PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Tennis.

Chibi Misao
04-01-2005, 10:24 AM
Anyone here watches Prince Of Tennis?Who are your favourite characters?My favourites are Tezuka, Fuji, and Atobe....:D :D Im currently watching the 6th box set...Im almost near the end of the whole thing already...:( This anime is really great!!..Theres lots of humour in it.They even have a few chibi episodes which are really funny!!!:D :D Other than that, there are so many guys to drool over in this anime.:laugh: :laugh:

M.C
06-30-2005, 01:26 AM
prince of tennis ?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? o.o werid ...

princess_comit
07-02-2005, 06:37 AM
who
?
:)

Lightangel
09-14-2005, 09:53 AM
FINALLY, another prince of tennis fan! I can't say which is my uber fav character, cause I actually like them all. I love the ever bit I watched, even though I've only seen to episode 86 but hope I can get to watch the rest sometime.

Chibi Misao
09-16-2005, 01:22 AM
Oh cool....nice to see another fan around here...Oh and to those who dunno what Prince of Tennis is, please dun spam this thread with useless replies...please and thank you ^^ Well, about prince of tennis, well i have'nt finished watching it yet, but i'll be able to watch the rest of it after my exams...so yay!! Can't wait...

Lightangel
09-16-2005, 01:28 AM
Do you know how many seasons there are or episodes?

mokulen22
09-16-2005, 08:40 AM
Do you know how many seasons there are or episodes?
It's it like 144..or something..I can't remember *hits head* stupid memory! :<_<:

Chibi Misao
09-17-2005, 12:39 AM
Err i think there was more than that...maybe 170++....i can't remember either...all i know is that this anime is really...really long...btw, which other teams do you like besides Seigaku?I like Hyotei...well mainly because Atobe is in it <3 <3

Lightangel
09-17-2005, 02:27 PM
I quiet like all the teams that I've seen but Seigaku is my fav. But I've been able to see anymore because my computer crashed with all my episodes (I thought I was going to die).

katrina_survivor
09-17-2005, 03:18 PM
Err i think there was more than that...maybe 170++....i can't remember either...all i know is that this anime is really...really long...btw, which other teams do you like besides Seigaku?I like Hyotei...well mainly because Atobe is in it <3 <3
I don't like to watch the Japanese anime episodes cause the anime isn't even close to being as good as the manga and if I get the box sets theres no suspense. So I'm reading the English graphis novels. Ever since GN #8 MOMO has been my favorite. "I'm not done goin' crazy" :D

Chibi Misao
10-04-2005, 01:01 AM
Well i prefer watching anime than reading the manga.Its so much better with all the music and sound effects..Reading the manga would really hurt my eyes coz its in black and white.Anime on the other hand is coloured, so its easier on the eyes.^^

I've just watched a couple more episodes yesterday.Im now at episode 158...Its almost coming to an end really soon...T_T

stigmatize
10-06-2005, 07:51 AM
Cool! You started a PoT thread. :D The anime/manga deserves a thread here. *nods nods*

Me favs are Inui, Kaidoh, Tezuka, Sanada and Akutsu. I like Seigaku the best, though i like Rikkai and Yamabuki too. <3

The episodes end after 178 episodes(i think), which is a shame, because i didn't quite want it to end. Hope to see the movie too. :D

Lightangel
10-07-2005, 08:38 AM
I know this is going to sound odd but after watching 'Prince of Tennis', I want to learn how to play tennis. Odd, I do know.

stigmatize
10-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Lol. No it's not odd. I had the very bad urge to learn and play tennis too after watching PoT. I want to learn all those flashy techniques...though i definitely will not be able to do so. I'll be lucky if i can just hit the tennis ball with a racquet. -___-

Remie-chan
10-07-2005, 02:26 PM
....I haven't seen Prince of Tennis....Yet. Im so eager to see it...It looks rather interesting..

MistaCloudStrife
10-10-2005, 05:45 AM
I dont like the chibi episodes... >_<'

Well except for the one when they all did thier special moves on that robot thing... THAT was funny...

stigmatize
10-10-2005, 06:17 AM
Aww...why not? The chibi episodes are the hilarious ones. Lol...i rememeber that robot episode. XD I love the chibi Xmas episode. Sent me roflmao.

But some normal PoT episodes can get quite boring...especially all the explanation parts. And some tennis matches have the tendency to drag on and on. -___-

MistaCloudStrife
10-10-2005, 03:35 PM
I missed alot of episodes....

I missed.... The end part of the training camp with all of the Japan teams... And I missed the Inter. High Tournament from.... After the US twins won.... I believe they were twins... >_< Its been a while.

And I don't remember the Xmas episode... T_T

katrina_survivor
10-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Lol. No it's not odd. I had the very bad urge to learn and play tennis too after watching PoT. I want to learn all those flashy techniques...though i definitely will not be able to do so. I'll be lucky if i can just hit the tennis ball with a racquet. -___-
I started playing tennis about a year and a half ago, and let me tell you, it's NOTHING LIKE POT. It is harder than it looks to even hit the ball in using the proper form, and most of those teqniques, although based on real shots, are impossible. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE THE POT SERIES OR REAL TENNIS. I LOVE THEM BOTH.