PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil: Love or Hate?

Hotsuma
02-14-2005, 08:53 AM
Love? Or Hate? Give a reason for how you feel this way about this game.

When I was a child I played a lot of games. One of the games I liked the most was Resident Evil. It has the perfect storyline; the epic battles and characters were simply exhilarating. My feelings toward the game were a lot different from my family and friends. My friends love the game just like me but, my family like my mom thinks it too violent and all that stuff.

I think that Resident Evil 4 is ruining the series. I know a lot of people love the game but hear me out. I feel that the game is now giving you too many abilities. I like it when all you could do was shoot and run. Now that’s scary. Now on Resident Evil 4 you can kick and all that stuff and the game doesn’t scare you at all. If you acan kick and all that stuff you dont have nothing to be afraid of because you can alwaus defend yourself. Now Resident Evil 3 that was scary. To have a big guy like Nemiesis chasing you and knocking you upside the head all over the place is really cool plus once you ran out of bullets all you can do is run. No kicking or punching or using a sword or some crap like that. Wasn’t Resident Evil meant to scare you? What made it scary was the defenceless feeling you get when you run out of bullets. At that moment your running for your life.

To put it simple, Resident Evil 4 is ruining the series and is removing that fear you once had for the game.

But thats how I feel. Please reply, tell me whats in your heart!

/Aifa|
02-14-2005, 09:42 AM
Ive never played the series at all, i might when they release some of its titles on pc. But i remember hearing a lot of my friends talk about 1 & 2 spooking them when they played.

Kaworu
02-14-2005, 09:49 AM
I just love this game serie and i can understand that you feel that biohazard/resident-evil4 is ruining it and that might be so:( but what if they wouldnt have developed it further and just kept on going in the same old track? its gotta be better than zero... Personally i like the first game the most:) because of the unpredictible plot:awe: and thrilling story-line...

Isunamaru
02-14-2005, 10:12 AM
It was a pretty good game, but i didnt think it was anything special

Hotsuma
02-14-2005, 10:15 AM
I just love this game serie and i can understand that you feel that biohazard/resident-evil4 is ruining it and that might be so:( but what if they wouldnt have developed it further and just kept on going in the same old track? its gotta be better than zero... Personally i like the first game the most:) because of the unpredictible plot:awe: and thrilling story-line...

Is a good game is just isnt scary anymore. I say Silent Hill is better when it comes to scaring the crap out of you.

Kaworu
02-14-2005, 10:38 AM
[Is a good game is just isnt scary anymore. I say Silent Hill is better when it comes to scaring the crap out of you.]
Hell yeah, havent played SH 4 only but the third one i was to afraid to play alone:eek: ..

Hotsuma
02-14-2005, 11:42 AM
I love Resident Evil Outbreak because you can play online. The first time i played I was a girl name Alyssa and me and these other guys were doing this mission or story or whatever. So we were like at the end and the guy pulls out a grenade launcher and blows me up and the other guys who were with us stomped me to death. I turned to a Zombie and tried to kill the gun with the grenade launcher and he blew me up. Even though I died it still was fun!

Kaworu
02-14-2005, 11:51 AM
Guess you dont live in europe cause here we cant play outbreak online, at least what i´ve heard, it really sucks:mad:

HellKnife
02-14-2005, 12:10 PM
i like 4 its hella tight!! i got it!! its an awesome game!!!

ninjaStan
02-14-2005, 12:17 PM
the game looks pretty good, i like but im not really gonna get it right now

Predator
02-14-2005, 10:46 PM
The greatest game ever! Resident Evil: Code Veronica is the scariest one! When I was a kid I was afraid of even touching it lol. But now I find killing the undead fun!

I Love Elfy
02-15-2005, 12:54 AM
i love all RE games to death

Missy
02-15-2005, 04:43 AM
My boyfriend jus bought me Resident Evil 4 for Valentines and I LOVE IT... it just might actually be the best RE game thus far.. or ever.. heheh.. They did a wonderful job... i'm begining to get a bit hooked... very very good game... All RE games, I love. alot ^__^ RE ROOLEZ!!

UltimaChaos
02-15-2005, 07:21 AM
resident evil is a freakin awesome game! i like all the games in the series, but i agree with some of you guys, RE:4 is taking alot of the scare factors brought in my favorite RE game, Resident Evil 2. id give RE:4 about a...9/10, but ill always give RE2 a 12/10.

Missy
02-15-2005, 07:41 AM
All series of games need change... RE needed that. though the first 3 were classics, they had to create a different feel for the game. Sure, zombies are scary, but as the game progresses, zombies have to become more advanced... I'm sure Umbrella experimented on creating smarter zombies... so they think more, and plan stuff.. so its like they're regular people... it makes sense.. Of course RE4 wont be as scary, but it's still a very good addition to the classic 1-3 series... at least thats what i think. I personally like the RE4 feel.. maybe because the first 3 were all playing in my head and i was surprised at the change, and adapted to it..

I've played almost every RE except for Outbreak. and some parts of Code: Veronica.. but those are just fill-ins apart from the original series..

So yeah the first 3 were really good... very scary and junk.. had you on the edge of your seat.... but the series is coming to a close, and it seems they have to put the scary stuff behind them and start ending the series.. bringing the whole RE to a finale... so it should make sense... but hey thats my opinion... I like all the RE games... i have no personal favorite and don't hate any of them.. no matter how different they are from each other... :D

Hotsuma
02-15-2005, 07:42 AM
My boyfriend jus bought me Resident Evil 4 for Valentines and I LOVE IT... it just might actually be the best RE game thus far.. or ever.. heheh.. They did a wonderful job... i'm begining to get a bit hooked... very very good game... All RE games, I love. alot ^__^ RE ROOLEZ!!
Your B/F got you a Video Game for Valetines day? no Balloons or Chocolate or Flowers?.....Good Boyfriend lol

Missy
02-15-2005, 07:44 AM
Your B/F got you a Video Game for Valetines day? no Balloons or Chocolate or Flowers?.....Good Boyfriend lol
Yes, a video game.. ^.^.. BUT.. along with it came 2 boxes of chocolates and a card. :D

Hotsuma
02-15-2005, 07:55 AM
Yes, a video game.. ^.^.. BUT.. along with it came 2 boxes of chocolates and a card. :D
Oh ok well whateva floats your boat. My favorite character on Resident Evil is Alyssa from Outbreak File #1 and Outbreak File #2. Shes hot and she has a smart mouth.

quote: Alyssa " This sewer smells like an old mans ***."
" Go To Hell!" and etc
She says alot more but thats all i can remember:)

Missy
02-15-2005, 08:01 AM
My faves are Jill Valentine and Leon Kennedy... ^__^ classic RE chars. ...Maybe i'll try Outbreak file 1 and 2 sometime to check it out.. =P

Hotsuma
02-15-2005, 08:06 AM
You should try it.You ALL should try it. You havent played Resident Evil until you play online man, its the greatest. Some of the people are a bit mean sometimes. Like in the game they will kill you or some will help you depends on what type of person your playing with. Its kinda like actually being in the horror of Resident Evil...man thats cool.

[BlackDeath]
02-15-2005, 08:10 AM
I like it quite a lot, Outbreak was kinda dissapointing in the end though. As for my fav.. would have to be Code Veronica and Resi Evil 2 coming in second, although i havn't played Zero yet so i have no opinion on that other than it has impressive graphics. And the 4th, it's out now right..? I havn't played that either but it doesn't look to good to be honest.

Missy
02-15-2005, 08:15 AM
I like it quite a lot, Outbreak was kinda dissapointing in the end though. As for my fav.. would have to be Code Veronica and Resi Evil 2 coming in second, although i havn't played Zero yet so i have no opinion on that other than it has impressive graphics. And the 4th, it's out now right..? I havn't played that either but it doesn't look to good to be honest.
Zero was okay.. its kinda confusing controlling 2 people but it has its advantages and stuff... i didn't really like the puzzles in it though, too many puzzles flooded the gameplay.. But it was okay.. It was fun for me.. i liked it alot... ..I'm playing the 4th. and i LOVE it so far.. and before I played it, everyone kept telling me that they like it alot and its really good. And well, they weren't lying... I dont know about y'all but i like it so far. :D

Hotsuma
02-15-2005, 09:07 AM
I like resident evil 3 alot I like that Nemiesis is always chasing you and whoopin you *** threw out the whole game till the end.

[BlackDeath]
02-15-2005, 09:34 AM
Zero was okay.. its kinda confusing controlling 2 people but it has its advantages and stuff... i didn't really like the puzzles in it though, too many puzzles flooded the gameplay.. But it was okay.. It was fun for me.. i liked it alot... ..I'm playing the 4th. and i LOVE it so far.. and before I played it, everyone kept telling me that they like it alot and its really good. And well, they weren't lying... I dont know about y'all but i like it so far. :D
Well lucky you, i don't plan on buying it anytime soon though, i tend not to spend the full price on games unless it's ones i really want

Since everyone was asked for reasons of there answers and mine was kinda lacking in that department i shall do it now;

Code Veronica - This is my most fav out of all the ones i played so far, i found that it had the longest lifespan gameplay wise. Also had one of the best storylines so far i thought continuing with Wesler and looking into the Resident Evil storyline in general. This one kept me busy for a long time and also had Claire, being my fav Resi Evil character.

2 - I thought this was and interesting title with two playable characters, which was an original idea back then but now it's being done to death!! Two main characters being Leon and Claire, with inter-twining story lines and learning more about the Virus' creation. With some nice subgames and extras.

Not too much reasons but enough for now.. ^^;

Hotsuma
02-15-2005, 09:59 AM
Well lucky you, i don't plan on buying it anytime soon though, i tend not to spend the full price on games unless it's ones i really want

Since everyone was asked for reasons of there answers and mine was kinda lacking in that department i shall do it now;

Code Veronica - This is my most fav out of all the ones i played so far, i found that it had the longest lifespan gameplay wise. Also had one of the best storylines so far i thought continuing with Wesler and looking into the Resident Evil storyline in general. This one kept me busy for a long time and also had Claire, being my fav Resi Evil character.

2 - I thought this was and interesting title with two playable characters, which was an original idea back then but now it's being done to death!! Two main characters being Leon and Claire, with inter-twining story lines and learning more about the Virus' creation. With some nice subgames and extras.

Not too much reasons but enough for now.. ^^;
I like Code Veronica too. You seem like a smart guy who could keep a up a arguement. Do you think Resident Evil 4 is ruining the series?

[BlackDeath]
02-15-2005, 10:05 AM
Umm.. thanks i guess, and on Resident Evil 4, i havn't played it so i can't form a justifiable opinion but from what i've seen i will say it sucks, but i have nothing to back that claim up for the moment!

Missy
02-16-2005, 09:58 PM
Well you never know unless you try right.. =P... i like it so far.. i think i have to play more though to really give a rating on it... So yeah.. its pretty good so far...

has anyone watched the movies... RE and RE: Apocalypse?

[BlackDeath]
02-17-2005, 06:28 AM
Well you never know unless you try right.. =P... i like it so far.. i think i have to play more though to really give a rating on it... So yeah.. its pretty good so far...

has anyone watched the movies... RE and RE: Apocalypse? True, i shall have to try it sometime, and on the movies, i've only seen the first one and didn't think too much about it either, was mediocre i thought.

macus alexander
02-17-2005, 07:01 AM
its not bad i dont play it that much well hardly ever now as i sold it

Missy
02-17-2005, 07:09 AM
i sold my RE3... i forgot why... haha.. and um, i own both movies. the 2nd one is way better. But they made Jill look like a weak broad... thats the only part that sucked. They made "Alice" the heroine... bleh... By the way, RE4 is starting to annoy me a bit, no joke... certain parts always test you.. and its hard sometimes and i find myself continuing alot.. i keep dying. i never had this problem in previous RE's.. They made the gameplay more realistic.. almost too realistic.. and its getting to me.. no more auto-aim.. no more fast running when you're tired, babysitting a teenage girl.. haha.. Anyway... its okay.. its still pretty good...

