PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!!!

AngelLight
02-08-2005, 02:02 PM
I thought I would just come here to say hi, I'm new here. I like anime, of course. I'm 13 years old and my hobbies would include, drawing, playing video games, watching cartoons and stuff on t.v. period. I would like to be a Video Game designer when I grow up (or at least a cartoonist or something). I'm obsessed with One Piece right now on foxbox-er-4kidstv. I guess that's it! See ya all later! :)

Yin
02-08-2005, 02:09 PM
HIII!:D :p

AngelLight
02-08-2005, 02:13 PM
Hyper, are we?? (I am too, but you can't really tell, sometimes I don't type hyper)

Myrra
02-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Well, hello and welcome. Please take the time to acquaint yourself with the rules and follow them. Do not double post--the edit button is your friend, and do not spam!

Have fun and beware the cannibal.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

KazeSniper
02-08-2005, 07:51 PM
Hi and welcome to the board. Have fun, read the rules, and don't spam.

Taikyo
02-08-2005, 10:00 PM
welcome AngelLight chan! Enjoy this place as much as you can and don't break the rules. also read the rules.^^; If you have anything to ask don't be afriad to ask me or anyone here...errr..i hope so at least. PM (pirvate message) me if you want to!
P.S- Miss Nyanko is the cannibal, but don't worry ^-^

Ami~chan
02-08-2005, 10:07 PM
Hi Angel-chan! Welcome to AF! As everyone else has already said, don't spam and post lots. Follow all the nifty little rules we gots around here, and you should be safe. But beware the cannibal... She likes newbs for dinner! And breakfast... And lunch... And brunch...*steals your blanket* teehee... ^^

DarkMagicianGirl
02-09-2005, 05:26 AM
Hi. Welcome to the forums angel. Post lots have fun and obey the rules and you will be ok If you need help with anything or just want to chat I am just a private message away. Laters *waves* Your signatures are so cute.

Missy
02-09-2005, 05:38 AM
*hugs and squeezes*.. yet another fresh-squeezed newbie ^^ ... Anyway welcome to the forums. follow the rules, post lots and enjoy your stay!! ^___^

~MsAeris

Lady Dragon
03-03-2005, 11:10 AM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask