PDA

View Full Version : How To "Conquer" The World

Tsuna Kadiri
03-13-2005, 06:36 PM
..... If my memory serves me correctly, there was a thread called "How To Destroy The World". Well, why not hear you're thoughts on how to conquer it? It seems like that's what you really want to do anyways. Tons of minions.. Outrageous power.. Lots of un-necesarry weapons.. Religious cult zombies.. (my personal choice.. :P). There, I just gave you a few examples.. ^__^

... Let me hear some of your ideas first. I'm curious to know how you plan on taking over the world...

Mistress Koneko
03-13-2005, 06:38 PM
I plan on taking over the world using baby sea turtles....no one will suspect a thing till it's too late XD

Isunamaru
03-13-2005, 06:43 PM
Taking over the world...shame.....destroying it would be much more fun.....have a minion conquer saudi arabia with a religeous cult and then jack up the oil prices soo much that world would declare war upon it...in the chaos capture Kuwait and Isreal causing a huge world war....the middle eastern world will be split between helping Saudi Arabia or US coalition troops and in the middle of this have another minion launch a huge anti-bush campaign in france causing political tensions to shatter causing another world war...after all that i'll take over the last of the country's and set up a dictatorship and start taking over all the war-torn countries with religeous zelots....

Tsuna Kadiri
03-13-2005, 07:24 PM
^ I like that idea alot. Too much infact. Waaay too much... O_o

Ok, first I would start off reading all of the Harry Potter books to harness satanic power.. (don't ask...). Then buy a cauldron from a garage sale, mix up a bunch of household cleaning products mixed with 5 squirrels and create my army of religious cult zombies. After I assemble my crew, I look up the adresses of all foreign political power leaders, and dispatch my army of cult zombies to go to they're homes and anhilate them. Start reading more Harry Potter books and find new destructive ways to empower a select few of my zombies, and then they become the new leaders of my desired country. Then make a brain washing video tape and send it all around the world.. so everyone would watch it and become hypnotised.

After the initial stuff has been taken care of... I would steal all of Bill Gates money and live in his house. Ta da! ^___^

Mistress Koneko
03-13-2005, 07:27 PM
^ I like that idea alot. Too much infact. Waaay too much... O_o

Ok, first I would start off reading all of the Harry Potter books to harness satanic power.. (don't ask...). Then buy a cauldron from a garage sale, mix up a bunch of household cleaning products mixed with 5 squirrels and create my army of religious cult zombies. After I assemble my crew, I look up the adresses of all foreign political power leaders, and dispatch my army of cult zombies to go to they're homes and anhilate them. Start reading more Harry Potter books and find new destructive ways to empower a select few of my zombies, and then they become the new leaders of my desired country. Then make a brain washing video tape and send it all around the world.. so everyone would watch it and become hypnotised.

After the initial stuff has been taken care of... I would steal all of Bill Gates money and live in his house. Ta da! ^___^Instead of doing all that reading and wasting precious time why not just kidnap J.K Rowling and have her tell you the things you need to know?

Tsuna Kadiri
03-13-2005, 07:38 PM
... I suppose that would be a better way. Or I could just watch the movies along with J.K Rowling, so then it would be easier for me to understand.

As you can see, im knot dat smawrt, ad i dont pik upp own tings vewry kwickley.

Annik
03-13-2005, 07:40 PM
One word: FireBreathingMechaZombies.

:]

Mistress Koneko
03-13-2005, 07:42 PM
... I suppose that would be a better way. Or I could just watch the movies along with J.K Rowling, so then it would be easier for me to understand.

As you can see, im knot dat smawrt, ad i dont pik upp own tings vewry kwickley.
Which is why kidnapping J.K. Rowling would be a good thing for you then :P

Hooked on phonics really worked for you, didn't it?

Tsuna Kadiri
03-13-2005, 07:53 PM
One word: FireBreathingMechaZombies.

.... You know anyplace where I could buy em'?

And yeah.. Hooked On Phonics did wonders for me. Great resturant.. Need to go there again sometime..

Darrmyth
03-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Well i believe the best way to take over the world is to train monkey to fly plane and drive tanks and hold gun's then when you get enough of them then you can live in monkey paradise :D but if that deosn't work well then your Screwed

well what is your favorite anime :ninja: Kenshin is mine he could proable take over the world

Isunamaru
03-13-2005, 08:00 PM
how about setting a pyre in the middle of Times Square NY against Bush to cause mass riots and killings....the US would split into 2 factions and the world nations would start trying to interfere causing more chaos...in the meantime use a minion to take over Iraq and declare war upon Israel causing more CHAOS....Then like the end of the last one take control of a war-torn country and use Nuke's to take over the world....
OR
you could just threaten to break the worlds gravitational pull sending it spinning into other planets killing everything....

Red Dragon
03-13-2005, 08:03 PM
I'd start with lions, tigers and bears (oh my!) and take over Europe and South America. My minion Cara will have her pick of Africa and Asia. We shall use sporks and chilie to distroy the gov. and creat our own empire of Salsa Dancing monkeys!!!

Tsuna Kadiri
03-13-2005, 08:06 PM
how about setting a pyre in the middle of Times Square NY against Bush to cause mass riots and killings....the US would split into 2 factions and the world nations would start trying to interfere causing more chaos...in the meantime use a minion to take over Iraq and declare war upon Israel causing more CHAOS....Then like the end of the last one take control of a war-torn country and use Nuke's to take over the world....
OR
you could just threaten to break the worlds gravitational pull sending it spinning into other planets killing everything....
You forgot the Religious Cult Zombies. Otherwise, very good.

Red Dragon... Salsa dancing monkeys would scare me. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.... ^__^

Nevaeh
03-13-2005, 08:09 PM
Hmmm… let’s see… I’d take away all the junk food, meat, beer, cigarettes, pills, weapons, and money. That seems to me a great way to conquer the world… everyone would probably go insane. Heh, that idea might sound a wee bit childish, but I don’t really think about how I could conquer the world too often! ^^

Mistress Koneko
03-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Hmmm… let’s see… I’d take away all the junk food, meat, beer, cigarettes, pills, weapons, and money. That seems to me a great way to conquer the world… everyone would probably go insane. Heh, that idea might sound a wee bit childish, but I don’t really think about how I could conquer the world too often! ^^
That's just downright cruel that is! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/cleo95pt/Icons/icon_gonk.gif

Priest the pacifist
03-13-2005, 08:31 PM
For me to conquer the world I'd need a a solar powered energy ray.I would then cut off all energy from earth.Those who follow me will be prvided with energy.Those who don't will perish.

Isunamaru
03-13-2005, 08:33 PM
Cruel? it's beyond cruel....

Anyways...
Use religeous cult zombies to take over Cuba and with the help of minions take over Russia, set up a Dictatorship there and use an assasin to kill the president and all those in line after him....in the meanwhile use a minioun to take control of US forces within Iraq and declare war upon the Israelies with Arab troops...with the major chaos ill use the cult zombies to create a faction to capture the US government and rebuild the USSR....using religeous zelots ill expand the borders eventually taking out the middle east and all of europe while using patrol boats to patrol English shores to starve them out....

Tsuna Kadiri
03-13-2005, 08:38 PM
Cruel? it's beyond cruel....

Anyways...
Use religeous cult zombies to take over Cuba and with the help of minions take over Russia, set up a Dictatorship there and use an assasin to kill the president and all those in line after him....in the meanwhile use a minioun to take control of US forces within Iraq and declare war upon the Israelies with Arab troops...with the major chaos ill use the cult zombies to create a faction to capture the US government and rebuild the USSR....using religeous zelots ill expand the borders eventually taking out the middle east and all of europe while using patrol boats to patrol English shores to starve them out....
*applauds* Now that is the way to conquer the world! ^_^

Nevaeh
03-13-2005, 08:39 PM
Heh, I’m sorry everyone. I had no idea that I was going to upset people with my random idea. I assure you though that someone else will do something else first, so not to worry! You still get to keep the junk food!^_^

Mistress Koneko
03-13-2005, 08:40 PM
For me to conquer the world I'd need a a solar powered energy ray.I would then cut off all energy from earth.Those who follow me will be prvided with energy.Those who don't will perish.
Aren't you supposed to be a pacifist? :confused: I don't think a pacifist is supposed to conquer the world that way.

You should wait until everyone kills each other off and the innocent are sick of war. That is when you swoop in with your message of peace and conquer the world.

Isunamaru
03-13-2005, 08:48 PM
hmm....
how about using religeous cult zombies to take over banks steal their money, go to Switzerland use the cult to take over a genetics facility and create millions of clones of my faithful followers and take over the world with clones......

Tsuna Kadiri
03-13-2005, 08:54 PM
..If it involves Religious Cult Zombies... It rules. ^_^

Isunamaru
03-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Well ibelieve the best way to take over the world is to train monkey to fly plane and drive tanks and hold gun's then when you get enough of them then you can live in monkey paradise :D but if that deosn't work well then your Screwed

hmm...training monkeys....could be cheaper and faster....however using monkeys as suicide bombers......effective....using monkey's as suicide bombers use religeous cult members to detonate teh monkey's when they're in proper position....

Jd Blade
03-13-2005, 09:13 PM
Operation: Fires of Heaven
Step 1 - Start a large scale assisination plan to assasinate all the political leaders in the world.
Step 2 - In the insueing confusion, steal all the nuclear weapons from all the world powers.
Step 3 - Gather all troops into one place.
Step 4 - With the power to destroy the world population, you then gain control. It would take at least a few years for rebel forces to gather, so in this time prepair a base on the moon or other planetary body, either natural or human made.
Step 5 - From this position, you with the nuclear ability to destroy the world many times over from the safety of your other bace, would have complete control, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"Having the power to destroy something is to have control of it." - Pual Muadd'ib - Dune

Darrmyth
03-13-2005, 10:02 PM
well all your plans sound col but mine is the best HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
]

no not really no

TerraN EmpirE
03-13-2005, 10:21 PM
Very interesting but I have abetter plan

WE ARE THE BORG. YOUR PLANS ARE IRRELEVANT. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED IN TOO THE COLLECTIVE. WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN YOUR CULTURE WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Nineteenth
03-13-2005, 11:32 PM
How about this, we devise some sort of "Collectable Trading System." with various items, Trinkets, Toys, Action Figure.
Then using the power of subliminal messages we slowly brainwash the youth of the world with one message. Then over time, we add more and more messages to that one message as we increase the level of what the youth are trading.
It starts with small things, then it increases to weapons and money; which will be funneled back to the system.. .

That's only phase one.
Phase Two, the completed cycle of messages and the generations of the world buying and trading our products to our rules; The next rule would be to obey us every waking moment.
Of course, they won't obey at first. Which is why we use the funding already obtained to destroy world leaders or hold their ideals hostage and force them to follow us. They WILL have to agree. As like they say" Monkey See, Monkey Do" those who truely follow a person will do as they do, and if they follow that person they will follow us.

Phase Three; Using the power, we offer benifits to those who follow us and leave those who do not alone only to watch the benifits of other increase.
Soon, the reckless envy of the world will kick in. Just as the arms race of the past, the Benfit race will begin. Everyone who is not with us shall want to be with us, even though there will be FEW who try to stop us, they can be eliminated.

Or. We can let them be, and force them into their own brand of poverty; submit or die slowly.A Two Class system as it may seem.

It can happen, once the "individual" has been merged with the whole through any means possible.. it can happen with time.

DownRight-eviL
03-13-2005, 11:47 PM
BWUAHHAH!! Guess what!? I'll become president then sell alot of jelly beans with everyone! They'll definitely be on my side... Oh, on a side note, it's 'mind controlling' jelly beans. :D So I get to control them... BUWHAAHHAAHAH! This is the most evil plan I've ever thought of! It even had a food beverage to top it all off... So mine rocks, all you guys' own suck... I'm only joking. :D

Then I'll eat the jelly beans myself and then I install a virus in everyone's mind to make them mindless, stupid beings! Then I shall conquer and destory all the countries slowly, to make them die slower. :D I am a sato-maschohist... However you spell it.. XD

Isunamaru
03-14-2005, 10:28 AM
meh...better still...
Use Religeous Cult Zombies to spread AIDs and rats to spread a deadly variant of the Bubonic Plague....after 3/4 of teh world's population is destroyed, come to the rescue with the cure...they'll call me the hero and crown me the ruler of the world....

DownRight-eviL
03-14-2005, 10:31 AM
meh...better still...
Use Religeous Cult Zombies to spread AIDs and rats to spread a deadly variant of the Bubonic Plague....after 3/4 of teh world's population is destroyed, come to the rescue with the cure...they'll call me the hero and crown me the ruler of the world....That's not how you conquer a world! That's how you destory it, man! Conquering is better 'cause you get little flunkies around, yanno? :D Plus, you'll die of Bubonic Plague and AIDS too, stupid. Who's gonna rule the world now, huh? Wait, don't answer that, it's me. :D Me and my jelly beans rock everyone's socks!

Isunamaru
03-14-2005, 10:36 AM
That's not how you conquer a world! That's how you destory it, man! Conquering is better 'cause you get little flunkies around, yanno? :D Plus, you'll die of Bubonic Plague and AIDS too, stupid. Who's gonna rule the world now, huh? Wait, don't answer that, it's me. :D Me and my jelly beans rock everyone's socks!
If you didn't notice I'LL HAVE THE CURE so the Bubonic Plague won't affect me.....

DownRight-eviL
03-14-2005, 10:39 AM
Eh, sorry, I guess? You shoulda said that! Be more specific next time. XD But my jellybeans still rock.

Tsuna Kadiri
03-14-2005, 02:10 PM
... *tear* Wow, my little destruction bringers.. I'm so proud of you all.

Keep the ideas coming.. Just try and beat mine.. ^_^

Jd Blade
03-14-2005, 02:56 PM
I already have! http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/tongue.gif (again, I could not help myself!!http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/biggrin.gif)

Tsuna Kadiri
03-14-2005, 05:08 PM
I already have! http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/tongue.gif
Ahem.. You did not use Religious Cult Zombies. If you don't have those.. You're pretty much screwed. :P

Jd Blade
03-14-2005, 05:13 PM
AHEM... Did you even read my post first? ...I like my idea....:(

Tsuna Kadiri
03-14-2005, 05:33 PM
:mellow: ..... I never said it was bad! I just said that Religious Cult Zombies would be a wonderful/splendid/excellent addition to your method of domination.

Your RPG character.. From "Children Of The Dune" I see..??

Isunamaru
03-14-2005, 05:44 PM
Use a band to start a religeous cult and using them conquer prisons and use teh inmates as a makeshift army of doom! slowly conquer countries and freeing other inmates and using them to destroy any opposition...once they take over the world i'll train my own personal soldiers and then nuke them (convicts) all! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jd Blade
03-14-2005, 05:48 PM
:mellow: ..... I never said it was bad! I just said that Religious Cult Zombies would be a wonderful/splendid/excellent addition to your method of domination.

Your RPG character.. From "Children Of The Dune" I see..??Nope, it is from the book Dune, not Children Of The Dune. And is that a bad thing?

Tsuna Kadiri
03-14-2005, 05:50 PM
Use a band to start a religeous cult and using them conquer prisons and use teh inmates as a makeshift army of doom! slowly conquer countries and freeing other inmates and using them to destroy any opposition...once they take over the world i'll train my own personal soldiers and then nuke them (convicts) all! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!^______^

You have the absolute BEST ideas ever. I adore you.

And no, that isn't a bad thing Music Man. That was a good movie/book.

Jd Blade
03-14-2005, 06:04 PM
It is a movie too? I did not know that! But back on topic, I still think my plan is the easiest and most realistic.

Isunamaru
03-14-2005, 06:11 PM
Operation: Fires of Heaven
Step 1 - Start a large scale assisination plan to assasinate all the political leaders in the world.
Step 2 - In the insueing confusion, steal all the nuclear weapons from all the world powers.
Step 3 - Gather all troops into one place.
Step 4 - With the power to destroy the world population, you then gain control. It would take at least a few years for rebel forces to gather, so in this time prepair a base on the moon or other planetary body, either natural or human made.
Step 5 - From this position, you with the nuclear ability to destroy the world many times over from the safety of your other bace, would have complete control, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"Having the power to destroy something is to have control of it." - Pual Muadd'ib - Dune
the only problems i see with that is that most political leaders have people to fall back upon if they are killed AKA. the president has a chain of succession from him to the vice president to the speaker of the house and so on...second it'd be kinda hard to get ALL the nukes or gather all the world troops, they come in an ever replenishing number...if you kill off all willing troops drafts will take place....third it'd take too much time to build a base upon another planetary body.....I don't exactly mean to flame but your plan has many problems....and yes i'm aware that all my plans would never work....

Jd Blade
03-14-2005, 06:18 PM
Good point, So gather a little more than enough to blow up the world and just blow up all the others. Or just put them on a rocket and launch them at the sun.

Isunamaru
03-14-2005, 06:20 PM
eh.... why not just threaten to nuke the moon out of orbit....of course it'd kill everyone including you....

Jd Blade
03-14-2005, 06:34 PM
That works to...

Darrmyth
03-14-2005, 11:01 PM
ok this is the plan we all train monkey's at the zoo to kill people and then they will train other monkey's and then they will take over the world for us ;')

Darrmyth
03-14-2005, 11:03 PM
wait scrap that idea why dont well just nuke the world and then the monkey's will take over either the way the monkey's get the world ;')

Lon
03-15-2005, 05:59 AM
I've been waiting for a thread like this to pop up.....

The Top 100 Things I'd Do
If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord

My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.

My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through.

My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.

Shooting is not too good for my enemies.

The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.

When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.

I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labelled as such.

I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum -- a small hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.

I will be secure in my superiority. Therefore, I will feel no need to prove it by leaving clues in the form of riddles or leaving my weaker enemies alive to show they pose no threat.

One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.

All slain enemies will be cremated, or at least have several rounds of ammunition emptied into them, not left for dead at the bottom of the cliff. The announcement of their deaths, as well as any accompanying celebration, will be deferred until after the aforementioned disposal.

The hero is not entitled to a last kiss, a last cigarette, or any other form of last request.

I will never employ any device with a digital countdown. If I find that such a device is absolutely unavoidable, I will set it to activate when the counter reaches 117 and the hero is just putting his plan into operation.

I will never utter the sentence "But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know."

When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen to their advice.

I will not have a son. Although his laughably under-planned attempt to usurp power would easily fail, it would provide a fatal distraction at a crucial point in time.

I will not have a daughter. She would be as beautiful as she was evil, but one look at the hero's rugged countenance and she'd betray her own father.

Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

I will hire a talented fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legions of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like Nazi stormtroopers, Roman footsoldiers, or savage Mongol hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more positive mind-set.

No matter how tempted I am with the prospect of unlimited power, I will not consume any energy field bigger than my head.

I will keep a special cache of low-tech weapons and train my troops in their use. That way -- even if the heroes manage to neutralize my power generator and/or render the standard-issue energy weapons useless -- my troops will not be overrun by a handful of savages armed with spears and rocks.

I will maintain a realistic assessment of my strengths and weaknesses. Even though this takes some of the fun out of the job, at least I will never utter the line "No, this cannot be! I AM INVINCIBLE!!!" (After that, death is usually instantaneous.)

No matter how well it would perform, I will never construct any sort of machinery which is completely indestructible except for one small and virtually inaccessible vulnerable spot.

No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is probably someone just as attractive who is not desperate to kill me. Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bedchamber.

I will never build only one of anything important. All important systems will have redundant control panels and power supplies. For the same reason I will always carry at least two fully loaded weapons at all times.

My pet monster will be kept in a secure cage from which it cannot escape and into which I could not accidentally stumble.

I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion.

All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

All naive, busty tavern wenches in my realm will be replaced with surly, world-weary waitresses who will provide no unexpected reinforcement and/or romantic subplot for the hero or his sidekick.

I will not fly into a rage and kill a messenger who brings me bad news just to illustrate how evil I really am. Good messengers are hard to come by.

I won't require high-ranking female members of my organization to wear a stainless-steel bustier. Morale is better with a more casual dress-code. Similarly, outfits made entirely from black leather will be reserved for formal occasions.

I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.

I will not grow a goatee. In the old days they made you look diabolic. Now they just make you look like a disaffected member of Generation X.

I will not imprison members of the same party in the same cell block, let alone the same cell. If they are important prisoners, I will keep the only key to the cell door on my person instead of handing out copies to every bottom-rung guard in the prison.

If my trusted lieutenant tells me my Legions of Terror are losing a battle, I will believe him. After all, he's my trusted lieutenant.

If an enemy I have just killed has a younger sibling or offspring anywhere, I will find them and have them killed immediately, instead of waiting for them to grow up harboring feelings of vengeance towards me in my old age.

If I absolutely must ride into battle, I will certainly not ride at the forefront of my Legions of Terror, nor will I seek out my opposite number among his army.

I will be neither chivalrous nor sporting. If I have an unstoppable superweapon, I will use it as early and as often as possible instead of keeping it in reserve.

Once my power is secure, I will destroy all those pesky time-travel devices.

When I capture the hero, I will make sure I also get his dog, monkey, ferret, or whatever sickeningly cute little animal capable of untying ropes and filching keys happens to follow him around.

I will maintain a healthy amount of skepticism when I capture the beautiful rebel and she claims she is attracted to my power and good looks and will gladly betray her companions if I just let her in on my plans.

I will only employ bounty hunters who work for money. Those who work for the pleasure of the hunt tend to do dumb things like even the odds to give the other guy a sporting chance.

I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.

If an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

If I learn that a callow youth has begun a quest to destroy me, I will slay him while he is still a callow youth instead of waiting for him to mature.

I will treat any beast which I control through magic or technology with respect and kindness. Thus if the control is ever broken, it will not immediately come after me for revenge.

If I learn the whereabouts of the one artifact which can destroy me, I will not send all my troops out to seize it. Instead I will send them out to seize something else and quietly put a Want-Ad in the local paper.

My main computers will have their own special operating system that will be completely incompatible with standard IBM and Macintosh powerbooks.

If one of my dungeon guards begins expressing concern over the conditions in the beautiful princess' cell, I will immediately transfer him to a less people-oriented position.

I will hire a team of board-certified architects and surveyors to examine my castle and inform me of any secret passages and abandoned tunnels that I might not know about.

If the beautiful princess that I capture says "I'll never marry you! Never, do you hear me, NEVER!!!", I will say "Oh well" and kill her.

I will not strike a bargain with a demonic being then attempt to double-cross it simply because I feel like being contrary.

The deformed mutants and odd-ball psychotics will have their place in my Legions of Terror. However before I send them out on important covert missions that require tact and subtlety, I will first see if there is anyone else equally qualified who would attract less attention.

My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.

Before employing any captured artifacts or machinery, I will carefully read the owner's manual.

If it becomes necessary to escape, I will never stop to pose dramatically and toss off a one-liner.

I will never build a sentient computer smarter than I am.

My five-year-old child advisor will also be asked to decipher any code I am thinking of using. If he breaks the code in under 30 seconds, it will not be used. Note: this also applies to passwords.

If my advisors ask "Why are you risking everything on such a mad scheme?", I will not proceed until I have a response that satisfies them.

I will design fortress hallways with no alcoves or protruding structural supports which intruders could use for cover in a firefight.

Bulk trash will be disposed of in incinerators, not compactors. And they will be kept hot, with none of that nonsense about flames going through accessible tunnels at predictable intervals.

I will see a competent psychiatrist and get cured of all extremely unusual phobias and bizarre compulsive habits which could prove to be a disadvantage.

If I must have computer systems with publically available terminals, the maps they display of my complex will have a room clearly marked as the Main Control Room. That room will be the Execution Chamber. The actual main control room will be marked as Sewage Overflow Containment.

My security keypad will actually be a fingerprint scanner. Anyone who watches someone press a sequence of buttons or dusts the pad for fingerprints then subsequently tries to enter by repeating that sequence will trigger the alarm system.

No matter how many shorts we have in the system, my guards will be instructed to treat every surveillance camera malfunction as a full-scale emergency.

I will spare someone who saved my life sometime in the past. This is only reasonable as it encourages others to do so. However, the offer is good one time only. If they want me to spare them again, they'd better save my life again.

All midwives will be banned from the realm. All babies will be delivered at state-approved hospitals. Orphans will be placed in foster-homes, not abandoned in the woods to be raised by creatures of the wild.

When my guards split up to search for intruders, they will always travel in groups of at least two. They will be trained so that if one of them disappears mysteriously while on patrol, the other will immediately initiate an alert and call for backup, instead of quizzically peering around a corner.

If I decide to test a lieutenant's loyalty and see if he/she should be made a trusted lieutenant, I will have a crack squad of marksmen standing by in case the answer is no.

If all the heroes are standing together around a strange device and begin to taunt me, I will pull out a conventional weapon instead of using my unstoppable superweapon on them.

I will not agree to let the heroes go free if they win a rigged contest, even though my advisors assure me it is impossible for them to win.

When I create a multimedia presentation of my plan designed so that my five-year-old advisor can easily understand the details, I will not label the disk "Project Overlord" and leave it lying on top of my desk.

I will instruct my Legions of Terror to attack the hero en masse, instead of standing around waiting while members break off and attack one or two at a time.

If the hero runs up to my roof, I will not run up after him and struggle with him in an attempt to push him over the edge. I will also not engage him at the edge of a cliff. (In the middle of a rope-bridge over a river of molten lava is not even worth considering.)

If I have a fit of temporary insanity and decide to give the hero the chance to reject a job as my trusted lieutentant, I will retain enough sanity to wait until my current trusted lieutenant is out of earshot before making the offer.

I will not tell my Legions of Terror "And he must be taken alive!" The command will be "And try to take him alive if it is reasonably practical."

If my doomsday device happens to come with a reverse switch, as soon as it has been employed it will be melted down and made into limited-edition commemorative coins.

If my weakest troops fail to eliminate a hero, I will send out my best troops instead of wasting time with progressively stronger ones as he gets closer and closer to my fortress.

If I am fighting with the hero atop a moving platform, have disarmed him, and am about to finish him off and he glances behind me and drops flat, I too will drop flat instead of quizzically turning around to find out what he saw.

I will not shoot at any of my enemies if they are standing in front of the crucial support beam to a heavy, dangerous, unbalanced structure.

If I'm eating dinner with the hero, put poison in his goblet, then have to leave the table for any reason, I will order new drinks for both of us instead of trying to decide whether or not to switch with him.

I will not have captives of one sex guarded by members of the opposite sex.

I will not use any plan in which the final step is horribly complicated, e.g. "Align the 12 Stones of Power on the sacred altar then activate the medallion at the moment of total eclipse." Instead it will be more along the lines of "Push the button."

I will make sure that my doomsday device is up to code and properly grounded.

My vats of hazardous chemicals will be covered when not in use. Also, I will not construct walkways above them.

If a group of henchmen fail miserably at a task, I will not berate them for incompetence then send the same group out to try the task again.

After I captures the hero's superweapon, I will not immediately disband my legions and relax my guard because I believe whoever holds the weapon is unstoppable. After all, the hero held the weapon and I took it from him.

I will not design my Main Control Room so that every workstation is facing away from the door.

I will not ignore the messenger that stumbles in exhausted and obviously agitated until my personal grooming or current entertainment is finished. It might actually be important.

If I ever talk to the hero on the phone, I will not taunt him. Instead I will say this his dogged perseverance has given me new insight on the futility of my evil ways and that if he leaves me alone for a few months of quiet contemplation I will likely return to the path of righteousness. (Heroes are incredibly gullible in this regard.)

If I decide to hold a double execution of the hero and an underling who failed or betrayed me, I will see to it that the hero is scheduled to go first.

When arresting prisoners, my guards will not allow them to stop and grab a useless trinket of purely sentimental value.

My dungeon will have its own qualified medical staff complete with bodyguards. That way if a prisoner becomes sick and his cellmate tells the guard it's an emergency, the guard will fetch a trauma team instead of opening up the cell for a look.

My door mechanisms will be designed so that blasting the control panel on the outside seals the door and blasting the control panel on the inside opens the door, not vice versa.

My dungeon cells will not be furnished with objects that contain reflective surfaces or anything that can be unravelled.

If an attractive young couple enters my realm, I will carefully monitor their activities. If I find they are happy and affectionate, I will ignore them. However if circumstance have forced them together against their will and they spend all their time bickering and criticizing each other except during the intermittent occasions when they are saving each others' lives at which point there are hints of sexual tension, I will immediately order their execution.

Any data file of crucial importance will be padded to 1.45Mb in size.

Finally, to keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindless trance, I will provide each of them with free unlimited Internet access.

Ranshiin
03-15-2005, 06:14 AM

Finally, to keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindless trance, I will provide each of them with free unlimited Internet access.wow .... what a post. O_O but hey Lon, cool. you go!

what would I do? hm... first off, I would destroy all Chavs. Chavs are evil, stereo-stealing people (British ...... ><)

I would accomplish this by locking them in their Vauxhall Novas and sending them into an orbit towards the Sun. Oh yeah. I'd put their radios on Daeth Metal during the trip :p

Then, I'd make Iraq and the US have another war with one another. Meanwhile, I would gather all my belongings, a powerful and reliable power supply, lots of food and move asap to the Arctic, where I would stay out of it.

All my friends and fgamily (both r-l and on forums) are invited to join me, even if they are the beforesaid Chavs; I will let them live.

if all that fails, I will make it legal to listen to loud harsh music of any description in public. Hopefully that will brainwash people into following my order.

lastly - conquering the world, I would create my own anime show XD or design a machine which puts you into an actual anime for however long you want (okay ... not probably gonna ever happen but hey, nice to believe)

I would ban dark chocolate (or make it more expensive) and make white chocolate more widespread.

I would also employ a very strict, harsh punishment for those who discriminate anime-lovers or are racist in some way (unless to a fat guy ..... no offense anyone here)

The punishment would be - they'd have to watch their prized computer get hijacked by trojan anime characters XD (as a minimum). I will think of more tortures later. mwahahahaha

actually, thinking about it. I'd make real-life dragons which always obey and respect my orders and the orders of who are on my side. Soooooo ... anyone messes with me they'd be toast.

Jd Blade
03-15-2005, 04:49 PM
I have one thing to say, Lon.........WOW!!!!!!!

http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gifhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gifhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gifhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gif

http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gifhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gifhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gif

http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gifhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gif

http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gif

Tsuna Kadiri
03-15-2005, 05:01 PM
Hehe, looks like you've been planning for this day, eh Lon? Well... I LOVE IT!! :laugh:

Isunamaru
03-15-2005, 05:49 PM

My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.

My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through.

My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.

Shooting is not too good for my enemies.

The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.

When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.

I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labelled as such.

I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum -- a small hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.

I will be secure in my superiority. Therefore, I will feel no need to prove it by leaving clues in the form of riddles or leaving my weaker enemies alive to show they pose no threat.

One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.

All slain enemies will be cremated, or at least have several rounds of ammunition emptied into them, not left for dead at the bottom of the cliff. The announcement of their deaths, as well as any accompanying celebration, will be deferred until after the aforementioned disposal.

The hero is not entitled to a last kiss, a last cigarette, or any other form of last request.

I will never employ any device with a digital countdown. If I find that such a device is absolutely unavoidable, I will set it to activate when the counter reaches 117 and the hero is just putting his plan into operation.

I will never utter the sentence "But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know."

When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen to their advice.

I will not have a son. Although his laughably under-planned attempt to usurp power would easily fail, it would provide a fatal distraction at a crucial point in time.

I will not have a daughter. She would be as beautiful as she was evil, but one look at the hero's rugged countenance and she'd betray her own father.

Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

I will hire a talented fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legions of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like Nazi stormtroopers, Roman footsoldiers, or savage Mongol hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more positive mind-set.

No matter how tempted I am with the prospect of unlimited power, I will not consume any energy field bigger than my head.

I will keep a special cache of low-tech weapons and train my troops in their use. That way -- even if the heroes manage to neutralize my power generator and/or render the standard-issue energy weapons useless -- my troops will not be overrun by a handful of savages armed with spears and rocks.

I will maintain a realistic assessment of my strengths and weaknesses. Even though this takes some of the fun out of the job, at least I will never utter the line "No, this cannot be! I AM INVINCIBLE!!!" (After that, death is usually instantaneous.)

No matter how well it would perform, I will never construct any sort of machinery which is completely indestructible except for one small and virtually inaccessible vulnerable spot.

No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is probably someone just as attractive who is not desperate to kill me. Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bedchamber.

I will never build only one of anything important. All important systems will have redundant control panels and power supplies. For the same reason I will always carry at least two fully loaded weapons at all times.

My pet monster will be kept in a secure cage from which it cannot escape and into which I could not accidentally stumble.

I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion.

All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

All naive, busty tavern wenches in my realm will be replaced with surly, world-weary waitresses who will provide no unexpected reinforcement and/or romantic subplot for the hero or his sidekick.

I will not fly into a rage and kill a messenger who brings me bad news just to illustrate how evil I really am. Good messengers are hard to come by.

I won't require high-ranking female members of my organization to wear a stainless-steel bustier. Morale is better with a more casual dress-code. Similarly, outfits made entirely from black leather will be reserved for formal occasions.

I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.

I will not grow a goatee. In the old days they made you look diabolic. Now they just make you look like a disaffected member of Generation X.

I will not imprison members of the same party in the same cell block, let alone the same cell. If they are important prisoners, I will keep the only key to the cell door on my person instead of handing out copies to every bottom-rung guard in the prison.

If my trusted lieutenant tells me my Legions of Terror are losing a battle, I will believe him. After all, he's my trusted lieutenant.

If an enemy I have just killed has a younger sibling or offspring anywhere, I will find them and have them killed immediately, instead of waiting for them to grow up harboring feelings of vengeance towards me in my old age.

If I absolutely must ride into battle, I will certainly not ride at the forefront of my Legions of Terror, nor will I seek out my opposite number among his army.

I will be neither chivalrous nor sporting. If I have an unstoppable superweapon, I will use it as early and as often as possible instead of keeping it in reserve.

Once my power is secure, I will destroy all those pesky time-travel devices.

When I capture the hero, I will make sure I also get his dog, monkey, ferret, or whatever sickeningly cute little animal capable of untying ropes and filching keys happens to follow him around.

I will maintain a healthy amount of skepticism when I capture the beautiful rebel and she claims she is attracted to my power and good looks and will gladly betray her companions if I just let her in on my plans.

I will only employ bounty hunters who work for money. Those who work for the pleasure of the hunt tend to do dumb things like even the odds to give the other guy a sporting chance.

I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.

If an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

If I learn that a callow youth has begun a quest to destroy me, I will slay him while he is still a callow youth instead of waiting for him to mature.

I will treat any beast which I control through magic or technology with respect and kindness. Thus if the control is ever broken, it will not immediately come after me for revenge.

If I learn the whereabouts of the one artifact which can destroy me, I will not send all my troops out to seize it. Instead I will send them out to seize something else and quietly put a Want-Ad in the local paper.

My main computers will have their own special operating system that will be completely incompatible with standard IBM and Macintosh powerbooks.

If one of my dungeon guards begins expressing concern over the conditions in the beautiful princess' cell, I will immediately transfer him to a less people-oriented position.

I will hire a team of board-certified architects and surveyors to examine my castle and inform me of any secret passages and abandoned tunnels that I might not know about.

If the beautiful princess that I capture says "I'll never marry you! Never, do you hear me, NEVER!!!", I will say "Oh well" and kill her.

I will not strike a bargain with a demonic being then attempt to double-cross it simply because I feel like being contrary.

The deformed mutants and odd-ball psychotics will have their place in my Legions of Terror. However before I send them out on important covert missions that require tact and subtlety, I will first see if there is anyone else equally qualified who would attract less attention.

My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.

Before employing any captured artifacts or machinery, I will carefully read the owner's manual.

If it becomes necessary to escape, I will never stop to pose dramatically and toss off a one-liner.

I will never build a sentient computer smarter than I am.

My five-year-old child advisor will also be asked to decipher any code I am thinking of using. If he breaks the code in under 30 seconds, it will not be used. Note: this also applies to passwords.

If my advisors ask "Why are you risking everything on such a mad scheme?", I will not proceed until I have a response that satisfies them.

I will design fortress hallways with no alcoves or protruding structural supports which intruders could use for cover in a firefight.

Bulk trash will be disposed of in incinerators, not compactors. And they will be kept hot, with none of that nonsense about flames going through accessible tunnels at predictable intervals.

I will see a competent psychiatrist and get cured of all extremely unusual phobias and bizarre compulsive habits which could prove to be a disadvantage.

If I must have computer systems with publically available terminals, the maps they display of my complex will have a room clearly marked as the Main Control Room. That room will be the Execution Chamber. The actual main control room will be marked as Sewage Overflow Containment.

My security keypad will actually be a fingerprint scanner. Anyone who watches someone press a sequence of buttons or dusts the pad for fingerprints then subsequently tries to enter by repeating that sequence will trigger the alarm system.

No matter how many shorts we have in the system, my guards will be instructed to treat every surveillance camera malfunction as a full-scale emergency.

I will spare someone who saved my life sometime in the past. This is only reasonable as it encourages others to do so. However, the offer is good one time only. If they want me to spare them again, they'd better save my life again.

All midwives will be banned from the realm. All babies will be delivered at state-approved hospitals. Orphans will be placed in foster-homes, not abandoned in the woods to be raised by creatures of the wild.

When my guards split up to search for intruders, they will always travel in groups of at least two. They will be trained so that if one of them disappears mysteriously while on patrol, the other will immediately initiate an alert and call for backup, instead of quizzically peering around a corner.

If I decide to test a lieutenant's loyalty and see if he/she should be made a trusted lieutenant, I will have a crack squad of marksmen standing by in case the answer is no.

If all the heroes are standing together around a strange device and begin to taunt me, I will pull out a conventional weapon instead of using my unstoppable superweapon on them.

I will not agree to let the heroes go free if they win a rigged contest, even though my advisors assure me it is impossible for them to win.

When I create a multimedia presentation of my plan designed so that my five-year-old advisor can easily understand the details, I will not label the disk "Project Overlord" and leave it lying on top of my desk.

I will instruct my Legions of Terror to attack the hero en masse, instead of standing around waiting while members break off and attack one or two at a time.

If the hero runs up to my roof, I will not run up after him and struggle with him in an attempt to push him over the edge. I will also not engage him at the edge of a cliff. (In the middle of a rope-bridge over a river of molten lava is not even worth considering.)

If I have a fit of temporary insanity and decide to give the hero the chance to reject a job as my trusted lieutentant, I will retain enough sanity to wait until my current trusted lieutenant is out of earshot before making the offer.

I will not tell my Legions of Terror "And he must be taken alive!" The command will be "And try to take him alive if it is reasonably practical."

If my doomsday device happens to come with a reverse switch, as soon as it has been employed it will be melted down and made into limited-edition commemorative coins.

If my weakest troops fail to eliminate a hero, I will send out my best troops instead of wasting time with progressively stronger ones as he gets closer and closer to my fortress.

If I am fighting with the hero atop a moving platform, have disarmed him, and am about to finish him off and he glances behind me and drops flat, I too will drop flat instead of quizzically turning around to find out what he saw.

I will not shoot at any of my enemies if they are standing in front of the crucial support beam to a heavy, dangerous, unbalanced structure.

If I'm eating dinner with the hero, put poison in his goblet, then have to leave the table for any reason, I will order new drinks for both of us instead of trying to decide whether or not to switch with him.

I will not have captives of one sex guarded by members of the opposite sex.

I will not use any plan in which the final step is horribly complicated, e.g. "Align the 12 Stones of Power on the sacred altar then activate the medallion at the moment of total eclipse." Instead it will be more along the lines of "Push the button."

I will make sure that my doomsday device is up to code and properly grounded.

My vats of hazardous chemicals will be covered when not in use. Also, I will not construct walkways above them.

If a group of henchmen fail miserably at a task, I will not berate them for incompetence then send the same group out to try the task again.

After I captures the hero's superweapon, I will not immediately disband my legions and relax my guard because I believe whoever holds the weapon is unstoppable. After all, the hero held the weapon and I took it from him.

I will not design my Main Control Room so that every workstation is facing away from the door.

I will not ignore the messenger that stumbles in exhausted and obviously agitated until my personal grooming or current entertainment is finished. It might actually be important.

If I ever talk to the hero on the phone, I will not taunt him. Instead I will say this his dogged perseverance has given me new insight on the futility of my evil ways and that if he leaves me alone for a few months of quiet contemplation I will likely return to the path of righteousness. (Heroes are incredibly gullible in this regard.)

If I decide to hold a double execution of the hero and an underling who failed or betrayed me, I will see to it that the hero is scheduled to go first.

When arresting prisoners, my guards will not allow them to stop and grab a useless trinket of purely sentimental value.

My dungeon will have its own qualified medical staff complete with bodyguards. That way if a prisoner becomes sick and his cellmate tells the guard it's an emergency, the guard will fetch a trauma team instead of opening up the cell for a look.

My door mechanisms will be designed so that blasting the control panel on the outside seals the door and blasting the control panel on the inside opens the door, not vice versa.

My dungeon cells will not be furnished with objects that contain reflective surfaces or anything that can be unravelled.

If an attractive young couple enters my realm, I will carefully monitor their activities. If I find they are happy and affectionate, I will ignore them. However if circumstance have forced them together against their will and they spend all their time bickering and criticizing each other except during the intermittent occasions when they are saving each others' lives at which point there are hints of sexual tension, I will immediately order their execution.

Finally, to keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindless trance, I will provide each of them with free unlimited Internet access.
Great...except too many rules...why just not kill everything....it would save you the trouble of memorizing all that....

Lon
03-15-2005, 08:39 PM
Oh you think that I memorized all that??? Heh. That was a simple cut and paste from www.eviloverlord.com. However I am personal friends of the people that made the list, and contributed a fare amount to it.
So yeah, I can't take full credit for it.

Ranshiin
03-16-2005, 03:17 AM
I have one thing to say, Lon.........WOW!!!!!!!

http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gifhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gifhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gifhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gif

http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gifhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gifhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gif

http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gifhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gif

lol It's pretty obvious I would make a cr*ppy warlord or world leader - for the next presidential election I shall vote

LON!!!

http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/in_awe.gif

Mistress Koneko
03-16-2005, 03:21 PM
HOLY CRAP MONKEYS!! That was a loooooooooong post XD

I like this last part although it better be cable speed!

terry3330
03-16-2005, 03:35 PM
mwhahaha mine is the bes make kids wach edjicashinol tv untill they will do nething to stop the pain.=p

Zedekiah
03-16-2005, 03:37 PM
I'd never bother to read that.

But considering the response, I'll say "You Go, Girl!".

And all I need to do in order to conquer the world, is waiting for the situation to further develop as it now is in Central Europe and, when things are right, take control of the forces that has been drawn together :3

Darrmyth
03-16-2005, 05:45 PM
Well lon You rock?

Isunamaru
03-16-2005, 05:51 PM
why not just use a nuke to send mars crashing into earth sending it flying into the Sun but before, leave and set up a colony upon Venus.....and watch as humanity dies.....

Tsuna Kadiri
03-16-2005, 05:55 PM
why not just use a nuke to send mars crashing into earth sending it flying into the Sun but before, leave and set up a colony upon Venus.....and watch as humanity dies.....
No!! You can't do that!! *thwaps you with a lead pipe* That would be technically "destroying" the world. This is "conquering" the world. Where are your brilliant ideas that I adore so much?

Isunamaru
03-16-2005, 06:09 PM
No!! You can't do that!! *thwaps you with a lead pipe* That would be technically "destroying" the world. This is "conquering" the world. Where are your brilliant ideas that I adore so much?
well its mainly to save on time when posting....

anyways....
edit Bill Gates' will to make yourself the only heir and using his money buy the US, using your income as president buy microsoft and create a monopoly upon microsoft products...then set up a religeous cult and use it to plant fear into the people of other countries....meanwhile have a scientist train monkeys to become soldiers and use them as troops and declare war upon every country in the world nuking them as you go....teh countries will fall due to inner chaos and the brink of annhilation and bow down to me....using the monkeys i will keep the world under martial law

Tsuna Kadiri
03-16-2005, 06:14 PM
edit Bill Gates' will to make yourself the only heir and using his money buy the US, using your income as president buy microsoft and create a monopoly upon microsoft products...then set up a religeous cult and use it to plant fear into the people of other countries....meanwhile have a scientist train monkeys to become soldiers and use them as troops and declare war upon every country in the world nuking them as you go....teh countries will fall due to inner chaos and the brink of annhilation and bow down to me....using the monkeys i will keep the world under martial law
^___^ Now those are the plans I was talking about. Religious zombies AND Bill Gates.. A masterpiece. You have been forgiven...

Isunamaru
03-16-2005, 06:26 PM
Use religeous cult zombies to take over a government cloning facility and using them create mind-altering chips that are applied to the back of the neck and using the mailing system send them in mass mailing lists to make the world my mindless slaves....and using my mindless slaves kill the religeous cult members realize that they are way too powerful....

Lon
03-17-2005, 05:54 AM
*narrf* so Brain... what are we gonna do tonight?

Ashminigun
03-17-2005, 08:08 AM
* joins the frenzy...

Mine idea of taking over the world... hmmm.. sound interesting... first, we built a Megaparticle cannon on both Poles of the Earth and firing it at the same time. then, insert sublimal messages into anime and brainwash the kids to topple the government adminstration... then let others take control... haha (laugh deviously)

*driving a F1 car in the wrong direction of the track....

Isunamaru
03-17-2005, 07:07 PM
Nooooooo! not anime! CURSE YOU Ashminigun!

Using food snacks like gummy bears add stuff like cocaine and other such drugs....meanwhile secure a job as a stock analyst and using various profiles get money from price spikes due to your requirements....then using a religeous cult shut down all drug sources except yours.....you can guess where this is leading....the world population will be after these and only give it to those who bow down to you as emperor of the world! MWAHAHAHAHA

Tsuna Kadiri
03-17-2005, 08:25 PM
Using food snacks like gummy bears add stuff like cocaine and other such drugs....meanwhile secure a job as a stock analyst and using various profiles get money from price spikes due to your requirements....then using a religeous cult shut down all drug sources except yours.....you can guess where this is leading....the world population will be after these and only give it to those who bow down to you as emperor of the world! MWAHAHAHAHA
Bu...bu... But I like gummi bears. :mellow:

Darrmyth
03-17-2005, 08:41 PM
well if you get a monkey and give it lots of steriods and brainwash it to kill bill gates and steal all his money then buy lots more monkeys and repeat the process but kill other important people. I LOVE MONKEY'S

Lon
03-17-2005, 08:51 PM
o.O Or you could just pay any random 15 year old with long hair and too much time on his hands to hack into every bank acount in america, shave off 1 cent from each account, depositing them into a swiss account off shores. Then purchase a major pharmasuitcal company to bioengeneer n air born disease with a protine based activator, like nicotine, so that only those who directly put nicotine into their systems in large doses will contract the desiese. Also have the company bioengeneer the cure. Finnally, purchase a company that specializes in air control products like air freshoners. Develop a new line of product and lace it with your disease. Since it will only affect smokers and or anyone else around large doses of nicotine, only those people will be infected. Co-op with tobacco companies to cross promote your products to insure maximum exposure. Since only you have the cure to the disease, you then release the cure making billions of dollars. After you do this you simply purchase the top leading fortune 500 companies in each of the nations, and begin to fund up and comming politicians political campains. You will rule the world simply based on the power of your financial contributations.

vtang6788
03-17-2005, 09:55 PM
1.kill world leaders
2. steal money
3. build big army
4.kill people
5. the worlds mine :)

Lon
03-18-2005, 01:18 PM
well that would be the kiss way of doing things.... no imagenation, but pleanty of kiss

Tsuna Kadiri
03-18-2005, 02:26 PM
1.kill world leaders
2. steal money
3. build big army
4.kill people
5. the worlds mine :)
Use imagination!!! Look at everyone's ideas, they are all brilliant (for the most part)!! Perhaps not realistic, but creative none the less. Besides, you left out the Cult Zombies... :P

Isunamaru
03-19-2005, 05:32 PM
Using Religeous cult members to pose as Military officials send in false reports (to the US government)about nuclear warheads in other countries....eventually the US will lead a war against all countries that harbor nuclear warheads and the UN will lead a coalition against the US....meanwhile use your cult to take over Saudi Arabia and declare war upon Israel....raise oil prices to insane levels to fund your war and grow rich at the same time....use the money to build yourself an army and CLONE each of your soldiers about 10000 times each.....using your insanely huge army crush the rest of the war-torn and desolate world....

The Rebel
03-19-2005, 05:41 PM
Genetically alter two lab mice, and let them do all the work.

Tsuna Kadiri
03-19-2005, 06:54 PM
raise oil prices to insane levels
... Is George Bush trying to take over the world?!?! Nooo!! I'm sicking my Religious Cult Zombies on him! (something I should of done.. let's say 4 years ago..) ^_^

Isunamaru
03-20-2005, 06:12 PM
... Is George Bush trying to take over the world?!?! Nooo!! I'm sicking my Religious Cult Zombies on him! (something I should of done.. let's say 4 years ago..) ^_^ meh....4 years ago...you should have done it before he ever took office....

The Rebel
03-21-2005, 12:33 PM
Buy out all tv stations and networks, then have one station. call it RBTV, and have programs so bad that everyone becomes hypnotized. Then tell them to vote for you.

Tsuna Kadiri
03-21-2005, 12:38 PM
meh....4 years ago...you should have done it before he ever took office....
I didn't know he was an idiot back then. :P But that would be a pretty good way to conquer the world. Threaten everyone with 10 more years of Bush in office... then take over the world, and throw George into the Big Woo. Yep, that's another possibility. Plus my cult zombies of course... ^_^

The Rebel
03-21-2005, 12:55 PM
Even better, get all the people who like anime together. Then recruit more anime fans. Once you have a good following, then you buy out all of the tv stations and networks. Have only one network, souly dedicated to anime. Everyone would worship the one who owns that network. Little by little take over the rest of the world with anime.

Tsuna Kadiri
03-21-2005, 01:18 PM
Even better, get all the people who like anime together. Then recruit more anime fans. Once you have a good following, then you buy out all of the tv stations and networks. Have only one network, souly dedicated to anime. Everyone would worship the one who owns that network. Little by little take over the rest of the world with anime.
I dunno about that one... people might start to dye their hair even more unnatural colors... And start wearing the same clothes 2 months in a row... O_o

The Rebel
03-21-2005, 03:10 PM
YES, dyed hair!!!! We'll do that, yes. I see your point about cloths, and we can figure something out. I just want to create an anime-minded society,,,,, with me as it's ruler.

The Rebel
03-21-2005, 03:10 PM
it never lets me delete when I accidentaly double post. stupid proxy errors.

galdon
03-21-2005, 03:20 PM
well, if you go to Gaiaonline, an anime forum, you will see that one nova_allforevil_ is effectivelly taking over the world there (the whole site is an rpg other than a small chat section) her strategy is interesting, since she is a friend she told me a bit of her plan, but as a merc i cannot reviel any of it. just go there and have a look, you can take over anyplace if you had her mind.

Isunamaru
03-21-2005, 06:14 PM
meh....why not just get yourself elected as president by tipping the votes in your favor (can anyone say bribe?)....change the government to a dictatorship while using religeous cult zombies to mess around with other countries....then reinstate the Napoleonic code in the US to ensure loyalty....kill of the current generation and censor the whole of the US to bend them all to your will....then using that take over the world with your mindless slaves....

Youma
03-21-2005, 09:48 PM
No no no, you people, you all, you don't get it. None of you can take over the world, for I already did. Don't blame me for all the things that are wrong, I'm not very experienced at despotically ruling the world on my own. And if you don't believe me since you never heard of me being the master of the world, that's because I'm a nice dictator and I don't look into your lifes... yet.

How to do it? Like a pyramid sales scheme, you know every of your recruits recruit two more people and so on and what they don't know is that there's 56 steps above them and they end up even lower in your society than in the old one. But they deserve it for letting themselves be tricked into pyramid schemes!

But don't try to take over the world by brainwashing people into voting for you as some suggested. I tried and got 119 votes, or 0.3%. I don't have friends :( (but my name will remain forever in Election Canada's website, I am immortal!)

Tsuna Kadiri
03-22-2005, 07:19 AM
No no no, you people, you all, you don't get it. None of you can take over the world, for I already did.
Ahem... I haven't seen any of your minions running around my neighborhood. Nor have I seen your face on any flags and such. Plus, you have no Cult Zombies, which means your plan is destined to fail. My sincere apologies, but I don't think you have conquered the world yet.

Besides, have you read back a few pages? These ideas... their all brilliant! I'm so proud... T_T

The Rebel
03-22-2005, 12:00 PM
Yes, I have had some good ideas on taking over the world. Thank you for the compliment.

ur_master56
03-22-2005, 01:36 PM
my plan to take over the world is already in motion
all i have to do is put my death ray on the moon before russia

galdon
03-22-2005, 03:20 PM
Ahem... I haven't seen any of your minions running around my neighborhood. Nor have I seen your face on any flags and such. Plus, you have no Cult Zombies, which means your plan is destined to fail. My sincere apologies, but I don't think you have conquered the world yet.

Besides, have you read back a few pages? These ideas... their all brilliant! I'm so proud... T_T
i agree, nobody in my town has any controll from you, as the nova mercs are in command here

The Rebel
03-22-2005, 05:57 PM
I've got it!!! I'll clone a whole army of door-to-door insurance salesmen and unleash them upon the world. But only I they don't make me King of the world...

Youma
03-22-2005, 06:06 PM
I've said it, I'm a liberal kind of dictator, I haven't been so intrusive so far, and those who obey me, don't know they do. What better way to enslave someone than to let him think he is free? So you all think you are in control of your own thoughts, but you think that because I want so, my plan has worked perfectly.
Though I might consider hiring a cult zombie expert for my special armed forces, who knows when it can come in handy? I had to replace some world leaders with monkeys at some point, and no one noticed, maybe zombies would be more effective. Do they need feed on brains? If so then no problem, my hometown has many people who have no use for it!

Maybe as the sole ruler of the world I should initiate great projects to leave my print on the world for the next generations. Asides from painting bridges pink and paving rivers, what could be a good start...? I already decreed a ban on spok-eared kids(plastic spok-ears can go, but no real ears) but that's not enough...

(in fact the "no more spok-eared kids" thing was part of my actual political campaign, which may explain why I lost)

Isunamaru
03-23-2005, 09:30 AM
paving rivers???? umm....WHY???? if you want fame as a dictator just follow these simple rules...
1. never leave your lair to go to an execution of an enemy....
2. never go out in public without a few bodygaurds..
3. ensure loyalty by having people killed for small things....
4. Restart the Reign of Terror....

The Rebel
03-23-2005, 11:48 AM
paving rivers???? umm....WHY???? if you want fame as a dictator just follow these simple rules...
1. never leave your lair to go to an execution of an enemy....
2. never go out in public without a few bodygaurds..
3. ensure loyalty by having people killed for small things....
4. Restart the Reign of Terror....
No! All you have to do is have your friends executed, have spies everywhere, send look-alikes in your place for special events, reward slaves for obiedance and loyalty, oh and set of a couple of well hidden nuclear bombs. Do this and you are insured success.

Tsuna Kadiri
03-23-2005, 01:54 PM
No! All you have to do is have your friends executed, have spies everywhere, send look-alikes in your place for special events, reward slaves for obiedance and loyalty, oh and set of a couple of well hidden nuclear bombs. Do this and you are insured success.
Yes, yes... That's the way you would do it. But why the hell kill all of your friends? You may need them somewhere along the line.. The zombies can only do so much.. you may need sacrifices..

Isunamaru
03-23-2005, 06:21 PM
sacrifices?? umm...why not just use those that defy you....it would be sadistically funny and cruel....
Plan 1 -
Using religeous cult zombies gain control of America and Iraq....Using Iraqi forces declare war upon Israel...this should lead to another world war....in the meantime gather forces and prepare an nuclear assault upon England.....with England gone the countries will look to America....which you control....set of nuclear bombs in the UN and all the main countries in the World while creating millions of cult clones and using them as expendable troops in the war to conquer the world....

rikkuluver
03-24-2005, 06:01 AM
i dun want to sacrifices anybody! i juz want to keep piece! Love Piece ^,^v

Isunamaru
03-24-2005, 08:27 AM
i dun want to sacrifices anybody! i juz want to keep piece! Love Piece ^,^vkeep the peace...ha....it'd be pretty hard to do that without having to kill at least some traitors.....
In the immortal words of Machiavelli...."it is better to be feared than loved"

The Rebel
03-24-2005, 12:09 PM
Yes, yes... That's the way you would do it. But why the hell kill all of your friends? You may need them somewhere along the line.. The zombies can only do so much.. you may need sacrifices..
Sacrifices! That's what kill some friends is. Imagine, if you're willing to kill your friends, what are you capable of doing to your enemies.

Tsuna Kadiri
03-24-2005, 05:18 PM
sacrifices?? umm...why not just use those that defy you....it would be sadistically funny and cruel....
Plan 1 -
Using religeous cult zombies gain control of America and Iraq....Using Iraqi forces declare war upon Israel...this should lead to another world war....in the meantime gather forces and prepare an nuclear assault upon England.....with England gone the countries will look to America....which you control....set of nuclear bombs in the UN and all the main countries in the World while creating millions of cult clones and using them as expendable troops in the war to conquer the world....
Yeah, making it funny+cruel is all that really counts.. ^__^

Hmm, I like that plan, (when do I not like your plans is the question..) but it says "Plan 1"... where's 2,3,4,5,6,7... yeah..

souless cowboy
03-24-2005, 05:35 PM
How to conquer the world? Well first i would start a worldly cult, such as Christianity. This cult would drive people to its beliefs and therefore bring them to my side of ideal. Thus, you have followers, an army perhaps of people brainwashed by your religion. So you will have but few rebels cause you are 'Killing in the name of ________" Of course weopons of mass destruction and gasses that destroy the central human nervous system or just plain out kill them. Using these weopons i would first take out the United States of America, thier goes your number one problem of this world. After this i would not have to worry about crappy little middle eastern countries messing with me. Next on the hit list, thier goes russia, oh and england. Now you have control of these blocks of land. Conquering is now in place. I would make what little survivors their is my soldiers in war and make them follow my religion thus they become brain washed. Then after that, i will have built enough up to take over the rest of this world and its inhabitants...

--Souless

Isunamaru
03-24-2005, 06:58 PM
hmm....i like that plan yet it would be more effective just to use religeous cults to set off huge bouts of Nerve Gas...... always carry the antidote and reward your faithful followers by giving them huge tracts of land but no real governmental rights....in the meanwhile train huge armies of soldiers trained with nerve gas to erase all mental activity and use them as your mindless troops of destruction! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

kamekazekid
03-24-2005, 08:23 PM
okay just take over weak little country in asia and create an army then take over other countries nearby until your army is powerful attack bigger countries after that you need to have strong mind like mine. but its a secret heh heh

Slayerfan
03-24-2005, 09:26 PM
Become dictator and sculpt the minds of hundreds of millions of people with rallies, speeches and propaganda films to follow my cause and winning their trust, but then executing others who do not obey me and those who are undesired. Then build up an unstoppable army and have fasly signing pact treaties making other countries believe that we are no threat to them. Then when the time is right burst a few divisions throught the enemies borders in a break neck Blitzkrieg like speed devouring whole armies with an iron fist and creating a world war, sending paratroops behind enemy line capturing bridges and ammo/fuel supplies or even government leaders. I would then send out squadrons of bombers to desimate cities towns and factories slowly crushing their will and strength, wasting anyone who defies me and my army. The seas will be controllled by massive fleets of jugarnauts and subs, having them destroy enemy ships and cargo ships starving island nations and owning the waters. Then i would have flyers dropping from plains having more solders recruited into my army sertifying my power, making a mockery of allied nations and broadcast them around the world embarrasing them, launching assaults on countries peppering their lines with artillery and heavy fire driving back their forces, hitting capitols with nuclear rockets until i alone stand with an all mighty Reich Empire banishing all opposition under my armie's boots overcoming with successfull victory!

The Rebel
03-25-2005, 12:05 PM
Little do you people know. Ha, ha,ha. I have already put my plan in motion. After many years of research and development, I have created a virus that turns people into my willing slaves. Best of all, this virus is spread via computers. So as you are using your computer, you are being infected with my little virus. Don't worry, it remains dormant until I activate it. Oh, and it is completely undetectable. Once I feel enough people have been affected,, then I shall unleash them on the rest of the world, doing my bidding.

Tsuna Kadiri
03-29-2005, 06:16 PM
Little do you people know. Ha, ha,ha. I have already put my plan in motion.
.... My computer has been working fine lately. I'll make sure to notify and blame you for when it starts to mess up.. :P

Slayerfan.. that's very good. I like your idea.. ^___^

The Rebel
03-29-2005, 06:25 PM
.... My computer has been working fine lately. I'll make sure to notify and blame you for when it starts to mess up.. :P

Slayerfan.. that's very good. I like your idea.. ^___^
Pay attention, it's not that kind of virus. It only affects humans, but is spread by computers. It doesn't do anything to the computer, just the user. Soon you shall be my loyal slave. Ha, ha, ha! Me, I have taken the antidote so it can't hurt me.

Chouji
03-29-2005, 06:28 PM
i plan to make all the babys my slave muhahahahahah j/k

Isunamaru
03-29-2005, 06:35 PM
hmm....take control of a small wartorn country somewhere in Africa and create a huge alliance with all of the neighboring nations.....when you have the alliance, start mass producing firearms in private and train a secret police to assasinate or silence political rivals....meanwhile train a guerrilla fighting force and slowly charge other nations of treason against the alliance and conquer them, using your guerrilla fighting force....in this way capture most of Africa and the Middle East....Raise oil prices to insane levels to fund your wars across all of Asia.....Then turn your huge empire towards Europe.....The Europeans will be helpless without their main oil supplier - The Middle East.....Once you have control of Europe start bombing runs upon America and nuke major cities.....when the Americans are defeated destroy all threats such as Australia....With that you will be dictator of the World

The Rebel
03-29-2005, 06:38 PM
hmm....take control of a small wartorn country somewhere in Africa and create a huge alliance with all of the neighboring nations.....when you have the alliance, start mass producing firearms in private and train a secret police to assasinate or silence political rivals....meanwhile train a guerrilla fighting force and slowly charge other nations of treason against the alliance and conquer them, using your guerrilla fighting force....in this way capture most of Africa and the Middle East....Raise oil prices to insane levels to fund your wars across all of Asia.....Then turn your huge empire towards Europe.....The Europeans will be helpless without their main oil supplier - The Middle East.....Once you have control of Europe start bombing runs upon America and nuke major cities.....when the Americans are defeated destroy all threats such as Australia....With that you will be dictator of the World
You too are now infected with my slave virus. Ha, ha, ha!

Tsuna Kadiri
03-29-2005, 06:39 PM
It doesn't do anything to the computer, just the user. Soon you shall be my loyal slave. Ha, ha, ha! Me, I have taken the antidote so it can't hurt me.
Heh, I'm not a human. I'm a robot.. just designed to post on random forums and create threads such as How To Conquer The World... :P

I have this flash video that reminds me of this thread... but I dunno if I should post it or not.. tis' a bit inappropriate..

animeadmirer
03-29-2005, 08:36 PM
Take over all sources of fresh water and be the sole person in control of them all. Now... To your knees!

Isunamaru
03-30-2005, 10:23 AM
Take over all sources of fresh water and be the sole person in control of them all. Now... To your knees!umm...how???....second of all, it'd prolly cost insane amounts of money to gain control of all sources of fresh water....as well as......scientists will turn to purifying the seas and oceans of the world, if you do manage to gain control of the water.....

The Rebel
03-30-2005, 11:43 AM
Yes, more users being infected with my slave virus. Soon I shall active the virus to turn you all into my slaves! All shall worship me!!!

Tsuna Kadiri
03-30-2005, 02:29 PM
Yes, more users being infected with my slave virus. Soon I shall active the virus to turn you all into my slaves! All shall worship me!!!
... Dude, your frickin' crazy.. LOL.. :P

Well, am I infected yet or not? Cause I don't feel anything...

TerraN EmpirE
03-30-2005, 03:24 PM
Build a Rocket ship, Launch my self too Mars. Proclaim my self King of Mars. there I am Ruler of The World ( you just did not say what World )

The Rebel
03-30-2005, 03:44 PM
... Dude, your frickin' crazy.. LOL.. :P

Well, am I infected yet or not? Cause I don't feel anything...
Of course you don't feel anything, the virus remains dormant until it is awakened. Don't worry, you won't feel any pain. You will just cease to care about anything except my will. But I am not ready to release to catalist quite yet,,, but soon. Muhahahah!

Tsuna Kadiri
03-30-2005, 04:02 PM
Build a Rocket ship, Launch my self too Mars. Proclaim my self King of Mars. there I am Ruler of The World ( you just did not say what World )
Your right.... O_o.. Well, then I want to take over Saturn.. :P

Of course you don't feel anything, the virus remains dormant until it is awakened. Don't worry, you won't feel any pain. You will just cease to care about anything except my will. But I am not ready to release to catalist quite yet,,, but soon. Muhahahah!

Oh... I don't really care about your will right now, so I'm assuming it's dormant? :laugh:

The Rebel
03-30-2005, 04:13 PM
Your right.... O_o.. Well, then I want to take over Saturn.. :P

Oh... I don't really care about your will right now, so I'm assuming it's dormant? :laugh:Yes, it is. Live it up while you still can. Muhahahah! If you are a good slave, I might give you some of the antidote. Then you maybe one of my commanding generals.

Chouji
03-30-2005, 04:53 PM
thats scary maybe the world doesnt need to be conquered maybe it is fine the way it is ( without the war and stuff)

The Rebel
03-30-2005, 04:57 PM
thats scary maybe the world doesnt need to be conquered maybe it is fine the way it is ( without the war and stuff)
That's right, I still have to send all of my family some of the antidote. My family will be my commanding generals. One in charge of each country.

Chouji
03-30-2005, 05:00 PM
ooooooo therebel i want Korea ( my home country)

The Rebel
03-30-2005, 05:07 PM
Yes you may have it.

Chouji
03-30-2005, 05:10 PM
yes all there nuclear weapons of mass destruction are mine prepare to die brazil

The Rebel
03-30-2005, 05:13 PM
But you do have to as I tell you. You are required to deal with any uprising in your area. But if I can't infect brazil,,,,, then you may nuke it.

Chouji
03-30-2005, 05:17 PM
ok * tells korean officials to call off the bombing* just have to wait another day

Isunamaru
04-01-2005, 10:39 AM
hmm.....start a forum for Anarchists and use them to take over computers all over the world....with the anarchists create an online religeous cult to spread chaos and rumors everywhere.....using your religeous cult spread rumors about the world leaders....meanwhile take over all the computers with a unstoppable computer virus and bribe the companies with the antivirus to not sell it......with all the world leaders getting bad press, people will gladly turn to me and offer me power....when i gain power i will order the companies to release the antivirus software for insane prices and set the world under martial law....

Red Dragon
04-01-2005, 10:48 AM
oooh... Can I be secritary of War? Please?

dragongundam009
04-01-2005, 11:00 AM
What in the world is rong with you people? why do you want to conquer when you know you cant do it,beause where their is evil their is also good and good guy allways kick evils butt!

TerraN EmpirE
04-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Dude learn the lessons from history Gangues Khan, Atilla the Hun and Alexander the Great. Good guys only win when you Foul up.
Keep a good plan Work it well and the only things that can stop you are a Night of binge Drinking, Falling off your Horse or A lucky enemy shot. Remember too Write a will so your empire will Still rain after your Death and Remember you are not Immortal. And remember this Quotation.

It's Mega Maid. She gone from suck to blow.
Oops wrong Quote.

Evil will always prevail, because good is dumb.

Ashminigun
04-02-2005, 02:29 AM
*i have an idea....

launch operation Dark Skies, blanket the entire atmosphere with black and thick smog in order to block out the sun... and let the robots take over the world... muahahaha!

or...

use N2 bombs or deploy Cyclopse System on every major city and let them burn! muahahaha!!!

I sick... muahahaa!!!

Elfy
04-02-2005, 03:10 AM
I'm just loyal to my plan of using my student's "cute" power to take over the world

The Rebel
04-04-2005, 12:38 PM
I'm just loyal to my plan of using my student's "cute" power to take over the world
"cute" power,,,, okay you win, I'm yours. LOL Not quite, more slaves yes!!! The more of you that post on this thread, the more that become infected with my "slave" virus. Muhahaha!!!

TerraN EmpirE
04-04-2005, 02:42 PM
"cute" power,,,, okay you win, I'm yours. LOL Not quite, more slaves yes!!! The more of you that post on this thread, the more that become infected with my "slave" virus. Muhahaha!!!
* is on a steady Diet of Antibiotics *
You know that has too be the worst plan ever. Viruses mutate and change so your Slave virus Is very very likely too back fire big time,
* virus Mutates has he is speaking and now the Slave virus forces a Rebellion and the down fall of Therebel begins *

See i told you so note to every one Biological weapons Are very Bad

Tsuna Kadiri
04-04-2005, 03:02 PM
What in the world is rong with you people? why do you want to conquer when you know you cant do it,beause where their is evil their is also good and good guy allways kick evils butt!... Positivity will only lead you to being the one conquered. Evil is cool, very cool indeed... ^___^

The more of you that post on this thread, the more that become infected with my "slave" virus. Muhahaha!!!No!! I'M the thread master.. ME.. I can control your whimpy little virus in a snap. Just watch, me and the other world conquerers will gang up on you.. :P

Isunamaru
04-12-2005, 08:41 AM
Form a heavy metal anarchist band and use that to create a secret anarchist cult....with them at your disposal convert millions to your music and when you finally control the masses have them depose the current world leaders.....

Tsuna Kadiri
04-12-2005, 01:13 PM
Form a heavy metal anarchist band and use that to create a secret anarchist cult....with them at your disposal convert millions to your music and when you finally control the masses have them depose the current world leaders.....
.... I think I need to try that. ^___^

The Angel of Death
04-12-2005, 02:47 PM
ok first i would get a few minions to take over Russia,China,North Korea,and all terrist groups,and finnaly McDonalds... ( more on that later )..... i would use all that miliarty power to crush all oppisng forces using every weapon and a few new ones like a bomb that realease birds with small "dirty bombs" ( mostly likely a diesase i have only vacinations to )attached to the wings. therefore spearding a plague across the world force goverment to ethier bow down to me or i would send my forces to crush there puny countries.. last i would build a giagantic fortress with inpenitrable defense and it would put the best mind in the world there to make me new weapons and vechiles for space travel.. so now the only free place would be America so i would converge every weapon i have until they surrender there land to me. I would name the entire

The Angel of Death
04-12-2005, 02:50 PM
opps

The Rebel
04-12-2005, 03:57 PM
You all are too late, the hour is at hand. I prepare even now to active my little virus and reduce you all to loyal slaves!!!!! Muhahaha!!!
*ships anti-virus to Dark yoko kurama*

TerraN EmpirE
04-12-2005, 04:05 PM
so lame it's not even funny

Tsuna Kadiri
04-12-2005, 07:15 PM
so lame it's not even funny
Remind me to give you a gold medal for that.

MasterFoot
04-12-2005, 07:30 PM
Religous cult zombies.... nah they tend to take too many brain snacking breaks to be of any use. SOOOO just go with the usual army of small cute furry animal ninjas with laser attached to their head backed up by an army of chickens in choppers. And for good measure a world showing of Mars Attacks so everyone will pledge themselves to you just to turn the movie off.

Tsuna Kadiri
04-12-2005, 07:34 PM
Religous cult zombies.... nah they tend to take too many brain snacking breaks to be of any use.
Not if you feed them on a daily basis. :P

Furry animal ninjas? That's a new one. I'll consider using those in my plan of world domination.

