PDA

View Full Version : G-UNIT and SHADY records

gangsta
04-03-2005, 09:34 PM
who likes g-unit, eminem, dr. dre and other artists in these records

AngelWolf
04-03-2005, 09:38 PM
Just bout nobody like rap on this site except me and some of these folk in my sig like Aeris and some other people I think.

cant foget The Game too

Dracula 2.0
04-03-2005, 09:45 PM
Rap should be banned, it's not good music at all. Manson would kick 50's behind in music.

og_loc58
04-03-2005, 10:16 PM
i created this thread but it has my friends name on it.

SL!C3R
04-05-2005, 05:55 AM
i quite like eminem and sum of the music by dre and g-unit etc but my fave would probably be eminem:P

og_loc58
04-05-2005, 11:20 PM
rap will beat any other music out there.

Darien*
04-05-2005, 11:51 PM
i like all of g-unit, eminem, and various other rappers.
rap is just about the most dominant type of music in the industry
thats what most average people listen two.

Queen-of-Mars
04-06-2005, 12:42 AM
Rap is up there, but I don't think it would beat everything out. I'm okay with some of it. BTW, I like Eminem.

og_loc58
04-06-2005, 07:33 PM
my is all the G-UNIT gang

*edit* There was no reason to start a new thread on a group that already had a thread.

sephiroth33
04-08-2005, 12:41 PM
g units alright but eminem sux

tao_bason05
04-08-2005, 12:45 PM
hell yeah! eminem sux alot! g-uint is ok and all right! but eminem is a wanna-be rapper!

banzii
04-08-2005, 12:54 PM
i like all those rappers but is g-unit retarted i mean like when he says "g-g-g-g-g-g unit" it says retarted

/Aifa|
04-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Im not hearing any good reasons as to why "eminem sux", enlighten me. G-Unit probably wouldnt be this big without Eminem.

And yeah, i listen to all these guys.

Rap should be banned, it's not good music at all. Manson would kick 50's behind in music. We listen to it, we like it, its music to our ears, and we dont complain about your music to you. So return the favour or just shut the f--- up. Different people create different music.

Tsuna Kadiri
04-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Rap should be banned, it's not good music at all. Manson would kick 50's behind in music.
If you don't like rap, that's fine. But don't go shouting "OMG rap liek so totally sux". I don't like rap, but I'm fine with the people that listen to it. Pfft, I'm sure half the people in this thread don't like my kind of music either.

Well, I shouldn't have said that I don't like ALL rap. The older stuff by Notorious B.I.G and Tupac was good.. and Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre.. and Run DMC.. ^___^ All of that is fine with me.

TodayIsMine
04-08-2005, 07:15 PM
obviously...rap SHOULD DIE!

Slayerfan
04-08-2005, 07:55 PM
Eminem sucks because in most of his songs he talks about his ex-wife and whines about Hailey and blah blah blah and it sucks. Gay Unit is the wrost of the worst i've ever heard because 50 spent just stands there and mumbles his words and to understand him you need subtitles, and even with subtitles you won't be able to read any of it because the words would colide into eachother in a chaos of distruction. But that's how all rap is isn't it? It's just a bunch of mumbling and nonsence you'll need to slow the songs down about 10x it's normal speed, and even if you do just that your head will explode from all the confusion and the lack of sheer talent. Trust me, in about five years from now rap will be gone.

/Aifa|
04-08-2005, 10:54 PM
obviously...rap SHOULD DIE!

Eminem sucks because in most of his songs he talks about his ex-wife and whines about Hailey and blah blah blah and it sucks. Gay Unit is the wrost of the worst i've ever heard because 50 spent just stands there and mumbles his words and to understand him you need subtitles, and even with subtitles you won't be able to read any of it because the words would colide into eachother in a chaos of distruction. But that's how all rap is isn't it? It's just a bunch of mumbling and nonsence you'll need to slow the songs down about 10x it's normal speed, and even if you do just that your head will explode from all the confusion and the lack of sheer talent. Trust me, in about five years from now rap will be gone. Congratulations, youre the first one to say that rap sucks and provide a reason for it unlike the idiot before you. But you still suck. Why? You fail to acknowledge that people here like rap a lot, so your rant just makes you look stupid in here. The huge rap culture has been going on for decades now and wont "be gone" in 5 years, but if you keep going around talking like that then theres a chance you will be gone in 5 years. If you need to slow rap down 10 times to understand it then youre nothing but a slow a--. I wonder what gay music you listen to if thats what you need to understand lyrics. You dont know jack about Eminem and his songs to say that because that was one of the worst assumptions about Eminem ive ever heard, and if you cant understand 50 at all then its now a fact you are a slow a--. You dont like rap, but we dont care, so youre little opinion there is meaningless and is disrupting the topic as it's about who likes them.

Ill just repeat myself now: We listen to it, we like it, its music to our ears, and we dont complain about your music to you. So return the favour or just shut the f--- up. Different people create different music.

If you diss, then you will get dissed back. Hopefully one day people like you can grow up and learn to accept that people have different taste in music. Which is not hard to comprehend in your head that bursts from confusion. Read your little post there in 10 years time and if you dont think it was a stupid thing to say, then youre just too stupid to understand that people are different than you.

