PDA

View Full Version : RPG games in General

Lon
03-02-2005, 03:09 PM
Was it ever resolved as to weather or not we can or should post RPG related topics in this forum that isn't an ongoing game?

Example would be: I wanted to discuss with my buddies the advantages to using West End Games d6 version of Star Wars published under the West End license back in the early to mid 90's, as apposed to using the new Star Wars d20 engine that Wizards is whoreing off to anyone that thinks they can write a game genra.

red storm
03-03-2005, 02:06 AM
Good point, until now all threads that where about RPG's but not active ones where video games, and where closed.

I do remember a thread about magic: the gathering was moved to video games after hanging around in misc. for a while. Maybe threads about D&D and other such RPG's could go there.

Poohnella
03-03-2005, 03:19 AM
Hey I was wondering if you could help me on re-opening the High School Life thread?
I talked to Ayumi but she says that I need a fuller description in order to open it again......please help me......

red storm
03-03-2005, 04:38 AM
It means you need a good story to get it started, with a good story and a clear character description stories have a great chance of being aproved. Personaly, I think this is because if people take the time to think up a good story, the chance that they abandon the RPG becomes smaller.

Here's a thought, how about we leave this thread here as a sort of discussion thread where people ask questions about the RPG forum? This could get rid of a lot of confusion, too.

Ayumi
03-03-2005, 11:53 AM
Gee This sounds like a good idea but why didn't you write me about it in Private message Lon before just opening a thread like this? This forum does have rules and had you approached me with it privately I would gladly say yes... However... This sets a bad example for some of the others here at RPG who try and open really useless threads that clog up traffic. I won't warn you but I will close this thread because it is technically against the rules. Please pm me and we can open it as a stickied thread so everyone who comes in can see it immediately ( and be lured in muahahahaha...ahem *blink blink blink*)...

-Ayumi