PDA

View Full Version : Anticipated Movies

Mistress Koneko
03-17-2005, 09:02 AM
I don't think I saw a thread like this before so TA-DA! I made one! ^_~ *and there was much cheering from the crowd*

Anyway there's always a bunch of new movies coming out and I am curious to know which ones you are looking forward to. ^_^

I am personally looking forward Batman Begins. Batman + Christian Bale = me first in line! :wub:

Tim Burton's were good. Val Kilmer did this weird breathing thing that annoyed me... like he couldn't talk and breathe at the same time >_< George Clooney was George Clooney....and he's not cool enough to be Batman! >_< RAWR! [/mini Batman rant]
If they screw this one up I will not be held responsible for my actions! :mad:

On with my list ^^;;

Star Wars III....they better not screw this one up either! *shakes fist*

Madagascar....it looks cute ^_^

WeyrDragon
03-17-2005, 11:51 AM
Sin Cityhttp://animeforum.com/images/smilies/ph34r.gif

Nevaeh
03-17-2005, 12:10 PM
Well, the only movie I really want to see right now is Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory with Johnny Depp. I also heard there might be a new Jimi Hendrix and a Janis Joplin movie soon… I would love to see those as well.

Mistress Koneko
03-17-2005, 12:13 PM
Well, the only movie I really want to see right now is Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory with Johnny Depp. I also heard there might be a new Jimi Hendrix and a Janis Joplin movie soon… I would love to see those as well.
Ooooh....how could I have forgotten Willy Wonka? ;___;

The teaming up of Tim Burton and Johnny Depp again is going to be great! ^_^

Gjallarhorn
03-18-2005, 04:21 PM
its "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".....its a sequal.....doesnt look too good

im looking foward to Sin City....a lot......the visuals look amazing......plus my friend works a the local multiplex so i can get some free tickets

Mistress Koneko
03-18-2005, 04:25 PM
its "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".....its a sequal.....doesnt look too good

im looking foward to Sin City....a lot......the visuals look amazing......plus my friend works a the local multiplex so i can get some free tickets
Well then "whoever and the chocolate factory" is not a sequel it's a remake.

Sin City's effects do look good. That whole black and white layout of it with minimal color looks pretty trippy.

Ami~chan
03-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Eh, I'm really looking forward to the new Charlie and the Choclate Factory. Johnny Depp + Tim Burton = great. The movie is gonna be sooo good!!

Also, the Star Wars movie. I love anything to do with Star Wars. Such a nerd I am.

And Sin City. Today was the first time I saw a commerical for it, and it looked great. The graphics are unlike anything I've ever seen.

Tsuna Kadiri
03-18-2005, 08:33 PM
Charlie And The Chocolate Factory does look good. I'll probably see it when it's in theatres. And I heard they're making a sequal to Pirates Of The Carribian. I can't wait until that comes out.. ^__^

Nineteenth
03-18-2005, 08:38 PM
Any movie directed by Ryuhei Kitamura, any movie starring Tak Sakaguchi , Masanobo Ando or Hideo Sakaki. . Aside from that, that Silent Hill film.
Hopefully, they don't give the film .. the Resident Evil treatment.

Zedekiah
03-18-2005, 08:53 PM
If what I've heard through rumors are correct, then the movie I'd love to see is "The Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy".

Mistress Koneko
03-18-2005, 09:01 PM
If what I've heard through rumors are correct, then the movie I'd love to see is "The Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy".
That does look good too! Although I've never read the book. ^^;; When does it come out again? *wants to see if she has enough time to read the book before she sees the movie*

Ashminigun
03-19-2005, 12:38 AM
*joins the fray....

hmmm... mine would be Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith and the live action movie to NGE (obviously).... 'noguh say

*trying to figure out work to operate this Snowspeeder...

Missy
03-19-2005, 06:25 AM
Guess who
The Grudge 2
Sin City
Fantastic 4
Unleashed
Resident Evil 3
The Skeleton Key

theres more... ;\ ..i'll post em later. ^^;;

Myrra
03-19-2005, 07:07 AM
there are only 2 movies I have any real desire to see and they are polar opposites. The first is Downfall, as I do so love history...especially history of WWII. It should be quite good.

The second is The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I've been there, done that with all the other productions of it thus far (love the BBC!), so I have been eagerly anticipating this new version of it. (btw, here in the states anyway, it's due out on the 29th April.
http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/

Mistress Koneko
03-19-2005, 12:32 PM
Guess who
The Grudge 2
Sin City
Fantastic 4
Unleashed
Resident Evil 3
The Skeleton Key

theres more... ;\ ..i'll post em later. ^^;;Oh yeah! Unleashed too with Jet Li! That does look good ^_^

ooooooh! I also remembered another one! Who can forget the inevitable Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!

They better include the first meeting of Malfoy and Mad Eye XD I literally laughed out loud when I read that part and my family that was near me were all giving me odd looks. I tried to explain it but their expressions kept getting odder so I gave up and went back to the book. ^^;;

Tsuna Kadiri
03-19-2005, 12:41 PM
Oh yeah! Unleashed too with Jet Li! That does look good ^_^

ooooooh! I also remembered another one! Who can forget the inevitable Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!
Never read the Harry Potter books.. But I love the movies. Yes, I'll put that one on my "must see" list. ^_^

Speaking of Jet Li.. Has anyone seen the movie "Hero"?

Mistress Koneko
03-19-2005, 12:44 PM
Never read the Harry Potter books.. But I love the movies. Yes, I'll put that one on my "must see" list. ^_^

Speaking of Jet Li.. Has anyone seen the movie "Hero"?
You should read the books! They are so much better then the movies. ^_^

I own that one. Kind of....I loaned it to my oldest brother at Christmas but he has yet to return it. ^^;;

Seen House of Flying Daggers yet? It was good but just different then what I thought it was going to be.

Tsuna Kadiri
03-19-2005, 12:53 PM
I don't like to read.. So seeing the movies is all you're gonna get out of me. ^_^

I own the movie too! I really love it.. Very artistic, and yet you have to pay close attention to fully understand it.

I've never seen House Of Flying Daggers. But my brother went to see it and said it was very good. Is the girl supposed to be blind or something?

Nyanko
03-19-2005, 12:57 PM
Seen House of Flying Daggers yet? It was good but just different then what I thought it was going to be.

I wanna see that! I wanna see that! It was good? Cool... I wanna see that! =D

-Star Wars III
-The Chronicles of Narnia (December)
-Duma (has a cheetah... I love cheetahs)
-Ocean's 12 (is that out yet?)
-Miss Congeniality 2

There's probably more... I just can't think of 'em...

Mistress Koneko
03-19-2005, 01:10 PM
I don't like to read.. So seeing the movies is all you're gonna get out of me. ^_^

I own the movie too! I really love it.. Very artistic, and yet you have to pay close attention to fully understand it.

I've never seen House Of Flying Daggers. But my brother went to see it and said it was very good. Is the girl supposed to be blind or something?
*is shocked and falls down dead at the "I don't like to read" statement*

I am such a bookworm. ^^;; I love to read.....

Anyway....back on topic....

War of the Worlds might be good....I just don't kow about Tom Cruise though.....he seems to Tom Cruise up any role he plays ^^;;

DarkPrinceBman
03-19-2005, 01:23 PM
Im looking forward to this new evangelion movie its supposed to be played by real people and 3d evas ok well when i get a the uploader to upload i will show you a pic.

Gjallarhorn
03-19-2005, 04:25 PM
Im looking forward to this new evangelion movie its supposed to be played by real people and 3d evas ok well when i get a the uploader to upload i will show you a pic.its called a live action....there's a lot of them.....personally, i dont like them.....

and i forgot, but that new bruce willis movie......i forgt the name, but it looks really good.....

Mistress Koneko
03-19-2005, 07:22 PM
its called a live action....there's a lot of them.....personally, i dont like them.....

and i forgot, but that new bruce willis movie......i forgt the name, but it looks really good.....
There's 2

Sin City and some other one....

Negi
03-19-2005, 07:32 PM
The Ring 2
its allready out so im waiting to see it

Fabala
03-19-2005, 08:38 PM
"The Ring 2" ;p

I didn't like "The Ring." The Japanese "Ring" far outdid it. However the Japanese "Ring 2" was quite poor. Thus I look forward to this new American release as another sequel version, as well as being directed by the same man who directed the Japanese versions XD (So I'm told.)