Drigger
04-12-2005, 07:34 PM
Nukes Plain and Simple, nukes, o yeah and evil dancing exploding bunnies

MasterFoot
04-12-2005, 07:43 PM
[QUOTE=Tsuna Kadiri]Not if you feed them on a daily basis. :P

Too bad brains around here cost more than the price of gas, just not enough Mad scientist harvesting 'em for evil purposes.

Whats the world come to when i cant get enough brains to feed my zombies:soapbox:

Tsuna Kadiri
04-12-2005, 07:46 PM
Whats the world come to when i cant get enough brains to feed my zombies
Human sacrifices.. It's the only option. :laugh:

Drigger
04-12-2005, 07:50 PM
evil dancing exploding bunnies

Drigger
04-12-2005, 07:51 PM
say that 5 times fast

MasterFoot
04-12-2005, 07:54 PM
In that case let line of people start behind the Yellowline and lets get this world domination thing started off with a MASSIVE BRAIN MUNCHING PARTY complete with the furry animal ninjas the chickens in choppers and some outlandishly powerful weapons.

Huurray of over active imagination!!!!!

Drigger
04-12-2005, 07:56 PM
i have no brain to munch XD

The Rebel
04-13-2005, 10:48 AM
Slip a drug into people's drinks that causes them to stontaneously conbust into flames.

TerraN EmpirE
04-13-2005, 11:40 AM
that's just plan stupid.

banzii
04-13-2005, 01:16 PM
everyone know that the squirrles are going to take ove the world

MasterFoot
04-13-2005, 01:18 PM
If everyone burst into flames after drinking the spiked drink what would be the point of taking over the world.. you'd be the only one left.

Well... you and alot of ashes

Cyllwen
04-13-2005, 04:11 PM
Marry an american born movie star and take over the world using his rabid fangirls.

The Rebel
04-15-2005, 11:28 AM
everyone know that the squirrles are going to take ove the world
HA, HA! No they won't, they'll die when we blow up the Earth. The only thing to live will be the cockroaches, and they shall rule the world.

sephiroth33
04-15-2005, 11:48 AM
i plan to take over the world by hypnotizing all the major leaders of the world and making them love chobits ha

TerraN EmpirE
04-15-2005, 12:26 PM
I am genetically enhancing myself in too a super Being well at the same time building a hyper sleep chamber and founding a Religion once i am done I will put my self to sleep and in a thousand years i will awaken in too a world in which my religion Rules supreme and the new world is dedicated to my resurrection.

The Rebel
04-15-2005, 12:33 PM
I created my own religion, but we make beer and wear monks robes. I put subliminal messages into animes and tell the watchers to kill the world leaders and elect me supreme ruler of the world, then give them all the pizza they can eat.

Drigger
04-15-2005, 07:36 PM
evil dancing exploding bunnies........how many times do i have to say it the ultimate weapon is evil dancing exploding bunnies..........pay attention people, for if you join my leigon now, i will not kill you with their evil cuteness!!!!

Isunamaru
04-21-2005, 08:48 AM
create a ELVISH METAL band and use them to create a cult of LOTR which takes over the world with insane craze......

Zedekiah
04-21-2005, 11:18 AM
Sorry, lads and ladies-
The world is currently controlled by inane teksikan0z.

Run and hide.

The Rebel
04-21-2005, 11:32 AM
evil dancing exploding bunnies........how many times do i have to say it the ultimate weapon is evil dancing exploding bunnies..........pay attention people, for if you join my leigon now, i will not kill you with their evil cuteness!!!!
I would like to order a 1000 or so. BTW where do I get an app to join? Yes, I gave up on my last plan, but have a new one in the works.

Isunamaru
04-28-2005, 06:40 PM
meh......i finally have the way! create a genetically modified human with the power to turn people into BUBBLE WRAP!!! MWAHAHAHA! The world's leaders will fall at my feet for the power to turn people into BUBBLE WRAP!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!

viperson
04-29-2005, 02:30 PM
just hold it hostage wit 5 nukes

Dark-Scar
04-29-2005, 04:17 PM
First, I would kill all world leaders, then exterminate all law-enforcer organizations. Then I would put the fear of Dark-Scar into the peoples of the world(whilst standing on a pile of books : too short)

Drigger
04-29-2005, 10:07 PM
ahhhhh the smell of destruction

Zustarus
04-30-2005, 12:58 AM
i have all sorts of plan on how to conquer the World =D

Isunamaru
04-30-2005, 05:30 PM
hmm.....using cult zombies, take control of the Hubbel telescope and position it in front of the earth and threaten to set the lens toward the sun so we all burn to a crisp unless all power is handed to me........

Hikey™
04-30-2005, 06:08 PM
First, I would kill all world leaders, then exterminate all law-enforcer organizations. Then I would put the fear of Dark-Scar into the peoples of the world(whilst standing on a pile of books : too short)
Really? Same here except that you stand on the pile of books:read: ...... I'm speechless......:oy:

The Rebel
04-30-2005, 06:46 PM
Maybe you should work together! LOL Ya! Under my rule that is! I have recruited all of the homeless people as my minions and am currently sending them door to door killing rich people and people of politics!!! Plus they are armed with the Evil dancing exploding bunnies I bought off Drigger.

Isunamaru
05-19-2005, 03:19 PM
hmm.....get some religeous cult zombies to overthrow the government in a weak and war-torn african country, meanwhile, take out the Sec. of State with a sniper from France....the French and the US tensions will increase dramatically and the UN will be powerless to stop it....then, using your cult zombies, slowly take control of neighboring african countries....take control of England and the UN will still be powerless (Due to France & England being on the Security Council)......Train some of your religeous Cult Zombies to become suicide bombers and have them attack at random placed in the US.....US will move troops to Europe in an attempt to stop war, however, declare war upon the basis that the US troops cannot step upon european land.....meanwhile, cause general unrest in Japan until you can take control of it too.....by this time you should have gained Africa....using the African armies, take out the Middle East.....the other countries shall have to eventually give up due to lack of oil......

Chaos Master Dark
05-19-2005, 03:59 PM
Become the supreme power of a strong nation...
Convince the peoples of the nation to conquer the world...
Then...
YOU WIN.

The Rebel
05-20-2005, 11:42 AM
Replace all political figures with simulants that obey only you. Have them continue on as normal except they give you free access to all finacial resources along with military resources. With this done, you are now in control of the world, yet nobody knows you are. But don't try this because I hjave already done it and now rule the world.

retro
05-20-2005, 01:29 PM
Buy all the air you can get your hands on, then cut all the tree's down. Or become the second coming of Christ.

Scion
05-20-2005, 07:26 PM
i would make an alliance between squirels, roaches, and Tsuna and then when they are all sleeping I would thow a fart which would kill them all. Then I would take their armies and attack everyone else. Then I would say this..............

IF YOU WANNA GO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND YOU AIN'T GOT DRUGS YET! SO SAY WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WITH ME!

demonplight
05-21-2005, 01:42 AM
Take over the world? Simple. Develop a plague that needs a vaccine, not to cure it but to stop the effects, and its spread. Why? You don’t want the next generation to have the disease. Now while the world is bowing down to you. You need to take action to make sure that your control doesn’t slip. With your new found power you need to take over a military. But which one. I would choose Russia’s. simply put a lot of cheap crap. The US military is a little to power full for you to tackle quite yet. Now with Russia’s military, you need to invade a rich, but weak nation. I would choose the Kuwait. Oil is power, and the west wont mess with you if you have nukes, and you do. Russia’ nukes are cheap, and easy to get, just ask China. Now that you have oil, you need to move on to the next oil rich, weak nation. But be careful the west has now established its self in the other Opec nations. So you use your new found oil riches to reek havoc on the west, how? Destroy their oil refineries, thus raising the cost of gas, and destroying the US’s economy. While the US in chaos, all of NATO is yours for the taking. Remember that The US is NATO, and the UN. So blitz threw Western Europe. Don’t leave soldiers to hold it, just destroy every thing. You will now hold back on the “cure” if they haven’t already copied it. If they have don’t worry. Mustard gas is in Russia’s arsenal. And it to is cheap. Did I mention that all of Russia is for sale, and cheap. ^^. Now remember the lessons of WWII. Don’t try to take all the world at once. You have Europe, and a large chunk of Asia. So just set tight.
You now win the minds and souls of Europe. Good, you bought them. I know Euro trash. What can I say, Europe’s for sale too. Just cost more than Russia. Now you need to move south. Africa. This will be easy. Why, AIDs, and you new plague has all but killed every one down there. The rest. Well feed them and move them to Europe. This is a good idea because you can keep control of them while they are surrounded by your drones.
Now you must mow over the middle east. Nuke it to Hell. Don’t even try, they are crazy, kill them all, or you will be slow to a crawl. Since your forces arnt held down in the middle east, you need to invade Canada, and Mexico. Why invade the US from the North, an 2000 mile long un protected border, with a very large and weak nation to the north, easy, now just hold that land. Now in Mexico. Just take it over and wind the minds of the people to the south. Why? You will need them to invade the south. After you have a firm hold on Mexico, and it’s population, you need to invade the US, you will have to use all you nuclear weapons, but not yet. Poor in from the south into California. You need to work your way up the coast kill every one, the people of the us have alots of guns. Every where, so no one is friendly. Take over the west coast. And at the same time come down from Canada you have to bomb NY city, Boston, Washington, and destroy every power plant. Kill. Now that the US has lost all of its coast, the navy is stuck at sea. This is bad. The US navy is big and mean. You must hunt down all the Ohio class bombers. Do this with you acula class subs from Russia. But be careful, the Sea wolves, and the LA class attack subs will be out there, and they can take any thing you have. But Russia’s navy is well expendable. So take the bombers at all cost. Good you got them. Now take out the US bomber forces, you can do this while hunting down the bombers. Yes do that. Now that you have all the bombers and the subs, the US nuclear triad is down to missile silos. Nuke them first. Mover your forces north and south of the borders, and nuke every major city, and then move back in. there must be no one left. The US is a problem because they have freedom, and love it. We have to enslave them and turn them into farmers to feed the world.
Now Asia. China must come first.
Ok good you chose nukes. Good the world population is now down to about 5 billion down from 6.25 we are off to a start. Now North Korea. Watch out Lil Kim has nukes too. So just bombe him first, not with nukes, but with Chemical weapons. If they people suffer, and are sick they will not revolt. You just enslave them because you may need them from food for the soldiers you will need in India. Now go south threw South Korea. This will be a walk in the park. Remember the US is dead. Just take it. Good you got it. Now to Japan, and Taiwan. Japan will be easy too. But the US carriers will either be there or in Taiwan. So be careful. Japan you got them, oh they killed them selves, eeh saved you the trouble. Now Taiwan. Nuke.
Good now India, nuke them too. Taking on the responsibilities of a 3rd world country that cant hold its own weight you don’t need.
Now all that is left is well south America. Invite them to the ruins of the US, and turn them into farmers. Good the world is yours and the population is a good 3 billion

