PDA

View Full Version : Apa Khabar Semua? Selamat Berkenalan!

Ashminigun
02-06-2005, 08:39 PM
translation>>> Hi everybody! Nice to meet you all

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/myself.png

That's conclude the lesson in Malay Language... Opss, sorry Let me introduce myself. My name is Ashminigun <can't you the real name here> I come from land called Malaysia <don't know where check your bulky atlas, in South East Asia below Thailand and above Singapore> I'm average anime fans and like to appreciate anime as animation with certain message <whatever it's politic, war, love, reflect to current issue or etc.> and not a cartoon... 'bout me self can't tell you much but i like to make firends with very one http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/cool.gif so goodbye for now Jangan biarkan diri anda diselubungi miisterii...

translation>>> don't let yourself shrouded in mystery....

Cypher
02-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Welcome to the forums, foreign newbie.

-Silver

KazeSniper
02-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Welcome to the board. Have fun, read the rules, and don't spam.

Ami~chan
02-06-2005, 10:11 PM
'Ello noob! I hope you have fun, and post alot. But DONT spam!! I capitalized that so you would know its importance. Well, watch for the cannibal (a terribly nice person she is though) and stay a long time. I look forward to seeing you around!
*steals blanket* Since you are a noob...
(yay! 600th post!!)

MysticMoonGirl
02-07-2005, 06:17 AM
Hi. Welcome to the forums. I hope you have fun here. I know where malaysia is. I like making firends to plus having pen pals is awesome. Have fun post lots obey the rules and you will be ok. If you need anything or want to chat or need a friend I am just a private message away. Laters. *waves* Hope to hear from you.

Myrra
02-07-2005, 07:22 AM
Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Bienvenidos, Beinvenuto & Welcome to AF

Sorry, all I know are European based languages.

I hope you will have fun and stay for a long time.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Lady Dragon
03-03-2005, 11:31 AM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask