PDA

View Full Version : Hello ppl

Walter Sullivan
02-07-2005, 08:35 PM
Hello everyone, I only found this forum yesterday, but from what i've seen so far, it's very interesting. I hope i'll have a lot of fun hanging around here, i'm not really good at introductions so i think i'll just end this post now.
:rollt:(I had to put this smilie in my post somewhere :) )

Taikyo
02-07-2005, 08:52 PM
well welcome to AG! remember to read the rules and if you need anything i have no problem of you sending me a PM (private message). And i hope we can be friends in the nearby future ^-^!

Moved_to_new_account
02-07-2005, 08:53 PM
hi, remeber to keep your rep up (the prety green boxes and red), don't spam, use thief system only on big thiefs and spammers, and have fun Now then, my favorite ( and only for htat matter) quote to newbies, YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!!

sword_master
02-07-2005, 09:02 PM
welcome to AF read and followe the rules

KazeSniper
02-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Hi and welcome to the board. Have fun, read the rules, and don't spam.

Myrra
02-07-2005, 11:49 PM
'Allo and welcome to AF. Have fun, read the rules, and beware the cannibal

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Walter Sullivan
02-07-2005, 11:55 PM
The cannibal? *gulp* you...eat people on this forum?

KazeSniper
02-08-2005, 12:34 AM
No, Myrra is your friendly moderator of the forum. Nyanko is the cannibal that eats newbies, like you. Don't worry, it doesn't hurt, much. ^_~

MysticMoonGirl
02-08-2005, 08:32 AM
Hi. Welcome to the forum. Hope you are having here. If you need help with anything or just want to chat I am just a private message away. Laters. *waves* Hope to hear from you sometime.

Missy
02-08-2005, 09:03 AM
WELCOME!! *hugs and squeezes*.. you've become a fresh-squeezed newbie!! ^_^

Walter Sullivan... is that from Silent Hill? I may be mistaken... >_<

anyway, welcome!! enjoy your stay here.. =D

Walter Sullivan
02-08-2005, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

Walter Sullivan... is that from Silent Hill? Yes, the best character in SH4.

Nyanko
02-08-2005, 06:18 PM
Nyanko is the cannibal that eats newbies, like you.

Danke for the introduction. (someone actually knows me! =DD *feels so cool now*)

*ahem*

*eats WS* That's an odd name... o_O; Don't feed the mods, don't leave your toys laying around, and you have to pay me 100 rupees to journey to any other forum. =) ...what, you think I'm joking?

hehe. *hands WS a stuffed zebra*

Missy
02-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Yeah, thought so! hehe Silent Hill4 was a good game.. i just recently beat it about 3 weeks ago... very good game.. i've beaten Silent Hill2 but not 3.. =\ anyway.. hope you like it here in the forums. Enjoy!! ^_^

Lady Dragon
03-03-2005, 11:10 AM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask