PDA

View Full Version : which on is YOUR fav??

Mei_san
02-19-2005, 10:50 PM
hey, mine personally i like anytype of music i listen to j-pop, hip hop, japanese, romance (slow lol), reggea, salsa, merengue, rock, jazz, clasical, techno ... ect so yea, so tell me which one do U like???

o yea somthing i forgot i like rock but not heavy metal type, but i still listen to rock lol.... (*please to all of you heavy metal listeners i mean no offence!!!)

so tell me which one u like k?

:laugh:

Apple-Chan
02-19-2005, 10:58 PM
o_O;;

Mainly Rock/Punk/Indie music. Its more of the outside two, because I only have a few punk CD's. Though I do love Blondie, The Ramones, and whatnot. :D

Gjallarhorn
02-20-2005, 02:35 AM
Blues
Jazz
Classical
Classic Rock
Rock
Soft Rock
Hard Rock
Metal
Funk
Instumental
techno
jap. rock
ambience
ambient jazz
funk rock
(anything mixed with funk)
Latin Opera

[BlackDeath]
02-20-2005, 07:39 AM
~ J-Pop
~ All types of Metal (heavy and death mainly)
~ Some Rock but not too many
~ Some other songs from random genres also, i like some pop songs even, some rap, but not too many

Zedekiah
02-20-2005, 07:57 AM
Everything besides hardcore country and gængstah rap.

wizz-o-matic
02-20-2005, 08:41 AM
Dance, trance, techno, house, some kind of pop (especially electro pop), old Disco music, some kind of Jpop, ...

Tsuna Kadiri
02-20-2005, 08:46 AM
I'll listen to just about anything, but mainly Classic Rock, Jazz, and Blues.

S_T
02-21-2005, 04:54 PM
http://www.landyshi.ru/;/logo.gifI listen more often to othersPunk-rock and SKA...

For example:Ramones, GreenDay, Sorrow, TARAKANY! (RussiaPunk), Distemper (RusSKA), Clock Work Times (Oi), Der Steinkopf, etc...

[Any Russian music! [email protected]]

Arisa
02-21-2005, 05:01 PM
I listen to mostly J-rock/J-pop. I like jazz and indie music too, but I listen to Japanese music all the time. <3

Ashminigun
02-22-2005, 12:57 AM
mostly rock and instrumental music. but, i can tolerate other genre but not hip -hop, urban -stuff, black metal or those music like just bangin' the instruments and singing unintelligent and mumbling unrecognized/non-understandable language....