PDA

View Full Version : naruto fans visit this thread pwease! i have a question

Kaoru217
04-01-2005, 09:51 PM
hey naruto fans, i heard that naruto is coming to america on toonami soon, is that true!? i hope so naruto seems awesome! XD

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
04-01-2005, 09:52 PM
i think it is i herd of that before as well ^^ im a big fan

Taikyo
04-01-2005, 10:45 PM
well...it is but not on toonami (read it on a site), its going to be on AdultSwim because it's bloody and things like that. And yeah Imma biiiig Naruto fan! ^__^ I just luuuve Haku and Itachi...err...all the hot guys of Naruto to be corrected. :D

Chouji
04-01-2005, 10:51 PM
I have prayed for this all my life ( i think i am the world's biggest Rock lee fan)

Gjallarhorn
04-01-2005, 11:10 PM
there are already rumors circulating about the voice actors, and it will be on AdultSwim, although they will not be showing the sexy no jutsu or harem no jutsu. this will be good for america, so many people will finally see an incredible anime and get some good music, since most american anime fans only know about bands like The Pillows through furi kuri.....they will finally get to hear asian kung-fu generation and orange range......and then it will become another fad amongst amricans who are prone to liking whatever the newest thing is.....
im an american hating american....go figure......

Taikyo
04-01-2005, 11:15 PM
there are already rumors circulating about the voice actors, and it will be on AdultSwim, although they will not be showing the sexy no jutsu or harem no jutsu. this will be good for america, so many people will finally see an incredible anime and get some good music, since most american anime fans only know about bands like The Pillows through furi kuri.....they will finally get to hear asian kung-fu generation and orange range......and then it will become another fad amongst amricans who are prone to liking whatever the newest thing is.....
im an american hating american....go figure......
lol...i do like Orange Range and Asian Kung-fu Generation, but their music video isn't half bad. But anyways, it would be a wonderful thing to have here, yet it's kind of sad that they're cutting out those scenes, it's funny when Naruto does the sexy no jutsu. >.<!!

MistaCloudStrife
04-02-2005, 12:15 AM
Orange Range is great... XD

Oh and yes, Naruto is now liscenced and will be shown on Cartoon Network in the 3rd quarter... Thats about summer... Of course it'll only show once a week, and after that they'll just be a load of re-runs... =P So that sucks... But oh well...

Benitora_shadowman
04-02-2005, 01:05 AM
I love Naruto! I can't wait to actually watch it. Thanks for the info. By the way NINJA HATAKE KAKASHI, you have cute kakashi sigs. I love Sasuke, he's so cute and kewl!

Kaoru217
04-02-2005, 12:35 PM
oh so naruto will be on adult swim on saturdays maybe?? i hoooope so!!!! yeah a lot of my friends at school are naruto FANATICS, i'm glad cause now i get to see what naruto is all about...

Gjallarhorn
04-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Orange Range is great... XD

Oh and yes, Naruto is now liscenced and will be shown on Cartoon Network in the 3rd quarter... Thats about summer... Of course it'll only show once a week, and after that they'll just be a load of re-runs... =P So that sucks... But oh well...
ONE A WEEK?!?! theres over 200 episodes in th series, and 52 weeks in a year.....thats nearly four years, no including the times between seasons when they will show reruns for a month.......

why dont they just show it subbed so they dont mess it up with crappy voice-acting? i'll just stick with d/ling it because CN will ruin it like everything else:p