PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Symphonia!!

Lily_the_half_demon_girl
01-30-2005, 04:16 PM
that game was AWESOME!!! and it still is. who else likes it?

UltimaChaos
02-02-2005, 08:04 AM
i have tales of symphonia. I LOVE this game! i've already beaten it and i have to say..its one of the greatest RPGs and/or games i've ever played

Isunamaru
02-02-2005, 09:18 AM
I have it too! it's great

Missy
02-02-2005, 09:47 AM
very very good game.. ^.^ i liked it, it was cool... and cute! i loved the battle system... :D

Moon Blade
02-02-2005, 02:15 PM
I very much liked the game. The graphics were wonderful, the plot was engrossing, characters well develpoed, battle system well done, and very satisfying to complete. I wish it was longer though...

KazeSniper
02-02-2005, 07:51 PM
I really liked this game too. Awesome gameplay, good plot, well developed characters, sorta long game time, and nice graphics (even if they were cartoony).

Easily one of the best games for Gamecube.

AngelWolf
02-02-2005, 09:03 PM
yeah it was good i like the ending when they all died off but came back

Janus Silverlock
02-03-2005, 10:30 AM
Yes, I have it and I have to say it is probably one of my all time favorite RPGs ever! My favorite character should come as no surprise to anyone who's played the game... Kratos. he just freakin... rules. I mean, it pissed me off a lot when he became a bad guy... but still. he rules. LOL oh... and sheena isn't too hard on the eyes either. LOL ^_^

AngelWolf
02-03-2005, 04:04 PM
monk heh ur crazy man but ur right anyway it is very oringinal and cool

KazeSniper
02-03-2005, 07:26 PM
Yes, I have it and I have to say it is probably one of my all time favorite RPGs ever! My favorite character should come as no surprise to anyone who's played the game... Kratos. he just freakin... rules. I mean, it pissed me off a lot when he became a bad guy... but still. he rules. LOL oh... and sheena isn't too hard on the eyes either. LOL ^_^
Yes, Kratos is one of my favorite characters too.

SLIGHT SPOILER

Kratos is not a bad guy as you'll find out later on. He is also Lloyd's father.

Chibi-chan
02-03-2005, 07:52 PM
Kratos and Zelos are my top favorite guys! *hugs both of them* It's a bit sad that you have to choose between one or the other!

Anywho, ToS is one of my favorite games ever! I wish that I actually had enough money to get it, though! *sigh* It's a sad thing, indeed!

Janus Silverlock
02-03-2005, 11:41 PM
Kazesniper... Yes I already knew that. i've beaten the game.. but still... it made me SO mad at the time. >,< I was like "Kratos! Nuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!"
TT-TT when he turned out to be working with Cruxis. Made me so dang mad.... *sighs* but still. great game. and to be blunt... DANG sheena was hot. LOL

KazeSniper
02-03-2005, 11:49 PM
Kazesniper... Yes I already knew that. i've beaten the game.. but still... it made me SO mad at the time. >,< I was like "Kratos! Nuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!"
TT-TT when he turned out to be working with Cruxis. Made me so dang mad.... *sighs* but still. great game. and to be blunt... DANG sheena was hot. LOL
Ah, sorry about that, I thought you didn't beat the game yet. Yeah, I was suprised when Kratos was working with Cruxis, but he turns out to be good in the end. So, that is cool. ^^

Chibi-chan
02-04-2005, 11:25 AM
Kratos went bye-bye at the end and that almost made me cry! I actually did cry when ( if you pick Kratos over Zelos ) I killed poor Zelos! I actually set up a little furneral type thing! I just put up a pic of Zelos and lit candles by it, did a little prayer...lol! It was great!

