PDA

View Full Version : Haldir's Quest(KMR)

haldir-the-elven-warrior
02-07-2005, 10:28 AM
occ: Alright lets get this thing started

Medias Res
Haldir stood outside the castle next to his dwarven ally Blanden. He was waiting for amazon and deo to come outside to join them. "What is taking them so long we should've been gone an hour ago," blanden protested as he sharpin his rather large double bladed ax. Sighing, haldir had to agree with the dwarf on that one. "Don't worry they will be out in awhile for now be patient," haldir told the dwarven bartender/warrior. Blanden let a grumble but didn't complain after that. Haldir turned to the east and wondered if his mother was still alive.

Dutarai city of darkness
A man in black robes strode into a dark and damp cell where and elven women stood. "Your son is very predictable he has done as we've said," the man said with the darkest tone of voice. The elven women looked up and said "haldir would never join you or your bloody war!" "We shall see," the man answered.

occ: i got school and this is all i can do

Amazon_Goddess
02-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Amazon turned around a corner, her horse following at her heels. She ran into a small dwarf "Hey get outta my way!" she said angrily to him. Then she noticed Haldir "Oh this dwarf is with you?" she said. "Err sorry about yelling like that..."

She turned back to Haldir "Well, I am ready to go...we're just waiting for Deo right?" she said looking around for him.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
02-09-2005, 08:20 AM
Medias res
Haldir looked back when he heard amazon yell at blanden. "Don't worry about it young lass i get it all the time," blanden answered when she apologized. Haldir remembered the first time he met blanden. He had tripped over the dwarf when he was passed out on the floor. Blanden had been knocked out by a drunk which was a horrible experience for the poor dwarf. "Yes we are waiting for deo he should be out in awhile," haldir said looking back at amazon. "Blanden why dont you go get dark sky and your horse so we can leave when deo gets here," haldir told blanden who went off to the stables.

Amazon_Goddess
02-11-2005, 06:34 AM
Amazon took a seat and waited for Deo. She looked curiously at the elf and dwarf. She attempted to analyze their strengths. She knew haldir was strong. But she looked at the dwarf doubtfully. She shrugged Well, if he is weak, I am sure I can pull the weight for this team no problem. She boredly started to lay with her ink hair, sighing and waiting. Finally she turned to Haldir and said "Hey do you wanna brief us on the mission while we're waiting?"

Zamemon
02-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Deo emerged from the castle his maroon cloak on and his broad sword drawn.He stopped and looked at the dwarf."He is?" he asked looking him up and down before looking away.He walked past them and said."Well lets get going."He walked into the city and stopped by his pitch black horse.He untied the reins and mounted the horse.He pulled gently on the reins and the horse stepped back as Deos cloak blew up in a slight breeze.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
02-14-2005, 09:47 PM
Medais res
Blanden came riding up on a medium size horse followed by a large black stallion. The stallion ran up to haldir leaving the dwarf and his horse behind. "Well lets get moving," haldir said jumping onto the horse. He rode up to deo and blanden followed him. Turning in his saddle haldir said "i thank all three of you for coming with me to save the elven queen." "We will need to be heading toward the darkness city and hopefully have a more allies join us," haldir continued. "You will be awarded greatly and will be granted full citizenship in any elven country with the respect of all elfs," haldir finished then added "we must not fail the elven queen has more imformation that could change the tide on this war."

Sarge
02-15-2005, 01:15 PM
excuse me good sir I would like to join this RPG since their is no sign up page I'm just telling you for now send me a pm when you get this sir haldir

haldir-the-elven-warrior
02-15-2005, 04:45 PM
occ:Good uhh sir sarge there is a sign up thread just look for it and you will find it

The Lost Angel
02-15-2005, 05:37 PM
may i join sir haldir or is it to late i already signed at the signup thread?

haldir-the-elven-warrior
02-21-2005, 04:44 PM
Occ:i am sry i didn't tell anyone earlier but amazon is on her winter break dont ask me why im just saying something

Amazon_Goddess
02-22-2005, 11:26 AM
o.c.c.- okay Amazon is bak so it's time to kick some butt! lol

b.c.c.- Amazon was ready to pummel Deo "What took you so long!?" she yelled at him, hopping onto her horse's back and following the others. "I was ready to fall asleep if you didn't show up soon!" she scolded, pulling on the horses reigns and forcing him into a quick trot.

She pulled up next to Haldir and looked at him simpathetically. "Don't warry about it Haldir we were glad to come. Lets just hurry up and get there soon so that you can be reassured that no harm has come to the queen." she said.

She turned forward again, the simpathy left her gaze and her eyes grew cold again. She was ready for the moment when she would be able to finally prove that she was a true warrior.

~illusions~
03-09-2005, 09:25 PM
A horses trotting was heard in the distance. Upon the horse was a young woman, looking a bit younger than she really was. Her icy gaze was upon the path ahead of her, destination...anywhere to rest. She had been traveling for days without food or water, and her horse was getting weary. The beautiful black stallion paced along the dirt path without hesitation even though it was tired. “Almost there..” said Tori as she comforted Onyx. The castle could be seen in the distance now, the destination was only a few miles away.
It seemed like an eternity when the two had finally reached the castle town. Tori put Onyx in the stable, paying the keeper. “She is only staying for one night” and after she was done, she headed out to look for a place to stay for herself. She was short on money though, and at that moment her horse was more important than herself. After all, Onyx was the one doing all of the walking anyway. But she found the inn, and walked inside quietly. Looking around, she went up to the inn keeper. “Id like a room please..” as she looked in her bag to see how much money she had. “One night?” the man said “yes” she said with a small nod. “That’ll be 100 gold.” She wasn’t surprised at the steep price, since it was a town near the castle, so she payed and went straight to her room.
Tired, she dropped her bag onto the floor and went to lay down on the bed. Tomorrow she would make sure Onyx was alright, and check out the town, buying some supplies before heading off again. No real destination in sight, she had no real place to go. Since her father passed, she was alone. She closed her eyes and fell into a light sleep, still half thinking about life, and her future....

The Lost Angel
03-10-2005, 02:17 PM
Zeph was riding in a distance and could see them."I see an Elf,Dworf,Man,and woman"he muttered to himself."I wonder if thats the group heading to save the Queen"he said and rode up to them."Hello are you the campaign heading to save the Queen?"he asked looking at the Elf."My name is Zeph"he said looking at all of them and bowed his head slightly."And this is my horse Raze"he said and patted the white stallion.

~illusions~
03-10-2005, 07:39 PM
It was a little difficult for her to sleep, though she did manage to get in a few hours. She pondered about this town that she was in...it wasn’t very lively for a castle town. “Must be having some sort of trouble..” she said under her breath with a small sigh. People were always having problems these days. War and hatred were always around. Even for herself....
Another thought came to her. Money. She did not have much left in her purse, and she was going to have to use most of it tomorrow morning for supplies to continue traveling. Perhaps she could get a temporary job somewhere. Tori was used to doing jobs as a waitress or tender at the local bars and restaurants. Tori rolled over to her side in bed as she thought about having to deal with loser drunks again. Since she looked a bit younger than she actually was, the guys tended to drool over her a little too much. She thought of the time she had to actually fight off a few of them, and leave town quickly. A small grin appeared across her lips as she kept thinking. “Maybe I can get hired as a mercenary...?” she thought to herself. There was always a need for a real fighter around, and even though she didn’t really like to fight, it seemed she might have to. Tori was skilled with more than a few weapons, but her looks made it hard for her to get hired for even a simple job. She was only now starting to get a reputation, but it didn’t travel as far as Medias Res.
Finally falling asleep again, she dreamt of fields of flowers. Her and Onyx running through, free as birds..
The next morning, she awoke, and packed her stuff up. She wandered the town looking for something to bring in the money. Stopping off at the bar first, she quickly looked around and said a big “no” to herself. Already perverts had their eyes upon her. And it was only morning! Not even the creeps were there yet. Leaving, she walked down the street.

The Lost Angel
03-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Zeph looked at the girl that walked down the street."Hello do you need help?"he asked looking at her."By the looks of it you need a job?"he asked."or money"he said and looked at her."I can use a mercerenary im going to help these guys saving the queen"he said pointing over to the group.
"I dont know who they are but i have been ordered by the King of Icis"he said and looked at the guys that where looking at her."If you think im a pervert im not like them guys"he said and pointed at the guys that were looking at her."Ill pay you too"."So what do you say will you be my mercenary?"he asked and walked up to her with his horse.

Amazon_Goddess
03-11-2005, 06:14 AM
The group arrived at the village. They all stopped at the center of the village outside of a shop seeing two people talking. "Hey Haldir arte these people supposed to be joining our group or something?" she asked Haldir, wondering if what was the purpose of them coming to this village before they began to venture onto their mission. She was a bit impatient, she wanted to fight and prove herself worthy of being one of the Queen's Imperial Knights. She walked up to the two people, ignoring the fact that they were still talking. "Hey I am Mia, Imperial Knight of the Queen. Who are you guys? And are you going to join our mission to save the Queen of the Wood Elves?"

The Lost Angel
03-11-2005, 10:02 AM
"Yes i am here to join your group"he said looking at Mia."My name is Zeph"he said and turned to his horse."This is Raze"and patted the horse."I come from Icis"."When are we going to leave?"he asked Mia.
He turned toward the girl that he was talking to before Mia."If you need anything tell me"he said and turned back toward Mia.

Amazon_Goddess
03-11-2005, 10:57 AM
"Yeah we should be heading off soon, we just need to get the rest of our supplies...." she said, looking over to Haldir. She wasn't sure how to handle all of this, it was Haldir's mission, but she knew she was being kind of bossy. Haldir had been quiet for awhile, probably worrying about his queen. She shrugged, then said "Hey how about we all split up? I bet we can all cover the things we need in no time if we each divide u the shopping. So how about it?"

The Lost Angel
03-11-2005, 11:28 AM
"Yea that would be a good idea"he said and then turned towards the girl."So are you joining us?"he asked hoping she would.He turned back to Mia"So what would you like me to get?"he asked her."Who are the other people?"he asked Mia."Should i go get some food or water or something like that."Ok i ask to many questions im going to shut up now"he said waiting for Mia to tell him what to get.

~illusions~
03-11-2005, 02:39 PM
Tori gave Zeph a strange look as he asked her if she needed a job. Did she really look that desperate? Of course she would have to take the job. Being a mercenary wasn’t that bad, and it usually brought some excitement. Ignoring the men still looking at her, she nodded to him “sure..but only if its going to be dangerous..” a slight grin appeared across her lips. There was a slight darkness in her eyes. Looking to Mia, she held out her hand to her “Tori..pleasure is mine” She then looked back to Zeph “and how much will I be paid?” There was no way she could refuse the job, but neither Zeph nor Mia knew her situation or money problems. “Ah..it doesnt matter how much you are going to pay me, im in the mood for some action”

The Lost Angel
03-11-2005, 04:24 PM
He ignored her strange stare."How much do you want to be payed?"he asked."Ill pay any amount"he said hoping it wasnt to high but not to low."Its probably going to be dangerous saving the queen"he said hoping she was good at fighting."Do you have a horse?"he asked hoping she had one.

~illusions~
03-11-2005, 09:53 PM
Looking to both Mia and Zeph back and forth a few times, she thought about a good price to make them pay. “Well, since its dangerous...and it has to do with the queen, its obvious you all have some money in your pockets.” She was silent for a moment. “Yes..my horse Onyx is in the stable downtown. And I don’t really care about the price you pay. Im just looking for adventure, and the basics of living” Tori took her hand and tossed it to her backside still talking. “So, what exactly are we saving this queen from? I know I shouldn’t really be asking these questions, since im only going to be fighting, but when im hired to save royalty, I tend to ask a few questions.”

Amazon_Goddess
03-14-2005, 06:18 AM
Mia shook Tori's hand "Nice to meet you too" she said, smiling. It was always good to have another girl in the group. "Well, to answer your questions, I kinda don't know too much about this mission myself, it's Haldir's mission, and I didn't want to pry. Also, yeah we're gonna need food, water, medical equipment, and things to repair our weapons with....so just go ahead and pick something...." she looked over at Tori. "Oh yea and don't worry about your pay. After this is over you will be paid handsomely, and if there are any weapons in these shops or any other things you need, let me know and I will be happy to purchase them." she said politely. She knew how it was not to have money, being an orphen, and now that she had it she wanted to put it to as much use as possible. "Well lets get moving guys! We have some items to buy!"

The Lost Angel
03-14-2005, 03:10 PM
"Ill go get repairing items for are weapons"Zeph said seeing the repair shop to repair things a far distance away."Feel free to come with me if you want"he said and started to walk away."Ill be back soon"he said looking at his horse and tieing him up at the stable.After he tied up Raze in the stable he walked towards the repair shop to get some repair items.

~illusions~
03-14-2005, 08:19 PM
“Ah...so you don’t know much about it yourself either...well..” Looking to Zeph starting off, she watched Mia. She seemed to be the energetic type, that enjoyed a good fight. Tori admired that, though didn’t show it. “Well then, I guess ill go with him for a few supplies, then ill get my horse.” Tori headed off shortly after Zeph. As she walked, she checked her purse. “Hmm..” it was almost empty as it was, so she wouldn’t be able to buy much for herself, though she usually didn’t have the need to use many supplies anyway. “Its been a while since I’ve traveled with people...” she thought to herself as she took in the sights of the town. She sighed as she walked a bit faster to catch up with Zeph, walking along side him.

The Lost Angel
03-14-2005, 09:06 PM
"I have some questions to ask you"he said not looking at her."I can tell that your a demon but if you dont mind me saying..."he said but didnt finish."I feel kinda wierd asking this but...."he said rather embarressed."But have you ever been with human"he asked his cheeks kinda getting red.

Amazon_Goddess
03-15-2005, 06:19 AM
Meet back here when you guys are done!" she called after them as they walked off. She couldn't find Haldir or Deo anywhere, so she decided she would get the rest of the items herself. She walked into a medicine shop and haggled some prices with an old women. "This medicine will cure any wound!" the old women had told her. "Oh really?" Mia had said "You wouldn't lie to an Imperial Knight of the Queen would you?" The old women shook her head "No of course not..." "Well..." Mia said "Lets try it out then...." she unsheathed her sword faster then eyes could see, it suddenly appeared at the old women's neck. Her eyes were cold and serious, her playfulness gone. This was her true nature in battle. The old women, seeing her seriousness, was frozen. "Now, are you sure your medicine will heal the wounds I am about to give you?" she asked her coldly. "No no!" the old women sobbed "Please don't hurt me! The real medicines in the back! Take it! Take it all!" the old women dropped to her knees and pleaded. "Hmph...cowardly old women..." Mia walked to the back and grabbed the medicine, returning to the front of the shop she dropped a large sack of money onto the counter. "If this doesn't work...." she sheathed her sword "....I'll be back."

She left the shop. "One down two more to go!" she exclaimed.

Lan360
03-15-2005, 06:46 AM
How come every time i go to a server nowons there

Lan360
03-15-2005, 06:50 AM
someone post a replie

Lan360
03-15-2005, 06:51 AM
its just so dead in here cmon guys

Lan360
03-15-2005, 06:52 AM
Lets eat

Amazon_Goddess
03-15-2005, 11:01 AM
ooc- Excuse me, but there is NO SPAMMING HERE! If you want to sign up, then please post in the sign-up thread. And if you post a one word post again, I'll bring out my destroyer-of-spammer's cannon! lol

Zamemon
03-15-2005, 02:50 PM
OOC:Sorry alot has been going on so I need to catch up.

Deo staggered out of the forest and arrived at the medicine shop.He had an arrow protruding from his back as he walked for the shop he saw Mia step out.He sawyed slightly his vision getting very blurry.His sword was covered in blood and his horse was nowhere to be seen.He walked slowly up to Mia and finally he fell to his left knee the last thing he saw as he lay on his back was the sky.It got very cold and things were going black.Deo muttered something as he passed out.

~illusions~
03-15-2005, 07:48 PM
Tori took in the sights as her and Zeph walked. She was a little surprised when he had asked her such a strange question. She thought he would ask her something about her past, or why she wanted the job, or something of that nature. But that question seemed to come out of nowhere. Moving her eyes towards the ground, she spoke lightly. “Im really only half demon..and no..I haven’t been with a human, nor any other race. I choose to be alone, its much easier that way...” She almost started to tell him a little bit about her past, but stopped herself, thinking it was best he didn’t know. No one needed to know. Looking up in his direction, she didn’t see his face, but it was easy to tell he was a little embarrassed. She shrugged it off though and just kept walking.

The Lost Angel
03-15-2005, 08:14 PM
"Sorry for asking such and embarrasing question i just like to be nosy its my nature"he said as he saw the shop not to far from here."If youd like to know anything about me just ask"he said thinking about what bad and good things had happedened in his past but most of it was bad.Actually probably all of it was bad.As they reached the shop it was filled with all kinds of weapons and tools for anything.Zeph checked his wallot thankfully he had alot of money left from doing some quests in his hometown."If you need anything just ask"he said and looked at some tools and then he checked his weapons he had his favorite katana his had gave him which was always in good shape and he had his special bow he had got from a special quest but he was almost out of arrows.So he got alot of tools and some arrows and stood by the door waiting for Tori."Do you need anything else?"the cashier asked looking at Zeph."No im waiting for her"he said tilting his head towards Tori.

plastic_spoon
03-15-2005, 09:37 PM
She looked through the shop. She hadn’t seen a real weapon shop in a while, so she took a while to check everything out. Tori picked up an awesome looking whip. It looked as though it could belong to a goddess. Metallic with amazingly sharp spikes at the tip. It could definitely do a lot of damage to an enemy. She admired the weapon for a long moment, but put it back in place as she looked to her own shaggy looking whip. It was old, and pretty worn out, but it was hers. She looked to the right a little and saw some really nice daggers. She already had a whip for some long range combat, but she figured she could use something in case the enemy got close to her. Picking up the matching daggers, she looked at Zeph. “You can take the price of these out of my pay later” she said as she went to the counter, placing them down. “Actually..I do have a question for you. How did you get into this business anyway? Im just being nosy, since you are letting me ask questions.” She looked to him, looking him in the eyes.

plastic_spoon
03-15-2005, 09:38 PM
OOC: this is ~illusions~ sorry i just went onto my friends sn..lols wont happen again!!

haldir-the-elven-warrior
03-15-2005, 10:13 PM
occ:sorry i havent posted im on spring break and if i dont post you know why now

The Lost Angel
03-16-2005, 05:41 AM
Zeph walked over to the counter and paid for the daggers."Well people know that im a bodyguard"he started to say.So when im not bodyguarding people ask me to do things for them"."Not to brag but people know im good seeing that i guard the king"he said tryng not to sound cocky.
ooc-sorry it was so short i barely had time

Amazon_Goddess
03-16-2005, 06:20 AM
"Deo!" Mia shouted, not only surprised to see him, but surprised to see him like that. She proped him up a bit. After that thing with the medicine women, she knew that she couldn't ask her for help. She decided it would be best to get some medical attention first. Duh! she thought to herself I have this! she pulled out the medicine she just got from th old lady. She pulled the arrowhead out of his wound and put the medcine over it. She used the medicine on his other wounds, and after she was satisfied, she picked him u in her arms. She knew he was going to need some rest, so she started to look for an inn or maybe een a hospital. She hated to ask for help, but she knew she would have to. So she put her ride aside and began asking people along the way. Finally, an older women in her 40's admitted her inside. "I am a nurse" she said. "I can help you..." The nurse was surprised to see all of Deo's wounds were nearly healed, but she said that Deo needed rest. Mia sat down next to him to watch over him. Deo....what could have happened to you?

~illusions~
03-16-2005, 04:56 PM
“A bodyguard...” She was a little surprised when he had said so, even though he looked pretty strong. Protecting royalty was definitely a hard job. Inside, she knew she was strong. After all, she was half demon, and she had been fighting her whole life. She hated fighting though. Personally, she hated violence period. But she needed money. She needed to live.

The Lost Angel
03-16-2005, 06:32 PM
After purchasing the daggers for Tori he went outside the shop and saw the other shop."Well im going to the next shop"he told Tori looking back at her.He walked next door to get some food and water.He traveled for awhile in the store until he finally found it.

~illusions~
03-16-2005, 07:29 PM
She followed Zeph out of the shop, and into the other one. “Hey..can I see them?” He gave her the daggers and she held them, admiring them again. They looked perfect, and could definitely do some crucial damage if needed. She knew that she would have to fight, sooner than she had hoped. Looking around the shop, she saw nothing of interest, and nothing she needed.

The Lost Angel
03-16-2005, 07:55 PM
Spike walked out of the store after he purchased the water and food.He saw Mia and a man passed out."Hey come on"he said and started to run."I see Mia and a man passed out"he said and looked back at Tori.

~illusions~
03-16-2005, 08:31 PM
Looking ahead, Tori saw Mia and the man in the distance and started to run after him. Hopefully they would be able to help somehow. The poor man might be at the point where she might have to use magic to save him. She hoped she wouldn’t have to though. When both of them got to the two, Tori immediately examined his wounds. “They have actually begun to heal..” she said looking up at Mia who she had figured already healed him. That was a relief to her. She hated magic. She hated being the demon that she was. “Here, you take one side and ill take the other” she said to Mia propping Deo up more. They were both able to get him to his feet. “Where is the closest place for him to rest?” It really didnt matter where he went, as long as he could sleep his wounds away. “A hospital would probably be best...” Tori didnt know anything of this town, so she had no idea if there was even a hospital here.

Zamemon
03-16-2005, 08:54 PM
Deo's eye quivered.He bolted up and screamed "HALDIR!".He stopped and looked around.He saw Mia and he looked at her."Where am I an where is haldir?" Deo asked vervously looking around.He felt a sharp pain go through him and he grasped his wound.He saw the lady and he tilted his head to the side."Who are you?" he asked her.He saw that this was defianatly not the place he had passed out in.And not once had he come consiounse did he see Hladir....where are you deo thought to himself.

Amazon_Goddess
03-17-2005, 10:42 AM
"Deo...your okay!" Mia exclaimed, then squeezed him, forgetting his wounds. "Now I don't have to dig a grave! It always gets my fingernails dirty.....hahaha just kidding..." After she was satisfied that he was okay, she whacked him hard on the back of the head, sending him flying "You idiot! Where have you been?! You and Haldir could at least tell me when you leave! I am a member of this group too you know!"

Mia hated to be left out. She always made it important to prove that she was strong. She felt that if people left her behind that would mean that she wasn't 'strong enough'. And her pride would not allow her to be weak.

"Well..." Mia said on a lighter note. "Haldir dissapeared when you did....I just thought that he might want some time to himself, but he hasn't come back..." she sighed Am I the only responsible one around here?! she thought.

"Oh yeah! This is Tori and Spike they're gonna be helping us out..." she grinned smugly "Not like I need any help of course, but I knew you and Haldir would...heehee"

~illusions~
03-17-2005, 04:01 PM
Tori watched the man, still not sure if he was alright yet. As Mia spoke of her name, she nodded. “Nice to meet you...” she looked to Mia, who had just sent poor Deo flying. “who is this Haldir he speaks of?” she started to think that maybe there was another injured one around, and then turned to Deo. “So, where did you find yourself last?” The man he spoke of could be at that place still. “Should we go search for him? Or stay here and wait?” Tori didn’t like waiting. If there was possibly someone out there that needed help, there was no way she could just sit and wait. No matter how the others reply, she was going to go out and look for him. “He is your friend...right?” Throughout her life, she really didn’t have any real friends. So the ones she did have, she treasured.

The Lost Angel
03-17-2005, 04:39 PM
He saw the man fly into the wall and shaked his head."Nice to meet you....Deo"he said walked over and shook his hand."So Haldir must be the other Elf i saw"he said memorizing what haldir looked like."Ill go look for him and see if hes ok"as he said that he went out the door insearch for the so called Haldir.

Amazon_Goddess
03-18-2005, 06:14 AM
"Haldir's the one who's mission this belongs to..." Mia said, answering Tori's question. She didn't know if there was anything wrong with Haldir or not, Deo was the only one who knew, and right now he wasn't in the right frame of mind to tell anyone anything. Mia looked over at Spike "Okay Spike, Deo came that way out of the forest" she said, pointing over at the forest "Keep traveling that way until night, if you can't find him come back. I don't need anyone else dissapearing on me...."

She looked over at Deo and sweatdropped. He was unconcious at the moment, and she was wondering if it was because she just knocked him into a coma. (lol)

Though she didn't want to admit it, she didn't want anyone of her group to get hurt. Before Spike left Mia said "If you want someone to go with you, me or Tori could go....just....be careful....okay?"

The Lost Angel
03-18-2005, 03:13 PM
"Any of ya can come with me"he said looking back."Ill be okay"he said replying to Mia."And just to let you know my name is Zeph not spike"he said and with that he walked out.He looked for Haldir for awhile it started to get dark out."Where could he have gone"he said traveling in the forest.

~illusions~
03-18-2005, 05:12 PM
She turned to Mia once again “Since you know Deo personally, im sure he would like you to stay with him instead of me..so I will follow Zeph” at that she started after him, but stopped, and without turning around, quietly said “take care..Zeph will also return safely...” and continued walking again. Catching up to Zeph, she followed a few steps behind him. Ready for anything, she kept her hands close to her daggers.

The Lost Angel
03-19-2005, 10:01 AM
Zeph knew Tori was following him but he didnt turn around.He just hoped hed find Haldir soon."If I was Haldir where would-"he didnt finish the sentence due to being shot in the shoulder.He hoped it didnt go through but it barely got through.He was surprised that the arrow went through his armor.He backed out of range and pulled the arrow out of his shoulder.He took of his shoulder armor to see if it left a wound thankfully the wound wasnt that bad.'That must be what shot Deo'he thought to himself.

Amazon_Goddess
03-19-2005, 12:09 PM
ooc- Hey I knew that your name was Zeph! But your last post b4 the 1 I posted said 'Spike' so I thought you just changed your name or something...0.o

bic- Mia nodded "Yea okay you guys have fun...And I wasn't worried or anything you know!!!" she called after them as they dissapeared into the forest. The last thing she wanted was for them to think that she actually cared....

She looked over at Deo who was resting on the floor. Well I'm no healer, but I don't think he should be sleeping on the floor.... she picked him up and threw him over her shoulder. Now where is the closest hospital? she wondered. She saw that hisw wounds were already healed, but she knew he would need some rest to regain his energy after dragging himself through the forest injured. She headed off to the eastern part of town, hoping she would find what she was looking for.......

~illusions~
03-19-2005, 03:22 PM
Tori quickly covered Zeph, as she quickly scanned her surroundings for the enemy. “Are you alright?” she asked quietly, though she had already seen his wound, which should probably heal pretty fast, unless it was a poison arrow. Up in the treetops, was a shadow. She quickly spotted it running along a thick branch, hopping the trees. She quickly put away the dagger in her right hand, and took out her whip. The shadow shot out a few quick arrows, which were easily swatted out of the sky with her whip. “Stay here for a moment..” Tori ran towards the shadow, jumping up into the treetops. She knew that both her and Zeph were at a disadvantage because they both had short range weapons. She had to go after the figure. If she could get close enough to it, her enemy would become at the disadvantage. Finally, she got close enough to attack. She needed perfect aim, because of all the trees, a whip could easily get caught to a branch, letting the enemy escape once again. It was now or never. She had to prove herself to everyone. It seemed like Zeph might have his doubts on her being a good fighter. A quick snap of her whip, and there was a cry of pain, and a few thumps as the figures body fell a few times down a branch or two. Tori wasn’t going to let him get away. She jumped down the branches he fell on quite gracefully, and landed on the branch right in front of him. She smacked him one more time with the whip, and, still having the dagger in her left hand, she stabbed it.....into the tree, making the archers shirt now stuck to it. “Too easy..” she said as she looked into the eyes of the archer. “Wait..your..” He actually looked familiar....

The Lost Angel
03-19-2005, 04:20 PM
Zeph picked up the arrow that was shot at him.He examined it and it wasnt a poison arrow.When he heard the scream he thought it might have been Tori.He ran over where he heard the scream of pain."Tori....are you okay?"he asked looking up in the branches but he couldnt see anything.

~illusions~
03-19-2005, 06:49 PM
She stood there, watching the archer, not letting her guard down. Was he really the one that was attacking people in the forest? The one that attacked Deo, Zeph, and possibly even Haldir? She didn’t want to belive it. Jacob was an old partner of hers, who she had traveled far with. He was one of her first friends. They both went their separate ways though for their own reasons. “Jake...you’re the one that just shot Deo didn’t you?” she asked in a low voice. The look in her eyes was stern. He said nothing for a moment, all he could do was look at her. They hadn’t seen each other in a long time, and this was not a good way to meet up again. “So, we meet again Tori.” he knew that she could sting like a viper, so he made no quick movement or false words. But he could see that behind her stare, she really didn’t want to hurt him. “Tell me why you are doing that to innocent people!!?” she yelled out. Jake was a bit shocked but said nothing still. She slapped him. “If you don’t talk ill kill you right here” she wasn’t going to be nice, just because she knew him. “It was a job I was hired for. I cant tell you anything about my employer though.” She took the dagger back and put her weapons away, including the whip. He brushed himself off a bit, and smiled. “I knew you couldn’t hurt me THAT much...your getting soft on me Tori. Hey, why don’t I join up with you guys?” she looked at him, and leaned into him a bit. “How bout you just leave before I change my mind on killing you..?” Jake sighed slightly “fine..have it your way..well, goodbye for now. I know we shall meet up again” and quickly took his leave, hopping lightly along the branches, until he was completely out of sight. Tori also went down to the ground, to where Zeph was. She didn’t know what to say. “Umm..that one wont be bothering us anymore. Im not sure if he was the one that attacked Deo and Haldir though...” he was probably going to be mad that she didnt finish him off right then and there, but she just couldn’t.

The Lost Angel
03-19-2005, 07:21 PM
Zeph looked in the direction the guy went wondering who he was."Shall we continue"he said still looking in the direction the guy went.As they walked on it got darker and darker by the minute soon it was so dark they couldnt tell which way they came from."We should head back"he said looking this way and that trying to figure out whhich way they came from."We will look for him in the morning"he said and jumped in a tree going to the top.When he got to the top it was a little bit clearer so he could tell which way to go.He jumped back down"Lets go"he said and led the way back to Mia and Deo.

~illusions~
03-19-2005, 09:22 PM
As they headed back to town, she was pretty quiet. She thought a lot about Jake. He was always a good friend to her. She knew that he was on the other side, which made him an enemy. But she didn’t have the guts to finish him off when she had the chance. That was a mistake. He is definitely a worthy opponent. What confused her though is that she had seen that Jake had a sword at his side, which means he could have fought her. There is always a chance that he could have not had the time to attack. But still, it almost seemed like he was holding back.
She looked to Zeph, but didn’t know how to start talking about Jake. “Jacob..Mizrahi..” the least she could do was give Zeph his name. “Next time..I don’t know if I can fight him. But he is strong, and I don’t know if you guys can hand-“ she stopped herself.

The Lost Angel
03-20-2005, 09:48 AM
"Ahhh i remember Jake"he said and looked back at her."He was my older brother"he muttered under his breath."We use to have fights to see who would be able to guard the king"he said and looked down at his feet."Are father wanted us to fight till the death but.....niether of us could let alone would kill eachother"he said and remembered there last fight."He left a huge scar on my back"he said and pictured the huge scar going down his back.

Zamemon
03-20-2005, 11:09 AM
Deo sat on his knees and rubbed the back off his head."Yes hello tori, and hello there spike" Deo stood up and held out his hand.He looked at Mia and laughed."Sorry I don't do the whole death thing it really cramps my life style if you know what I mean" He then stood and wondered."Yed In know that haldir went with me but after we were attacked I did't see him yet...I hope my fears are'nt true" Deo said darkly then he brightened up."Nope being dead does't sound like haldir.." Deo heard spike and walked towards him."I will come too since it's sort of my fault that we were attacked" Deo said remembering what had happened.He didn't like what he saw.

Zamemon
03-20-2005, 11:16 AM
OOC:Sorry my comp is slow so I am trying to kep up but I mean Zeph and I was responding to the mia post where she whacks deo and how zeph is just about to leave.

IC:Deo saw jake wonder away and he growled."So jake is your brother Zeph?" deo said curiosly."Hm I know jake...me and him were rivals in our mercenary training ground.He graduated head off me but that means nothing..." Deo said trailing off."Hmmm I wonder who would want me dead.." He muttered watching him get farther away.

