PDA

View Full Version : The last day....

Jadwin
02-24-2005, 12:28 PM
A town.... with no name....
filled with darkness.....
8 People..... Destaned to save this town.....and eventally....
The world.....

Make you own player..... and begin.

red storm
02-24-2005, 12:38 PM
Tanaya: <leans closer to Firra and whispers> You keep her ocupied, I'll make sure she can't drop the bomb on them.

Firra: Allright, but what are you planning?

Tanaya: You'll see.

red storm: Finally, I can nuke a thread in the air! Oh the sight of charred flesh, the smell of a noobs blood flowing trough the sand...

Firra: You don't mean that, do you?

red storm: Of course not, but you must admit that he deserves it.

Firra: And why is that?

red storm: Why? Because he refused to read the rules, opened a thread as a result of that wich means he spammed! Death I tell you, death to the noobs!

Firra: <sweatdrops> Allright, now you're starting to scare me.

red storm: Whatever, now let me get my sonic disruptor from my stash...

Suddenly, a huge explosion is heard from back in the scene. After a moment, Tanaya comes walking towards the two, clothes burned and ears smoking.

Firra: What was that?

Tanaya: The end of red storms weapon stash.

red storm:............

Tanaya: Oh, come on don't be such a wuss.

red storm: My stash...........

Tanaya: Right, whatever. <turns to Jadwin> And you owe me some thanks. Perhaps you should show your gratitude for me saving you by reading the rules.

m1abrams
02-24-2005, 02:53 PM
OMG...that was too funny, I mearly fell outa my chair. I do belive you have a nack for this red storm, I would start charging for this...hehe

TodayIsMine
02-25-2005, 05:18 AM
lol. very creative way of killing the spam red storm. i like it. it seems uve gotten so unbelievably frustrated with spam that uve decided to make stories out of it. this i like. cant wait for ur next one...lol.

Ayumi
02-25-2005, 07:20 AM
However entertaining Redstorm's dialogues are I would rather there be no spam to frustrate anyone. But yes it was funny :)

Thread closed and warning given... Read the rules and follow them.