UltimaChaos
02-17-2005, 07:17 AM
resident evil 3 is cool. why would you sell that game..? jill valintine is too hot to get rid of

Missy
02-17-2005, 08:27 AM
resident evil 3 is cool. why would you sell that game..? jill valintine is too hot to get rid of
Maybe because im a female.. and i dont look at girls that way?? =P

nivek5
02-17-2005, 08:27 AM
ah it's ok only thing bad about it is in re 1-3 i think but anyways every time you go into a door or go onto a ladder theres that cut screen it's really stuped. and the lemited space in your invatory XP

UltimaChaos
02-17-2005, 08:49 AM
Maybe because im a female.. and i dont look at girls that way?? =Plol..but aside the fact of her..i like re3 alot. nemesis rocks, and the game is just awesome altogether. in my opinion, re3 is a game to keep forever..but thats just me

enigma unit 01
02-17-2005, 10:29 AM
Resident evil is cool! Ive got 1 and 2 but theyre **** scary

Hotsuma
02-18-2005, 09:54 AM
Resident evil is cool! Ive got 1 and 2 but theyre **** scary

Yeah 1 and 2 are scary not like Resident Evil 4.

Missy
02-18-2005, 10:01 AM
They weren't scary to me... *shrugs*.. i guess im used to horror/suspense-action games..

And Nemesis got annoying.. i'll keep RE3 for my collection, but i wont play it again...

Hotsuma
02-18-2005, 10:24 AM
Yeah well when I first played Resident Evil 3 Nemisess scared the crap out of me. I came out of this one room and I heard the glass break. Then I hear him say " STARS" And I tried to go back in the room I was in and He shot me with the rocket launcher and I died O.o Another time he I was fighting him straight up and he managed to grab me by the head and I didnt press anything and his thingy thing went threw my head. Blood and stuff went ever where. I didnt wanna see that happen to Jill but it was still cool.

[BlackDeath]
02-18-2005, 11:01 AM
resident evil 3 is cool. why would you sell that game..? jill valintine is too hot to get rid of -LMAO- yeah right, i think you're eyes may not be working properly, Claire so ownz her, she doesn't stand a chance =P

I didn't find 3 scary, just that damn Nemesis was so annoying, you kill the prick, unload like all your ammo on him - come back in that place you just were and he's alive again, you result to killing him with a knife, and he's still alive, he just can't stay dead, when will they every learn, NEVER MESS WITH THE KNIFE!! I'll knife em' all, i'll knife em' good! -LOL-

But seriously, the knife is the most useful weapon in there, i use it for like a 1/4 of the game, i take out all the zombies with, the normal ones and that saves me soo much ammunition. But annoys me, and not just for Resident Evil games but for all, i would save up all the best weapons, items and etc.. for a moment which i would need to use them, then i would end up completing the game without using them at all!! Like in FF, i have never used a Mega Pheonix Down, or Mega Elixer and any Mega Items at all, i never need to!!

Hotsuma
02-24-2005, 08:49 AM
Jill is more cute than Claire I mean come on man. Jill is like... Jill is like...hmmm..Ok I got it!

Jill is like Coke Cola ( The Soda) and Clarie is like Spirte. Both are good and made by the same people but everyone knows Coke is better plus, Coke was here before Spirte was...Meaning....uhhh...Its better!

LOL

Gandalf the White
02-24-2005, 09:17 AM
i love the resident evil games but i hate it when i die:badrazz:

Crazy Viking
02-25-2005, 05:36 AM
i like it, its really scary, ever tryed nr.1 on ninitendo? thats my favorite:p

I Love Elfy
02-26-2005, 12:19 AM
RE:4 owns all the RE games its the best ever and i beat it in 2 days.

Link-Kun
02-26-2005, 12:23 AM
go RE4 no disagrees here!

I Love Elfy
02-26-2005, 12:36 AM
thaxs. the game is so awsome and nothin can ever top it

Link-Kun
02-26-2005, 12:41 AM
Yeah no problem but it is true they call it the Game Cube miricle. BTW nice pic.

macus alexander
02-26-2005, 05:04 AM
its ok if you wanna take your rage out on poor defencless zombies

Missy
02-26-2005, 05:07 AM
They aren't so defenseless in RE4... they've gotten smarter and faster.. they use weapons now and plan things... its crazy.. @_@... I'm on the 2nd disc of that game.. Pretty good game, I have to say. I love the gameplay... Storyline is a bit rusty though... =P...

macus alexander
02-26-2005, 05:09 AM
smart zombes that would explain the odd smell coming from the libraians yet the can still kick me out

Italian_Thug
02-26-2005, 07:30 AM
Resident Evil series is a good window into the survival/horror gaming experience

UltimaChaos
02-26-2005, 09:28 AM
Basic concept right here: Resident Evil 4 brought to the series a behind-the-shoulder view of Leon, alot of smarter foes(Ganados), and very much improved controls. One setback i found in RE4 was having to take care of Ashley, especially since if she got hit i think twice she dies and the game is over. One factor i found in the game that improved that was that when you were just getting to get tired of her, she get's taken away. so i'd say Resident Evil 4 is just what the series needed after the releases of the major titles Halo 2, Half-Life 2, Doom 3. This game sits right up there with those major titles of 2004 and is already in the running for Game of the Year of 2005.
As far as the movies go...they should play the games before making the movies. The storylines in the movie were way off from the games.

Link-Kun
02-26-2005, 11:23 AM
I just love this game Re4 it's so cool but so hard.

Fizzyazana
02-26-2005, 11:31 AM
I liked the first 2 the best then they started to suck pretty bad but then they got alot beter after Zero REsident Evil 4 I would have to say doesnt really mix with the others but is still pretty damn cool

Link-Kun
02-26-2005, 11:32 AM
I havf to agree.

I Love Elfy
02-26-2005, 11:43 AM
RE:4 is just a side quest from the rest of the games but RE:5 will end the series

samuel
02-26-2005, 11:55 AM
i love to always play resident evil at 12:00am and play till 3:00am i dont like to play it in the daylight because it would spoil the horror in it.

Hotsuma
02-28-2005, 07:52 AM
RE:4 is just a side quest from the rest of the games but RE:5 will end the series
How do you know Resident Evil 5 will be the last Resident Evil?

Demoness
02-28-2005, 08:00 AM
Resident evil isn't scry at all to all of you who think they are. I love Resident Evil. I love anything like that as long as they don't make things stupid because they are trying so hard to scare people.

Hotsuma
03-04-2005, 08:57 AM
Resident evil isn't scry at all to all of you who think they are. I love Resident Evil. I love anything like that as long as they don't make things stupid because they are trying so hard to scare people.
Resident Evil 1-3 was scary and Resident Evil 4 is ruining it. Its not like it isnt a good game its just, its like there trying to change it into something like Devil May Cry I mean, they are made by the same company are they not? Capcom?

[H-Es.]
03-04-2005, 10:44 PM
re 4 was the best one

I Love Elfy
03-05-2005, 09:48 AM
yes it is and it always be the best one intill RE:5 comes out

Hotsuma
03-07-2005, 08:50 AM
Well oh hell Resident Evil series is about to die because of of Resident Evil 4 and 5 game play I bet it will be known for a few more years but will be forgotten like Megaman, I mean who likes Megaman still? That MT Warrior crap ruined Megaman, I bet Megaman would be pissed off if he were real. He would be shooting people and kicking over trash cans.

HellKnife
03-08-2005, 01:27 PM
this game is so tight!! i have it and i play it everyday!!

I Love Elfy
03-25-2005, 01:28 AM
i beat the game in 2 days rite now im playin RE:3

-akichan-
04-09-2005, 12:44 PM
I like Code Veronica too. You seem like a smart guy who could keep a up a arguement. Do you think Resident Evil 4 is ruining the series?
Well i like the Code Veronica also, cos the more confusing it is the more i like.

I love Resident Evil i suppose, it's not just because i like scary games, it is because its fun to find out stuff by myself in the horror world. The scary it is, is how much i get obssess of.

~World of Elegance~
04-09-2005, 12:50 PM
I love Resident Evil,what else is there to say
i just love the game!!

Storm Strife
04-09-2005, 04:54 PM
I really like the series, ever since I was a little kid (and playing RE1 on PC when I knew I wasn't allowed....heheheheh ^_^;;; ). I'm looking forward to Outbreak 2 so I can actualy play it online (you may or may not know this but Outbreak 1 isn't playable in Europe ¬_¬). As for which is the best....I'm not sure....can;t really say....each game has their own little points that are good/annoying. For example, Ashley on RE4. Whenever an enemy comes close she just crouches and cowers and doesn't even ATTEMPT to dodge attacks or attempts to grab her! Really gets on my nerves.....

Vash_2007
05-06-2005, 03:58 PM
i like all the resident evils.

alexssj
06-25-2005, 11:13 AM
love it

demon_lord_inuyasha_rocks
06-25-2005, 11:20 AM
i love resident evil but i loved resident evil apocalypse

Kain The Unforgiven
06-25-2005, 11:22 AM
I absolutely loved it from the moment I started playing it. The first one I played was RE2 For PSone, and that one was pretty good, but I played all the rest after that. My current fav. Is RE4, of course..

Fire Shinobi Oshima
06-25-2005, 12:58 PM
I think RE is a good game... i like RE4 and all, but id like it more if it was as long as RE2.

bakakame
06-25-2005, 01:14 PM
Hate. Utterly hate.

The game just plain old wasnt good.

I guess that just cause im the kinda person who frowns down on horror movies. I just dont get them, it's a movie, how is that scary?

neosetsuna2004
06-25-2005, 01:28 PM
Just love it!!!!!!!!

Shiryuu
06-26-2005, 11:19 PM
I like Resident Evil. I haven't played all the games to really say if I dislike it or anything, but from what I've played, its pretty good.

???

I think that Resident Evil 4 is ruining the series. I know a lot of people love the game but hear me out. I feel that the game is now giving you too many abilities. I like it when all you could do was shoot and run. Now that’s scary. Now on Resident Evil 4 you can kick and all that stuff and the game doesn’t scare you at all. If you acan kick and all that stuff you dont have nothing to be afraid of because you can alwaus defend yourself. Now Resident Evil 3 that was scary. To have a big guy like Nemiesis chasing you and knocking you upside the head all over the place is really cool plus once you ran out of bullets all you can do is run. No kicking or punching or using a sword or some crap like that. Wasn’t Resident Evil meant to scare you? What made it scary was the defenceless feeling you get when you run out of bullets. At that moment your running for your life.
It wouldn't be realistic then wouldn't it? About the scaring part, I never really thought you we're meant to be scared. Especially when your supposed to be a police guy with a weapon compared to some random guy with no knowledge of anything.

BurningBlazeX
07-30-2005, 07:46 PM
Resident evil is such a great game!

Ozma
07-30-2005, 07:57 PM
I loved all the Resident Evil games. My favorite so far is 4, of couse. As a matter of fact, I was just playing Resident Evil 2 today.

-Batman-
07-31-2005, 03:22 AM
" I simply Love it! It's the best game ever! "

That does not begin to describe my love for resident evil, i almost passed out after seeing the resident evil 5 trailer the other day. i love EVERY resident evil game (sept gaiden, dead aim, and outbreak, and those toehr misc. spin offs that are not worth mentioning) I can beat them over and over, and enver get sick of them. heres where my current record stands in completion terms and best play time, yes i keep track, leave me alone!

(psone)
resident evil
24 times, jills file, best complete time 2 hours, 10 minutes
18 times, chris' file, best complete time 2 hours, 45 minutes

Resident evil 2
19 time,claires file, best complete time 2 hours 34 minutes
11 times, leons file, best complete time 55 minutes, 47 seconds

Resident evil 3

45 games complete, best play time 2 hours, 59 minutes

(Game cube)

RE remake
34 completed-jill best time 2 hours, 27 minutes
20 completed chris best time 1 hour, 51 minutes

RE zero

1 time completed best play time, i forget an idc...it was an ok game but...LEECH *runs*

Resident Evil 4

7 play throughs, best play time, 4 hours 36 minutes
1 time completed on assignment Ada

(ps2)

Code veronica X

currently playing for the first time, after a long 2 year period of forgetting to play it >_>

==========
Favorite male characters
Albert Wesker(overall favorite character)
Chris Redfield
Carlos oliviara

Favorite female characters
Jill Valentine
Claire Redfield
Ada Wong

Least favorite males
Barry Burton
Steve Burside(i...hate...you)
Leon S. Kennedy

Least favorite females
That thing...ashly

Favorite Villians
Alber Wesker
Alexia
Nemesis

Least favorite villian
Alfred
William Birkin
Saddler

favorite weapon
Chicago typewriter-RE4 (who needs rockets)

Least favorite weapon
Rocket launcher-all the games (WAAAAYYYY to slow)

favorite game
Resident evil original/remake

least favorite
GAIDEN
DEAD AIM
OUTBREAK
SURVIVOR
ALL FOUR OF YOU ARE REJECTS

i don't even know why i botherd listing all of them @_@ ohh well, whats done is done.

as for resident evil 4, Its an awsome game...but it doesn't feel like resident evil at all, it feels more like a de-crappified version of halo in a semi 3rd person perspective. Theres a lot to do as well

when you play merchinaries, wesker is the last character you unlock, remember in code veronica, when wesker first sees chris. She does a mvoe to him, he elbows him and sends him flying? you can do that to ganado's and its awsome. Wesker is like a Neo...just cooler

all of this go's to show i have no life what so ever.

And resident evil 5 will end it.

the most important main character
Jill
Chris
Leon
Claire
and i guess you can say rebecca

Jill had her own game
Leon had his own game
Claire has hers
rebecca of all people has one
It's only fair that chris get one as well

However...i wouldn't mind a wesker game...that would be sick, seeing as how hes my favorite character.

Hellboy32
07-31-2005, 03:25 AM
hmm. . . loved it:cool:

samuriagent
08-02-2005, 02:24 PM
RE2 is without a doubt the best one so far

i just got RE4 because Leon was the main protaganist other than that it wasnt a very good game 4 i mean

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
08-02-2005, 02:25 PM
i agree i like the 2nd the best but the 5th wow... when i saw the previews for it omg.... its awsome cant wait to play it

RTK
08-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Best survival horror series ever.

I want to see something like RE4 Online though. Make a character and head into Raccoon City with about 50 other people.

samuriagent
08-03-2005, 09:26 AM
wha theres going to be a fifth

holy crap i am speechless that is going to be sweet

VGMasterShadow
08-03-2005, 09:38 AM
Resident Evil is a great video game series, and I've enjoyed playing all four games, but the only thing that gets on my nerves in the series is the fact that Capcom does the same game over and over again with little to no difference. Other than that, Resident Evil is one of my favorite action thriller games.

chii-fan-lover
08-03-2005, 09:45 AM
i love all the Resident Evil games

Amix
08-03-2005, 11:02 AM
Like..omgz..Resident Evil games rock...I love it because of the puzzles and killing the zombies are pretty fun to do too. I used to be scared to play those games a long time ago, but now I'm not..Hehe...And I gotta give Silent hill a shot to see if I'm too scared to play at night..O.O Heh..Well I'll cya later then. Take care everybody.

ALL HAIL AMIX!! :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe:

Uchiha Ulquiorra
08-03-2005, 11:03 AM
I think Resisdent Evil Is pretty cool. The games, and the Movies are awesome

Shido Tatsuhiko
08-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Resident Evil are one of the best seller of capcom and are one of my favorites games because they have a little of mistery, accion and a fine game play

lionheartghost
08-06-2005, 11:50 PM
I like RE a lot, even though I've yet to beat one. RE4 was probably one of the funnest games I've ever played.

juji-san
02-07-2006, 10:33 AM
i love the resident evil games!
my favourites are 2, 4 and code veronica X but partly because leon and claire are my favourite characters.

i thought outbreak and the survivor series ruined the series to be honest...

Chewbaka
02-07-2006, 11:19 AM
I love it and I still play it.

I Love Elfy
02-07-2006, 11:23 AM
i finally have them all

-Batman-
02-07-2006, 02:08 PM
I just noticed this...For everyone saying "all 4 games were great" Theres more than that.

Resident Evil
RE 2
RE 3
RE Code Veronica /CVX
Outbreak
Outbreak File 2
RE 0
Gaiden
Survivor
Gun Survivor (arcade)
Gun Survivor 2 (arcade)
RE Remake
Re 4

I think i may have missed one, but thats the bulk of it.

I Love Elfy
02-07-2006, 03:22 PM
there is alot of dual shock version as well

neo_wolfwood_187
02-07-2006, 05:42 PM
I Love Resident Evil, So Much That I Have Played Every Resident Evil Game... And I Currently Own Re, Re2, Re3, Recvx, Reo, Reof2, Reda, Regs, And Plan On Buying Re4 And Re 5 Whenever It Comes To Ps3...and I Like It Because I't The Only Game That Scaresthe Crap Outta Me, Specially When I'm All Alone At Night, With The Lights Turned Off, The Feeling Of Fear Is Just Great...

Dr.McDoom!
02-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Well, i played the game only several times. I think it was lame. But i Really loved the movies (They attracted my #Psychotic# attention 4 action&guts, mwahaha!).
Same thing goes for Tomb Raider (Angelina Jolliye likes to play in games, don't she?) Game really sux - Movie... pretty cool.

Masali
02-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Great amazing series. Favorite character of all time is definately Albert Wesker. Chris is a close second, a great character. For a game that has such a barbaric premise the plot and gameplay is suprisingly very very good.

The Wing Man
02-07-2006, 07:01 PM
I like the 4th one the best.

I Love Elfy
03-07-2006, 11:24 AM
i really like RE:CVX

Regex
03-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Yawn.

The Resident Evil series should have stopped at the first game. It was a neat idea, and they did it well, but the whole concept has been overdone to the point where I now just hate the game. I think Penny Arcade said it best 6 years ago. "Monsters will come through windows. (http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/1999/09/29)"

Ami~chan
03-07-2006, 10:09 PM
It's an okay series; many of the games suffer from odd camera angles and funky controls, but with the release of Resident Evil 4, all of that changed. I love RE4; it was not only the best Resident Evil game as thus so far - in my opinion - but was one of the best games of last year. The best, if I might be as so bold to say such.

The series overall is fairly decent; the movies are decent as well. Resident Evil 4 was great though; I can't wait to get ahold of Resident Evil 5.

飛竜
03-07-2006, 10:53 PM
It was been a long time I did played that game. Usually I'm a fan of Leon S. Kennedy which is my fave character from R.E. 2 for male and Jill Vallentine for R.E. 3 for females. I was looking for R.E. Gunsurvivor 4 about Founrin and Blues.

Spike13
03-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Resident evil... love...RE4... love more... So yeah... I LOVE RE!!