PDA

View Full Version : Hey i am new and looking to get to know people

Death Warrior
03-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Hey my name is Death Warrior and i am new, i just started like 4 days ago and i am looking to get to know people i am a very nice person regardless of my name. I fight for the weak and the dead of course.

Nyanko
03-06-2005, 08:53 PM
*eats DW* Mm.. spicy. o_O;

Aw, you're 4 days old. ^^ Well, you should pretty much know your way around, but if you don't, here kid. *hands DW a map* Have fun.

*hands him a stuffed zebra* Don't kill it... it's so young. o_o

DarkPrinceBman
03-06-2005, 09:00 PM
No I thought that zebra was mine. ::grabs it:: ::licks zebra:: whahaha Oh and that map shows not where the bathroom is cause look i've been here for awhile and im still looking for it.

Death Warrior
03-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Ok but why does she keep eating people?

Crimson Soul
03-06-2005, 09:17 PM
shes a cannible she ate everyone except for those who she didn't eat.
you have quite a few posts already so i take it you know a lot by now but if you need help just PM me

Ami~chan
03-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Nyanko-chan is the lovliest cannibal ever; show some respect! *steals blanket*

Well, welcome to the forums, DO NOT SPAM, and have a lot of fun. Post losts, don't double post or anything that annoying, and stick around for a while. We won't bite (but Nyanko-chan already did so...) And call my Ami-chan, for that is my name ^__^

Crimson Soul
03-06-2005, 09:25 PM
i did show respect she's a good cannibal but she hasn't eaten me yet, but now i'm cold that you stole my blanket..i didn't even know i was wearing a blanket...wow your good

Myrra
03-07-2005, 12:25 AM
Hello and welcom to AF. I am your tourguide, Myrra.
if you have anyquestions don't hesitate to ask.

\

Ashminigun
03-07-2005, 02:17 AM
*the fray it's already begun... gung -ho away!

Hi, death warrior. Welcome to the Forum. Have fun here and play nice.

See ya around!

*shooting psyduck with the green beans and a straw...

animeseishi
03-07-2005, 03:37 AM
hi there!! welcome to the boards.....read the rules....be a good boy....lol...

DarkMagicianGirl
03-07-2005, 03:59 AM
Hi. lol she eats only new people that come here. She ate me once when I was new. I also had a blanket stolen from someone else. Anyway I bid you welcome. You may be 4 days old but better late then never. Nice advice though i like that saying. If you need a friend I would be happy to give you my friendship I am always on the look out for friends and people to talk with. Just private message me sometime. Well I got to go for now. Hope to hear from you. Until then I bid you Adieu *bows and hands him a white rose*

Nyanko
03-07-2005, 07:19 AM
shes a cannible she ate everyone except for those who she didn't eat.

I don't think I could've put it better myself. o_O; So you're the newbie I missed?? I'm sorry. *eats*

Do you want a stuffed zebra, too?

Furio Goldenthread
03-07-2005, 02:28 PM
You know.. i never had my blanket stolen.. i think i have like 15 of them somewhere around.. ~hands the noob a twinky~ i am the self proclaimed twinky giver. Have a nice day.

The Rebel
03-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Hello. PM me if you need help or someone to talk to.

princess DeatH
03-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Haha i never got eated tee-hee, well anyway, just thought i'd welcome someone new so um Hi Death Warrior!!! *waves and gives him a jar of cookies* tee-hee bye bye, have a nice day!

Crimson Soul
03-07-2005, 08:28 PM
I don't think I could've put it better myself. o_O; So you're the newbie I missed?? I'm sorry. *eats*

Do you want a stuffed zebra, too?
of course who dosn't want a stuffed zebra

AngelWolf
03-07-2005, 08:36 PM
I havent been eaten or had my blanket stolen. *locks blanket and self in a titanium vault* and wats wit the zebra.

Well I cool if you wanna be friends

Sunpetmo tayt
03-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Welcome Death warrior I hope u enjoy Af it is alot of fun. If u need any help or get bored then u can talk to me ^^ *bows* again welcome ^^

Lady Dragon
03-08-2005, 04:00 PM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know.

D-man
03-08-2005, 07:42 PM
you can pm me if you want and if you want i will be you friend lol