PDA

View Full Version : Spirit(thats meh)ish new!!!

Poetic_Day_Dream
03-31-2005, 07:09 PM
Hi i am new (no duh) confused and i feel very akward anyone wanna help me out please do

Poetnevermore
03-31-2005, 07:10 PM
I will help you out. What do you need help with?

Chouji
03-31-2005, 07:13 PM
hey spirit welcome to AF remeber to post alots to help build up your character and to watch out for blanket thiefs and cannibals and remeber to have lots of fun.

The Lost Angel
03-31-2005, 07:14 PM
Hey welcome to AF*hands u a plushie of me*Hope u have fun here and dont spam,dont double or triple post,read the rules and follow them.Also watch out for Cannibals and Blankie Thiefs.

Poetic_Day_Dream
03-31-2005, 07:17 PM
What are blanket thiefs?

Ami~chan
03-31-2005, 07:19 PM
Welcome to AF! I am Ami-chan, local blanket thief. *steals blanket* There are some rules 'round here, which include da followin':
1. DON'T SPAM!!! That statement was in all caps because it was VERY important. Spam is annoying, and will not be tolerated.
2. Respect other people! The Golden Rule!
3. Have fun, and don't worry; we don't bite (the cannibals do though).

PM/IM me if you need anything, whether it be a friend or advice. See you around!

Oh, and to answer your question, I am the blanket thief. The one and only blanket thief, that steals newbs blankets.

Poetic_Day_Dream
03-31-2005, 07:21 PM
ok ill be sure to follow the rules then

Bubblegum Pop
03-31-2005, 07:25 PM
Welcome to Animeforums! You'll have fun here, trust me it's fun! Make new friends! (i can't say nothin' more cause everyone's said mostly everything.) You can also PM/IM me also if you need anything, or just want to be a friend ^_^.

Lady Dragon
03-31-2005, 07:49 PM
hello welcome Poetic_Day_Dream, i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. also if u wanna be in my family just ask me! ^_~

dragongundam009
03-31-2005, 08:04 PM
Hello spirit,im kind of new here too.i dont relly know what a blankit thief is but i think they take your $.so watch out!!!

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\calvin's anime pictures\gw_duo039.jpg

Poetic_Day_Dream
03-31-2005, 08:35 PM
lol dont worry ill be sure to watch out lol i should really be looking for other places right now

____
03-31-2005, 08:52 PM
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy the site and have fun. Don't forget to visit the arcade.

DarkMagicianGirl
04-01-2005, 05:35 AM
Welcome to the forums. I see you meant the blanket theif but watch out for cannibals running around. If you need anything at all or need a friend. Just private message me and I will help you out. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu *bows before vanishing*

Myrra
04-01-2005, 07:33 AM
I'm a tad late, but welcome. I hope you have had the time to read the rules.
I like those who follow them.

Have fun and happy posting.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Poetic_Day_Dream
04-01-2005, 09:55 AM
ok ill read the rules and be sure to watch out for canibals thanks for all the advice everyone now im off to visit........the arcade?

Isunamaru
04-01-2005, 10:02 AM
hmm.....welcome to the AF....
*Ties newbie to the Wrack and tortures for a while*"due to people complaining about me burning people at the stake i have resorted to torturing the newbies......"

Poetic_Day_Dream
04-01-2005, 10:21 AM
oh gee dont us newbies feel special -.-