PDA

View Full Version : He's back...

Cypher
01-30-2005, 10:01 PM
Goodness. It's been a while folks. I have a lot of catching up to do. And tuxedomask.com is down?! What on earth happened to that place? That was my home...untill I had to come here for a refuge. Heh.

Well, does anyone know what happened to DemonVampryGoddess? Or Agrias Oaks? Or Tails Prower? Goodness, where the blazin smokes is everyone? I don't know anyone, cept for some familiar faces from TMDC.

I know the rules. I'm one of the "oldies" in the "Royal Family." So leave me alone.

-Silver

Myrra
01-30-2005, 10:13 PM
*tackles/huggles/glomps Kai*
Brother!!! You've returned at last!!!

Oh, you may not recognize me now. I changed my name to Myrra from Raye Hino. But I have missed you. IM me sometime and we can talk about all the changes and who's here and not here from Tux. My IMs are listed.

I am sooooo very happy to see you again!

Ami~chan
01-30-2005, 10:13 PM
Kai!!!! I don't know if you remember me, but I was a poster at Tuxy for a long time. You used to steal noobs pillows, didn't you? I think that's where I got my blanket stealing skills from...
Well, welcome back. It's nice to see a familar face.

Nevaeh
01-31-2005, 09:04 PM
Hello, Welcome back! I’m sorry to say that I never really did post in the tuxedomask.com forums, so we don’t really know each other much, but I do look forward to seeing your postings and such. Take care and I hope you have fun here! ^^

Cypher
01-31-2005, 10:12 PM
Eh it's cool. I know some of you.:cool: I'll be posting more here often then.
Enjoy me, I am feared around TMDC. Muahahahaha....

Myrra
01-31-2005, 10:18 PM
Aaaah, who could fear you? Me? Most certainly not! I now outrank you!

Fear me, brother! Muhahahahahaha!!!

Queen-of-Mars
02-01-2005, 03:18 AM
Oh no....
RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIIVES!

=P Welcome back, oldie.

Fabala
02-01-2005, 07:59 AM
Funny, I recognize some of the names you mentioned without recognizing yours ^^;;; This is what happens when you're someone who hasn't/hadn't spent more than a day's worth of time on Tux for years.

Nonetheless, welcome! Great to see old faces come back, whether you know them or not XD

Cypher
02-01-2005, 04:37 PM
Hey, but Tux is awesome. Or..it was...

ookie_pookie
02-06-2005, 05:52 AM
welcome back been gone a real long while huh

DarkMagicianGirl
02-07-2005, 11:37 AM
Hi. I remember you when it was tuxie. We never talked but I remember you being around in the chat room. Hope you find all the people you looking for. Laters. *waves*

Fantasy fighter
02-07-2005, 12:02 PM
welcome dude. You seem an ok guy and don't worry, you'll love the changes around here.

KazeSniper
02-07-2005, 09:36 PM
Welcome back to AF! Sadly, I don't know you that well. ^^;;

Lady Dragon
03-03-2005, 11:25 AM
hello welcome back i'm Lady Dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: pm me if u wish 2 talk! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask