PDA

View Full Version : New Here

WatermelonX
03-27-2005, 04:36 PM
Hey all, I'm new here to this forum. Looking forwars to having a great time here :)

Lady Dragon
03-27-2005, 04:41 PM
hello welcome WatermelonX, i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. also if u wanna be in my family just ask!

Isunamaru
03-27-2005, 04:42 PM
welcome newb....
*ties newb to stake and lights it*"BURN NEWB BURN! MWAHAHAHAHA"

Taikyo
03-27-2005, 06:35 PM
welcome newb....
*ties newb to stake and lights it*"BURN NEWB BURN! MWAHAHAHAHA"
>.<! Not again! Isunamaru! Please don't scare WatermelonX. err...wait its a Sunday! of course you can do it. But take it outside. I don't want any, and I mean any spinklers turning on inside! >.<;;; But don't burn her too much.

lol =P. J/Kx3! anyways welcome to AF! please read the rules and follow them! Don't spam 'cuz if you do, D.R.E will likely form an angry mob, which she likes a lot. So don't spam! Oh! *hugs tight and doesn't let go* Its a pleasure to have you here! ^^ Don't be shame to ask questions, er.. yet it might be in the FAQ. But anyways, PM(piravte message) me if you need anything! ^__^
*lets go*

WatermelonX
03-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Not if I burn Isunamaru first =P
Don't worry I won't spam, I read all the rules and such. Thanks for the welcome! ^_^

Missy
03-27-2005, 07:03 PM
Welcome to AF.com ^_^ *hugs and squeezes*...

Hey, I'm from WA too..... >_< ... Have fun here, as I have.

Check out the Chatroom, Battle Arena, and Arcade.. steal some trophies from Member Name and KazeSniper... ^_^;;; hehehehe

Enjoy your stay And I'll see you around!

~MsAeris

The Lost Angel
03-27-2005, 07:03 PM
Hey newbie *hugs* welcome to AF

Myrra
03-27-2005, 10:35 PM
Well, hello and welcome to AF. I hope you will do me the honour of both reading and following the rules.
Have fun and post lots.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

DarkMagicianGirl
03-28-2005, 05:31 AM
Hi. Welcome to the forums. Watermellon yummy one of my favorite fruits. Don't worry I won't eat you but there are cannibals running around here and a blanket theif so watch yourself. If you need anything or need a friend I can help you. Hope to hear from you sometime. *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu. *bows before vanishing*

Young_Blood
03-28-2005, 07:39 AM
welcome to AF have a good time

The Rebel
03-28-2005, 03:51 PM
(walks up, and kisses hand.) Welcome and enjoy AF. I see some of my family has greeted you already. If you ever need anything just PM me and I'll do what I can. Laterz.

Ami~chan
03-28-2005, 03:59 PM
Welcome to AF!!! WatermelonX.... Do you taste like watermelon? If so, Nyanko-chan, the cannibal will love ya. But I am Ami-chan, the local blanket thief. *steals blanket* BwAHAHAHAHA!!!

*ahem* well, just have lotsa fun. Dont spam, double triple or quadriple post, and most importantly, do not anger the mods, for they will burn you alive!!!

sparkiest fox
04-27-2005, 01:16 PM
[B]Hi I am new here just joined last week and I really like it here.

miroku-inuyasha
04-27-2005, 01:27 PM
Hello, welcome to Anime Forum follow the rules and have fun

Aisuru
04-27-2005, 01:31 PM
Welcome! Your in for a treat! you can't find a better, yet more funner forums such as this place(i found that out on the first day). theres tons to talk about and much to do, so enjoy your stay...please stay! and like what they've mention, don't hesitate asking questions, it's all here!
Hope to hear more from yah, Bya.

~Aisuru~

Zedekiah
04-27-2005, 05:02 PM
Today to this place and welcome. As for us the happy く and it can point all feeling well it is thing here which. The time when it is good to verify, in large number the friend and apply because it has in order helps your travelling of life and to do.