PDA

View Full Version : Yu Yu Hakusho Games

Amazon_Goddess
02-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Hey in case you don't know, 3 YYH games have been released in the USA.

Yu Yu Hakusho Spirit Detective for GBA
Yu Yu Hakusho Tournament Tactics for GBA
Yu Yu Hakusho Dark Tournament for PS2

I am in no way a 'serious gamer' person, but I did pick up all the YYH games(can u blame me?) lol. Anyways, I want to know (if you actually played this games) What you thought and what rating you gave it. (1-10)

Also I want to know if you know what other YYH games are coming out soon in the US?

Thx! ^_^

--Amazon

Hotsuma
02-10-2005, 11:27 AM
3 the graphics for the ps2 are bad to meh

Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy
05-19-2005, 02:49 PM
i would give dark tournament a 6 because of the graphics being only ok and it was a difficult battle system for me to do all of the moves.
i really enjoyed spirit detective and give it an 8.
i haven't played tournament tactics yet, is it good?

Deshwitat
05-19-2005, 04:11 PM
I thought the YYH game for GBA was crap it sucked and wasnt like the show at all

Amazon_Goddess
05-20-2005, 07:11 AM
The YYH Tournament Tactics for GBA was actually very good, and in my opinion, the best of the three. It had allotta the characters different moves, and had alotta different levels. Plus, you could get all the good guys from the Dark Tournament, (Jin, Touya, ect.) All in all, it was a pretty good RPG fightin game for the GBA. But it was short. I give it 8 outta 10

The YYH Dark Tournament for PS2 was second best. I loved the way that they had real episodes in there for the story, but it kinda ended fast for me. Their 'token game' thingy is kinda gay, and when I unlocked the extra dark tournament mode, it was very dissapointing. The graphics, just to let you know, are s'posed to be like that because it's s'posed to be a cross between anime ppl and 3-d ppl. Anyways, all in all, 6 outta 10

And last, YYH Spirit Detective for GBA, was very very very fast. I beat it in 2 days. Either it was made for small children, or just....I don't know. Anyways, the graphics for it were surprisingly good for a GBA. But like I said, too easy, and their wasn't much challenge there, since each guy only had like, 3 attacks each. I give it a 4 outta 10

If you have any questions bout the games, just pm me ^.0

Sir_Twist
05-31-2005, 03:13 PM
I played Dark Tournament and it was pretty good. Could have used more powers though

Dragonmaster Alex
06-11-2005, 05:10 AM
I only played Yu Yu Hakusho Spirit Detective, for me, hmm, 5. ^_^

shadow_vixen45
03-18-2006, 12:01 PM
well the one for ps2 i have and the moves are hard!! the graphics are cool...so i'd give it a 9..youko...*drools*

anime911
03-18-2006, 03:09 PM
Dark tournamet had really bad graphics so I didn't like that one. The fighting style was corny too.

anime OG
03-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Dark tournamet had really bad graphics so I didn't like that one. The fighting style was corny too.
I agree I had the tournement one and I didn't like it neither!!! It was difinitely corny!!!! But I still like the show even though I don't watch it anymore!!!!!!:D

Guilty Gear
03-28-2006, 04:11 PM
well YuYu is ok like ive played the taticts version on gba.It sucks but its ok it is something to deal with if your a real fan of the cartoon.

-Batman-
03-28-2006, 04:29 PM
I've played some old SNES yuyu games in Japanese, those kick the crap out of the 3 games listed.

Hinata767
05-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Yu Yu Hakuso Dark tournament is awesome ^_^

Naru Lover
05-09-2006, 03:56 PM
5 the game is fun but repetitive and the graphics are sluggish at best