PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

Cartman18797
02-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Hey! im, but call me Trevor. Sadly, im a noob. I'm also Ami the 2nd's brother (in real lif thou)
I lik anime, but not 2 much. i like video games and food. yes, food is very good...
well, dont eat me (my blankit stealing sis has forewarned me about the "nice" cannibal) & i hope 2 c u around.:rolleyes:

Ami~chan
02-08-2005, 05:56 PM
Did he have to register... *twitch* Ghah...
Yeah, welcome dearest brother. May the cannibal eat you....

Missy
02-08-2005, 06:00 PM
Greetings, Cartman... NEWBIE!! *hugs and squeezes*, you've become a fresh-squeezed newbie...! yes thats my trademark now. =P
Welcome to the forums! Ami's real brother eh? thats cool.. and yes, watch out for Nyanko the cannibal... she'll eat ya! Enjoy your stay here... :laugh:

~MsAeris

gelayel
02-08-2005, 06:38 PM
hello and welcome to this place where most hobo's call home!...im not one of them!!! i hope you will enjoy your time here at AF....or is it AG? well anyway i would tell you to read the rules before all the crazy people "cough"more than me"cough" who will tell you more than a million times to read the rules!? post lots and kick and run from people who say read the rules more than once, thats what i do!....until a mob of angery people chase me around with huge forks......

KazeSniper
02-08-2005, 07:52 PM
Hi and welcome to the board. Have fun, read the rules, and don't spam.

Taikyo
02-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Welcome umm...trevor right? Well i hope you enjoy this place! ANd don't worry there's a lot of people here thats nice..for example ME! ^-^ PM if you want to ask me anything! Don't be afraid to ask! I'm not like a Cannibal...thats Miss Nyanko. ^^; But don't worry.

Crimson Phoenix
02-08-2005, 09:42 PM
Welcome :D

Annik
02-08-2005, 09:54 PM
Aaaaahhh!

Myrra
02-09-2005, 06:06 AM
Well, then I hope she's also told you that we'll get along better if you read and follow the rules.

have fun

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Lady Dragon
03-03-2005, 11:06 AM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask