PDA

View Full Version : Sign-up --> The Journey: Tale of the Legendary Phoenix

TodayIsMine
04-04-2005, 07:43 PM
Here it is everyone...Part II of The Jounrey. I hope you all enjoy it. (it continues pretty much from part I.) Please understand that when the RPG begins, I will make a short recap of everything that happened it Part I.

I will also start my post (as Drgn) pretending that the group has rejoined and has been accquainted with new members and - in amazon's case - problems that occurred. All the group members will have spent a week now getting to know each other and w/e happened to them on their own personal journeys. i hope you all understand...if u have any questions or comments to make about this decision please PM your concerns to me.

Name: Drgn
Race: Elf / Wolf-Demon
Weapon: Tenshi-mana (long falchion) / double crescent blade (both arms) / dagger (on belt)

Description / Appearance: Drgn is a caring, protective, and stubborn person. He tries too hard to help sometimes, but it makes him the person that he is. He is very friendly and open to making new friends and companions. I he knows of danger in his group, he is quick to react and try to expel it from their group. Drgn is kind and generous. He can be very scary and dark at times, however, when he knows that one of his group may be in danger or need help.
He wears a white kimono with a black leather belt strapped around his waist. On his bottom, he wears white pants and black leather boots (which gather his pants to the shin). He is equipped with black obsidian gauntlets (both hands) and a black obsidian chest plate (under kimono). He wears a small bag of gold on his belt and carries his weapon (Tenshi-Mana) on the left of his belt. He has long white (elven) hair and yellow eyes.

Short Bio: Drgn grew up in the village of Tenshi Kakoriko. A the age of 15, he recieved his sword, which was blessed by the village elders. One night, Drgn watched as his village was brutally demolished. All his family and friends were killed in the bloodbath. Demons haunted Drgn's village and the ground reeked of human blood.

Drgn fled his hometown in search of peace and safety. Drgn (as far as he knows) was the only survivour of hie village.

Now, in his late teens, Drgn is on a pursuit to find the demon who led the ambush. There is no name for the demon, so Drgn calls it Bastard...

Drgn now walks around the world looking for the Bastard. And he hopes for accompaniment and a friend to go along the journey with him.

The Lost Angel
04-04-2005, 07:49 PM
It's me MistaHaru

Name:Spike
Race:Dog-Demon

Description:Spike has light purple hair thats kinda long.He wears a see-through tanktop and over that he wears a button-up shirt.He has black and white shoes.He wears black baggy jeans.He has shining light blue eyes and soft lips he has a crsytal imbedded in his hand but it feels like skin.

Bio:Nice,shy and will tell people his past under certain circumstances

Weapons:He has a double-bladed staff and the blades are made of crystal

Skills/Magic/Powers/Spec.Abilities:His weapon shoots a black wave that almost kills him also almost kills his enemy.He can heal people with his crystal but it comes from him and the crystal is cursed so he goes crazy and will even attack his closest friends.

TodayIsMine
04-04-2005, 07:52 PM
thx lost angel (misaharu). glad to see i got one

Chibi-chan
04-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Name: Shiori
Race: Half elf/half dragon
Side: Neutral
Weapon: Scythe

Description: Light blue hair that reaches down past her hips, and has deep purple eyes that most mistaken for as black, and her complection is quite pale. She's about 5'4" in height and is quite graceful in her movement. ( Or you can just refer to the picture at the bottom... )

Bio: Just wanders around from place to place, having nowhere to go and usually feeling unwanted. Her mother, a dragon, died giving birth to her. Her father, an elf, disowned her because of her mixed blood. Durring her wandering, she foolishly decided to try and save a village that was under attack by a group of demons. One of the demons, the leader, placed a curse on her for interfering. He placed gold jewelry on her that would keep her dragon form locked inside of her. Therefore, she can no longer transform to her dragon form at will. Only at night can she transform now. Now, Shiori wanders for a different reason: To find the demon who placed the cursed gold on her, and hopefully get it removed from her body.

Durring THE JOURNEY: Shiori met up with Drgn's group, and found out that he was a survivor of the village that she tried to save. It turned out that she had been the one to save him from death back then. Of course, having nobody else, she decided to tag along after Drgn and the rest. It was with them that she developed a love with the black dragon called Marth.

When the group recieved their tests at the Peaks of Haunting, her gold bonds were removed, and her dragon self was alowed to be called upon whenever she desired it to be. She also got her elemental powers back as well. As the group seperated from eachother temporarily, Marth came with her when she went to visit her mother's grave.

At the elven village, where the grave was, they weren't really welcome. Her father probably would have abused her if she hadn't learned how to take care of herself and if Marth wasn't there to threaten him. After her "family reunion", they visited the grave, and Marth told her about what had happened to his race as well as the deeds of what he had done afterwards.

The two then set out to find the clan that her mother belonged to, in hopes that Shiori could find any relatives that she didn't know about. They ended up going to the shine of the light dragons to find answers, and a sage ended up pointing them in the right direction. The clan was known as the Fire's Light clan, and they were said to be residing in an inactive volcano. Once again, Shiori and Marth headed off in search of yet another place, comming to the volcano.

When they arrived, the encountered a rather short tempered fire dragon by the name of Kino. This dragon was supposed to have married Shiori's mother, Eveleen, but he had ended up loosing his temper one day and strangled Eveleen. This explained the reason why Shiori's mother left the seemingly peaceful home behind and wed an elf instead. They also met Shiori's aunt, Miku, who was a dragon of the light. Upon meeting Miku, Shiori found out that her mother didn't die after Shiori's birth, for Miku said that she had been alive a year after she was born.

With this new information, Shiori believes that somebody must have murdered her mother. Now she has to look for clues as to find out the truth of what really happened to her mother.

http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/32921/Cyriss_f.jpg

g0d_of_death
04-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Name: Marth
Sex: Male
Race: Dragon Demon
Class: Warrior
Weapon: two katanas (left hand hilt is red, right hand hilt is black.-blades are 3.5ft)

Description: Though Marth is a Dragon demon, he looks like a human. His skin is slightly tanned. He is 6ft 1in, 195lbs (muscular), his eyes are blood red, and he has Straight black hair, that goes to mid-back.

