldir left, neverto be seen by the eyes of his group again (or so he says).

Amazon returned to the Peaks of Haunting alone. Marth and Shiroi left off flying back to the mountian to meet the group on the second day. Drgn, Raina, and Hitomi had made quite a few friends along their two-day journey: Liinna, Kiori, Nuratu, Spike, and Shayan. This large group travled back to the mountian together.

(this part is just to get the story rolling a little) The groups all rejoined and were accquainted with each other. They spent a week together so far. They have camped out at the foot of the mountain. They now await a quest to take and keep their journey alive and victorious.

BIC: Drgn looked around. It was morning. Everyone seemed to be sleeping comfortably under the slightly remaining morning stars. The sun was slowly rising from the east, just over the mountain. He got up and stretched. So we are all together...as a group...a group of friends...a group of warriors...a group of champions... Drgn though to himself as he observed his sleeping group members. Marth wasn't sleeping...only rsting his eyes, Drgn could tell. Drgn took a final stretch and began to walk off the camp site.

He moved over to the mountain, where the group had spent days climbing and completing tasks. He put his hand on the rock and lightly slid it across. "We have accomplished so much...we have made so many friends..." He spoke quietly to himself. Looking back at his group, Drgn smiled. "This group is mine...all of them are my friends..." He walked back and sat back down where he was sleeping that night. Raina slept close to him. He looked at her and stroked her hair softly. Raina... He thought of her name, of how much he cared for her. He bent over and kissed her forehead. He layed back down and had daydreams about his group's future, and about their next quest...

The Lost Angel
04-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Spike sat up and stretched for a moment.He saw Drgn awake but didnt say anything.Spike then looked at the jewel inbedded in his hand and wondered if he would ever get the curse out of him.Spike got up and looked around seeing everyone asleep except Drgn.He tiptoed around everybody"Ill be rght back"he whispered over to Drgn and walked off.He walked away for awhile and found a little stream.He bent down looking in it.

"Why am i cursed"i muttered to himself.He cupped a handful of water splashing it in his face.

PugznRoku
04-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Pugz walked through the woods (since its the first time shes here) she drops to her knees and falls forward exhausted "Roku, i'm tired...can we rest?" A transparant figure only she could see appeared next to her "No, keep going" She frowned "But...oh forget it..." Pugz struggled to her feet and continued on, soon ending up at the camp where everyone was. She blinked and looked at them confused

TodayIsMine
04-07-2005, 03:56 PM
Drgn looked over to Spike and waved him off, not wanting to speak and awake the group. He lay imagining many things...about his group and his sister. I have a sister...I never would have found out if the group never got to the Peaks of Haunting...

As Drgn lay in confort, he noticed a strange looking girl emerge from the forest. She wasn't strange looking like a monster, but she seemed...distubred...torured by her soul... He stood up and walked over to her, trying not to look intimidating.

g0d_of_death
04-07-2005, 03:59 PM
Marth opened his eyes slightly as Drgn rose and walked over to the mountain side. He didn't move, as Shiori layed asleep in his arms. What he an Shiori learned a week earlier was a lot for anyone to handle, and he could tell thet Shiori was still thinking it over. Marth, though, had already come to his own conclusion ablout that matter, but was not going to speak too quickly, for all her knew, he may not be correct. Marth looked down at Shioir who seemed to sleep soundly enough, even though so much was going on right now. He smiled calmly and looked over to the large group still asleep on the ground before him.

"You're right elf..." Marth said as he looked over to Drgn as he sat down again. "...We've been through so much; we've learned so much; and we've accomplished more than ever expected... well at least I know I have." He continued to smile as he looked down to Shiori again. "But... with all these friends... would you not assume a lot of enemies would be soon to follow?" Marth was now questoining Drgn's security. "We took in so many people... and with them, we took their problems and their foes. We are no longer a small, safe group... we are a legion of warriors... warriors from many places... warriors with many stories." Marth looked from Shiori up to the sky.

"I would like to think this a happy vacation... but the harsh reality is... we are worse off than we began... enemy-wise, that is." He looked down to the elf. "Drgn... This legion is in your hands; don't let us fall. We are yours to guide... It is you who leads us. I hope you're ready for the challenges that we will surely face in this stuggle to survive that we call 'life', for now eleven lives rest in your hands."

The black dragon smiled "...But my swords are at your disposal. I am a warrior... but as a part of this group, and as your friend, I am your warrior." Marth held tighly onto Shiori and again closed his eyes. Just then Marth heard someone step out of the forest, and he looked over.

PugznRoku
04-07-2005, 04:03 PM
She saw him aproach her and took a step back. She took in the detail of how he walked and looked "Are...you gonna hurt me...?" She asked wearily. Roku watched him aswell frowning as he came closer "Don't trust him..."

g0d_of_death
04-07-2005, 04:10 PM
Marth smiled, "That elf... hurt you?" He shook his head, but didn't stand to greet the intruder. He didn't feel threatened at all, but he knew the the girl was not alone. He could feel another force there, and this was making the dragon uncomfortable. He didn't let go of Shiori, but he put his hand on the hilt of one of his katanas.

TodayIsMine
04-07-2005, 04:13 PM
Drgn decided not to bother the girl from the forest. She seemed quite ill, or at least ill-minded. She was very tired-looking... Drgn walked back and sat near Marth, about ten feet away. He listened to what he had to say. And personally, he thought it was very well said.

"You're right, Marth, we will be chased by a larger number of enemies...it was somewhat foolish of me to bring so many more to this group...but I saw potential in each of them. I know that even though the troubles we face have greatly increased...we now have more help to battle it off with. Each of us, as a 'legion of warriors', contains certain strengths...certain weaknesses...and a certain bond to the group, that will help them...and the rest of the group along the way." Drgn looked up to the sky and slowly lowerd his head to look back at Marth. He moved closer.

"You are very intelligent, Marth. I feel honoured to be your leader. But I assure you...I am not master. We control ourselves...do not allow me to rule you." He slightly smirked. "I may lead this group to do great things...or I may break our entire futures...please, Marth...be the one to guide me if I swerve off-track. I would like to appoint you as my right-hand man...my lead soldier. You are my elite! And, by my common knowledge, you are much more powerful than I, as a physical being, am. You will do great things for this group my friend. But, it takes not only two men to lead a party...but rather, the entire party together. So...accept my offer to help guide me if I misguide you. And accept my offer to be a valuable friend..." Drgn extended his arm.

"Take my hand Marth...I know that this group will be great! And no matter what the challenge...no matter what the cost...I will be sure to keep all eleven lives for the time we all must part."

The Lost Angel
04-07-2005, 04:15 PM
Spike looked at his reflection in the water."Who am i to become"he said to himself."What will my future behold"he said with a frown.Spike remembered the cat girl he swore not to tell her secret.He looked up at the sky.No matter how hard it gets i cant quit..

PugznRoku
04-07-2005, 04:20 PM
She watched him walk away then looked at the dragon, deciding to stay away from it she sat where she was until she felt strong enough to continue. She looked around at the surroundings and smiled "It's so peaceful" she said to herself

Chibi-chan
04-07-2005, 04:23 PM
Shiori heard the talking going on between Marth and Drgn, though she really couldn't make out what was being said. She felt Marth still close by her and smiled some before she stirred awake, yawning and squirming around slightly as she streached for a moment. "You two talk way too much, you know?" she asked, smirking slightly to show that she was only playing around. Joking seemed to be the only thing that she was doing now, after she learned some certian things about her mother at the volcano that she and Marth had gone to.

Letting out a soft sigh, she let her hair - which she had put up into a bun before she went to sleep - and closed her eyes as the blue hair spilled down her back, waving slightly in the faint breeze that decided to come along like a playful whisper.

PugznRoku
04-07-2005, 04:45 PM
She pushed her hair behind her ear and looked at the people as they talked "If they were gonna hurt me they would've done by now Roku..." "Doesn't mean a thing" Roku snapped back. Pugz shook her head and laid on her side listening to her stomach growl, she sighed. "When was the last time you ate?" Roku glared at her, Pugz just shrugged.

TodayIsMine
04-07-2005, 05:05 PM
OCC: sry...short post

BIC: Drgn looked back at the girl in the forest and decided to give her a chance. He waved his hand over and gave a signal to come over. "Come here...I won't hurt you. We are a friendly group!." He was disturbed by the fact that she seemed to be talking to herself...or was it someone else?

PugznRoku
04-07-2005, 05:16 PM
She stood and slowly made her way over ignoring Roku's attempts to scare her. She sat next to the person who called her over- not too close but close enough so she could defend herself if need be. She smiled a little bit "...Thanks" She played with her shirt nervously and looked at the ground.

The Lost Angel
04-07-2005, 05:20 PM
Spike stood up an stretched for a minute.Spike walked back to the group and saw the new girl.He just ignored her and sat under a tree.Leaning up against the tree he thought about how his future,what it will be like.He looked at the sky wondering if the others would wake up soon.

PugznRoku
04-07-2005, 05:39 PM
She heard somebody walk by and looked up watching him as he sat down, she followed his gaze to the sky and saw nothing "......"

OOC: off to bed its 12AM laters!

Armegeddon_Raina
04-07-2005, 06:20 PM
i sit up slowly and rub my head "whats going on?" i yawn and ruffle my hair....."Uhhhhh Moo?" i stand up and look around, "uhh, i think im going to go for a walk and practice and stuff...yeah...im gonna do that, okay...yeah...." nods a few times and walks off into the woods...i walk through the woods, looking for something or someone to fight, i hear something crack..i turn around and look, hand on the blade attached to my back.."who's there?" i ask as the buckles that attach my sword unbuckle, i take my sword away and they rebuckle, "i said, whos, there," i hear another crack behind me...then a person comes out from nowhere "neat trick" i comment, they say something in a strange language....."oooookay...." i say.."riiiiiiiiight" i steady my blade as they come closer.

red storm
04-08-2005, 02:11 AM
Liinna awoke from her curled up position near the campfire because of the voices. She yawned and looked at Shiori. To others it may look like Shiori was in a cheerfull mood, but Liinna had been taught to read her master's, or mistress's, emotions trough most shields that were put up. After al, she was a slave and it was her duty to make her mistress feel at her best.

After the group had reunited at the mountain, they had gotten aquanted with each other, and despite repeated attempts to change her mind, Liinna had viewed everyone in her group as the family she served. In short, to her, she was the entire groups slave. And right now it was her duty to make Shiori-sama feel better.

She slowly crawled to the place Shiori was lying and sat down, looking her in the eyes with a look that betrayed her worry. "Shiori-sama" She said in a voice soft enough not to be heard by the others sitting slightly farther away. "I know something is troubling you, is there anything I can do to help? And I do mean anything." She said, empathising the last word.

Amazon_Goddess
04-08-2005, 06:17 AM
Amazon was paying attention to the conversation that was going on, but didn't get up or say anything. She was sitting against a tree. Her eyes were closed as many thoughts raced through her mind. She hadn't told anyone about Haldir or Carrie, and she didn't know what to say. She didn't want to lie to them, like Haldir had said. And she didn't want to betray Haldir's trust either. But she knew that she would have to tell the group the truth. After all, it was the honorable thing to do. She told herself that she'd tell them in the morning.

She sighed to herself. Her expression was puzzled. She thought about all the goals she had to fulfill, but were they so important anymore? Could she actually be able to be content? What was her purpose? Why was she here? Would she ever fulfill her goals and promises? She was so confused, she didn't know that there could be more to life than fighting and become the strongest. She stayed awake, so many questions on her mind, but not enough answers...

TodayIsMine
04-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Drgn noticed that Amazon had awoken...so had much of the group. He decided that he would be able to speak a little louder now, but he walked over and sat near her. He didn't want to get too close because she seemed to be upset...or thinking deeply. He noticed that for the past seven days she had slept alone...in an isolated area of the campsite. She wanted to be alone, but Drgn was curious about what had happened to Haldir and Carrie. Amazon had told them that they would get back soon, but he doubted that it was true. Something must have gone wrong on their journey.

He questioned her, "Amazon...you said that Haldir and Carrie would be back by now didn't you? I know that you were lying...I am your leader, I may be stubborn and not too tactical, but I am wise enough to know that your tone was one of a liar. Of course...it was only a lie to protect vows made...but a lie none the less. You must confes the truth to me, Amazon. If Haldir and Carrie do not intend to return, I would like to know..." He gave a serious look and noticed how upset she was. "I am sorry if this intrudes into your privacy...but I am curious..."

Drgn sat up and waited for an answer. He took a quick glance atthe girl in the forest. She was just standing there...alone, but talking...there was someting inside her obviously, but Drgn couldn't figure out what it was. He looked back at Amazon and gave her the same serious look.

g0d_of_death
04-08-2005, 02:37 PM
As Marth shook Drgn's outstretched hand, the elf was quickly drawn over to Amazon. Marth knew that something was wrong, and it seemed as though Drgn was going to find out what it was. He watched as Raina got up and left, acting a little strangely, but this was Raina, she always acted strange. Marth smiled, as he remembered the group before the split up. Raina always kept things exciting; she was a fun person to be around.

Marth still held onto Shiori as the breeze went through her hair, and then through his. All was calm, and the new journey would be beginning soon enough. Marth smiled, the elf had drawn so many people to the small group, and they were now a fairly large family. Sadly enough, however, Haldir was gone, and no one knew when he would be returning.

Just then, Linna came up to Shiori. She asked if there was anything she could do, Marth not wanting to answer for Shiori said nothing. He put his hand on Linna's haed and scratched behind her ear, and looked up to the sky, smiling. At every moment during this journey, Marth felt just as responsible for every party member as Drgn had, but he was able to keep from over reacting, and stepping in too much. He had known Linna for only a short week, but already, he felt as though she was his sister.

Marth was still a young man of only 19, but his life had been so troublesome, and crowded, that he felt as though he had lived for 200 long years. He felt that it was his job to watch over everyone, and Drgn made it even more clear to the dragon that he had to watch over the leader of this group aswell. Honoured by the trust, and amazed by the respect that he had been given, Marth knew that he had another journey, and this was to insure the safety of the group.

The black dragon was so wise, and so powerful, but he knew there was much more for him. He looked down from the sky, and waited to hear Shiori's answer.

PugznRoku
04-08-2005, 03:16 PM
She gazed around at everyone as they awoke. She could sence that they all had a bond with each other. She couldn't remember the last time she met a group of people with a bond....she couldn't remember the last time she trusted someone besides Roku.

She wipped her forehead with the back of her hand and gazed at the sky, watching the clouds make shapes. She soon became bored of that and looked back at the group, staying quiet. She wipped her forehead again then stood and walked to a tree standing under it. "I hate the sun..." She said to herself "You hate everything" Roku smirked leaning against the tree "That includes you" Pugz smirked back and sat down. She rested her arm on one of her knees and sighed "I'm thirsty...and kinda hungry" "Kinda?" Roku looked down at her "All your stomach has done is grumble". Pugz smirked a little knowing she was getting on Roku's nerves, she enjoyed annoying her even though it may cost her her life one day "Oh well"

The Lost Angel
04-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Spike just kept looking at the sky.Spike liked to stay away from everybody in a group.He had nothing to talk about....nothing interesting.And nobody wanted to talk to him anyway...so he just stayed away from everybody.

PugznRoku
04-08-2005, 04:58 PM
She looked over to the guy looking at the sky and followed his gaze again "What is he looking at?" "Dunno" Roku looked up aswell "Nothing i guess....just looking" "Maybe he's thinking...." "Maybe..." Roku looked up and started to think herself while Pugz look back at the guy

The Lost Angel
04-08-2005, 05:10 PM
Spike stopped and looked at the crystal in his palm."How did i get this"he said to himself."Why did i get this.....this curse"he said to himself wondering why he got it.

PugznRoku
04-08-2005, 05:29 PM
She heard the guy talking to himself "Heh...least i'm not the only one who talks to themselves" "Yea but you do it all the time" Roku laughed, Pugz frowned "Fine, i'll ignore you" she smiled and looked at the guy again "You don't mean that do you? Do you? Pugz?" Roku sighed giving up making Pugz smirk

Armegeddon_Raina
04-08-2005, 05:49 PM
"i am no one, i am just wanting to talk to you," the person said out stretching his hand, he then suddenly attacked "...okay thats it!" i shout and swing my blade, the blade is a heavy one, it slice's through the air, i have to be careful with my movements.. i get the person, "nice swing." he says as he attacks me again, i block it, i ditch my sword and attach it to my back, i grab one of my katana's. and i hold stance.

PugznRoku
04-08-2005, 05:56 PM
Pugz looks to where she heard the shouting and leaps to her feet running off in the direction. She looked at the attacker and the person defending themself "Need a hand?" Shea asked reaching behind her back for her knife.

Armegeddon_Raina
04-08-2005, 06:05 PM
"Sure why not," i say, "Oh no you dont!" the person yells at me and attacks and i kick him in the head "i can do whatever i like!" i say at him, he pulls out a small dagger and slices my leg with it, "Ow! you little.." i trail off and i kick him again, "bye bye Na-ke" he says and dissapears, "...well..." i say and look at my leg, i try to fix it up but it wont, "na-ke...na-ke you there?" i say, but no answer from my other half "great," i say sarcasticly and walk over to the girl "hi"

PugznRoku
04-08-2005, 06:10 PM
"Hi, here let me help" She tore off some of her shirt and bandaged the leg up "Don't want it infecting" She smiled "I'm Pugz" She tapped the side of her head "And this is Roku in here..." She extended her hand "Who's na-ke, may i ask?"

Armegeddon_Raina
04-08-2005, 06:17 PM
"na-ke...shes my other half...nice to meet you," i say and hive her a hug. "thanks for fixing my leg, i owe ya," i say and smile at her

ooc: sorry this is short

PugznRoku
04-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Pugz hugged her back "Roku's like my other half too, and don't worry bout paying me back"
ooc: gotta go, its 20 past 12am

Armegeddon_Raina
04-08-2005, 06:33 PM
ooc: cya

TodayIsMine
04-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Drgn saw the girl from the forest start moving into the forest. Raina had gone in there a few minutes ago. I hope Raina's alright... Drgn smelled blood. It was a small amount, but it was blood...Raina's blood. She shouldn't die...but I have to make sure she's alright... Drgn stood up. "Amazon...when I get back, I would like for you to give me an answer. I shouldn't be gone too long. So don't go away."

Drgn ran into the forest and traced Raina's scent. He found her standing with the girl from the forest. They must have just been accquainted with each other. Drgn then noticed a cut on Raina's leg, bleeding through a piece of fabric...from the girl's shirt. "Rai...na. Are you okay? Why is your leg bleeding? What happened here?!" Drgn ran in closer and stood behind the girl, not wanting to get too close. There was blood on the ground...not Raina's and there was no wound on the girl. Drgn stood confused. "Raina..?"

Chibi-chan
04-08-2005, 07:55 PM
Shiori looked at Liinna, who always seemed to be so helpful. The only thing that bothered her, however, was the fact that she seemed to act more like everybody's personal servant. Smiling a little bit, the half dragon, half elven girl shook her head slightly. "It's nothing that you need to worry yourself about, Liinna," she said in a rather promising voice. She wished that the girl could actually help her, but there wasn't a thing that could be done at the moment.

It seemed that her mother, who was said to have died after giving birth, had actually been alive for at least a year of Shiori's life. Now she was afraid that something bad must have happened to her mother when she wanted to go and visit the relatives of her family. Shiori hated to admit such a thing, but it was most likely that her mother might have been killed by somebody rather than something. This was a problem that Liinna couldn't help her with.

The Lost Angel
04-08-2005, 08:02 PM
OOC-Sorry for short post also i just got a piece of wood stuck in my finger and i cryed like a baby yet a again im only 11 i feel so.....so pathetic

Spike squeezed the hand that had the crystal and tapped his head a little."Think think"he said trying to figure out how to get the crystal out.

sw33t ang3l
04-08-2005, 09:10 PM
Shayan jumped from tree to tree. She saw Drgn there. "I must tell you something." she said in a serious voice. "You can't tell."

TodayIsMine
04-08-2005, 09:21 PM
OCC: Sw33t...they're not on a mountian. Their on a field. and Drgn's in a forest. please read before you post. (i would reccomend that u edit this post)

sw33t ang3l
04-09-2005, 12:35 AM
"My name is a pseudonym. I changed the letters around to make Shayan. My real name is Katheryne Yashan Kytsune the III. I am the daughter of Katheryne Yashan Kytsune II and also the princess of the cats in the west. I was sent to the battle ground one early day. I was fighting the cats of the east." she said in a low voice. "The princess, Sheila, killed all of my friends and army in battle. None of them even appeared to be alive."

"No one knows this yet. That's why you can't tell. Lots of people here want to kill me because they want to take over. I changed my name and my aqppearance. Don't tell anyone," she said. "Please..." as she cried. "But it doesn't mean I will talk as much though, I just wanted you to know..."

"You were..." she paused. "you were the only one I could trust."

PugznRoku
04-09-2005, 05:54 AM
Pugz looked over her shoulder and stepped to the side letting him pass. She tugged on the back over shirt trying to pull it down, she didn't like it being so short it made her feel that people could see what was on her back. She kept an eye out incase the attacker came back.

red storm
04-09-2005, 07:15 AM
Liinna sighed in disapointment as Shiori told her that there was nothing she could do. "I see..." She said. On the bright side, Shiori's voice seemed to be slightly more cheerfull. Maybe just being there to try and help her out had done some good. Liinna certainly hoped so.

She smiled as Marth put a hand on her head and scratched her ears. The tingling sensation the scratching caused put her into a slightly better mood, and a smile returned to her face. "Sorry to have disturbed you Shiori-sama. I guess I'll go gather the suplies together and clean up the camp." She made a short bow and smiled before standing up and getting to work.

andross
04-09-2005, 12:58 PM
"I don't get it," Kiori thought as he starred at the cut on Raina's leg "What happened here?"

Kiori appeared to be not the only one who was confused as he looked around at the others' faces an dthey were too in shock.

Armegeddon_Raina
04-10-2005, 05:20 PM
"Uhh.....well...i dunno really Drgn, this dude....attacked me...and...Na-ke isent coming out, and i cant heal it...and....i feel weird, yeah...yeah that i do," i say and slightly wobble, "Uhhhhhhhh okay, uh,." i lean on a tree, "okay.....this REALLY hurts"

Note: It cant be healed, this is where Rai...well..yeah shes poisoned, Na-ke is disabled, heh heh heh

TodayIsMine
04-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Drgn moved over to Raina and held her up. She seemed very injured. It was only a scratch...but it seemed to inflict so much damage to her. She was dizzy and was easily losing her balance. "Raina...we need to get you back to the group. I'm sure I can heal it." He lifted her up and carried her quickly back through the forest and got to the group. "Here...lie down...I'll be right back." Drgn ran over to a river nearby and gathered some water in a small pail that the group used for cooking.

He brought the water back and poured it on Raina's cut to disinfect it. He then knelt beside her wound and placed his hand on it. He closed his eyes and a white light formed around his hand. The wound closed slowly and Raina seemed to be alright. She still seemed a little injured though. Something was wrong. Drgn could feel it.

Drgn then wondered why Na-ke wouldn't appear to help Raina. She always did...but this time was different. Raina was actually falling over. "Raina...I want to help you...I know something's wrong. I want to help find out what happened to Na-ke."

Armegeddon_Raina
04-10-2005, 08:27 PM
"uh.....i uh feel sick...like...." i say as my vision slowly starts to fade.."whoa....i...i can hardly see.." i say and i cant see anything.. "i.i cant see.."

ooc:.......Heh heh heh DIE RAINA DIE!....lol shes gona come back peeps, but...cooler!

Bic:
the whole left side of my body goes a dark purple....."i..i feel weird....Drgn whats happening?!" i start to freak out..

TodayIsMine
04-11-2005, 04:13 AM
OCC: raina...ur insane. lol.

BIC: Drgn bent over closer to her head. "Raina...your...dying. I can't save you again. I still haven't recovered enough energy since my last transfer..." a tear fell from Drgn's eye. "Damnit!" Drgn got up and slammed his fist into a tree, the force hurling the tree about twenty feet into the field. "Raina...I don't want you to die! Your body is supposed to heal...where the hell did Na-ke go?!" Drgn was geting really worried.

After a few minutes, he finally decided to be quiet and wait with Raina. It was no use fighting his anger if all it would do is hurt him more. And what would anger do to help Raina? He sat with her again and stroked her hair. "Raina..." Drgn said in a cooled voice, "I want to be here with you if you die then...If you're supposed to die like this...then allow me to help you make your way to the gates of the afterlife. Allow me to help you on your journey to the next world." Drgn had spent time with the elders as a child, praying and learning to heal spiritually. He put his hands together and prayed for Raina's soul.

PugznRoku
04-11-2005, 09:43 AM
Pugz watches helplessly as he tried to save the girl, she'd never known anyone to do that for her..."Can't we do something, Roku?" "Not that i know of kid...sorry" "He probably thinks i did it...i was the only one there after all" "Don't worry she said it was that guy, he'll believe her word". Pugz sighed and shook her head, she wanted to help she knew a little bit about healing wounds with berries and other things, but if she didn't know what it was...she couldn't help. She rammed her fist into a tree making a hole. She pulled it out and looked at it...sometimes she didn't know her own strength.

Amazon_Goddess
04-11-2005, 10:28 AM
ooc- sorry ppl I can't post ova the weekend so i am behind and sheesh Raina why do you have to go and die? you better come bak soon! Now everyone is gonna be all upset!

bic- Amazon ignored Drgn when he came to sit next to her. What could she say? He knew she was a liar. She couldn't believe that she had sone such a thing. An Amazon should keep her honor above all else. Was she even an Amazon anymore? Did she deserve to be a Goddess? She was sick of thinking so much. It wasn't her style. But she was so lost....

She suddenly felt a strong power weakening. Raina... she knew who it was right away. She stood up, and sensed where Raina was. She knew she couldn't help, but she wanted to be there, to say good bye....

A flash of pink light she appeared next to Drgn and Raina. "Rai....Raina...." she muttered as she fell to her knees, watching Drgn pray.

Her expression was completely devoid of emotion, but she was struggling inside. She didn't want to loose another friend. It was all her fault everyone kept leaving! If she is supposed to be some powerful Goddess than how come she couldn't stop this? How come she couldn't save her people that day? This was the reason why she never wanted anyone to get too close. She didn't want to be weak, but she was....she wasn't strong enough...not strong enough.....

PugznRoku
04-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Pugz began to pick up a negative vibe from the pair sat near the girl. She didn't know if she should go over and pay her respects. She thought for a moment and slowly made her way over sitting next to the girl.

She looked at the cut on the girl's leg and thought back. She blinked remembering something. "You thinking what i'm thinking?" Roku asked calmly, Pugz starred at the wound "The poison did something to na-ke too..." She mumbled "When he cut her leg...but what's in the poison?"

Armegeddon_Raina
04-11-2005, 05:26 PM
"...well...i guess.....this is the end....atleast this time around..i have people with me, you never know -cough-....i might come back again.....you never.....know....." i say and slowly driftoff into a deep sleep........my body goes back how it used to be..no more purple. but..there is something about me laying there...so peaceful..so calm about death. that gives off a good vibe...my once beating heart stops....i stop breathing....

swords of moore
04-11-2005, 05:29 PM
this is so kool

Armegeddon_Raina
04-11-2005, 05:50 PM
OOC:
Thats kool that you think so but what you did is considered spamming, please do not do that again because we are right in the middle of a roleplay and we dont really like spammers, if you want to join in please go to the signup thread and make a profile for a person, thanks,
Raina

(PS im also now a captin of this thread and sign up..so i can accept people)

TodayIsMine
04-11-2005, 06:39 PM
OCC: that's rite...i gave raina the job of captain. she is allowed to accept joiners as long as their character info is like ours (the original ppl who know how to type bios).

BIC: Drgn watched as Raina's chest stopped moving. Her breath faded and her lungs stopped. Her heart stopped as well. Her aura was still alive, however. Drgn lost his sense of mourning as the aura lived on. "She will come back to us...stronger and more amazing than ever...I know it!" Drgn stood up after kissing Raina's forehead.

He buried the body slowly...taking about three hours. Raina was underground and resting in peace. She died a beautiful death...slow, painless...and with loved ones by her side. "I love you Raina..." Drgn said by her grave. "Come back to us soon..." The aura continued to radiate through the earth. Drgn knew she would be back soon. "Let's go back everyone...and you..." Drgn looked to the girl with two personalities. "You may come with us...I know you were innocent here..." Drgn patted her on the shoulder.

PugznRoku
04-12-2005, 09:17 AM
She nodded and walked over to the grave. She knelt down and close her eyes for a while, she seemed to be praying. She stood and made her way back over to the guy. "Still don't trust him..." Roku growled "Well...he seems to be fine..." Pugz mumbled back. Roku gave her a 'i've heard that before' look. "Ok, ok i've made that mistake before...i'll becareful".

Amazon_Goddess
04-12-2005, 10:46 AM
Amazon said a quick amazonion prayer for the lost warriors soul and then quickly walked away. She was relieved after what Drgn had said, that Raina would come back. But she felt extremely foolish, why had she gotten so worked up over Raina's death? Because she was your friend you idiot She thought to herself No I have no friends, I am a warrior, and warriors do not need friendship. She found herself standing in the middle of a clearing in a forest. Your not a warrior, your a weakling. You couldn't stop one death, let alone the very demise of your entire race She looked up at the sky, peering through the trees, then said out loud "What am I going to do with myself?"

TodayIsMine
04-12-2005, 12:44 PM
Drgn looked at Amazon and gave a look of confusion as he walked through the forest, entering a clearing. "A...Amazon, are you alright? What are you thinking about?" Drgn thought that perhaps she was thinking about herself...or the reality of Haldir and Carrie's disapearances. He moved closer to her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Amazon...speak to me please. I am your leader asking you to speak. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to...but at least tell me that you wish not to talk." Drgn wanted to understand whether Amazon was upset or just thinking.

He turned his head slightly, looking at the girl. "What is your name by the way? We were never introduced...I am Drgn...I am the leader of the group you were previously watching." He extended his hand in greeting. "I encourage you to join my group...but if you try to go against us...I will see to it that you are punished..." He tried to instill fear but look honest and trustworthy at the same time.

PugznRoku
04-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Pugz gulped but shook his hand "Pugz....good guy, honest" She ignored Roku as she constantly said 'he's can't be trusted'. She began to think Roku was a parrot. "So Drgn, what do you and your group do?" she asked carefully, she didn't want to make him think she was a spy or anything.

sw33t ang3l
04-12-2005, 02:02 PM
Shayan jumped up and left. 'He, he never said a word to me.' she thought. 'Just like all the other people I told.' Shayan sighed. She went back to her place, where she belonged. "Shayan!" yelled her older sister, Sisheido. Shisheido wore a blue long dress with no shgoes or anything. She has a see through light blue scarf from her left shoulder and it wrapped around her and then covered up with a golden disk. She had blue hair and she looked alot like a cat. "Where have you been? You think I'm going to ground you from doing anything? No, you're staying the old tower for a week." Shayan didn't care. At night, when she dressed up into her gown, she sat on a brown stool. She looked out to the stars outside her window. Tears rolled down her face. "Mother, why can't you stay? Why can't you?" She heard someone from down below the tower. Shayan wiped her face.

"Who's there?" she yelled as she looked down. The figure flew up. "Hello,Shayan." said the figure. "Sheila." she said fiercly. "Since you ran away and being such the baby, I just, oh well, let's say killed a few." Shayan loked away. She raised her hand. "Crystal Guage!" she said as an icy wind came out. Sheila covered it. "No use, Shayan." "Ah, uh..." she moaned. Some bandits came and tooik her. They tied her up and put her in a bag. "Sisheido!!!!" she yelled in a muffled voice.

g0d_of_death
04-12-2005, 02:20 PM
In the time from Raina's death, to her burial, Marth had made his way into the forest to see what was going on. When Raina left that morning, he didn't expect her to die, but after seeing her dead body, he didn't fret, for her aura was still very strong, and very alive. 'Is this some kind of... evolution?' Marth pondered, as he stared at the grave, not bothering to pray for a strongly living spirit.

The dragon knew very little about Raina, she was always the different one in the group, and as much as he tried, nothing about her ever seemed to make sence. He smiled as the others began to walk away. "Good luck, my friend." He quietly muttered, as he too headed back towards the camp.

sw33t ang3l
04-12-2005, 02:31 PM
Shayan was still muffiling. 'How can I escape?' she thought. She paused and scratched the bag open as she rolled out. Sheila heared it. She, for one, had ears. "Ughh." she moaned. "Crystal Guage!" Shayan yelled. Sheila wasn't prepared. She got hit. "Asyrum Flame!" Sheila said. Shayan shielded it, but she didn't know how. "Fiery Fury!" Shayan yelled. Shiela fainted. Her diamond and her ruby grew bigger. These elements came out of Sheila's body and went to her diamond and her ruby. She also colected all of elemental shards. All elements were with her now.

"How can I do this?" she asked her self. Shayan ran home before Sisheido knew. She hid those shards between her you-know-whats. She didn't feel comfortable but it was the only way Sisheido wouldn't take it. She took out the thread so Sisheido couldn't just pull it out.

Chibi-chan
04-12-2005, 02:53 PM
Shiori seemed quite sad by Raina's death, even though she knew that the girl would come back in due time. She brushed a few tears from her eyes and let out a soft sigh. "Come back soon, Raina," she whispered softly, smiling a little bit. "You will come back, you better..."

sw33t ang3l
04-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Shayan slept and woke up the day after. She left a note to Sisheido.

Sisheido,

I'm leaving and never coming back. It's not fair that I can't leave here. Good luck on the kingdom.

Shayan

Shayan was in the woods, fighting and preparing. She knew Sheila would come back and slay her and she would be much stronger then. She left also to the group. There was a funeral. "What's going on? Who died?" she said curiously.

Amazon_Goddess
04-13-2005, 05:21 AM
Amazon noticed Drgn standing by her. "Haldir and Carrie are gone. They're not coming back. I just figured I should tell you the truth. As for me...I don't know whats wrong with me...when that elder put that emotion in me, I thought it would make me stronger, but it's just messed me up. Now that my friends are leaving I...." she trailed off, silent for a moment. "It's made me weaker. I thought I'd be stronger but I'm weaker..." She turned towards Drgn, looking him in the eyes. "I think I can trust you right? I'm not afraid of anything, but....theres one thing....that I...." It seemed like it was extremely difficult for her to say that she was afraid of anything, but she said it anyhow. "I'm afraid of being weak....and I feel weaker....thats why I don't know what to do..." she turned away, as if she was ashamed of revealing what she had just said.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-13-2005, 06:45 AM
occ: hey everyone haldirs back in the journey

bic:Haldir was at the entrance of the mines but turned to look back toword his homeland. Many things had happened since he left alot of them had taken him by surprise. Some of haldir's family had gone off to war in a distant land that had threatened sutaria. Only his mother and sister had stayed home and welcomed haldir greatly. They both told haldir everything that happened such as his sister getting married, his father being promoted to general and more. Haldir was happy to see them but something troubled him deeply. His mother saw that and confronted him asking what was troubling him. He explained everything to meeting amazon and leaving to stay home. All she responded was "this mia i mean amazon did you have any feelings for her?" Haldir nodded his head and said "i loved her." His mother smiled, hugged her son and said "then go find her and your new family for if you stay here you will never have a chance like you had with amazon agian." She went back inside and brought out his new armor and a sword that has been past down from generatio to generation when it was needed. "Go become a great warrior and find the women you love," she said as haldir unsheathed the great sword of his forefathers. Now haldir was only a few steps from leaving the place he planned to spend the rest of life and go find his destiny. It will take haldir's greatest tracking skills and companions, a horse named Dark sky and a hawk that can only talk to haldir.

TodayIsMine
04-13-2005, 03:05 PM
Drgn looked back at Amazon as she told him of the fact that Haldir a Carrie were gone, and the pain she was in by feeling weak. He smiled, knowing that pain, knowing her feelings at the moment. He allowed her to keep her head turned from him and he spoke, giving his wisdom about the situation.

"Amazon," he began, "you are not weak. You feel weak because of things that have happened...It's not your body that is failing you, it is your emotions and your spirit. You have to be more aware that your spirit is important. You have to know that not only your body must be strong, but your spirit must be too. I think you're focussing on what's on the outside, Amazon, when really, you should pay more attention to your inner-self."

He stopped, getting kind of annoyed that she wasn't looking at him. He moved over in front of her. "There is no point being embarrassed or ashamed of yourself Amazon. All you have to do is meditate...train your mind and your soul, not just your arms and your sword. Do you understand what I'm saying?" Drgn waited. He knew she wasn't weak. How could Amazon possibly be weak...she was a goddess and she had a very strong will. She only had to realize it.

Amazon_Goddess
04-14-2005, 05:20 AM
When Drgn stepped in front of her, she looked down at the ground, avoiding his gaze. What does he know about pride? My pride is all I have left....without it, I'm nothing... But deep down, she knew what he said was true. His words were full of wisdom and sincerity. I guess this is what makes him leader... She still couldn't put her feelings at rest just yet, but she would take his advice. She looked up at him and said "Yea...I understand what your saying....and...thank you..." she said, a slight smirk crossing her face "Oh and don't tell anyone what I told you, or else were gonna need a new leader"

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-14-2005, 06:59 AM
Haldir's hawk had flown ahead of him about 15-30 miles till he saw amazon's pink hair. 'Ahhhhh the soft pink haired girl haldir will be pleased to see her agian,' he thought to himself turning around. Haldir was waiting on a cliff over looking the area where he had lost their tracks. His horse dark sky eager to move on when he spotted the annoying hawk flying towards them. "Up ahead and their a good ways down there," the hawk said flying around them. "Fly over the spot and screach twice if they move," haldir responded pulling the reins of dark sky to turn around. He pulled his hood over his head and a black scarf to cover his mouth and nose.

TodayIsMine
04-14-2005, 12:56 PM
Drgn smiled and patted Amazon's head. "I won't tell...but I want to see an improvement in your attitude..." He looked into her eyes, and discovered a new confidence that had arisen. He took her by his side and walked her back to the camp site. "I'm proud of you Amazon...you realize what is wrong, and you seem to already have begun to fix it." Drgn walked and arrived back at the site where the others still were. He tok one final look at Amazon before moving out to talk with the others, "Amazon, never doubt yourself. Remember what I have told you, and have faith..." He let her go and moved to speak with the others.

PugznRoku
04-14-2005, 01:17 PM
Pugz just laid about on the ground ignoring her stomach crying out for food. She just stared at the sky and tilted her head to the side "I miss home...." she sighed "Which one?" "The one where i wasn't be-..." She glanced over to the others "You know which one..." "Ah yes that one...i miss my guns..." Roku sighed "You trigger happy weirdo" Pugz teased then held her stomach "Man stop growling!!" "You're gonna waste away, i'm getting worried..." "There's a first" Pugz laughed

Armegeddon_Raina
04-14-2005, 07:51 PM
ooc: bloody website! *kicks it*......Okay..lust a little more heh heh heh

Bic:
all i can feel is a heavy weight. i know Na-ke is back..the poison wore off. i dont feal as weak as i was, i feel stronger, but still i can not move, i cant open my eyes or my mouth....i can not move, my body is disabled, i cant do anything, i wait...and wait...and atlast i can move. i dont really know where i am, all i know is that im alive again, 'how can this be?. i died.' i think to my self, i reconise the dirt..'dirt...i was buried..' i move my arm up a little....everything moves, it feels so light. i know i must be down pretty far, i sit up..it all moves, foward...i dont know what im doing, im still not perfectly aware yet, all i know is, this life has only just begun

ooc: ooooo im good

red storm
04-15-2005, 01:23 AM
ooc: and so modest too ^_^

bic:
Liinna sat quietly near the camp. Like all the others, she had dropped what she had been doing and rushed to Raina. Liinna had cried as Drgn prayed for her soul and buried her. Now that she was gone, Liinna felt... empty. Sure, she was familiar with the concept of death, it had haunted her for a long time, but never such a close friend.

She sighed as she remembered Raina swinging her around when they first met. Such a happy, cheerful girl. Liinna had hoped to be more like her. Liinna buried her head in her knees, completely unaware of the moving dirt at Raina's burial place.

Amazon_Goddess
04-15-2005, 05:20 AM
Amazon glared at Drgn as he patted her head What does he think I am? Some little kid?! she thought to herself, but knew he was just being nice. She just sighed and said "Yea sure I will have faith..." she smiled to herself. Drgn was like the big brother she never had. Not just a leader, but a friend too.

She found herself glancing over at Raina's grave. She saw Linna laying her head on the grave. But....it looks like...like it's moving??? she thought to herself. She blinked a couple times. Whats going on?

PugznRoku
04-15-2005, 11:00 AM
She senced something, she wasn't sure what it was though. She sat up and looked around, her eyes falling on Raina's grave "Am i seeing things?" "No i see it too" "The grave's moving!!" Pugz lept to her feet and ran to the grave and watched "...Hey Drgn!! The grave is moving!"

TodayIsMine
04-15-2005, 12:44 PM
Drgn threw his attention to Raina's grave in an instant after Pugz called him. He knew what was happening, and decided to go wtch, but from a distance. He was excited to see the woman he loved be reborn. She was not only his love, but also his greatest friend, whom he had played with, group up with, and shared life with since he was a boy.

After realizing that they were the closest friends in the group, Drgn decided to join the rebirth at the grave. He moved in closer to the clearing in the forest, where Raina's body rested. He looked at the rest of the members who had gathered around Raina's grave to see her rise. "Liinna...remove yourself from the grave...Raina is returning to us now." Drgn smiled, crossed his arms and waited. He smiled as the ground began to break open slowly.

PugznRoku
04-15-2005, 12:59 PM
ooc: short post ><

"Shouldn't we help her?" She looked at Drgn then back at the grave. She had faith in Raina but she thought it would be easier if they moved some of the dirt for her

g0d_of_death
04-15-2005, 01:40 PM
Marth felt Raina coming back to life. He could feel her living energy again. Raina was no longer dead, but her soul once again had a body. He turned and headed back to the grave, where the group had gathered. The dragon stood behind Linna who was still on the ground. He lifted her to her feet and smiled. "Stand and watch; don't mourn what is not lost." Marth took a couple of steps back, and waited for Raina to break through the earth packed ontop of her.

Raina was being reborn, She was coming back into this world a new person, with a new life. She was still the same Raina, but would now be stronger. Marth felt a familiar pressence not too far off, but payed no mind to it. Raina's rebirth was something increadible. His dead sister would soon live again. In the back of the black dragon's head though, the thought loomed, 'Who could it be...? It's not a foe... ... is it? He looked over from the grave to Drgn, to see i he had picked up on the familiar force yet.

Chibi-chan
04-15-2005, 02:03 PM
Shiori smiled at Marth as he told Liinna of what was happening, glad that the girl wouldn't have to be sad for too much longer. Raina was comming back and Shiori was glad that this was happening. She just hoped that Raina's personality would be the same. Sure, the girl was somewhat insane, but that's what she liked about her friend. Insanity was sometimes a blessing in disguise, believe it or not. At least, that is what she came to understand durring the time that she was around Raina.

Armegeddon_Raina
04-15-2005, 06:35 PM
i move again...then..the next thing i know something clicks inside of me..there is a amazing burst of energy rushing out of me, all the dirt moves... but this...this energy, you can tell i must have something dfferent, i stand up...and jump out of the grave, and look at every one, "Heeeeeeeeeey Peeps," i say with one of my childish smiles "Im Baaaack hope ya dident miss me"

Chibi-chan
04-15-2005, 06:43 PM
Shiori got a rather happy look on her face as Raina came back to them. She sure the heck didn't lose the attitude that she always had. It was still the Raina that she knew and cared about. "Welcome back, my friend!" she smiled as she practically tackled Raina, hugging her.

Armegeddon_Raina
04-15-2005, 06:58 PM
" Heh i dident go any where, that was a great nap." i say and twirl Shiori around "wheeeeeeeee"....I start to giggle and i put her down "Soo Yeah i had this nap. and i felt all weird, and i feel hyper, im hungry" i say with a big grin ."Na-ke says hi"

sw33t ang3l
04-15-2005, 07:45 PM
Shayan saw the grave move. Suddenly, Raina was up. "She was the one dead?" Shayan said surprisingly. Shayan smiled and said no more. She didn't know more about her. She just knew her name. She felt weird. She was part of a journey, but only people know her as the new girl. Shayan sighed.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-15-2005, 07:55 PM
The hawk had landed nearby the group in a rather tall tree. 'I think i finally seen everything,' he thought to himself as he watched raina rise from the ground. Haldir was 20 miles from them and gaining more ground by the minute. All you could see of his face was those deep blue eyes under the hood of his cape. The rest of his was hidden by the scarf his mother had given him before he left.

PugznRoku
04-16-2005, 03:58 AM
Pugz smiled as she saw Raina alive and well. She watched a little longer and then decided to wander around in the forest. She slowly made her way through looking at all the flowers and trees.

She suddenly heard russling in the bushes. She turned and looked. Then it came from somewhere else. She drew her knife and looked around. 'What if it's my step father...?' she thought to herself 'Could he have really found me already?' She turned to a bush and quietly walked over to it. She stepped on a twig. A large flock of birds flew out of the bush and up to the sky, Pugz stumbled back and cried out as she tripped over a tree root, dropping her knife. The birds quickly dissapeared into the distance. "You're so jumpy!" Roku laughed as Pugz sat up "I didn't know it was the birds did i!?" Pugz raised her voice at Roku then rubbed her ankle "I have every right to be jumpy! You know what my step father was like!" "But you hardly remember it...those scar could be from any-" "The scars are from him-argh!" Pugz stood quickly putting too much weight on her ankle. She leaned against a tree. "Ok, ok just calm down, the others will hear you" "We'll wait here a sec then..." Pugz said calmly.

andross
04-16-2005, 10:11 AM
Kiori woke up...

He had had such a strange dream. He drempt that Raina had died but somehow came back to life. When he got up and sat down setting his head straight he had a strange feeling that what he saw in his sleep was much more than a dream. "I wonder where everybody is." Kiori said to himself, as he got up and got some fresh air.

TodayIsMine
04-16-2005, 08:47 PM
Drgn smiled brightly as Raina emerged from the earth. He wasn't overexcited, for he knew she would come back, but he did go and hug her. He moved when Shiori threw herself at Raina so he wouldn't be knocked over as well. He laughed a little and stood back. There were no tears of joy...only joy itself, that RAina was alive and the same person as before. However, there was something about Raina that was familliar, yet unfamilliar at the same time. There was some kind of new poer in her body...or perhaps in her soul. Raina looked, sounded, and was the same person overall...but under the earth...in her time of redemtion, she had something added to her...and Drgn hoped it was nothing evil.

He continued to smile and laugh a little as Shiori and Raina lay on the ground laughing. Drgn looked at Marth, knowing that he sensed the energy from Raina as well. He nodded, allowing Marth to know he had seen it. I know of something in her...something additional to her previous self. I just hope that it is not evil...for I do not wish to kill my best friend...no...I would never kill her. I would help her remove the evil...But, what if this power is good...she may be the most powerful member of this group. That would be a joy to see... Drgn thought to himself.

Armegeddon_Raina
04-16-2005, 08:51 PM
i laugh, "why is everyone so happy to see me?" i giggle "Hey drgn gimmi a hug you big puff of white fluff," i smile and my teeth are juuust a little more pointy then normal "come on hug my fluff ball ,"i say with a hige smile "im hungry can i munch on some ones arm?"....." Im kidding". i hug shiori again, and look at drgn "come on fluffy-sama" i say and poke out my tounge

PugznRoku
04-17-2005, 06:22 AM
Pugz listened for a while still leaning against the tree "I don't think anyone heard me..." "Either that or they're too busy with Raina to notice you've gone". Pugz slid down into a sitting position "I can't walk back...i'll have to wait 'til the swelling goes down" she picks up her knife and runs the blade over her finger "....what do you think happened to me?" "I'm not sure...but it'll all come back one day you'll see" Pugz looks up at the sky "...."

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-17-2005, 08:17 AM
Haldir stopped his horse a mile away from the group and got off him. "Go i will whistle for you when i need you," he said to the horse sending him on his way. He made his way toward the group quietly and swiftly. The hawk was watching a girl near the tree he was on and notice something wrong with her foot or something. Haldir saw her when he came closer and moved into the shadows without making a noise. 'Is this girl a threat,' was the first thing running through his head. Then he saw the knife in her hand and decided to keep his distance. He whistled twice to the hawk in the tree who flew down passed the girl and into the shadows.

Chibi-chan
04-17-2005, 08:20 AM
Shiori smiled at Raina and began to laugh when the girl started to say the strangest of things once again. However, she loved it when Raina asked for things that were strange, like wanting to munch on a person's arm. "You're so insane, Raina, I love you!" she grinned. "It's good that you came back to us, or we might be very depressed right now!" she stated, nodding her head.

PugznRoku
04-17-2005, 08:29 AM
She jumped as the bird flew past, she accidently slit her hand "Ah! geez....what is it with birds and scaring me!? I didn't do anything to them!" She looked at where it went "Dumb bird..." she then looked at her hand "Brill...swollen ankle and a slit hand" she sighed "I think there's someone here...i heard a whistle..." "Yea i did too" Pugz rose to her feet again putting more weight on her good ankle and looked around

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-17-2005, 09:00 AM
Haldir heard two voices instead of one from the girl and that made him curious. "Lets get to know this girl, you fly by and grab the knife and i'll sneek behind her," he whispered to the hawk. "Do you think it will work," the hawk asked and haldir just shook his head. "Go," he said and the hawk flew toward the girl grabbing the knife in its talons by the hilt.

PugznRoku
04-17-2005, 09:07 AM
"Hey!" She called after the bird "Gimmie that back!!" "Birds like shiney things" Roku laughed. Pugz ruffled of her hair in frustration with her good hand "That's not fair!!" "Chill, geez" "I can't chill it has my knife and someones around, it could be my step father!" She looked at where the bird went

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-17-2005, 09:16 AM
Haldir moved quickly unsheathing his sword and holding the back of it to her neck. "If you want to be in less pain then you are now dont say a word and do as your told," he said from the darkness of his hood. He whistled once and the hawk came back dropping the knife in his free hand. "That worked out nicely," the hawk said landing on haldir's shoulder. "Now if you would be so kind to lift up your pants leg so that i may examine your ankle," he said sheathing his blade and holding out her knife to her. "I prefer to fight a opponent that is not injured," he spoke noticing he was almost a foot taller then her.

PugznRoku
04-17-2005, 09:27 AM
Pugz eyes turned green and she kicked him in the head then backflipped away from him "No one even tries to hurt Pugz, not when i'm around!" "Take it easy on my foot Roku!" Pugz screamed as she appeared next to Roku who had control of her body "Now listen...be smart and go away!"

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-17-2005, 09:36 AM
"If you want me to leave you here in pain fine," Haldir said calmly and turned away walking away. "But i must ask you one thing before i leave you here to wallow in pain, I'm looking for a group with a leader named drgn have you seen them," he said looking back at her. The hawk had flown away to the nearest tree while haldir got kick. "This turned out better then i thought," he said laughing. "You better shut up before i take this knife and cut your vocal cords out," haldir shout waving the knife at the hawk. Only haldir could hear the bird talking ever since he was on the mountain with the group.

PugznRoku
04-17-2005, 09:43 AM
Roku raised a brow "And i thought we were crazy...." "Get my knife" "Listen could we have the knife back?" Roku half limped half walked to him while switching back with Pugz "I'd like it please"

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-17-2005, 09:53 AM
"You can have your knife back when you've answered my question,"he said politly ignoring the hawks laughfter. "They are freinds of mine and im looking to find them," haldir told her walking up to her and gave her knife back forgeting about the deal. He spoke something in elvish and a glowing mist formed in his hand. Haldir kneeled down and put his hands on her ankle healing it. He got back up and whistled to the hawk who came over still laughing.

PugznRoku
04-17-2005, 09:57 AM
She put the knife away and pointed in the direction of the group "That way...and thanks...i'm sorry for earlier, i'm a little jumpy"

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-17-2005, 10:08 AM
Haldir shook his head and said "no it is my fault i shouldn't have snuck up to you like that." He whistled once more and Dark sky came running up to them. "Do you want a ride," he asked her hopping on to dark sky and holding a hand out to her.

PugznRoku
04-17-2005, 10:23 AM
"It's ok i know you didn't mean it..." She looked at the horse a little nervous by it but she grabbed his hand and pulled herself up wrapping her hands around his stomach

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-17-2005, 10:31 AM
Haldir nodged dark sky forward and asked "which way is drgn's group?" The hawk hopped from his shoulder to her's and said "whats her name haldir?" "Oh yah sorry but i never got your 'names," he asked knowing there was another person other then the girl behind him.

PugznRoku
04-17-2005, 10:36 AM
"Just straight ahead...and i'm Pugz the girl you faught with was Roku" She watched the Hawk again becoming nervous "Raina's just come back, i guess they're celebrating still"

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-17-2005, 11:00 AM
"Raina, what happened to her she was perfectly fine when i last saw her," he said going forward. He remembered how powerful she was and how she was indefeatable. The hawk notice she was nervous with him around so he said to haldir "tell her that she shouldn't be nervous of me." "my hawk says dont be nervous he cant hurt you even if he tried," haldir laughed as he said it.

PugznRoku
04-17-2005, 11:05 AM
"Well...some guy cut her leg with a knife, they did something to na-ke and we thought she died" She looked at Hawk and stroked his head gently "Nice bird..." she said still a lil nervous

sw33t ang3l
04-17-2005, 04:01 PM
Sisheido saw and read the letter Shayan left. Her anger rose. "Katheryne!!!" she yelled. A dove dropped a scroll that was tied up with a red ribbon. She opened it.

Katheryne,

You don't have to leave forever and never come back. There is a ball happening tonight. You must come. It's a family tradition. And if you have any friends, bring them along, it's not a trap. I will be killed for that matter if I do so.

Sisheido

She finished reading it. She knew people would ask about it so she said what it was about. "Its a ball. Does anyone want to come? If no one does, I'll go by my self."

Jagan Eye
04-17-2005, 04:15 PM
The Loner saw a cave. Ruway motioned him to go in. They both started into the cave. Darkness consumed them both and there was no light to be seen. Screeches began to fill the cave. "What's goin on?" The Loner asked. A net fell from the roof. The Loner was captured in it. He took out his ogre and started slashing the net. Ruway did the same with the net that had been thrown over him.

A loud voice filled the room. "Who goes there!" the voice yelled. A girl walked in with an old man right next to her. "Are you from the lost kingdom?" the girl asked.

sw33t ang3l
04-17-2005, 05:39 PM
"I'll just go. If anyone wants to come, head north till you see a blue palace." she said as she jumped up and left. No sooner, she got there. Her sister awaited her. "Katheryne, you came." she said slyly. Shayan didn't say a word. "Go upstairs. People will help you get ready. And take the off that damned wig." Sisheido ordered.

Shayan climbed up. About 20 people waited in her room. 2 of the people grabbed Shayan and dressed her up. After 30 minutes, she was dressed. She wore a black silk dress with a criss cross back tie. She had black high heels and brown silky lon curly and wavy hair. Her eyelashes opened up and her blue affectioned eyes showed. Her lips were soft and pink, she looked so beautiful.

'Damn it! What the hell? I don't wear dresses!' :curses: she thought angrily as she went downstairs. Her sister waited for her downstairs. She was still dressed up all the same. She held her hands up and put them together. She smiled and sighed.

"Oh, Katheryne, you look so beautiful!" Sisheido said. "Huh." Shayan said, walking outside.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-17-2005, 06:08 PM
They rode no more then two minutes before they saw the group around raina. 'Ha raina is the only person who cant stay dead,' haldir thought to himself while pulling his hood to hide his face in the shadows. The hawk flew away to a tree to give haldir his space when he spoke to amazon again. 'This could get messy,' the hawk said to itself watching. Haldir pulled dark sky to a stop infront of the group to let pugz down.

TodayIsMine
04-18-2005, 04:01 AM
OCC: Pugznroku, haldir...in the first journey i made a rule that you can't kepp posting one after the other with another person. please don't do it again. it makes the RPG look messy.

BIC: Drgn smiled and leaped at Raina, hugging her tightly. He said to her alone, quietly enough so that nobody else would hear, "Raina...I love you...and I hope you never must leave us again." He continued to hug her with a bright smile on his face.

After a minute of hugging and reflection with Raina, Drgn sensed something familliar. It was not to far from them...in the woods. Pugz was there too...Drgn knew. Drgn quickly let go of Raina and drew his sword. "There is something out there...and it's energy seems familliar...yet the power I remember has increased...what is it?" Drgn began to walk forward, sword by his side, ready to attack.

Amazon_Goddess
04-18-2005, 05:57 AM
Amazon was silent as she watched when Raina rose from the dirt. Kinda creepy... she thought, but she had to admit that she was glad Raina was back. Raina had always kept the group in high spirits with her craziness. But Amazon was a bit jeaolous too. Raina had come back more pwerful than ever now, Amazon could feel the power within her had morphed beyond what a mortal could understand. Amazon had never seen her own true power yet, so she couldn't help but wonder wether Raina was stronger than her or not. But she scolded herself for thinking such things Man I shouldn't be thinking 'who's stronger', I should be happy that she's back!

"Well, now that we have the whole group back together again, shouldn't we be getting somewhere? I'm a little bored and I'd really like a fight right about now...." But before she got her reply, she noticed Drgn turn around, sword drawn. She looked over where he was looking and tried to sense what it was he was sensing.....

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-18-2005, 06:16 AM
Occ:sorry flame i forgot about that rule i promise i wont do it again

Bic: Haldir saw drgn draw his sword when he senced haldir's energy. In response, haldir drew his sword and slid off dark sky. He walked forward out of the forest infront of drgn. "Is this how you greet all travelers that bring a friend back to you drgn," haldir asked in a different voice from when he was with the group. Haldir then stabbed his sword into the ground and removed his hood and scarf showing his elven face to everyone. "You would even attack an ally that traveled with you for so long," he said with a laugh while sheathing his blade.

Amazon_Goddess
04-18-2005, 06:27 AM
ooc- lol sorry but I will have to break the rule....I can't post till tommorow morning so I have to post now.....

bic- Amazon blinkied a couple of times. "Haldir?!" she said. She thought he was gone for good, but the elf was back....and just after she confessed that he wouldn't be. She didn't know how to take this. She felt half surprised, half happy, half angry. She didn't know whether to hug him or beat him in the head with a rock.

PugznRoku
04-18-2005, 11:00 AM
ooc: sorry flame, i wont do it again!

bic: Pugz slid off the horse and kept her distance again. She stood back under a tree and looked around then at her hand. "Deep?" "No, but i haven't got anything to patch it up with...i don't want to rip anymore of my shirt..." "Well look for something, it could get infected". Pugz looked at the group and put her hand behind her back 'it'll be fine...'she thought to herself.

TodayIsMine
04-18-2005, 01:00 PM
OCC: don't wory about it amazon. the rule is: just don't post more than like 3 times back and forth. it just gets annoying. if u have to post again, go ahead, but don't make it continuous.

BIC: Drgn sheathed his blade as well, when Haldir unveiled himself. "I knew it was you Haldir...the scent was similar and your energy seemed familliar from before." Drgn smiled and gave a friendly hit to Haldir's arm, patting it roughly, like grown men did at pubs usually. Drgn was relieved to see his friend again, whom he thought he would never meet again, based on what Amazon told him. Obviously, Amazon was not lying. She had explained it clearly, even though she had sworn not to.

Drgn brought Haldir to the rest of the group and reintroduced him, "Haldir is back everyone!" Drgn was glad to see his friend. Two friends reborn to im in one day...this was indeed a beautiful day. Drgn looked back outside the forest...he could slightly see the campsite. Hitomi was three, sleeping still.

Kera
04-18-2005, 01:02 PM
Hitomi missed her friends and brother when every one got back together Hitomi left to travel alone for a while but traveling alone agian was so wrong it felt weird not being around her friends. So she desided it was time to find them again. She's been following they're trail for a while now by Drgns sent. She was running through the forest smelling and feeling Drgn near by. and ran into a clearing and slid to a stop next to Drgn and tackled him to the ground in a big hug. "Hey bro long time no see." Hitomi looked up and smiled even widerand got up. "Haldir really long time no see." Hitomi just kept smiling at seeing all of her friends again. But she saw a few new comers and like always was untrusting to them till she know them.

TodayIsMine
04-18-2005, 01:15 PM
Drgn was unexpectedly tackled to the ground. It was Hitomi on top of him...but then who was it that was lying there? Probably his imagination. Drgn turned over and laughed as Hitomi got up smiling. "It has been some time...a few days have gone by without you Hitomi. And...I don't think we've celebrated yet..." Drgn was quite interested in having a large feast by a fire this night. There would be dancing, stories, casual talking amongst each other. Drgn knew that Shiori had been crafting a flute from a piece of wood, about two weeks earlier, he wondered if she could play it that night, so dancing could take place. If not, they could just settle with food and talking.

It was great to see the group full and happy again. This sight had been stolen from Drgn's eyes after they left Dongo's tower, when they split up. This past week had been great, but some of the group was missing still, until now. However, Carrie had still not returned, and Drgn, although not worried, began to wonder why she had stayed behind when Haldir came back. Drgn looked back at the group, scrolling along through each member. A wide, bright smile graced his face as he noticed a large party of friends in front of him, and his newfound sister by his side.

PugznRoku
04-18-2005, 01:22 PM
Pugz looked at the newcomer then at Drgn. "I'm surprised he hasn't sniffed out your blood" Roku smirked "He can do that?" "How do you think he found Raina?", Pugz thought for a moment "Well he's busy ykno..." "Maybe we should leave, i get a untrust vibe from everyone" "And go where?" "Where ever out hearts take us!" Roku said in a poetic way with one hand over her heart and her other arm stretched out infront of her, Pugz sweatdropped "You, weirdo...." Roku laughed "It builds character" Pugz shook her head and looked back at the group "....Maybe we should...we shouldn't get in the way of their...." "Friendship?" Roku finished Pugz sentance "Yea...that...."

g0d_of_death
04-18-2005, 02:20 PM
Marth was just standing outside of the groupas they celebrated. They were all happy to see Raina come back, but jumping around, having fun was nto something Marth did. He kept to himself, and smiled, seeing everyone happy. He knew that Drgn could sence the new entity in Raina, but if he was not afraid, Marth wouldn't be. The group was extatic, but Marth stayed, waiting, as he heard something coming. A horse?... He thought to himself.

Just then a very familiar energy jumped in. Marth smiled, as he instantly knew who it was. Drgn had unsheathed his blade, but Marth just stood with his arms crossed, and awaited Haldir's entrance. When all was said and done, Drgn suggested a feast to celebrate. Marth didn't get a chance to speak with Haldir, but he would later. Right now, more pressing matters were at hand.

The dragon turned away from the group, and walked over to where Haldir had come from. The new girl, Pugz was standing there. "You weren't planning on leaving, were you?" Marth smiled as he approached her. He could smell her blood in the air, and then looked down to see that her hand was behind her back. He smiled, and grabbed her arm, and brought her hand infront of her. He saw he cut. "You know, you can't just leave things like this... As small as the injury may look, you're not invincible... It could become infected... or you may lose too much blood."

Marth reached for his shoulder, and tore a piece of his short sleeve off, from under his shoulder plate. He tied it around the wound just tight enough to hinder the bleeding. "Common. We're about to have a feast. Join us, you're part of the group now. You'll have a good time if you let yourself... and You'll finally be able to eat." Marth smiled as he turned and headed back to the group. He left Pugz with the truth. If she wanted to leave her new friends, she could, but she was welcome to stay. Stooping half way back to the group, Marth turned and said, "If you'll let us, we'd gladly take in your troubles, and fight them as our own. We're more that a group, we're a family." He smiled, and continued to walk back.

Kera
04-18-2005, 02:31 PM
Hitomi looked at Pugz and smiled "im sorry if i give off an untrusting Arua. Its just how i am. Bad past thing But when i get to know you i normaly give off a friendly protective kinda arua." Hitomi was trying to make pugz seem welcome. "and Drgn i cant wait to Party i love dancing and food." Hitomi was so happy to be with her friends that she couldnt stop smiling.

TodayIsMine
04-18-2005, 02:47 PM
OCC: btw everyone. in most animes theres an episode where everyone's happy, theres nothing to kill, and there's just a good day.this is ours im thinking. lol :)

BIC: Drgn continued to smile as well, extremely joyed by his company. It must have been genetic through Drgn and Hitomi's family, to smile when in great joy. Drgn was ready to have a nice evening celebraton. But, in order to do this, ther would need to be food, water...or ale, and there had to be musicians to play. If Shiori was part of the group, she couldn't play her flute...she had to join in the celebration.

Drgn took a look at his group again and said, "Everyone...we shall find a village near here and purchase supplies. We will need food...meats, greens, and rice. We will need drinks that will quench our thirst. And we will need minstrels, or jesters to preform music and entertainment for us. This night will be one of joy and...we will be a family together." Drgn smiled brightly and hugged Hitomi tightly, making sure not to do it too tight though. He brought his hand up, waving it over his head, showing he wanted them to follow him. "This way...there is a village nearby...to the west."

ra5
04-18-2005, 02:50 PM
Nuratu looked at Drgn and asked him about the golden sword that he found. "Drgn, do you know any were I could sell my old sword and sharpen my family sword? Wait, Drgn we can go to a village that I saved a long time ago. We can get the supplies from there and also get our weapons sharpened and also sell some things we don't need any more and get our armour fixed too".

Chibi-chan
04-18-2005, 03:12 PM
OOC: Nothing to kill?! That's a crime, Flame! A true crime! ... ^_^ Insanity is a blessing!

IC: Shiori smiled a little bit and let go of Raina, looking over to Marth and the girl that he was speaking to. He wasn't celebrating all that much, but she understood that he wasn't the type to do such a thing. Sure, he was happy, she wasn't doubting that one bit, but she slightly wished that he would have some fun. Then again, it was to each their own. She headed over towards the black dragon and Pugz.

"Marth is right, you know," she said, hearing what Marth was saying. "We're not just a group of people from different races. All of us here are like family to one another, and we're always happy to have another member join up. The more the merrier, right?!" she asked, laughing a little. Shiori seemed to have pushed all of her previous thoughts aside for the moment.

Armegeddon_Raina
04-18-2005, 08:48 PM
"WOOHOO!!! PARTY TIME!!!!" I scream and dance around in a lame matter, i go over to Marth "FREEEEE FALL!!!!" i scream, jump and land on him giving him the Biggest hug i can, "i want a huggggggggggggggg"

ooc: sorry short post

red storm
04-19-2005, 01:22 AM
ooc: sorry for my absence the last few days (damn you World of Warcraft, damn you I say!) but I promise to post a bit more regularly.

bic:
Liinna ignored the tears of joy as Raina-sama got back from the dead. It had surprised her how easy everyone simply accepted a dead person could get back up again. When she asked Marth-sama, he had simply answered with a shrug and said "It's Raina". Liinna simply shove it of in the 'weird things Raina-sama does' corner and moved on. It wasn't her job to question Raina-sama's actions anyway.

She quickly finished cleaning up the camp and took two of the resulting bags on her shoulder before she started to follow Drgn-sama. She smiled as the last of the tears eveporated into the sun. They were a family, Shiori had said.

A family.

A new tear of joy trickled down Liinna's face.

Ranshiin
04-19-2005, 03:11 AM
(ooc finally, I got my rp character approved)

*Lyon walks slowly and solemnly through the forest, katana in hand, trying his best to remain as silent as possible. He feels he is being followed. He holds a small leather bag in his other hand which jingles with a golden sound*

Just so long as I can get out this forest without being seen by anybody .... I should be fine.

*he stops, seeing a clearing up ahead, and sees a large group of people. fearing he's been seen, he jumps up into the nearest tree and looks around*

TodayIsMine
04-19-2005, 04:14 AM
OCC: alrite...nice save mac. u know wut i mean.

BIC: Drgn began to walk to the camsite and saw Liinna standing, looking into something. It was nice to see: her alone, in the sunlight...almost triumphant. He walked over to her before leaving for supplies. "Liinna," he placed a hand on her shoulder, "are you alright? Or are you just thinking?" Drgn focused on the slightly reddish tint to her eyes and the fading wetness under them. She was crying...but not from sadness. She was crying in joy...and Drgn had a feeling he knew why.

Liinna hadn't been accepted anywhere since the experiment that took place with her in some sort of laboratory. She now had a home, however, with a group of friends...who had become so loyal to each other that they could call themselves a family.

Drgn heard russeling in the bushes near the group. Obviously someone was watching them, or trying to hide from them. Whatever it was,it wasn't very powerful, or at least not powerful enough to attack the group alone. Drgn paid no attention to it and continued to stand by Liinna.

Searchman
04-19-2005, 05:00 AM
Huron was walking trough a forest far from the only place he could remember as he was walking he could hear some sounds of people “People perhaps they could tell me where I am” Huron said to himself. As Huron drew closer to the sounds he could see two people. Huron walked up behind them and could barely see them trough the hood on his clock. “Excuse me but could you tell me where I am? I’m very much lost” Huron asked.

Ranshiin
04-19-2005, 05:11 AM
*he holds onto the trunk of the tree, stood up on the branch, peering through the branches as he sees another person appear*

.... Damn it, they're blocking the way. If they see this money, they'll know who I am.

*out of the blue, the branch beneath his feet snaps, and he is forced to cling onto the one above him, giving his position away clearly. Instead of trying to keep hidden, he swings off the top branch back down onto the ground in clear view and prepared himself for a fight*

Kera
04-19-2005, 06:03 AM
Hitomi spun around faced the new comer. "what do you want" Hitomi growled and slowly walked up to Mac keeping a good distance. Her ears were back and Hitomi made sure to bare her fangs for the new comer had his sword drawn and that was insisting on a fight. "if you dont want to be killed i would put your sword away, and if you mean no harm then i wont hurt you." Hitomi siad still growling she was ready for a good fight.

PugznRoku
04-19-2005, 07:45 AM
Pugz wasn't used to all the attention she looked at her hand that Marth bandaged up and blushed. She wasn't used to guys being so nice to her. "Awww you're in love!!" "No, i'm just...." She couldn't finish her sentance, she didn't know what to say she just smiled "Well it's your call kid, we staying or going?" "I dunno...i don't want to put them in danger..." "Hey...like he said our troubles are theirs" "Yes but..." She ran her hand up the back of her shirt "Would they understand what i'm running from?"

Amazon_Goddess
04-19-2005, 10:12 AM
ooc- Whoa there PugznRoku, Marth is already taken by Shiori! If you take a closer look at most of their posts, it's pretty obvious. Lol)

bic- "Awww Kera you can't have all the fun! I want to fight too!" Amazon says, standing next to Kera, rady to take the newcomer on. "Hey you couldn't beat even one of us, let alone all of us. So put down your weapon or you'll be in a world of hurt!" she glanced at the large blade on her back, but felt sure that she wouldn't need it she fixed her bright yellow eyes on the man ahead.....

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-19-2005, 12:13 PM
Haldir looked at the newcomer and walked next to amazon with his bow out. It was a new bow it was larger and harder to pull back. But since haldir's other bow was also hard to draw he wouldn't have any trouble. He drew an arrow quickly but did not aim at the newcomer. "Amazons right even agianst anyone in this group you would lose I highly doubt you can even handle three so just put down your weapon we dont want to harm you," he said with his bow lowered.

TodayIsMine
04-19-2005, 12:55 PM
OCC: first of all, amazon, i will allow love and romance between any characters in the story. pugznroku decided that her character may like marth, so its alright. the characters in the story will have to figure things out. Pugznroku, if that's wut u want, go for it...it happens in real life, why not let it happen in my story? u know wut i mean? and mac, don't feel bad lol. the group likes to kep each other safe.

BIC: Drgn had his hand on his hilt ever since he sensed the presence of the boy in the tree. Once the branch snapped, Drgn's sword was right out in the direction of the boy. When the kid came closer, drawing his own weapon, Drgn almost felt pity for him, as the rest of the group crowded him with their weapons. Drgn sheathed his sword and smiled, almost apologetically. "You know, kid...you stand no chance in Hell against this group. If you pose a threat to us, which I doubt you can do, you will instantly be killed." Drgn spread one arm out, drawing back his group. "Put away your weapons...tihs boy can be killed with our hands if necessary. But, as far as we know, he is no threat to us...not in the least." Drgn put his hand back down as the group lowered their weapons.

He walked forward, coming only two feet from the boy, inches from his blade. "What is your name, and where are you from?" Drgn asked, arms crossed, one eyebrow up, in a questioning way. Drgn spoke to the elves in his group, through his mind, 'We will not hurt the boy...not unless he hurts us. Though, we should not take him lightly, even though he poses no threat at all...we should see what his motives for appearing to us are.' He eyed Hitomi, wondering if she could hear the telepathy as well, or if her elven powers were not that great.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-19-2005, 01:20 PM
'I understand drgn i will tell amazon,' Haldir responded and put away his bow but his hand was on his sword's pommel. "Amazon drgn wants us to stand down for now the boy poses no threat right now," he said putting his free hand on her shoulder then walked away. He felt the boy was hiding something from them and that was the reason why he hid from them. Haldir did not mention this to drgn but leaned up agianst a tree and watch.

Ranshiin
04-19-2005, 01:21 PM
*he stares at the two people who'd actually noticed the mistake of his, and whilst listening to what they said to him, stood back up straight, but still kept his katana in hand*

If you're one of those who're trying to get something off me that I stole, I'm gonna have to fight you. If you're just some strangers....

*he looks at the girl.... even though she was baring fangs at him, he'd seen worse in soup bowls*

... that aren't intending to try and kill me for stealing, then... I won't fight. hm.

*he looked at the guy, who wasn't even intimidated*

My name? It's Lyon. why? why do you care?

TodayIsMine
04-19-2005, 01:39 PM
Drgn listened carefully, Lyon...he thought to himself. He had never heard this name. "Why do I care, you ask?" Drgn smirked, "Honestly, I don't much care for you...but I should like to know the name of my attacker if he wishes to fight me. If I don't I may die unhonourably to a stranger...which is not the way I wish to go...also, I'm sure that if we killed you, without me telling you my name is Drgn, you would feel unfulfilled." Drgn smiled, took some steps back and rejoined his group. "If you wish to fight, say the word and we shall show you true pain...but if you wish to stay behind us and follow, then do so. Though I warn you, as I warn many...if you attack any one of us, you will be killed. For at the moment, I don't trust you...especially since you jumped at us. So...follow if you must." Drgn turned around and watched the clouds in the sky roll by through the late morning.

Ranshiin
04-19-2005, 01:45 PM
*he realised that believing these people were against him was a complete mistake. He regretted even thinking they were going to fight him ... this guy definitely sounded and acted like he had the strength and experience behind his words*

I thought you were going to fight me for this money.

*he throws the bag of gold onto the floor in front of him*

I would rather prefer conversation to violence.... sir ... I have only ever fought to defend myself. If you don't need to fight me.

*he sheathes the katana, and finally takes his hand from the sword and curls his fingers a few times*

Then I see no purpose in fighting you. May I ask your name too, since I told you mine?

TodayIsMine
04-19-2005, 02:28 PM
Drgn looked at the boy, Lyon, for a second, knowing the boy was intimidated. "My name is Drgn..." He had said it when talking before, but Lyon must have been too scared to hear it. "I am the leader of this group here...we are growing qickly and have a variety of different races and skills within us. And that money of yours," Drgn glanced at the bag with some pity, "we have more money than we will need...we wouldn't kill you for your gold. My good friend Raina," Drgn pointed to her, "can duplicate items for us...we don't have to worry about money." Drgn smiled. He went closer to Lyon and smirked, "You were pretty stiff you know...I must have scared you pretty good!" Drgn almost began to laugh.

Life and Death
04-19-2005, 03:08 PM
Sukoyu, had been living in an inn for most of his life. Instead of paying to stay, he ad to work there because he had no money. There were alot of guests, and the supply of water was short. Sukoyu was ordered to go fetch some more water from the nearest river.

Sukoyu walked out with two buckets on a stick that were hung over his back. He then ventured into the forest where he remembered that there was a river. He finaly got to it and filled all the buckets. He then put them back on his back. Some water spilled out of the buckets. As Sukoyu was walking back, he heard some noises coming from nearby. He walked towards the noises and noticed a campsite. "hmm, what's this?" He asked himself as he put down the buckets and spied. He then noticed a large group of people. He then noticed another person...a young boy. They where all talking to him. He had his sword drawn. "What's going on.....?" He asked himself again. He his behind a bush to see more.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-19-2005, 03:59 PM
Haldir's hawk had been watching this entertainment for sometime before he saw another newcomer. He landed on haldirs arm and pointed his head torward the necomers direction. "Come out no need to hide might as well introduce yourself we're in the mood to meet new people," haldir said looking over torward the bush he was hiding behind. Haldir felt it was proper to come out instead of hiding and being discovered.

Kera
04-19-2005, 04:54 PM
Hitomi smiled at the new comer now knowing his name. "Lyon if my brother says your ok then i wont kill you." Hitomi walked up behind Drgn looking at Lyon. "My names Hitomi and you look hungry." Hitomi walked around Lyon and ran to Drgn and wispered in his ear. "i think he needs a bath too." Hitomi said jokingly and jumped into a tree with ease and watched from above. now starting to hum her fave song.

Life and Death
04-19-2005, 05:21 PM
Sukoyu's eyes widened in shock. "How did he know i was here.....?" He then slowly got up from his crouch and looked at the whole group. There he noticed so many races. "...Im sorry for spying..." Sukoyu said as he slowly clenched his fists and reached for his sword. He was ready for battle.....and very nervous to.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-19-2005, 06:27 PM
"A little birdie told me," haldir said reffering to the hawk. "WHAT LITTLE BIRDIE I TAKE THAT OFFENSIVLY," the hawk yelled which sound like a loud screach to everyone else. "SO YOU DONT HAVE TO YELL IN MY EAR THEY ARE BETTER THEN MOST PEOPLE," he yelled back knowing some of the group had the same or better hearing then him. He turned back to the new comer and said "please put away the sword we dont want to fight unless you attack." "Come over and introduce yourself to everyone lyon here has," he added pointing to the boy.

Zack2
04-19-2005, 06:47 PM
A newbe in the wilderness comes from a worn out path. "What kind of thing happened here?" He is shocked at the people having their weapons drawn out. "Why do all you have your weapons out? This may be a bad time to be here and I might get killed." Starts to walk away from the crowd and is holding a red ruby to sell.

Searchman
04-20-2005, 01:29 AM
The two people turned around and said “Give us your money of die” “Bandits” Huron said as he turned to run. Huron ran as fast as he could with his heavy clock. After a bit of run Huron gave up and turned to face them with his big stick Huron looked to his left he could see Drgn and his group of people. One of the bandits unsheathed his sword witch got Huron’s attention.

Ranshiin
04-20-2005, 03:07 AM
So you don't need the money? .... Oh.

*feeling he was safe for the time being, he let out a sigh of relief, then looked at the person Drgn referred to as Raina*

.... how can people duplicate items? I know it's a stupid question, but... as you've said, your group is made of many different races and I haven't encountered anyone with that sort of power.

*he looked away*

I've been running from demons and slayers too long .... I've not had any time to be able to talk with new people... you're all together in a group right? ... is it possible I could tag along? Maybe I could be of use.

PugznRoku
04-20-2005, 03:56 AM
ooc- hey i neva sed she fancied him :p

bic- Pugz looked around at all the newcomers "They're way too trusting..." She came out from under the tree and wandered over standing next to Drgn "How can you be so trusting? For all you know they could be binding their time..." "Yeah Pugz, Point the finger at yourself" "What i mean is....you should watch them carefully" She looked at the newcomers again then up at Drgn

TodayIsMine
04-20-2005, 04:43 AM
OCC: zack2, never post here again please. and pugz, it's ok for pugz to like marth, its up to the characters to decide what happens.

BIC: Drgn looked at Mac as he spoke about his past, very briefly. "Lyon, you are not the only one who runs...we all ran at one point, but as a group...a family, we carry each other's burdens as our own." Drgn turned to face the forest, where a man had come out from. A small bit of his clothing was wet...must have been gathering water. The man had unsheathed his sword. "What a fool..." Drgn said, mostly to himself. This was yet another lone warrior with no pose of threat. "Lower your blade...we do not wish to hurt you...and we would kill you in mere seconds if you chose to attack. Drop the blade!" Drgn grinned. He stretched and crunched his fingers, cracking them and loosening them for a fight, or at least an intimidating image to the newcomer.

Searchman
04-20-2005, 05:18 AM
The first bandit stopped and looked trough the forest the second bandit kept advancing towards Huron “Lets get out of here there are too many people here” the first bandit said the second bandit didn’t hear any word as he drew his two daggers “HAY… did you here me?” the first bandit yelled to the second. The second bandit didn’t care and started to swing at Huron but Huron avoided most of the swipes. Huron then countered with his staff (big stick) the staff hit on the wrist of the bandit the two Huron and the bandit where locked but Huron knocked the dagger out of his hand the dagger flew far and landed blade first in the ground in front of the first bandit. The bandit got extremely angry that Huron knocked the dagger out of his hand and tried to stab Huron in the face with his other dagger but Huron moved his staff in front of the incoming dagger. The dagger was jammed in the staff Huron moved the staff and the bandit dagger out of his reach but the bandit still wanted to fight the bandit charged at Huron but Huron knocked him out with the other end of his staff. Huron then pulled the dagger out of his staff the through it at the other bandit with the sword the dagger jammed in the tree next to his head the bandit passed out from fright Huron then walked up to the passed out bandit and relieved him of his sword.

Ranshiin
04-20-2005, 05:31 AM
I suppose then...... that I can stay with you? ... you say you're like a family. I lost mine many years ago.

*Drgn turned to look at someone else who was apparently looking for fights, but Lyon turned away and wiped his eyes, using the opportunity to hide the pains of his past from him*

If you share each others pains and troubles... maybe you can help me with mine.

PugznRoku
04-20-2005, 05:38 AM
Pugz drew her knife and looked at the newcomer, seeing it wasn't who she thought it was she stood down. "Jumpy much?" "I've just got that feeling thats all" Pugz mumbled to herself she then looked around 'Why do i think you're here? And why do you keep hunting me?'

red storm
04-20-2005, 06:08 AM
Liinna's ear twitched as she saw Lyon looking away, obviously trying to hide his tears as he told them he had lost his family. She was pretty sure he was going to be accepted in the group, since Drgn-sama seemed to have a tendency for attracting people with problems in their past. But even though she was sure, it wasn't her place to say so. So she just stayed next to Drgn-sama and looked at him.

When the nest person came out and started to draw weapons, Liinna grew tired of it. Nobody was going to threaten her new family anymore without her getting in the way. Rage was beginning to show in her eyes as defensive protocols implanted in her body kicked in. She balled her fist and electricity started to crackle around it (A/N Think Chidori) and she lowered herself into a crouched position, ready to launch at the newcomer at the slightest hint of killing intent. The only thing that stopped her from ripping out this persons throat on the spot was the fact that Drgn didn't seem to want to pick a fight.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-20-2005, 06:20 AM
Haldir notice pugz jump often and he was curious to what was wrong. "Is there something wrong you seem to be jumping to every newcomer as if they were an enemy or is it something else," he said standing next to her when the hawk jumped from his shoulder to hers. The hawk started rubbing his head on her hair and mumbled "why do all these girls have soft hair!" "Do you mind me asking why you draw your knife everytime you hear something," haldir said ignoring the hawks liking for everyones hair.

PugznRoku
04-20-2005, 06:35 AM
She petted Hawk "It's nothing really" She smiled at Hawk "Is he always this friendly?" She put her knife away and looked around again "Just don't worry about my jumpyness it's just from being on my own for so long"

Life and Death
04-20-2005, 10:00 AM
Sukoyu looked at drgn. He got really threatned. ".....alright...i dont want any trouble." Sukoyu said as he put away his blade. "So, you say this group is like a family..?" Sukoyu said as he walked closer forgeting about the buckets and the inn. "I guess ill join you......but first, i must know why you all travel together and what your purpose is"? He said as he unclenched his fists for he felt....realeaved.

red storm
04-20-2005, 10:21 AM
"Really?" Liinna said. Her anger was rising, there had been one blade too many drawn against her family. "And what makes you think that I'd let someone wh draws a blade easy enough anywhere near this family?" She didn't bother dispatching the lightning, instead it grew only larger as her anger rose.

"You spy on us, get discovered, and instead of properly apolagizing you draw a sword. Then you decide whe're to dangarous to simply take head on and now you act as if we invited you in the group, and wan't to know the purpose of our journey! How do we even know we can even trust you?"

TodayIsMine
04-20-2005, 12:57 PM
Drgn turned to Liinna and stretched a hand out across in front of her. "Calm down Liinna...if he is not dangerous, there is no need to infuriate yourself like this." Drgn smiled slightly as he knew Liinna was only trying to protect what she knew as her family. Drgn looked back over to the newcomer. "Who we are and what we do is not your business. And the manner of your introduction was not very pleasing to me. The fact that you think I have invited you into this group disturbs me...and my friend Liinna," he took his hand away from her and crossed his arms, "is right...you seem to cover up for your actions by trying to befriend us." Drgn decided to stop looking at the newcomer and turned back to look at Liinna.

"Thank you Liinna..." he said quietly, only to her. "I realize you are looking out for the group...but a man such as this one, who is not dangerous or threatening to us at all, should not create such a protective impulse in you. I know this may have had something to do with your past, but try to control it. We don't want to kill inncents if they have caused us no harm..." he smiled and looked back at the newcomer. "Introduce yourself properly to us, and I may consider allowing you to join with us."

red storm
04-20-2005, 01:08 PM
Liinna looked back at Drgn and nodded. She was not happy with dispatching the lightning before dispatching the stranger. But an order was an order. "Yes Drgn-sama." She said before allowing the lightning to fade away, the excess electricity playing with her hair, making a few points go up before dipatching into the air. She smoothed back her hair and stood behind Drgn. Letting him do the talking, but getting ready to strike whenever neccesary.

She definatly didn't trust this stranger.

Ranshiin
04-20-2005, 01:49 PM
*he looked at the one called Liinna, he'd wiped his eyes but they were still wet. He knew she's noticed the tears, but he didn't say anything. the other guy that was annoying Drgn kept him quiet for the time being. He was hoping someone would decide to talk to him again as he didn't feel he would be able to strike up one himself*

g0d_of_death
04-20-2005, 02:01 PM
Marth merely observed everything that was going around. It seemed that his words had gotten to Pugz, and she would not be leaving... she seemed to already be making a bond with the group that she had known for no more than 4 hours. She was woried about Drgn's generosity, and kindness, just as he himself was at one point. He could tell that she would become a great part of this family, she had what it took... that instant attraction. Marth smiled. He unsheathed a blade, and walked over to Linna and Drgn.

He stood beside Linna, and responded to what Drgn had told her, speaking to both the girl and the leader of the group. "Over reacting is always a problem, "He directed towards Linna, "but not paying heavy mind to intruders or attackers could be just as mindless. Drgn, I suggest you don't try to change Linna's ways of thinking, she's a smart girl, she knows what she needs to do, and she knows how to protect us. But Linna, you can't attack unless told to... as Drgn was trying to say, acting on impulse could be a huge mistake. We don't need to bring any more pain upon others, and we don't need to step into conflict that we can do without."

Marth then looked at Drgn directly, and spoke. "You're our leader... you're too merciful. There's no real problem with this... but just as Pugz had said, you can't be so trusting. Trust... causes pain... it causes destruction, and it causes downfalls. We have a powerful group, amazing friends, and a real, strong family. I respect your goodness... but ou don't have an open mind. You're too positive. If you kep this up, sooner or later, every orphan on this planet shall be following you." The dragon smirked. "Fate chooses our enemies, but our hearts choose our allies. Don't let your good nature and pride over-throw your heart and better judgement." He patterd Linna's shoulder a couple of times, and walked back, leaving Drgn to think.

Marth went over to Pugz, wanting to make sure that she was ok. Haldir had asked her why she was so jumpy, but Marth didn't like the answer that he had recieved.

He stepped beside her. "...You jumped, and if you havn't noticed, your heart's been beating quite quickly." The black dragon was very good at picking up on the smallest of sounds. He was easily as good as an elf, though his blood was pure. "Are you sure nothing is bothering you? We all have our stories... our reasons for being here... our reasons for running... our reasons for being afraid. We all know each others... but we don't know yours. We'd help you if we knew what we could do, and that I can assure you. If it's not too painful... would you mind explaining your past?... Or is it something you'd rather keep to yourself for now?" Marth asked, wanting to help.

Life and Death
04-20-2005, 02:04 PM
Sukoyu looked around and looked at Liinna. He gave her serious face. He then looked bakc at Drgn. "My name is Sukoyu....I came from a village that ha sbeen destroyed by a horible demon. Ever since that day, i have been living in an inn." Sukoyu said a his eyes started to get watery. He did no cry for he knew it was childish. He then picked his buckets back up and turned his back from the group. "I'll think about joining you.... if of course you wish me to." Sukoyu walked away.

The Lost Angel
04-20-2005, 02:06 PM
OOC-Im going to quit ive missed to much as of now i had fun and i hope you guys have fun playing

Ranshiin
04-20-2005, 02:10 PM
*it appeared nobody was even interested in him. But one of them felt familiar to him .... he turned and stared at Marth. he felt to him like Marth was a dragon .... which was impossible. He was sure he was one of the very few left after his village was destroyed. He looked at the floor and mumbled something to himself, then looked back up*

I know I'm interrupting something, but is it okay for me to join you? I need people to travel with.

*he left it at that. he was too young to try and think of anything else he could ask them at that point*

PugznRoku
04-20-2005, 02:22 PM
Pugz looked at Marth "It has...?" "And it's beating even faster" Roku teased. "My past...i don't know much about it really...i just know...i have issues with my step father...we crossed paths once" She folded her arms across her stomach and looked away from Marth trying to hide the pain "Excuse me...i need to errr...do something" She walked back to the tree and jumped up to a branch and climbed until she was near the top. She didn't want Marth to see her cry...she didn't want anyone to see her cry...

Kera
04-20-2005, 05:12 PM
Hitomi jumped infront of pugz "we all have had bad past. i just figured out Drgn is my brother. I thought i lost all my family before But know i know that i didnt lose it all." Hitomi turned around and smiled at Drgn. Then she looked at Lyon "It is Drgns choic to let you stay or not. But if you have a good heart and good meanings to come with us im sure he'll let you." Hitomi smiled again and walked over to Liinne. "You need to calm down friend i could hear you growling from were i was sitting." Hitomi laughed and joked around. With her friends.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Haldir looked at marth as he spoke to drgn and liinna hearing wisdom from ,in haldir's culture, wisest of beings. Dragons have been around longer then elves and are certainly much wisier. "Nice speach," haldir said to marth when he came up to them. He was in some surprise at pugz description of her past. When she went up into the tree he turned to marth. "Marth i heard her talking about this stepfather when i first met her, it seems he might be hunting her and we should be prepared for that day," he said noticing the hawk had went with her. "Oh in true honesty you probably the wisest in the group and if you weren't here i dont know where we would be right now," haldir said with a bow and walked over to a tree.

Life and Death
04-20-2005, 06:26 PM
As Sukoyu was walking away from the group, he had a second thought. "....Maybe...i could make new freinds, and.......start over.....i could have company".. Sukoyu dropped the buckets of water and walked back to the group. "Im very sorry everyone for my rudeness........please forgive me," He said as he turned to look at Liinna. He gave her a look that told he was sorry. He then turned back at Drgn. "If you do accept me, i would be glad to join your group......my life has been pointless. I've been wanting to go on a journey.....but never had the guts to go alone". Sukoyu said as he stuck his hand out to Drgn. He then gave a little smile, and waited for an answer.

Ranshiin
04-21-2005, 02:06 AM
Good intentions?

*he gave Hitomi a curious look*

I travel with good intentions. If I am allowed to join this group, I will tell you my story. But only if. You can refuse me as you see fit; I will simply turn and walk away.

TodayIsMine
04-21-2005, 05:07 AM
Drgn looked at Marth as he shared a thought with Liinna and himself. This dragon was certainly very truthful and a trustworthy ally. He knew very much about many things. Even though he spoke of his life being only nineteen years short...the dragon sounded as if he had been living for centuries amongst the dragon tribes. Drgn listened well, not saying a word...knowing Marth was right. Ever since Drgn was a child he had been trying to improve himself. He knew he was too giving, too easy...but he wanted to be tougher on people. And now, although it was not in his nature to do so, Drgn would try his hardest to let go of people that he lacked trust for.

As Marth left from behind Liinna to go see Pugz, Drgn took a glance at him and gave a small smile. The dragon was right...it seemed...he was rarely wrong. Marth went to go speak with Pugz, and Drgn's attention turned to Liinna. "Liinna...you heard what Marth said, correct? Well...he is right. Your ability to sense danger and your impulsiveness to attack is good for this group...we must protect this group. Although, you must control your anger, as I have told you...impulse is foolish, but also protective. It is a neutral ability...one that you should hold close." Drgn rubbed Liinna's head and walked over to Marth, who seemes to be standing, talking to Haldir now.

Drgn overheard Haldir say, 'without you, I don't know where we would be.' Drgn walked up behind Marth and put a hand on his shoulder, "Haldir...we would be dead, due to my good nature, if it wasn't for the presence of this black dragon." He smiled and patted the shoulder he touched.

Just then, the man from the forest appeared again, smiling; his hand extended. "I do not trust you though...I do not know if I can allow you to be near this family of mine." Drgn put his hand out, greeting the newcomer. "My name is Drgn...of Tenshi Kakoriko...and this is my group, with whom I have become most fond, and now consider my family. If you wish to come near us...after the rudeness you have displayed, you most definitely must prove yourself to us...in whatever way possible. I, truthfully will not trust you unless you can prove that it was all a mistake...for I don't believe you." Drgn took his hand back and moved away from the boy.

He walked back to where Liinna was and saw Lyon. His eyes were still quite red...he had shed tears. "Lyon...you seem to be a loyal companion...if you wish to follow, please do. But...being at your young age, and a novice to any weapon, we will have to train you." Drgn stood in front of the boy and said, grabbing his shoulders, "You shall not mourn for yourself or your family any longer...for it is in your past now Lyon. I have mourned many days after my village burned to the ground...but since then, very seldom do I shed a tear for it. You must be strong, and focus on the path ahead."

Ranshiin
04-21-2005, 05:14 AM
*he looked up at Drgn, and managed a smile. It was good to finally see someone who not only understood him, but also had similar experience*

Thank you Drgn.... I do consider myself better with weapons than you say .... but you're obviously more experience so I have to take your word. But ... it's just been so long since I've spoken to anyone who understands me in the slightest... even someone not of the same race as me.

*he looked around at the other people who were there, mainly at Marth as he was extremely curious of him, then back to Drgn*

Who is that *referring to Marth* I'm able to sense something familiar about him... I don't understand why.

TodayIsMine
04-21-2005, 05:22 AM
Drgn looked at Lyon and smiled. "I understand a lot, Lyon...I am an elf, I have grown with elders and friends. I know more than many beings." Then, looking at Marth, once Lyon referred to him, Drgn said, "That is Marth, of the black dragons. I can tell, you are one of the red dragon tribe...and...if I am correct, Marth's kind did not like the company of red dragons...I believe there was a discreptancy between the two." Drgn made a sort of wincing face, but then smiled. He stood back from Lyon, "Approach him and meet him, Lyon. He has grown friendlier than the others in his toppled tribe." Drgn went over to Liinna again and looked at her. "Liinna...you are still tense...calm down." He began to snicker a little as he spoke.

Kera
04-21-2005, 05:58 AM
"yay more people in the group." Hitomi was so happy she Did a hand stand on Drgns Shoulders and back flipped over Lyon for the fun of it landing in a tree. "opps sorry Drgn im Just really happy." Hitomi Gave one of her kindest smiles to Lyon. "I think you will like this group." Hitomi was aware he was another dragon but she tried to be nice even with her past of dragons. "How big is this group now we have quiet a few people." Hitomi looked all around the camp looking at all the people and to Two new comers. then jumped by Drgn and wispered. "I dont trust that sukoyu Guy." Hitomi had an unnerving feeling around him, But she tried to ignore it.

PugznRoku
04-21-2005, 09:45 AM
Pugz thought back to what Hitomi said "Family huh? If my family is still alive it'll be a miricle" She wipped a stray tear from her eye and looked into the distance "You're my only family Roku" "And you mine" Roku looked into the distance aswell, sitting on the branch above. The pair were so alike, yet so different. Neither of them knew how they became one and neither knew much about themselves, only eachother.

"What are the chances of me having a pair of guns when i use your body?" Roku smirked at the idea. "Slim Roku, very slim!" Pugz laughed "But when we figure out how to get you your own body...then you can have them" "You bet i am!" Roku laughed then Pugz joined in.

Amazon_Goddess
04-21-2005, 10:25 AM
ooc- omg I m sorry bout my comment b4 I never intended 4 you to take it so seriously! x.x next time I will watch what I say n of course pugz can do whateva she wants I am no one to dictate others actions....sorry for the drama I've caused 0.o

bic- Amazon leaned against a tree, watching the newcomers actions. She had already observed a number of things from watching them, something that she always practiced doing right before a battle. She knew, however, that she most likely wouldn't end up fighting any of these people. This relieved her, but also made her a little dissapointed. She was wondering whether she should go and speak with any of them or not, but she knew they were probably feeling a little overwhelmed, so she held back. If they wanted to talk, they would come to her. Besides, she was really hoping that these guys would hurry up so that their huge, new group could get moving onto the next part of their journey.....

Ranshiin
04-21-2005, 02:09 PM
Um... But should I .... talk to him?

*he looked at Drgn, then Hitomi as he was backflipped over, then back at Drgn*

You say he's a black dragon ..... so.... isn't it a better idea not to talk to him? what if I anger him? ... I don't want to get anyone angry.

*he looked at Marth again, and fell silent. He was sure if he tried talking Marth would shun him, possibly even pick a fight. Drgn must have known something about Marth he didn't, then again, having only just met them both, it was almost certain that was true*

.... what should I say to him?

Chibi-chan
04-21-2005, 03:10 PM
OOC: *glares at chaosblade and smacks him around with her brick* Don't post crap like that in here! You're spamming up this RP, and that really doesn't make me want to be nice!

IC: Shiori smiled at Marth, loving it when he always spoke his words of knowledge. He seemed to be the one to keep Drgn from making foolish desicions every now and then. The black dragon also was good at knowing exactly what to say at the right time. She stayed near Marth's side and smiled a little more, looking around at the new people in the group. It seemed that their 'family' was growing much larger, and this made Shiori rather happy.

She went over to Liinna, also noting that she was still tense. The half dragon, half elf mix was glad that the girl was rather protective of the group, and also found it comforting. "I think that these new arrivals are going to bring us no danger," she stated, placing a hand on her head. Shiori's fingers began to softly scratch the back of Liinna's ears. She had seemed to like it when Marth did it.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-21-2005, 03:32 PM
Haldir noticed amazon and decided it was a good time to say sorry to her. He slowly got up and walked over to her. "Mia im sorry for leaving the group and you," he started out and for the first time in awhile he used her real name. "I want to do something for you by asking if you wanted to spare with me," he asked wanting to have the spare that they didnt have at the dongo's.

Life and Death
04-21-2005, 07:53 PM
Sukoyu looked around in a shock. *.......why are they all staring at me in a weird way*? He said in his mind as he back away a bit. "I dont intend on causing any harm to this group...err, i mean family." Sukoyu said looking at Drgn. "....i dont know anyway that i can prove that i will not hert any of you....if only you woulpd give me something to prove." He asked Drgn.

Searchman
04-22-2005, 12:46 AM
Huron Armed himself with the newly acquired sword and daggers he grabbed the sheaths for the sword and daggers Huron put the daggers on his upper arms and the sword around his waste. Huron then proceeded to walk to the closes town but he soon found his way to a cliff “Dam where am I?” Huron asked himself. Huron then passed out from starvation and fell off the cliff. As Huron fell he could see bits of his past Huron hit the ground not far from Drgn camp.

Ranshiin
04-22-2005, 05:24 AM
*deciding inside himself, he dropped his hand down onto the hilt of his katana and slowly made his way from Drgn to where Marth was stood. Drgn knew this guy more than him; if Drgn said he should talk, it was probably best he did. he walked up to Marth and stopped realising how much shorter he was compared to him, and looked straight up. At that point, his words failed him. He was about to greet Marth. The combination of awe and fright had rendered him speechless*

um....

*come on, he thought, just say something. anything. I need to show him I'm not here to be a rival to him*

..... hi.... I'm Lyon.

Kera
04-22-2005, 06:01 AM
Hitomi smiled at Lyon Talking to Marth, then walked up to Sukoyu. "I am Sorry fpr glareing i glare at almost every new comer and i also glare at a few people in this family of ares." Hitomi smiled at Sukoyu. "My name is Hitomi its nice to meet you" one of Hitomi's ears turned in Lyons way making sure nothing bad happens and her other ear was facing Sukoyu. "I dont know what Drgn will give you or make you do to make sure you do not harm this group, But from what ive seem it wont be easy." Hitomi said the last bit joking and smiling.

Amazon_Goddess
04-22-2005, 06:09 AM
Amazon grinned "Hey yea sure no prob but I bet you that I will win!!" she said excitedly. But with a more serious tone she said "Hey Haldir you don't have to say sorry. I'm just glad your back kay? And I think everyone else is too." She didn't know if there was time for a spare, but she figured now was as good a time as any. "Well, lets see what you learned while you were gone!"

TodayIsMine
04-22-2005, 06:22 AM
Drgn looked at the challenging Sukoyu. "You don't know how, eh? Wel...perhaps I shall take you with me to get supplies for our small banquet tonight. My group will be having a feast, and we are about to leave to a village for supplies. If you stay with me...I will find something for you to do to prove your worth and trust." Drgn turned his back to Sukoyu and looked at Hitomi. He grabbed her comfortably and hugged her. He had found her as his sister a week ago, but it hit him now, as he looked into her familliar eyes...so much like his mother's...and her familiar scent, which he felt foolish about not picking it up...the familiarity of Hitomi's aura...she was surly and truly his sister...no doubt about it.

"Hitomi...thank you for coming back to me...I thought, as a child, that I had lost you forever...but I now realize that we were destined to meet again. Thank you..." His face felt comfortable, lying on Hitomi's black hair. Her hair was the same colour as his mother's, and the softness was too. He let her go and smiled, holding onto her shoulders. "We shall never part again, Hitomi..." He said smiling.

Kera
04-22-2005, 06:32 AM
Hitomi alittle suprised by the hug. Gave Drgn one of her kindest smiles. "I wont run away promise. I would never leave a brother that ive missed and havent seen in years. Im sorry for leaveing the group when we left that forest i wanted to see some thing." Hitomi was Happy to be with her brother and hoped she would never have to leave his side agian unless she was forced to. "Im Hungry shall we get going" Hitomi smiled at Drgn once again. But she was trying to be cute with her ears strait up and her hand behind her back.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-22-2005, 08:20 AM
Haldir smiled and looked around for a good place for them to spare. Thats when he saw huron fall off a cliff (like that coyote). "Oh crap amazon did you see that," he asked turning to her. He ran over to the man to check if he was still alive which surprised him that the man was alive. "Lets get you some help," haldir said while picking the man up and putting him over his shoulder. "Hey drgn we got a problem here," he said putting the man infront of drgn softly.

Tenchu1973
04-22-2005, 11:06 AM
i here

PugznRoku
04-22-2005, 11:30 AM
ooc- u spam!

bic- Pugz climbed down from the tree and sat on the ground, she felt better after that laugh with Roku. She looked around at everyone and smiled. "Feel like you can fit in?" "Yeah...a little bit" the smile faded a little "Better than it just being me and you" "Hey we had fun!" "Oh yes, forcefully taking over my body and getting yourself beaten up is sooo much fun!" Pugz shook her head and looked around again.

TodayIsMine
04-22-2005, 01:52 PM
Drgn smiled back at Hitomi. She seemed to care for him as much as he cared for her. It was beautiful to know that he and his sister were becoming great friends and valuable siblings. Drgn hugged her again and rubbed his fist in her hair, like a brother would do, and laughed. "Alright Hitomi, we should get to that village and find some food and good shelter for the night, for we will be celebrating...but not only for our new discovery...but for the uniting of this group and the acceptance we give each other...a celebration for our family!" Drgn looked into the soft white clouds that rode across the blue sky as the sun made its slow descent. "Nightfall is near!" he called out to the entire group, "We must get the supplies we require for tonight!"

As Drgn raised his hand and swung it in the direction of the village, he was interrupted. Haldir had found a man and layed him in front of Drgn, hoping that he could do something. Drgn looked at the man. "This man..." he is...an old companion...Huron Blackheart...my first companion on my journey to destroy the Chimera monster. Huron... "This man is Huron Blackheart...of the Darkness Realm." Drgn directed his words to Raina. They had traveled with him for some time, early in their journey. "Raina! Huron is alive! He is in a coma it seems...but his black aura of Hell is gone. He has only a neutral aura...one which tells that he is neither good nor evil...and has no memory of his past..." Drgn grinned, "We can teach him of the past...and we shall tell him everything that happened...including his birth in the Darkness Realm." Drgn was glad to see this man again. His first friend since he had left his ruined village.

Drgn lifted Huron over his shoulder and carried him. "Everyone, we shall proceed to the nearest village and gather what is needed for our celebration. Tonight...we feast!" Drgn marched in the direction of the village and waited for the group to follow.

Ranshiin
04-22-2005, 02:16 PM
*he looked across at Drgn on announcement they were travveling. the thought of a soft bed and fresh food was, to him, the greatest thing he had ever known. He almost abandoned his conversation with Marth, but managed to bow quickly in respect then jogged off after Drgn.
He began thinking what the village they were going to looked like .... his mind wandered on the thoughts of beds, the array of food ....... dry shelter ..... he almost walked headlong into a tree*

PugznRoku
04-22-2005, 02:27 PM
Pugz decided to stay put, she wasn't an up and go person, she didn't socialise much either. "I'll watch the camp Drgn, someone might steal the...fire wood or something" She just wanted to stay where she was, she was tired from traveling and fighting...and panicing. She closed her eyes and sighed.

TodayIsMine
04-22-2005, 02:57 PM
Drgn looked up at Pugz. He stopped in his tracks and called to her, "Will you be alright by yourself? I do not want to risk putting you in danger." Drgn looked closely at her. She was young, beautiful, and timid...but, at the same time, appeared very powerful. She was not to be feared for, only feared of. "Pugz," he called again, "we should be back by nightfall. Perhaps while you're here, you could prepare the camp for a picnick. We ned flat grounds...if you could find a nice spot to each and socialize...that would be great." he continued to walk.

PugznRoku
04-22-2005, 03:15 PM
Pugz opened her eyes "Sure Drgn! And i'll be fine!" She stood up and looked for somewhere flat. After finding a place she looked around for wood. She set her eyes on a small tree she raised her hand to it and closed her eyes. The tree slowly lifted out of the ground and splits into fire wood. She opens her eyes and sets the wood down then lies down herself. She yawned and closed her eyes but couldn't fall asleep, something made her nervous. 'I'm used to being alone...so it can't be that..' she thought to herself

sw33t ang3l
04-22-2005, 08:30 PM
She waited all night. 'They're not coming? I supposed so.' she thought. 'It's not that I really care...' "Katheryne!" yelled Sisheido. "Come. It's time." she said. She held out her hand. Shayan didn't know what to do. Grab her hand or rudely go pass her. She took her hand. As the night passed, she drank wine, danced and talked. "And now, I have a annoucment." Sisheido said as she got people's attention. "I would like to, to tell you all I'm backing up on ruling the kingdom." Sisheido said. People whispered. "And pass it to Katheryne!!" she announced. Spotlight was on her. She didn't know what to do again. She wanted to run away.

"What the, what the hell?" she said. Tears flooded her eyes. "I-I-I hate you!" she said as she jumped up and broke a hole to the roof. She tore of all she wore. She just wore a black strapless bra and underwear. She couldn't care less. She sat on a log, weeping all night.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-22-2005, 10:34 PM
occ:Sorry flame for the short post
"Drgn me and amazon will stay here we were planning on sparing and i dont intend on canceling it," haldir called out to drgn then turned to pugz. "Pugz i hope you dont mind us staying it just amazon and i haven't spared for along time," he said to her then turned to amazon. "We will chose a weapon of choice and ofcourse my weapon would be the bow and sword," haldir said drawing his bow and an arrow.

TodayIsMine
04-23-2005, 06:27 AM
Drgn looked back at Haldir. There are so many interruptions... Drgn thought to himself, impatient. He heard that Haldir wanted to stay and spar with Amazon. "As long as you two don't stray from this campsite...I will allow it. And please be careful...take it easy on each other." Drgn smiled slightly and waved to all who stayed behind. He continued to walk, holding Huron on his shoulder.

PugznRoku
04-23-2005, 09:08 AM
Pugz sat up and looked at Haldir "Sure, i don't mind" She layed back down and watched the sky. She thought about her past, she wished she could tell Marth about her back...she didn't know how he would react..."I'll just keep my mouth shut and hope nobody asks again" She said to herself then sat up again "Hey Haldir! Did you see a lake nearby on your way here!?"

Ranshiin
04-23-2005, 03:15 PM
*he follows Drgn closely, out of a mix of admiration and eagerness to learn from him. Being young, despite beinc experienced in fighting, he knew he still had a lot to learn. he felt Drgn would be able to teach him, and he also felt it would help him to fit in seeing as drgn appeared to be the main leader of the group*

um... Drgn, this village you're going to, what is it like? I need to avoid some places, because I stole that money.

*he took a short look back at who had stayed at the campsite, then back to drgn, then at the guy he was carrying. he wondered how badly injured the guy was*

TodayIsMine
04-23-2005, 08:19 PM
Drgn looked over to his side, listening to Lyon. "Lyon...don't worry about the money. If anyone has business with you, it is also business with me. You will not be harmed." Drgn patted the younger member on the head and smiled. He continued to walk, and notcied the village coming up. "Lyon, take a look at this village from here...does it look like the one you stole from?" Drgn asked, preparing the group for battle if needed.

Ranshiin
04-24-2005, 02:45 PM
*he stopped and looked closely. He took his time checking it through*

... I've stolen money from a lot of places

*he took a few steps to the side, then crossed his arms. Yes, he had stolen money from there, but not recently. He wondered if the people who lived there would still recognise him and remember what he'd done*

It's not the village I stole from .... but I've taken money from there before too... I didn't think I would be going back there. that's why.

sw33t ang3l
04-24-2005, 07:10 PM
A village man found her and let her stay at his hut. Shayan never knew. She woke up, dressed in a pink longsleeve shirt and a blue skirt like Kagome's except hers has a built in belt. She also wore those brown boots Yuna wore if she was a songstress.

The man knew she was awake even when he wasn't there [awkward, isn't it?]. "Hello?" the woman called. She saw her eyes. "Come on out!" she called again. She came out, with her face red. "What's your name?" the man asked. "Ka-Ka-Katheryne." she managed to say. She was able to smile, when she didn't want to. "I'm Kojii." the man replied. [btw, this is my friends character. flame, if u don't want to accept him rite now, he'll wait.]

TodayIsMine
04-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Drgn smiled a little and looked back at Lyon. "Don't worry about it, Lyon. I'll take care of you if anyone attemps to attack us." He clenched his fists tight and released them, cracking his nuckles. He continued to walk, now entering the village's stone walkways. There were many shops lining the roads. There were many people on the streets, socializing and laughing. "This is a fairly calming atmosphere, here in this village." Drgn commented. He looked around at various shops and decided which food he wanted for this night.

Amazon_Goddess
04-25-2005, 06:13 AM
"Yay!" said Amazon, excited. She hadn't had a good fight in a while. She was probably very strange, to get so excited about fighting, but she was an amazon after all, and they sure loved to fight. "Let's see......" she touched her finger to her chin and looked up at the sky thoughtfully, like she was making some major decision. "Well, since your using your sword, I guess I will use mine. And my energy attacks will make up for your fancy bow....I don't really feel like using mine....." She untied the large, elegant sword from her back. She somehow felt that even if she used this legendary sword against Haldir, it wouldn't hurt him because she didn't want to hurt him. It was said that the sword was created for the goddess, that is why it was so special to her. She slung the sword cooly onto her shoulder "Okay, ready when you are Haldir!"

Ranshiin
04-25-2005, 06:51 AM
*he tried to look unsucpicious, but trying to do that whilst having a mid-teen appearance made him look like he was asking for trouble. So he returned to his previous posture; trying to remain uninterested in what passed by him. A few people from a fruit stall turned and pointed at him. He recognised them; they remembered him from the last time he was there, but they didn't advance towards him or attempt to call for help*

Drgn..... I don't feel safe. I think we should just get the food and go, before someone starts trouble.

*no sooner did he say that than a fight over a market stall break out between two people. He stopped, startled, then realised it wasn't about him they were fighting about, and ran back to Drgn*

PugznRoku
04-25-2005, 11:50 AM
Pugz stood up and closed her eyes, if she concentrated hard enough she'll be able to hear the water. She opened her eyes and headed into the forest.

She walked upto a clear water lake and smiled sitting at the edge. She took off her shoes and socks then dipped her feet in. "Nice..." She smiled "My feet could use a soak" "How far away are we from the camp?" "Umm..." Pugz looked back in the direction of the camp "Quite a bit, but Drgn won't worry too much. Besides, my feet deserve this" She laid back and closed her eyes.

TodayIsMine
04-25-2005, 01:46 PM
OCC: my feet deserve this? lol. nice pugz. lol. everyone, i'm opening a small discussion...probably in the miscalaeneus forum. check it plz. it's kind of important to me. it's about a story i want to write.

BIC: Drgn kept a straight face and looked forward, listening to the quivering voice that Lyon spoke in. "Calm down, Lyon. You may be frightened, but there is nothing to fear as long as you stay near this group. We will not allow you to get hurt." Drgn said, placing his left hand over the sheath of his sword, preparing to undo the fastener. "If anyone attacks, they will have to fight me first." Drgn smiled, continuing to look for the best food store.

Ranshiin
04-25-2005, 02:51 PM
...... Drgn. I really don't want you trying to get involved in problems I have.

*he looked at him, trying to clear his throat. he knew Drgn was only trying to help, but he felt that this was something that he would have to sort himself - by that, if people started, he felt he would need to fight them, for his own pride*

It's hard to keep calm when you're completely different from everyone else around you. You do understand that, don't you? ...

*he looked at the guy on Drgn's back*

Besides, how will you fight if you're carrying this person? ... I don't see how you would be able to.

Chibi-chan
04-25-2005, 02:52 PM
Shiori streached a little bit and looked around for yet another time. Yawning a little, she hopped up, grabbing a branch of a tree and pulled herself up. Smiling, she sat on the branch, this making it easier for her to watch most everything that was going on. For some reason, she was feeling quite restless all of a sudden and she didn't have any idea why.

She smiled down at the boy who was worried about something or another. "Oh, don't worry so much! All of us are rather strong! We'll all be able to fight, if our fearless leader can't handle it!"

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-25-2005, 04:50 PM
occ: sorry short post
"Im ready lets get started," he said stabbing his sword into the ground. "I want to see everything that you got," he said drawing an arrow and taking a step back. 'This is going to be a good fight i can already tell,' haldir thought to himself stopping. "Here we go," he muttered and pulled the arrow back then firing it at her.

sw33t ang3l
04-25-2005, 09:55 PM
OOC: Srry too, short post

BIC: Shayan decided to stay 5 day tops. And she left the next day, returning to the group, finding Shiori, Pugz, Haldir and Drgn starting to fight. Before they fought, she said this quickly. "I'm sorry, I kept on running off, I was scared, not that you ever noticed. I'm in these crappy clothes, and so if you guys are gonna fight, consider me in."

Armegeddon_Raina
04-25-2005, 11:18 PM
ooc: whoa what happened? my comp died X_x...short post

Raina just looks around and spots a lizzard, "hey look! a lizzard!" i yell and i chase it around, the lizzard runs under a log, "oh come on i can still see you...wait...whoaaa...." i lift up the log and pick up the lizzard "i'll call you.....Billie Joe." the lizzard just looks at me and kinda shrugs "cool." i put it on my head and walk around

Searchman
04-26-2005, 01:25 AM
As Huron was sleeping the day away he had a very wired dream he saw a tower rising from the ground “It is called the Demon tower. You must come here to get your memories back.” This strange voice said, “Wait who are you?” Huron asked. As Huron was getting a free ride from Drgn Huron said in his sleep “Demon Tower”

red storm
04-26-2005, 04:49 AM
ooc: Sorry for my abcense -again- but between getting my other wisdom teeth pulled, a headache, and a period I haven't been spending much time on my laptop at all.

bic:
Liinna had been keeping quiet ever since her outburst. She had taken the words of her masters to her heart and decided not to let her protective nature get the best of her again. As she walked behind Lyon-sama and heard about his past troubles, she remained silent. Until Drgn-sama decided that they would protect him that is.

After Drgn-sama said this, Liinna imediatly took position closer to Lyon, nearly touching his back with her body as she remained in close proximity to him. After all, she had promised that she would allow nothing to happen to her family, and Liina wasn't one to break promises.

The true question was how Lyon would react with the slave girl standing this close behind him.

Ranshiin
04-26-2005, 06:07 AM
*he looked across at a few market stalls, then, seeing more people staring, lowered a hand down to his side, in reach of his katana. At that point, he felt his arm hit somebody behind him, He looked back quickly, startled, to see it was Liinna. He turned bright red, embarrassed, almost managing a smile, then turned back quickly and thought: so long as she doesn't touch my tail.....*

Amazon_Goddess
04-26-2005, 11:10 AM
Amazon quickly caught the arrow, but was surprised how fast it went, it nearly went through her hand. She was holding it by the feather, and swinging it around. "Now now Haldir already with the arrows?" she smirked "You won't be able to beat me Haldir I know all your tricks." She flung the arrow into a nearby tree, where it stuck. Deciding that it was time for fighting not talking, she took a quick step to the right, suddenly appearing next to Haldir, she let loose a slow volley of punches, wanting to see how Haldir would react to hand to hand combat.

red storm
04-26-2005, 12:37 PM
Liinna noticed Lyon blushing and turning back, but as innocent as her training had made her, she discarded it as not important. After all, Lyon's safety was at stake here, or so she thought. She also noticed that Lyon was on the lookout for... something. Curiosity getting the upperhand, Liinna peeked over Lyon's shoulder, unaware that the motion caused her tail to brush against Lyon's.

TodayIsMine
04-26-2005, 02:17 PM
Drgn looked over to Lyon, slowly stopping himself as he walked. He turned back, looking at Liinna shortly, smiling, then turning back to face Lyon again. "Alright, Lyon, I won't get involved...you may fight for yourself. But if there is any moment where you are in danger...I will not let you die. You're too young for me to see that happen to you." Drgn then looked at Huron, after hearing him speak in his sleep. He said, 'Demon Tower'...what did he mean by this? Drgn had heard stories of a "demon tower", but had never really taken the time to learn of it. He must have been dreaming, and the Demon Tower must have been a part of that dream...and perhaps something very significant to the journey ahead for Dgn's party.

He looked back, straight ahead, as the road split to the left and right. In the middle was a very hospitible-looking shop...full of many things. There was food, freshly baked and cooked foods, ready for a banquet. Drgn took a few steps inside, heard much noise - for there were many visitors - and continued inside. "In here, everyone." Drgn said, motioning his left hand onward. He found a couple of stand where foods were being prepared in a very professioal way, and a few others where the food was raw and needed to be cooked by the buyers...obvioulsy cheaper. Drgn could feel his mouth watering on the inside as he eyed the stands and decided which foods to purchase. He wanted everyone to chooses oine food of their choice...and he wanted to buy some that they would cook themselves...as a sort of bonding experience for those who were not close.

Ranshiin
04-26-2005, 02:50 PM
*walking along, still keeping a close view of suspicious actions, his concentration on everything around him was cut short suddenly by a swift tap from behind. he jumped round, almost fully startled, wondering who'd touched him, but then realising what had happened when Liinna bumped into him from his slower pace. He turned bright red, and quickly attempted to return to his previous posture, but now feeling slightly twitchy as well as having a somewhat warm sensation still ebbing through his spine*

..... ? ....

*the moment Drgn stopped at some stalls, he was awed by the array of fresh and prepared foods there. Being shorter than Drgn, he had to step to the side to look at everything*

Oh whoa... .....

*he stopped dead at the first collection of prepared meats they came to, and stared at them. It had been so long since he had seen a lot of these meats..... he wished he had brought the money he'd thrown down to Drgn's feet*

g0d_of_death
04-26-2005, 02:51 PM
o.c.c. sory I havn't posted in a while. I havn't been able to get onto the site from my home comp.

b.i.c.Marth didn't follow Drgn and the rest of the group. He stood at the camp and waited until they were out of site. He then turned to see Pugz leaving into the forest. He glared into the deep bush, and then slowly began to walk in the same direction of the group. I should stay close to camp, He thought if Pugz get's into any trouble, I'd want to sence it before she gets hurt. He glanced back at the forest that the girl had entered, and stopped for a moment. His hair was picked up by a slight breeze. The dragon was slowly becoming uncomfortable. ...Something's not right... He thought to himself as he continued in the direction of the village.

Marth had been deep in thought all day, his wisdom came from experience and knowledge, but he was so distracted that it was hard for him to think straight. Might the arival of Huron be dangerous? Could he have something to do with this depressed, malevolent energy? Marth was planning on keeping a close eye on Huron; the group hadn't been in any danger in a while now, it was bound to come up sooner or later.

The black dragon closed his eyes and walked down the path with his arms crossed. It had been a while since he had slept, and with so much on his mind, sleep would not be coming easily. Just before reaching the village, Marth stopped. He took off his armour and sat by a tree at the side of the path. He kept his eyes closed, and decided to wait until the group passed by. He would then follow them back to camp. It seemed as though he was sleeping, but he was only resting his eyes.

mioku
04-26-2005, 02:53 PM
dude i so agree with you on everything sorry i am looking for people to jin up with me becaause i am pretty weak so if you would be so kind as to tell me yes or no write mioku as a private message o.k. peace up a town my homei g dawgs so beam me up scotty .......... im wating hurry up you stupid old peace so later guys!!!!

g0d_of_death
04-26-2005, 02:59 PM
alright n00b, don't post here again, this is the RPG section, and we're in the middle of an RPG. This is considered spam, so i recomend you stop it and read the rules.

Chibi-chan
04-26-2005, 03:03 PM
Shiori was looking around, humming a little bit as she looked at all the wonderful looking items that were being sold. However, something caught her eye, something other than food that made the half elf, half dragon stray away from Drgn. She hardly even heard him say to come into the food market. Instead, she went to a small stand with some rather expensive looking jewelry, staring at what had lured her over here.

It was a pendant on a pure gold chain. The pendant was of two dragons, a fire dragon and a light dragon. At least, that's what she was assuming, for one of the dragons was carved from a ruby while the other was from a diamond. The two dragons were entwined with one another, and for some reason, Shiori had a feeling that she had seen such a pendant before.

Ranshiin
04-26-2005, 03:12 PM
Hey, Drgn..... what exactly are we going to buy anyway?

*he looked at Drgn, actually wondering what they were getting. He hopes Drgn would let him buy something he wanted*

This stuff looks so tastey..... but it's expensive.

*he studies the prices of a few items. Yes, the prices of the majority of the food was rather expensive in his opinion. He wondered whether Drgn would have the money*

Jagan Eye
04-26-2005, 06:04 PM
There was silence in the room. The Loner stared at the girl while Ruway kept looking from the girl to the old man. “What do you want from us?” the girl asked. “We are not here to harm you,” Ruway said calmly. “Yeah right,” the girl yelled at him. It was the old man’s turn to speak. “Shiro, don’t be rude,” the man said. “But grandfather, they are intruders,” Shiro said.

The Loner sat watching as everyone’s words were being said. Heh I will be able to escape these people The Loner thought. I might even just leave Ruway here to have cookies and tea. Ruway read his thoughts. “Satsuyo, you moron,” he began. “How could you possibly think of abandoning me?” “Don’t call me Satsuyo you traitor.” There was a puzzled look on Ruway’s face and The Loner enjoyed it.

Kera
04-26-2005, 06:45 PM
ooc: IM finally of grounded and im so happy to be back sorry i was gone

Hitomi was being quiet to long so she jumped up out of know where and hugged Liinna. "Calm down friend i dont think Lyon is a threat." Hitomi smiled at her friend trying to get her to calm down a bit. "Come on lets go shopping by are selves I saw some good looking friut over there." Hitomi pointed at a food stall. "Drgn just call are names ill hear you and ill keep my eyes and ears out for Any one dangerous ok." Hitomi with out waiting for an answer from Drgn took off Dragging Liinna behind her. Humming with happiness. "Ok lets see what do we need." Hitomi looked at the fruit making sure it was ok. Her ears were turning every where hearing every little sound

sw33t ang3l
04-26-2005, 08:41 PM
Shayan joined Drgn and the rest. 'A chance for me to get close to people...' she thought. She looked at Lyon 'Who is this young man?'. She could tell he was weirded out. "I'll pay for everyone, if it's all right." she said. She brought out a brown bag which contained gold coins which was in between where you can't touch. "I don't really mind, I feel, unusual."

TodayIsMine
04-27-2005, 04:52 AM
Drgn smiled and turned to Hitomi as she jumped over to Liinna. She hadn't been following the group until now it seemed, but it was nice to see her again. He listened to Lyon as he complained that the prices were high, "Don't worry about the prices, Lyon...we have enough money...there is no need to worry." As Hitomi and Liinna walked off, Drgn smiled again and looked back, watching them leave. He then noticed something...he and Lyon, accompanied by Shayan, were the only ones left in the party. He knew where Hitomi and Liinna went...Shiori was missing. "Wait here for a minute please..." He said to Shayan and Lyon.

Drgn walked outside the food market tent and looked around. Shiori's way of dress was very common amongst the people of this village it seemd...all wearing long, elegant dresses and such. Many of them crowded a jewlery stand, and...shockingly, Shiori was there as well. Drgn walked up behind her and observed the pendant that she had been looking at. He tapped her shoulder, "So, you like the dragon pendant, eh? If you want it...go ahead and get it for yourself. Actually..." Drgn handed some gold to the clerk of the stand and ordered out the dragon pendant. "Here you go, Shiori...take it, as a friendly gift." He handed her the pendant.

"I must head back to where I left Lyon and Shayan. I'll hope to see you rejoin with us." Drgn said as he walked off and smiled as he walked by Liinna and Hitomi. He enterd back into the food market and stood by Lyon and Shayan. "Alright...let's buy the food we need. I encourage you to both pick out something you want. I plan to have a large feast tonight." Drgn smiled and patted them both on the back.

red storm
04-27-2005, 05:28 AM
Liinna gasped in surprise as Hitomi-sama jumped over to her and hugged her. She calmed herself down and turned over to Hitomi-sama, slightly bowing her head. "I wasn't trying to hurt Lyon-sama, Hitomi-sama. I was simply trying to protect him. If there are people here that might hurt him, it is my duty to protect him."

Hitomi told Drgn-sama that they were going shopping before dragging Liinna after her. As Hitomi wondered what they were needing, Liinna walked towards the stand. "We'll need a lot more apples, they were quite popular last night Hitomi-sama." She answered, figuring the question was aimed towards her.

Kera
04-27-2005, 05:52 AM
"Your right Apples!" Hitomi Grabbed all the apples that wasnt brosed and put them in a small bag. "I think that well be anough apples. Liinna you know you dont have to add sama to the end of my name when you speak it. Its kinda weird im just used to being called Hitomi and thats it." Hitomi smiled at Liinna. "Now what else do you think we need im bad at shopping but i do know whats good or not." Hitomi was trying to get Liinna to laugh.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-27-2005, 06:41 AM
Haldir threw his bow down seeing it was useless in hand to hand combat. He block all the punches with his forearms up. 'Its to early to strike back i only need my sword," he thought to himself. He blocked two more punches then grabbed her shoulders and flipped over her then grabbing his sword. "Alright i am warmed up," he said turning back to her.

Ranshiin
04-27-2005, 06:49 AM
I can buy anything I want?

*his eyes turned wide. He couldn't believe it. He continuously glanced between Drgn and the stall of meats. He couldn't decide what to choose. One? he wanted to try them all. He had to choose. He closed his eyes and thought for a bit, then pointed out randomly. He opened his eyes and looked dopwn from where we was pointing to what was below his hand*

Can I have this one?

*he checked the price, then he looked at Drgn*

sw33t ang3l
04-27-2005, 09:56 AM
OOC: Can somebody pls. talk to me? I feel ignored....

BIC: Shayan walked to Lyon. "I'll pay for that one." she said as she paid for the one Lyon wanted. She chose her own too food as well. She walked out to the market. There was a beautiful necklace of diamond with the part were the diamond hung was gold. She wanted it. "Miss, how much is that one?" she said as she pointed to that one she wanted. "30 pieces of gold." she replied. "30 pieces pf gold?" she exclaimed. She walked away. 'That's a half of what I got.' she thought.

PugznRoku
04-27-2005, 10:31 AM
Pugz enjoyed the feel of the cooling water on her feet, the cool breeze brushing past her face and the silence. For once, in a very long time, she felt relaxed and she was happy. "Could stay here forever, couldn't you Roku?" Roku looked around "I guess..." "What's the matter?" "Someone's here" Pugz opened her eyes and looked at Roku "Haldir again?" She laughed "No!" Roku yelled and gave her a stern, yet famillier look. Pugz sat up and casually put on her socks and shoes "Well, can't stay here all day Drgn will get worried eventually" She slowly stood and as she did a knife flew out of a nearby bush. She caught it inbetween her fingers an inch from her face and studied it. The pattern on the handle she knew well. "Kobu" She growled and slowly floated above the lake for a better look. He was gone.

red storm
04-27-2005, 10:55 AM
"But Hitomi-sama, you are my mistress" Liinna told her. "To not call you with an honarary title is, wel, not something can I do. I can't." She looked back at the stall as Hitomi-sama asked her what else they needed, and told her she wasn't very good at things like this.

Liinna thought for a moment, examining the stall to see what they had. "We should probably pack some more vegetables and fruit. Meat we can hunt on the road, but fruit and vegetables can't be found everywhere." Liinna began rumaging trough the stall, grabbing various kinds of fruit and vegetables that didn't spoil after a day or so. After she was done, she turned to Hitomi-sama, her hands full with bags. "I think we have everything concerning food now, Hitomi-sama."

Amazon_Goddess
04-27-2005, 11:21 AM
ooc- sorry shayan, I would talk to you....but it's kinda akward since I am fighting...x.x

bic- When Haldir flipped her over she landed gracefully on her feet. "Not bad Haldir...but since you are using your sword now, I guess it would only be fair to use mine too..." she said, smriking. "Ya know, even though your an elf and have been around alot longer than me, I'm sure I can teach you a thing or two!" She pulled out her sword swiftly, moving int a fighting stance, her kness bent, her sword hel up high with the blade pointing downward. In a quick blur of motion she charged at him, bringing her sword down to the ground an instant before she reached him, knocking a large amount of dirt into his face....

TodayIsMine
04-27-2005, 01:54 PM
Drgn nodded as Lyon chose his meat, smiling as Shayan purchased his and her own. Drgn took one large slab of tenderloin beef...costing fifteen gold pieces...the most expensive piece there, but it was large enough to feed three men. "This will be good for tonight." He agreed with his mind. He left the market and saw Shayan walking away from the jewlery stand. He grabbed her wrist softly and pulled her over with him. "Shayan, I will buy the jewlery that you want...you obviously do not have enough money for yourself. Ihave plenty...and I shall allow you to be happy." He took the necklace that she wanted and gave it to her, throwing thirty pieces of gold onto the table for the jewler. "There you go, Shayan. Do not feel shy to ask for help when you need it." He rubbed her head and smiled.

He then walked beside her and said, "Come with me...we shall walk as a group. You too Lyon." He said as he joined the vegetable stand with Hitomi and Liinna. "How are you two doing? Did you--" he stopped, closing his eyes tightly, his mind earspierced quickly...the sound of a knife whistling through the air...coming from the camp. "We must hurry back tot he camp! Hitomi, Liinna, grab what you must and follow me! Someone is in danger!" Drgn left Shayan's side and ran off, back to the camp.

When he got there he dropped the bag of meat by the fire pit and continued into the forest...Pugz was gone, she must have been in danger of some sort. He ripped through the atmosphere at high speeds as he raced against time to find her. "Pugz!" he yelled as he saw her over the pond. "Pugz...what are you doing? Are you alright? I heard the sound of a knife being thrown...and your finger seems to be knicked by a blade...there is some blood..." He saw from about twenty feet, a spot of blood dripping down her finger. A knife in her hand...looking very strange, dangled, wth a little dot of blood by the edge. "You caught that blade...who threw it?!" he asked with great fear for her life.

Chibi-chan
04-27-2005, 02:11 PM
"So, you like the dragon pendant, eh? If you want it...go ahead and get it for yourself. Actually..." Drgn handed some gold to the clerk of the stand and ordered out the dragon pendant. "Here you go, Shiori...take it, as a friendly gift." He handed her the pendant.
Shiori now held the pendant to her chest after Drgn got it for her and she looked at him, a smile on her face. "Thank you so much, Drgn! It wasn't so much that I liked it," she whispered to him, looking down at the pendant in her hands. "I looks familiar, as if this wasn't the first time that I've seen it," she informed him. After saying this out loud, she looked a little bit uneasy, as if something was bothering her. If the two dragons of the pendant represented light and fire...

PugznRoku
04-27-2005, 02:13 PM
Pugz looked down at Drgn "Don't worry i'm fine" She slowly floated down looking around as she did "As for my finger that's fine too" She looked at the knife and holstered it with hers and looked at Drgn "I'm fine" She said calmly "Scared but fine" She smiled "And thanks for worrying"

Ranshiin
04-27-2005, 02:37 PM
*he was almost running like a little kid back down to the camp happy with the sheer thought of being able to eat and sleep with people who he could trust. When drgn bolted off into the forest after someone, he loitered around the fire pit for a few minutes then noticed Shirori with a pendant. Out of curiosity he went over to look at it. He caught a glimpse of it..... his heart almost missed a beat or two*

that pendant...... can I see it please?

*he tried standing on his tip-toes but that failed. Then, remembering, he dove his hand underneath his shirt and took out from around his neck. He'd had this since he had been young. It was like a pendant, except he believed it to control his powers for good reasons. It was a basic pendant of a dragon, meant to represent his true dragon form, but it wasn't amazingly dtailed. he wanted to look at the one Shiro had. he believed they looked similar*

g0d_of_death
04-27-2005, 02:44 PM
Marth sat with his eyes closed as the group quickly ran by him, not noticing that he was there. "Drgn, you fool..." Marth smiled, "You worry far too much. If Pugz was in any danger, would you not assume that I would be there to help before things got out of hand?" He said, knowing that no one would hear him. The dragon opened his eyes and stood up and grabbed his armour. "You want Liinna to stop acting on instinct, but you yourself -" Marth started to walk slowly in the direction of the camp, "-are plauged with that very same disease."

He held the armour to his face, and looked at his reflection in the black diamond plates. "These are indeed troubled times..." He thought aloud as he put the armour on, "...but no one, not even our leader will accept that inevidability." Marth's wings came out of his back, and he continued to walk. "The foolish elf puts me in charge of watching over the group, but he doesn't make my job as a defender very easy." Marth smiled as he clenched two tight fists, cracking his knuckles.

The red in the dragon's eyes was glowing; he was was ready for anything, for he had to be. "I must stay prepared, for this group knows too little... These Are The Days Of The Phoenix"

Marth continued his walk back to camp, not rushing, but not wasting his time.

Chibi-chan
04-27-2005, 03:13 PM
Shiori looked down at Lyon and smiled a little bit, showing him the pendant and wondering why he was so very anxious about seeing it. "Is it something that takes to your fancy or something?" she asked.

TodayIsMine
04-27-2005, 03:21 PM
Drgn had heard that Pugz was alright, but had oddly also heard every word that Marth had said. It was as if time had frozen, and Marth was speaking alone with Drgn...Marth...you too believe in the Phoenix? These truly are the Days of the Phoenix...and, Ido accept the inevitability of the sacred event of destructon, Marth...I accept it with my sword grasped. I have been ready for these days for many years...now is the time to fight...a great war will arise, and we will be on the side of the Great Phoenix...as the Chimera is our foe.

Drgn thought through his mind, all of these things, knowing Marth could hear it. It seemed that at this moment, they were the only two speaking on the planet. This event will make great history...and we must allow that histry to be made. All will die if we do not fight along side the Phoenix. Marth, I may be stubborn...I may be foolish...and I may not be very intelligent...but I am fully aware of these Phoenix Days. I however, choose to live my life and the lives of my followers in peace and happiness until the great war comes. For, at this time, we've so much to lose if stress and fear overcome us...and so little to gain by hurting our minds. We must approach the upcoming war with caution, action, and many many plans. We must also show our worth the Great Phoenix when it rises from the sun. We have time...about one more month, until the Phoenix rises and the Chimera seeks it out. Many will die...many will be heros...but many will prevail..I would like to be in that group of the previaled.

Drgn was certainly very aware of his falts, his ways of action, and the days that approached quickly.

g0d_of_death
04-27-2005, 03:36 PM
Marth quickened his pace after he heard Drgn speak to him. As the elf spoke, Marth continued to walk, but it seemed the leaves in the trees stopped blowing in the wind. By the time the dragon had made his way to the camp site, he was flying about ten feet in the air. He payed little mind to most around him, and walked up to Drgn. "Elf, we have time, but should we let the others know? This is not only our war, it's their's aswell." Marth looked from Drgn to the group that was standing around them. "I wouldn't want to have to make the decision to tell them, for if it were up to me, I would keep them all blind to the truth, but in time they will know, and if they don't know enough they will all die.

He then looked back at Drgn. "One month is no time at all... but tell them what you will." Marth slightly bowed his head, and walked away. He went over to Shiori and the new member, Lyon. He smiled, it had been since that morning that he had spent any time with the woman he loved. He turned to Lyon. "You approached me before.. I was in thought, I apologize, I am Marth of the Black Dragons." He said extending his hand to Lyon.

PugznRoku
04-27-2005, 03:48 PM
Pugz heard Marth and smiled, becomeing slightly offguard. Another knife was thrown in Drgn's direction. Pugz tackled Drgn and the knife hit a tree "Sorry Drgn..." She blushed and got up grabbing the knife, she quickly looked at it and dashed off in direction it came from "Kobu!!"She ran further away from the camp and stopped "Get out here! Coward! How dare you attack my friend!" She felt a cold blade touch her neck "'Cause i knew you'd come running" He smirked "Since i know you so well...you're so predictable" "N-no...you don't know me..." "Oh but i do...i know how loud you scream whe-" "DRGN!!" Pugz cut him off. He covered her mouth with his free hand "Be quiet or die..."

andross
04-27-2005, 05:12 PM
Kiori finally caught up with the group. He had been trailing them silently thinking of his brother. He had been wondering if he was still alive and if so where he was at the time.

He had taken his mind of his brother for a while, Kiori had wandered to a section of the market and he saw the same set of swords that had been at the fortune tellers village. The ones that he had wanted so badly, they were cheaper but Kiori was still short ten gold coins. He really wanted the swords though so he asked Drgn.

"Do you think I could borrow a few gold coins?" he said to him "I really have wanted those swords for a long time"

Kiori stared back at the swords as they glinted in the sunlight.

sw33t ang3l
04-27-2005, 09:01 PM
Shayan blushed as she caught up to the group. She realized Pugz was out of sight. "She's in trouble." she said. She left to find Pugz. At last, when she saw her with a man covering her mouth, she kicked his hand out. "Pugz!" she said.

She turned to the man. "You! Who do you think you are?" she said pointing at him. "Azarath Mentrium Synthos!" she yelled as non magical attacks attacked the man.'It doesn't affect him!' she thought. She grabbed Pugz and left back to the group.

Searchman
04-28-2005, 12:53 AM
OOC: Flame where am I. I have seemed to a disappeared.

Huron still in his dream was looking through the demon tower and found a chamber where Huron was carved in the wall “Who is Huron?” Huron asked, “You really have lost your memory haven’t you” The voice said “What do you mean?” Huron said, “Ok then you name is Huron Blackheart this is your chamber.” The voice answered, “This is my chamber and my name is Huron Blackheart?” Huron asked, “Yes. You must come here to reclaim the rest of your memories,” The voice said “Ok I’ll get here and I’ll get my memories back. Just you wait and see” Huron said.

Huron then looked around ‘so my name is Huron Blackheart and this is my chamber. But… my memories will explain all of this when I get them’ Huron thought.
Huron then slowly opened his eyes and started mooning from the pain of falling off that cliff.

red storm
04-28-2005, 02:00 AM
As Liinna heard Pugz-sama scream, she ran after Shayan to find a mysterious guy holding a blade to her throat. She clenshed her fists in anger as the figure taunted her. kicked his hand away, it hardly even phased, but him lose his grip on Pugz. As Shayan grabbed Pugz and made a run for it, Liinna positioned herself between the person and Pugz. Lightning once againg began crackling around her fist.

"You hurt Pugz-sama" She said in a voice colder then the artic before swinging her arm back and dashing towards the mysterious person. When she was right before him, she leaped up and swung her electricaly charged arm towards him.

Ranshiin
04-28-2005, 05:01 AM
um.....

*as Shirori showed him the pendant, he almost dropped his own. He was right, the pendant was very similar to his. The red dragon, he recognised it like his own*

that pendant......... my mom made that .... where did you find it?

*he looked at her, clearly showing his to hers*

My mom made that as a way to show a freindship between all dragons ... and I think she mentioned the light dragon also represents other races ...

*he then looked around to see the rest of the group running off somewhere*

... is someone in trouble? .... Drgn! what's going on!? ... listen... I hope you take care of that. It means a lot to me.

*he then ran off down after where he heard screaming and a commotion to find Pugz in trouble, and a fight about to take place*

TodayIsMine
04-28-2005, 05:50 AM
OCC: sorry search...u were left off by the fire pit, against a tree. i didn't write it, but i imagined it lol.

BIC: Drgn listened well to Marth's words. He spoke back with his answer, "Marth...I shall tell the group shortly. Ther is need to have them know the truth, for if they do not...then what you said is true, they will die. They must know the secret of the Phoenix and they must be taught of the great war that takes place...all around the world, people fight to keep the Phoenix alive, and to keep the heavens clean with only the purest souls."

Drgn then looked in the direction of where Pugz had been. He was tackled down by her as he heard another whistling dagger. It was very close to both of them, hitting the tree that stood behind Drgn. That was aimed at me.... He got up and watched as Pugz was captured by the man. "Pugz! Don't be afraid, stand up to him! I shall get you out of there quickly!" He began to run toward them, but then stopped, as he noticed the blade in the man's hand slowly pressing against her throat, more and more, as Drgn came closer. By the time he got there, the man would have killed her. He stopped to think as Pugz muffled through the man's hand.

Drgn watched as Shayan and Liinna attempted to destroy the man who captured Pugz...it was no use. Drgn ran in front of Shayan and stopped her, "Put Pugz down...this is her fight, Shayan. She is the only one who knows how to kill this man." Drgn was greatful that Pugz saved his life, so he added, "Pugz, you must fight this battle...but I shall stand near to help if it is needed." He then watched as a ball of lightning crashed against his head; Liinna's attack. "It will not work..." The man seemed to have flinched slightly, but he was too powerful for ordinary attacks.

Amazon_Goddess
04-28-2005, 06:17 AM
Amazon, having clouded Haldir's vision, took this opportunity to try something new. She took a step back, and held her sword paralell to the ground, one hand on the hilt, the other at the tip of the blade. The sword began to glow with a pink aura. "Pink sugar surprise!" Man I really need some cooler names for my attacks....cutesy names just don't work out....but since I am so cute, I guess it's okay....hee hee It seemed as if the whole world was in super-slow motion as she attacked, but really she was just moving so fast. Her blade danced around Haldir, but didn't hit him. She stopped, resting her blade on her shoulder, she looked at him, knowing that he didn't know what she just did.