PDA

View Full Version : hi im new

[H-Es.]
03-04-2005, 08:31 PM
hi whats up im new:rolleyes:

soshumeru90
03-04-2005, 08:37 PM
hey whats up welcome to af read the rules dont spam and if you need any help pm me any time i am on alot of time anyway.

Nyanko
03-04-2005, 08:39 PM
hi whats up im new:rolleyes:

No, really?

*eats newbie*

Welcome, don't feed the mods, don't spam, and don't make any ritual sacrifices.

*hands ton a stuffed zebra* Check out the arcade, too... and take one of KazeSniper's trophies away. LoL.

Lilyangel
03-04-2005, 10:21 PM
welcome to da forum*shakes hand*...hope u have a vry fun time n post alot...

Ami~chan
03-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Welcome to this magical land; it tis a place where rum-drinking pirates, and cannibals roam. Don't spam, or disobey the rules. Have alot of fun, and post alot, okay? *steals the blanket* Well, you must call me Ami-chan; everyone else does. PM me if you need anything. See ya round ^__^.

Crimson Soul
03-04-2005, 11:26 PM
welcome.............(akward silence)........
enjoy the forums read the rule.....actually i guess i should read them too i meant to but never got around to it yet...get 125 posts and make a custom avatar and have fun

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
03-04-2005, 11:46 PM
hey welcome dude! Have any ?'s pm me or anyone else alright laters bro see u around the fourm

DarkMagicianGirl
03-05-2005, 03:29 AM
Welcome to the forums. Nachos I love nachos but I will be nice and not eat you. Hope you have fun here. If you need anything just ask me and I will help you out ^_^. Hope to hear from you soon. Until then I bid you Adieu. *waves*

Myrra
03-05-2005, 08:00 AM
Hello and Welcome to AF. Take the time to read and follow the rules and we shall get along splendiferously.

Have fun...and sorry about the cannibal....Oops! (was out celebrating my birthday)

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Lady Dragon
03-27-2005, 08:37 PM
hello welcome tonicchaos, i'm Lady Dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. also if u wanna be in my family just ask!

Taikyo
03-27-2005, 08:43 PM
Welcome! :D *hugs tight and doesn't let go* It's a pleasure to have you here! Please do read and follow the rules. Don't spam or D.R.E. go start an angry mob on ya and chase you out of town. So don't spam. PM(pirvate message) me if you need anything. Don't be shame to ask questions! *lets go* i would give you candies but i only give that to little girls. :badrazz: Take care and good luck!

Missy
03-27-2005, 08:48 PM
Welcome to AF.com *hugs and squeezes*.

Have fun, enjoy your stay and I'll see you around....!!

:D

~MsAeris