Armour: Marth wears a black diamond plates that covers his chest, stomach, shoulders, and back. The plates are lined in silver. (looks like knight's armour, but has no arms) Under the armour marth wears a loose black t-shirt. Marth wears a belt -upon which he holds his katanas. He has black dragon scale pants, that look like black jeans. His boots are also made of black dragon scale.

Bio: This wandering swordsman is not known by anyone. He has been travelling for 5 years and has never attempted to make friends along the way. He comes from a lost race of black dragons, and fights to uphold his pride. Stories tell of the race of dragons who were completely wiped out by an untrusting king. He had suspicions that the dragons would attack his throne, so he sent 5000 of his best soldiers to take out a small village of 80 dragons. The king thought he was successful, but one suvived. That was 5 long years ago, and now this dragon is on the other side of the earth. Since then the king has been dethroned by the falling of his head; the surviving dragon is to thank for that. Marth has faught with honour, and has learned much over the years he has travelled, and now he longs for an opponent worth fighting. The black dragon loaths all humans, but he inturn respects each life. He fights only when he must, and only when he feels that it would be a good challenge. He has no more reason to live, but does, for he does not want an easy way out of the constant hell that he lives through. He has not liked, nor loved anyone or anything since that fateful day.

After - "The Journey"

Those two weeks that Marth had spent with the small group (or what seems like a "family" now) were fourteen of the most eventful and life altering days that the once lonely black dragon had lived. Marth learned so much from himself, his experiances, and most importantly -those around him.

Marth had met up with Drgn and his group, and lived a soliary life, but when he got to know the people he was with, he began to feel confortable, and the quiet dragon began to open up. As one of the first members of the constantly growing group, Marth was able to connect with a lot of the people, and made strong frienships.

The strongest bond, however, that the dragon made, was with Shiori: a half elf, half dragon, whom he had met around half way through the travelling with the group. The first moment that he layed his eyes on her, he felt something, and his long-dead heart began to beat once again. At first, Shiori was afraid of the black dragon, because of stories that her father had told her, but as they got to know each other, and the fear began to fade, Marth changed, and was finally able to completely open up.

A story that the dragon had kept locked away inside of him for many years, was opened up in the graveyard where Shiori's mother, Eveleen was buried. This was the first time that those pages of the dragon's painfully dark story were re-opened. Marth feared that revealing this part of his life to Shiori would ruin their relationship, and everything that they had, but in turn, it made them stronger.

In the seach for Shiori's answers, the duo travelled great distances, and found themselves at Shiori's mother's home. Rather than finding answers to the questions that they had searched for, Shiori and Marth only acquired more questions, and everything became increasingly confusing. efore they could dig any deeper into the puzzle, the two were to head back to the group, as per request from Shiori's aunt, and due to time constraints.

Flying now, Marth watches as the sun is falling over the horizon, as he holds Shiori asleep in his arms. He is awaiting the next day, when they should be arriving back at the Peaks of Haunting to meet up with their companions.

red storm
04-05-2005, 02:50 AM
Name: Nazameku Liinna (spelled Japanese way, last name first so in western terms her name is Liinna Nazameku)

Race: Dog/human or a doggirl. Kinda like a catgirl, only with a dogs ears and tail.

Alligment: chaotic neutral at its best.

Weapon: mostly hand-to-hand and magic.

Short Bio: Liinna has a disturbing past. As a young girl at the age of nine, she, along with many others, was caught by a group of slavers. But not ordinary slavers, these slavers wanted to expand their market on new grounds. They took the girls and subjected them to numerous experiments, mixing their DNA with that of animals. After that, they went trough years of special slave-training. All under the expectations that such rare slaves would fetch quite a price.

Fortunatly, some of the elder captives didn't quite like that idea, and used the powers that were forced upon them to overtake the guards and escape with many of their 'sisters'. Now Liinna lives a life on the run. Although it has been eight years since the escape from the slavers guild, they are still on the hunt for their creations. Liinna must continue to move and fight, to improve herself against the enemy that follows her on her heels.

Liinna's DNA was mixed with that of a dog and as such, she has an affinity for life around her. She has a low-grade ability to comunicate with animals, and has a dogs increased sense of smell and hearing. She also inherited the dogs natural speed, making her blindingly fast and extremely dangerous in close combat. Of wich she knows many techniques.

because of her physical condition, meaning her ears and tail, Liinna is extremely insecure about her appearance. She can turn from being loud-mouthed to very shy if someone mentiones her ears. A strange quirck, gained by the years of slavery training, is that she sometimes adresses people she cares about as 'master', or with the honorific '-sama'. Also, she hates slavers with a vengeance and will litteraly pound the living out of one unless someone manages to pry her away from the unfortunate slaver before that happens.

Journey Edit: After wandering for a long time, running from slavers, Liinna ran into Drgn and his group. Drgn heartly welcomed Liinna in his group, and Liinna quickly developed an affection for him. When they were ambushed by slavers, she made a decision to make Drgn her master. Drgn, being the soft-hearted person he is, accepted Liinna as her servant. If only to protect her. Liinna now travels with her new master

OOC notice: I thought of this character when I found some pictures of Hinata from Pure Pure (a playstation game) and I thought to myself: 'Hey, a doggirl can be even cuter then a catgirl' That idea, and the picture of Hinata, stayed put in my head and grew into a character of it's own. Liinna has been with me for some time, even helped me fantasyse myself into regular anime, but now I've decided to introduce her to the people of anime forum. Who knows? You might find her around more often. I know she shares my love for a good fight, so she might tackle a noob thread one of these days....

PugznRoku
04-05-2005, 05:17 AM
Name: Pugz or Roku
Race: Unknown
Description: Height 5"5/6, Black hair, gentle brown eyes. Wears casual long shirts and baggy pants
Bio: She awoke one day with one memory, her foster father beating her. She had escaped from him when she was young but the memory stayed with her. She wears long shirts to hide the scars on her back and can be caucious around new people. She'll usually seems has conversations with herself but is actually talking to Roku, her inner spirit. If they ever switch places the only way you can tell them apart is their eyes, Pugz gentle brown eyes will become firey green when Roku is around.
Weapon: Martial Arts, Knife and Psychic powers

TodayIsMine
04-05-2005, 05:47 AM
thx everyone. ill just wait for everyone else to join in and the RPG will begin.