~illusions~
03-20-2005, 07:46 PM
It seemed that Jake had really made a name for himself. “I’ve..known Jake for a long time, but he never really told me about his past. I had no idea he even had a brother...” It was a bit depressing knowing someone for so long, but knowing nothing about them. But that is how she is towards others too. Its just better that way. The less you know about a person, the less you care. “He’s..really not a bad guy..” why was she defending him? The truth was, she both hated him, and loved him at the same time. Which is why she left his company. “Like I said before, I don’t think I could fight him. Jake was holding back for some reason...” the thought bothered her. She looked at Deo. “So, it seems you are feeling better now, that’s good” after that, she went to Zeph. “And how are you feeling?” before he could respond, she was checking out his wound. “Not too bad..” she was beginning to like Zeph a little. At first, he was just another mercenary, like all the rest. But as she spent more time with him, she thought that she might even be able to consider him as a friend someday.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
03-20-2005, 08:54 PM
occ:im back
Dark sky came up to mia and deo then tugged mia's shirt wanting her to follow. He trotted off into the forest going east. Haldir sat at the bottom of a large tree with a arrow in his leg and right side of his chest. His eyes opened and he looked weakly around. 'Where am i,' he thought feeling the pain in his leg and didnt try to get up. All he could do was pull the arrows out of his leg and chest. They were deep but he would live for now.

Amazon_Goddess
03-21-2005, 06:21 AM
Mia pouted "Hey! How come I don't know Jake!" just as she said this she felt something tugging on her uniform "Hey--" she saw that it was Haldir's horse DarkSky. As DarkSky took off she went to follow.....

The Lost Angel
03-21-2005, 02:10 PM
Zeph went and sat down."Is that Haldirs horse?"he asked pretty sure it was but not exactly sure.'Where are they going'i thought to myself.'Maybe they found Haldir'he thought but stayed where he was.

Zamemon
03-21-2005, 03:46 PM
Deo ran close behind and soon found haldir."Haldir!" Deo yelled running to his side and looking his wounds over.They were worse than deo's had been."We need to get you out of here" Deo said watching mia coming up behind him."Mia do you still have that medicine that you got from that lady that you used on me?" Deo asked as he kept an eye on haldir.

~illusions~
03-21-2005, 08:58 PM
After she was done checking out where Zeph was injured, she let him sit down. “Your not going to follow them?” Tori looked in the direction that both Deo and Mia went to, but also didn’t follow. Two people were more than enough to take care of Haldir. She was silent as she put her long black hair into a loose braid. Waiting for them to return, she watched Zeph, though not really knowing what to say.

Negi
03-21-2005, 09:52 PM
OCC: me has been aproved so me will start...

IC: A girl with short black hair walks out of the store. She looked kind of suspicious cause her hair covered her eyes. She takes a sip of the water that she had just bought.

Amazon_Goddess
03-22-2005, 06:20 AM
"Oh sure.." Mia gets the medicine out and hands it to him "This stuff works pretty well, but it seems to take a little while to get started. You get Haldir out of here, I will go and let the others know whats going on so they don't freak out." Mia looked over at Haldir. She just looked for a moment then said "He's going to be alright...." with that she nodded towards Deo "Make sure you take care of him"

With that she ran through the forest. She really didn't worry about letting the others know about Haldir. What she really wanted was to fight whoever did this. I really hope I run into the guy who did this....I'll show him a thing or two!! She emerged from the forest and ran right into another girl with short black hair. She looks suspicious looking, and she doesn't look like she's from around here....

Rubbing her head she got up and straightened out her uniform. She flicked her pink hair over her shoulder and then blew a long bang out of her eyes. Looking over at the girl she said "So...who are you?"

The Lost Angel
03-22-2005, 02:14 PM
"Im sure they can take care of him"he said stretching."If they cant then im sure they'll tell us"he said and heard a crash."What was that"he said hearing a crash of two people.He saw in the distance Mia bumped into a girl who looked so suspicious."I wonder if she will be ok"he murmured to himself.

Zamemon
03-22-2005, 06:08 PM
Deo knodded as Mia ran off.He took the medicine and poured some on the wound.He then took a cloth out and soaked it then held it against the wound."Haldir I am sorry this is all my fault." Deo said sadly."I should have never let you come with me...I knew people were after me and I only got you hurt" Deo said sorrowfully feeling a sudden rage swell up inside him.Deo wistled loudly and his pitch black horse came.It nuzzelled him and he pulled away."Bolt I am glad your ok" Deo said stroking her then returning to Haldir.

~illusions~
03-22-2005, 08:35 PM
Tori also looked over to see Mia crash into the other girl. The girl did look a little strange, but she figured that the girl was harmless. Still, its never wise to assume something isn’t dangerous. From the distance, she watched both Mia and the girl. The other girl looked a little young, even younger than herself. Her dark bangs were strangely in her face. Still, even if the girl was of any danger, it was nothing Tori and the rest couldn’t handle. “Hmm..” she went to where Mia and the girl collided. “You alright Mia?” she said but actually looking to the girl, for any strange movements. She tilted her head a little and examined her. “Ever hear of a haircut girlie?”

Amazon_Goddess
03-23-2005, 06:18 AM
Mia snickered at Tori's comment. She looked over at her and said "Of course I am all right. I am a Queen's Knight after all!" she said pridefully. Looking back over at the girl she said "So are you all right there? Eh-heh....sorry about your water..." she said noticing the girl's water had spilt all over everywhere. She looked down at her uniform I hope this isn't dry clean only.... she thought ot herself. "Well....who are you and what brings you to this town?"

The Lost Angel
03-23-2005, 02:08 PM
I walked up to Tori,Mia,and the girl."Hey are you two ok"he asked refering to the girl more rather than Mia.He knew Mia would be ok,but he still asked anyway."Whats your name"he asked and extended his hand to pull the girl up."Mia did find Haldir"he asked still looking down at the girl and still hand his hand extended.

Negi
03-23-2005, 08:49 PM
OCC: sorry me wasnt on yesterday

BIC:She grabed his hand as he helped her up. She brushed herself off, "Oh, Im sorry...Hi my name is Nadoka. Yes I have heard of a hair cut but I like it the way it is." She brushes the hair out of her face. "I came her from a small town. I trained at the temple there. Im just a travling preistess I guess." She looked down and noticed that her arrows had fell and broke when she landed on them. "Oh no.." She bent down and picked them up.

Amazon_Goddess
03-24-2005, 06:17 AM
ooc- no prob negi n also guys i am gonna be out for spring break so it may take me awhile to post just to let you guys know! I will try my best to post tho....

bic- Mia looked over at her. "So, your a priestess huh? Well, if you want you can join us, that is, if you don't have anything better to do...." she said. She looked down at the broken arrows "Well....since I ran into you, I can go and buy you some new arrows....a Knight always repays her debts...." she said.

She then turned towards Tori and Zeph "Oh yea, Haldir's fine. He's with Deo right now, Deo will take care of him. I think Deo feels responsible for Halidir getting hurt....Did you guys find anything out when you went into the forest?"

Negi
03-24-2005, 05:25 PM
OCC: ya I will be otu for spring vacation too Im going to hawaii so i dont think ill be able to post

BIC:"Ya. I'm a priestess. I've trained since I was five." She smiles," Ya I'd like to join you guys. I kinda wanta meet this Haldir friend of yours."

~illusions~
03-24-2005, 08:46 PM
“hmph..you are much too trusting..” Tori knew of a girl that looked sweet and innocent, but was definitely someone not to trust. But, the more people joined up with them, the easier their mission will be. But then again, that also means having to protect more people as well. “Well, a priestess is always a good one to join I guess..” but Tori had her doubts about that, though she wouldn’t share her feelings about it. “Ummm nice to have you join us then little Nadoka”

haldir-the-elven-warrior
03-25-2005, 04:45 PM
Haldir shook his head at what deo said then stood up. "Deo there are things about me even the queen of medias res does not know and should remain that way," he said grabbing deo's arm and helping him up. Dark sky came trotting up and gave haldir a slight headbutt. A hawk stood on the saddle and knodded his head at haldir and deo. It had in it's talon a piece of cloth and flew to haldir's arm. Haldir looked at the cloth and said "this is a piece of cloth from the dark armies uniform they must have been the ones who ambushed us." "Lets head back to the others and check in," he said drew one of his short swords then climbed on Dark sky's back.

Zamemon
03-26-2005, 06:54 AM
Deo knodded at the hawk."She is beautiful" he said getting onto bolt.He glanced at Haldir worriedly and waited for him to show the way."Say who is the leader of the dark amry and what are they like orcs or goblins or what?" he asked tilting his head slightly to the left and drawing his broad sword he looked around worried that they might get attacked again."Its just are luck to get attacked isn't it?" he said loking at Haldir.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
03-26-2005, 10:55 AM
"The hawks a boy," he said with a chuckle because many people often make that mistake. There was no expression but hatred on haldirs face when deo asked who was leading the army. "His name has never been mention but he used to be a great king with great respect and power. But it got to his head and he wanted more then became corrupted from it. Now he wages a war that the queen is forced to fight. Many great warriors will lose their lives if we do not accomplished this mission," he said glumly. "He controls orcs, trolls, enemies of the queen, and his most deadly army of all is the inutes. Inutes are known to be a brutal as an orc but as smart as a cunning warrior. The dark king has trained some of them to be more deadly then anything on this earth. They are devil men and are not easy to kill even for a skilled warrior," haldir finished as they left the forest and saw mia talking with a girl and the others.

Zamemon
03-26-2005, 11:01 AM
"oh...sorry." he said rubbing the back of his head when he learned that the hawk was a boy.He listened intently to haldir."Inutes?Hmm aren't they a cross breed of orcs and something else like demons?" Deo said tilting his head to the right."Hard to kill?Oh great can't wait to run into these guys...it'll be a barrel full of monkeys" He said trying to lighten the mood."But in all seriousness we do have to get this mission completed or else as you said many great men and elves will lose there lives." Deo said thinking about what this war would look like.He didn't like what he saw.He shuddered and shook his head trying to get the image out.

~illusions~
03-26-2005, 06:36 PM
She spotted Haldir and Deo coming out of the forest, towards them and she waved for them to join. She wondered how long it would be before she would get to meet up with Jake again. “Jake..” she whispered his name under her breath.

Zamemon
03-26-2005, 06:44 PM
"Hey tori want to come with us?" Deo said waving."You can hop on the back of my horse" Deo said smirking."So what say you?" He said tilting to the side to see her better.Deo took a better look at her.This was the first time he had seen her straight.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
03-28-2005, 03:35 PM
Haldir looked for mia when he came out of the forest. He saw her with a girl and dark sky was intrested to find who it was. Ignoring haldirs comands to stop, Dark sky walked up to mia and the girl. "What am i going to do with you," he whispered to the horse while getting off him. "Mia, are we fully stocked on supplies and do we need to get any horses for anyone," he asked her cause he was completely lost on what was going on.

