PDA

View Full Version : Please look here!!! ^^

The_Dark_That_Wanders
02-02-2005, 08:27 AM
I drew this just a few days ago...I hope it's ok!
http://introjection.org/fanart/kaoru.jpg

ladyanime
02-02-2005, 09:18 AM
Holy Hell this is sweet!!! You are a awesome artist. I have a friend that you would probally like to meet. She draws like you.

Isunamaru
02-02-2005, 09:20 AM
Looks nice!

Hotsuma
02-02-2005, 09:40 AM
Hell yeah man the girl in hot. She has perfect breast and everything. You did a extremely good job, i hope no one steals it.

kenny_killer
02-02-2005, 10:02 AM
that... amazing, where did you learn? are you japanies?

Mistress Koneko
02-02-2005, 11:02 AM
A few days ago? You must have a really bad memory because I have seen this image posted on another site that was lasted updated in 2002. I remember seeing this pose somewhere else and I Googled Kaoru because I wanted to make sure I had the name right. I like to make sure that a name is spelled correctly before posting it, it's an odd quirk of mine. This image came up right away on another site. This one. (http://introjection.org/fanart/) If you are the true artist of this piece then I apologize for questioning the authenticity of it. If you aren't though it is not right to be stealing someone else's artwork and calling it your own.

tiv
02-03-2005, 06:29 PM
I drew this just a few days ago...I hope it's ok! just a quick thought...why does it say '01' near the lower left part of the form of her? considering that it was probably made that year...as in 2001...perhaps you didn't make it a few days ago...and it is stolen.
not to mention that the same site that koneko pointed out has the exact same picture...and the rest of the pictures are in the same style.
why steal something and put it up on a forum? so they'll think you're cool about a picture that you didn't do yourself? isn't that a little false, to yourself and to the people of that forum?
and what kind of a feeling do you get for them telling you that you did a good job on a picture you never drew yourself...?
not to mention that one of my friends in real life knew more about the actual picture and the company that it came from...

--closing this thread due to art theft--