Amazon_Goddess
04-05-2005, 06:18 AM
Hey Flame are you trying to say I have problems 0.o j/p I think I know what you mean....yea my ending in the last one sucked compared to everyone elses....but what else could I do? Anyways, hopefully this one will go better for me.....Well, here it is! -->

name- Mika (a.k.a. Amazon)
age- 17
gender- Female
race- Amazon
class- Spirit Warrior (she is also the reincarnation of an Amazon Goddess)
weapon- A katana blessed by Amazon priestesses to be indestructable
side- Nuetral
description- She has bright pink hair that makes her seemingly innocent, but she looks like someone who has fought many battles. She wears a white outfit and has tribal armlets white gloves and white boots

bio- She doesnt reveal much about her past, except that she is the last of the Amazon race. She is very prideful, at times her pride can be her biggest fault. She has a bad temper but is a faithful ally and will do anything to win.

In the past journey she joined the group and met Drgn, Marth, Shiori, Raina, Haldir and Kera. She went through a few trials, like being posessed by a powerful forest demon. She came through, and her Goddess powers came out for a brief moment. She also went through the trials at The Peaks of Haunting, and learned some new things there. She had pushed Haldir away, believing more in fighting than in love. Just when she thought she could get comfortable, Haldir went back to his people, and she went back to the mountains alone. Now she waits for the others, wondering what her purpose is and where this journey will take her.

Jagan Eye
04-05-2005, 11:24 AM
Name: The Loner
Race: Half-Demon
Description (different from picture shown): 5"4', black hair, red eyes
Description (when demon): 5", red hair, red eyes
Bio: His real name is Satsuyo Togoshi, but at the age of 4 he was given the nickname of The Loner because he wouldn't talk to anyone. His parents were killed by an army of because his father was a full demon. They tried to kill him but he managed to escape. When he turned 13 he was betrayed by his one friend and was captured. He escaped and is on the run. He killed manyinnocent people.
Weapon: Mythril Sword*may chenge*

Jagan Eye
04-05-2005, 11:27 AM
My wepon did change. It is an ogre now. ^^

TodayIsMine
04-05-2005, 02:38 PM
amazon...i didn't mean like personal problems. i meant tht ur character ran into some problems throughout her personal journey with haldir and carrie (the fact that haldir left...and carrie's gone) thats wut i meant by problems. sorry if i offended u in any way.

Armegeddon_Raina
04-05-2005, 11:34 PM
Yoooooo pplz im bck!Name: Raina/Ne-ke
Race: unknown (heh)
description: 5''10, has wings at time only hers are black not white lik are shown in the picture http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v717/raina-nii/gothic017.jpg Hair is also pitch black but thats what i look like
Weapon: giant Butcher like sword (10 feet long 2 feet wide) 4 katana's, still has blood ability
Bio: well...Raina was kidnapped as a child and modified and stuff, she was also killed for about a year than was brought back to life, when she met Drgn the first time she knew she reconised him, she lived in the same village as Drgn before it was attacked, she was taken at that time, also used to be a fulltime blood god immortal and all, now half human half godlike, ex-wereleopard. highly skilled in fighting and also knows how te replicate ANY object,

Okay cool is this right Drgn?

TodayIsMine
04-06-2005, 06:15 AM
yes raina its good...and right. lol. if u do leave i know ill miss u. ur an important part of the RPG...we knida need u heh. but i hope ur comp starts working again. btw, ive been having problems with the site too. so dont worry about it.

Amazon_Goddess
04-06-2005, 11:02 AM
lol flame i know what you ment i was just messing w/ you well anyways I was just posting to ask if this is everyone or how long will we be waiting for more people?

p.s.- welcome bak Raina long time no see

g0d_of_death
04-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Alright, I added to Marth's Bio, just wanted to let you guys know that. And I have a question, Flame, Who exactly are we wating for?? I havn't been reading many of the other posts, so I'm wondering how many other people joined the RPG.

TodayIsMine
04-07-2005, 01:52 PM
g0d, we're waiting for kera. i know she'll be back soon (or at least im pretty sure she will). so just be patient...actually. ill open the RPG now and i'll let u all post and introduce ur parts and all that. wen kera gets back ill tell her the whole situation.

alrite...everyone who has reported to this sign up shall now make their way to the new Journey RPG. have fun everyone...and kera, wen u get back, pm me, i'll tell u everyhting.

andross
04-08-2005, 03:40 PM
name: Rioumaru
race: elf-demon
alignment: neutral

discription: Rioumaru has black hair that is almost neck length and hazel colored eyes. he wears a dark-leaf green tunic covered by leather breast-plates and shoulder blades, and leg guards around his waist that end at his upper shins. Rioumaru uses two katanas as weapons fastened to either side of his belt. he also wears heavy black boots.
Rioumaru has a very staight forward personality, he can be humerous at times but can also be very serious and strict if he gets agrivated to do so. He will only take advice and follow his own friends and family and is niether good or bad.

Bio: Rioumaru was raised by foster parents un a poor and famished village because his parents and older brother were killed in a fire that wiped out his home town. When he came to the age of 12 Rioumaru set of on his own adrift to fing a meaning for his life and to find out the mystery of the fire that killed his family. He was taken in by an old sword-master who tought him the way of the warrior and the way of the sword as he grew up. Now he is old enough to set of on his own and find companions who can help him along the road of his life and help him carry his heavy burden of his lost- (or so it seemed) -life.v

TodayIsMine
04-08-2005, 03:41 PM
thx andross. ur in obviously. go to the new journey and read the first post. it'll kinda give an overview of what ur character missed (from the first journey...before u came along). then u can post. please read the whole first post by me.

sw33t ang3l
04-08-2005, 09:01 PM
Name: Shayan

Description: Shayan has hair like Kikyo's and the hair color is silver. She has a black strapless bra and then a net sweater (it's see through). She has a black skirt which has a net bottom. She wears black boots and at the bottom support, it's silver. She wears gloves that have no fingers on it. Shayan has sort of bright blue eyes and pink soft lips. Shayan holds a special diamond hung around her neck. She also has a special ruby hung around her neck too.

Bio: Shayan is a dark girl. She never talks about her past and doesn't really talk.

Weapon: None yet

Powers/Special Ablts./Magic/Skills: She has icy wind that freezes you for as longs as it holds. It comes out of her right hand. She also has firey fury that comes out of her left hand and it either burns you or shrivel you to toast. She can heal with the special diamond and the special ruby hung around her neck. She uses them for her spells but the diamond and ruby is small like the shards of the Shikon Jewel.

Race: Cat Demon but has no ears. Just fangs and claws.

Tenchu1973
04-10-2005, 01:59 PM
I'm Darklord
Age 15
Race Half-demon
Class Dark mage
Gender male

Tenchu1973
04-10-2005, 02:02 PM
oh yeah
status Evil
and weapons none

hammett24
04-10-2005, 03:08 PM
((can i join if i can here mt info))
name neo
age 23
class assassin
gender male
race human
status good
wepon sword dagger bow and arrow
((the pic is what i look like down below))

TodayIsMine
04-10-2005, 05:35 PM
ok...nobody else can join so far. it seems that u dont know how to setup a proper character info post. please...if you wanna join look at how we (near the top) set ours up. thats how it's done.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-13-2005, 02:07 AM
Hey flame haldir is coming back to the journey since its the last six weeks of school (but the labtops going away) :(

Name: Haldir

Race:Elf

Side:good

Class:Elven warrior and master archer

Appearence:Haldir is a 6ft 4in tall, long blonde hair, and deep blue eyes. He wears a light leather shirt and pants underneath his autumn gold armor (much like the armor he wears in the two towers). A dark red hooded cape is pinned to his tightly to his shoulders. Haldir's new armor is made out of the precious metal mitril after his original armor suffered from many attacks.

Weapons: Haldir carries with him a large bow made to penetrate any defence. A quiver of arrows is strapped to his back along with an extra strap to hold the bow when not being used. He also carries a two handed curved elven sword with elven writing going down the blade to increase its strength. Haldir no longer carries a dagger or knife any more ever since he gave amazon his hunting knife as a farewell present.

While he was away from the group, haldir relized many weaknesses in himself. One was his love for amazon, which he still does, and another was when the dongo pointed out he was using ninja skills during the test. He from that point swore he would rejoin amazon and try not to use his so called ninja skills unless he needed to.

here is a pic of him though it does not show his sword

TodayIsMine
04-13-2005, 04:13 AM
alright haldir. i was waiting for u to come back. but remember, you're in the elven village, so you have to explain what happened to you in you first post.

TodayIsMine
04-13-2005, 04:14 AM
o and raina, please don't let more than one more person join. right now there are a lot of n00bs who think they can come in out of nowhere and start playing. unfortunately i made the mistake of letting them. please don't be as generous as i was.

g0d_of_death
04-13-2005, 02:46 PM
LOL. It takes a good leader to admit his wrongs, and it seems Flame has finally done it. :p

Welcome back Haldir!

TodayIsMine
04-13-2005, 02:52 PM
heh...thx g0d...

ra5
04-14-2005, 01:59 PM
Name: Nurtaku
Race: Demon

Description: Dark plate armour that is black and red, (thick armour and no helmet.) He wears armour on his feet,legs,arms,hands and chest.

Short Bio: As a kid a sword was passed down to him from generations. Now there is a powerful demon after him to get the sowrd. His town
burnt down from the same demon that want's the sword. Know Nurtaku won't rest untill he kills the demon Karuto,and aveges his family's death.Name: Nurtaku

Armegeddon_Raina
04-14-2005, 07:34 PM
Yo, It would be cool if you put a liiiiitle more info, Cheers duude

TodayIsMine
04-15-2005, 04:20 AM
ya but riana, he was in before. he's just resigning. don't worry about it. but it was a good decision that you made. we'll let ra5 go through. but, the next person that has a short character info, do the same.(but perhaps reject some people...we're getting too many)

Armegeddon_Raina
04-15-2005, 06:38 PM
oops....sowwie.

g0d_of_death
04-15-2005, 06:44 PM
Raina, your doing a great job :p

Armegeddon_Raina
04-15-2005, 06:58 PM
Aww thanks bro, *huggle*

TodayIsMine
04-16-2005, 05:49 AM
ya, u really know how to do this better than me. heh. maybe u shouold get an RPG started...u seem like u take control very well.

Armegeddon_Raina
04-16-2005, 08:47 PM
Ah im a leaderish type person :P

Kera
04-17-2005, 07:12 PM
ooc:im not changing my person to cunfusing lol hey flame sorry im still grounded but i should be back soon ill make sure of that.

im bad and good

name: Hitomi yori
female
hieght: 5'2
type: 75% dog demon
eye color: bright emurald green with a gold out line
hair: black goes down to knees in a braid
human form: shys kind and caring most of the time but when angered she can be highly a danger to all, but shell try to help any one that needs it and keeps her emotions to her self normaly but some peaple can break throw that shell of lonelyness but depends on who can

cloths: always waer black and red black baggy pants, black boots, red tang top with die on it and a dark brown cloke

demon form:
hieght: 5'4
eye color: gold with green outline
hair color: silver
info: only transforms in this form when mad or needs to protect some one and on the night of the creset moon she stays in this form all night, her demon blood some times takes control and cant cuntrol her self some times

TodayIsMine
04-18-2005, 03:52 AM
yay kera's back! good to see u kera...

Ranshiin
04-18-2005, 03:54 AM
Name: Lyon
Race: Dragon

Weapon: He owns a katana that was made with a material stronger than diamond. what the material itself is called, and where it can be found, is only known between him and the rest of his family. This katana is his primary weapon which he will use as necessary. His secondary weapons is his dragon form, which he seldom uses due to the fear of losing control, as in his dragon form he is extremely sensitive; being able to suddendly become angry or depressed without warning.

Description: Despite being virtually pure dragon, he generally remains in an almost human form; the only way to tell being that he has a tail and his legs and feet are similar to hind legs of dragons. He's roughly 5 and a half foot tall in his humanoid form, with lightly tanned skin. His hair is dark red, short but spiked up, with one thick strand hanging down in front of him. He diserns himself from wearing any valuable or expensive clothing in the events of fights, so only wears a loose shirt and pants.

Bio: He lived the majority of his life in a small close-knit village which was generally unknown to the outer worlds but five or so years ago the village was attacked by demons. One such demon took his mother hostage and slaughtered his father. he escaped from the demons and wanders around trying to find a way to defeat them, whether it be through his own training or the help of others which has recently brought him to the group.

Personality: He generally doesn't care about good or evil; he will side with whichever proves to him the most useful in defeating the demons. However, he is generally thoughtful and prefers not to physically harm people, though once provoked enough he will forget all of this and will stop at nothing to defeat whoever angered him. He's also not very interested in women.

some small details of his dragon form
height - roughly thirty foot, wingspan about thirty-five foot
color - fire red, with yellow eyes

btw I'm not a newbie rper. I'm pretty good at it.

has anybody explained what happened in the first part of this yet? I'd like to know.

Searchman
04-18-2005, 04:40 AM
BOO... I'm back Flame.

Sorry i cracked it when i left your other RP i was loseing my internet and i snapt.

Can i rejoin please?

TodayIsMine
04-18-2005, 12:45 PM
wow...mac...that was actually worth reading. i know there are a lot of ppl in already, but u seem worthy enough. im trying my best to reject the ppl who dont have good character info, but i can't reject wut u gave me. i approve. u may begin on the journey: tale of the legendary phoenix. the info about part I is on my first post in that RPG. plz read it. ull understand things.

searchman...long time no see. i have to be honest, i only liked u when u used huron blackheart. if u return to my RPG as huron, then i approve, but as the gargoyle, forget it. i hated the gargoyle because it proved no significance to the plot. forgive my rudeness but im being honest. again, if u wish to return, huron will be accepted.

Life and Death
04-18-2005, 03:37 PM
Hey, can i join?
Here's my charcter's info...

Name: Sukoyu
Equipment: BroadSword......(carries over shoulder) , leather clothing, and over the leather is some armor that is coloured dark red..
Hair/eye colour: Hair colour is dark blue, eye colour, is dark blue..
Personality: Serious...most of time, but can be fun sometimes and outgoing..
Race: Half-War Demon, Half human

Short Bio: Sukoyu was just a normal kid living in his village. No one new he was a half-demon exept his parents. They kept it a secret because no Demons where aloud in the village. Later on, the guards of the village noticed that he was different...in a way... So they questioned the parents until, they gave in. Sukoyu left the village at the age of 16. A few weeks later, he came back to the village to secretly see his parents.....but when he came, the village was destroyed. He knew it was a demons doing....

He decided that just being lonley all his life is pointless, so he decided to go on a journey to kill that demon and perhaps, make some freinds.

TodayIsMine
04-18-2005, 04:22 PM
life and death...i dont know if i can accept much more in the RPG rite now. but...i'll let u join for now. plz just dont suck.

Sarge
04-18-2005, 06:54 PM
Name: Dante Uzamaki
Race: Half Demon

Weapon: The Alchemist Demon Blade it has been passed down by his family for sometime now it is filled with demonic power slowly leaking into him.

Description: he is short and has silver hair that is semi-long and wears black pants and heavy leather boots with metal tips and a red jacket that leaves my chest open and a black strap goes across my chest and wears a amulet passed down by his mother before she died.

Bio: He is from a superior race from long ago and is the only one left for he knows and hopes to bring peace back to his life by finding his family
he has traveled everywhere is search of a man who knew his family and everytime he gets close to him he is allways side tracked either trying to save people or is attacked.

Personality: he is kind at heart sometimes and can be very stubborn
at times all cause he was raised like that. But truely he is kind and well given he will let anyone in and will try his best to make anyone that is down feel a whole lot better cause if he ever sees someone down he will talk that person through.

Fighting Style: Shorikin it has been passed down by his family its a mixture of ninjitsu,kendo,alchemy,hand seals and smarts
when ever in the middle of battle he will stay off for a few minutes and figure a plan out to find the persons weak points. When he gets into battle when someone gets hurt his power increases and his eyes change color.

Body: has extreme muscle around the legs and arm and has yellow eyes and one eye is red from his half demon blood.

Village: Toriyoko a small village east of Resem and by now he is known through out the area and half the villages fear him cause of his blade and scaring eye some people even said if you look at him you will die in place but it his foretold that does not happen. (Rank=) he is know only as Dante Soul Reaver.

Ranshiin
04-19-2005, 03:29 AM
Hey thanks Flame Demon for approving my character.

It'll be a while whilst I get the total hang of what exactly is happening - strapped for time (posting during class at college lol) but I'll make an effort to get grips with everyone's names as soon as I can.

I might need to save a list. lol.

Searchman
04-19-2005, 04:39 AM
Ok Flame but I changing Huron a little bit seeing how I kind of killed him.

Name: Huron Blackheart
sex: Male
Race: Demon
States: Neutral
Weapon: big stick
Magic: Darkness powers (but don’t know it)
Looks like: guy in big black clock
BIO: After he “Almost” died he we somehow able to get to his feet like the gods had given him a second chance at life but taking away his sword and armour.
Huron dose not remember anything before his “death” (the poor guy has amnesia) so he dose not even remember his own name so he searches to find his memories.

I hope that is ok just a couple small changes not much different.

TodayIsMine
04-19-2005, 04:42 AM
as long as its huron again, its fine with me, search.

~mystery~
04-21-2005, 03:19 PM
hey do you think i could possibly start in? i know its late in the RP, but there arent many going on. if its a yes ill make up a character.

