PDA

View Full Version : *Waves* HI!! Um... I am new and lonely?

Dark Crystal Girl
02-11-2005, 02:45 PM
:computer: HI! Um, I am a new user of this Anime Forum site. And I am looking for some friends to talk with about anime and such and also to debate with. I like Yu Yu Hakusho, Full Metal Alchemist and Tsubasa:Resivoir Chronicles. My fave color is black, second are blue and silver. I like to read and draw anime. I like guys more gothy and cool than jocky. I hate rude people. And i dont like people who go on and on about themselves and never let anyone else talk. And you?

Lilyangel
02-11-2005, 03:03 PM
well..ill be ur friend if u want me too...

Zek
02-11-2005, 03:39 PM
Hi! I'm a newb too. I'll be your friend, just pm me :D

Nyanko
02-11-2005, 07:14 PM
Hi... I'm an old coot and I'll eat you. *eats DCG* =)

Welcome, roam, look around, yeah. Don't feed the mods... >>;; And here. *hands her a stuffed zebra* If you don't want it, you could just burn it at the stake and do a rain dance around it. ^^

What, you think I'm kidding?

Tsuna Kadiri
02-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Hello there! Nice to meet 'cha and greet 'cha! Please read the rules, no spamming, be nice to others, and hopefully they will be nice to you.

If they aren't nice to you, feel free to beat them with a stick. ;)

PM me anytime if you would like to chat or would like a buddy. I'll be happy to talk to you!

Rainb0w
02-11-2005, 07:27 PM
Hello and welcome aboard, Dark Crystal Girl. Have fun! ;)

Water Angel
02-11-2005, 07:47 PM
hello .... i'll be ur friend but i have to warn you i act really goofy .

http://lds_kiki.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/cheerleader.jpg

Zek
02-11-2005, 07:57 PM
hi everyone does anyone wanna be my friend im just a inuyasha fan(and animae of coures ) so just pm me if you wanna talk

(sorry for the bad spelling)

KazeSniper
02-11-2005, 08:41 PM
Hi and welcome to the board. Have fun, read the rules, and don't spam.

DeathAngel
02-11-2005, 08:46 PM
hi...welcome to anime forum and have a good time here...

Terry McGinnis
02-11-2005, 09:21 PM
I'm new too.. I feel kind of empty without a thread or board to frequent... any suggestions?

Yoh A.
02-11-2005, 09:29 PM
i'll be your friend if you want me to (just PM me)

Ami~chan
02-11-2005, 09:49 PM
Yo!! I'm Ami-chan, the local blankie thief. I'll be your friend if you don't spam and if you post alot. Well, I'll be your friend no matter what. Well, don't spam, post lots, and have a happy 11th of February!
*steals blanket*

Myrra
02-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Bonjour et Bienvenue. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules and do your best to follow them.

Have fun and post lots.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Missy
02-11-2005, 10:22 PM
:laugh: NEWBIEEE!! *hugs & SqUeeeZes*... ^___^ been a lotta fresh-squeezed newbies lately... HELLO! .. and Welcome to the forums... Rules are pretty much easy to follow (although theres a couple knuckleheads that are rude and disrespectful to follow them):<_<: But yeah, dont spam, i.e: double/triple post, one-word posts, etc... and don't make threads that have nothing to do with the forum topic... Other than that u'll be fine... post lots, oh-bay the rooLez and if u need help, just ask ^__^ .... seems theres 3 unique welcoming chicks... Looks like you've met Nyanko and Ami-chan.. SO now you've been squeezed by me, eaten by Nyanko, and got your blankie stolen by Ami... hehhehehehe.. ENJOY YOUR STAY!!

~MsAeris

Crimson Phoenix
02-11-2005, 11:36 PM
Welcome! :D If you need a friend dont hesitate to pm me.

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
02-12-2005, 12:44 AM
your not the only one that lonely so dont fell bad...

DarkMagicianGirl
02-12-2005, 05:53 AM
Hi. Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun here. I would love to be your friend Dark crystal. Just private message and we can talk about all the anime and whatever else you want. Laters *waves* Hope to hear from you.

nivek5
02-12-2005, 10:54 PM
heya i'm also new and really confused but i'll be your friend anytime gest pm me some time :)

:groupwave :groupwave :groupwave

Moved_to_new_account
02-13-2005, 10:39 AM
ah, YYH, get it away form me. kidding, I love that show. Hei is cool.
anyways, welcome to animegalleries.net remember to read and abide by the rules, keep your rep up ( the red and green boxes, the more green the better, if you have red, you could get ingored), don't spam, and use the thief system only on thief system abusers and spammers. Most importantly, have fun and a good day. now like myrra says beware the canninbal for some reason to newbies, I say my newbie qoute.
YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!!

