PDA

View Full Version : Xero XIII's Gallery of Pictures

tiv
02-28-2005, 09:56 AM
there you go, as requested.

Gjallarhorn
03-01-2005, 05:11 PM
hm..came out small.....put under diff. format....

stephen
03-01-2005, 05:18 PM
That's cool

Gjallarhorn
03-01-2005, 05:18 PM
>_>

Gjallarhorn
03-01-2005, 06:21 PM
<_< managed to get 4 into this post
1. sideways.....
2.hmm....
3. knife i designed...friends gunna make it for me....
4.hmm.....

Gjallarhorn
03-01-2005, 06:24 PM
1. m not a religous person, but ......
2 sketch of my dog
3. kunai and tanto
4. hmm....
5. hmm......

Gjallarhorn
03-01-2005, 06:27 PM
1. one of two recent drawings ive posted...
2. hmm....
3. the second of the recent drawings ive posted......

tiv
03-03-2005, 09:33 AM
wow, i see you've been posting your work up. very nice. :3 i like the middle one in the last set that you posted. nice pants on it.

Gjallarhorn
03-03-2005, 08:05 PM
wow, i see you've been posting your work up. very nice. :3 i like the middle one in the last set that you posted. nice pants on it.Thank you:) . personally, i like the 4th one in the 2nd larger post.... also, the first in the last post.....

Gjallarhorn
04-23-2005, 07:25 PM
this is a taxi driver i saw standing on a street corner the other day. i asked him where his car was, he said it was stolen. so, i got a good look at his face cuz i wanna do an oil bar painting of the taxi-driver without a taxi. anyway, i did this in paint in about five minutes...its really bad, but its an interesting story, to me at least.....

Tiggit
04-23-2005, 07:35 PM
i love your shading! i can only do minor hading but i love em'

Gjallarhorn
07-26-2005, 11:34 PM
Apparently i did this at 4 in the morning last week, but i have very little memory of it.....sketchy drawings in paint are quite entertaining.....i plan on doing more to it and fixing some misakes, but i'll post what i have for now.....

Marie2007
07-29-2005, 12:08 PM
great work DarkTwilight

EvaŽ
07-31-2005, 06:31 PM
whooh like somebody already said, I also love your shading ^^ I also really like your unique style! and your dog drawing looks great! reminds me of our dog we once had. a Maltezer.. yeah I don' know if that rings a bell.. maybe it's dutch .. I don't know how to call it in English but yea your sure creative , also withe the taxidriver and the other sketch ^^ ~

Gjallarhorn
08-02-2006, 01:51 PM
Well, it has been over a year since I last posted anything here, I just got my scanner working, and scanned 26 recent and new drawings. Also, I have changed my name,but I think most people have already noticed that. So, I'll post some pictures now, some later, some later than that, and so on.

1. Fairly new, old about a month old...
2. Semi-finished. It still needs a background and has to be inked...
3. Heh...
4. Abusing absence of the third dimension on paper...Want a light?
5. A weird one my friend asked me to do...

halcyon23
08-02-2006, 02:10 PM
good job hope you do more

~Mithrosent~
08-02-2006, 05:24 PM
you are an awsome artist! you should do more.i like looking at your work. :)

Gjallarhorn
08-02-2006, 08:54 PM
Thanks to the both of you.

More pictures....

1. Heh...
2. This one is unfinished, and I probably won't finish it...
3. An odd sense of style...I have a think with including an Ace of Spades in drawings.
4. Heh...
5. I like this one...It looks better in real life though...

Ωmega
08-02-2006, 09:03 PM
Its not fair! Your thread gets so much more love!
lol
Youve got some nice stuff here Jesus..I really think we should switch artists on this webcom thing...so everyone who wants to do artwork can =3

Gjallarhorn
08-03-2006, 12:47 PM
Thanks, Pope. I like the idea, but we'd have to run it by Op and Li, and since Matt's scanner is broken, the first comic may take a while to get out....

Okay, now more drawings:

1. Heh....
2. I actually dew this with a pen while riding home from school in the bus...I am still amazed there aren't a bunch of stray lines from bumps...
3. Heh...
4. The right leg is a bit out of proportion...
5. Drew this at a track meet...Heh...

Ωmega
08-03-2006, 01:21 PM
Thanks, Pope. I like the idea, but we'd have to run it by Op and Li, and since Matt's scanner is broken, the first comic may take a while to get out....
Pfff! I told Oppy that I was tired of waiting, and might go off and do an unscripted comic...just to get things rolling for a bit. Though I dont know on what....

As for the new stuff, very nice. I would love to see these in color!!!

Gjallarhorn
08-03-2006, 07:08 PM
I wonder if I should request one of the Mods for this forum to turn this thread into "Xero XIII's Gallery of Pictures"...then again, their profiles do way that neither of them has been on in quite a while. It might just be a waste to PM them about it now...

Anyway, the next five:

1. Some of my characters as children...
2. Two more common themes I have: wings and thorns.
3. This one is kind of crappy...I have a poster-sized one that is more complex than this, but it is in my school's studio...
4. Congregation of some of my male characters...
5. ...I just wanted an excuse to use this blue pen I found...

Gjallarhorn
08-16-2006, 12:50 PM
Yes, yes, double posting is bad, but since it appears no one will be posting here, and I am simply adding to my gallery, I figure it shouldn't be doing any harm.

1. Mechanical legs...
2. Eh....
3. Old one...
4. Semi-old....
5. Eh....

Ωmega
08-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Again, nice stuff. You know what I recently did? I joined Deviantart. You really should to...now! <3

Gjallarhorn
08-16-2006, 12:57 PM
I have considered it before, but I never really saw a point in it, as nobody I know is a member, and the thread has been sufficient so far...I will join by your request, but not now. Later. I have stuff to do now.

Before I forget...

1. 1.5 years old... drew it on Christmas...

Guardian of light
08-16-2006, 02:10 PM
1. m not a religous person, but ......
2 sketch of my dog
3. kunai and tanto
4. hmm....
5. hmm......
um..on the first picture ...did he kill Sanzo for the paper thing?...and steal the wierd gloves? *shivers at the thought of something killing Sanzo*

P.S. i mean Sanzo from the anime Saiyuki

Gjallarhorn
09-17-2006, 12:25 PM
Some drawings I've done since my last update. I also want to scan a few of my drawings from my studio "class"(Though we really just do our own things. I'm not sure why its even a class. We just go there everyday and do whatever the heck we want), but they are just way to big for my scanner, and I continuously forget to bring them home.

Anyway,
1. A kid and a big dog-like thing.
2. No where near finished yet.
3. Just an idea I had. Alien Commentary. I might do a few more like this. Eh...the edge got folded...;)

Gjallarhorn
09-27-2006, 09:27 PM
I'm starting to wonder if I should have this thing's name changed to "Xero's Gallery of Pictures" to fit my name change...
Anyway, two more.

1. I did this during my study period on Tuesday...not finished yet. I have to complete the background, as well as ink the background.
2. I did this during my study period today...again, not finished yet, though I actually plan on finishing this one because I like the background...and it is rare for me to actually like anything I draw.

Tsuna Kadiri
10-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Wow. I mean.. WOW.

You're one of the best artists I've ever seen around here. Honest. Those are all extremely good. I don't see anything I could even point out. I'm really surprised, I had no idea you were that good.

Post more, post more. ;D

MoonPrincess24
10-09-2006, 08:00 PM
omg...nice drawings i hope to see more, love em!!!

Monster
10-10-2006, 07:09 PM
wow, nice. great style!

Kawaii_Junkie
10-15-2006, 03:11 PM
Wow, I really love your stuff. You do great work!

Never stop. You will only get better and better! ^_^

Skyla_G
10-16-2006, 01:04 AM
He hasnt posted in nearly three weeks ;_;

I WILL worship you is you add color, man! Wait.. no I take that back *worships*

I'll make you my God if you add color... mmm that sounds better.

If you made manga I'd but it... I'd buy three copies!! XD PLZ POST!!!

sakura280
10-20-2006, 12:05 AM
wow very nice put up more i cant wait to see them. reps for the art=]

DarkMoonPrince
10-25-2006, 11:58 AM
All of Xero's pic's are very unique.

Gjallarhorn
10-27-2006, 11:22 PM
Whoa, lots of comments. Thanks to everyone who commented.

1. How I sort out my ideas. My thoughts tend to be chaotic, so I usually just spill out ideas and thoughts on a page like this. The one highlighted in red was not drawn by me. A friend hijacked my sketchpad and scribbled in some doodles on various pages.
2. A semi-finished character design. "C.D. 21" means Character Design #21, meaning this is the 21st character I have created, and mind you, I don't create a continuous character very often.
3. A "blueprint" of sorts for a hand I am making using pieces from 3 mechanical pencil sharpeners. I took the pencil sharpeners apart, looked at various pieces, and sketched this out in about three minutes. You can see the four fingers toward the bottom of the paper, the thumb on the left, and in the back is the wrist.

Mira Kaiba
10-28-2006, 12:22 AM
Wow, awesome pics! Like it's been said, you have incredible shading abilities!! I also love how you include backgrounds - it places the scene in perspective. That's very unique. Your style is awesome!!! I can't wait to see more of them! ;p

Akara
10-28-2006, 03:45 AM
I love your artwork.

Red Pyramid
10-28-2006, 08:41 AM
Nice work mate, the positions of the characters look quite natural, well done. <3

Gjallarhorn
10-29-2006, 03:47 PM
Thanks to everyone who commented.

Still trying to get used to my tablet (after 4 months), and still trying to understand the program that it came with. Some errors I have to correct, and it is still incomplete.

Athena
10-29-2006, 03:57 PM
Very nice, I like 'em. I hope to see more.

Gjallarhorn
11-01-2006, 05:16 PM
Woo! So, the Halloween contest is over, congrats to everyone who entered and those who placed. I still can't believe 3 didn't beat me. I thought for sure that it would.
So, here is my entry, but this one is only semi-shrunk, so it maintains some quality.
And also, why does no one here ever seem to draw mechs? Just because of that, I drew this second drawing today during my lunch period. (The scan didn't come out good because I didn't sqash the pad against the scanner...)

.Gogo
11-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Congrats on your 1st place in the halloween contest! Amazing job ^___^ I could tell you put alot of effort into the drawing, and I loved the inking job you did! Again, congrats!!

Gjallarhorn
11-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Thanks, Mia. Congrats to you as well.

1. Yeah...
2. it looks odd because I drew some under-water shadows, and nothing else...I should probably fix that...eh, whatever.

Sake_Hokage
11-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Their all absolutely amazing...=o!! How many years have you been drawing? Cause all these show you have alot of expirience..^_^ Well, in any case, You draw wonderfully, and I hope to see more drawings!!<3

Gjallarhorn
11-25-2006, 10:27 PM
Thanks, Sake Hokage.

Next up: bordem at 2:00a.m.

GoddessFeena37
11-25-2006, 10:33 PM
How cool! :eek: You draw so detailed!!!! :D When did you start drawing, Xero? :p

.Gogo
11-26-2006, 10:09 PM
Lol 2am boredom has that same effect on me too! xP Anywho~ wow, that last one is really great! Alot of detail in the clothing, and I like the weapons too. A bit of shading would compliment it nicely though, but the basic drawing looks awesome nonetheless.

I also have to say I like the 2nd one in the post before your last, the one with the guy partially in the water. If you decide to complete it, maybe add some color, I'd really like to see! I just absolutely love how it turned out so far ^_^

Ta ta! <3

Gjallarhorn
01-09-2007, 10:20 PM
When did you start drawing, Xero?
When I was 2.

z0mg33!11!!!1!eleven!!1 update!

A page from my sketch pad...just playing around with p.o.v, for the most part. The bottom left was a test on some new markers I bought...expensive little buggers...

The second was done 100% in pen thus far, except I am going to draft out some parts of the background in pencil before inking over them.

Edit: The third is an inked version of one of my previous drawings posted here.

Gjallarhorn
01-19-2007, 03:35 PM
<_<

1. Kid posing in meh art class. Only about 10 minutes spent on it though...I just needed to do some breadths...

2. I colored an image of Ulquiorra from Bleach a while back (didn't post), but I wanted to try coloring something using Photoshop (which I do have, but its version 2.0 and is comprised of fail), and using a different coloring method (if anyone has any coloring tutorials, for the love of the deity of your choice, give me linkage!). Kind of stumbling around blindly I managed to make it work somehow. So this is Ikki from AirGear.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
01-19-2007, 03:39 PM
I love your work! <3
You are amazing... if I cling to you... I'm sorry...
*smiles evilly* maybe i'm not... *clings*

Nymia_san
01-19-2007, 04:47 PM
Great drawings!!! love your style!! love the details!!!!:p

how do you came out with all that weapons?? love that swords!! they're so original!!:D

Keep it up, I want to see some more of your art!!!!;)

Capernicus
01-24-2007, 03:35 PM
You like to draw horribly thin guys. lol and..only guys....me tool XD Curves are hard!

Though I do like your style. Always serious and with a measure drama and gothic texture. (or something like that) Your shading is very unique, though I wish you would finish a lot more of the work you posted.

Gjallarhorn
01-24-2007, 05:12 PM
You like to draw horribly thin guys. lol and..only guys....me tool XD Curves are hard!

Finally, someone who understands how hard it is to draw curves! I really don't get enough practice at drawing girls because I do most of my drawing in school, and every time I've drawn a girl, I get a dozen overly-hormonal guys leaning over my shoulder, asking the same question: "Can you draw girls naked", to which I usually respond with some witty comment insulting various aspects of themselves and the lives they lead.
I suppose guys are always easy for me because if I don't get something in the flow of the body I can just look at myself for reference...for girls...it would be rather awkward if I asked a girl to take of her shirt so I can examine the flow of the shoulders into the neck and breasts....very, very awkward...

Below are two drawings with girls:
The sketchy one I did the other day, but my primary focus was the muscle structure of the arm, and the character on the right with a sword. Just below the side-view girl sketch there is my sad attempt at drawing Hiyori (Bleach). The second I did today...

teed
01-24-2007, 06:32 PM
I'm exactly the opposite. I can draw girls better than drawing guys. Maybe it's normal to draw the same sex of yours and find a hard time drawing the other gender.

for girls...it would be rather awkward if I asked a girl to take of her shirt so I can examine the flow of the shoulders into the neck and breasts....very, very awkward...

If you take Art classes, it won't be necessarily to ask a girl take off her shirt! >.>;

And now for your drawings. I really like the faces you draw. You still need to work more on the body. They're a bit weird. The girl on right isn't bad at all. But I think her shoes are kind of small? I like it! ^^ Good work! =D

ore wA Tenshi
01-24-2007, 07:00 PM
I don't think it has to do with which gender you are, it's all about practice.

Well, Zero XIII, I also were questioned about if I could draw naked girls, and all I'd say was "yes, I can; no, I won't". And well, it was weirder for me as it were boys asking me, a girl, to draw naked girls for their own "visual pleasure". But I didn't prive myself from drawing females just because of those brats. And I don't need either to look at myself to learn how to draw a girl.
If you need help on that, then just look for it on some anatomy books... That's what they are for...

Your pictures are cool, but I think you need to work on the poses a bit more. There are some that look too still, probably because of the folds on the clothes. You should try and get those better.

Still, really cool pics. Keep it up!

Peace~:ninja:

Militia
02-02-2007, 02:03 PM
Your quite the artist. Wish I could still draw like that, used to all the time. But enough Reminicing, Great work.

Sake_Hokage
02-04-2007, 11:10 AM
Your teh awsomeness=D I remember a year ago.. I couldn't draw ****..:laugh: And yes, curves are hard;_;'.... But in any case, your awsomex)

dulx
02-04-2007, 02:08 PM
I think its better for you to study the Human Anatomi for further progress in drawing.. when you masterd the Human Anatomi?, Than you can create things that nobody would believe you really made that!! ^^..(that would increase your anime skill, and inspirations.)

I would suggest to look for tutorials about Human Anatomi, and study..(HUMAN ANATOMI REALISM.)
And 1 thing, you have to be patient and motivated for that ^^.;)

But for now.. I like those drawings ^^.

Notice: Be better, spend more time for your art, and learn from other professionals artists, ^^.;)

Good luck my friend ^^..

Gjallarhorn
02-16-2007, 09:09 PM
Study anatomy? I have a huge insight into anatomy already. I can sketch most all muscles in the human arms, torso, back, groin, and legs. Not to mention most of the skeletal structure of the human body. But I suppose that is inside, not outside. I'm working on the muscle of the head and neck. The thing is that anime, all to often, and in my style, does not follow real anatomy, and despite the potential of being easier because of the lack of boundaries, it can become harder because one must be able to warp the anatomy.

Anyway, I did these semi-recently...
The first was just various things around me; an easel, a bust of Benjamin Franklin, the water/brushes my friend was painting with, and a kid named Mike on the other side of the room. The second is a self portrait of myself, which is surprisingly accurate considering I had no direct reference to go from(I was sitting in my anthropology class at the time).

riku_niwa
02-16-2007, 10:01 PM
i love your shading! i can only do minor hading but i love em'

oh...

i love dark very much...

i like ur signature...

:)

Buruku
02-16-2007, 10:55 PM
Nice drawings Xero!

I find it waaaaay easier to draw women though, I just can NOT draw guys. *shrugs* I've never had a problem drawing curves.

Gjallarhorn
02-19-2007, 11:54 AM
Thanks Buruku, niwa.

Two more I forgot to scan when I scanned the others. I guess one of these may actually fly as "fanart", as it unintentionally looked like Kazu from AirGear, so I drew on the hat and decided to just say it was.

teed
02-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Great new drawings, Xero! They're accurate. It's hard to draw with a pen, so I really like them. Your self portrait is good! Why didn't you draw your hands? ^^; Many people tend to skip that part or hide it somewhere so they don't bother themselves drawing it. It's a challenge, you know? =P
I noticed that you use cross-hatching technique. Nice. Has good effects on the drawings.

I also like the last 2! Kazu's drawing is awesome! I love how you did the background. Good proportion! (My weakness...) ><; Except that his left leg seems wrong. You should've left some space between the legs? But it's great!

There! You drew a girl. Her body's perfect! x] Good job!

Gjallarhorn
02-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks teed. The fanboy in me drools upon your sig.

Two more, a few months old. Was just me testing out some paint pens, so the actually drawing only took like...10 or 15 minutes I think. The second is a short little comic-like scene, because panels are weird.
Edit: Working on leveling the drawing and then coloring...Did it after school today...

Gjallarhorn
03-06-2007, 04:15 PM
Scans from sketchpad...just playing with pens, as usual.

bttr
03-06-2007, 05:28 PM
There nice pics Xero .

Ωmega
03-06-2007, 05:29 PM
Nicely done Jesus. Im espically fond of the colored girl drawning you did in the last few posts. The sketch of the guy in the beany is nice too. Post more >o! <3

Gjallarhorn
03-18-2007, 04:04 PM
Many thanks, Pope.

Here is the fanart I did for LPS and Mia's webcomic using their character, Steve Sloane.

Gjallarhorn
03-24-2007, 09:02 PM
Keeping the thread alive.