Slayerfan
04-08-2005, 11:47 PM
For your information i listen to Metal and i could care less what people think of me. If they think i'm dumb go ahead no skin off my a$$. An I will be gone in five years? What is that some pathetic little threat. And i understand that People make different music but i don't like it but i don't force people to stop listening to rap, and i don't give a damn if you get your panties in a bunch about it. I speak my mind and that's what i think, and if you can't take any criticism i suggest you go and cry to mommy

Missy
04-09-2005, 12:04 AM
Just bout nobody like rap on this site except me and some of these folk in my sig like Aeris Hehe, You're damn ryte I like rap, AngelWolf. =P .... Anyone got a problem with that, come see bout it.

Okay, first of all...... this thread is about "G-Unit and Shady records".... not DISSING ON RAP...... God, can't you people read??? .... Second of all....... If you want to diss on rap, go to the old thread named "Rock beats hip hop/rap hands down".... or something like that....... Exactly what is your big deal about hating on rap??.....

Okay, 80% of this forum are Rock fanatics.... and 20% of us are rap lovers.... BUT , honestly, do you see me going around sayin' "Rock is gay, Rock sux, Rock is for devil worshipers!" ????... Come on, I have yet to see a thread about Rap fans dissin rock people...... Other than saying something AFTER someone dissin on rap first....

People have their own tastes in music, and honestly i don't see a point in bashing on someone elses personal preferences...

You say Eminems music is nonsense........ But what about some rock artists?? ... Here's some lyrics from Marilyn Manson:

wrench is just a household god but i carry mine with pride
i dont' worj but i can worj with it to split your smile
run you down without a twitch, your car's just not as big as mine
tear the son out of your b**** and sprinkle your remains with lime
i ain't no working man, i do the best i can, i got the devil's hand
my afternoon's remote control
daydream milk and genocide
tranquility with broken knees, silly putty enemies
butter knife in your side
what i got i got for free, middle finger technology
what's yours is mine, yours is mine, told you f*****, yours is mine
snake eyes for sissies

--
Now you tell me that's not nonsense?..... At least Eminem talks about real life situations..... Manson talks about.... daydream milk and genocide.... and snake eyes for sissies...... .... for God knows why.... ~___~

Bah... I'm just gonna agree with Aifa and the phrase he repeated TWICE now....... http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/dry.gif

Grow up, please??http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif No.... seriously....... http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

/Aifa|
04-09-2005, 12:49 AM
For your information i listen to Metal and i could care less what people think of me. If they think i'm dumb go ahead no skin off my a$$. An I will be gone in five years? What is that some pathetic little threat. And i understand that People make different music but i don't like it but i don't force people to stop listening to rap, and i don't give a damn if you get your panties in a bunch about it. I speak my mind and that's what i think, and if you can't take any criticism i suggest you go and cry to mommy Who said that you're trying to convince anyone to stop listening to rap? You're just being annoying and dont belong in here, as we're trying to have a discussion about G-UNit and Shady records. Simple. And that wasnt a threat before. Its cause and effect. You like to diss people who tend to play with guns, then you may just get shot one day if you find yourself in the wrong place. You can get shot for using the N word in the streets if youre not black. So if you can come into this thread and start hating, then im not surprised if you get beat up or shot one day because of that.

You can speak your mind, but not here. Read the topic, and if you cant add to that then shut up. It wouldve been more tolerable if you just said you didnt like Eminem with your reason and leave it there, as i was asking for a reason before, but you just had to keep going didnt you? I could go around to the threads about metal and diss them but i dont. I know how to respect other people's interests unlike you.

EDIT: And dont send me your stupid PMs.

booohooo.... rock is gay! Ok, you were the one who said if you have a thought let it go, and you do that. Now i don't know what you're trying to prove here by doing that but it's showing me that you are imature and stupid. I have been dissed better than that by smarter people. You can claim that, but without any reason youre the one that still looks stupid. Im proving that people like you arent welcome in these threads. So stay out since you have nothing good to say in here.

Wtf is the point of that quote?? If that quote was from someone who was dissing rock then you diss him or her, not other rap fans.

Tsuna Kadiri
04-09-2005, 05:33 AM
Eminem sucks because in most of his songs he talks about his ex-wife and whines about Hailey and blah blah blah and it sucks. Gay Unit is the wrost of the worst i've ever heard because 50 spent just stands there and mumbles his words and to understand him you need subtitles, and even with subtitles you won't be able to read any of it because the words would colide into eachother in a chaos of distruction. But that's how all rap is isn't it? It's just a bunch of mumbling and nonsence you'll need to slow the songs down about 10x it's normal speed, and even if you do just that your head will explode from all the confusion and the lack of sheer talent. Trust me, in about five years from now rap will be gone.
.... Did you just NOT read my post up there? This isn't supposed to be a "battle of Rock vs. Rap", it's a thread about G-Unit. Sure you can give your opinion, but don't start whining when people give their opinion back.

Your making us Rockers look like lunatics... -_-;;

AngelWolf
04-15-2005, 10:44 PM
Awww man I missed this I wish I was here to get on him too awww man I can't believe I missed that Dammit!!

O well back on topic Yeah Shady Records doin big things they gonna be as big as Bad Boy and Def Jam one day, probably alrdy is. And the thing wit Eminem suks let me put it like this. Dre brought in Eminem, Eminem brought in 50, 50 brought in Young Buck Lloyd Banks, and The Game. So without Shady they woulda neva got 50

Karel
04-23-2005, 02:44 PM
obviously...rap SHOULD DIE!Obviously you speak for yourself and a few others who hate rap.. what ever it is you listen to I probably should be saying the same.

As you can see I don't listen to any of those, bone thugs are the only rappers I've been listening to since 1993

cool
04-23-2005, 05:02 PM
G-unit is the bomb