Dark Crystal Girl
02-13-2005, 05:38 PM
:laugh: THANK YOU EVERYONE!! :awe: You are all so kind and nice and friendly! I have to figure out how to use the RPG battle system and PM now... I will try to only do good deeds. You can keep my blanke, i've been trying to loose it for a while now... thanks for the hug! And I LOVE THE ZEBRA! Zebra plushies rock! BTW, does anyone know a way to cure food poisoning and the flu without going to the doctors? PLS I have no time to go to the doctor and feel like crud. Thanks!

DemonFoxGirl
02-13-2005, 11:06 PM
Awsome,

you sound somthing like me, I well like goth guys, I like the colors Black, Blue, Silver, and any other dark color. If you need a friend PM me please.

The Lost Angel
02-14-2005, 07:36 PM
As of now i have no friends or family but ill be yours if u want

My favorite color:black,red,and blue
My favorite anime:inuyasha, yuyu hakesho
Im starting to get into drawing none as of now
*pats dark crystal girl on the head and waves to everyone bye*

Taikyo
02-14-2005, 09:45 PM
hi there Dark Crystal Girl! Welcome and i hope you read the rules. please do and follow them. And i'll be your friend! If you need anything please PM (pirvate message) me anytime. So don't be too shame to ask! ^-^

Lady Dragon
03-03-2005, 10:48 AM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask

cblssms
04-20-2005, 09:03 PM
*waves back* HI!! I can be your friend! OH YEAH! BTW, Happy Birthday Dark Crystal Girl! See? I remember your birthday already! lol ^_^

Sinjoda
04-20-2005, 09:10 PM
Hello and welcome!

kereen
06-07-2006, 07:12 PM
:computer: HI! Um, I am a new user of this Anime Forum site. And I am looking for some friends to talk with about anime and such and also to debate with. I like Yu Yu Hakusho, Full Metal Alchemist and Tsubasa:Resivoir Chronicles. My fave color is black, second are blue and silver. I like to read and draw anime. I like guys more gothy and cool than jocky. I hate rude people. And i dont like people who go on and on about themselves and never let anyone else talk. And you?hi lets be friends

Zoma the Forsaken
06-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Hello and welcome!!... If you want to be in my Family just PM me....Welcome to anime forum~

Kitanoru
06-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Welcome to AF, hope you have fun and enjoy it here. If you need a friend please do feel free to pm me anytime ^.--

Sesshomąru
06-07-2006, 07:44 PM
Hey, Im a new user too, .-. lost as hell but none the less getting along well ^ ^

Sakura Holic
06-07-2006, 08:11 PM
Welcome to AF. Be sure to read all the rules and always follow them. You seem to be ok with that so far. :D

If you need help, PM me or anyone. Dont hesetate. And If you want to be friends, PM me and I'll add you to my buddy list. ^ ^

Have a nice day now. ^ ^

Chaux
06-07-2006, 08:14 PM
i'll be ur friend, just pm me or sthng. (^_^)y

~inuyasha

Yu Yu Master
06-07-2006, 08:20 PM
Welcome:welcome:

CinusGirlV3
06-07-2006, 08:25 PM
hi im new too welcome

The Rebel
06-09-2006, 01:04 AM
*walks in and looks around at all the new members* Holy cow! I have been slacking. *bows and hands newbie a blanket* Hello and welcome to AF. If you need any help, tips, or just a friend I'll be glad to do what I can. You might want to watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd say more, but I still have so many to greet yet. Sorry to rush off, but I'll TTYL.

ancientsilence
06-16-2006, 12:10 AM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Dark_Cloud-Xiao
06-16-2006, 12:29 AM
HI! welcome to af! there's no need to feel lonely here, i'll be your friend if you want. feel free to pm me and ask for anything. hope you enjoy it here and hopefully see you around ^_^. bye!

Sakaki Takano
06-16-2006, 05:47 AM
Hello and welcome to AF!!
PM me if you have any questions or just to talk to!

-Kaoru-
06-16-2006, 08:34 AM
Hello and welcome to you Dark!

^^

gaara_ish_mine
06-17-2006, 03:52 AM
:) Welcome to AF have a blast and try to stay out of trouble -gives a kookie- A kookie can help make you feel better.. unless you dont like kookies... ^_^you can PM if you have a question or even if you want a friend to talk to ^_^:)