PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Mew Mew

Dolphinprincess
02-18-2005, 12:07 PM
I love Mew Mew!!! I've seen a few fansubbed episodes on the computer, I've saved, drew, and printed out pictures of it, I've told my friends about it so that they will like (also told my siblings about it), and I am going to watch Mew Mew Power tomorrow (why I don't know, since it was dubbed by 4Kids). My favorite mew mews are of course, Ichigo, Zakuro, and Pudding. My favorite guy is Kish *girly squeal*.

Anyone else here like it?

AngelLight
02-18-2005, 05:36 PM
I like the Manga. foxbox...-er, 4kidstv messed it up. Mew Mew Power? I was thinking about watching it to see how good it'll be. But they should've kept the original names though, that would've made more sense. I hate Masaya. I love Ryou and Keiichiro and the other mews. Deep Blue is cool. Kish is awesome! I only hate Masaya. He's too nice. Does he ever get mad?

Negi
02-18-2005, 05:48 PM
well we dont know if they messed it up yet it hasnt even come on yet

AngelLight
02-18-2005, 05:53 PM
yeah, I know, but they have weird names.

Dolphinprincess
02-19-2005, 05:04 PM
I just saw my fisrt Mew Mew Power episode on 4kidstv, and they totally, uh, what's the word, uh, oh yes, RUINED KISH'S VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SOUNDED JUST LIKE NOAH FROM YUGIOH!!!!! HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO ME!!!!!! And all the other Kish fans....

ganymede
02-20-2005, 04:19 AM
Mew Mew Power is the worst edited anime since Cardcaptor Sakura. Sakura was slaughtered but MMPower is effed up!!!!!! I don't care for the original anime or manga, but still it's fun to see how they brought it here.

mistressmisha
02-20-2005, 10:55 AM
I agree with Ganymede, they really effed up the anime. I LOVE KISH! MY LIL KISSHU! HEHE! He has two names, Kish and Kisshu, ya know. In Japan, Kisshu. In America, Kish. Either way, it sounds like KISS! AWWWWWWWW!!! *Jumps on Kish* Love ya Kisshu/Kish. I agree, I hate masaya. I really think he's always happy. I hate that.... RYOU!!!! I LOVE HIM TOO! JEZUZ! I love all the guys, cept of course Masaya. And Keiichiro *shivers* creepy, he is. Pudding is my fav mewmew. I like Ichigo, but she likes MAsaya, so that ruins it. I also like Lettuce, sinse shes sorta like me, I love animals and lil kids. I also like Zakuro for her quiet manner. And Mint, well shes like a girl Masaya for me, they shouls date. Ichigo should date Ryou, I can have Kisshu/Kish!!!!!!:p

:awe: I LOVE KISH!!!!!!!!

mistressmisha
02-20-2005, 10:58 AM
http://animeforum.com/images/avatars/avatars/Girls/pitaten16.jpg (http://animeforum.com/member.php?u=25915) AHHHHH! ANGELLIGHT! YOU HAVE KOBOSHI-CHAN FROM PITA-TEN! ERGHHHHHHHHH! I WANT IT! SRRY, KOBOSHI-CHAN IS AWESOME. I gots Misha-Chan! Su!:p

Dolphinprincess
02-20-2005, 03:22 PM
I know, everything about it is so horrible!!!

Pudding
02-20-2005, 07:12 PM
I am astonished by it, really I am. As you can tell by my username, i'm, like, a HUGE MEGA MEW MEW FAN!!!!! how in the world did they come up with "Mew Mew Power"???!!!! that's what pissed me off first. then I heard the names. I don't remember them but I know they renamed one of them Bridget. BRIDGET?!?! i mean seriously! how effed up can you get?! How'd you guys see one of the episodes? i've GOTTA see it.
this makes me think of when I used to watch Cardcaptors and I'd just found out what anime was. A lot of people were saying they messed it up but I didn't get it; I was fine with it. But then I read the manga last year. THEY BUTCHERED IT. now, i understand how the Cardcaptor Sakura fans must've felt; i feel like choking the people at 4kidstv for two reasons:
1. for messing up one of my favorite series
AND
2. for changing their name from FoxKids to the FoxBox to 4KidsTv. I mean seriously; they're not even on channel four!:banghead:

Dolphinprincess
02-20-2005, 07:49 PM
I know. I'm totally PO'Ed about it. Oh, and the mew mew that was dubbed Bridget was Lettuce. Then there's Corina, Kiki, Renee, and Zoey...And how nutso can they be to change Ryou's name to Elliot????

Pudding
02-20-2005, 08:18 PM
ELLIOT?! ARE YOU FRICKING SERIOIUS?! i DESPISE that name!! ugh, this just keeps getting worse and worse...
CURSE YOU 4KIDSTV!!!:soapbox: :angry1:

I'm Ol' Gregg
02-21-2005, 11:12 AM
OMG!! I LOVE TOKYO MEW MEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

It's so cool to find people who do!

Oh no.. it's Sarcasm Girl!!!!! *cougs*.. sorry for that outburst.. *runs away*

Princess__Bunny
02-21-2005, 02:01 PM
well i haven't seen it yet but i have read a little bit of the manga its ok i guess but i have not read that much

Dolphinprincess
02-21-2005, 02:32 PM
I read some of the manga on the computer (ya know, downloads), and its not that bad.

mistressmisha
02-22-2005, 07:29 AM
I know. I'm totally PO'Ed about it. Oh, and the mew mew that was dubbed Bridget was Lettuce. Then there's Corina, Kiki, Renee, and Zoey...And how nutso can they be to change Ryou's name to Elliot????
ELLIOT!?!?!? Wtf? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! His name is Ryou. *really really pissed off* No, no, no. WHo made this "Mew Mew Power"? What, are they like three years old, or just really stupid? BRIDGET? HELLO MIA IKUMI MADE THE NAME LETTUCE FOR A REASON.

1. Ichigo *translates to strawberry*
2. Pudding
3. Lettuce
4. Mint
5. Zakuro *translates to Pomergrnate*

What do these all have in common? You eat them? Right. They are food. Is Bridget food? NO! Stupid idiots. Is Kiki food? How about Corina or Renee? What about Zoey? hmm...NO! Ughh.......:mad:

Dolphinprincess
02-22-2005, 09:55 AM
4kids were the ones who dubbed it. I'm still reliving (um, is that the right word) the horrible memory of Kish's dubbed voice.........

Taikyo
02-22-2005, 09:22 PM
I am astonished by it, really I am. As you can tell by my username, i'm, like, a HUGE MEGA MEW MEW FAN!!!!! how in the world did they come up with "Mew Mew Power"???!!!! that's what pissed me off first. then I heard the names. I don't remember them but I know they renamed one of them Bridget. BRIDGET?!?! i mean seriously! how effed up can you get?! How'd you guys see one of the episodes? i've GOTTA see it.
this makes me think of when I used to watch Cardcaptors and I'd just found out what anime was. A lot of people were saying they messed it up but I didn't get it; I was fine with it. But then I read the manga last year. THEY BUTCHERED IT. now, i understand how the Cardcaptor Sakura fans must've felt; i feel like choking the people at 4kidstv for two reasons:
1. for messing up one of my favorite series
AND
2. for changing their name from FoxKids to the FoxBox to 4KidsTv. I mean seriously; they're not even on channel four!:banghead:
I agree! I can't believe they messed up an anime that i was waiting to watch in English! WHY MUST THEY DO THIS TO EVERY NICE ANIME! EVIL EVIL! Just lucky they didn't mess up slayers. v.v; I also notice that 4kids sometimes translate shows that aren't rated G. more likely like 14 or something. Like Shamen King. The Manga is very bloodly in fights, yet it's not in anime. v.v They just like to cut the good parts out. A.K.A they messed up Pokemon too. The openings and endings aren't like that. They have at least like 13 of them! And theres this movie with no Ash! YAY! But they never translated it. v.v;;;
why must they do this to everyone.

mistressmisha
03-03-2005, 07:52 AM
Mew Mew Power, wow, that is a stupid name. It isnt half as good ads Tokyo Mew Mew, besides I HATE HOW THEY CHANGED THE CHARCTERS NAMES!!!!! Have u heard the theme song, I hear it sux.

mistressmisha
03-03-2005, 07:56 AM
ELLIOT?! ARE YOU FRICKING SERIOIUS?! i DESPISE that name!! ugh, this just keeps getting worse and worse...
CURSE YOU 4KIDSTV!!!:soapbox: :angry1:
DIE 4KIDSTV! Rahrrrrrr! Wahhhh, Elliot iusnt a hot name like Ryou, wahhhhhh. Those :censored: :censored: :censored:! The yellow one is 4KIDSTV and the red one is me.

:slurp:

macus
03-03-2005, 07:57 AM
haven seen it is it good

Miroku
03-06-2005, 07:45 PM
hmm, i feel as if i'm the only guy on this thread. oh well, the girls of tokyo mew mew are all pretty cute. except zakuro, she's smoking. but i don't think mia ikumi or whichever one of them draws it, draws adults very well. ichigo's parents look like 14 year olds. that's... not very good.

DarkMagicianGirl
03-07-2005, 04:11 AM
I just got into that anime this weekend. I am still not familar with chracters yet. I only know Corina the rich one cause thats the episode i saw the rest I don't know who is who but I will figure it out just by watching I guess and I forget who the brown hair guy is in the anime didn't quite catch his name. guess all i can do is watch and see. I love the anime even though it is dubbed and the japanese version is probably much better like it usually is for all anime.

mistressmisha
03-07-2005, 07:44 AM
I watched the anime. All I have to say is: The anime was not too bad. They just messed up the names (I mean Masha is now Mini Mew?) but the anime wasnt bad, it wa skind of cute. But, the did mess it up a bit. Zoey? Mark? Corina? Rrrghh....

mistressmisha
03-07-2005, 07:49 AM
I watched the anime. It wasnt too bad. They just messed up the names (Elliot, Mark, Zoey, Corina, Mini-Mew?) What is Keiichiro's new name anyway? And why is Kish's voice so messed up? because 4KIDS dubbed it, that is why.

neosetsuna2004
03-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Iīve read the first volume of the manga and itīs good.I hope to see it animated here in spain.

Sodina
03-08-2005, 02:59 PM
I love Tokyo Mew Mew, I am so glad I do not have that channel. I think that it would break my heart. From what I have seen...the horrible voices are bad enough and is it really necessary to change the names of the character? (I say NO!)