PDA

View Full Version : hello

Rufus
02-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Hiya guys as you know i am new. i really need help on how to operate on this place. forget that. So, what is your favorite anime and hobby?:D

gelayel
02-08-2005, 07:33 PM
hello i am the one and only crazy girl gelayel, i love inuyasha, The vision of escaflown and Fruits Basket, my hobby is.......annoying people and going crazy........yup thats it!

KazeSniper
02-08-2005, 07:57 PM
Hi and welcome to the board. Have fun, read the rules, and don't spam.

Crimson Phoenix
02-08-2005, 09:10 PM
Welcome :D

Taikyo
02-08-2005, 09:21 PM
welcome Rufus! If you need help PM (pirvate message) me or read the forums. ^-^ Oh and i like Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna, Naruto, and FMA (would add more but it'll be too long). And i love to dance, draw, and cook!

DarkMagicianGirl
02-09-2005, 05:35 AM
Hi. Welcoem to the forums. My faovrite animes lol I got a list of them but heres a few for ya Inuyasha, Wolfs Rain, Kenshin and .hack. I like to read, write, listen to music, play video games for a few of my hobbies. If you need help with anything or just want to chat. I am just a privat message away. Laters *waves*

Myrra
02-09-2005, 07:10 AM
'Allo and welcome to AF. Take the time to familiarise yourself with the rules and most importantly follow them. Have fun and feel free to PM with any questions.

Your friendly mod,

~Myrra

Fantasy fighter
02-09-2005, 12:10 PM
you gonna love it here dude. we have rpg, journal, personnal gallerys, it rules.

Nyanko
02-09-2005, 05:09 PM
NEWBIE *eats*

Do you mean Rufus as in... the little rat from that cartoon?

Anyway, hi, wander, look around, don't break anything, and *hands Rufus a stuffed zebra* enjoy.

Lady Dragon
03-03-2005, 11:03 AM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask