PDA

View Full Version : Using KureColor marker on my artwork

M.Drid
01-31-2005, 06:14 AM
I have been drawing for four years as a hobby. I never apply any media properly on my artworks before. Nowaday,after i saw a lot of cool artworks made by many artists, i decided that it is time for me to do the same. I must grow like others too but in my own way.

This is my first time using Kurecolor marker on my artwork...I guess it looks a bit weird...but i ll try to train more.
I love Metal gear solid, Ghost in the shell and other cool, techno theme animation. Therefore, i decided that my artwork look a bit techno and cool. Hopefully, u guys like it...

"Nothing is impossible...," words by a friend of mine

Die Tod von Euch
02-01-2005, 12:29 AM
Very nice start indeed. Great detail and shading. I was never good at using markers, myself...

Only constructive crit I can really give concerns her legs. It looks as though her thighs and such are too large and her feet too small. Even so, this is a really great piece. Keep working at it! You're doing soooo well!

Bunny Tsuki
08-30-2005, 10:22 PM
Yeah, that pic is great with detail and shading and stuff. But like stated above, the thighs look a bit big and the feet a bit small. But you did a great job and should keep it up!!

Mira Kaiba
08-30-2005, 10:25 PM
Looks good. Keep up the good work. I like the effect of the marker.

Ωmega
09-02-2005, 03:04 PM
the only use of marker i see is her eyes....which anyone can do really...
the sketch is very nice though

.Kuro
09-02-2005, 03:23 PM
Your artwork is really good...Keep it up!!!

FierceFeli.
09-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Great work with the shadows! Keep it up!^_^

amichan2
09-02-2005, 04:07 PM
O wow great picture. I love it, very well done.

YukiSohma^-^
09-02-2005, 10:49 PM
hmm, do you specialize in drawing guys, because this picture seems kind of bulky, just kinda guyish, her head is great, but her hands and legs are very thick and man like......

-Kaoru-
09-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Wow..great job!

LizaLiza
09-05-2005, 12:04 AM
the only use of marker i see is her eyes....which anyone can do really...
Actually, there IS more marker then in just her eyes, from my view...it is also in gray along her thighs and shading for the metal arms. And probably alot more. If you look closely, you'll see it.

The shading is very well done! I like it! ^^ The only problem I have with her is she seems a little bulky. Everything else looks good to me.