TodayIsMine
04-22-2005, 01:39 PM
actually, mystery, im not looking for any new joiners right now. if you would like to post a character, i will look at it, and later on in the story, i may PM you if i accept your character. thx.

gyren hell
04-24-2005, 08:00 PM
Name: Kojii Maruni

Weapon: A sword called Ryu Rokujo. It was made of black steel and when you take it out, the blade is on fire. The hilt isn't burned, though.

Specialty: Fighting in the highest levels and flirting (somewhat his special specialty)

Description: He wears normal village clothes, when he's there though. Whe he isn't, he wears a black puffy vest that has pockets with nothing under it, green old pants with lots of pockets and some white wrapping bandage on his sole. He has a white cloth tied above his forehead. He has shiney blue spikey hair and brown eyes.

Bio: Needless to say, it's personal.

Body type: Muscular. 6 pac abs!!!

(my friend, sweet angel, has taught me to rp so I know what I should do.)

TodayIsMine
04-24-2005, 08:44 PM
well gyren, good character info, only...im not accepting players rite now. ill contact u wen i want more joiners. thx.

sw33t ang3l
04-30-2005, 06:44 PM
That's ok bro (he wanted me to say that cuz he's to lazy to log on)

fang_girl_101
04-30-2005, 07:05 PM
hello, sorry i havn't been able to post i've been busy but here is kyu's statis yes i know this will be the second time i post this due to i posted the first one in the 1st " the journey"

name: kyu

gender female

race:demon half breed/vampire she has ears and a tail like a white wolf

friends: dark, a new demon half breed kika, drgn and many more

hieght: 5'9

weight:120

past: lost both of her parents due to a framing and from a demon's war. she wears a pendent of her partents around her neck. during a full moon she turns into a demon. though she trys to control her craving's for blood though sometimes it doesn;t work. she likes to explore new places and meet new people.

TodayIsMine
05-02-2005, 09:34 AM
alrite fang...np. i told everyone to post it here anyway.

Satoshi Hiwatari
07-29-2005, 01:07 PM
Name: Suriku Surimanu
Race: Human
Weapon: turns into an angel like being bearing white wings and uses magic to fight, his name is Rukino, (just a small addition to his weapons) he also uses his sword, The Longsword of the Hikari Tenshi, a sword passed down by his family as protectors of the Angelics

Short Bio: He grew up in the small village of Hurakino, that is until his whole village was wiped out, the village was the last species of human, called Angelics , that could trasform into angelic beings, the people who destroyed the village are currently unknown. He has no current memory of anything accept, his family, and wat his race is.

He set out on a journey to find any other traces of his people, but so far, it has been for naught.

He came up to a band of travellers one day to find all sorts of people, he joins them, hopefully to find any surviving members of the Angelics.

Suriku's Description: He wears a black cloak with a white sage's outfit under it. he has black hair, and black eyes

Rukino's Description:He has white wings and and wears whatever Suriku is wearing when he transfroms. He has blonde hair, with one bang dangling in his face, and he has yellow eyes

TodayIsMine
07-31-2005, 07:15 AM
ANYONE WHO READS THIS WILL KNOW THAT I AM OFFICIALLY REOPENING THE JOURNEY:TALE OF THE LEGENDARY PHOENIX. WHETHER IT STICKS OUT, OR DIES DOWN AGAIN, I WANT TO GIVE IT ANOTHER CHANCE. I WAS INSPIRED THIS MORNING WHEN I READ THE NEW SIGN-UP CHARACTER INFO BY SATOSHI. ALL JOURNEY MEMBERS PLEASE POST IN THE RPG WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK (U HAVE UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY).

NOW, I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE FOR CLOSING IT AND PERHAPS ADDING BOREDOM TO PEOPLES' LIVES...I KNOW IT'S BORING LOSING SOMETHING FUN (I'M BORED EVERY DAY...) AND I JUST WANT TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL FINISH THE JOURNEY, TO THE END IN THE BATTLE AGAINST THE PHOENIX AND/OR DRAKAN!

I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL BACK SOON, BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I MY BEST CHANCE TO RESTART IT...I LOVE U ALL, AND I SHALL AWAIT YOUR RETURN. ALLOW ME TO POST THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE I WANT TO SEE:
-KERA
-RED STORM
-CHIBI-CHAN
-G0D_OF_DEATH
-SW33T ANG3L
-MAC
-PUGZNROKU
-AMAZON GODDESS
-FANG_GIRL_101
-ARMAGEDDON RAINA (we need the humour rai lol)
-LOST ANGEL (if u wanna come back)

and anyone else who i may have forgotten due to them being absent for a long period of time (these ppl PM me so i can filter u out).

AGAIN, I HOPE TO SEE U ALL REJOIN SOON AND I'M SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED...

Dean haragatsu
08-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Name: Dean hatsugi
Race:human-Demon
Weapon: the grate swordofhonor(skinny sharp katana)

Short Bio: dean was raisedin the village named karatsugi a village fillled with neko people and demons,when he was 15 this parents where murdered bye a neko-demon and he grabed his dads sword and killed it and learned all his techneaques from hate

Dean fled from the village running from hispast uknowingfull on what he might find journy.

description:hewearsa red cloak a red shirt and some red pants under it and his sword is seathed to his side.

Kera
08-09-2005, 03:35 AM
Im so happy that youve restarted the journey for the like i dont know what time and it looks like some one else wants to join in flame Demon. *Smiles at Dean and Waves*

TodayIsMine
08-09-2005, 09:07 PM
dean, if you're a good RPer, ur in. i am actually looking for new joiners now that the war is getting closer in the story.

go post, and enjoy!

Dean haragatsu
08-09-2005, 11:21 PM
thanks wheres the topic thing now

TodayIsMine
08-10-2005, 07:36 AM
just go to "the journey: war of the gods" and read up a bit through there...then post and do what u wish...but if u suck at RPing, i'm kicking you out. cuz right now i can only afford to have good players.

Dean haragatsu
08-10-2005, 10:35 AM
thanks ill try my best and give it my all

Satoshi Hiwatari
08-10-2005, 09:11 PM
so, Flame am i in the RP now?

TodayIsMine
08-10-2005, 09:23 PM
sry, man. ya ur in...but please make sure that u can type with good grammar and use punctuation.

