PDA

View Full Version : friends

biggy X
04-03-2005, 04:26 PM
i am new and need some friends

Nyanko
04-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Well, keep lookin'. *eats bx*

Welcome, follow the rules that everyone else who posts here will inform you of, don't feed the mods, and no ritual sacrifices.

*hands him a stuffed zebra* Enjoy.

The Lost Angel
04-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Hello and welcome to the land of AF*hands him a plushie of me*Dont spam,dont double post,rea the rules,and have fun

Gjallarhorn
04-03-2005, 05:56 PM
some advice: dont just ask for friends, because then they cannot be considered true trustworth friends. they are simply psuedo-friends based on words.....

you'll make friends through conversation and similar interests.......

Chaos Sushi
04-03-2005, 06:02 PM
il be your friend dude

DarkMagicianGirl
04-04-2005, 04:53 AM
Hi. Welcome to the forums. If you need anything or need a friend just private message me and I will be hapy to help you. I see you meant the cannibal but there are others so watch yourself around here. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu. *bows before vanishing*

Myrra
04-04-2005, 07:09 AM
Hello and welcome. Do take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them.

Too late to warn you of the cannibals...have fun anyway.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

The Rebel
04-04-2005, 02:45 PM
Welcome and enjoy AF. If you need anything, (friends included) just PM me. Watch out for blanket thiefs, you've met the cannibal so too late there. Oh this for you, (hands new member a broken remote control.) TTYL.

Lady Dragon
04-04-2005, 05:23 PM
Hello welcome biggy x, i'm Lady Dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. also if u wanna be in my family just ask me! ^_~

Chouji
04-04-2005, 05:28 PM
hi whats up welcome to the AF.................nuff said if you would like to join my family just pm me

Izumi Orimoto
04-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Welcome... *bows holding a goblin hands goblin to you* Have fun post dont spam

-dont double post
-dont give one word posts
-beware cannibals and blanket thieves
-annoy the mods/admins
-dont harrass fellow members
PM if want to be friends

Benitora_shadowman
04-04-2005, 07:45 PM
I can be your friend! Members here are friendly!

Ami~chan
04-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Welcome to the forums. Hope you have a good time here; im sure you'll make lots of friends. There are some rules, which include:
1. DON'T SPAM! That was in all caps because it is extrememly important. Spam is annoying and will not be tolerated.
2. Respect others opinions. 'Nuff said.
3. Have fun. We won't bite.
4. Don't double post. If you have something to say, say it in ONE post!

But besides that, im sure youll have fun. PM/IM me if you need anythin'.

animeseishi
04-06-2005, 07:38 AM
everyone here is your friend...just om us if you need anything..