PDA

View Full Version : Steam Boy

Midnight_Shadow
03-13-2005, 11:44 AM
have u heard of steam boy yet?
i think its coming out in friday (i think) (in georgia)

m1abrams
03-13-2005, 12:07 PM
I saw a comercial for it last night while I was watching Ghost in the Shell: SAC, it looks...interesting. I might pick it up and watch it just to see.

Korobi
03-13-2005, 12:30 PM
I haven't heard of it. What's it about?

Mistress Koneko
03-13-2005, 01:22 PM
A retro science-fiction epic set in Victorian England, Steamboy features an inventor prodigy named Ray Steam who receives a mysterious metal ball containing a new form of energy capable of powering an entire nation. This young boy must use it to fight evil, redeem his family, and save London from destruction. The lush Victorian interiors and the elegance of the era's mechanical design allows Otomo to create dazzling visual backgrounds and machines for this film. With more than 180,000 drawing and 400 CG cuts, Steamboy is sure to be one of the most elaborate animated features of 2004.

Steam Boy Homepage (http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/steamboy/index.html)

Isunamaru
03-13-2005, 01:26 PM
wow....did you memorize that or just copy it from the site?

Mistress Koneko
03-13-2005, 01:27 PM
wow....did you memorize that or just copy it from the site?
Copy and paste :P Although maybe I should say memorized so that you will all worship me XD

Isunamaru
03-13-2005, 01:34 PM
it'd be sad if you memorized......Friday huh.... i'll have to look out for it...

Mistress Koneko
03-13-2005, 01:40 PM
it'd be sad if you memorized......Friday huh.... i'll have to look out for it...
It would only be sad if it took forever for me to memorize it.

I think I will have to check it out as well.

ESCAFLOWNE
03-13-2005, 11:50 PM
Well it looks good to me and i like just about any anime movie i can see.

Taikyo
03-13-2005, 11:53 PM
the people here in U.S.A should at least show like a new anime movie in the theatres. Yet Stean Boy sounds interesting to me...hey i'll watch it. But i still think they should show more "new" anime movies in theatres.

ESCAFLOWNE
03-13-2005, 11:57 PM
Yah its just there always at select theateres i wish they would be everywhere only the pokemon . Movies did that and they werent that good, but i saw the a couple of them at the theatere. But hey i was like 10.

Taikyo
03-14-2005, 12:04 AM
Yah its just there always at select theateres i wish they would be everywhere only the pokemon . Movies did that and they werent that good, but i saw the a couple of them at the theatere. But hey i was like 10.
I agree! Maybe Funimation should consider playing some anime movies they translated, to the theatre. Or ADV, which ever (and not 4KIDS...seen too much of ash.)

ESCAFLOWNE
03-14-2005, 12:29 AM
I agree! Maybe Funimation should consider playing some anime movies they translated, to the theatre. Or ADV, which ever (and not 4KIDS...seen too much of ash.)
lol so true....