~illusions~
03-29-2005, 08:23 PM
She glanced to Deo seeing the smirk on his face. “Go with you...?” she crossed her arms and continued looking at him. “I have my own horse in the stable downtown, but if we need to leave right now ill go with you.”

The Lost Angel
03-29-2005, 08:53 PM
OOC-It's me Mishido

BIC-Zeph walked toa the stable and got his horse.He untied the reigns and pulled himself up on Raze.He yanked a little on the reigns and slowly Raze started trotting away."Im going to go ahead"he starting to trot away slowly.

Zamemon
04-02-2005, 03:23 PM
Deo threw his hands back."ok ok sorry...I don't know if we are leaving now.Aks haldir" he said pointing too him.He then turned his attention to Zeph."See you later" he said watching himpass them.

Negi
04-04-2005, 02:37 AM
OOC: Im back from vacation

IC: She turned to Tori," Do you have somthing against me or something? Because I don't want a rival. I hate fighting anoff as it is."

OOC: I noe anoff is spelled wrong im just tired

Amazon_Goddess
04-04-2005, 06:20 AM
ooc- I am bak too! And no fair Negi you got to go to hawaii! *pouts* lol

bic- Mia looked bak at Haldir "Yea of course! Its me we're talking about here so of course I got all the supplies and were ready to go!" Mia looked bak at Tori and the girl Wow these two don't seem to get along well....ah well, if theres any problems I am sure that I can handle it! she thought to herself. After all, she loved to fight

~illusions~
04-04-2005, 08:32 AM
OOC: yea Negi its not fair!! ive never been there before.

she looked to Nadoka with a straight face "rival..? you are not as good as me, therefore you cant be my rival. i can tell you are not used to being in the battlefield.." she gave her a slight grin "perhaps someday though, you might be. but until then..." she sighed and looked back to Deo. when he told her to ask Haldir. "so..when are we leaving?" she asked Haldir. she could tell that Mia was looking at her, and probably didnt like her attitude.

Negi
04-04-2005, 08:56 AM
OOC:Its totaly fare! I waited 2 yrs for that trip.

Amazon_Goddess
04-04-2005, 11:31 AM
ooc- yea yea well next time take me too okay? haha lol

bic- Amazon sighed. Even though she liked fights, she didn't really want to see these two get into it. Feeling bored and wanting to continue, she turned to Haldir "Hey we should really get going now that we got everything. I'm gonna go get my horse, you should too Tori unless you really want to ride with Deo......" she said, arching an eyebrow. Then she turned around and made her way to the stable.
She was anxious to begin to fight. This was her first major mission, and she wanted to prove herself. Even though she had earned the nickname "Amazon" for her battle prowess, she wanted to become known as the most powerful of all fighters, male and female. So, her eagerness finally catching up with her she rushed into the stable and took out her beautiful white horse and prepared to leave......

~illusions~
04-04-2005, 01:07 PM
Tori nodded to Mia before she left to the stable to get her own horse. before she left, she had given Mia a strange look, and then Deo one as well. Getting to the stable, she payed the keeper for watching over Onyx, and took her out of the stable. she patted her on the head. Onyx nuzzled her head against Tori's arm and she smiled "i missed you too" and hopped on top. she saw Mia with her horse, and waited for her.

Negi
04-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Nadoka stood there and watghed them regroup. ! "Hey wait a minute. How am I supose to go with you guys if I dont have a horse?"

~illusions~
04-04-2005, 02:13 PM
she was waiting for Mia to ask her a question, but decided to ask her at a better time. instead, she went back to where Haldir and the others were, hearing Nadoka complaining about a horse. she sighed and shook her head slowly. "Nadoka..if you dont have a horse how do you expect to travel with us?" without letting her answer she quickly said "fine..for now you will ride with me, but dont get used to it alright?" she wondered if she was making a mistake letting Nadoka ride with her, but letting her was a good way to show that she didnt hate the girl. and maybe she would get some brownie points from Mia. for some reason, she looked up to her.

The Lost Angel
04-04-2005, 02:13 PM
"Well you can ride with me i guess"he yelled back to them considering he was a distance away.Zeph stopped and turned around waiting for her answer."Well ya comin"he said trotting back to Nadoka.He sat there waiting for her to get on his horse.

Zamemon
04-04-2005, 02:24 PM
Deo tilted his head as he shot Mia an odd look as well."Hey what does that mean?" he said looking at Tori.He patted Bolt on the head."I'll never understand women" he wispered into her ear.Bolt bucked as if she were laughing."Well Nadoka find someone to ride with because you know we gotta' get going soon." he said as the sun began to set."I know these forests and they aren't to pleasant at night" he added grimly.

Negi
04-04-2005, 02:36 PM
She walks to Tori's horse and climbs on,"It's nothing personal. I'll just stick with the girls right now." She winks at him as the take off.

Zamemon
04-04-2005, 02:42 PM
Deo chuckled and looked at Zeph."Ouch shot down" he said as he trotted past him he put a hand on his shoulder."It ok" he said smirking as bolt walked right behind Onyx.

The Lost Angel
04-04-2005, 02:48 PM
OOC-Ah Negi you have to have your posts at least 4-5 sentences im sure Haldir will let you slip for now

BIC-Seeing as she went to Tori's horse he rode ahead again.He looked at the sunset'It's so beautiful'he thought to himself.He was about to go into the forest but he thought he saw something"What was that"he said to himself."Im probably imagining things"he said and trotted into the forest.After awhile of traveling in the forest he stopped and waited for the others.Suddenly out of nowhere something jumped out of a tree and knocked Zeph off of Raze.Raze let out a loud Nay and backed up a little bit.When i got up to see what knocked me down i saw...Jake.

~illusions~
04-04-2005, 08:34 PM
"hmm good choice Nadoka.." she said almost taunting Zeph as they started off. "Onyx is a million times better than any horse they might have." she looks back to Nadoka and smiles, as she pats Onyx on the head. "hey...im..ah..nevermind" she was going to apologize to her for being so rude before, but she couldnt say the right words. she was never good at mushy stuff like that.
that was when she heard Zeph's horse, and saw Jake..she rushed towards Zeph's side "are you alright?" she asked quite seriously, and kept her eyes to Jake. "take the horse..stay safe.." she said quietly to Nadoka

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-05-2005, 07:58 AM
occ:sorry everyone i've been busy again and i've only been able to check but not post

Haldir nodded to mia and whistled to Dark sky to get ready to leave. Dark sky was still following nadoka but turned around and went to haldir when he whistled. Shaking his head, haldir jumped on Dark quickly which the hawk didn't like at all. "Alright lets get going," he said nodging dark forward.
occ: and our quest begins lol

Amazon_Goddess
04-05-2005, 11:02 AM
ooc- woohoo about time haldir! lol

bic- Mia saw Tori go past her with her horse. She sensed that Tori had wanted to ask her something, but probably not at that time. She shrugged, then patted her horse "Yea your a beautiful horse yes you are!" she said "But not as pretty as me of course!" The horse huffed through its nostrils blowing her bright pink hair back "Hey what was that for! Well anyways, I bet the others are waiting lets go...."

She hopped on her horse and headed back to the others. She saw Tori riding with Nadoka and smiled, thinking I knew things would work out between them two....I'd better chock up two brownie points for Tori (lol)

Seeing everyone heading off without her she yelled "Hey wait up guys don't you know I'm like, the most important member duh!" But then she realized that something was happening up ahead Just what the heck is going on?? she thought.

~illusions~
04-05-2005, 12:08 PM
she hopped off of Onyx, leaving Nadoka in charge of her beloved horse. "Zeph stay on guard!" she went to his side on foot, whip in hand. "Jake..." she didnt know what to say to him, but she knew that she would have to fight. He looked directly into her eyes with a sligh grin

Zamemon
04-05-2005, 12:11 PM
Deo came a short time after.He had heard the noise at he saw jake.He drew his broad sword and hopped of bolt he walked up and stood near Zeph and Torie."Hmmmm so its you again?You don't quite do you?" Deo asked sounding quiet annoyed.He got ready for a fight not taking his eyes off jake for a second.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-05-2005, 01:24 PM
Haldir turned in his saddle hearing something behind him. He saw zeph was on the ground and someone he did not know was infront of him. "What's this," he whispered to himself then jumped off Dark sky and drew his two short swords as he walked. "Who is this zeph," haldir said crossing his swords behind his neck.

The Lost Angel
04-05-2005, 02:13 PM
"This is my brother...Jake"Zeph said getting up."I didnt come for you guys"jake said."I came for Zeph"jake said looking at me."What do you want"i said glaring at him."Well i came to duel you to the death for your job"he said glaring back at me.

Negi
04-05-2005, 06:14 PM
OOC: sorry it took me a while

IC: Nadoka got off too and took the reins and backed off a little. Keeping her guard up aa she backed up. She put her bow in her hand and reached back to grab an arrow. 'Oh no!' She had forgot that her arowws had broke and she hasn't got any yet. She was weaponless. She put her bow up for defense.

OOC: There you happy :p

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-06-2005, 08:55 AM
Haldir looked at the two brothers and nodded silently. "Everyone step back and put away your weapons," he said sheathing his blades while backing up slowly. Elves were known for using telepath and haldir whispered in the rest of the groups mind 'we will not allow zeph to fall, if we must come between them so be it!' Haldir was not about to let a ally fall to his brother.

Amazon_Goddess
04-06-2005, 10:57 AM
Mia rode her horse up to the group. Hopping off gracefully she brushed past the others till she was in front of them "Hey who's this guy?" she said. Then she heard someone say the name 'Jake' Oh this is the infamous 'Jake' then.... she thought to herself.

After hearing what Haldir said she was a little dissapointed, since she really really wanted to fight. Sighing she stepped back "Fine then but if he can't handle it then I definately can." she said. Even though she wasn't fighting, she still wanted to see how strong Zeph was....

The Lost Angel
04-06-2005, 02:43 PM
"Youre just going to lose like always"i said unsheathing my sword."We will see"he said unsheathing his sword.Jake charged at me as usual but this time he rolled and pushed up from the ground nailing me in the jaw with his foot.I was a little suprised by this but regained my balance none the less.I charged at him but his swung his sword sideways almost hitting and i jabbed the hilt of my sword in his stomach.Suprisingly he smirked at this and flipped me over his knee and pointed his sword at my throat."Dont move or ill kill him"he said looking down at me.Something appeared out of the woods and grabbed Jake but before it grabbed him he stabbed his sword in my stomach leaving it there.I just let my head fall to the ground and closed my eyes.

~illusions~
04-07-2005, 10:15 AM
Her eyes went wide as she saw her team member fall to the ground, stabbed by the man who used to be her partner. “STOP” she yelled, as she rushed towards Jake, whip already switched with her new daggers. She stepped in front of Zeph, to protect him. She hoped that someone would tend to his wound. She would cover him. “What...what are you doing..?” her voice became soft, and almost scared sounding. Jake’s sword was dripping with his brothers blood, and he had a sly grin on his face, as he now looked at Tori who was standing in front of him. “Like I said, I was only here to have a little duel with my brother there. You are none of my concern Tori, now back off.” she stayed looking directly into his eyes. “I cant...Jake...you’ve gone mad..” for once, she was showing emotion, as a tiny teardrop streaked down her cheek.

