PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Zeke_Asakura
03-30-2005, 03:32 AM
Hello Everybody!,I'm new,I joined this morning.I just wanna tell ya'll that this is a great site. :computer:

DarkMagicianGirl
03-30-2005, 04:31 AM
Hi. Let me be the first to welcome you then Zeke. Hope you enjoy it here. As a friendly warning watch out for the cannibals and the blanket theif running around here. If you need anything or need a friend just private message me. Hope to hear from you sometime. *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu. *bows before vanishing*

Poetnevermore
03-30-2005, 05:44 AM
Hello there and welcome to the site. *gives a curtsey* If you need a friend to talk to when you're down, I'm always here. *Gives another curtsey, smiles, and leaves politely*

Gotanks
03-30-2005, 06:38 AM
hello im back my computer was acting up like a drobbled baby on crack:p

Myrra
03-30-2005, 10:06 AM
Allo and welcome. Please take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them.
Have fun, beware the cannibals and happy posting!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Ami~chan
03-30-2005, 10:12 AM
Welcome to the forums! I'm Ami-cha, and you must call me that. I am the blanket thief *points to siggy* See? Anyways, follow all rules, don't spam or be annoying, and just have lotsa fun. Beware the lovely cannibal, Nyanko-chan.

And fear the mods, for they will burn you alive.

Isunamaru
03-30-2005, 10:19 AM
hmm...newb...Welcome to the AF
*Ties newb to the wrack and starts torture method*"....."

tao_bason05
03-30-2005, 11:13 AM
Hey zeke! welcome to the AF, have fun, don't spam, and battle all the time! if you need a friend and a shaman officiant, PM me and i'm open! well laterz!

Lady Dragon
03-30-2005, 06:30 PM
hello welcome Zeke Asakura, i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. also if u wanna be in my family just ask me! ^_~