Satoshi Hiwatari
08-10-2005, 09:52 PM
okay, man, cool

Dark Edge
09-05-2005, 10:56 AM
Flame can you let me in your RPG and teach me how to make one eventually?because i'd be damn good at making them but yours looks really cool

Dark Edge
09-05-2005, 11:04 AM
Please out of the goodness(or badness)of your hearts somebody show me how to join the journey

Dark Edge
09-05-2005, 11:05 AM
GHI(levels!!!!!make me insane!)

Dark Edge
09-05-2005, 11:06 AM
Umm can some1 explain to me how to get into battles

Chibi-chan
09-05-2005, 11:16 AM
Will you stopp with the spamming! Nobody is going to want to talk to you if you keep it up! How about you try and read the rules and the threads a little more carefully and you'll find the answers!

Ranshiin
09-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Damn n00bie spammer people -_-'

Keitaru-san
09-08-2005, 07:47 AM
can i join the journey?

kingkostas
09-08-2005, 08:54 AM
Your game sounds very interesting....i would like to join

You seem to be a good Rp player...so maybe you know D&D(dungeons&dragons) the first rpg in the world.....
I play tabletop rpg..in real life with a sheet....and dices and it's been a long time that i started online rpg gaming...
(just visit this site....www.rdinn.com)
If i can join please tell me so i can post my background and other things.:)
I just have a little problem in english....because it's my second language (i am from greece)
Sorry for disturb you...be good....:)

TodayIsMine
09-08-2005, 01:39 PM
keitaru, and kingkostas, u may both post character info first, from there i will determine whether u r in or out. i want very good RPing from anyone i choose, thats why in ym RPG u will rarely see bad grammar or spelling. king, dont worry about being bad at english, wut u wrote here looks good to me.

so just refer to other character sign-ups to see how to format ur character info. ill read it as soon as i see it.

kingkostas
09-11-2005, 02:58 AM
ADMAR COLDWINTER

Name: Admar Coldwinter

Race: Dwarf

Weapon: A great dwarven waraxe made by the hand of Admaron, enchated with the earth element energy by the wizards of mirinthol

Short bio:Admar was borned in the dwarven city of Mirinthol. His mother died in the mirinthol war when the frost giants attack the city!!! Admar was raised by his father Admaron and his uncle Adin. His father was honored by his battles.. but someday he died by a strong disease. After that admar taken by his uncle Adin. Adin was known as adin the trader and he was traveling around the world with admar...!!! Admar used to work as a Blacksmith in mirinthol and he was in the best blacksmith clan!!! After a lot of travels, Adin and admar took their own way when they lost each other in a deep dungeon, from then admar is an adventurer that hopes to find mirinthol and his uncle again.

Description: His long dark brown hair is decorated with gold rings and his beards are made with hard work. He wears a necklace that represents a Hammer and an Anvil and he have a dark red cape with the sign of the blacksmith clan....

Personality:Serious and gentle in some cases

Flame take this info for start because i don't want to right and then my post go lost..i will post something more...

red storm
09-11-2005, 04:51 AM
Two tips: first, ditch all the dots you keep using, it reads really annoying. Second, run your text trough a spellchecker. I have a feeling your first language isn't English (correct me if I'm wrong) and thats not a bad thing, mine isn't either, but every MS word has a spellchecker that can solve these grammar problems.

TodayIsMine
09-11-2005, 06:16 AM
thx storm. king, red storm is right...i could barely understand your bio. it was very hard to read. so please...try to edit your post...and when you post in my RPG, please do get your spelling and grammar checked so people don't get confused.

other than that the character seems fine to me, nothing wrong with him.

kingkostas
09-11-2005, 09:58 AM
Sorry guys i know that!!! You are all right, i just wrote the description too fast because all the other posts of my description was a waste of time, as i said you flame!!! Please excuse me about this.

And yes english is my second language, i am from greece.

Vampireness
09-11-2005, 03:19 PM
May i join? Im quite good at roleplaying, and explaining thing's...so yeah, i'll post my information on my character as soon as i get the okay's ^-^

Dark-Scar
09-11-2005, 03:32 PM
could i join? as Vampireness said, i'll post character bio's as soon as i get the thumbs up.

TodayIsMine
09-12-2005, 05:22 AM
vampireness, u honestly seem very good by the way u type and ur avatar says something about u lol. sure, u can join.
and dark, u seem alrite too, *thumbs up* lol.

Dark-Scar
09-13-2005, 09:26 AM
Great!

Name: Jackal
race: human
weapon: 'Ryoko' katana, found it in the small town of Naragoth. It's b;ade has afint green glow, and the hilt is black and red.

Short bio: Jackal is an Ex-soldier to King Brascus' army. his mum died when he was 2 and his dad was assasinated by Wu-Tan ninja. he vowed to take revenge. He traveled to Naragoth, and defeated the Wu-Tan, then obtained Ryoko. He went on to join the army, but left when he discovered the corruption of his country.

Description: He has straw coloured hair that sticks up, with green eyes, and a short goatee. he wears Army armour(chest plate, arm"protectors" and a stomach thing), and a sand clour top under that. He wears a belt that holds a grapeling hook, a cantine and a telescope. he wears loose black trousers, and thick grey bots, that secretly(not any more) hold a dagger. he wears a sheath, holding his katana, on his back.

Personality: Jackal is normally a bubbly person, that cracks the occasional joke. He knows when to be serious though. He learnt different styles of fighting in the army, from archery to CQC(close quarters combat), sword-play, to throwing implements.