Amazon_Goddess
04-07-2005, 11:05 AM
Mia stared blankly as all of this was going on. She watched as Tori stepped in front of Zeph. She was surprised to see Tori so emotional as a single tear streaked down her cheek. Maybe she had feelings for this guy once? But I don't think Tori would fall for some whacko-nut-job like this guy would she? she thought to herself.

Realizing that Zeph's wounds needed attention, she nudged Nadoka "Now it's your turn Nadoka. Your a Priestess right? Don't you have some healing abilities?" She knew she could just use that healing-creme she got from the old lady, but she wanted to see what Nadoka could do. Besides, why waste it?

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Haldir ran over to zeph and saw that he was bleeding badly. "Here take your sword back," he said sliding the sword smoothly out of zeph to cause less pain and threw it. The sword stabbed straight through jakes right leg and pinning to the ground. Haldir quickly covered the wound with a thick cloth to prevent lose of blood. He waited for the others to help him with the wound.

Negi
04-07-2005, 05:40 PM
"Yes I do have those powers. Its gonna take a lot out of me though." She runs over to Zeph. She put her hands over his wounds. Her hands glowed a bright blue as his wounds dissappered. "Ok, all better. Im done." She passes out right on Zeph.

OOC: YAY I get to have a break lol

The Lost Angel
04-07-2005, 05:57 PM
Zeph got up a little dazed and looked around.He saw Nadoka on his lap and Tori in front of him.Zeph got up holding Nadoka and put her on his horse."Shall we continue"he said looking back at everybody.When he looked at Jake he had somewhat of a frown and smile.He hopped on his horse."We cant waste much time"he said and started to trot off.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-07-2005, 08:52 PM
Haldir nodded to zeph to see he was alright and whistled to dark sky. "Oh jake good luck getting that sword out of your leg and the ground," he said jumping onto Dark sky. Dark sky snorted at jake as he passed by him and it is unwise to get a pure sutarian stallion mad. The hawk, look rather happy now that they were moving again. "We must ride out of this forest before dark for there will be spies from the dark army in about," he said moving dark sky forward.

Amazon_Goddess
04-08-2005, 06:27 AM
"Ack!" Mia said as Nadoka passed out Well it wasn't like I wanted her to pass out to do it! she thought. hopped onto her horse to follow them. She took a quick look back at Jake. If it had been my fight, he wouldn't be living. But he'll be back I'm sure, and next time Zeph will have to be able to finish the job....

~illusions~
04-08-2005, 11:26 AM
Tori stood there for a while, watching Jake struggle to get the sword out of his leg. the others were already getting on their horses, Nadoka was already on her own horse. "Jake..." she whispered under her breath. he didnt look at her, almost like he was ashamed of himself for loosing. she was glad they spared his life, and only caused a minor wound. "you guys go on ahead..." i will catch up with Nadoka in a moment." she didnt have to worry about Nadoka doing anything, since for the moment she had passed out from the healing. she went to Jake, and helped him with the sword. being a half-demon, she had some magic. she placed her own hands over Jake's leg and healed his wound. then she just got up and got on top of Onyx, and rode away, catching up with the others.

Amazon_Goddess
04-08-2005, 11:33 AM
Mia looked back and saw Tori going back to Jake What is she doing? she wondered. She knew it was dishonorable to pry, so she went along with the others, trying not to pay attention. Besides, Tori can handle herself... she was relieved to see Tori back with the group. She gave her a sideways glance. "I'm guessing you forgot something huh? Well, was there something you wanted to ask me earlier or no?"

~illusions~
04-11-2005, 06:50 AM
she looked to Mia and shook her head "no..it was nothing.." after a slight sigh, she spoke again, bringing her horse close to Mia's so no one else would hear. "do you ever think..i could be like you?" it was hard for her to do all this mushy talk to anyone, since she was only half human, and she never really grew up around many others. Jake was the only one she could really trust, and seeing him acting the way he was made it so she thought she shouldnt trust anyone anymore. she was having trouble even trusting Mia and the others. "i mean..you are brave, and smart..and funny.." Tori was completely sincere with her words.

Amazon_Goddess
04-11-2005, 10:09 AM
ooc- hey pplz Haldir is gonna be outta town he told me to tell u guys -.0

bic- Mia blushed at Tori's words. She was a bit surprised that someone actually looked up to her, and she was very flattered. But Tori's question concerned her a little. Aren't you happy with the way you are Tori? she wondered to herself. It was amazing how close the little group had gotten in just a day. She was already fond of Tori as a sister.

"Well, thanks Tori...but isn't one of me already too much?" she said with a slight laugh "Besides, I already like you just the way you are. I know I can depend on you any time." She could tell Tori wasn't very comfortable talking about this, so she said "And Tori...you can trust me anytime you need someone to talk to...you have an Amazon's word"

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-11-2005, 12:43 PM
occ:thank you amazon but i just got back everyone
Haldir could not help but over hear the conversation between tori and amazon. It made him smile slightly hearing such incouraging words that are so true about amazon. He was really surprised that she wanted to learn from amazon. 'This should be intresting,' he thought to himself as he listened. He stopped listening when the wind picked up and the hawk was acting up badly. "What is wrong," he said noticing something was very wrong.

~illusions~
04-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Tori smiled. "thank you Mia..you are very kind. true kindness that you have is hard to come by. honestly..." she looked away a little "not many have truely been kind to me. i suppose thats my fault, for being the way i am. but..." she shook her head once Haldir came to them. "if you dont mind, ill be watching over the little girl Nadoka from now on.." she said to Haldir, meaning she would protect her from harm. she noticed that she was starting to trust both Mia and Nadoka more, but she will have to work on the trust of the men in the group still.

Amazon_Goddess
04-14-2005, 10:43 AM
"Eh-heh well, I'm not that kind....you'd be surprised how mean I can be....eh-heh...." She said, half smirking, half blushing. "Anyways, I'm glad you'll be watching over Nadoka....I wonder how old she is? I'm 17, but she looks younger than me....Anyways Tori, I'm sure you'll be a great big sis to Tori....someone for her to look up to..."

~illusions~
04-14-2005, 01:00 PM
Tori's eyes opened up a little more than usual "a..sister?" she looked down to Nadoka, then back to Mia. "im a bad example to children...but..how old is she i wonder? do you think she can handle the danger we will be in?" she was starting to get a bit concerned for Nadoka.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-14-2005, 01:25 PM
"If she cant handle it at least she is asleep right now," haldir said drawing a sword and sending the hawk off. "We are being tracked, I can feel it in the wind and the way my hawk was acting," he said so that he wouldn't have to answer any question. He was unfortunatly right for a dark presence was near by watching in the safety of the shadows. In the distance crows were cowing as if warning them to stop and turn back. It was now becoming dark and danger lurk around every corner. "We will stay under this tree's roots," he said pointing toward a large and old tree which had over time been lifted by its roots. A large underground cave , most likely made by passing travelers seeking shelter from many terrors.

~illusions~
04-14-2005, 01:39 PM
Tori watched as the hawk flew by, back into the sky unseen. "under tree roots..?" she looked to Haldir a bit strangely. she was curious to see how he had found the cave so easily, to her it was hidden. it seemed that though she was a good fighter, Tori had much to learn about the wilderness. "can our horses fit through?" she examined the opening of the cave below.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-14-2005, 09:01 PM
"Yes, the cave is was made to take in caravans that traveled through here," he said riding down it the cave. "Duck down so you don't hit your head when you enter," he added after disappearing into the cave. It seemed a endless black void in the earth but haldir only kept going. There in the darkness a light of a torch filled every corner. Chests, barrels, and wooden crates lined the cave wall and at the end were rooms and a small desk infront of them. The dwarf which had been with haldir when he was attacked fled to this cave. "Well i'll be beardless dwarf, haldir you finally got here. "Blanden you survived," haldir said hopping off his horse.

~illusions~
04-15-2005, 01:05 PM
she looked into the cave as Haldir disappeared into it. "well..." she looked behind her to check on Nadoka, making sure she was secure on the horse. she held onto her a little bit, then looked to Mia "Alright then Mia, ill go first, you follow me..i suppose" she nodded once and turned forward again. into the cave she went, ducking her head like Haldir said, until she found Haldir again. "hmm..." she looked around a bit.

Amazon_Goddess
04-18-2005, 06:15 AM
"Oh yea sure thing Tori...." she watched as Tori and Nadoka went into the tunnel. "Well, here goes..." she went into the tunnel after them. "Ewww...." she said as she entered, noticing all the crates and stuff around. "......It looks like a fat dwarf was living here.....ack!" she saw Blanden, and nearly fell off her horse. "Eh-heh...not to say thats a bad thing....." she sweatdropped anime-style. "Well, er....shouldn't we get going?" she said, changing the subject....

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-18-2005, 06:48 AM
Blanden laughed at what amazon said and replied "aye we dwarfs take great pride in being this way." "Just dont talk about his beard they take it very seriously," haldir added slidding off dark sky. "Amazon we cant leave until morning the enemy has many allies in its services and it is too dangerous to travel at night," he said looking at her then turned around.

Amazon_Goddess
04-18-2005, 06:55 AM
"Awww c'mon Haldir I can take 'em out easy!" she said, but she knew it would be best to avoid confrontation. "oh okay fine....then we...." she looked around "Have to sleep here?" she asked. She sighed, knowing the answer. "Well, lets set up camp then....I guess......." she hopped off her horse and unloaded some stuff. "Well, hopefully by the time we wake up tommorow, Nadoka will be up....."

~illusions~
04-18-2005, 10:11 AM
Tori, still being on her horse, nodded. "looks like we wont be having anymore fun tonight then.." she sighed as she hopped off her horse. she checked to make sure her weapons were in place. just because Haldir and Mia were friends with this Blandon creature, doesnt mean she will like him too much. she took Nadoka off Onyx, holding her like a mother would hold her newborn child. "hope shes going to be alright.." she thought to herself. "Is anyone going to watch the enterance for any enemies tonight? i dont mind taking the first watch"

Amazon_Goddess
04-18-2005, 10:22 AM
She noticed Tori carring Nadoka, a slight smile crossed her face. She set up her stuff, then tied her horses rains around a stalagmite. When Tori asked who would go on watch, she sadi "Woohoo I will!" and raced for the cave entrance. Anything to get outta here... She thought, looking around at the messy cave. Besides, if theres trouble, I would really like to handle it! She thought happily, the idea of fighting kept her from dying of boredom. She sat in the cave entrance, looking up at the moon, thinking about her past....

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-19-2005, 01:09 PM
Haldir watched as amazon left the cave to guard the entrance. "Are the rooms ready blanden," he asked the dwarf turning back to him. "Aye you two young ladies can have the best room and haldir you might want to take a blanket to the young guard who ran off," blanden said taking tori to a door and opening it. It led into a room with wooden floors and two beds with fresh pillows and blankets. Haldir took a blanket and started up to the entrance of the cave. "Mia you really dont have to stay up here there is a bed calling your name," he said rapping the blanket around her then sat next to her.

~illusions~
04-19-2005, 06:27 PM
Tori sighed a little when Mia ran to the outside of the cave "i shouldnt have asked her.." she really wanted to get out of the cave as well. hearing about the room, she took a few belongings along with Nadoka and took her to the room. she looked around "this is nice...?" she mumbled a little and placed Nadoka down on one of the beds, covering her up with the blanket. "sweet dreams little one.." she whispered as she brushed some hair out of her face, and went to get herself changed. Tori made herself at home. it really wasnt as bad as she thought it was going to be. at least it didnt smell too bad in this room. the rest of the cave smelled kind of old...

The Lost Angel
04-19-2005, 06:56 PM
Spike sat in the main room of the cave with a disgusted look on his face."Why do we have to sleep here"he said to himself.He closed his eyes trying to fall asleep as fast.He fell asleep after awhile of boredness.

~illusions~
04-20-2005, 07:45 AM
Tori tried to get some sleep herself. after a while though, she gave up. This place wasn't that comfortable, and it still smelled funny. She turned back and forth, but after an hour of not falling asleep, she sat up in bed. “I think ill go for a walk...” she thought to herself as she slowly got up out of bed, checking on Nadoka first, then exiting the room. Tori took a look around the cave, but found nothing interesting. She walked around for about 15 minutes before going back into the bedroom. She was going to check up on Mia, but she figured she would just send her back off to bed anyway. Tori went back to her bed, and stayed awake, just laying there.

Kaven
04-21-2005, 03:54 AM
SNAP! The sound of breaking branches filled the air. No, Kaven wasn't letting the enemies know of his existence, but was setting his trap. After he figured he had made enough noise, he leaped to the shelter of a tall tree. He was close enough to see the cave entrance and the two guards but to guarded by the brush to be seen. But the two guarding the cave weren't the only company, for he could feel someone else, maybe even more than someone. Kaven brought up his bow and readied himself to take out his target, or maybe more than his target.

Sarge
04-21-2005, 11:01 AM
I slowly walk through the forest, stumbling over rocks. "Usually I can see clearly in the dark but I'm having some trouble cause this forest is dark." I hear a snap out in the horizon. "What was that?"I keep walking grabbing onto trees trying not to get hurt. "I guess I will go check out the noise."

Kaven
04-22-2005, 11:16 AM
Kaven smirked as someone fell into his trap. He reached down to his leg holster and pulled out a bloody dagger. He aimed it down at victim of his next kill. With all his might, he threw the dagger. There was a problem with his aim though. As soon as the dagger left his hand, he had managed to slip on the mossy branch, throwing off the dagger by atlesast an inch. He cursed under his breath and looked down to see that the dagger was stuck into the tree right beside Dante.

Sarge
04-22-2005, 11:27 AM
I turn to my side in confusion. "wow that was close to me there" I look up at the direction which the dagger came from. "Hey! watch it!" I jump up and kicks off a tree and to another. I look out and I see a cave and some dim light. "Well that must be the place I was told to go to" I change my attention back to the man. "Where are you show yourself!"

Kaven
04-22-2005, 12:13 PM
Kaven grunted silently. He had been found. "Never. You aren't my target but if you get in my way again, you won't be alive for long." After speaking, he flipped to another tree so his voice couldn't be followed. "Now, what business do you have here? Should I consider you a ally or an enemy?" He double-sided axe was in his hands, just in case he was communicating with a dangerour foe.

Sarge
04-22-2005, 12:43 PM
"Consider me an ally. My business here is I was told by a hermit that if I came here I would find somone who knew of my family. Otherwise I am tired an I mean you no harm if you do show yourself." I look around at the tree he thought to him self :hes good I havn't seen this kind of movement since my village long ago:

Kaven
04-23-2005, 06:29 AM
Kaven took a step to the right, now in the moonlight. There was really no point in him showing himself, for the only part of him that wasn't covered was his eyes. The rest was dressed in black and covered behind a long cape. Once he had been seen he instantly shot back into the darkness. "Help me into the cave. Cause a distraction of some sort. I have someone to meet in there." He mumbled as he dived to the ground and retrieved his dagger.

Negi
04-23-2005, 10:59 AM
Nadoka woke up with a wierd feeling. She looked around her and realize where she was. then she looked at Tori and noticed she was awake. "Tori..." She wispered, "There are people outside. They dont seem friendly."

Sarge
04-23-2005, 01:00 PM
I slowly walk up to the opening of the cave hoping to see someone. I yell out "HELLO! ANYONE THERE?" I stood there in confusion "wait" clears throat " azareth mera tono. There!" I sit down waiting for someone to walk up."

Negi
04-23-2005, 01:12 PM
Nadoka hears the man and gets up. She grabs her bow and walks to the entrance. "Who are you?" She says walking up to the man. "And what do you want?" She walked out of the cave and put a barrier around the enterance.

Kaven
04-23-2005, 02:30 PM
Kaven let out a smug laugh as he looked at the barrier. As a dark elf, he could dispel it, but it would take time that he didn't have. He quickly hid his weapons and walked up toward the cave entrance. "What do you think you're doing Dante?!" He winked at him and continued, "You've disturbed these people's rest! What have I told you about that? Yeah you remember, that's one mistake to many. Now you die." He pulled out his axe and aimed it right at him.

Negi
04-23-2005, 02:41 PM
"You cant kill him!" She said blocking him. "He couldn't of woken me up when I was already awake! Just tell me what you people want...." She stopped. 'I have a wierd felling about this. I sense something wrong.'[I] "...but I cant promise i will help you."

Tiggit
04-23-2005, 02:42 PM
Waching scilently from the shadows, a lurker portres the out come of the soon to be battle between the elf and the half demon. As the elf lunges at the demon, Seth emerges from his hiding place, and phazes in the demons shadow and whispers in his ear "you shall not die tonight" then pulls the demon into the woods and to safty. before the demon could speek, the shadow vanished.

there i made my entrance to this thread, i hope i didnt do anything wrong....

Kaven
04-23-2005, 02:55 PM
Kaven smirked yet again. His traps were so easily fallen into. As she went to block him, he quickly swung around and grabbed her, his dagger at her neck. "Dispel the barrier or, well, you know what will happen." He kept his eyes on the shadows, for he could feel a strong power within them.

Tiggit
04-23-2005, 03:00 PM
miles away from the battle, Seth watched. they now knew of his presence, this would be a good thing in the long run. but for now he would have to wait. the barrier was the one thing he could not get through. his sudden apperince might stall it from being dispelled. he must wait.

Negi
04-23-2005, 03:10 PM
"How about this. You tell me what you are going to do after I do it, and then I might consider it." She suggested. 'He is an elf. I can sense it.' She smirked. "but then again why do you need me when you can do it yourself? Just because I look inocent doesn't mean I am. I can sense your are an elf."

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-23-2005, 03:16 PM
Haldir looked at dante with alittle confusion but relized something was wrong when nadoka walked out. He drew his bow fast with an arrow cocked seeing another man in black. When he stroke at the other man, haldir quickly drew his arrow and shooting the man behind the ankle into the ground. "Dont move unless you want one in you brain," haldir said drawing another arrow aiming in between his eyes.

Kaven
04-23-2005, 03:18 PM
Kaven grasped the arrow stuck in his ankle and ripped it out. He winced from the pain but quickly muttered a healing charm. He jumped backward and pulled out his own bow. "Why don't we see who's the better shot? I just need to see someone inside."

Sarge
04-23-2005, 03:26 PM
I concentrate and appear in front of Negi I grab her and disappear into darkness behind haldir.I look at her and say as I bow. "Hello ma'am I am Dante and I am very sorry for disturbing you. But I was sent here by a wise man named Sparda he told me that I would find someone here that would help me on my journey."

Negi
04-23-2005, 03:26 PM
"Haldir!" She said hapily as he pinned the elf. Then she was grabbed by the other guy. "And you need me why?" she said a little freaked out.

OOC: my charactors name is Nadoka

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-23-2005, 03:35 PM
Haldir looked at him and said "you asked for it!" He quickly fired his arrow at his bow. The arrow hit is mark, the bow string, snaping it in half. Haldir was an expert with a bow after more then thousands of years of experince. "Surrender or face a quick death," haldir said drawing another arrow.

Kaven
04-23-2005, 03:42 PM
Kaven frowned. His bow was now useless. Or was it? He grabbed it at the end and smacked Haldir with it. Once he had a moment, he retreated deep into the woods where he wouldn't be followed. He would stay here until he had a new plan, which wouldn't take him long to think up.

Sarge
04-23-2005, 03:45 PM
"ahh I see but he told me I would find a group in a forest that would help me on my journey on finding my family and left over buildings or materials. But he specifically gave me names Haldir,Negi and I cant remember " I grab my head and rub "ayah! Im sorry but could you explain to me who that man was attacking me I felt him earlier and I talked to him too but he threw a knife at me. I did not like that but he said he was after someone here to kill really."

Tiggit
04-23-2005, 03:47 PM
not long after kaven hid in the woods, the entity that took the demon into the woods appered behind him saying "you will open the barrior or will die a horrible death" kavin looked around at the sudden apperence of the lurker. do not fear, i am an ally.

Kaven
04-23-2005, 03:56 PM
"You're an ally? What shall I call you?" Kaven continued to look around. "In order for me to open the barrier, I need you to take care of Haldir temporarily. I need to be close to it to dispel it." He looked back toward the cave where the barrier still stood. "So, do we have a deal? You take care of Haldir and I'll get us both into the cave."

Negi
04-23-2005, 03:59 PM
OOC: once again Nadoka get it through your head....

BIC: "He is an elf. Most likely a dark one, but I dont think that he was here to hurt anyone unless he would have forced me to despell that barrier. Instead he let me go." She stoo there wondering what this mans journey was.

Tiggit
04-23-2005, 04:05 PM
"You're an ally? What shall I call you?" Kaven continued to look around. "In order for me to open the barrier, I need you to take care of Haldir temporarily. I need to be close to it to dispel it." He looked back toward the cave where the barrier still stood. "So, do we have a deal? You take care of Haldir and I'll get us both into the cave."yes i am an ally to all people of this world. you may call me Seth, Guardian of orisee. i must get through the barrior. i am the presence you scenced earlier. i am suprized you are strong enuff to scence me. most cannot.

Kaven
04-23-2005, 04:54 PM
Kaven gripped his dagger and took a step towards the cave. "I need Haldir taken care of first. Just hold him or something, I just need five seconds on the barrier. But if Haldir pulls up that bow I'm as good as dead."

Tiggit
04-23-2005, 05:00 PM
haldir is not a problem. he will not aim at you. before kavin could answer Seth vanished.

Sarge
04-24-2005, 11:45 AM
"I mean no harm I'm a peaceful man in search of what might be left of my family. Excuse me Nadoka may I ask you something?" as I stood there I felt something " Nadoka there's something approaching!" I jump up and disappear. I jump onto a branch and look out. " I yell down something approaches Nadoka!"

The Lost Angel
04-24-2005, 12:10 PM
OOC-Im going to quit im not too active and important in this rpg so i bid you ado have fun!!!

Negi
04-24-2005, 12:29 PM
OOC: Ok Lost Angel

BIC:"I know I can feel it too." She stood her ground. 'Something is troubling me' Then she felt it. She got a shocked look on her face. 'My barrier is weakening. That elf.' She started to look around for him. 'He has to be close.' She went through her barrier. 'If he brakes my barrier I can still fight.' She started to chant a spell to make it stronger.

Sarge
04-24-2005, 12:44 PM
I jump down to Nadoka " Here let me help you. AHHHH!" I chant words and my sword glows and a beam of red light shoots out and hits here barrier making it stronger. "There the demonic aura won't break easily it will take some time to take down. If you need my help just say so I can hear you." I jump back in to the trees looking out.

Amazon_Goddess
04-25-2005, 11:21 AM
ooc- Hey 'The Shadow' you cannot control other peoples characters! Not to be mean or anything, your a good rpg'er but you can't say how other characters will react to what you say, because that means that they can't rp their own character cuz your doin it for them.....thankies -.0

Also, I know I missed alot, so I will try and catch up.....x.x

bic- Mia had been asleep, but suddenly she heard alot of voices. She appeared next to the others just in time to see soem guy run off in the woods after being hit by Haldir's arrow. "Awww man! No No No!!!!" she said angrily "I wanted to fight!!!" she pouted.

She noticed some new guy chanting with Nadoka. Man...I am never falling asleep again! Not only is Nadoka finally awake, but some new guy is here too! Before she could ask who he was, she noticed some guy show up by Haldir Sheesh more people! she thought.

"Hey just who the heck are you?!" she said, looking at him distrustfully.

Sarge
04-25-2005, 11:30 AM
I jump from down from the tree and look at her. "I am Dante Uzamaki of Toriyoko. I was sent here by a wise man by the name of Sparda. He said and I quote Dante now that you have reached me you must go deep into the forest east of here and you should come across a cave and some people in it they should be able to help you on your quest now farewell Dante: Now I hope I'm clear enough for you" I bow in respect "But I mean no harm"

~illusions~
04-25-2005, 01:46 PM
She had watched Nadoka get up from her bed and go outside. a few moments later, she followed. Tori stood there, in view but un-noticed by everyone. she had almost no idea on what was going on. being a half demon, she somehow senced a strange presence around, but could not feel where it was being concentrated to. "hmm..interesting.." was all Tori whispered to herself as she continued watching. she should have rushed in to help Nadoka and the others, but for some reason, she figured she would sit back, and watch the "fun" for a while. she wanted to see how the others would fight without her, to see if they could handle themselves.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-25-2005, 04:36 PM
"Me a savior you must have the wrong elf im only on a journey to save my queen and country and how can i trust you when you are helping the man who tried to kill nadoka," haldir asked throwing his bow on the ground and drew his two short swords. Not many people knew anything about his short sword except they were blessed by the queen. "Never will i let anyone harm a member of this group," he said looking into the forest. He started muttering some ancient language and a mist formed around his swords. "NOW COME OUT AND FIGHT ME ASSASIN," haldir yelled and one of the swords went up in flames and the other had a icy look about it.

Amazon_Goddess
04-26-2005, 11:24 AM
Mia nodded to Dante "Yea....sure I guess I get what your saying....but I'm not sure how we can help you....if you want to join though, you'd better talk to Haldir. And you'd better have good intentions...." she pierced his gaze with her steely yellow eyes, a fierce, intimidating expression in them. She held his gaze, then turned around. She paused, then turned back around to face him, her cold expression replaced by a warm smile. "One more thing....thanks for saving Nadoka...." Then she walked over by Haldir.

"Ooooh..." Mia muttered as she saw Haldir draw his swords. She could feel an odd aura around them. It must be some elf magic or something... she thought. She noticed Tori was still in the cave, but she figured that she wanted to be there. I know Tori wouldn't hide from a fight if it involved her friends, she's probably just waiting for when she's needed...

Mia looked into the woods, wondering who Halidr was calling out to, and if the guy was even still there...

Sarge
04-26-2005, 11:41 AM
I look at Amazon "aye I understand I do have very good intentions. I'm searching for what might be left of my family." My head droops down and pull out my sword. The demonic aura surrounds it giving off a red glow. My eyes turn solid red with black pupils. The demonic aura surround my body making my red trench coat start to flap. I walk up next to Haldir and look out into the forest. " I am gonna run out there."

Kaven
04-26-2005, 03:19 PM
Kaven's new plan was now underway. The first and second steps would be easy, but the third wouldn't be. It's not that he enjoyed his job, but it was a living. Not an honest one, but a good one. He pulled up his dagger and began a small chant. The ancient inscriptions on it began to glow green. He released the dagger which now floated in mid air. "Puncture the barrier." Once the dagger had it's instructions, it flew extremely fast into the barrier, opening a semi wide hole. Once it was made, the dark elf ran as fast as he could through the hole before it closed. As soon as he landed inside he placed his hands on the inside of the barrier, turning it solid black with negative energy. He turned to the cave and caught his dagger. He had fifteen minutes before the barrier could be broken or entered.

EDIT: OOC: Oops, I forgot about that. =].

haldir-the-elven-warrior
04-26-2005, 05:41 PM
"Give me one good reason why i should let you through and i just might," haldir said standing infront of the cave entrance. "One sentence and you may pass and apologize to nadoka," he said tightening his grip incase he denied his offer. His right sword was wreathed in flames but did not burn him. His left was a pale blue with a soft white aura.

Negi
04-26-2005, 06:11 PM
OOC: Spike quite O.o

BIC: Nadoka fell back. 'He broke through my barrier and turned it against me.' She sat there on the ground. 'How do I get through now?' She got up. "Haldir! He got through. I couldn't keep him back, and I can't get through now." She walked over to the tree Dante was in. "Dante I think we are going to need your help."

Sarge
04-26-2005, 09:27 PM
" Of course" as I said standing next to Haldir. I walk over to Nadoka. I chant some words and this demonic aura surrounds us. "Now what I want you to do is focus on an energy" Hands her my demonic blade. I kneel down and I draw an alchemy circle. I plant my hands down and the barrier gets stronger. " I want you to chant the strongest spell you know and stab the blade into the ground m'kay?"

~illusions~
04-27-2005, 02:28 PM
Tori could still feel a a strange presance strongly. she was still attempting to figure out where it was coming from. "it seems they still dont need my help..so i better not show myself until i know where all of the enemies are. i might be able to catch it offguard...just wait a little longer.." she was thinking. Tori grasped the end of her whip and waited.

mioku
04-27-2005, 02:48 PM
Waz-up I am looking for people to join my party but I need money so if you would could you donait or would you please join my party so peace up a town later my homie g dawgs! Beam me up Scotty ............... Fine Ill just walk!!!!

Amazon_Goddess
04-28-2005, 11:37 AM
ooc- Hey Loser don't spam!!!! Now no one will help you w/ your party! If you want to ask for money, pm people! So peace out to you g n never come bak! sheesh....

N yea Nadoka it's a shame he quit, but I guess he just wasn't feelin it anymore...

bic- Mia stared straight into the woods. She heard Nadoka and Dante talking about the barrier. She was surprised at all the demonic auras she sensed. She took a couple of steps forward.

She kept her eyes fixed forward, telling everyone "Hey...I'll take care of this guy...the guy trying to get through the barrier...." she was very confident, her pride forced her to do her best. She rested her blade on her shoulder, flicking her pink hair back. "Okay lets go mystery man! That is, if your not afraid to take on a girl!" (yea thats right Kaven I'm talkin to you!)

~illusions~
05-03-2005, 02:59 PM
OOC: what happened? did this rp die? just because other RP's are going on, doesn't mean we have to ignore this one. it gets boring like that...

haldir-the-elven-warrior
05-03-2005, 07:13 PM
occ:Im waiting for kaven to answer because he hasnt replied to either to me or amazon. He might be busy and dont give up hope illusion but thanks for caring for my rp i really appreciate (or however you spell it) it.

Amazon_Goddess
05-04-2005, 10:55 AM
ooc- I was feelin the same way cuz no one replied to my post for a loooong time. But I am glad that at least you guys haven't given up on the RP....lets just hope those new guys haven't either, cuz their the ones holdin us up....I'll keep checkin up tho ^.0

~illusions~
05-06-2005, 02:18 PM
OOC: yes i keep checking up on it too..i swear if this RP gets held up im gunna kick some butt!! lol and yes im glad to see im not the only one that feels this way

Negi
05-06-2005, 08:26 PM
OOC: Well i have been checking up but i don't know what I am waiting for since I can post...shoot! i have been a bad girl. >.<

BIC: "Um...ok..." Nadoka grabed the blade. 'Damn this is heavy, but I can still pick it up. Now, the strongest spell I know for barriers.' She chanted something really wierd then stuck the sword into the ground. A red circle suronded her and the sword. 'This has never happened before. What's happening?'

Kaven
05-08-2005, 04:29 PM
OOC: Um... Kaven already made it through the barrier... BTW, I apologize for my absence.

IC: Kaven ran down the main hall. He looked around as he ran, seeing no one anywhere. What to do now? His target must have already left. There was now no way he'd make it out of the cave alive, for at its entrance, there were skilled warriors, just waiting for him. But they would show him mercy for not harming anyone, wouldn't they? Meanwhile, at the entrance of the cave, the barrier slowly began to fade.

Amazon_Goddess
05-10-2005, 11:32 AM
Mia looked around frantically. Just where did that Kaven guy go?! she wondered. She knew she had just sensed his energy come through the barrier. Suddenly, when Nadoka used that sword, she felt a powerful energy and whirled around to look at her. "Nadoka? Whats going on?" she asked, wondering if she was okay.

But just then she sensed Kavens presence inside the cave Oh crud that dirty baka must have gotten past me! then she remembered Oh shoot! Toris still in there!

Sarge
05-10-2005, 12:36 PM
"AHHHH!" energy surges through the ground and into me and Nadoka. I grab the blade and the dark aura comes out more leaking continously into me. "AHHHH!!! no the demonic aura is leaking more than normal I may change again." All of a sudden the aura surrounds my body and some around Nadoka. My body transforms into dark black armor and horns come out the top of the helmet electrcity runs across my body and bounces off the barrier. " This was not suppose to happen!"

Sarge
05-25-2005, 06:53 PM
"I slowly lower my self down holding the blade which transformed in the process of my changing the eye on the blade stares around " I shall never change again my feelings got in my way my master tried to make me not go this way cause im strong either way" : YOU WON'T KEEP ME IN HERE: SPARDA!!!!! I WILL PREVAIL AGAINST YOUR EVIL: "Never" I laugh demonicly.