FarEastStyle
03-24-2007, 09:10 PM
The shading is very good on your pencil art Xero, I have the most problems when it comes to shading, so nice work ^^

Remie-chan
03-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Ah, lovely sketches there Xero. <3 Especially the ones you've done with pens....Hmm...what kind of pens do you use? I really like the latest one. That reminds me...I need to buy some new sketch pens. >>

Yasuke Shodaime
04-17-2007, 07:36 AM
wow Xero

Nymia_san
04-17-2007, 02:34 PM
you drawings still are great! love the colored girl!! very well done!! after all you can draw girls!!!=) Keep it up!!

.Gogo
04-18-2007, 02:00 AM
I don't know if I ever conveyed to you how much I absolutely loved that Steven Sloane fanart, but I really reallllly do =3 It's just perfect <33

Your style is awesome and original which is what I love about it. You're girls are fine though I agree your curves could use a bit of work if you want a more anime-ish look to them. Otherwise they pass off just fine.

Keep up the great work Xero <33

threekings
04-18-2007, 02:06 AM
XERO XIII you rock

Gjallarhorn
04-19-2007, 06:22 PM
Thanks to everyone who posted. I was starting to get worried that this thing would be closed by now.
Various drawings I've done recently. I did the first one last night.

Bucky Katt
04-19-2007, 06:28 PM
Oh, I like the first one, with the sphere! I've never been able to do the checkboard sphere/abstract art. I absolutely fail in that category. The Naruto is well drawn, but a little too sketchy for my tastes. If the lines were inked in and some of the pencil shadings smoothed a bit, it would be grade A!

Einas-Lucas
04-20-2007, 12:09 PM
Hello Xero XII you are an awsome !! & cool !!
I hope you to be a big Artis in the warld ^-^
Lukky !! ^^
thanx u :)

Ωmega
04-20-2007, 12:13 PM
[drools]
I love the first one...I have this odd thing with stripes and checkerboard patterns. Your perspective is also great with the second...
post more work mister!!!

Nymia_san
04-21-2007, 04:07 PM
Amazing drawings!!! You are soo much great at drawing!!! I'm jelous!!xD

keep it up!

keoko
04-23-2007, 08:01 PM
your good and can get better (i shouldnt talk though) when i see others work i feel like i have new rivals its a fun way to look at it. Work hard! :laugh: just sayin but... one of the commenters avatar scares me...:(

ShadowWandererSasuke
05-04-2007, 10:59 PM
Nicely done

Buruku
05-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Good stuff, I like it. Though on your last group of pictures the chick on the bench could use a little work with her chest. I loved her face and body though.

zyronet
05-07-2007, 11:49 AM
amazing and cool..
haha.. really..!!

Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades
05-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Your pictures are cool man. great!!! the attempts doesn't looks that bad. me I don't use shapes to make a charrecter. :) I just visaulise and draw. Nicely done keep it up I want to see more!!! ^^ I'm afraid of coloured pencils...lol

maximillian_cross
05-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Interesting... ( the way you draw ). Your works are amazing. ^^

Gjallarhorn
06-04-2007, 05:40 PM
I'm in a bit of a hurry, so I'll give a quick thanks to everyone and get up some new drawings...

I bought some prismacolor markers over the past week, and I've been experimenting with them. The Naruto drawing is the first trial, and the Sasuke is the 3rd trial. More to come, hopefully. I'll also be doing a portrait of teed...as a 40 foot iguana wearing a cheerleading uniform.

The skin coloring was light on Sasuke, but was completely lost when I scanned it...so his skin looks white instead of the light-peach I had used. His shirt's shading is also a bit lighter than in the drawing...I think I should get a better scanner...

UrusaiSevera
06-04-2007, 06:11 PM
wow Xero you have some nice drawings here.... Your shading work is very nice and the expressions are really cool...
I don't like the last two that much.... But that you can forget that, cause the rest is simply awesome!!!

Fiery
06-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Kyle! I actually like your work. Especially the ones from creative vantage points. Oh, and bravo with the marker artwork. I know a lot of people who try to work successfully with them, but fail to do so because they wield them as they would an entirely different medium, i.e. colored pencils. Let's just say it results in utter failure. But I really like the fist trial one, even though I'm not a Naruto fan.

