PDA

View Full Version : Anime Forum Buddies

Poetnevermore
03-11-2005, 11:24 AM
List you and your buddies and/or if you want buddies.

My buddies are: teag, EgyptianPrincess, satanson, tenshi_hime, kikaider_korn, Chibi-chan, Sugoi_ryuu, myrra, MiguelVeras16, and many more. I am still looking for buddies.

Chibi-chan
03-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Meh...Poet! You're not supposed to be putting this kind of stuff here, girl! *scratches the back of her head and sighs* You'll be kicked off if you keep that up...I keep tellin' ya this! Hn...I wonder what red storm is going to do this time...

The Lost Angel
03-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Thats nice that you have buddies but this is for rpgs not telling people who youre buddies are next time read the rules

red storm
03-12-2005, 03:59 AM
Hn...I wonder what red storm is going to do this time... Nothing, actualy. I've been asked to stop making stories, as they tend to drag an of-topic thread even further of-topic. That, and the truth is that they were nothing more then cleverly disguised flames ^_^;

I will still be helping out, though. The RPG forum needs protection.

Chibi-chan
03-12-2005, 08:06 AM
Lol...Oh well, the few you did were quite amusing! Anywho, Poet...Please keep in mind that you can't just randomly post off-topic things on the RPG forum, 'kay?

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
03-12-2005, 08:11 AM
Poetnevermore,your not suppose to be posting this kinda stuff here,you're suppose to put this in the Misc. section of the forum not here,this topic might either get closed or moved to the Misc. area

The Wing Man
03-21-2005, 10:30 PM
Hey this is against rules but ofcourse everyone seems to like putting rule braker threads here. Its really getting old....

Ayumi
03-30-2005, 08:38 AM
Now that I am back from the infirmary again *Curses her kidney* I will be closing spamful threads like this one. Don't post unauthorized threads in this forum.