PDA

View Full Version : Sign Up: Avatar the last air bender

Aelika the Avatar
03-23-2005, 07:03 PM
Aproved by Ayumi
Air. Water. Earth. Fire. Only the Avatar was the master of all four elements.Now it is time you your friends and the avatar must try and stop the Ruthless army of Fire Benders.Among you are fire benders that have rebelled and are being hunted for death.The journey you face will be great and in the end who knows what will happen. Join the adventures to see.....

Premade characters would be Sokka Aang (being aang you are not the avatar) Katara Prince Zuko and Prince Zukko's uncle.

Name:
Class: (Air Bender,Water Bender,Earth Bender,Fire Bender,Human Warrior)
Nation: Most it would be just one Fire,Water,Air,and Earth)
Description:
Biography: (Such as where they come from EX: Air benders have 4 temples such as-Southern Air temple,Northern Air Temple,Western Air Temple,Eastern Air Temple. While water benders can either be from the North Pole or the South Pole..and a bit about their family)

Im gonna be katara but heres my pro anyway:
Name: Katara
Nation: Water Nation
Class: Water Bender
Biography: From the South Pole mother was killed by the fire benders
is a member fo the waterbending tribe. She has been practicing her waterbending skills for quite some time, but it still at an amateur level. Hopefully one day Katara and Aang will travel to the North Pole where the remaining members of the waterbending tribe hopefully live. Katara is able to see the innocence in all creatures. While many at first did not trust Aang she did and that is one of her most treasured qualities:
Description:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/jumbojake2003/Katara.bmp

AngelWolf
03-23-2005, 07:05 PM
What about Katara's brother?

Izumi Orimoto
03-23-2005, 07:10 PM
Tha would be sokka
Name:Ayume
Class: Earth Bender
Nation: Earth
Biography: Earth temple is surrronded by wolves and is out on hunt of destroying the fire nation who killed her whole city
Description:
http://www.aucifer.com/iyimage/ayame/ayame_004.jpg

Isunamaru
03-23-2005, 07:13 PM
umm....is this approved??

Aelika the Avatar
03-23-2005, 07:14 PM
Yes i got the pm today :D Also like mimiru said that would by Sokka

AngelWolf
03-23-2005, 07:19 PM
Oh, awww you stole my wolf idea o well.

Name: Kin
Class:Human Warrior
Nation: Fire Nation
Bio:When was a little boy he was trained to be an fire bender but he decide he like fight regularly and trained in normal arts and is now a warrior for the fire nation.

Aelika the Avatar
03-23-2005, 07:23 PM
Your exepted though its quite odd... (u cant train to be a bender your born one....)

AngelWolf
03-23-2005, 07:29 PM
oh, well is my character ok with you? Is he too strong too weak?

Aelika the Avatar
03-23-2005, 07:29 PM
Its just right just rember benders are benders when they are born

the black dragon
03-23-2005, 07:31 PM
finally a decent show on nick

AngelWolf
03-23-2005, 07:34 PM
k gotcha oh btw my weapon description

Weapon Description:A staff that has a 3 blades one at the top to coming out like this ( | )

yeah finally a decent show on nick that people actually watch.

Aelika the Avatar
03-23-2005, 07:35 PM
Ok thats ok (though they use spears and plain staffs)

AngelWolf
03-23-2005, 07:47 PM
well I will just use a staff then

Ayame the Wolfdemon
03-23-2005, 07:53 PM
Name:Jufua
Class: Air Bender
Nation: Air
Biography: the last of the air benders of the southern air temple
Description:
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/jeri.gif

Aelika the Avatar
03-23-2005, 08:02 PM
Ur exepted!!

Pina Colada
03-23-2005, 08:08 PM
Name: Rin Rin
Class: Fire bender
Nation: Fire
Description:
Biography: Rin Rin is a hot tempered independant woman who is determined to kill off all who aren't fire benders

Aelika the Avatar
03-23-2005, 08:09 PM
Ok your exepted :d wwe got a baddie (by any chance do u know prince zuko?)

Negi
03-23-2005, 08:20 PM
Name: Nadoka
class: Air Bender
Nation: Air nation
Biography: Came from the western Air Temple

AngelWolf
03-23-2005, 08:23 PM
yay Negi joining

oh btw Ms.Aelika when is the RPG starting and do you want me to find someone to play Zukko and his Uncle.

Aelika the Avatar
03-23-2005, 08:38 PM
Yesif possible also aang and sokka. Negi your exepted! 2 air benders 1 fire 1 warrior and 1 water. and i dont know lets wait a lil longer

Isunamaru
03-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Char - Dise
Age - 15
Class - Ronin/Warrior
Bio - a well trained warrior, he's carried his blade since he was 8....he usually doesn't get angry and is something of an elitist....

Aelika the Avatar
03-24-2005, 05:42 PM
Erm okk your exepted!

Tauren
03-25-2005, 04:08 AM
i'll play
Name: Aldas
Biography: A very quiet person who cam from the Earth temple. And also dose not care about other nations.
Description:
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Red_Monkey_the_Swordsman_by_elaszer1.jpg

Aelika the Avatar
03-25-2005, 01:37 PM
Congrats Tauren your exepted!

Mink
03-25-2005, 01:51 PM
Name: Mink
Class: Water bender
Nation: Water nation
Biography:I Woke up in the forest and couldnt remember any thing. I Found my way out of the forest and in to what would seem to be a burned down village. A few days later My memory came back to me. I rememberd the fire nation attacking are village. I Was heart brocken and wanted reveng.
Descrption:

http://susanooh.anime.net/Art/Rie/water2.jpg

Aelika the Avatar
03-25-2005, 02:07 PM
Congrats mink you can rp with us!

Mink
03-25-2005, 02:09 PM
Thank you so much Aelika ^_^

Aelika the Avatar
03-25-2005, 02:28 PM
Yep :D

Tauren
03-26-2005, 07:05 AM
When shall we start?

The Lost Angel
03-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Name:Spike
Class:Lightning bender(has a special item to give him lightning)
Nation:lightning
Biography:He was abused when he was a kid after that he went to an orphenage and when he heard his parents did suicide he ran away
Description:http://animeforum.com/uploads/fire-emble-kiseki-attack.jpg

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
03-27-2005, 03:38 PM
Name:Aiko
Class: Earth/Fire Bender (Fire Bender half is weaker than earth)
Nation: Earth Nation
Description:http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/JPAya/Witness2.jpg
Biography: Aiko hard no clue about her parents,only clue that she is a mixed bender,half earth and half fire.She hopes to uncover more things about her past.

HIRAGAME
03-27-2005, 03:55 PM
Name: Hira
Description: tough, cares about other people but doesn't over react knows what she can do and can't do. sometimes gives off the wrong impression that she is too cold or harsh

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/1110689796_uresKat3-2.jpg

Aelika the Avatar
03-27-2005, 04:20 PM
Hey you all made it exept mishido you cant be a lightening bender ayame it is possible to be a mix!

The Lost Angel
03-27-2005, 04:23 PM
Ill be a water bender then

Aelika the Avatar
03-27-2005, 05:19 PM
Ok mishido oh yeah by the way ayame by being a double one of your bending powers must be weaker then the other so which one?

Jeri Katou
03-27-2005, 05:45 PM
This has been sent to aelika and she said i can join
Name: Rika
Class: Air/Earth Bender (both the same)
Nation:Earth
Bio:comes from a family of air and earth benders great grandpa on the earth nation side was once avatar thats why shes a double and very powerful on both but still a rookie
Description: http://chillygirl.sitemynet.com/mynet_resimlerim/rika.jpg

galdon
04-03-2005, 09:13 PM
hey, is it to late for me to join?

Izumi Orimoto
04-06-2005, 05:24 PM
No...

galdon
04-06-2005, 06:09 PM
ok.

Name:Galdon
Class:Human warrior/weak earth bender
Nation:Earth
discription:a teenage male, has brown hair, and loose comfortable cloths. fights with a quarterstaff.
Bio:during the war Galdon was seperated from the rest of his tribe, causing him to be left with his earthbending incomplete. he has been wandering from city to city in hopes of bringing the war to an end.

The Lost Angel
04-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Ok your in

04-09-2005, 12:13 PM
Ok mishido oh yeah by the way ayame by being a double one of your bending powers must be weaker then the other so which one?
Opps I didn't see that post!^^;; Uh her Fire bending skills are weaker than her earth.

Izumi Orimoto
04-11-2005, 06:23 PM
The Lost Angel Aelika is only allowed to proce

viperson
04-11-2005, 06:33 PM
wats with this show i mean come on they could do beter

Kaven
04-19-2005, 05:21 PM
Name: Kaven
Class: Fire Bender
Nation: Fire Nation
Description: http://weiss.namida-girl.net/AYAF.jpg
Biography: Kaven has spent the better part of his life fighting by the side of the Fire Nation General. Eventually, he became sick of the man's unsightful antics, so he went onto his own. Now he fights against everyone and offers pity to none. He is a ruthless mercenary that will stop at nothing to finish a job.

Aelika the Avatar
05-07-2005, 11:06 PM
Congrats Kaven you can join ok ayame and galdon i dont know what to say

galdon
05-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Congrats Kaven you can join ok ayame and galdon i dont know what to sayummm... did i do something wrong in my discription or something:( ?

Raichen
05-13-2005, 06:41 PM
umm....hi

Name: Crystallynne-Sun
Class: Water/Earth bender
Biography: she's dark and never speaks. Much of her is unknown...

Aelika the Avatar
05-13-2005, 07:19 PM
Your exepted and galdon your not in it at this time because liek Hay Lin said im the only one who can accept people in....

galdon
05-20-2005, 03:05 PM
ok, i'm bad with names and didnt double check the name on the "ok your in" post. ^_^;

pickdaddy
05-20-2005, 03:17 PM
thanks for letting me post this here i love the show but dont understand what you guys are doing

heavenspheonix
05-20-2005, 03:53 PM
i am new at this so if i screw up, sorry.
how is this?

Name:heavenspheonix
Class:Human Warrior
Nation: unknown
Description:
Biography: trained to kill as an asssassin since he could first wield a weapon he has been taught how to kill with any weapon. trained to be cold and destructive. he feels not emotions like love, compation, and joy. only sarrow and anger fill his dead heart. he fought for human armies killing any warrior and bender that got in his way. he was quickly climbing the ranks to the top. but than something happen. admits a horrific conflict he saw the truth. how he was fighting for tyrants. and for seeing this he was betrayed. they cashed him off one of the tallest cliffs in the lands and left thinking he was dead. they forgot that they trained him to be perfect, not just at fighting, but also at surviving. they thought he was dead, they were wrong, they were dead wrong. he came back for all of them, their forces quickly fell to his skill. he left battle fields full of dead soldiers. only a few have survived to tell of the battles, of his sadistic slaughtering of retreating soldiers, and of his demonic eyes that seemed to be as evil as the devil. after the army fell he left, wondering the lands insearch of all that he never learned, the emotions he was never taught, and the life that he never had.

i know it is a little long, but it is the best that i could come up with.

Izumi Orimoto
05-22-2005, 01:39 AM
Your accepted

heavenspheonix
05-22-2005, 11:29 AM
thanx, but what do i do now? i am not very good at figuring things out due to a lack of confidence.

galdon
05-22-2005, 02:32 PM
Your accepted
SEE SEE!!! other people are trying to confuse people into thinking they are accepted!!!

heavenspheonix
05-22-2005, 03:31 PM
huh?
are you saying i was lied to? but why?

Sirenascorpio2
05-22-2005, 04:10 PM
Avatar is one of the best!! Yah!!! I love that show, and it doesn't have all tha cheesy stereotypical chinese/asian crap like most others! That gives it top ratings in my book! Besides I think its funny as hell, and I love to watch all the expressions on their faces...*shakes head* truly amazing....

Izumi Orimoto
05-22-2005, 06:19 PM
No galdon aelika is one of my names!

heavenspheonix
05-22-2005, 06:28 PM
so is anyone going to tell me what to do or is everyone gonna ignore me?

Izumi Orimoto
05-22-2005, 06:40 PM
No your accepted

heavenspheonix
05-22-2005, 06:45 PM
i am asking what do i do now that i am accepted. i dont want to make a mistake and end up embarrasing myself.

Rageling
05-24-2005, 11:56 AM
Name:Rain
Class:Mercenary has a strong resentment towards the fire nation for slaughtering his family
Nation:Former fire nation
Bio:My mother and father were doctors but they helped everyone even if they didn't belong to the fire nation they were killed when I was 5 by a fire bender, by my brother I will avenge their deaths I may not be a bender but I am the greatest fighter in the world and I will have my revenge. I travel on a carriage pulled by two huge rhinocerous like creatures called rhino-ponies and the carriage is packed with weapons
Description-Long blonde hair and a kind of careless expression is always on his face

Sorry I posted before registering this is the first time I've ever tried to rp in AF

66merc
05-24-2005, 12:16 PM
Name:Ayume
Class: fire Bender
Nation: fire
Biography: accidentally killed my own parents in a fire in our house late at night, had one sister that was lost to the water nation.

Giglamesh
05-24-2005, 12:43 PM
Name: Death
Class: necromancer
Nation: Unknown
Bio: once lived in all nations but regrets being banished from all but Fire nation....he strives to be friends with all but fails because everyone he meets he accidently kills one of their loved ones.... Powered buy anger he swaers to bring piece to the world but cant because of what he has done in the past...:ninja

galdon
05-24-2005, 01:07 PM
No galdon aelika is one of my names!
YOUR CONFUSING ME!!!

Rageling
05-24-2005, 06:42 PM
She's going under two usernames

Izumi Orimoto
05-24-2005, 07:11 PM
rageling and sephiroth_666 your class is messed up and 66merc is accepted

Rageling
05-24-2005, 07:29 PM
Name:Rain

Class:Fire bender

Nation:Former fire nation

Bio:My mother and father were doctors but they helped everyone even if they didn't belong to the fire nation they were killed when I was 5 by a fire bender, by my brother I will avenge their deaths I may be a fire bender but I am the greatest fighter in the world and I will have my revenge. I travel on a carriage pulled by two huge rhinocerous like creatures called rhino-ponies and the carriage is packed with chemicals because I am the worlds greatest chemist.

Description-Long, white, and messy hair and a kind of careless expression is always on his face

Better?

camerons_evil_bro1
05-30-2005, 11:43 AM
Name:Hail
Class:fire bender
Nation:fire nation
Bio:I have betrayed everyone killed my entire family all for the fire nation and I really don't care
Description:Looks just like Rain

killamen
06-10-2005, 12:01 AM
name: Kagin
Class: Human Warrior
Nation: terra, ex fire
Description: black hair, white skin, superfast (thrust), uses a claymore for thrust and a short sword for attacking close range.
Biography: From the town of gai, trained by master kanon lucied, ex soilder of odessa untill they attacked his town, wanted for killing 167 people at the town of gai when the army attacked them, old friend of anastasia untill she left him for odessa as a general
Special ability: chorie(also called lightning edge), Developed by his master, can cut through anything, got its nickname from cutting through a lightning attack done to him by anastasia.

<xxxxxxx(===) short sword

<XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(=======) claymore

killamen
06-10-2005, 12:34 AM
im have a game of it made by me maby one day i will put it online ask me if you want it in the future

wolves blood
06-10-2005, 02:48 AM
NAME:wolves

NATION:not in one shes not a bender

RACE:human

BIO:hates life fire benders killed everything she wants knew
doesnt like to make friends her motto is dont make friends you cant keep
shes not at a state of mind and does not wish to fight the fire benders
shes seen too much bloodshed but will fight if she has too doesnt take much too provolke her.she looks after a silver wolf which she claims is not her friend she doesnt let the past hold her back either she charges for the future.somtimes she will stare into space and dream

DESCRIPTION:dressed in a crystal blue colored demon slayer suit,black hair down to her ankles,has daggers and double bladed knives for hunting,sharp crystal blue like eyes,

DREAMS:dreams too have her child hood life back

Kinomoto,Sakura
06-12-2005, 09:52 AM
Name:Sakura Kinomoto

Class:firebender

Nation:Fire

Description:Auburn hair short,usually down,a bright red yukata,an orange hair clip,emerald eyes.A necklace.

Biography:A firebender who doesn't like to kill and is trying to find her way out of the fire nation.Loves her family,but doesn't like hurting people.Want's world peace.Searching for friends.

I feel bad for Zuko.Did anyone else see the episode that showed what happened to him?I was really sad after seeing that...

06-17-2005, 03:33 PM
I hope you guys don't mind the fact that I changed my character's appearence to this:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/JPAya/Witness2.jpg

Kinomoto,Sakura
06-17-2005, 03:35 PM
That picture is cool!

dollmage
06-21-2005, 02:35 AM
im new here plz go easy on me ehe tnx

Name:Ziegfred [aka: dollmage]
Class:Wind Bender
Nation: unknown
Description:http://www.geocities.com/paroro_1516/blue_boy.JPG

Biography: adopted as a child not knowing his past trying to live a normal life... When he turn 21 he became a hunter on a small village but the village was attack by a group of soilders together with the villagers he fought back but upon fighting he unleash a power he cant controll he deafeted the soldiers but he also destroyed half of the village people started to be afraid of him now he walk as an outcast not knowing his past even him self whenever he goes trouble follows him.....

galdon
06-22-2005, 06:58 PM
sooo, any chance i could get a second chance at making a char since i am a forgetfull and confused person?

lovebaby
06-24-2005, 10:16 PM
Oh cool, an Avatar RPing thread :) , I love this show.