UltimaChaos
02-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Kratos went bye-bye at the end and that almost made me cry! I actually did cry when ( if you pick Kratos over Zelos ) I killed poor Zelos! I actually set up a little furneral type thing! I just put up a pic of Zelos and lit candles by it, did a little prayer...lol! It was great!i didnt care about killing Zelos, i liked Kratos better. besides, Kratos actually managed to kill my party(only the 1st visit to the Tower of Salvation), Zelos never came close. I'd say Kratos is more worthy to fight beside me than Zelos

Chibi-chan
02-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Well, yeah, if you're looking for who to join in that sort of way...I'm just saying that it's hard for me to choose because I love them both. Tis not a matter of stronger...O.o Then again, I AM odd!

Missy
02-04-2005, 03:26 PM
Kratos was cool ^^.. and um, that Ninja girl that wears purple. i forgot her name.. lol.... my dumb brother had to sell the game... grr..

Chibi-chan
02-04-2005, 04:41 PM
You mean Sheena! Yeah, I liked her, too! My favorite female character! The scenes with her and Zelos are priceless!

Karel
02-04-2005, 07:30 PM
Hmm can't remember the last time I played this game, I must have atleast gotten three of those hmm I already forgot what they were called key crest that have all the abilities. It's a pain to carry those on to another game spending alot of grade points

Anyways Kratos had the deep voice and I see smart attitude, while Zelos was just a goofy pimp that had his own pimp hat with the feather as a status. Anyways I prefer Kratos upright swordswings over Zelo's back and forth swings

Regulus
02-04-2005, 10:36 PM
I love ToS! Kratos was awesome! The games story was done very well, and its twist were incredable! I justed loved the combat system, it was awesome!

Chibi-chan
02-04-2005, 11:09 PM
Yes, I have to agree...The twists in the story were quite surprising most of the time. I lost a lot of sleep, playing that video game. I had rented it, and since it was so long, I decided that I would go to any means nessessary to beat it before I returned it. So for two days straight, I had quite a bit of caffine...And what do ya know?! I had to rent it a second time, because I couldn't accomplish my goal! *sigh* It was worth it, though!

UltimaChaos
02-21-2005, 07:26 AM
i never thought it was possible, but TOS is even better once you play it on a new game +!!..that is if you're like me and finished the game with 3500 GRADE and got 10x EXP and MAX HP(increases max hp by 500). This time around i plan on keeping Zelos because I found that Zelos and Presea have this Unison that RULE!! tis called Arch Wind. It's a combo of Hell Pyre(Zelos) and Finality Punishment(Presea). Besides, I wanna kick my favorite sub-character's *** with Zelos,*SPOILER*

Seles.

Princess Minako
02-21-2005, 07:42 AM
I was never able to finish it. I think my boyfriend and I got to the second CD, before we just felt it got tedious....

The Goddess has Spoken

UltimaChaos
03-01-2005, 08:56 AM
yea..the game is quite tedious in the beginning and the dungeons suck b/c you have to do SO much stuff just to get to the seals in Tethe'alla (ex. Temple of Darkness..-_-) anyways..aside from the first disc' tedium, it had alot of goods parts too. in the end, its all worth it

Fizzyazana
03-01-2005, 03:47 PM
I like this game because it takes so long but the one downfall you dont get to be a very high level when you beat the game and I also dont like how Kratos leaves you for more then half the game and comes back but suck *** but he cgood in 2 player

stephen
03-01-2005, 04:08 PM
i love that game

Leon Magnus
03-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Symphonia is one of my lower ranking games of the Tales series. But it's a good game none the less. Kinda like the "Final Fantasy X" of the Tales series to me, it's good, but I like the other games a lot better.

It's a shame it's the only game that got slightly popular in America/Europe(There is 2 Tales games for PSX in America). All the other games have more Anime style graphics, and not cell shading.

I have 8 Tales games...4 are in Japanese. DestinyII/Eternia is my favorite.

Kagura
04-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Tales Of Symphonia was an awsome game.

Negi
04-08-2005, 08:44 PM
An awsome game

Kagura
04-08-2005, 08:48 PM
Its my favorite of all time.....so cool.

Negi
04-08-2005, 09:11 PM
same with me ^^

Kagura
04-10-2005, 08:20 PM
Who was your favorite character?