Great job. (You've made me want to pick up my markers again. I've been stuck in soft pastel world for a long time.)

Gjallarhorn
06-25-2007, 12:56 AM
Thank you both, Pope and Fiery.

1 and 2. I just did this...it's early in the morning, and I had nothing to do, so I figured "why not draw something". So, I drew Masafumi Goto of Asian Kung-Fu Generation. I kind of screwed up on the chin, because the shadows there confused me. It took about 25 minutes, mostly because of the damned horizontal stripes on his shirt...and that guitar neck. I swear, I'll never attempt to draw a guitar again. The first is the actual size of the drawing (it took me a good bit of holding the pad up to the screen to size it right), and the second is the original size of the scan.

3. I've always liked those scenes in mecha anime where Generic Heroic Rebel Pilot #53 is being beaten, and leans forward tired, but then he goes nuts and sits up, looking very angry, and makes his mech go flying into the opponent mech at very high speed, delivering a killing blow. The little text bubbles have what is essentially the catch-phrase of Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann...which is an amazing anime series, by the way. Oh, and the scan of this further shows how badly my scanner sucks...seriously, the quality of the lines looks some much better on the pad.

zyronet
06-25-2007, 05:14 AM
Those are awesome..
Have you ever done anything that has a complete series of events like comics, manga or any alike?
Because you are really good..!! ^__^

╬Karami Mew~Meow
06-27-2007, 04:51 PM
Cool drawings!!! ^_^

Gjallarhorn
08-13-2007, 01:58 AM
Something I did this after noon. Luffy starting up Gear Second. I could scan more, but it's too late right now, and I'm lazy.

http://i16.tinypic.com/6cxcaix

Interpreter
08-13-2007, 02:22 AM
Wow... very clever use of ink (i think it is, right?) though i think u should show a little face to accentuate how's he feeling...

Yuuki Kurosu
09-06-2007, 08:26 PM
OMG! As they said I LOVE your shading!!!!! I can't shade worth crap xD I mean I can do alittle but I am still NOWHERE as good as yours. Keep up the phenomanal work!!!

~ Sakky

spyre
09-07-2007, 01:09 AM
wow~~ nice Luffy!!

Konata Izumi
09-07-2007, 06:22 AM
Xero, I should've visited this earlier! The drawing of Masafumi Goto from Asian Kung-Fu Generation looks too good for words, I admire you talent in drawing real life people, because it actually looks realistic.

The one of One Piece you posted in your latest post has really good shading and your shading technique in pen is rather effective and makes Luffy stand out a lot.

Keep posting~!

OminousCloud
09-07-2007, 06:36 AM
I just went through the whole thread. I can't begin to explain how envious I am of your super leet skillz! Keep up the awesome stuff (do something Vampire Hunter D inspired xD)

Gjallarhorn
10-17-2007, 12:44 AM
Since this thread will die soon, I need something to put in it. Thus, here is a small collection of the theoretical doodles that I do on MSN...the primary person is theoretical-teed, which is my concept of what teed (a member here) may look like, because she's too shy to show anything but this one picture from about a year ago which is blurry and gray scaled.
(My MSN background for teed's IMs is Raptorjesus...in case you were wondering what the background colors are.)

The original theoretical-teed drawing:
http://i24.tinypic.com/2w66lol.png

She is also one very hardcore gangsta:
http://i22.tinypic.com/xf1chz.png

This is theoretical-teed watching World Trade Center:
http://i23.tinypic.com/2e3ycyt.png

theoretical-teed watching World Trade Center with a blanket, donut, and tea( Gross D: ):
http://i21.tinypic.com/qot740.png

This is theoretical-teed dancing to boy bands:
http://i21.tinypic.com/t892q0.png

This is emo-theoretical-teed dancing to Linkin Park:
http://i23.tinypic.com/f2ucds.png

And this is Luffy, who is the greatest manga character ever. He is. It's Newton's 28th law of motion.
http://i21.tinypic.com/ta585x.png

The Luffy one is old. I'd like to think I'm getting better at this...slowly but surely...

teed
10-17-2007, 01:17 PM
Just for everybody's information, NONE of those look like me. Not even close. >>; -Pats Xero and his imaginations.-
And like I told you, Xero. You draw better than me on MSN. I like them and you made us laugh with those drawings. =P The luffy one is kind of creepy.
More to come, eh Xero?