If you want anymore, try and be satisfyed, or PM me

Keitaru-san
09-13-2005, 10:12 AM
if i can joi then here is my character;

name: freddie(nickname steelman because of his strengh)
Race: Human
Weapon(s): fists, Kicks and 'shamshir'(lion's tail translate) was given by an easter emperor for helping him with fight against mangolians, it is said the sword alon is usless but in hand of pure heart it has great power, nevertheless noone ever was able to awaken the power.

bio: freddy is an orphan at age of 8 when he realised that the body get stronger with practice he started to travel to see masters and learn their skills(and because of his ability of fast learning he became a powerful warrior)after 12 practicing in asia he learned all the martial arts he could possible, he don't like to speak much after when he spoke about seeing a ghost and everyone laughed at him and he decided to keep his thoughts for himself, at twenty of age he gone to himalaia peak to practice.

discription: long horse tail hair, black eyes, he is tall and muscular due to his practices he is also capable of crushing rocks into powder, he wears the most comfy clothes possible such as tai chi uniform or anything like that.

about freddy: he learns fast, once he see a style, move or a technique he'll learn it and make a deffence move for it, he like animals flufy ones, he like to work but not for the money, in fight he uses fists and kicks and rarely he has used the shamshir, and he hates people who tolerate justice, he also shy as well, and he can see the undead.

so what do you think?

red storm
09-13-2005, 10:37 AM
W00t! Lengthy bios and little to no spell errors, clearly some good RP-ers. I'd love to say you're in, but the final call is Flame's.

Dark-Scar
09-14-2005, 03:24 PM
Please!!!

Keitaru-san
09-14-2005, 03:47 PM
W00t! Lengthy bios and little to no spell errors, clearly some good RP-ers. I'd love to say you're in, but the final call is Flame's.hehe sorry its just when i type fast i knida miss spell sometime, and thanks for the comments.

TodayIsMine
09-14-2005, 03:53 PM
Red storm, i trrust u enuff to pick who joins lol. uh...dark-scar ur in, make ur first post in "The Journey: War of the Gods". kaitaru...u seem alright, i just don't like the name that much...if you have no other names for him (like if he's a valuable character of your's) then keep the name the same, just decide whether it will be spelled with an "ie" or a "y" at the end.

ill see u two in the Journey soon i guess. dont screw up cuz its coming to an end soon and i want it to be as good as possible.

Vampireness
09-14-2005, 03:57 PM
::sweat falls from her face:: here i go!

Name: Keiko Sasake

Race: Vampire

Appearance: Keiko has brown hair, about 3 inches from her shoulders. She is extremely tall for her age, 5'10" at 16. She has normally grey eyes, that turn a dark violet when someone makes her mad. She wears a black and red dress type thing with a belt slightly loose hanging off of her waist, and sometimes she wears her black netted jacket over it. Her necklace hanging from her neck was given from her father with a red amulet with gold trim around it sometimes if you look hard enough you can see Keiko and her dad playing in the meadows when she was a little girl.

Personality: Nice and fun loving mostly but when someone hurts the people closest to her she can’t control herself. She often enjoys meditating but it never does her any good if she never reads the books of spells which she is too young to learn. She mostly studies at wielding bigger and sharper weapons than the ones she has. She'll lay down beside a tree for just a simple piece of fruit and be happy. She also loves to take a bath in her favorite hot springs. She is a peaceful vampire but turns dark when her friends are in danger.

Weapons:

Inferno Blade: a sword that lights up with fire and gives the enemy a powerful slash. The inferno blade was given to her by her mother who was carelessly carried away from her by slayers when she was a little girl. The blade has blue markings on it when in use.

Fireballs: Little fireballs she throws at her opponents that blows up. Not a big deal she was born with it but only learn how to use it just a year ago.

Kasari-gama: It’s a 3 foot chain with a scythe attached to the end, that Keiko swings at her opponents.

History: She is a vampire of the Valaryion breed. Sadly, there are only two Valaryions left because of the Slayers. The other one being her best friend, Shinobu. Valaryions are an odd hybrid of sorts, with two forms. A basic form, with black and grey leathered wings, and an immunity to sunlight. She dislikes it, though. When she would morph, her wings become feathery and jet black all over, becomes taller, and rage over powers almost all other emotions. Not to be trifled with.
When she isn't transformed, her wings stay inside her back. Kind of all folded up under her skin. She spreads them if she needs them, but it hurts. She carries two weapons. While she may seem indestructible but she isn’t, she can be quite soft. Her friends are her weakness. She would do anything, go anywhere, to protect them.

Her mother Kako Sasake was attacked by the slayers who attacked her tribe she then was brought far away from her when they carried her and never herd of her again. Who knows she could be still alive but that’s her quest , Keiko has to take back revenge for her village and find her mother.
Her father on the other hand died a very painful death right before her eyes. The slayer had split his chest open and to where he bleed to death and before he died he said "take this blade....and use it well only you can unleash its great powers..." with his last words.

TodayIsMine
09-14-2005, 04:10 PM
vampy, looking good. a very unique character to add...i just hope u understand, this story does ake place in a fantasy medieval land...it isn't anything modern.

Vampireness
09-14-2005, 04:13 PM
o_o Yes! Thank you ^-^ ill start to read the posts to get an idea of what's happening so i don't sound like an idiot newb ^-^ seeya then!

TodayIsMine
09-14-2005, 04:15 PM
lol, im glad to have someone who's excited lol

Keitaru-san
09-14-2005, 04:32 PM
ok great thanks, actualy freddie it is and its my nickname which was given to me after the nightmare on elm street. and thanks.

TodayIsMine
09-14-2005, 04:33 PM
ok, freddie it is then.

Keitaru-san
09-14-2005, 05:04 PM
gracias sinior wow i'm a character yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Dark-Scar
09-15-2005, 03:13 PM
In war of the gods wat should i post about, and wat is the main story about??

red storm
09-15-2005, 03:20 PM
What you post about depends on your character, theres not much we can do to help.

As for the story, read back a few posts to get aquanted. Also, this thread might help: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=21966

TodayIsMine
09-15-2005, 03:49 PM
thx for helping out storm.

Kera
09-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Weeeeee Tester on the lose *Starts jumping all around.* I think i ahve a job now YAY!

TodayIsMine
09-16-2005, 05:22 AM
lol, kera, slow down, u'll get hurt! *watches her slam into a pole* lol.

Armegeddon_Raina
01-02-2006, 03:36 AM
HI.... do i have to like rejoin or something????...... hehehe... um... *blushes* yeah.. iunno if anyof you remmeber me.. but yeah.. i'm like.. Raina...

Blindfox
01-04-2006, 06:09 PM
blah hates being new