Name: Sakoi
Nation: Water
Bio: A quiet, yet powerful water bender from the South Pole. She doesn't approve war and abhors the Fire Nation for taking her older brother away from her. Since early ages, she had been training herself, in hope of getting revenge for her brother and defeat the fire nation.
Descriptions:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/lovebaby34/drawings/water_rpg.jpg

dollmage
06-29-2005, 09:03 AM
soo what happen to this thread hmmm????

Vampiress_Ishizu
06-29-2005, 07:23 PM
Name: Anilyse
Biography: Her past is unkown to all, accept herself, and she shows no attempt to tell anyone of it. Quite,mysterious and reserved Anilyse is very protective over loved ones, usually is reading. She is a force not to be dealt with when angry (which is a very rare occurance), and is always deep in thought.

_Shizu_
07-05-2005, 03:31 PM
i wanna play 2!

name:Shizu
age:10(my birthdays in 7 er 8 days)if u mean befor my birthday then im 9.
class:airbender
nation:i am a loner
biography:Her past is unkown to all.do NOT make her mad!

princess_comit
07-05-2005, 08:53 PM
name:princess!:)
class:water bender!:)
water:water nation!:)
boi:well. .im always watching so i know the tinick!:)

princess_comit
07-05-2005, 08:54 PM
hi shizu

Fenikkusu
07-05-2005, 09:04 PM
Name: Doriimu
Class: Fire/Water Bender
Nation: Fire/Water
Description:Wears a black kimono and has dark red eyes.
Biography: I was born in the South Pole and raised as a Fire nation warrior.Other than that there is nothing.Do not make me mad or you will die.

Where is the rp thread?

Rena Urameshi
07-05-2005, 10:05 PM
i wanna play!!!
name:Rena (last name unknown)
class:air bender
description:i look like a 10 year old, but i have weird powers, b/c im a demon. and i want to have a big brother.( if its okay with you..^_^;;;)
name:asaharu (last name unknown)
class:water bender
description:he's areally overprotective brother, and is sometimes very nice to strangers, too nice to them[which is not good] and he is very, very kind.

is this okay? and by the way, he's also a demon ^_^

Rena Urameshi
07-05-2005, 10:08 PM
oh, i forgot that im wearing t-shirt...>.>;;;; maybe not, but im wearing a pair of huge loose shirt and a pair of big boots and im always cheering up for my friends. XD

Koga_Inuyasha
07-05-2005, 10:09 PM
I thiink the show is fine.

_Shizu_
07-05-2005, 10:44 PM
hi shizu

Hi princess_comit!

飛竜
07-06-2005, 04:05 AM
Name: Genji Masaru
A lone mysterious traveler from another world who has a mission to save world from danger and destruction. A legendary hero of future who has the power to make him stronger day by day. A silent, calm, kind, and also deadly person. He has can be using the legendary sword Seiryu Ken.
Biography: The records from him are unknown.
Quote: "There are things that they don't know about myself."
Description:

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9439/img0000914js.jpg

Dean haragatsu
08-09-2005, 11:31 PM
Name:Dean hatsugi
Class: fire bender
Nation: fire
Description:a red robe with a tip top straw hat and white skine 6 feet 4 and a burnt x mark on his right cheek
Biography:comes from western fire temple he studys the fire bending scorolls whn he was young he assidentally messed up and burnt an x wound on his cheek.

dollmage
08-10-2005, 11:47 PM
eahhh so when will the fun part starts? nyhihihihihihihihi!!!!

inu yasha 13
08-11-2005, 08:35 AM
i wan't to join if all right with you

name:kyio
element: air bender
nation: air
race:half demon
bio: lives in the clouds since his home was gone cause the fire nation killed every one except me and the avatar , the avatar doesn't know i'm alive though i'm realy nice ,hipper somethimes ,i don't like anyone from the fire nation and my mission is to kill any fire bender in my way of meeting the avatar.

Miyako
08-14-2005, 04:36 AM
name:Miyako
element: water bender
nation: water
bio: Is a very stong water bender that loves to argue. he is know to have angermanagement problems.She loves to go on adventures. Her mother came from the north pole tribe and her father the south pole tribe

Dean haragatsu
08-14-2005, 11:23 AM
when do i start?

Satoshi Hiwatari
08-14-2005, 04:19 PM
Name: Surimano Taketsu
Class: fire bender (but he's not evil, he wants to stop all the fighting)
Race:Fire Nation
Description: A loner that helps people in need, he may be a fire bender, but he rarely uses his skills. He goes wherever he wants to, and tries to stop the current war with the Fire Nation. He's liberated many cities, towns, and capitals from the Fire Nation's grip. He stops at nothing to end the war and live peacefully.

-Shizu-
08-17-2005, 06:48 PM
Name: Shizu
Nation:a forest near the air temple
Class: Air bender
discription(drawn by me):
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/Shizu9/Shizu2.jpg (http://photobucket.com/albums/b273/Shizu9/?)
Biography:an X-soldier,1 who's perants died when she was 10 because of the firenation.shizu decided from that day to become a soldier...1 who must deafeat the fire nation.after a while a fire bender injured her,and she decided to become an X-soldier.(she lives with other X-soldiers hidden in the froest of the air temple).

Kushan
08-25-2005, 11:43 AM
Name: Kushan
Description: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/ZOMFG/Knight.jpg
Biography: he has Traveled around the world looking for adventures and seeks stories about the world around him. he helps out from time to time.

dark_fluffy
08-25-2005, 12:14 PM
name: ruri
class: water bender
nation: water nation
biography: escape from her home place due to the fire nations
discription:

dollmage
09-09-2005, 01:51 AM
yoh pips!!!! ^_^ how u all doin

super trunks
09-24-2005, 08:50 PM
i wanna join

name:kiro
class:fre bender
bio:kiro is an under ground spy for the fire bening rebels called fire vs. fire.he has sighned up for the army for the sake of the rebels,
nation:fire nation

lil mongoose
10-16-2005, 06:22 PM
:laugh: hello

lil mongoose
10-16-2005, 06:27 PM
hello shizu we meet again

-Shizu-
10-16-2005, 06:27 PM
lil mongoose *sigh* for the millionth time dont spam: saying hellow in a sign up thread. >.> and double posting.
can u edit ur post to have ur profile in it?

lil mongoose
10-16-2005, 06:28 PM
your spaming right now then

super trunks
10-16-2005, 06:31 PM
lil mongoose u can join the rp but please follow the rules and read the post

Kiyanna
10-16-2005, 08:39 PM
Name: Kita

Class: Fire

Nation: Fire.

Desciption: http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/21146/Fire%20Dancer.jpg

Biography: At the age of 14 she was a fire dancer.But when she turned 16 she was forced to become a fire nation warrior and bring the avatar to the prince.So now she is on a journey to find the avatar. But she also is lazy at sometimes and funny.

Sakuras Flame
10-18-2005, 08:31 PM
Name: Sakura

Bending: Fire

Description:
Tallish, thin, black hair with dark red and blue streaks in it. Cold, can be rude, lets no one push her around especially men, doesnt talk very much.

If my chracter can be approved PM me A.S.A.P.

Malum Incatum
10-22-2005, 10:25 AM
ooc:Can I still join?...

Name:Malum
Class:Fire Bender
Nation:Fire nation
Description: (look below)

Biography: Malum was born in the fire nation but he was not cold like them.One day follishly he helped a water bender that was injured and brought him back to his home to heal him once the fire lord cought word of this he was inraged he banished Malum from the nation.Now Malum travles from one nation to another only using his bending powers when he absoulutly needs them.

lil slugger91
11-17-2005, 08:26 PM
name:Kozi mitsui
nation:Air bender
class:Air nation
description:Blonde hair spike up,Blue eyes,thin,white skin.
Biography:He is a orphan parents die baecause fire bender killed him.Always shy.Wants revenge of fire benders.Likes a girl name akira.NO brothers,NO sister.

Murdoc
11-24-2005, 08:14 PM
Name: Nikoali Leovich Kheshkepolvy(I am sooo uncreative >_> )

Race: Russian Dark Elf(Devki)

Appearance: Nikoali (http://img414.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan00042fu.jpg)

Weapons and Armor: Clicky! (http://img414.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan00030fp.jpg)

Casual Clothing: Black Led Zeppelin Shirt, White AC/DC Pants, Two Silver earings on his left ear with black stones, Dogtags, (Sometimes) And a white CCCP sweatshirt open to reveal his Led Zeppelin Shirt.

Bio: Nikoali was born outside of Murmansk, Russia to a clan of Dark Elfs(Devkis). He is trained as an Assasin and will kill without regret and with no mercy. Along with his weapons he can cast magic aswell. at age 8 his parents died after moving to Yakutsk, Russia and he lived on his own outside the city. At age 13 he joined the Russian Armed Forces. Two years later he quit the army and moved to a small apartment back in Yakutsk. He plays a Black and Red guitar(Electric)with one of three guitar picks, a Led Zeppelin one, an AC/DC one, and a Blindside one. He drives a black viper with two white stripes on it. His Devki cleaver's name is Tonkip, named after his great-grandfather who was a Devki General. He has two freinds, Yuto Otaguro(Japanese), and Mikhali Zhebovy(Russian). His favorite sport is hockey and he likes rock, punk, and metal.

Attacks:

Jentov - A Healing power that restors health to either the user or the user and another person(s)

Vichy Priv - An attack used by Tonkip that makes the foe weaker

Zehnkiv - A power used by his Dragon Dagger(See Weapons pic) that makes the foe less accurate

Vochivk - A spell that freezes the foe

Kashmar - A dark spell that hits the foe hard (sometimes even does a one-hit KO)

Note: Incase your wondering, yes. Nikoali was teleported to the past

ChibiChibi
11-24-2005, 09:44 PM
Well, hope I can still join...

Name: Serene Toshimoto
Biography: From the north pole, Serene was powerful as a young child. She was quickly applied to the water nation army when the fire nation started the war but was denied because of her young age. This sent her in a spiral downward and she soon became an outcast. She honed her skills and soon became accepted as the protector of her village.
Description:

vifs
12-04-2005, 01:47 PM
Name: Vifs
Nation: Water
Description: About 5'10", Long Brown hair pulled back in a tail, white skin, brown eyes.
Biography: From South Pole; Mother and Father still live in South Pole, can't bend, no Brothers or Sisters. I havn't been bending for long out in the world looking for training.

(lol i no its bad but im new at RP)

AssassinLee
12-07-2005, 07:43 PM
Name: Leona
Class: Earth
Nation: Fire (Earth)
Biography: My parents died in the fire-nation and a mercinary(woman) decided to raise me as her own. I became a solider for the fire nation, escaped and now I live in hideing (Don't tell the fire-nation!!)
Description: Short-black hair & Large-Green eyes

vifs
12-07-2005, 07:48 PM
hey sorry i no this a noobies ? but after i sign up can i jsut join the RP??? ro does the owner of it PM me?

kakashiskitty
12-07-2005, 08:06 PM
is this like a clan or a little group thingy???????

nasuada
12-08-2005, 07:19 PM
i agree wit kakashiskitty..........>:( hehe

vifs
12-09-2005, 05:57 PM
so any clue what u do once u sign up in a RP?

onigiri princess
12-09-2005, 06:44 PM
nope i dont

dollmage
12-28-2005, 05:24 AM
woh i have been gone for many months and still nothing has happen to this tread???

arent we suppose to start a story of somesort?

Sakuras Flame
12-28-2005, 08:25 AM
The RP already started but died. Since it was abandon maybe it could be restarted. We would need all the chracters though, Zuko, Aang, Sakka, Kitara. Then customs. I already had a custom accepted so...Maybe we could get this thing restarted.

MysticMyths00
12-28-2005, 04:57 PM
can i join as Aang or is the bald kid taken???

super trunks
12-28-2005, 09:06 PM
Sakura lets take up this RPG as our own.

MysticMyths00
12-29-2005, 12:47 PM
So is he???

Sakuras Flame
12-29-2005, 02:26 PM
WHO!? My god! There's two baldies. Zuko, and Aang! BE SPICIFIC!

MysticMyths00
12-30-2005, 09:17 AM
I said AANG!!!!

