PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts, the RPG

Twinblade_Slayer
02-22-2005, 06:36 PM
Sora lays on the edge of the beach on the Destiny Islands with the tide gently washing up on his feet. He lays there half asleep but can still hear the other kids playing around while he has his wooden sword at his side.

He dreams of being in a secluded room in the middle of nowhere and is fighting a giant shadow that came out of nowhere.

When he wakes up he looks at the clouds in the sky with his eyes barely half opened.

3scaflowne
02-22-2005, 10:14 PM
and the point is.......

BluntMan
02-22-2005, 10:29 PM
dude spam

Twinblade_Slayer
02-23-2005, 07:31 AM
dont post in here unless your part of the rpg. its the way things go you retards.

Negi
02-24-2005, 08:38 PM
OCC:I DIDN'T WORK!!!!!??? ILL DO IT AGIAN!!!! sorry to u all!!!
After Sora wakes up, Kairi goes and sits next to him. She looks up at the horizon of the ocean as the wind blows on her face. "Its a beautiful day. Don't you think?"
She gets up and holds out her hand to help him up. "Come on sleepy head." She help him up and as they were turning to leave they spoted Tidus. "Oh hi Tidus."

Fizzyazana
02-24-2005, 09:29 PM
Sitting on the edge of the beach looking at the horizon planing the day for making a raft Riku stands as the wet sand stuck to the baggy pants. White har flowing in the wind Riku stares at the enormus tree house type structure and remembers all the good time he had on this island and then suddenly became aware that he would be leaving it all behind.

Twinblade_Slayer
02-24-2005, 10:20 PM
OOC: yoru not riku so shut up and dont post here anymore. all of the main character slots have been filled . and if you want to be in the rpg then post on my sign up thread.

IC:Sora takes her hand and starts walking with her over to Tidus.
"Your right Kairi. It is a very nice day."

He stands there staring at Kairi as her perfect hair blows in the wind.Then he thinks to himself as hes looking at her, " Its amazing how beautiful she is. I wonder if she knows how much i care about her."

Twinblade_Slayer
02-25-2005, 09:37 PM
Sora gives Tidus a dirty look for a second then nods in agreement.
"Your right. We should get back to work on that so we can finish most of it before nightfall."

He turns to Kairi and waves to her.
"We'll see you soon. Were gonna go find the parts on the other side of the island , so have fun and we can hang out later. Bye"

Then he turns around and follows behind Tidus.

OOC: I forgot to mention in the rules that you have to wait for at least 6 lines of writing from other characters untill you can post again because i dont want one sentence replys.

Negi
02-26-2005, 12:55 PM
OCC: oh im confusedO.o!! o well
IC: She waves back.She thinks to herself I wonder if he knows how much I care about him?
She goes to where there were sitting earlier and looks to the horizon as the wind blows a little softer than earlier nad watches the sunset. Oh I wish Sora was here to see this with me.

AngelWolf
02-26-2005, 11:42 PM
Tidus talks to Sora as they walk toward the raft. "So Sora have challenged Riku lately, You and him r the strongest on Destiny Island. Last time we took him on 3 vs 1 and he beat me Wakka and Selphie. Tidus bends down and start to work on the raft, he wraps a vine around logs to make it sturdy.

Isunamaru
02-27-2005, 01:42 PM
Rikku stared over the horizon....Humph....'trash' he muttered as he watched Tidus and Sora walk down to the beach...catching a little of the conversation he smirks....remembering the fight with Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie....they were all weak...really weak....he was surprised he hadn't killed them, but then again he had also expected Sora to join the fray at any moment.....

Twinblade_Slayer
02-27-2005, 03:57 PM
OOC: dude, not to diss your rpg style. but your making riku seem like a real a** hole you know that. and hes supposed to be cool with the people on the island but whatever you say dude. its your part not mine.

IC: Sora starts working on the other side of the raft before Riku starts heading down to help them. " No, I havent challenged him yet because ive had alot on my mind and i know i wouldnt be able to focus on the fight but ill make sure that i do that before we had head out of here."

He looks around to see if there are any other logs and rope he can use to tie down the bottom of the raft.

AngelWolf
02-27-2005, 04:27 PM
Tidus talks to Sora as they work on the raft. "So Sora wat r u plannig on doing once we do find other worlds. I mean r u gonna settle there and live there or jus keep exploring. Wat if we dont find any other worlds jus an endless sea." Tidus grabs Sora shoulders and shakes him while he is talking. tidus lets go "oh im sorry Sora. guess i lost it there."

Negi
02-28-2005, 10:16 PM
As Kairi was walking home, she was dissapointed because Sora had left her to go on a journey. She kept looking at the ground and couldn't stop thinking about Sora. She looked up and saw Rikku; then she looked back down and started to walk away from him. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going and she tripped over a rock. She quickly got up and sat back down. "Ow, that hurt." She had scrapped her knee but it was barely bleeding; she loooked up to the sky and thought Oh Sora, when will u be back?

shadow291
03-01-2005, 01:53 AM
can i be in it

UltimaChaos
03-01-2005, 07:35 AM
That night, Sora is resting in his bed waiting for his mother to finish dinner. While resting, he looks out of the window and sees Riku and Kairi's boat near the dock of the island, but he doesn't see the two anywhere. Sora says to himself "What in the world?...". Sora, then sees Riku standing on the horizon where Tidus was practicing, but Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie were nowhere in sight. Sora goes to Riku. Riku:"Sora, dont you realize what this means? The door is open. Now we can go into the outside world..." Then Riku disappeared into a portal of darkness, but Sora fought Riku's grip and stays on the island...but then, something happened that Sora did not intend..he saw a flash of light...

wing 7
03-01-2005, 10:17 PM
ooc: your not sora yikes this rpg is being ruined....

Twinblade_Slayer
03-01-2005, 11:13 PM
OOC: why do people continuously ruin my rpg. cant i get a little assistance with keeping just a little bit of order here.

IC: Sora thinks a little to himself about Tidus's question.
"Actually im not really sure what im going to do. I guess if i like the world i find i could just stay there, but at the same time I might still feel that im not done and keep going."

He finishes his side of the raft. Then turns around and starts walking away from Tidus.
"Im finished with my part so i think im going to go hang out with kairi a little longer before i head home. Later."

AngelWolf
03-01-2005, 11:33 PM
OOC: ok from now on if any1 post here and they have not signed we will report to mods.

IC:"Ok see ya Sora." Nightfall passes while still working on the raft, Tidus finally gets done. He starts to walk back home when he sees something over by the waterfall (Secret Place). It is a someone in a all black coat wit a hood on. Tidus is frientend and starts to run over to Wakka's and tell the story but Wakka doesnt believe Tidus.

Chibi-chan
03-04-2005, 01:55 PM
A young girl named Hikari was watching the activities from quite a few feet away, looking rather angery as they built the raft. Why was it that it only had to be Riku, Sora, and Kairi who were heading out to other worlds. They were all concerned about Kairi's world, where she came from. Didn't the three remember that she as well came from another world?

Twinblade_Slayer
03-04-2005, 04:04 PM
Sora looks up over at Hikari and waves at her even though he really didnt know her that well. He did know that she arrived at the destiny islands a short time after kairi but he never got a chance to introduce himself properly to her.

Chibi-chan
03-04-2005, 04:18 PM
Hikari looked at Sora, noticing that he was waving to her, so she just gave him a slight nod to show that she acknowleged him. However, she wouldn't just go over there and start talking to him. Not after he, Kairi and Riku exculded her from the little trip that they were wanting to take. She could help, too...She knew how to get from one world to the next...

AngelWolf
03-04-2005, 04:34 PM
When Tidus wakes up he stumbleld out to the beach seeing Sora and Hikairi. Tidus whispers,"Hey Sora, who is that girl ur talkin to, is she that same girl who showed up after Kairi?" Tidus squints his eyes to see. "Oh, um by the have u seen my pole i use to fight wit?" Tidus looks and Hikairi again and wonder....Tidus remembers last night. He wonderswas that dark figure last night Hikairi, but y would she be in the cave and y would she stalk me, he wonders. Tidus starts to freeze up and sweat franticly.

Negi
03-04-2005, 06:07 PM
"Hey!!," kairi runs up to Sora. She notices that they were all looking up;so she stops and looks up. Isn't that Hikari? She starts tto wave at her with a cheary smile, "Hi Hikari! Come on down i won't bite...but im not sure about the boys." She giggles as they give her a look.

Chibi-chan
03-04-2005, 06:32 PM
The girl gazed at Kairi, looking like she wanted to strangle her, but would most definately refrain from doing such a thing. Sighing, she heading towards the three, wondering why Kairi was acting all buddy-buddy with her. Shrugging the thought out of her mind, she looked at Tidus, wondering what was up with him. The boy looked quite nervous all of a sudden.

AngelWolf
03-04-2005, 07:25 PM
"Oh, umm hey guys er....i have ti meet Wakka we r exploring the cave by the waterfall, so ummm see ya." Tidus runs as fast as he can not looking where he was going and ended up at Riku's place. Tidus knocks on Riku's door.

Twinblade_Slayer
03-04-2005, 08:54 PM
Sora smiles at Hikari and looks back and forth between her a kairi.
" So how are you today Hikari? I havent seen you around very much but i hope youv been doing well."

He watches Tidus run off and then he looks down at the bush and sees his red rod right there under it.
"HEY TIDUS!!!!.............. oh well hes gone. Im sure he will figure it out sooner or later."

Then he walks over to the shore and sits down , splashes the water a little and looks up at the clouds passing by.

Chibi-chan
03-04-2005, 09:02 PM
"I've been around, but you haven't been paying attention," Hikari said in a rather cold voice, though she didn't mean to. "You've been paying too much attention trying to find KAIRI's world..." she added.

When Tidus suddenly ran off the way he did, she blinked a little and shook her head, wondering if he left because she came along. He did seem to get scared or something when he noticed her.

AngelWolf
03-04-2005, 10:53 PM
After hearing Sora's faint yell in the distance Tidus leave Riku's house and goes back to the beach where Sora, Hikairi, and Kairi are. " Oh, u found my Practice Pole thx Sora." Tidus also notices its by Hikairi. He cautiously approaches it and bends down to pick it up. He grabs it and starts to walk backwards normally. "Well, I got so now i guess ill go train wit Wakka see ya." Tidus feels more comfortable wit Hikairi since she didnt attack him back there."Oh yeah Sora when r Riku , You and Kairi setting sail ? I wanna throw a party b4 u leave."

Twinblade_Slayer
03-05-2005, 09:25 AM
actually im not quite sure when were gonna leave, but you might want to ask riku about that because im ready whenever he is. we only have a few more preperations and then were done.then he turns to Hikari.
"Hey hikari your not from around these islands either are you? do you want to come with us because im sure that your eagared to go back to your real home?"

Chibi-chan
03-05-2005, 09:47 AM
Hikari was looking at Tidus in a confused sort of way when he acted cautious around her, and she lost her temper slightly at this point. "Tidus!" she snapped. "I'm not going to bite you!" she informed him, crossing her arms, an angery look on her face. Sure, she didn't seem like a normal girl at times, but it didn't give people the right to automatically fear her.

Shaking her head a little, she looked at Sora, her anger disappearing a little bit as he spoke. "...I can really come?" she asked, a small smile crossing her face. She had been waiting a while for one of them to ask her.

AngelWolf
03-05-2005, 10:07 AM
"Oh, um sorry im jus all worried bout wat i saw last night."Tidus explained to them bout wat he saw.And thats why i was cautious around u. "so sorry if i had offended u."

"Sora, i jus came from Riku's house he wasnt there. I wonder where he is."

Chibi-chan
03-05-2005, 10:25 AM
Hikari kind of flinched a little, eyes slightly narrowing. "What did you say? A man in a cloak? You...didn't see his face, did you?" she questioned. If he was here, that would mean that this island was probably going to be attacked. Swallowing a little, she placed her hand over the pendant that she wore around her neck, looking very worried now.

Negi
03-05-2005, 11:19 AM
"Oh of course you can come with us! Your from a different world too right?" She turns to Sora," We should look for her world too!" She yells in excitement of finding other worlds. She looks back at Hikari and notices that she is looking a bit pale. "Hikari, whats wrong? You don't look to well."

Chibi-chan
03-05-2005, 11:32 AM
"I...No, it's nothing," Hikari murmured, snapping back to reality as she dug herself out of her thougts. "Anyway, yes...I'm from a different world, though I don't think that I should be returning there," she admitted. "...Thank you for inviting me along...It means a lot to me," she whispered.

AngelWolf
03-05-2005, 12:16 PM
Tidus ponders to himself " I guess I'll always be on Destiny Island. I wonder where my home is." Tidus now talks aloud, " Hey guys well i am gonna go find Riku or train or something to keep busy so c ya." Tidus walks off toward the other side of the island and yells out to Riku. " Riku!.....RIku!!....RIKU WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!

Negi
03-05-2005, 12:34 PM
She turns to Sora "So lets see we have Hikari, you, me and Riku....doesn't it seem we are forgeting someone?" She says hoping he would get that we should take Tidus with us. Sora gives her a blank look. " Tidus!! We should take Tidus! You heard what he said. He obviously wants to go with us."

AngelWolf
03-05-2005, 12:55 PM
OOC: Waka and Selphie also cant leave them :)

IC:Well, Riku is nowhere to be found i guess ill head back. Tidus approches the group. "Hey did u call me Kairi i could swear some1 called me." Tidus then looks at Hikairi and walks over close on her.He looks her dead in the eye and says " Hey do u know where Riku is?"

Chibi-chan
03-05-2005, 01:04 PM
"You didn't find him?" Hikari asked softly, frowning a little. Without a word, she turned and headed off towards the tree that housed what the islanders called the 'secret place'. "This is where Tidus saw that cloaked figure, right?" she asked herself, crawling in.

AngelWolf
03-05-2005, 01:14 PM
"Hmmmm, she seemed sad to know that i couldnt find Riku...hmmmm......nah." Tidus takes out his practice pole and ask Sora "Hey would u like to practice Sora jus like the old days." Tidus twist the pole then does a little sword handling.

Twinblade_Slayer
03-05-2005, 09:04 PM
Sora smiles at kairi.
"Ok Kairi we can take Tidus and Hikari with us."

He sighs to himself a little.
"I guess ill go make the raft bigger and ill get some more food for the trip. See yall soon"

Starts walking away and waves to them.

Negi
03-06-2005, 10:03 AM
Kairi start laughing. "Well Tidus, I guess that means no; or maybe he didn't hear you. I doubt it though." Wait Sora was supossed to spend tim with me now "Sora!," He turns around because he faintly heard his name. She starts running after him leavind Hikari and Tidus alone together. "Wait Sora I'll help you!" She yells trying to catch up to him.

AngelWolf
03-06-2005, 11:43 AM
OOC: Hikairi is at the Secret Place.

IC: Tidus sits down. " Alone again *sighs* well i guess ill go practice my new moves i learned." Tidus gets some sticks and shoves them into the ground. "OKay here goes my "Slice and Dice". Tidus runs through the sticks slicing. Okay now for my *Spiral Slash*." Tidus runs toward one very thick stick does a carwheel then and twistback flip while in the air then comes down wit a slash. The stick appeared undamaged but it had a been knocked over." If i had a real sword i could of split that thing in two." Tidus said.

Chibi-chan
03-06-2005, 12:49 PM
Hikari sighed some, looking around. The cloaked person that Tidus had spoke of wasn't here, but...A door? The girl's curiosity got the best of her, and she headed towards the door, placing her hand on it. "This was the door...The door that I came out of," she whispered. "I got here using this door, right? I can't remember," she sighed, backing away from the door.

Twinblade_Slayer
03-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Sora smiles at Kairi and walks slowly along the beach with her towards the raft . He turns his head and looks at the her and the sun setting in the backround.

He thinks to himself, " she looks so perfect in the sunset , and i wonder what shes thinking right now."

Negi
03-06-2005, 04:04 PM
Kairi looks at the sunset. Then looks at him. She grabs his hand and stops to look at the sunset. "We should just stay here and and watch the sun go down." She looks at him and smiles,"We can do the work tomarrow." So she puts her head on his shoulder and watches the sun go down.

AngelWolf
03-06-2005, 07:55 PM
"Huf huf huf.....geez thats one tough stick, i used my attack 7x and it has only been dented. Even my pole has cracked wacking at this damn thing." Tidus finally realizes that the stick he has been hitting is actually a royal blue colored pole covered in dirt, mud, and see weed. " No wonder i could break this thing." Tidus touches it. "Wow, its so hard is it metal?" Tidus washes and cleans it off in the ocean. While washing it off he sees a Blitzball in the ocean and runs out to it wit his new pole.

Chibi-chan
03-06-2005, 07:59 PM
After a moment, Hikari pushed on the door, trying to get it open. It was useless to do so, however, and she sighed. Instead, she began examine the drawings on the walls. Most of them were from way back when, and she laughed a little at the horrible sketches that she used to to.

Terminator
03-07-2005, 07:42 AM
Could be the best RPG.

Chibi-chan
03-07-2005, 08:45 AM
OOC: And...You could stop spamming! Don't post here and ruin the RP, Terminator!

AngelWolf
03-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Tidus reaches the Blitzball and goes under water and comes up under it as it goes up he goes up after it and does 4 full twist in air and kicks the ball.The ball heads toward the beach ,unfortunetly Wakka was in the wrong place at the wrong time a was almost hit by the ball. It did a boomerang affect and came bak wit blinding speed. Tidus couldnt think of anything but to hit it wit his pole and he did. The Blitzball actually broke. "Wow this is one strong pole!" Tidus walked bak to the beach as it was getting late. "Sorry bout that Wakka."

Twinblade_Slayer
03-08-2005, 05:49 PM
Sora sits down on the beach with Kairi's head resting on his shoulder. Then he puts his arm around her and holds her close to him.
"I guess your right. The raft can wait till later. I would much rather sit here and be with you to see the sun set. And just think Kairi, tomorrow were gonna set sail to see the new world and maybe we can find yours."

Negi
03-10-2005, 06:29 PM
"Yes I can't wait." She falls asleep on his shoulders.

The next day, Kairi and Sora are working on the ship. She wipes some sweat off her forehead, "I'm gonna go for a swim. kay?" She runs into the water her hair blowing in the wind. She gets out of the water and notices Tidus caring a new pole. "Hey Tidus whatcha got there?" She runs over to him.

AngelWolf
03-10-2005, 06:53 PM
"Um, well its a new pole. I found it while i was practicing wanna feel it?" Tidus holds out the pole towards Kairi. "Its long, hard, and long lasting. I attacked the like 7x with my strongest move and it only dented a little. Do you like it.?"

Chibi-chan
03-10-2005, 07:18 PM
Hikari slowly opened her eyes, blinking a little bit. She then sat up and looked around, laughing a little bit to herself. She had fallen asleep inside the Secret Place, because she was waiting for the cloaked figure that Tidus had spoken of. "He could have been imagining it," the girl stated to herself with a large yawn, streaching out her arms.

Twinblade_Slayer
03-10-2005, 10:12 PM
Sora finishes the work on the raft and loads it down with food and clean water for the trip. Then he leaves and takes a nap for later. When he wakes up again its the middle of the night and he sees a giant orb of darkness in the sky creating a storm.
"Oh no, ive got to go tie down the raft."

He jumps out into the water and swims over to the island. Then he sees riku , kairi, and hikaris boats lined up on the dock.
"Theyre already here."

Sora runs over to the raft and makes sure he ties it down tighter and starts looking for everyone to make sure theyre ok.

Isunamaru
03-11-2005, 09:33 AM
rikku watches the sea intently....a storm, yet he was feeling something of an omen....what was going on?.....he started when he realized that hikari, sora and kairi were right next to him....he loosed his sword from it's sheath....

Twinblade_Slayer
03-11-2005, 06:51 PM
OOC: sorry isunamaru but your no longer part of this rpg because you didnt keep up with your character posts like you were supposed to. unless the other players tell me otherwise your out of this rpg

Negi
03-11-2005, 07:03 PM
"Yes Tidus i do like it." Kairi notices Sora tieing the boats down and then looks around and notices the black clouds. Not a storm! "Hey Sora!" He runs over to her. "Is there a storm coming?" She looks down in dissapiontment.

Chibi-chan
03-11-2005, 07:24 PM
Hikari came out of the cave and saw the storm, bitting her lip a little bit. "A storm...Right now, after there was no sign of it? It's just come out of nowhere, but how?" she whispered. Looking down at her pendant, her eyes widened slightly in surprise. "...No...Please, not them!" she whispered, sounding horrified.

AngelWolf
03-14-2005, 08:15 PM
Tidus looks up." Whoa, that seems bad it looks really close too. Oh, Sora I almost forgot to help." Tidus runs out to Sora and Kairi.Some of the fierce waves knock him back as he runs out to the raft. "Ah, hey guys have you seen Hikairi or Riku?" Tidus says as he helps ties the boat.

Chibi-chan
03-14-2005, 08:18 PM
Hikari headed towards where the raft was, knowing that her friends were probably working to protect it from the storm. Somehow, she had to warn them of what was comming. Would they beleive her, though? She really doubted that they would for some reason. After all, who would want to think that darkness was about to cover their world?

Chibi-chan
03-14-2005, 08:19 PM
Hn...My computer loves to make me double post...Sorry!

AngelWolf
03-14-2005, 08:35 PM
OOC: lol dont worry happens to the best of us.

IC: "I cant take these waves feels like they are gonna take me under." Tidus moves up kicking his feet trying to stay up.

Twinblade_Slayer
03-14-2005, 11:05 PM
OOC: I guess ill take over for Riku until we get our replacement and this is where creativity comes into play. Please try to refrain from going by the game after this portion.

Sora looks at everyone gathered at the raft. He looks up at the storm then back at them.
"Ok... Yall stay here while i go look for Riku. Ill be back as soon as I can."

Then he runs over to the cave and sees small shadows appear out of nowhere between him and the cave.
"What are these things? They familiar from my dream...."

Sora sees Riku ontop of the seperate island next to the bridge. He runs over to him and notices a shadow swallowing him.
"Riku!!!!!!!!!! What are you doing? Get away from there...."

Riku: Where is everybody? Arent they with you?

Sora: No theyre over by the raft.

Riku: Now we can go to the outside world and theyre coming with us. We cant let fear stop us from going....... Im not afraid of the darkness.

As the shadows get closer to swallowing Riku, Sora reaches out to him and starts getting engulfed in the same shadow. He reaches out for Riku but they become seperated, and then theres a bright light that frees Sora from the darkness.

All he can here is the word Keyblade ringing in the distance. He gets surrounded by the small shadow creatures again and he fights his way to the dark cave. Then he sees a big keyhole on the door thats been sitting in the cave since he can remember.

"What is this doing there? I never saw that before and where did this key come from?"

Chibi-chan
03-15-2005, 07:07 AM
Hikari's eyes slightly widened as she saw Riku being engulfed by the darkness. Her heart - or what was left of it - filled with dispair at this. He was ready and willing to let the darkness take him, just so that he could get to other worlds. She tried to cry out to him, to tell Riku not to go down that road, but her voice was gone for the moment, and all she could do was watch.

AngelWolf
03-15-2005, 05:45 PM
"Hey Kairi get outta here these waves are gonna take you under." Tidus pushes Kairi back to shore while he tries to pull in the raft instead of tieing it." Man, what kind of storm is this a hurricane. I mean it came out of nowhere literally. Where is Sora, Riku, and Hikairi?"

Negi
03-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Kairi runs back to the shore,"Tidus be careful!" She looks up at the blackened sky.Where did this storm come from? Oh Sora, get back safe. Tidus got the raft up on to the shore."Oh no. Tidus!" Tidus had sliped and fell back into the water.

Chibi-chan
03-16-2005, 06:07 PM
Upon seeing Riku being consumed by the darkness, the pendant around Hikari's neck flashed and five shadow Heartless apeared around her. She looked down at herself and found that she was in her alternate form. Her half-Heartless form that she despised so much. Her wings twitched as she heard Kairi.

Twinblade_Slayer
03-16-2005, 06:53 PM
Sora turns around and sees a man in a black cloak standing in front of the door in the cave. He looks at him with an angry look in his eye.
"What are you doing here? And whats going on outside?

Cloaked Man: "The door........ has opened. Darkness shall grow and consume this world and all who inhabit it. And there is nothing you can do but stand......... and watch."
He sticks out his arm and blows Sora out of the cave with a gust of black air.

Sora flys outside and into the air. Then he grabs onto a nearby branch and starts looking around for his friends.
"Hikari...............Tidus...................Kairi ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He sees Tidus struggling to pull in the raft and Kairi on the shore. Sora trys to yell down to them but nothing came out of his mouth but air.

Right after he tried to yell to them the branch snapped in half and he flys closer and closer to the black orb in the sky, slowly being absorbed into it.

AngelWolf
03-16-2005, 06:55 PM
"Ahhhh!" Tidus screams as he falls underwater. While falling he takes one last breath before going under. He knocked around by the current and as he is knocked around he sees something dark swimming to him. "What is that dark figure ?" He thinks to himself.

Chibi-chan
03-16-2005, 07:11 PM
Hikari's pendant glowed bright again and she looked towards the cave, uttering one name: Ansem. She saw Sora being drawn to the orb, and she spread out her wings, flying towards it. To her frustration, however, she was forced back as the orb seemed to be denying her entry. No doubt her master was keeping her out of the fight that awaited Sora.

The Lost Angel
03-16-2005, 07:16 PM
(question:Is Ansem evil?

Tranzig
03-16-2005, 07:17 PM
ooc: sorry haven't been on in a while
am I still Riku?? really srry If i don't get on for periods of time I'm sorry Sometimes I have lots of work.

IC: Sora sees Riku and stretches out his hand
Riku says "Don't fight the darkness let it take you Sora," as Riku too is surrounded in darkness as well

AngelWolf
03-16-2005, 07:30 PM
(question:Is Ansem evil?

OOC: This isnt that kind of thread plz dont post again unless you sign in at the "Sign Up" thread.

IC: As the figure that swims toward Tidus gets closer the water behind it turns very dark also. "Oh no!" he screams. Just as he is almost consumed the pulling force of the orb in the sky pulls him out just in time. Now soaring in the sky Tidus sticks his new pole in between two trees and sticks there as he is pulled.

Negi
03-16-2005, 07:30 PM
OCC: I dont know is he?well he is Ansem so he does have the right

IC:"NO!! Tidus!" Kairi falls to her knees,"I cant do anything." She hears Riku yelling to Sora and sees him falling into the darkness,"Sora!"

Tranzig
03-16-2005, 07:34 PM
Riku looks up to see Tidus using his pole to stay on the ground
He smiles as he is consumed by the orb of darkness

Chibi-chan
03-16-2005, 07:35 PM
OOC: Indeed he is...

Hikari saw that Tidus and Kairi were in danger as well and frowned, she swooped down, landing on the ground and tried to go back to her human form, but it was no use. The darkness was preventing her from doing so. Hoping that her friends wouldn't fear the way she now looked, Hikari flew over to Kairi, wrapping her angelic wing protectively around the girl. "Hold on tight, Tidus!" she called.

Tranzig
03-16-2005, 07:40 PM
OOC: Sora thinks Ansem is good at first but finds later he isn't he was corrupted by power

With one more look Riku sees Hikari swoop down and strugle with the half-heartless form trying to get out and hears her yell to Tidas
As he takes one last look around then he loses conciousness and disappears within the darkness

The Lost Angel
03-16-2005, 07:45 PM
ooc-Angelwolf i did sign up as ansem and i have never played an evil dude before

Twinblade_Slayer
03-16-2005, 07:56 PM
OOC: then post in the sign up thread you freakin idiot. im in a really relaly really pissed off mood right now and only by the cause of a miracle will i let you keep your spot. so you better pray or just find someone to convince me to let you stay

AngelWolf
03-16-2005, 08:01 PM
"Noooo!" Tidus yells and the trees he was hanging between break and he is thrown into the sphere. Tidus sees Sora also floating toward it and he tries to reach out his pole to him.

Chibi-chan
03-23-2005, 06:54 AM
Hikari nearly swore as she saw Tidus being pulled into the fight that Sora was most likely facing. "Kairi...Hold on tight," she murmured to the girl as she spread her wings and tried to get through a second time.

galdon
03-23-2005, 10:04 AM
OOC:looks like its getting close to the part that i first meet sora... i should start posting now.
BIC:

*Leon arrived at Traverse town, and after renting a room for himself and his allies he went outside, to search for the one destined to wield the Keyblade, the one who he must find before the heartless do.*

Twinblade_Slayer
03-23-2005, 09:08 PM
Sora lays in a dark alley between shops unconcious. When he wakes up he doesnt recognize where he is and sits there looking around.
"Where am I? This place looks so bizare. Ive never seen anything like it."

He gets up and trys to hold himself up but hes to weak from the storm.
"Where are my friends? Wheres Riku, Kairi, Hikari and everyone else? *sigh* I guess im all alone now."

Then he looks at the keyblade in his hand.
"All i remember is this appearing in my hand then getting sucked into the storm. I wonder if i will ever be able to get back home."

AngelWolf
03-23-2005, 09:17 PM
OOC: I wonder where should I go now. Should I be pulled to the dark side or just end up another planet?

IC: Now only a spec, the island is almost completely absorb by the sphere. T
idus is shocked to see that Sora was absorbed by it and now he was too. He disappered into the sphere and was dreaming of Sora and his friends. He dreamed about Sora with two shadows and they fought other shadows. He dreamed of Riku fighting along with Sora against a plant. He dreamed of Kairi and Hikairi being princesses of some sort.

OOC: Like my sig?

AngelWolf
03-23-2005, 09:18 PM
whoa sry bout the double post.

Black Tag
03-24-2005, 06:29 PM
OOC: Srry about this but I had to make a new character my old one got messed up said I was permanently in battle with no one this is Tranzig srry again

IC: As Riku awakened he looked around but everything was bright. The light gave him a pounding headache and he fell once more into a deep sleep.

Negi
03-24-2005, 06:35 PM
OCC: Shoot I wanted to kill a Noob lol

BIC: Kairi holds on to Hikari as they fly into the darkness after everyone.

Chibi-chan
03-24-2005, 07:15 PM
After a blinding flash of light, Hikari awoke, looking around at where she was. She sat up, eyes wide as she realized the location. "...Hallow Bastion? I'm home?" she murmured to herself, touching her aching head. She realized that Kairi wasn't with her anymore, and she paniced, standing up. "Kairi?!" she called out.

OOC: Negi, you can choose if you want to be in the same area as me, or Sora...Considering that Tidus and Riku don't have their destination set yet. BTW, AngelWolf...That's up to you!

AngelWolf
03-24-2005, 07:35 PM
OOC: yeah I guess I should help Sora since we dont got a Goofy or Donald

IC: Now in a daze, Tidus wakes up a feels his face. He stands up to find his pole next to him. As he bends down to pick it up he notices a small emblem on his pole. It was a mouse silhouette. "Huh, was this here before.?" Tidus rubs his thumb over the emblem. He stands up and finds himself in the corner by a fountain. " Where am I?"

galdon
03-25-2005, 09:33 PM
*leon saw a heartless in the 2nd district, a weak one and he killed it quickly with a fire spell.* NO! the heartless are here now, but wait, that could mean the chosen one is here as well! *leon rushed back to the hotel and informed Yufi and Aerith*

Negi
03-26-2005, 10:50 AM
OCC: I guess I'll go with you then....

BIC: Kairi woke up to the voice of Hikari. She wispered, "Hikari?" She sat up and got this sharp pain in her neck. "Kairi!" She got up, ignoring her pain, and ran to the sound of her vioce. She saw her friend, "Hikari!"

Chibi-chan
03-26-2005, 10:54 AM
Hikari let out a sigh of relief as she heard Kairi's voice, glad that they hadn't been seperated. "I'm glad that you're alright," she said, smiling a little, despite that she had been scared to death and that this place - her old home - unnerved her. Even though they were in the library, which used to be her favorite place, she still got a very uneasy feeling

"...I wonder where the others got to," she whispered softly, frowning a bit. "I hope that they made it off that island, or else..." she murmured, cutting herself off as she was unable to finish her thought.

Twinblade_Slayer
03-26-2005, 08:52 PM
Sora finally regained his strength and started wandering around the 1st district of this new and strange looking town. Then he turns into the accessory shop and talks to the store owner.

After he finishes he walks out the door and starts wandering around behind the shop to head towards the second district to see if he can find his friends.

galdon
03-28-2005, 02:34 PM
RRrr, darn these heartless, theres no end to them! *Leon slices another only to be attacked again, with his ordinary gun-blade he had no real chance of defeating all of them, while sora had entered second district Leon was forced into third district*

AngelWolf
03-30-2005, 06:14 PM
Still weak from the experience Tidus struggles to get up as he hears someone coming. He gets up and runs toward the hotel. Once at the hotel door he enters the red room. He sits there until he gains his strengh back.

Twinblade_Slayer
03-30-2005, 09:24 PM
As Sora enters the second district he gets attacked by a swarm of black shadows.
"What are these things? And how did they follow me here from the island?"

He trys to run towards the hotel but they appear in front of him. Then the keyblade appears in his hand and he knocks one of the shadows through the hotel door and starts running down the long hallway to try and hide in one of the rooms.

AngelWolf
03-30-2005, 09:31 PM
Opening his eyes Tidus sees Sora and jumps up. "Huh is that really you Sora??!!" Tidus runs up behind he and turns him around.

galdon
03-31-2005, 02:42 PM
*Leon had just left the hotel, still on his search, not even realizing that the keyblade master had in fact just entered the building through another door. still fighting the heartless he made his way to first district to see if Cid had seen anything*

Chaos Sushi
03-31-2005, 04:20 PM
can i be in. why not . huh please ill be your best friend ill even throw in an xtra doller for ya please.

Chibi-chan
03-31-2005, 04:39 PM
*grabs her paper fan and smacks Chaos Sushi in the back of the head with it* Go to the sign-up thread if you want to RP here! You're spamming up the RP when you post stupid stuff like that in here!

Chaos Sushi
03-31-2005, 05:34 PM
what the hell are you guys doing anyway its kinda wierd if you ask me.

Negi
04-01-2005, 11:07 PM
OCC: plz go to the sign up hread u dont want to be on twinblade_slayers bad side

Black Tag
04-01-2005, 11:33 PM
OCC: I'm out for a while so If I dont post in a while it doesnt mean Im not payin attention.

Twinblade_Slayer
04-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Sora looks at Tidus with a sigh of relief.
"How long have you been here and where the heck are we anyway? Oh yah...... Have you seen anybody else or whats going on? Do you know how we got here?"

Sora starts looking around and sees more heartless.
"I think we should talk later."

He runs down the hallway with Tidus right behind him out the second door of the hotel towards the bell tower.

galdon
04-02-2005, 11:40 PM
*those stuborn heartless were to much, he had to find the keyblade master fast* Cid, have you seen the key yet?

-Cid-yes, he was in here earlier, i believe he was heading for 2nd district, he is searching for his friends

-Leon-ok, tell Yufie if they come back, i'll go look for them *leon runs back into second district and sees sora and approaches* "so your the one who wields the keyblade... interesting, how about you let me see that."

OOC:to solve any confusion, i am not cid, i only used him to complete a quick conversation, since nobody else was cid.

AngelWolf
04-03-2005, 03:43 PM
OOC: nothing wrong with that no confusion here

IC: "Hey were are we going." he asked as they ran."Are we going to Kairi?" then Tidus asked Sora "Whats that key thing in your hand? That's one big key!"

galdon
04-03-2005, 09:17 PM
*leon looks at Tidus and answers the question obvoiusly intended for sora as he caught up to them and cut in front of their path* "that, *motioning toward the keyblade* is the keyblade. and i have been looking for it for months because it is the only thing that can truly defeat the heartless. if you are here then you must have run into them already."

Twinblade_Slayer
04-03-2005, 09:56 PM
Sora gets into his fighting pose ready to fight this unknown man who appearently knows alot about his keyblade.
"Theres no way your getting this. And who are you anyway? Cause i dont know who you are or what your talking about but if you want this then your going to have to fight me for it."

He turns his head towards Tidus.
"I dont know like i said before but why dont you ask this guy cause he seems to know more then i do. And as soon as this guy gets out of our way we will go find Riku, Kairi, and Hikari."

Then he turns back towards the unknown man and gets ready to dash at him.

AngelWolf
04-03-2005, 10:01 PM
"Wait for me Sora!" Tidus said wit a smirk and he then pulls out the pole he found and also charges at the man behind Sora. "Sora jump!" he yells.

OOC: yay you posted when you jump up Ima attack him from the front while up come down with a slash on him.

Negi
04-04-2005, 04:12 AM
Kairi looks at Hikari. "So do you have any idea where we are?"

Chibi-chan
04-04-2005, 09:23 AM
"Of course," Hikari said with a bit of a sigh. There was a slight disappointment in her voice. "We're at my home...Hallow Bastion..."

galdon
04-04-2005, 03:15 PM
hmp, have it your way. *Leon jumps calmly backwards and launches Fire at Tidus, and without stalling charges at Sora with a slash of his sword*

Negi
04-06-2005, 07:11 PM
"This is your home? You don't seem too happy about being back though..."

Chibi-chan
04-06-2005, 07:18 PM
"I'm not happy about it, you're right," Hikari murmured. "The Heartless are crawling around everywhere around here..."

Twinblade_Slayer
04-06-2005, 07:31 PM
OOC: hey negi empty your message box so i can reply to your mail.

Sora blocks leons slash attack with the keyblade and drops down to slash at his legs.
"What did we ever do to you anyway? We dont even know you but if you want to fight then we will just have to take you down."

Negi
04-06-2005, 07:49 PM
OOC: hey negi empty your message box so i can reply to your mail.
OOC: I did a few dayz ago

AngelWolf
04-06-2005, 09:30 PM
The fireball charged at Tidus but he leaned back (Matrix style) as the fireball skimed over his face. He then leaned back up before he fell."Whoa!" he said breathing deeply. "That was close." he says running to help Sora. "Yeah wat have we done to you and why do you want that key anyway?" he says then he flips foward and then swing his pole downward while after he he fliped.

galdon
04-08-2005, 01:21 PM
*leon jumps over soras attack, flips and hits sora with the blunt side of his sword between the shoulders, landing on one hand he rebounds and slices tidus's pole*

"is this the best you've got?"

Twinblade_Slayer
04-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Sora gets hit in the back near his neck and drops down to one knee barely able to hold himself up with his keyblade.
"Im not through just yet with you............................."

He trys to get to his feet but he passes out , falls to the ground, and the keyblade lands a few feet from his hand.

Negi
04-08-2005, 08:57 PM
"your not serious are you?" Kairi gets a worried look on her face.

Chibi-chan
04-08-2005, 09:34 PM
Hikari gave the girl a weak smile and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry, but I am serious about this," she stated. "However, I think that I can do a good job of keeping them away from you," she promised.

galdon
04-09-2005, 07:17 PM
OOC:again making up for a missing char...
~Yufie~ "i think you may have overdone it squal" *she says looking at sora on the ground*

~Leon~ "the name's Leon, but this is worse than we thought. you" *points sword at tidus* "follow us" *carries Sora and the keyblade to the hotel.*

Negi
04-10-2005, 11:07 AM
"Ok. So then where are we to go?" She asked Hikari.

Chibi-chan
04-10-2005, 11:12 AM
"...Well, the library seems to be the safest place, but we can't stay in here forever, now can we?" Hikari asked, letting out a bit of a sigh.

galdon
04-14-2005, 09:10 AM
*leon arrives at the hotel and waites for sora to wake up*

AngelWolf
04-14-2005, 08:21 PM
Tidus sits there unable to protect Sora he sits on his knees in distress. "Dammit I help him." His voice cracks while talking. He then looks at his pole. He then lets out a sigh.

Twinblade_Slayer
04-14-2005, 09:16 PM
Sora hears Kairi's voice in his dreams and quickly sits up.
"Kairi!!!!!!!!!"

Then he looks around the room and sees Tidus sitting there and the two strangers near him. He looks down at the keyblade and trys to think of a way to get it.
"Who are you two? And what are we doing here?"

AngelWolf
04-14-2005, 09:24 PM
Tidus looks up and notices Sora is awake and then he jumps up and kicks his keyblade to him and throws a punch at Leon.

galdon
04-15-2005, 08:28 AM
*Leon catches Tiduses fist and flicks him back to the wall easily* "i dont want to kill you, so dont tempt me." *Leon walks to the keyblade, that had not slid far enough to reach sora*

"so this is the keyblade? strange that it picked you of all people" *swings keyblade and it vanishes, and reapears in sora's hand* "i guess beggers cant be choosers"

~Yufie~ "hey Squall have you ever heard of ansem? they say he made a detailed report on the heartless"

~Leon~ "yes, but his research was lost and is scattered everywhere"

*heartless apears, and leon kicks it out of the window* "YUFIE GO! SORA COME WITH ME! dont worry about the small fry we need to find their leader" *draws gunblade as he jumps out of the window. Yufie grabs Tidus by the arm and runs out of the room*

OOC:who is going to be Goofy and Donald? they are supposed to show up soon.

AngelWolf
04-15-2005, 02:48 PM
OOC: ay man you going directly by the storyline. I thought he said do follow the story anymore.

IC: As they run Tidus picks up his pole

OOC: btw didnt up slice it in half or jus hit it?

Negi
04-15-2005, 06:46 PM
OOC: We have some one for Goofy

BIC: "Ok I guess we will stay here for a while." Kairi goes and sits down at one of the desks. 'Oh sora I hope your ok. I hope you dont get hurt by the heartless.'

Chibi-chan
04-15-2005, 06:54 PM
"Kairi...I hate to say it, but I must leave you here alone for a moment," Hikari said as she looked towards the library's upper exit, just at the top of the stairs. "I should be back in a moment..."

galdon
04-18-2005, 07:17 AM
OOC:cant help it at this point, its info that the people are supposed to know...

Black Tag
04-19-2005, 08:06 PM
OOC: Once again still here and payin attention just not in for a while

Negi
04-22-2005, 04:51 PM
"Ok. I will wait here for our return. Hey, I might even read for once." She said with a giggle. Kairi stated to walk down thne halls of books looking at interesting books and words she had never seen. "Well so much for reading" She said with a sigh.

Twinblade_Slayer
05-01-2005, 11:17 PM
Sora jumps out the window behind Leon and starts running behind him towards the first district. As hes running he gets caught up in all the heartless and loses track of Leon.
"Hey Leon where did you go. Wait for me!"

He keeps slashing through the heartless and eventually ends up at the top of the stairs in the third district.
"Oh great. This looks really welcoming"

galdon
05-02-2005, 08:15 AM
*leon watches from a rooftop* lets see how strong the keyblade master is, i'll be here in case he gets in trouble...