PDA

View Full Version : Soo...im supposed tp introduce myself:P

Kaworu
02-13-2005, 05:18 PM
Dont really know what to write, but i could start with that im born in sweden, not exactly the easiest place to get your hands on anime/manga:( , to give you hint of the possibillities to watch anime here the only thing that goes on tv is Sailor Moon:rolleyes:.
My favorite anime shows is evangelion:awe: and Ghost in the shell(note: not sac;) ) while my favorite manga is Battle angel alita, though the first manga i read was when my cousin introduced me to DB 4-5 years ago, im only 16 yo.
Keep it cominig folks and call me newbie cause i havent seen Akira yet:banghead: ...
Favorite eva character: Kaworu/Kauro

And pleeaase tell me how this RPG system works...

Kaworu
02-13-2005, 05:19 PM
Also, feel free to add me on MSN!

[email protected]

Ami~chan
02-13-2005, 06:41 PM
Yo nice to meet you! I'm Ami-chan, the local blankie thief. There are rules here at AF that you must follow (or the mods will burn you alive) and they include:
*no spamming, because it is very annoying
*NO double, triple or multiple posts in a row. Use the edit button!!
*have fun
*post lots
Well, that will be it. Other people may add to this list, but I think it covers it. Well, see ya around!
*sneakily steals your blanket*

Tsuna Kadiri
02-13-2005, 06:55 PM
Hello there newbie! It's nice to meet 'cha and greet 'cha. ^_^

Read the rules, no spamming, post lots, and have fun! PM me if you have any questions what so ever. I will be happy to help.

KazeSniper
02-13-2005, 06:59 PM
Hi and welcome to the board. Have fun, read the rules, and don't spam.

AngelWolf
02-13-2005, 07:23 PM
wow man ur lucky u got greeted by the girls of this place they must like u

but anyway jus do as they said and you'll be good

the RPG system is not too complex

first off u create a character and ur character is lvl up by when u post

and u must by weapons and items wit rupees.u get rups when u post also

and to fight some1 u must challenge them

but i 4got how to challenge some1 so ur on ur own wit that

Darth Vaida
02-13-2005, 07:36 PM
hi kaworu.....they have a point.....Akira ish a good anime movie somehow you should get your hands on it.....but anyway feel free to pm me and welcome

Negi
02-13-2005, 07:41 PM
not a bad thing to be greeted by girls but ya pretty much what they said feel free to pm me

Darth Vaida
02-13-2005, 07:43 PM
TT.TT..i was doing it to be nice........i need friends anyway..i have only two

Moved_to_new_account
02-13-2005, 07:51 PM
hi, welcome to af. Remember to not spam, read and abide by the rules, keep ur rep up (the red and green boxes, the more green you have, the better. If you get red, you could end up getting ignored), use the thief sysytem only on thief system abusers and spammers, but most importantly, have fun here.

Kaworu
02-13-2005, 07:59 PM
Varon, i gladly be your friend cause i have non here yet:( , and i dont know anyone except my cousin that likes anime so i can give up on trying to get some of my friends to this site:p.
Those girls seem to be out of my league:cool: ,

KazeSniper
02-13-2005, 08:12 PM
Those girls seem to be out of my league:cool: , *glaring* I hope you're just joking about that.

Anyways, welcome again and don't get banned (not saying you will or anything). XD

AngelWolf
02-13-2005, 08:21 PM
nah man go for it some

Nyanko
02-13-2005, 08:21 PM
Aw... so far everyone's been nice to you. How cute.

*eats newbie*

Yeah, so like they said no spamming, or else the mods'll put you on a stick and roast you. Don't feed the mods, either. They'll take that as a bribe and attack you. Don't look 'em directly in the eye, either... they take that as a challenge, and... j/k.

*hands him a stuffed zebra* Just don't spam or flame and you should be fine. =)

Kaworu
02-13-2005, 08:36 PM
dont even know what youre talking about Angelwolf?..
i believe i have a friend that is born 11 march, maybe itīs you;) Nyanko...

Add me on msn if you wish [email protected] with _ between wiklund and 88..

AngelWolf
02-13-2005, 08:39 PM
i post waaay too many times but it was on accident

Kaworu
02-13-2005, 08:48 PM
:Dthought that might be it, lol no hard feelings

AngelWolf
02-13-2005, 09:17 PM
mods r gonna eat me alive for this i mean total beatdown

DemonFoxGirl
02-13-2005, 09:23 PM
hello, im Kim im born in washington *bows to you* the role play thing is diffrent.. i havent really figured it out yet >_< well ill see you around bye

Myrra
02-13-2005, 10:32 PM
Angel Wold..an accidental double post I can forgive, but that was far too many to have been an accident.Kaworu, nice to meet you. Do take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them. Have fun, post lots, and well...ignore Nya. She knows not what she says!
I'll gladly take a bribe. Chocolate please!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

AngelWolf
02-13-2005, 11:06 PM
i seriously didnt mean to do that i dont know how it happen honest to god

Lady Dragon
03-03-2005, 10:53 AM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask