PDA

View Full Version : What magic girl (or boy) would you be?

Ami~chan
02-04-2005, 09:58 PM
I'm sure many of us have wished we could pick up a transforming wand and transform into Sailor Moon, Hilaru (Magic Knight Rayearth) or Wedding Peach. I know I have. If you could choose, what magical girl would you be? What would your choice of weapon be? Your powers? Is your mission to save the world or bring it to its end? What about your uniform? Sidekicks? What about your alter-identity?
Heres what I would do:
Magic Girl Name: Ami-chan (how original...)
Powers: Control over water, or anything to do with water (including ice, fog, snow...)
Weapon: Bow and arrow.
Mission: Destroy the world/ make the world my own.
Uniform: A kimono thats blue and silver; my hair would be blue and short.
Side kick: Anyone but Usagi. I prefer to work alone though.
Alter identity: Ami Diaz, normal high school student. Studying to be a psycologist. I seem normal, anyways....
What about you ladies and gents?

Tsuna Kadiri
02-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Ooh, this should be fun!
Magical girl name: Talim Shirisaya
Powers: Control over the Wind and the Void
Weapon: One-handed sword (Not used much, but it's there)
Mission: I'm just a simple wanderer!
Uniform: A light purple dress, off the shoulder with green trim-ish things on it
Hair: White with purple highlights. Very long and wavy
Sidekick: I prefer to work alone, but maybe an accomplice here or there
Alter Identity: Hehe, there isn't one. What you see is what ya get!!

mistressmisha
02-20-2005, 11:19 AM
If you could be a magical gurl what would you be like and what kind of anime would you be in? Her's mine as an example. And, yes, I kno im spelling gurl wrong.

Magical Gurl Name: Miyulana Sirota
Powers: Over all elements. 'Cept water. Miyulana thinx water is weak.
Outfit: A kimono. There are a few things that differenciate it from a classic kimono. 1. from the shoulder the the elbow there is nothing. at the elbow down to the hand-where it goes out- it looks normal. But it cuts off at the shoulder. 2. It changes color. When she is not fighting it is a rainbow of color. But, when she does fight the color changes. i.e.: fire=red lightning=yellow water=(if she used it, lol) blue
Hair: Her hair is snow white and very very very very long
Alias: Mirulota Kirate
Story-line: Demons are coming from ancheint Japanese times to Japan in our time. Miyulona AKA Mirulota has to fight them off to save the Earth. At the same time shes a struggling senior in high school who can barely mangae a C average and who is in love with guy. When the guy turns out to be a demon she gets confused and kills him. Now she is being bombarded by thousands of demons for revnge of Reito's (the guy/demon) death. She has to fight them, and still has to lead her alias life. Then she gets kicked out of the house because her averrage is now a D-. She is living on the streets and must survive. Why does she wear the kimono? She finds out in a small shop that this guy can help her fight. He gives her the kimono to wear because it will help control her powers.

So, there. You don't have to right that much, but try and do the basics! Have fun!:p

Princess Shinko
02-20-2005, 10:46 PM
Okay, so I have considered that. Anyway, here's who I would be:
Magical Girl Name: Haname
Weapon of Choice: Bow and sacred arrow
Powers:Mirror Portal & barrier
Identity:A girl who's been cursed by a dying priestess' powers
Outfit:Red kimono with a white shirt and under shirt, & long black hair in a poinytail
Mission:Scout any pain & suffering and help out
Sidekick:Anyone willing to help me
:rollt:

Missy
02-20-2005, 11:01 PM
Magic Girl Name: Sumina Lin Strife ^_^
Hair: Long straight black hair down to my hip. with a pink ribbon for accent.
Shoes: light pink stilettos with a white ribbon
Powers: Control over holy light.
Weapon: a long white and red Mages staff with a holy crystal at the tip.
Mission: Restore the world to peace.
Uniform: A light pink backless halter, chinese style.. with a white minidress
Side kick: a 20 year old female ninja named Keoni Miho
Alter identity: Mina Lin, Normal College student. Majors in Art and Astronomy

Moved_to_new_account
02-20-2005, 11:28 PM
guy name: Kite ........
weapon on choice: twin kodachi
powers: control over fire and shadows
mission: unknown?
outfit: pure black
sidekick: none
hair: short (kind of like sasuke's form naruto)
alter ego: high school student

mistressmisha
03-03-2005, 07:39 AM
Name: Miyumi
Powers: Well, she's an angel but is currently stuck as a demon in hell. She is trying to fix all the horrors in the world and is the most powerful angel and the only people more powerful than her are God and Jesus.
Hair: Oddly it is a light purple (note avatar)
Outfit: A purple dress that has a bunch of layers with diff. patterns that looks pretty and black boots.
Story: She and a demon who wasnt that bad (demons name: Kiyuki) switched bodies. Miyumi wants to stop the Devil and demons from hurting people but finds it harder than she thought.
Alter personality: She is posing as a college student at an Arts College and is trying to help a boy named Hiroki from the demons who keep plauging him. But, ends up falling in love with him, which was not allowed to heppen.

Sodina
03-08-2005, 03:26 PM
This is a really interesting question. I am glad you came up with it.

Magic Girl Name: I would create my own character named Sodina
Powers: Unrivaled and very mysterious. Unknown to the world.
Weapon: No use for a weapons. My powers would be too great.
Mission: To defend and protect the ones I care for.
Uniform: A lovely sleeveless, black and white, silk, chinese style dress.
Side kick: My mystical friends.
Alter identity: Some normal chick.

Wow I totally got into this question...lots of thinking involved. Thank you I had fun.

The Lost Angel
03-08-2005, 03:44 PM
cool question

Name:Spike
Powers: Darkness
mission:bring peace to the world
outfit:Black trentch coat with flames at bottom
Weapon:Katana
Sidekick:Mimi gal:D
After identity:dont have one

Inu Sesshy
03-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Name: Ashurii
Powers: angel, but i have demon capabilities
Mission: unknown
Hair: red, in Kenshin style
Outfit: light purple kimono
weapon: n/a
sidekick: n/a
altar identity: a normal schoolgirl

mimiruchan
03-10-2005, 09:34 PM
Magic Girl Name: Amaya Searia
Powers: Water control, psychic, white magic, taming.
Weapon: Staff, summoning sword, daggers made from coral.
Mission: To protect her love and to kill the people who destroyed her life, with out her love finding out her true identity.
Uniform: Blue salsa dress with pink and black pearls around neck, laced up shoes (baby blue color) (her dress is laired with navy blue and baby blue colors, white dragon going up the side of it (embroidered) and blue flowers (lilies) in hair
Side kick: Little sea dragon, but when needs to battle it gets bigger… (Remind u of someone?) Its navy blue and black with a lot of appendages.
Alter identity: Ofelia Takano. A normal junior high student with a hyper personality she is sometimes annoying, but a loyal friend. In her spare time she is a mysterious painter creating wonderful works of art, which she expresses her in-depth feelings.
Hair: Long blue hair, slightly wavy.

Taikyo
03-10-2005, 10:19 PM
ok this might be a good one!
Magical Girl Name: Asahi Misora
Powers:Ligth and Dark
Weapon(s):none
Mission:Survive the attacks of her father's side of the family (tring to get rid of her), and make it through to the age of 20 to get married to her Bethol.
Outfit:Weekdays, a school uniform,and weekends and stylish outfit she gets her hands on.
Hair:Light brown and long
Graudian: Her dear hubby to be Hisaki Nimoto!
Alter Ego: A fallen high-rank Angel that was reborn into her (was even predicted if her parents got married).

The story is in my journal. Please read if want to. ^^;;;;;

UmiNeko
03-10-2005, 11:11 PM
Magic Girl Name:Tsunami Neko
Powers: Water and destrution
Mission:To save the planet from the evil people
Uniform: A kimono thats Midnight blue and sliver; my hair would be black and long.
Side kick: none
Alter identity: Yumi Izzo, normal highschool student to become a pro in volleyball.

Leon Magnus
03-10-2005, 11:32 PM
"Magic" Name: Xoa/Kurai
Powers: Psychic, being able to move objects with my mind.
Weapon: Mind, Rapier (yes, the kind of sword).
Mission: Enforce stupidity to not exist(one way or another). That or conqering the planet, having fun. Whatever I feel like.
Hair: Dark brown/Black
Uniform: Black cloathing, blue flame on it, a black cape.
Side kick: Alone, maybe a black cat.
Alter identity: Some kind or prince/knight. I guess.

Mistress Koneko
03-17-2005, 12:25 PM
Magic Girl Name: The Banshee
Powers: Power of thunder and lightning (so I'm a Sailor Jupiter fan -so sue me!)
Weapon: a set of sai's that are kept in my boots
Mission: the usual protecting gig, righting wrongs, defending the defenseless and weak
Uniform: black leather halter top, silver arm and wrist bands, black knee high
leather kick-your-butt-around-till-you-tell-the-truth boots, a black leather mini skirt/shorts underneath combo so I can move around easy
Sidekick: I don't really have one
Alter Identity: Faye Blythe

mistressmisha
03-18-2005, 07:43 AM
Ok, Ive already done this, fine kill me if you wish, but I love to write (its my passion) so here I go.

Magickal Girl Name: Black Dream Phantom:Kirori (Basically BDP is a group that fights, for well, you'll see)

Magiackal Powers: All the members of BDP have dark powers. Kirori has the power over the Darkness in everyone's heart.

Sidekick: Well, the whole group of BDP. Saiko, a guy, who has power over the darkness in our sins. Mirielili, a girl, who has power over the darkness in our life. Then Lita, a girl, who has the power over the darkness in Hell. Lita is NOT the most powerful, because she cannot use all the drakness from hell or be doomed to eternal life in Hell.

Mission: To bring the darkness out of everyone so they can banish the demons in their life.

Weapon: Herself

Uniform: She wears, usually, a long black dress that has lace on the end and a big bow in the back. Also she has spider web-like sleeves (Hot Topic, anyone?)

Hair: Dark purple, pulled up in a big pony-tail with a black (duh) ribbon.

Alter Idenity: A student at Mirugi College X For the Arts.

Youma
03-19-2005, 07:47 PM
Oh yeah, making up characters! The only part of rpg that I actually like!

Magic Girl Name: Joma (that's Youma but it has to be spelled like that in this situation)
Powers: Forcefields and teleportation(teleporting objects inside the body tends to be deadly) Explosions when pissed off, lots of fire and noise but little actual damage
Power up Side effect: Joma doesn't have any particular weakness outside of the plain not being invincible thing, but whenever powered up she can only speak Esperanto and no one understand. It's not convenient.
Weapon: Random blunt objects found at site of fight, swung with no aim at all and doing useless collateral damage
Mission: Destroy the beast of the abyss (Haliburton I think, last time I checked it *was* a monstrous creature from hell)
Uniform: Red leggings, yeah like the fat ladies. Fat ladies have taste, leggings are comfy. But with strap things sewn on so it looks cool and a leather top and the whole thing looks like it came from those tasteless movies for loners except it's not sexy, still following? No? Great, you weren't supposed to.
Side kick: Trained iguana. It's trained to hide behind stuff because it's a normal iguana and it would be worthless in fighting.
Alter identity: Your candidate in the last election.
Streght: Smart ***
Weakness: You_don't_want_to_know
Famous quote: "Ĉu vi komprenas kion mi diras???"

Yuki_89
03-25-2005, 11:39 AM
Sweet! Nice topic!

Name: Yukira no Fuyu (Winter's Snow)

Powers: The Maelstrom Blizzard, Spiral Ace, and Wind of Amnesia

Side Effects: Yukira's a soft-hearted person. Doesn't really hurt people, physically but if you were attacked by the Maelstrom Blizzard, it may cause temporary damage like brain-freezing. Spiral Ace may confuse yourself between the Reality and the Virtual life. Overall, it'll torture you mentally. Wind of Amnesia let you to forget your evil deeds that you did before and it may cleanse and purify your soul to start a brand new life.

Costume: A white-silvery kimono. Along with yellow-lime hem on the back and keeps a short wakizashi (short japanese dagger) inside her kimono sleeves.

Hairstyle: Half-tied almond coloured hair, the length of the hair's about 30 centimetres below the shoulder, hair pinned up using a crystal-sapphire hairpin.

Sidekick: A loyal snow tiger named, Aki. It helps Yukira to attack enemies behind her. According to legend, Aki is used to be Yukira's lover but was cursed by a witchdoctor. Now, Aki has devoted to protect her love no matter what condition.

Her duty: She's on a journey to transform back her true love into human form back.Yuki must arrive at the Heaven's stairs and meet the Emperor of the Heavens.

Alter Identity: A 9th grader student in Kawabara High, Yuki Takashiri. She was dragged by a fortune-teller from the past to help her great-great-great grandmother who failed to help Aki.

Boy, I love role-playing! ^_^

kitsuna
03-27-2005, 12:03 PM
i have no idea

~kitsuna~

Taikyo
03-30-2005, 11:03 PM
lol. i just love these type of threads. =P

Magical Gurl Name:Chong Chie
Powers:any (depends)
Job:Taoist
Toaist (her family)'s expression/phrase: su-sim yon-song,"correct the mind and reform the nature".
Outfit:School uniform and sometimes wears different Cheng-sons (or is it Cheng-song??? don't know, can't spell) >.<;
Hair:Silver with purple highlights. And long.
Alias:Asahi Misora, Hisaki Nimoto (pevious ideas go look in journal if you want to know)
Parents:mother-Akina (japanese/chinese) and father- En-ho(Korean)
Nationality:Chinese, Japanese, Korean

Story-line:Chie's family are known in Korea as famous Taoist, all the way back to the days of King Chung-jong (A.D 1507-1526) It is said that her family is really related to the famous Taoist, Chong U-chi. She met Asahi in grade school and became close freinds ever since.

Ami~chan
03-31-2005, 06:40 PM
http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=20092
Theres already a thread exactly like this....

Anyways, here's my magic girl profile ^^:

Name: Ami-chan
Powers: The ability to control water
Job: McDonalds (part time job)
Outfit: long silver and blue kimono with tear shaped dsesigns on it
Hair: short and blue
Alias: Clark Kent (j/k) Ami Diaz, working her way to be a psyciatrist
Parents: no known family
nationality: unknown (her temper suggest a hint of irish)
storyline: In her past life, Ami was the sole daughter of the queen of the ocean, who ruled the entire hydrosphere, and who happend to be mermaids. But one day, Ami was caught in a fishermans nets and killed for beautiful tail. Now, she has been reincarnated, and must unravel a long and twisted mystery about what happened to her family after her death.

Fabala
04-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Yer. Merged threads, if anyone was wondering why it looked a little odd.

~World of Elegance~
04-05-2005, 05:47 PM
its so fun to rp
Name: Assassin Goddess
Powers:all elements (fire, water,earth,wind,lightning,light and dark)
Weapon: those kinves,i think there called Elbow Knives(not sure)
costume: almost like what Yuna's gun outfit is like,but....er i can't descibe it,and she has one of those assassin things over her mouth.and she has black wings.
Hair: half white and half Black long in the back,but short in the front.
Sidekicks: lil hotaru,a youg 15 yr girl with wind powers,and she has a giant mallet.
Mission: To rid the Universe of all its hate and wrongs,even if many ppl die in the process,but later comes to realize things can't be done that way.
Alter Identy: None
Weakness: Hotaru,if shes gone its all over

ffx-2_babe
04-06-2005, 12:57 PM
I would be yuna as white mage.
:p:D:)

Jd Blade
04-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Name: Alex Zorander
Powers: Teleportation - within a 5 mile radious
Memory shape change - This is the ability to change your apearence to look like your self baced on memory, Ex. you can make your self look how you looked when you were 5, if you can rember when you were 5.
Weapon: a 3 foot sword that can never break or lose its edge, and, most importantly, my mind
Mission: To find out about my heritiage, and to destroy the soul stealer, a deamon widard who can take and minipulate souls
Uniform: Traveling clothes
Hair:Shout and White
Travel Companion: A girl skilled in magic and spell casting, but she has a split personality, one side of her has a short temper and with her lies most of her destructive power, on the other, a compashionat person who weilds healing and evasive powers.

little:k
04-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Name:Kit
Powers:Fire anything with fire!
Weapon: two red Ribbons.
Uniform: Red and white lieotard with white sandles.
Armore:Metal overthe leotard.
Hair:Brown Curly with head band.
Tail&Ears: Tiger like.

Mint202
04-09-2005, 07:38 AM
I would be Minto from Tokyo Mew Mew she is so cool I love all of her powers.I would be her for a Anime convention she is so cool

Shakaku the Phoenix
04-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Well I dont know if you would count her but Yui. I mean she had no visible magic powers but when you are the priestess to a god of war and could have any three wishes granted....I think that counts as magic....^-^ I love Yui so I would probly be her.

Tabbyoo88
04-12-2005, 10:44 PM
I would be aura from Dot Hack if she counts as a magical girl.

Sexy Angel
04-20-2005, 07:58 AM
i want to be nakuru although she was a he, i adore her/his beauty and attitude..

Dark-Angel
04-24-2005, 08:35 AM
name:Daniëlle .....
power:has black wings and can controle things whit my mind
weapon: a verry long sword like sephiroths and trowind stares
custome: black trouwsers and a black top whit a letter jackets witch is
verry long an my sword at the back of my
haire:verry short blonde
eyes:grey and they can look in youre soul
my mission:is to make the people soffer who distroyd my town

mitzi
04-24-2005, 11:19 AM
This is so-o fun :D ....mine would be something like this.......

Magic Girl Name: Mia
Powers:unbelievalble strength and speed
Weapon: magic sword;with engraved words yet to be understood
Mission:to bring back the lost idol to the churh;to restore peace to her land;and to find her destined love
Costume: sleek black dress with silver lining;long and black hair
Side kick: anyone that comes along;a pet dog-Boose;Priest Shabe
Alter identity: Mia,normal girl who lives in a small village church,she does and sell work of arts,she grew up with the village priest who showed her the world beyond
Setting: 1900;a small village on the North part of the world;lush forest;wood houses;a church that has been there years before the village was actually discovered

Vash_2007
04-30-2005, 12:49 PM
I wuld be Yuna the white mage off of FF shes hott
I would summon GF's to my side to help me fight all the sadists, hatredness, and free all the pain and suffering.

viperson
04-30-2005, 12:55 PM
id be anyone that can make chaose and horrer all over the worl in one shot

Dark-Scar
04-30-2005, 12:57 PM
name: Dark Scar
power: Control over shadow and darkness
weapon: Shadow katana
mission: to take down evil
costume: ninja-type costume
alter identity: Axel, normal schoolboy

Eragon 2.0
04-30-2005, 01:01 PM
[b]my Name Would Be Eragon &
I Would Have The Power To Cast Any Spell And Any Moving Spell Or Tanporting Spell
My Wepons Would Be Sword & Bow & Arrow
My Misson Would Be To Save The World For The Next Generation Of Magic
& My Side Kick Would Have To Be Murtagh
Uniform Would Be Jeans & Tshit

Death Warrior
04-30-2005, 02:19 PM
I would be a guy of course, but i don't know what i would look like but the powers i would have would be to have all of the telepathy abilitys except being able to read minds that is just to much invasion of privacy.

hkk
04-30-2005, 03:21 PM
Name: Hai the Katakerian (male)
Powers: parapsychologic powers (telepathy and advanced telekinesis)
Weapon: several kinds of swords
Costume: a skintight suit (similar to skull siut from MGS/2), colored royal blue and yellow; and an golden-shining armor consisting of nano-robots (so its fitting in all situations), which can be deactivated (and is the most time)
hair: golden-blond short hair
mission: saving the earth from the karnians
alter ID: Patrick Nagata, vice president of Nagata Corp. (big compputer company)(son of the president), student at the elite college on the island monitan in the pacific
companions:
- Karit, a staff fighter girl with magic and healing powers, she also is my girl-friend
- Tiger the Claw, a barbarian-like looking claw-fighter (he's very strong), my best friend

very cool thread, really! i lovee RPs!

cya, hkk

w0Lf b0rn_f0x br3d Yumi
04-30-2005, 09:01 PM
Magical Girl Name: Fire Rose
Powers: controls over earth and fire. Has psychic abilities as well as having demonic powers
Weapon: Swords, Bow and arrow, martial arts, fire and psychic powers
Mission: Finding the people with pure hearts
Uniform: Demonic uniform~ Black croptop, with miniskirt and shorts underneath. Angelic uniform~ ivory and red kimono like uniform with unique designs
Side kick: I'm a soLo artist
Hair: Long, black with a bit of red, and flowing.
Alter Identity: Yumi Koikasai. A singing sensation. Wants to be a like a normal girl. and has a hard time trusting anyone.
Magical girl Appearence: white fox like ears, with nine ivory tails that have a bit of orange and red at the edge

Eragon 2.0
05-01-2005, 01:50 PM
I would be a boy

Cyra the demonangel
05-01-2005, 05:13 PM
My magical girl would be myself. Here's my profile for my magic girl:

Name: Cyra
Side Kick: White kitsune, Seero
Dislikes: Annoying people, spiders, stuck-up girls
Hobbies: Traveling with kitsune
Weapon: Legendary Luna Blade
Armor: None
Mission: To release my other self
Costume: Short-skirt kimono (red rose print)
Distinguishing features: Short black hair, piercing violet eyes
Spells: Dark Fire Attack, Light and Shadow Twist, Angel Dust, Demon Despair
Retreat
Main Emotions: Sadness; Seriousness; Anger

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
05-01-2005, 05:15 PM
Name: Sashi
Powers:Sharingan ^^
Weapon: Shurinkans
Uniform: Ninja Jump suit
Armore:none
Hair:Brown white and spikey.
Tail&Ears: none jus ears human

Silver_Star_of_Darkness
05-01-2005, 05:57 PM
Magical Girl Name - Phoenix
Powers - Warrior of Fire
Weapons - three swords
Hair - Brown with light brown highlights
Uniform - Jeans, a black t-shirt with a fire symbole. A dragon charm on a thick silver chain.
Sidekicks:
- Kazin - Warrior of Water
- Ruki - Warrior of Light
- Izumi - Warrior of Metal
- Ruki - Warrior of Earth
- Shena - Warrior of Wind
- Satra - Warrior of Electricity
Mission - To defeat the dark lords
Alter Identy - None
Weakness - I'm not telling!
Age - 15

cblssms
05-10-2005, 07:30 PM
I believe.... magic.... can I also use theories from Japan? nvm :observe:
Magic Girl Name: Sakura
Powers: Suiseisho and Satori
Job: Sensei (swords)
Outfit: Kimono
Hair: White and long with silver highlights
Other information will be classified. XP
Storyline: Sakura... one of the pillars of the Konoha clan. One of the few chosen nobles (the ten births) those allowed audience with the Hokage! Sakura was one of the four elders! Even the other six were beneath her. Sakura was fair and just... with a smile for all. The nine respected her, yet she left the clan after finding out that the Hokage actually killed her brother before taking her in when she was young. She now teaches her powers to a selected few because her time is almost up to die. (I can't believe I'm actually dieing... ) O.O

Sakura_jin237
05-11-2005, 02:17 AM
Wow this thred is fun... I get to be a magical anime.
Well then I would be..
Name: Fuyumi Tsuzuhara
Powers: A god since she is frm heaven, so a god would have control over everything. But still have weaknesses
Mission: To save heaven from the demons who wants to take it.
Wepons: A magical sword that can change into anything, either bow, dagger, shield. ect..

Clothes: Its like a blouse that is cut below the shoulder, and shorts. In the waist is her back pack. Its like a waistpack i think.

Companion: A guy named Takeshki, who is a demon who rebelled his father ( his father is the leader of all demons ). He has any kind of power he likes. My bestfriend Hikari, who is also a god who is mostly in magic rather than fighting.

Cyra the demonangel
05-15-2005, 08:44 PM
here is my magical girl:

name: Eranai

hair: shoulder-length jet black hair

eyes: piercing violet

weapon: white crystal sword "The Legendary Crystal Savior"

mission: to sacrifice herself to her lord, Judaio

sidekick: white kitsune, Ani

likes: Tersec (a mysterious guy), Ani, rice, beef, snow, bazaar costumes

dislikes: stuck-up girls, anyone who picks on Ani or Tersec, mean people

clothes: pleated black skirt, white T-shirt with a black bow at the collar, black wristbands, ankle-high boots

more info: mostly depressed, Ani was found at the park when she was just a cub, Tersec and Eranai love each other but Tersec has to guard Eranai on her journey to sacrificing herself to Lord Judaio

distinguishing features: pretty and plain, hardly talks, looks ominous

powers: none. she fights all-out

side story: On an ordinary day, a single white snowflake fell from the sky and landed in Eranai's hand. She stared at the flake, for it did not melt. She shook the snowflake off, for she thought it to be cursed, but when the flake landed on the ground, a handsome man appeared. He looked at her, his eyes a blue-gray.
"I have brought to you, my lady, a memory." He said as he stood.
Eranai stared at him as he put out his hand, and without thinking, she put out hers . . .

This story is my new story. Please read it if you will. I am also looking for new characters that will join me in my journey.

tao_bason05
05-15-2005, 10:10 PM
Name: Tao the Great
power: Take control of anything i want
Type: Demon God
Wepaon: The blade of the gods (aka.....The holy blade of death)
My view of how i look: A Tall Buffed up man with tatoos all over my arms
My personal power: Become a Demon's final form and go insane
My suit: a black suit with a sign on my forehead!
My sidekick: sephiroth33
My sidekick's power: to burn the land with his hands
My sidekick's wepaon: Masamune
My mission: to save the land i must protect.......the city of the dead and hell....RACCOON CITY
My Master: i have no master........i killed my master to become a tao!

Elfy
05-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Name:Sai
Powers:fire or lightning
Weapon: sword
Uniform: SM style outfit with green and blue.
Armour:sheild
Hair:long,black and flowy
Tail&Ears: fox like

bloodryne
05-20-2005, 10:41 AM
aha...i would be any 1 exept for sailormoon...heh...any 1!!!...like...a sorcerer???

pretty-kitty
05-21-2005, 09:33 PM
-name-Asumi
-sex- F
-age-14
-power- dark magic
-hair-long dark purple, straight
-eyes- red
-additional-long singer nails
-ears/tail- pointy years, long black cat tail
-tattoos/scars- black rose tatoo on ankle, upper middle back, upper chest, and middle of forhead, multiple scars on wrists
-jewelry- spiky black dog like collar, black rings on left ankle, and wrists
-weapon- like sailor saturns
-clothes-like misha (pita-ten) dress but black and white and raggidy looking and no collar just low cut, no shoes

mini-Mimiru7
05-22-2005, 01:57 PM
Sex: Female (duh!)
Name: Kirodeki
Power: Wind, magical Sheild
Weapon: Staff
Hair: Pink, half way down my back.
Eyes: Green
Attitude: Shy and Sweet
Outfit: Wizard in training's cloak
Weight:115 lbs.
Height: 5'10
Ears/tail: Light Brown fox ears and fox tail
Intelliganc: Very booksmart, but a little low in the common sense department (like me ^_^ ))

Kihitumoru_Sayaki
06-22-2005, 07:29 AM
My magical girl:
Name: Kalli Shika
Sex: Female
Power: Light, wind
Weapon: Ore Dragon Slayer
Hair:Light pink, long
Eyes: Diamond blue
Uniform: The outfit in my signature(cropped) and black boots
Mission: To slay the monsters and dragons and bring peace to my country
Attitude: Sweet, shy, but gets a bad attitude

AnimeLegend!713
06-23-2005, 05:26 PM
Name:Vanilla Frost
Hair:Creamy yellow
eye:Piercing white
Power:Turn anything into ice if I want to
[B]I would wear a short yellow tube dress with a white long sleeve turtleneck underneath.White tights with yellow shoes and I would have a wand made of a hard crystal ice that turns into a necklace so I would carry it around.
[/U]And if you got me angry,I will become a evil monster and destory everything.DIE1!!!!!!!!!!DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
AND I WOULD RULE THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOW DOWN TO THE ULTIMATE QUEEN!!!!!!*schoolgirl giggle*

Drago the golden Dragon
06-23-2005, 06:04 PM
guy name: Drago the Mage
powers: all elements and the sailor scouts powers and harry potter spells
weapons: energy whip, light saber, bow and arrow, wand
clothes: long wizard robes the color of a dark night
mission: to keep the world safe
sidekicks: myself (special cloning power)
weakness: my wand taken away

Kinomoto,Sakura
06-24-2005, 10:35 AM
Magic Girl Name:Sara Lenne
Powers: Light,Water.
Sex:female
Weapon:Light staff
Mission:To bring peace to all the worlds.
Uniform: A bright Yukata,hair down,orange hair clip.
Side kick:Best friend:Zid Maroko
Alter identity: Sara

People often think she will fail because she is only 12.That's why she doesn't tell a lot of people...She is very clumsy and almost always happy.Though whenn Zid and Sara get in to trouble in a world,she finds a way to get them out of it.:)

Dark Senshi
06-26-2005, 11:54 AM
The name says it all...

Magical girl name: Dark Senshi (aka Sailor Saturn)
Powers: Silent Wall, the ability to bring destruction of a galaxy, planet, etc., Reborn Revolution, Silent Tornado Unleash!, and powers greater than any other senshi around
Weapon: Her Silence Glaive
Mission: Save or destroy the planets if necessary when it comes a great dilenma(sp?) or no choice left for the future.
Uniform: the pic on my sig says it all
Hair: Long, dark and wavy-like hair passed the shoulders
Sidekick: Works alone, after all I am the Soldier of Destruction...
Alter Identity: Used to have, but is given awaken as Dark Senshi and lives in solitude since the world is hard to trust anymore...

Biography:
Dark Senshi aka Sailor Saturn, was just your average girl, smart and intelligent, a mysterious beauty she beheld, but suddenly she gets visions of herself and things happening to her world and to special person she loved. When that prophecy comes true she risks it all to save the one she cared for deeply and then her transformation pen appears and transforms. Somehow knowing her destiny, saved the her beloved and drops the her Silence Glaive to end, but give rebirth and life to the world... She doesn't make it but is reborn as well and knows that her life's changed forever and has become the Soldier of destruction, of death and rebirth, Sailor Saturn...

(always wanted to say that heehee)

Wonderwice
06-26-2005, 12:14 PM
Magical girl name: Joshua
Powers: light & darkness
Weapon: a staff with a black & white crystal
Mission:to protect my village
Uniform: shiny white dress with a lot of ribbons on it
Hair: long black hair
Sidekick: -
Alter Identity: allso known as 'the ying-yang warrior'

Bunny Tsuki
09-21-2005, 07:39 PM
Magic Girl Name: Sailor Angel Moon
Hair: same as Usagi almost.
Shoes: boots like Eternal Sailor Moon.
Powers: Mostly angelic type
Weapon: Any magic weapon that looks kewl.
Mission: To help save the world.
Uniform: Like Sailor Moon, only in light purple and light blue.
Side kick: anyone. I'm really nice, but you can still get on my bad side.
Alter identity: Amatsu Mitsukai

This was the character I made off me for SM RPGs.

Seiya Kou
11-21-2005, 03:32 PM
Well, I'm a guy, but.. xD

Magic Girl Name: Sailor Star Fighter
Powers: Light
Weapon: A huge hammer. xD
Mission: Protect the innocent and fight the unjust.
Uniform: {See signature.}
Side kick: Sailor Star Maker and Sailor Star Healer, or Sailor Moon.
Alter identity: Seiya Kou, male j-pop idol.

gothic_neko_youkai
11-22-2005, 03:12 PM
My magical girl would be a demon hell cat..only not evil so don't judge
Name: Kiarala
Power: Fire
Weapon: A simple Hunters Spear
Hair: Platinum silver that falls just past her shoulders
Eyes: A pretty yellow green color
Uniform: A black top and skirt that falls past the knees (See the pic in the InuYasha rpg)
Mission: To find the demon(s) responsible for slaying her village and to keep peace
Attitude: Very friendly but can get a hot temper

Phantasmagore
11-22-2005, 04:18 PM
Magical Girl Name: Sae Sawanoguchi
Power: Magic
Weapon: A wand
Hair: Short, brown hair
Eyes: Blue
Uniform: Just look at my signature...
Sidekicks: Nanaka Nakatomi, Akane Aikawa, Takeo Takakura, Ayanojou Aburatsubo
Protector: Jeff-kun (the little teddy bear in my signature)
Attitude: Very kind-hearted

RuBoo
11-26-2005, 02:53 PM
Name: RuBoo
Weapon: 2 katanas
Power: none
Sidekick: anyone powerful enough to become part of my "army" (mostly, if not completely, males).
Appearence: short for his age, wears a sweater (or T-Shirt, if it is warm enough) and a pair of blue jeans, as well as a headband
Attitude: shy, kind, and helpful, but will kill any betrayers

If anyone would of liked to join said "army", post the information required for this, as well as saying "reply to 'join RuBoo's army'", or, if you have already posted here, edit it and put "reason for editing: join RuBoo's army".

Buruku
11-30-2005, 12:33 PM
If you were a 'magical girl superhero' what would be your skills/powers,would you use weapons, what would you wear, and would you have a pet/creature thing? OR if you wanted to be a villian, go ahead and answer the same questions.

To answer my own question, I would say that whatever I wore it would be either green and leafy or i would be totally girly and go with pink, I would have a little fire breathing fox companion and my 'powers' would be an awsome looking scepter that i could shoot beams out of, or i would be some nature girl who could control plants and the like.
Hope this is a good enough thread for ya. I thought this magical girl forum needed something diffrent.

Dragonrider
12-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Magic Girl name: Doragon Hinagaza
weapon: Lance
power: white fire
eyes: dark blue
hair: jet black
Uniform: kinda like the stuff raven, guy, mathew, and Joshua wear in fire emblem. and she rides a dragon

Mr. blue-reddragoon
12-04-2005, 04:19 PM
Dark Magician

PigFarts
12-04-2005, 07:43 PM
Name: Sugoi Hiko
Hair: Long black hair (down to hips) with bright red highlights
Eyes: Reddish orange
Powers: FIRE!!!!!
Weapon: a heated sword!
Uniform: black tank top and blue jeans. something simple like that. Maybe some red accesories like a belt or choker necklace
Sidekick: None! I'm independent!
Mission: To protect the world from sinking into oblivion
Personality: Hyper! almost as if she had ADHD. very happy with tons of energy to spare.

OOH! that was fun! yay! :laugh:

kakashiskitty
12-04-2005, 09:44 PM
Name: nasuada
Hair: Long brown hair with hot pink streaks
Eyes: blood red
Powers: really strong, control people, copy exact movements, see the future ( that be kinda kool)
Weapon: spear like crim's on .hack//sign
Uniform: white mini skirt, black halter top, high heels, and white gloves
Sidekick: who needs a sidekick (people who do are weak!)
Mission: save the world
Personality: funny, cute, nice, independent, smart

RxP13
12-04-2005, 10:43 PM
=/ To bad the blues brothers don't count as magic boys...

Magic Boy Name: Cooks
Powers: Able to enter alternate worlds via Manga/Anime
Weapon: Whatever seems to fit the alternate world he is in.
Mission: To make sure that the worlds released by the -Insert name of artifacts- from the anime/manga/books don't merge with the real world.
Uniform: Whatever seems fitting.
Side kick: Handy Dandy Notebook.
Alter identity: Shea ((Sh-eh-ay-ee)) Lynagrade

Shadow Hime
12-05-2005, 12:42 AM
I would be my own character I made

Name: Luna
Powers: To turn into animals and have the power over the darkness.
Weapon: Sais. Claws, fangs, wings and stuff in animal form
Mission: Just a merc and does anything for money good or bad
Uniform: Black hip hugger jeans and a black corstte top with blue ribbons on it
Side kick: A human named Tori who is smart and keeps her on the right path
Personally: A loner so she is quiet. Seems dark and Mysterious. Loves to play video games when she isnt on a job.

Ariya
12-07-2005, 06:05 AM
i like this idea of what kind of character would be cool
Name:Ariya
Battle Name:Ariya Of The Tempest Storm
Powers:Over the aspects of the skys( Wind, Thunder, Rain, Ice, Snow, etc)
Weapon: She would posses a staff that would be used to command the elements and used to attack.
Clothes: She would wear a short sleve tight black top and a demin mini skirt with black knee high biker boots and a belt with a pocket on it alsoa single strap bag but would place this done while fighting unless carrying spells readily prepared.

Alias: she goes to high school and is a music student as she wishes to be a singer

Ariya
12-07-2005, 06:15 AM
Ariya of the tempest storm
Age 17
Occupation: High school student (Music - wishes to be a singer)

Powers- all things to do with the sky (wind,thunder&Lightning,Snow/Ie,Etc)
Wepons-Mystic staff
Clothes Black tight shortsleve shirt, denim short skirt, knee high biker boots,belt with pocket, and a single strap bag for spare spells and items
Looks- something like the avatar on the left its like exactly how i drew

Light Guardian
12-07-2005, 07:28 AM
Name: Light Guardian
Element: Light and earth
Power:Control the elements earth and light, can heal
Weapon: Long sword
Eyes: green
Hair: Brown and short

Personally: Quiet and lonely. But he´s still friendly. He want to protect the people he love...

Story: I´m going to draw the story soon...

Hardcore SailorMoon
12-07-2005, 10:06 PM
Any of the SAILOR SOLDIERS! SAiLOR MOON the Greatest!!!!!

Fabala
12-08-2005, 09:49 AM
Merged two very similar threads. Post here about what kind of magical girl character you would be.

dark mousi
12-08-2005, 10:16 AM
I'm sure many of us have wished we could pick up a transforming wand and transform into Sailor Moon, Hilaru (Magic Knight Rayearth) or Wedding Peach. I know I have. If you could choose, what magical girl would you be? What would your choice of weapon be? Your powers? Is your mission to save the world or bring it to its end? What about your uniform? Sidekicks? What about your alter-identity?
Heres what I would do:
Magic Girl Name: Ami-chan (how original...)
Powers: Control over water, or anything to do with water (including ice, fog, snow...)
Mission: Destroy the world/ make the world my own.
Uniform: A kimono thats blue and silver; my hair would be blue and short.
Side kick: Anyone but Usagi. I prefer to work alone though.
Alter identity: Ami Diaz, normal high school student. Studying to be a psycologist. I seem normal, anyways....
What about you ladies and gents?
name: blank lucifer
powere: air (i could change air pressure and cut sum1's air supply or sumting. anything that has to deal w/ air u can think of)
weapon: manifest anithing
mission: unknown intentions (quite the mystery woman)
alter identity: angel lucalia (lead singer in multiple bands, though no 1 knos it and thinks that the lead singer in each diff band is another person.)(also, clothes/fashion/apparel designer, so i make mi own clothes and buys 'em occationalli.)
uniform: anything stylish in mi mind and prob others
side kick: has them, but doesn't.

Shattered Essence
12-11-2005, 04:29 AM
Hm...I suppose I can join in this craziness....

Name: Sunee
Power: Dark powers with the ability to heal
Weapon: A Sword
Hair: Light purple, cascades down along her body
Eyes: Golden Honey color
Uniform: A Black lace top that exposes her shoulders and a skirt that stops just above her knees
Mission: To cause mischeif and heal her friends/ allies
Attitude: Mellow, very cool, mysterious but kind to her friends

Keo lord archer
12-16-2005, 05:53 PM
i woukd like to be anyone with a bow for a weapon

anime_Geek
12-26-2005, 02:51 AM
Name:Mikaru (made up)
power:uses a secptor to catch demons! none!
wepon:secptor
Mission:to catch 1000 of demons i relesead
hair:black & short
uniform:like me avatar but purple
travel companian:umm a boy who has exprience catching demons,a girl who takes pics all the time and a girl who is jelous but leaves my team with happiness and ♥

♥MIKA♥

ROXAS of the 13 order
03-29-2006, 09:02 PM
i would be roxas or sora they r cool riku is ok but he gets pwned by a 12 year old so he is out of the equation.

phoenix_Sakura Kinomoto
03-30-2006, 12:53 PM
Magic Girl Name: Kasumi
Powers: 4 elements of the earth
Weapon: rune wand
Mission: find all my family and help along the way
Uniform: kimono-blue and silver --a head piece
Side kick: my pet a talking alaskan husky
Alter identity: Kaori nishida- a painter

[Do NOT attach pointless images]

mimichan1000
03-30-2006, 12:56 PM
i would be Lina Inverse.

animekid1212
03-30-2006, 02:43 PM
orpen

Corina
03-30-2006, 11:06 PM
Magic Girl Name: Kaze Yumi
Powers: controls anything fire and wind related.
Weapon: Katana's, kunai and shuriken
Mission: find out what my purpose is in the world
Uniform: chinese like outfit with sleeves of a kimono and a short skirt with an obi at the waist, and red and orange autumnleaves on the hem of the skirt and sleaves.
Side kick: none.
Alter identity: Yuzuki Kamikaze, 16 year old high school student who well know for the animation movies that she makes.

Sweet_
05-23-2006, 06:24 AM
Name:Candy Kamiya

Power:Candy-she controls candies and besides attacking with them she eat them she is use to fight evil witches to protect her school she transforms.

Wepon:Candy Secptor,Candy hearts candy arrow

Mission:To protect her school from witches and monsters

Costume:shiny lilac shirt stomach open slevelss and mini skirt on the shirt it has a bow in the middle but not as big as the Sailor Scouts

Hair:In 2 ponies and red when untransformed and purple when transformed

Travel Companion:a boy who is going to a knight school so he is a knight and a girl who is normal and she take pictures of our adventures

this is madeup but in real magical girl anime I would be Mew Ichigo

the_last_icarian
05-25-2006, 12:32 AM
That's a hard question! Hmmm, maybe I'll be an icarian. I like their wings... but that will mean that I'll need to have a twin sister!

(Icarians are always born as twins to symbolise peace and harmony)

BlackPixy13
05-25-2006, 05:41 AM
Magic Girl Name: Destiny Monro
Powers:

BlackPixy13
05-25-2006, 05:53 AM
Name: Destiny Monro
Powers: Invisiblity and flight
Wepons: She has a pouch around her waist with some ninja wepons, but only uses them to portect herself when her powers wont help
Mission: Just a trouble maker. Shes a gray charecter and dosent even know what side shes on
Side Kick: Once and a while, she has a sister that will travel with her, but there not exactly a teem
Outfit. A baggy black shirt and brown cargo pants. Her pouch is dark blue and she has black boys sandles
Misc. Her hair is brown with red bangs and just above the sholders. and her eyes change color with her mood. She is short and has a short temper

FireFlareC
05-25-2006, 08:10 AM
i would love to be an achraciadian chick(thier half animal, half human) thinking pather would suit me to a tee.

powers time travel, extra strengh, and can smell if someone lies to me

March
05-26-2006, 07:12 AM
Name:March

Power:none well my Marill would help

Wepon:None but my other friends would help.

Mission:To be a good gym leader.

Clothes:a slevless top yellow color and a very tight mini skirt light green and shorts under the skirt which are longer then the skirt and are blue color and a slanted belt around the skirt and long white socks and mini boots yellow color.

Travel companian:RICHIE!! HE DESTROYED MY BIKE!!!!! and my best friend Taya!

Kari Yagami
05-30-2006, 08:51 AM
Name:-Dikari Yamagi (^.^)
Power:I protect the "heat of Light"
Weapon:my Darkness Creast
Mission:to save the Digital future (stupid I know but I can't tink of anything better now)
Hair:Short and cute with googles to complete the style!
Travel Companion:Takashi a boy who was my friend since I was 8.

Mitarisorceress12
05-30-2006, 09:55 AM
Name:Chikaru Minamoto
Power:A green gemstone around my neck that gives me the power of Earth
Weapon:My ribbion slash sword
Mission:To defeat the demon lord Maculus, and rescue my city from his descruction
Hair:Black with purple highlights with a long braid tied off with a ribbion
Travling companion:My friend Haru ,who is a boy who likes me

~*PriestressKikyou-Chan*~
05-31-2006, 09:35 AM
I would be Sakura Kinamoto.:)

klesa
05-31-2006, 10:47 AM
Magic Girl Name: tsukino kei(She is known as senshi when she is in her magical form:D)
Hair: silver and straight till her hips
Shoes: middle-longed black boots(with strings)
Powers: can create barriers with magic and crush even an apartment with her light-like magic
Weapon: a long black staff with a big crystal on the top(and it has little moon-shaped stuff around)
Mission: Killing youmas and restore the world peace.
Uniform: a black mini-dress with lots a strings and a scarf-like coak.And she has a black moon symbol between her eyebrows.
Side kick: She has a black cat taht transforms into a huge-winged tiger when she battles
Alter identity:She is a jr.high school student.She isnt acknowledged by many ppl-or many ppl hate her cuz she is different.they dont know kei's tru identity but they just her because she is mysterious.
That was fun!

~*May Fan*~
06-09-2006, 01:03 PM
I would be Sakura Kinomoto.

jewel2sparkle
06-09-2006, 02:52 PM
Name: Skye
Powers: Can fly/has wings
Weapon: 2 short katanas
costume: Something totally cool and original
Hair: Long reddish brown hair in a braid
Sidekicks: Probably an ordinary boy with a gun
Mission: Wipe out the demons
Alter Identy: School girl
Weakness: Can't fly if her wings are injured

wolf-on-the-hunt
06-09-2006, 03:18 PM
name: vixen wolf

power's:skilled fighter

weapon's: fist's bow&arrow, sling shot!!lol

look's: short dark hair, wolf ear's and tail, camo short's, black tank top under cut hooded t-shirt with those like bysicicle half gloves with stud's, usaully barefoot, other stuff to but im not going that detailed ^.^;;
persomalty: nice and fun to be around as long as you dont piss her offhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif
sometimes act's childish but can be very serouse(sp) spunky and fisty(sp)

history: was raised by wolves and learned there way and is now trying to socialize with human's and has left here home to seak out the world and is now learning hiow to be civalized and how peole act, anbd get's cuaht up with some other kid's and there now stuck sorta baby sitting her and show her the world plus dealing with pubirty and such...
^.^ wow i like it!!!!!! what do you guy's think??

Kisa _Sohma
06-09-2006, 03:42 PM
Name:Umi
Powers:power over all water
Weapon:a long blue staff blue ribbons entwined around it
Mission:to save the princess of the other world
Uniform:a blue slightly too big tightens at the waist a blue flowing skirt goes to ankles a long slit up both sides a blue saphire necklace and light blue hair
Sidekick:The Guru Clef
Alter Identity:Umi a tall beatiful almost like a model school girl and very popular
Hair:long straight and blue (changes to black when i am school girl Umi)

animeangellover
06-13-2006, 04:31 PM
sailor mars from "sailor moon" ^^

inuyasha_lover7089
06-13-2006, 05:46 PM
Sailor Moon from "sailor moon"

Ayana
06-14-2006, 03:09 AM
I would be Sailor Mercury from "Sailor Moon". I look like her^^

Rabbit Demon
06-14-2006, 04:58 AM
Name:TinuSama (I know its weird but I really want to keep it after my nickname)

Power:none I only use wepons!

Wepons:swords,magical fire arrows,and card spears!

Mission:To beat someone I really hate! 0_0;;

Coustume:Exectly like my sig.(also wear gi)

Hair:Like in my sig with rabbit ears

Travel partner:A School boy who was desendent of a dark magician and a crazy monkey girl!

but in real magical girls I would be Mew Berri.

~*Chibi_Sasuke*~
06-17-2006, 05:09 AM
Name:Mika

Power:Of winter

Wepons:Spear and blades!

Mission:to find the diamond that could destroy the world!

Coustume:weares a gi!

Hair:In pigtails!

Travel partner:A School boy who was desendent of a dark magician and a crazy monkey girl!

In real magical girls I would be Serena.

Pahuljica
06-17-2006, 05:30 AM
Great!!

Name: Diskily
Powers: Control over Wind and Darkness
Weapon: Crossbow
Hair: Long, curly and blonde
Outfit: Archer outfit from 13th century
Alter identity: a highschool girl
Race: Human
Subrace: Vampire

_usagi_
06-27-2006, 12:09 AM
Name:LinLin ^_^

Power:Music and dance

Wepons:Her mike!

Mission:To be the best at singing!

Coustume:Like mew Ichigo

Hair:Like Ucagi but only bright green and curly!

Travel partner:Her band (2 girls 1 boy)

In real magical girls I want to be classic Usagi!

Sesshomaru Girlfriend
07-01-2006, 09:39 AM
Name:Mika

Weapon:Her pink glowing wand and a digivice

Mission:to be the digital queen and to save the digital world

Coustume:-a black spagetti strapes mini dress black color,and a pink shirt inside black gloves and black short boots! ^_^

Hair:2 spiky upwards ponytails red hair color

Travel partner:4 boys here digidestined team.

In real magical girls I want to be Sakura kinomoto.

Hotaru-Tomoe
07-02-2006, 02:45 PM
Name: Celaeno
Powers: Can create Ultraviolet flames, can scream so loud that it can be deadly, can control someone if I can catch them while they're sleeping, can transform in a shadow-stalker and can create powerful illusions.
Weapon: Glass Scythe
Mission: To conquer the Moon Kingdom/the Silver Millenium and control Sailor Moon and the Outer Senshi while the Inner Senshi vanquished! *laughs madly*
Costume: Thin, gothic black robes with thistle lining.
Hair: Shoulder-length, curly hair. Very dark brunette with auburn streaks.
Sidekick: Possessed, evil Artemis :P

And if a real magic girl, it'd be Hotaru/Sailor Saturn or Raye/Sailor Mars :)

Dark_Chii
08-10-2006, 02:36 PM
I wpould be Ichigo I will make one soon!

Vel
08-11-2006, 05:38 AM
I would be Sailor Pluto. I'm not like her but we are Scorpios and our planet is Pluto.

prettyketty
08-11-2006, 02:42 PM
I would want to be Kairi from Kingdom Hearts

~kawaii~cherry~
08-13-2006, 12:37 AM
I would be someone with ultra-pretty angel wings, kawaii costumes, a magic staff/wand that can change things/people into other things/people, and the most ridiculously cute 'n' crazy hair-do!! (like pink and blue hair in odango buns o.~)

Astalle
08-13-2006, 01:30 AM
We went a little off topic didn't we now ^_^; We gotta make up our own remember. I'll bring us back.

Name: Flow
Power: Control of Ice (aka making Ice Appear, disappear, all the works)
Uniform: Long winter Coat ( Black and White )
Sidekick: No
Secret Identity: Astalle-san, Youngest Professor at the Akira College of Japan.
Mission: To use his powers to help those who are in trouble (World Saver)

Angel Andrews
08-13-2006, 02:22 AM
Name: Chaos
Power: blend in, move by (i.e. merge with them), and manipulate shadow
Uniform: black cloak, loose blue jeans, and black sleeveless muscle shirt
Sidekick: No
Secret Identity: James Alucard Pindragon
Mission: Keep the scales of good & evil even with or with out killing
(preferable no killing)

Bucky Katt
08-13-2006, 07:50 AM
Name - Lusitania

Age - 15

Power - Lusitania has the ability to raise waters (river, ocean, toilet water, etc.) She can force them to her will, and will sometimes the water will change to ice. That's only if she concentrates.

Uniform - A pure white scarf is tied around her neck when she transforms, but other than that, her outfit of a sweater and jeans stay the same, (since it's summer, I'll say she wears a t-shirt and shorts, too) and a white France-ish looking hat. (The ones you see artists with?)

Sidekick - None

Hair - Normally a light brown, Lusitania's hair changes into a snow-white color.

Eyes - They're dark green, but in her transformed state, they're coal black.

Secret Identity - Miss Aomori, Sasaki. Student at the Akira College where Astalle works at? ( May as well try to have a crossover magical girl / boy show? o_O; )

Mission - She doesn't know quite yet. Maybe save the world, or just help it.

A True Friend
09-10-2006, 05:38 AM
I would like to be Sakura,Ichigo,Chibi Moon and Sailor Moon kawaii! ^_^

asian_brad
10-18-2006, 09:15 PM
I think Syaoron from Cardcaptor Sakura I am sometimes really oblivious to others feelings and I share some of his other character traits.

Athena
10-18-2006, 09:21 PM
I would want to be Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura. >_>

Bibi of the Blue Sea
10-18-2006, 09:48 PM
I would love to be Sakura from CCS.