well that came to mind

The Rebel
05-21-2005, 03:03 PM
Take over the world? Simple. Develop a plague that needs a vaccine, not to cure it but to stop the effects, and its spread. Why? You don’t want the next generation to have the disease. Now while the world is bowing down to you. You need to take action to make sure that your control doesn’t slip. With your new found power you need to take over a military. But which one. I would choose Russia’s. simply put a lot of cheap crap. The US military is a little to power full for you to tackle quite yet. Now with Russia’s military, you need to invade a rich, but weak nation. I would choose the Kuwait. Oil is power, and the west wont mess with you if you have nukes, and you do. Russia’ nukes are cheap, and easy to get, just ask China. Now that you have oil, you need to move on to the next oil rich, weak nation. But be careful the west has now established its self in the other Opec nations. So you use your new found oil riches to reek havoc on the west, how? Destroy their oil refineries, thus raising the cost of gas, and destroying the US’s economy. While the US in chaos, all of NATO is yours for the taking. Remember that The US is NATO, and the UN. So blitz threw Western Europe. Don’t leave soldiers to hold it, just destroy every thing. You will now hold back on the “cure” if they haven’t already copied it. If they have don’t worry. Mustard gas is in Russia’s arsenal. And it to is cheap. Did I mention that all of Russia is for sale, and cheap. ^^. Now remember the lessons of WWII. Don’t try to take all the world at once. You have Europe, and a large chunk of Asia. So just set tight.
You now win the minds and souls of Europe. Good, you bought them. I know Euro trash. What can I say, Europe’s for sale too. Just cost more than Russia. Now you need to move south. Africa. This will be easy. Why, AIDs, and you new plague has all but killed every one down there. The rest. Well feed them and move them to Europe. This is a good idea because you can keep control of them while they are surrounded by your drones.
Now you must mow over the middle east. Nuke it to Hell. Don’t even try, they are crazy, kill them all, or you will be slow to a crawl. Since your forces arnt held down in the middle east, you need to invade Canada, and Mexico. Why invade the US from the North, an 2000 mile long un protected border, with a very large and weak nation to the north, easy, now just hold that land. Now in Mexico. Just take it over and wind the minds of the people to the south. Why? You will need them to invade the south. After you have a firm hold on Mexico, and it’s population, you need to invade the US, you will have to use all you nuclear weapons, but not yet. Poor in from the south into California. You need to work your way up the coast kill every one, the people of the us have alots of guns. Every where, so no one is friendly. Take over the west coast. And at the same time come down from Canada you have to bomb NY city, Boston, Washington, and destroy every power plant. Kill. Now that the US has lost all of its coast, the navy is stuck at sea. This is bad. The US navy is big and mean. You must hunt down all the Ohio class bombers. Do this with you acula class subs from Russia. But be careful, the Sea wolves, and the LA class attack subs will be out there, and they can take any thing you have. But Russia’s navy is well expendable. So take the bombers at all cost. Good you got them. Now take out the US bomber forces, you can do this while hunting down the bombers. Yes do that. Now that you have all the bombers and the subs, the US nuclear triad is down to missile silos. Nuke them first. Mover your forces north and south of the borders, and nuke every major city, and then move back in. there must be no one left. The US is a problem because they have freedom, and love it. We have to enslave them and turn them into farmers to feed the world.
Now Asia. China must come first.
Ok good you chose nukes. Good the world population is now down to about 5 billion down from 6.25 we are off to a start. Now North Korea. Watch out Lil Kim has nukes too. So just bombe him first, not with nukes, but with Chemical weapons. If they people suffer, and are sick they will not revolt. You just enslave them because you may need them from food for the soldiers you will need in India. Now go south threw South Korea. This will be a walk in the park. Remember the US is dead. Just take it. Good you got it. Now to Japan, and Taiwan. Japan will be easy too. But the US carriers will either be there or in Taiwan. So be careful. Japan you got them, oh they killed them selves, eeh saved you the trouble. Now Taiwan. Nuke.
Good now India, nuke them too. Taking on the responsibilities of a 3rd world country that cant hold its own weight you don’t need.
Now all that is left is well south America. Invite them to the ruins of the US, and turn them into farmers. Good the world is yours and the population is a good 3 billion

well that came to mindI must say, you are thuro in your work. But I shall send you a Cute exploding dancing bunny anyways. I bought a whole bunch awhile back. I rule the world and that's it.

Superphreak
05-21-2005, 03:32 PM
I say destroy the world
1.become leader of russian mafiya
2.raid the highest beer producing co. in the country
3.take it all to the artic ice caps
4.pour and soak the ice in beer,whisky,and whine.
5.Light a match and....BURN BABY BURN,the northerb ice caps are melting and flooding the world.HAHAHAHAHAHAHa

The Rebel
06-30-2005, 12:48 PM
You people don't believe in the cute dancing exploding bunnies! Look apon the product for world domination!
This is our Cute Dancing Exploding Bunny before exploding,,,,
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org/Features/Bunny.jpg

This is after exploding,,,,,,

http://www.lrfx.com/glib/tforce_a4.gif

Now any questions, or do I ship one of my bunnies to you. Muwhahaha!

Junior
06-30-2005, 12:59 PM
awww.. cute little muderous bunny!!

If I was gonna take over the world, I'd just find someone who actually could, and promise them everything but Canada and Antartica ( no one cares about those places anyway), and I got the rest. If they dicided to agree with me, I'd have them do all the work, yet somehow not let them notice, then once they've taken over the world, kill them off so I get their part. <insert really cheesy evil laugh>

Simple really.

sanokidsasuke
06-30-2005, 01:06 PM
Ok, just to let you know demonplight, you thought that out really well and im impressed and even a little freaked, but all those nukes? You will have destroyed the world's atmosphere and no one will live. That would disrupt the entire balance of the planet. Plus, I say the first nuke that goes off these days leads the rest of the world to use there's too:badrazz: stupid world!!

Sweet Lucidity
06-30-2005, 01:12 PM
Bwa ha ha ha ha i would put mind controling serium in the worlds water supply..well not me my minions..^_^ then make them hand the world over to me short and simple is the best way to go^_^

sanokidsasuke
06-30-2005, 01:43 PM
I would phone up my boys out there is space and have them drop me a special package you no what im sayin? lol anyways I would probably call in a hit on planet earth and have them put mind control devices on the survivors mwahahahaha

celebix2
08-18-2005, 07:39 PM
:help2: Wy just bomb ourselves USA have enough, Right ???
Boooom!!! :wasntme:

Marie2007
08-18-2005, 07:57 PM
u conquer it just like u would destroy it

Mira Kaiba
08-18-2005, 08:03 PM
Simple. Take away the money systems of the world. People would panic, riot, kill their leaders, and then I would take over. I wouldn't even have to do anything!

Tsuna Kadiri
08-18-2005, 08:06 PM
Oh ... my ... god. +_+ ... this thread still lives? I made this a long time ago. ;__; ... oh how I still love it so. <3

Well, yeah, I'd still use Religious Cult Zombies to conquer the world. Nothing gets past them!

TerraN EmpirE
08-18-2005, 08:20 PM
I am Launching broadcast satellites that will take over every TV in the world MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! he who rules the TV rules the couch potatos!!

sumae_the_firewolf
08-18-2005, 09:04 PM
Instead of doing all that reading and wasting precious time why not just kidnap J.K Rowling and have her tell you the things you need to know?Well I would kidnap J.K. Rowling just for the heck of it! ^^ then kidnap all the clebs and torture them by FORCING them to eat. Then I would go and sleep with all of the world power thus forth forcing a mind controling chip into their system forcing them to be my SLAVES! Then brittany my equal in crime! We are EQUALS and shall rule over you ALL! MWAHAHAHAHA! SUFFER... I can make all the guys my slaves *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* JOKE (don't take that seriously I am not like that! ^^)

WarGoddess_Nova
08-18-2005, 10:15 PM
You have got the right Idea. We were just talking about this in my Economics class today. Control the Financial Capital and you control everyone else. I'm not sure how to go about this however, thats where my freind Kayla would come in. She is the master planner between us. I miss you Kayla.
Simple. Take away the money systems of the world. People would panic, riot, kill their leaders, and then I would take over. I wouldn't even have to do anything!

anbu-kakashi
08-18-2005, 11:36 PM
Kiddnap the rulers of each country. Make them hostiges in a secret place.
-1:Force them to hand over their countries. Threatening to kill them. Or threaten to go after every member of thier familly. (kill a few if needed)
-2:Once you got the countries you kill them. (But remember to get the sign-over in writing.) When you let yourself be known, tell the government that they all trusted thier countries and people in your own hands. They decided it with thier last moments in life. Cry alot but act strong, for a leader of the world.
-3:Vistit every country and befriend them. Make them feel comfortable with you as their ruler. (Stop all taxes, lower gas prices, save economy. You know stuff like that.)

(Do something evil if planned but do it slowly and descrete.)

-4:Chose a follower. With only loyal-ness to YOU. (needed if evil is planned) The world will be under your conrtol until you die. The follower will continue and on and on and on. (live as long as you can)

>> hmm....now I know why Santa Clause called me a problem child. Good thing I took his beard off. Hahahaha!

Sinnaku
08-18-2005, 11:37 PM
My race will rain down on the human earth with a force so massive it makes the universe look small.

DIE HUMAN DIE!!!

Kurumirina
08-19-2005, 09:52 AM
I`ll use undead to conquer the world!!!!I use them and slice humanz up and put to them in the oven to bake them....I think been playing too much!!O_O...

The Governator
08-19-2005, 12:03 PM
id do it throught pure Kindness, its the perfect plan, NOT REALLY! military might and wipe out any intelligent non-human race

Amix
08-19-2005, 01:29 PM
Muwahahah I'll make a powerful bomb and threaten the world if they don't make me their ruler I'll blow the world up!

demonplight
08-24-2005, 01:21 AM
you cannot rule the world threw capital alone, remember if there are a rich there will be a poor, and the poor will give every thing to be equal, you must have the hearts and minds of the people, that is how you rule the world.
to make it real easy create a religion, that is the best way, look at islam, look at what they will do all in the name of a "god".
and killing leaders, or abducting them wont work, the people will still hate you.

Deathbyspartan
08-24-2005, 01:45 AM
wow i dont want to rule the world maybe a little carribean island but not the world i would get bored but carribean island whoo thats gotta be some fun slight disadvantage of being eaten by a shark but i dont care

demonplight
08-24-2005, 11:38 PM
i dont want to rule it just rape it for all its worth, and so far im doin pretty good.

The Rebel
08-25-2005, 12:27 PM
I have it! The perfect ally. Using the Cute Dancing Exploding Bunnies purchased from Drigger, threaten Bill Gates into helping me. In return I shall grant him titles and let him rule a country. But using his money to fund a special project involving computer virus, viruses that will cause mass confusion and lead to my ruling the world! I shall once again rise to rule the world as this thread has risen from the depths of the Misc forum! Muwhahahahaa!

Cantelope
08-25-2005, 12:50 PM
Rule the world? I've actually thought about this very deeply, instead of just joking about it in class. So Here's what I've got so far.

1. You gotta start small. If you become president of the USA, you won't be able to do CRAP, because of the constitution, and the idocy of the majority of the people. So the best thing to do, is start your OWN NEW government. You have to go to a small country, and forge a small militia. Your own army.

2. In the selected small country (preferably poor, but has some good land resources), you begin your military campaign. Try to make it not too bloody, just to unite the country under YOU. Now, you have to get MORE soldiers. Make it as big as possible.

3. You now wage war on neighbooring countries ONE BY ONE. Just do this to take their country, unite them under you, and then move on.

4. Now, Once your country is fairly large, (maybe the borders can be at the size of Scotland perhaps), you now must WORK ON YOUR GOVERNMENT. THIS IS A MUST OR ELSE THE PEOPLE WILL REBEL. By now, you SHOULD have been feeding the people, and letting them go on with their lives. You should have left their previous governments in place, (unless it was really bad, you place your own minister's in). You must make a DEMOCRACY!!!! DEMOCRACY. With you at the top though of course. But for the most part. DEMOCRACY. Select presidents to rule areas of your country. Make sure they are TRUSTWORTHY. And open and free minded. You HAVE to check in on them at first, for a hefty while to make sure they don't abuse their authority. I believe a country with it's people HAPPY is a POWERFUL country. This may take many years, as democracy is a very slow process.

5. After you stabilize your democracy, you must go on with even MORE war. Repeat steps 2 - 4 until you're maybe 1/3 bigger than you used to be. Now, you must work and FOCUS on the ECONOMY. Find the most valuable resource in your new country. And then export it like nuts. Start food restaraunts, and buy lots and lots of building materials from foreign sources. Build a main city, the capital. You need to build schools for the most part. Eventually, after years, your people will learn, and then more cities will be built, and after many many years, your coutnry will be spruced.

6. Now you're uber old. Good thing you made a clone of yourself!! Use your clone to commandeer the army, and keep waging war, until you finally conquer the world.

The End. It's impossible to conquer the world without alot of time...so yeah. Unless you hold it hostage with a big death ray or something. But then, the US would probably send stealth bombers, and nuke you away. ROFL.

Kewii
08-25-2005, 01:34 PM
You know the drill.

Closed for length.