Sacred_Phoenix
12-31-2005, 12:12 PM
Name: Drake
Class: Fire Bender
Race: Half-Demon
Description:

http://www.animeforum.com/images/style/classes/mclasses/blackmagem.gif

Biography: From the sapphire village in a faraway land, He fights (or rather BENDS) for the memory of his homeland and his forsaken allies.

dollmage
01-01-2006, 11:13 PM
The RP already started but died. Since it was abandon maybe it could be restarted. We would need all the chracters though, Zuko, Aang, Sakka, Kitara. Then customs. I already had a custom accepted so...Maybe we could get this thing restarted.
that's good to here ^-^ oh yeah can i change my profile dont like the last one and the picture sucks hehehe

Name:Dollmage
Class:Air Bender
Nation:no towers
Description: not posing any yet havent desisded from all the drawings i made XD but i will post one soon

Biography: half human half vampire, who has lost his memory very noisy and annoying person ^-^ , he often do clamsy things but when it comes to fi8ing hes not a dude to mess with! when annoyed he losses control of himself transfrom to another ego and go on a bloody rage. hez a bit schisoprenic(dont know the spelling) but he has tree type clumsy and noisy, serios and silent and the last a bloody vampire killer out on a sunny day lol!

darkness ninja girl
01-06-2006, 01:32 PM
hey i wanna play who can i be

darkness ninja girl
01-06-2006, 01:35 PM
i want to be jean
age;14
element;fire
I come from the fire temple
and that is all i want to revil about my self
oh im a half demon and a vampire

Demonic Ice Dragon
01-07-2006, 09:43 PM
This is Sakuras Flame on a new name get over it. Anyways.

Yeah let's take this RPG over.

1st off. NO CUSTOMS TILL THE FOUR MAINS CHRACTERS ARE TAKEN! Gawd!

My chracter was all ready accepted so I'm special, but whatever. No customs till all mains are taken, so we need, Aang, Zukko, Kitara, and Sakka. By The Way. NO AIR BENDERS! HOW CAN AANG BE THE LAST IF THERE'S A THOUSAND OTHERS? Exactly my point. No air benders.

MysticMyths00
01-20-2006, 02:26 PM
This is Sakuras Flame on a new name get over it. Anyways.

Yeah let's take this RPG over.

1st off. NO CUSTOMS TILL THE FOUR MAINS CHRACTERS ARE TAKEN! Gawd!

My chracter was all ready accepted so I'm special, but whatever. No customs till all mains are taken, so we need, Aang, Zukko, Kitara, and Sakka. By The Way. NO AIR BENDERS! HOW CAN AANG BE THE LAST IF THERE'S A THOUSAND OTHERS? Exactly my point. No air benders.LOOK AT THE FIFTH PAGE...man....I already said i'd be Anng the bald kid....you know the kid with the blue arrow on his head....

Painful
02-09-2006, 07:31 PM
Name:Noku
Class:Water Bender
Nation:Water Nation
Biograhy:born out of the womb kickin *** and takin names
oh ya btw i just joined so im still gettin used to this thing

Painful
02-09-2006, 10:03 PM
oh ya can i get in and also if i do when this game goona start i wanna play ^^

niele_wahine01
02-13-2006, 12:58 AM
Name:niele_wahine01
Description:
Biography: Came from the North Pole but got seperated from family.

Faerie
02-18-2006, 01:35 PM
I'd like to join, if you don't mind.

Name:Nyasia
Class: Fire bender
Nation:Ex Fire nation
Description: Violet hair that stops at her shoulders and which she usually leaves down. Golden eyes that appear to be able to look into your soul. 5' 5" with a very argumentative, bold personality.
Biography: Parents defied the fire lord and were finished off. Was trained not kowing the reason she was training was to get revenge. Is biding her time until she is strong enough to attack. She left the fire temple with an excuse saying she wanted to catch the avatar but she really just wants to help him.

Loutana
04-18-2006, 02:57 PM
Yeah, My thoughts as well. I was wondering if I could play. But That is up to you.
Name: Loutana of Secera`
Class: Warrior/Water bender
Nation: Water Nation/ More like traveler no true home.
Biography: I went to war when the Fire nation attacked was taken as prisoner and escaped when the ship that was carrying me reached an Island. I was 17 when that happened now I travel on my own searching for any rumored air benders that could have survived the massacre the fire nation performed when the avatar went missing over a hundred years ago. Hoping against hope that one day I would meet up with the avatar and obtain my revenge on the ones who stole my home and slaughtered my village.

Well talk to you later
Loutana

Kisa _Sohma
06-14-2006, 05:01 PM
Name:Lotus
Class:Fire bender (refugee)
Nation:Fire (now lives in the Earth nation)
Description:Short, black hair goes to waist, almond shaped brown eyes
Biography:Spunky, fun lovin, girl who lost both parents at age 12. Her looks are deceiving she is a ruthless fighter when she wants to be though at first it looks as if she wouldn't hurt a fly.

Loutana
06-16-2006, 07:15 AM
Hey I would be willing to be Kitara she is a water bender after all