PDA

View Full Version : I'm a stupid n00b

Black_Magician_Girl
04-05-2005, 11:40 PM
Would anyone like to welcome me? ^_^

Taikyo
04-05-2005, 11:48 PM
lol. don't call yourself that. ^^; Anyways Welcome to AF! *hugs tight and doesn't let go* it's a pleasure that you're here! ^__^ Please follow the rules and don't spam! If you do, i hope you gots life insurance! 'cuz D.R.E(DownRight-eviL) will start an angry mob on ya! =P So don't spam! ^^ Becareful and stay out of trouble! Pm(piravte message) me if you need anything, or look it up in the FAQs. Good luck to ya! *lets go* ^_^

DarkMagicianGirl
04-06-2005, 04:51 AM
Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun here. If you need anything or need a friend just private message me and I will help you out. Just watch out for cannibals and the blanket theif running around here. Hope to hear from you *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu. *bows before vanishing*

Tiggit
04-06-2005, 05:00 AM
your not stupid... just under knowledged

Ami~chan
04-06-2005, 06:51 AM
Welcome to the forums; nice choice of avatar. *steals blanket* And while you are not stupid, you are in fact a newb, and thus forth you need to know the rules. Here are the basics:
1. Don't spam; spam is very annoying, even more annoying than Sailor Mercury's dubbed voice. Spam will not be tolerated and will be dealt with accordingly by the mods.
2. Respect what other people have to say. You wouldn't want us flamin' you, so don't flame us.
3. Post things where they need to be posted. It's hard to find something more annoying than a thread about a Johnny Depp fan club in the feudal anime/manga section.
4. Don't post multiple posts in a row; if you have something to say, say it in ONE post.
5. Have fun; we don't bite (the cannibals do though; they need to eat!!)

I'm sure that over time, you'll make lotsa friends. Stay awhile, post alot, and have fun. PM/IM me if you need anythin' from a friend to advice. See ya!

Tiggit
04-06-2005, 06:56 AM
Hey you never stole my blanket!! i feel so abused

Zeke_Asakura
04-06-2005, 06:59 AM
Welcome to AF,don't spam,and follow the rules

P.S.Don't call yourself stupid

animeseishi
04-06-2005, 07:35 AM
right...dont call yourself stupid..just read the rules and you'll be all right..

Myrra
04-06-2005, 11:13 AM
Well, hellos and welcome. Do take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them.

Have fun and beware the cannibals

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Missy
04-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Welcome to AF.com ^^ *hugs & squeezes*

Hope you enjoy your stay here as I have.

I'll see you around! If you need anything just ask.

~MsAeris

Black_Magician_Girl
04-07-2005, 05:23 AM
*tear comes to eye* I've never met such nice people! thanks. And don't worry, i'm not the spammy type. i come from a message board that will ban faster then you can say one cuss word. haha.

Lady Dragon
04-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Hello welcome Black_Magician_Girl, i'm Lady Dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. also if u wanna be in my family just ask me! ^_~

Crimson Phoenix
04-07-2005, 11:56 AM
Welcome :D if you need a friend, dont hesitate to pm me.

The Rebel
04-07-2005, 12:05 PM
Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun here. If you need anything or need a friend just private message me and I will help you out. Just watch out for cannibals and the blanket theif running around here. Hope to hear from you *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu. *bows before vanishing*
Sis!! you beat me again!! Hello newcomer. (hands newcomer a skateboard with square wheels.) Yes I hand out strange gifts, so what. If you ever need anything just PM me. And list to my sis. Oh, follow the rulz, or the mods will have your head. LOL

Aisuru
04-07-2005, 12:17 PM
Welcome! Your in for a treat Gurl! you can't find a better, yet more funner forums such as this place(i found that out on the first day). theres tons to talk about and much to do, so enjoy your stay...please stay! and like what they've mention, don't hesitate asking questions, it's all here!
Hope to hear more from yah, Bya.

~Aisuru~

narutos_gf
04-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Welcome+ uh..........I'm prob. more stupid than you! I can't find where the Clans are! :sweat:

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
04-08-2005, 06:42 AM
*licks newbie and then takes a bite*

Anywayz,welcome to AF!Read the rules,dn't spam,multi-post,feed the mods and don't steal their food or poke'em either.But we all do want you to make friends,have a forum family,help us attack all the spammers on here and much more!^^

Black Cloud
04-11-2005, 07:52 PM
Can someone up my rep? Please!

kaisen
04-14-2005, 08:29 AM
welcome welcome welcome to the AF... like everybody said don't call yourself stupid...
and remember not to double post!!! *ppl hate it
if u need anything... juz ask... i'll help if i can :p

Poetnevermore
04-14-2005, 08:31 AM
Hello and welcome. I'm poet and your not stupid. If you need any help, theres plenty of people here to help. *Gives a bow and hands over a bag of candy*