Tea is not gross. D:

Ωmega
10-17-2007, 01:25 PM
I just about wet myself with the Teed drawnings XD!!!

Nice stuff, as always.

Now post more! =D

Famahama
10-17-2007, 01:42 PM
Something I did this after noon. Luffy starting up Gear Second. I could scan more, but it's too late right now, and I'm lazy.
http://i16.tinypic.com/6cxcaix

EGADS! This looks Awesome! Very nice shading/tones. The eyes in the BG is cool. Very.
oh, kewl doodles you got there :3

realms89
10-19-2007, 10:56 PM
nice work keep it up

Gjallarhorn
11-02-2007, 12:06 AM
Just for everybody's information, NONE of those look like me. Not even close. >>; -Pats Xero and his imaginations.-
And like I told you, Xero. You draw better than me on MSN. I like them and you made us laugh with those drawings. =P The luffy one is kind of creepy.
More to come, eh Xero?

Tea is not gross. D:

1. You'd like for everyone to think that doesn't look like you, wouldn't you?

2. Do you look like Nishino instead? I think I have some Nishino fanart in a sketchbook somewhere at home...well...actually a bunch of the Ichigo 100% characters, but, nevertheless.

3. Tea is gross. Period. End of story. Game over, insert coin to continue.

Anyway, since my scanner is dumb, I got to use my roommate's scanner...it's better than my old scanner, but not as good as my new scanner(which I only got to use ONCE before it went haywire). So, having been doing very little drawing over the last 5-6 months, I think I'm back into the swing of things...it's great what a little bit of pressure and emotional confusion can do for a guy. I've taken up my pens again, and I am trying to get used to them as fast as possible so I can bring myself up to what I was able to do last May.

1. It's like a prehistoric whale on steroids...yeah...

2. Robot thing (because I love drawing robots). The scan is a bit larger than the actually drawing...the actual drawing is only about 3 inches high, drawn in the corner of the sheet of paper.

3. Eh. Going for a...I don't want to say "vampiric", but...more sinister/monsterish thing. Sort of resembles Zaraki Kenpachi in my opinion. The left drawing was going to be a side view, but I decided to give up as soon as I touched my pen to the paper, since there wasn't enough room anyway...so I just kind of scribbled a bit.

4. Getting used to various head/neck positions again.

teed
11-02-2007, 10:09 AM
1. Because it's TRUE!

2. I... hate Nishino. >_> I just have her in my sig cause i liked the drawing! And her jeans... that's all! xP

3. Tea > Bawls. lololololol. -Hides.-

You finally scanned them! The numbers don't match your attached thumbnails. =P Anywho! I like them! Except the second thumbnail. It's weird. >_>;
The whale and the robot are great! It's good that you like drawing robots... o_o They are hard to draw. I love the way you shaded them.
Post more, fatty!

Ookie
11-18-2007, 03:09 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/werewolf0fan/RoflB.jpg

The horrible hand (mouse) writing says it all XD

He does cool pictures. ._. -jelous-

Gjallarhorn
11-18-2007, 04:17 AM
Heh...yeah... ;;>_>

After that discussion I did this(no scanner at the moment):

Of course, it's 5am, so I was too lazy to make any percise lines, and I used two different styles of hatching over one another, which I think looks bad. Also, my pen was half-dead the whole time. Now I need to go get a new one...damn it!

http://i6.tinypic.com/8bj49k8.png

http://i18.tinypic.com/8aluy9s.png