PDA

View Full Version : defeat

radain113
03-01-2005, 11:28 AM
where you drown youe sorrows after loseing

red storm
03-01-2005, 03:27 PM
red storm: Drown your sorrows? I'll drown him! <produces a rocket launcher out of nowhere.>

Firra, Tanaya: O_o;

red storm: What? you anime characters do it all the time.

Tanaya: Whatever, man I'm getting really tired of protecting those idiotic noobs.

Firra: Why don't you let me handle this?

Tanaya: Sure, but what are you going to do?

Firra: Watch.

red storm: Target, locked. Safety's, released. Ammo...... Firra, what are you doing?

Firra: <stands between red storm and radain> Getting in your way.

Tanaya: Are you crazy!?

red storm: <grumbles> I hate you. <lowers the rocket launcher>

Firra: But you still love me.

red storm: That's the frigging problem

Tanaya: Eh? What's going on here?

Firra: Simple, something you haven't thought of. Red storm can't hurt cute girls, so I simply stand between her and her target.

Tanaya: You know, I hadn't thought of that before.

red storm: <sits down, grumbling and starts brandishing Ayumi's pink fluffy hammer of doom> stupid weaknes *grumble grumble* I can't help it they're so cute *grumble*

Firra: Now if you tell them what the noob did wrong, the crisis is resolved.

Tanaya: Sure, listen up radain! You better thank Firra here for saving your sorry butt, cause red storm would have blown you to bits for not reading the rules. Because you didn't read the rules, you didn't know that threads in the RPG section need aproval from Ayumi before starting. Also, what the hell has this to do with RPG? Anyway, prepare for a warning and the closing of this thread.

Oh, and on a side note: I'm a girl.

stephen
03-01-2005, 03:58 PM
i agree the best way to eat food is to eat it slowly

Chibi-chan
03-02-2005, 11:32 AM
red storm strikes again with her best one yet...lol...

stephen! I think that you better read the rules as well! O.o

TodayIsMine
03-02-2005, 01:55 PM
red storm...that was quite a good story. nice to see ur creativity is still there...! lol.

Ayumi
03-03-2005, 11:56 AM
oy... will this never end?Thread closed warning given *takes out her spare fluffy pink hammer of doom and smiles looking evil yet so very cute at the same time.*